Ranger Help Ranger [PET LOCATIONS]

in Ranger

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

You know what would be cruel punishment to add on to all the other Ranger hate? Tigers are only in one of the yet-to-be-released raid wings

Yeah…

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

in Ranger

Posted by: Nandafowfa.4295

Nandafowfa.4295

Just asking anyway, there are no possibility to the juvenile tiger be in the new borderland?

in Ranger

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Just asking anyway, there are no possibility to the juvenile tiger be in the new borderland?

Nope, i did scan that area for 3 hours, nothing (i’m WvW player)

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

in Ranger

Firelysm.4967

http://prntscr.com/8vde7n

Smokescale up, if you want EU taxi, whisper NOW!
EDIT: they are gone now. I hope you enjoy your pets

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

(edited by Firelysm.4967)

in Ranger

Posted by: Taterbell.6921

Taterbell.6921

I’ve been checking the Wiki every so often, and it now states that you can find the Juvenile electric wyvern in Verdant Brink, Canopy over the Pact Encampment – on a large rock south. I am anxiously awaiting nightfall to see if this is actually true, I will report back. Here’s the link to the Wiki page.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Electric_Wyvern

in Ranger

Posted by: VCRwolfe.6452

VCRwolfe.6452

I’ve been checking the Wiki every so often, and it now states that you can find the Juvenile electric wyvern in Verdant Brink, Canopy over the Pact Encampment – on a large rock south. I am anxiously awaiting nightfall to see if this is actually true, I will report back. Here’s the link to the Wiki page.

i saw the same thing from the wiki and checked it out myself. thing is “large south rock” is a bit vague and while i looked on the rock the fire wyverns are known to be, the electrics werent there. poked around a few other rocks in the general south area but havent had luck finding the electric despite having spent quite some time doing so

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

i saw the same thing from the wiki and checked it out myself. thing is “large south rock” is a bit vague and while i looked on the rock the fire wyverns are known to be, the electrics werent there. poked around a few other rocks in the general south area but havent had luck finding the electric despite having spent quite some time doing so

This is where the Fire Wyvern is, not the Electric. I might be wrong, I didn’t look again.

in Ranger

Posted by: jazzbat.7432

jazzbat.7432

This is where the Fire Wyvern is, not the Electric. I might be wrong, I didn’t look again.

Yeah, I’ve been to that rock multiple times now, in showing others how to get to it when it’s not nightfall, and running up to do the Mastery JP accessible by the jumping mushroom. Been there at various times day and night and haven’t seen any juveniles aside from the fire wyverns—But perhaps some other conditions have to be met for the electric ones to spawn. I’ll keep an eye out.

in Ranger

Posted by: Darkrai.3596

Darkrai.3596

This is getting ridiculous… its been 3 days and rangers still don’t have access to there full profession mechanic.

in Ranger

Posted by: Avantica.7639

Avantica.7639

Yeah, I’ve been to that rock multiple times now, in showing others how to get to it when it’s not nightfall, and running up to do the Mastery JP accessible by the jumping mushroom. Been there at various times day and night and haven’t seen any juveniles aside from the fire wyverns—But perhaps some other conditions have to be met for the electric ones to spawn. I’ll keep an eye out.

Are you guys sure that you didn’t confuse yourself with the info for the fire wyvern instead of the electric wyvern? Because I have checked the link above and there was no such information about a location for it, the only one that has that information for me, it’s the fire wyvern.

in Ranger

VCRwolfe.6452

Are you guys sure that you didn’t confuse yourself with the info for the fire wyvern instead of the electric wyvern? Because I have checked the link above and there was no such information about a location for it, the only one that has that information for me, it’s the fire wyvern.

im fairly sure. it looks like that wiki page got updated in the past few hours to remove the inaccurate location info, since it used to say it was in a similar location as the fire wyvern

in Ranger

Avantica.7639

im fairly sure. it looks like that wiki page got updated in the past few hours to remove the inaccurate location info, since it used to say it was in a similar location as the fire wyvern

I have never seen that information before for the juvenile electric wyvern, it has never had a location on it before, i have checked many times a day since the 24th, and there was nothing there. Don’t get me wrong, i want to find it as much as you, but i think there’s some sort of a confusion going on in here for the last few posts.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: joannarei.4237

joannarei.4237

I have sent in a request to the devs to give a hint or location of where the electric wyvern and tiger are lol. It’s worth a shot, maybe they’ll send me a hint lol

“I barely touched him… and he broke. You humans are so fragile!”-Razah

in Ranger

VCRwolfe.6452

I have never seen that information before for the juvenile electric wyvern, it has never had a location on it before, i have checked many times a day since the 24th, and there was nothing there. Don’t get me wrong, i want to find it as much as you, but i think there’s some sort of a confusion going on in here for the last few posts.

there isnt. in retrospect screencapping the electric wyvern page when it had the inaccurate info would have been a good idea but dont get me and taterbell wrong, the info was there for a short period of time and removed seeing as it was false info for the location

in Ranger

Posted by: Strzalka.9451

Strzalka.9451

Juvenile Electric Wyvern found.

You have to complete world event in Dragon Stand. Located at the hero point inside of Dragon’s Domain you will find this little beauty.

Edit: Tiger was not found, but there is a timer on how long you can remain in dragon’s domain before game kicks you out, so did not get to continue looking.

2nd edit: Right Here

Attachments:

Diabel Zwierze/Ranger
80’s – Necro/War/Ele/Guard

(edited by Strzalka.9451)

in Ranger

Avantica.7639

Juvenile Electric Wyvern found.

You have to complete world event in Dragon Stand. Located at the hero point inside of Dragon’s Domain you will find this little beauty.

Edit: Tiger was not found, but there is a timer on how long you can remain in dragon’s domain before game kicks you out, so did not get to continue looking.

2nd edit: Right Here

That’s going to be.. fun!
How difficult was it to get/find it ? i have never been all the way to that hero point

in Ranger

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

yeah now I know where it is, but I just cannot get there! Trying it during the dragon fight with no luck.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Tiger is going to be pretty annoying.

I didn’t even have a problem getting rares in WoW, as it generally just required a little research and patience.

But this whole contested waypoint, time limited thing is just soul sucking.

I don’t like the contested waypoint thing, at the best of times, but gating a pet behind it is going too far.

I don’t want to race for pets.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

in Ranger

joannarei.4237

So we attempted to do a dragon stand event and we got to the last part with the preservers and the bosses. How the heck!? We’re supposed to kill the preservers and that vine, then switch to kill the boss, then back to preservers??? Or is a group supposed to camp at that area where preservers come out and another group camps the boss?

It was so complicating and we started at the beginning time at 2 hours and the map failed….sigh, if this is the only way to get an electric wyvern, then that is messed up….

in Ranger

Posted by: Methal.9045

Methal.9045

So we attempted to do a dragon stand event and we got to the last part with the preservers and the bosses. How the heck!? We’re supposed to kill the preservers and that vine, then switch to kill the boss, then back to preservers??? Or is a group supposed to camp at that area where preservers come out and another group camps the boss?

It was so complicating and we started at the beginning time at 2 hours and the map failed….sigh, if this is the only way to get an electric wyvern, then that is messed up….

LOL!

You let us know once you down the thing, heh…i’ll bet the loot (lol) will be worth it AHAHAHAHAh

in Ranger

Sina.9208

Alright, so I succeeded in killing the dragon. But in the time available could not find my way to the hero point .. (9 minutes) Someone suggested that without ley line gliding it won’t be possible..

(edited by Sina.9208)

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Alright, so I succeeded in killing the dragon. But in the time available could not find my way to the hero point .. (9 minutes) Someone suggested that without ley line gliding it won’t be possible..

you’ll probably need full gliding, and 9 billion more xp worth of crap to do it.

stock up on XP potions and go find yourself a good botting program and AFK the zone….yes there are thousands doing this already. Followed a pack of 5 bots around last night for nearly an hour.

That’s a good way to get your account banned.

And yes, they’ll find/ban those bots.

I do disagree with gating some of our pets behind zone events.

Headdesk

(edited by oshilator.4681)

in Ranger

Methal.9045

you’ll probably need full gliding, and 9 billion more xp worth of crap to do it.

stock up on XP potions and go find yourself a good botting program and AFK the zone….yes there are thousands doing this already. Followed a pack of 5 bots around last night for nearly an hour.

That’s a good way to get your account banned.

And yes, they’ll find/ban those bots.

I sure hope so….Though without them flooding the market with mats who will keep all them inflated prices down on the TP? lol

in Ranger

Methal.9045

Serious question though, i take it that you can’t even access the part of the zone with this electric guy in it without that prerequisite grind?

in Ranger

Sina.9208

Serious question though, i take it that you can’t even access the part of the zone with this electric guy in it without that prerequisite grind?

You can mostly. It’s just that in order to get to the dragon main event you gotta do an organized meta pre event thing with multiple lanes etc. except these are a LOT harder than the scarlet thing was.

in Ranger

Posted by: octagon.6504

octagon.6504

Thanks everyone for helping helping me locate the new pets. :-)

Any updates on Tiger or Electric Wyvern locations?

I actually don’t see anything on those last pics that actually say Electric Wyvern. I see a big Wyvern and that’s it, nothing in chat that says, “Wow, look what I found!”

Also I kinda enjoy the hunt for the final two. The expansion hasn’t even been out for a week yet. When we do get them they will be even more enjoyable.

(edited by octagon.6504)

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Thanks everyone for helping helping me locate the new pets. :-)

Any updates on Tiger or Electric Wyvern locations?

Scroll up to see E. Wyvern

“You have to complete world event in Dragon Stand. Located at the hero point inside of Dragon’s Domain you will find this little beauty.”

He also has the Wyvern Equipped.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

(edited by StickerHappy.8052)

in Ranger

Posted by: Rogue Potato.4723

Rogue Potato.4723

How have we still not found these two yet? Come on Rangers pick up the pace :P

I have been searching Dragons Stand for close to 2 hours now and I’ve not seen hide nor tail. I’ve personally ruled it out for their locations, but theres every chance I’m blind and have missed them.

Tangled Depths is my next search point. (I’m doing it backwards I know)

“When there’s no point in doing something, the best idea is not to do it.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Purgatori.3645

Purgatori.3645

So …not that its a race or anything but I’m wondering about the Tiger? Its awesome we know where the Electric Wyvern is! My theory is someone will find it on the jungle floor being that’s where Tigers normally are …. anyone else have any theories to help someone find it faster?

When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

in Ranger

Posted by: Slartibartfast.5416

Slartibartfast.5416

They’ve got to be hiding somewhere… I’m at the point right now that my searching for the tiger is negatively impacting the time that could be better spent leveling masteries. So I think that’s what I’ll do. Someone eventually will find these things.

Good luck!

I bind all of my keys to Gravedigger and rapidly roll my face across the keyboard while screaming
“I am teh Leetness!” at the top of my lungs, while rubbing baby oil all over myself.

in Ranger

Posted by: Purgatori.3645

Purgatori.3645

Well said Im sure the moment it is found it will be all over the forums … but while we level and gain experience and master …. its still fun to talk about and speculate. I haven’t hunted specifically for any of the pets, just followed the forums to where they were found. Happy hunting everyone! and please post updates!

When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

in Ranger

Avantica.7639

How have we still not found these two yet? Come on Rangers pick up the pace :P

I have been searching Dragons Stand for close to 2 hours now and I’ve not seen hide nor tail. I’ve personally ruled it out for their locations, but theres every chance I’m blind and have missed them.

Tangled Depths is my next search point. (I’m doing it backwards I know)

The Juvenile Electric Wyvern has been found by Strzalka.9451 (he made a post here), scroll up a few posts and you will find it, there’s two screen shots added to the post, it’s about 17 posts above this reply.

Good luck

in Ranger

joannarei.4237

The electric wyvern is i guess very difficult to get unless you have a kitten epic group to beat the whole meta map in dragon stand….and it’s not that easy since there’s also a time limit and requires good orginization with leaders and communication which I say ventrilo or some form of voip to communicate with other groups to make the battle much more organized and easier…

in Ranger

Firelysm.4967

The electric wyvern is i guess very difficult to get unless you have a kitten epic group to beat the whole meta map in dragon stand….and it’s not that easy since there’s also a time limit and requires good orginization with leaders and communication which I say ventrilo or some form of voip to communicate with other groups to make the battle much more organized and easier…

I did lead event today, with few other guys we had few ppl on team speak to just chill nothing connected with commanding.
We did beat organized guild that used team speak for 25 min and we only had pugs, how about that:)? But it’s true, i did fail 7x (2 hours each event) before i did succeeded!!!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Dragons-stand-new-record-TIME-LEFT-49-04/first#post5664910

in Ranger

joannarei.4237

I did lead event today, with few other guys we had few ppl on team speak to just chill nothing connected with commanding.
We did beat organized guild that used team speak for 25 min and we only had pugs, how about that:)? But it’s true, i did fail 7x (2 hours each event) before i did succeeded!!!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Dragons-stand-new-record-TIME-LEFT-49-04/first#post5664910

Can you add me in-game and let me know the next time you guys do an organized group for Dragon Stand? I’d really love to join and hopefully get my electric wyvern as well.

Tried it last night and this morning but it was a total fail and disorganized…:(

in Ranger

Firelysm.4967

So, tiger left ^^ i wish anet would add 2 more pets with living story, i started to love this searching for pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

is it possible the tiger was not added yet? Knowing Anet’s history, and the fact that we found one pet in each zone, and there are only 4 zones, that the fifth pet is kept for a release of a new zone?

Or worse, perhaps this pet was put in a fractal somewhere? that sounds like something they would do…

in Ranger

Posted by: DragonSquid.5873

DragonSquid.5873

Thats a Shame, Every map i have been in has failed so far

in Ranger

Posted by: SoftLight.2175

SoftLight.2175

Found a really weird place today. it was like so complicated to get there that i cant even remember how i get there at all

well i found some big elelcro wyvern wich could be a sign there are small ones aswell but i cant tell for sure as i havent figured out yet how to get over there.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

is it possible the tiger was not added yet? Knowing Anet’s history, and the fact that we found one pet in each zone, and there are only 4 zones, that the fifth pet is kept for a release of a new zone?

Or worse, perhaps this pet was put in a fractal somewhere? that sounds like something they would do…

I’ll be really kittened if the tiger is in a fractal or in a raid. >_< Maybe it’s in a place that requires ley line mastery. Which is almost as bad. It’s really silly though, there are plenty of tigers in VB…the juveniles should be there.

in Ranger

Posted by: tirenareikasu.8915

tirenareikasu.8915

Update on the Electric Wyvern: It’s ideal to have near completed gliding in order to get to it. I kept running out of endurance before reaching the needed ledge for the hero point let alone to get the dragon pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

I, and a friend, are peeved (My slightly, unsure how much for my friend) that the Electric Wyvern, and in a sense, the smokescale (both spawn locations. wiki said after the scrap cannon events they spawn near the vine wall) are locked behind group events, large groups for the Electric wyvern apparently.

Hard to find/reach/rare is one thing, but locked behind things that require a group, ranging from 5 to a large number is blah.

edit: Will admit, we are both tired by this point and next to nobody is in the depths zone. :P

(edited by Kalavier.1097)

in Ranger

Posted by: msquared.3452

msquared.3452

what i hate is that ive done the dragons stand event 6times so far, each spanning 2hours each, and all 6 have failed. man this is kitten. y must rangers be slightly disadvantaged or restricted to the new expansion content, due to it requiring several ppl. this is bullkitten. anet surely didnt think this through

in Ranger

Firelysm.4967

Update on the Electric Wyvern: It’s ideal to have near completed gliding in order to get to it. I kept running out of endurance before reaching the needed ledge for the hero point let alone to get the dragon pet

False, i had glider 2, came there in 3/4 try because i didnt stand on the edge of root.
If you follow my instructions carefully you’ll succeed 100%, after i did learn where to jump off, i did 2 in a row perfect jumps. It’s possible to make it with glider 2 without major problem, just don’t rush, i feel you that Tic Tac Tic Tac timer 20 min is pain!:(

First time i came there i didn’t even make 2 jumps! Then i’ve found out the perfect location and it was so kitten easy! Just take your time!

in Ranger

Sina.9208

I can confirm that the juvenile E. wyvern location is correct.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

I only really wanted the tiger.

It’s just Pokémon, ATM, as I don’t do anything on Ranger that requires decent pets and if I did, I would be severely disappointed, as the one truly useful pet has been nerfed.

But, whatever, I’m not going to kill myself to try to find a pet I won’t even get to use much.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

Forum bug, bug, buggety bug…

in Ranger

Posted by: Slartibartfast.5416

Slartibartfast.5416

You know what… I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts the tigers are going to be found in Tangled Depths.

That’s what I would do if I were the guy in charge of this at Anet. But, I certainly wouldn’t make their location obvious, either…

I bind all of my keys to Gravedigger and rapidly roll my face across the keyboard while screaming
“I am teh Leetness!” at the top of my lungs, while rubbing baby oil all over myself.

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

I don’t mind them being difficult to find.

I do mind them being locked behind a 2 hour world event chain.

Headdesk

in Ranger

Posted by: Sha Seng.9317

Sha Seng.9317

So someone’s claiming that you can get to the electric wyverns just two masteries into gliding, if you’re very careful. That’s cool.

But if you’re desperate, remember Teleport To Friend items in Black Lion Chests. Except keep in mind that you can’t join the map once the event is complete, so you will still have to do the event.