Ranger update

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Retired my Ranger for a Mesmer in WvW bout 5 weeks ago, haven’t looked back. Although I do regret getting my Legendary on me Ranger though.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

Retired my Ranger for a Mesmer in WvW bout 5 weeks ago, haven’t looked back. Although I do regret getting my Legendary on me Ranger though.

Yup, was working on my mats for Legendary, in the meantime been playing my Mesmer while I “wait” for some Ranger love.
Looks like I’ll shelf her again.

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Very sad at the patch,but life goes on. Time to play with dual axes and retrait for axe related benefits.Hopefully they overadjusted it to 850% more dmg without realising it

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

Axes, GS, and swords…what are we talking about here? The Warrior/Ranger? Oh that’s right, they are out there.
I just want my ranger to use her bows, pets and spirits like we’re supposed to. Tired of rangers getting “overlooked” on the real problems here and the solution is to “just use the axe or GS”..WTF? I’m a ranger!! o.O

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Mardermann.7468

Mardermann.7468

wow… a slap in the face… again… well I really expected something like that…
well done…
shelfing my Ranger for good now…
maybe even shelfing the game for a bit…
will see

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Trabia.3650

Trabia.3650

What a disappointing update. I still enjoy my Ranger in pvp, but I’d like to join dungeon parties and not feel useless.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Solandri.9640

Solandri.9640

Very sad at the patch,but life goes on. Time to play with dual axes and retrait for axe related benefits.Hopefully they overadjusted it to 850% more dmg without realising it

The sad thing is, an 850% buff would make it only slightly better than warrior 100 blades.

(edited by Solandri.9640)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

What a disappointing update. I still enjoy my Ranger in pvp, but I’d like to join dungeon parties and not feel useless.

The beauty of it that you don’t need to feel useless at all. Once you get into double digit fractals and agony gets thrown around left and right we are useless.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Zaon.4367

Zaon.4367

I’m just rerolling a mesmer

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

I’m just rerolling a mesmer

I’m just going to stop logging in.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Omega.1473

Omega.1473

I just feel lied to at this point. Rangers were promised fixes back in November and we’ve gotten nothing of note what-so-ever. Guardians and Elementalists, two classes that were essentially fine if not overtuned got twice the attention Rangers did.

At this point, I’m not even questioning understaffing or a lack of knowledge on the issues. At this point, the only explanation is that Jon’s “balance team” spends most of their day sitting on Reddit at work instead of doing their jobs. Their old NCSoft brethren at Paragon Studios overhauled entire classes in 4 month time periods while Rangers still have entirely messed up trait lines (1 second bleeds, 1 second might?!) and not even an acknowledgement of the true problems.

Whats going on?

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

I have to agree with Omega things are a bit ridiculous now. You see “no rangers” on GW2LFG in parties more often than you should now as well.

If anything since the start of this thread 4 months ago dmg in a lot of situations is actually lower now than it was then.

Given their business model I think they just don’t care enough to resolve it quickly because it really isn’t going to impact them financially and without that motivation on a business level it’ll happen at their pace when they “feel like it” that is the vibe I get from their actions.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

I just feel lied to at this point. Rangers were promised fixes back in November and we’ve gotten nothing of note what-so-ever. Guardians and Elementalists, two classes that were essentially fine if not overtuned got twice the attention Rangers did.

At this point, I’m not even questioning understaffing or a lack of knowledge on the issues. At this point, the only explanation is that Jon’s “balance team” spends most of their day sitting on Reddit at work instead of doing their jobs. Their old NCSoft brethren at Paragon Studios overhauled entire classes in 4 month time periods while Rangers still have entirely messed up trait lines (1 second bleeds, 1 second might?!) and not even an acknowledgement of the true problems.

Whats going on?

1. They are flat out incompetent. Their kitten random tweaks don’t deny this.

2. They just don’t give a kitten. Lack of any attention to still glaring faults in the game. We already paid our ~$60. What do they care if we stick around.

3. They are kitten from being beaten by a Ranger/s during the beta and still haven’t gotten over it. Nothing to support this directly, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all given that we were actually good and then got Smiter’s Boon‘d something fierce and haven’t received any love since.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Babychoochoo.5690

Babychoochoo.5690

Whats going on?

Until they can prove otherwise, I’m under the impression they just don’t care. Honestly. Whatever they’re doing, it’s apparent that it’s more important than class balance to them. I’m not trying to start anything, but that’s how I see it.

Their priorities, for lack of a better word, seem to be all over the place and at this point I’m more worried than I am saddened.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I hope the March update gets pushed back…this way I don’t have to worry about getting nerfed anytime soon. I sure don’t expect to see any real adjustments anymore after this update.

Wow, what a let down, yet again.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Let’s go! Let’s start some war among our own community while other professions laugh at how useless we are! lol

With 1700+ hours experience, you should know there is a significant difference between PvP and PvE don’t you?

Ranger is not useless,it just takes time to get used to it as you will be controlling 2 character at the same time and there is also alot of broken mechanics that you have to endure with. But its still manageable because I’m an average player and I’ve achieved all this on ranger alone.

Only difference in PVE n PVP is that npc don’t whine when they die

Lol. Achievements…….. PvP………….
Anyone could have that screen shot if he/she invest time in ranger.
I am not saying you cannot be a good ranger. What I mean is in a dungeon group, ranger is the most useless member. I have no problem farming with my ranger neither(skillpoints, explore, whatever).

Also, you are only controlling one character just like other professions, because your pet’s ai is so poor.

Additionally, I see you are only using your ranger in PvP(which is a totally different part of the game). So I wonder have you ever tried any other professions yet?

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Ping.5739

Where the ranger lacks in character performance,the player can compensate by refining his playing skill. So that when the day ranger bugs has been fixed,u will be outperforming the people who use EZ modes like thieves who only spam heartseeker,warriors immobilise+haste+100b. Since these people rely on superior character performance rather than improving their playing skills.

Be patient fellow rangers and refine ur skills during the wait.

If there are other more interesting professions to play, why should you stuck with your ranger? My dungeon support mesmer is so fun that I almost considering delete my ranger and make a thief for trying out.

I play game for fun, not for suffering.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Ping.5739

Patch buffed thief’s stealth-healing skill by 20%…………

Jesus

Time to make a thief.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholey.3264

Unholey.3264

I don’t know that I’ve ever been disappointed enough in an update to come on here and complain about it. But I’m pretty sure I am now. I was hopeful (more so than in previous updates) that we would get some significant changes. Turns out we didn’t. But, and here’s the kicker, the other button-mashing classes got buffs they were in no way in need of.

Now, as it’s obvious the devs respond to the “Guild Wars 2 Discussion” sub-forum more than they do the Ranger one, I’m inclined to think that they read that one more. That being said, I propose we all take our outrage (seems like a fairly appropriate word) there, where, fingers crossed, it may actually be seen and officially responded to. Each of us creates a thread with a title related to the lack of ranger attention. It’s essentially yelling. Good. I don’t know how else to get their attention or some sort of comment on it all. Obviously this massive thread isn’t doing this job. Fill that subforum up with pages of threads. Whatever. Something has to work.

I, too, had remembered Jon’s statement about all our completely useless traits and utilities and was hoping we’d finally see a change to them. It seems, however, they insist on improving the already overpowered classes. In the past 6 years of playing gw, I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed in an update and subsequently Anet as a company.

(edited by Unholey.3264)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

“If there are other more interesting professions to play, why should you stuck with your ranger? My dungeon support mesmer is so fun that I almost considering delete my ranger and make a thief for trying out.
I play game for fun, not for suffering.”

But, it’s not about playing what you want to play. It’s about us not being able to play what we want to play because they choose to fix the icons of the birds instead of actually fixing the birds themselves.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Could we get any explanation about these changes? I can’t understand why we’re getting nerfed…

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

“One problem with rangers is the lack of build diversity created by a number of sub par utility skills. Many signets, a shout or two, and spirits are all a bit lackluster. That is the first place to expect improvements. Second is trying to improve the feel/ pacing on some weapons.”

Ok I can’t type more with tiny phone finger keypad. See you in game!

Jon

ok so 4 months ago

1.many sub par utility skils
2.sub par signits
3. sub par shouts
4. spirits are lackluster
5. pacing on weapons need to be improved
6. lack of build diversity

today

1.utility skills are still sub par when compared to similar skills of other professions example lightning reflex compared to roll for initiative.

2.speed signit is the only worth while improvement here, however every ones speed signits got buffed.

3.shouts are still sub par.

4. spirits are still very bad.

5.many of the weapons still have bad pacing and don’t feel right.

6. still really only 2 builds to chose from and the emp bond nerf hurt both of those.

with all that said i would like to say thank you so much for all your hard work on the class you admitted needing a lot of work.

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

(edited by Majik.8521)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Lmfao at the update.

I’m so happy I made a Mesmer.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: gogogodofwind.9630

gogogodofwind.9630

i marked today as my official retirement from gw2.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Omega.1473

Omega.1473

^^

We need to have him acknowledge this above quote.

4 months and its not like they made changes but they weren’t enough. THEY HAVEN’T CHANGED A THING! They haven’t even touched them.

If after 4 months, I’d neglected an assigned project from my boss (or in the case of ANet, a promise to my customers), I’d be fired. No questions asked. My butt would be brought in with my advisers giving me one last chance to defend myself and then if I had nothing to show for it, despite any excuses outside of a major personal tragedy, I’d be canned.

There’s understanding and then there’s coddling. I understand that they made some big changes to Necro’s and Guardians. I understand that testing takes time. But part of their job is to handle every class, not just pick and choose which they want to work on at a given time. Everyone has parts of their job they don’t like, but you have to do them.

Don’t get me wrong, I know tone is difficult to read through the internet, but I’m not angry about this. Not in the slightest. I’m just flabbergasted that a lack of results like this is accepted in any line of work. I don’t know who’s responsible for overseeing the live team responsible for class balance and design but they need to light a fire under some kitten or barring that they need to address this somehow.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: brugal.5812

brugal.5812

Anet don’t care about the ranger class at all.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Zawr.9206

Zawr.9206

i marked today as my official retirement from gw2.

And it feels good to move on! Here is to hoping that the future brings better things and a dev team that doesn’t just totally kitten on a particually communities (the Ranger community) hopes and dreams. Peace friends!

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

I am glad I rolled a thief (300 hours) and warrior (200 hours) in the time I have been waiting for this patch. The grass is greener. I went back to ranger for 2 weeks recently to finish my gift of exploration and noticed that nothing has really changed since I left apart from the speed signet. I hope when the mega ranger patch does drop that it is worth the wait.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Yeah… the only reason I can go to any dungeon or fractials is because people know that I’m pushing out the maximum of every game – with my gaming skills.
Those who don’t know me… they just ask me to fakoff and inviting an other class.
Arah’s fake elitism ftw.

Sooo… Update is up. Rangers didn’t changed. Longbow/GS, 101% crit dmg and I wot 1k damages onto a usual risen abo? Nice…
I’m eager to know how much my pathetic drop quality improved anyway…

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Not a single developer wants to care deeply about Rangers – so as many others have said;

Take Ranger out of the game if you aren’t going to fix it as promised

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

All the time waiting for this class to be fixed is wasted time as is this forum and now i feel the game in general i tried to enjoy gw2 and have defended it many times but after this patch was the final straw i don’t want to play anymore.

Pity in terms and conditions we sign it dosnt hold you at a-net responsible for braking promises and not delivering why tell us you know there problems and months later still nothing is done.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

The pet swap out of combat is back to normal! YAY!

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Insho.3714

Insho.3714

I had high hopes for this patch… to be completely disappointed again.
Logged in (after a month of not playing).. went to wvw… and decided to just give up and simply uninstall GW2.
Maybe we get some fixes around christmas this year.. but even that i seriously doubt.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

come on Jon, fix spirits already man..what are you doing?

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

I had high hopes for this patch… to be completely disappointed again.
Logged in (after a month of not playing).. went to wvw… and decided to just give up and simply uninstall GW2.
Maybe we get some fixes around Christmas this year.. but even that i seriously doubt.

or maybe in 2022 if they don’t decide to delete all rangers by then might as well there not going to fix it.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

As much as I hate to say it, I was deeply dissapointed by this major update. So many people talked about the issues for months and they haven’t done much to fix them. I played with my ranger for more then 1000 hours and continued to play hoping that it may get the fix it would have so much needed after all this time. Seriously, I am one of the not so many Rangers in PVP and I can see why.

I don’t want to sound like someone whose raging at the class, it’s because I care about the class that I am posting this in the forum. Just letting us know that you’re currently working on improving the Ranger class would make alot of people already happy…

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

(edited by Skullface.7293)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

I cant help but feel ive wasted so much time on my ranger, whats worse is people know me and wave and say hi in wvw, i dont want to play another character i want to play my ranger i want to keep my chracters name, i worked hard for the wvw set trying to kill people with this nerfed class for badges, but i cant stop shaking my head and wondering, do i really want to continue with this class, and can i be bothered spending so much time on another character to build it upto where i got my ranger.

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

I had to wait 12-14 hours just to not get instant ban because of my opinion on the “great” update.

I wonder what Jon Peters thinks about this huge patch and where is he to answer this forum thread that HE created. They totally ignore the ranger class and i am sick of it. Half a year and all we get is nerfs and “fixes” that makes us weaker and weaker.

Yesterday on mumble after i summarized changes to my guild, 1 of my mates actually asked: “They fixed guard? The only thing that ranger was usable in WvW.” It was a joke but he was totally right. We can surely play our class good in our point of view but THERES NOTHING, i repeat NOTHING we can offer for a party or the guild that other classes cant do actually FAR BETTER. Our dmg is a joke, our only weapon aoe skill is rooting us for 1-2 sec even on QZ in the middle of a zergfight. Our support with warhorn 5 and healing spring is a joke compared to the Guardian/Elementlist support abilities.

We are getting Icon changes while we are suffering from the following SERIOUS problems:

Our pet AI is a joke.
Lick wounds is not working 50% the time.
Our pet is not sharing our Agony Resistance. Makes 40% of our outgoing dmg inaccessible for 50 sec.
Our utilities are the worst among ALL classes. Far the worst.
Our Spirits are dieing from a slight fart while other classes spirit weapons getting a buff or just not destructible.
We have 2 viable build. 2 build for a class. Are you joking?
And thousand more.

Congratulation for the patch. It was worth waiting for it. You gave me a push towards leveling my low lvl warrior.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

(edited by gaborkaldy.3210)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: vilman.7196

vilman.7196

After seeing this I really regret that I spent so many hours on my ranger.. I re-rolled warrior and I can finally see what does it mean to really enjoy your game. At least traits are well thought about, unlike ranger Traps and Pet buffs in precision/crit tree. Or signets in Marksmanship. I’ll wait and see what next couple of patches bring and if they fix this I will probably go back to my ranger. Thanks Anet for not doing anything to address what is broken in my class, nerfing stuff all around is really a way to go, gz.

Greg de Ville[AURA]
The Aurora Alliance
Aurora Glade

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Jinbe.6405

Jinbe.6405

…now…can someone tell me Why they fixed Hawk and Eagle icon issue and….Not the marsh drake’s one?!?!?! would it be too difficult?? it’s very very disappointing, meaningless, it’s like saying “we simply don’t care at all”

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Well nerfing the only skill that made rangers in any way decent in WvW sieges ‘Guard’ . This will certainly make me stop playing my ranger as WvW is all I do and it’s the ONLY end-game content you have. Congratulations, maybe make an emote so my pet can dance next to me during sieges, that might be fun, pointless but funny.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

So "Guard " gets a nerf and now we cant place our pets on walls , but Mesmer clones can still appear there. I’d like to know how this qualifies as “balance”.
The bird pets at least should have this ability, but I guess it’s one more skill in the dustbin for us.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Zerragon.2608

Zerragon.2608

Poof! Someone called and I am here. We made some ranger changes this patch, but had to go back on them because of risk factor. There are some bugs being fixed and quality of life improvements coming in the next patch, as well as some other significant ranger improvements. I would Literally tell you but I think it would be considered a bit of a spoiler so you will have to be patient.

While we work hard to keep updates going on all professions, not very build us going to contain fixes for everyone due to the nature of software development. One problem with rangers is the lack of build diversity created by a number of sub par utility skills. Many signets, a shout or two, and spirits are all a bit lackluster. That is the first place to expect improvements. Second is trying to improve the feel/ pacing on some weapons.

Jon

Lies….

Ranger update

in Ranger

gaborkaldy.3210

Yeah its so lovely to see my pet being the most useless thing ever while we are capping a tower and a keep.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Ranger update

in Ranger

gaborkaldy.3210

Poof! Someone called and I am here. We made some ranger changes this patch, but had to go back on them because of risk factor. There are some bugs being fixed and quality of life improvements coming in the next patch, as well as some other significant ranger improvements. I would Literally tell you but I think it would be considered a bit of a spoiler so you will have to be patient.

While we work hard to keep updates going on all professions, not very build us going to contain fixes for everyone due to the nature of software development. One problem with rangers is the lack of build diversity created by a number of sub par utility skills. Many signets, a shout or two, and spirits are all a bit lackluster. That is the first place to expect improvements. Second is trying to improve the feel/ pacing on some weapons.

Jon

Lies….

Not just a lie. Biggest lie ever… they just don’t give a kitten.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

Patch buffed thief’s stealth-healing skill by 20%…………

Jesus

Time to make a thief.

No no, they buffed withdraw, the skill that makes the thief take a huge roll backwards, with the bonus of clearing immobilize / chill / cripple. Possibly because it didn’t fill a niche nearly as securely as hide in shadows (the healing skill that stealths a thief) and signet of malice (healing on attack) did. So making it have a slightly disproportionate heal makes it attractive enough to consider in the general case.

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

Axes, GS, and swords…what are we talking about here? The Warrior/Ranger? Oh that’s right, they are out there.
I just want my ranger to use her bows, pets and spirits like we’re supposed to. Tired of rangers getting “overlooked” on the real problems here and the solution is to “just use the axe or GS”..WTF? I’m a ranger!! o.O

Aragorn was also ranger… and was catched to using bow just once!

PS. Aragorn was a member of group who was precursors of all the “ranger” classes – Rangers of the North

EDIT: need to remember never read his tread again – can’t breathe from laughing
seriously – There are two options for me – ranger class isn’t for you guys… or You just can’t play a ranger (or compleining just to complain.. ops thats three)
Played ranger from the begging – comperd with guardian and thief – ranger is still best for me from all of those

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

(edited by Lord Trejgon.2809)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: vilman.7196

vilman.7196

Aragorn was also ranger… and was catched to using bow just once!

PS. Aragorn was a member of group who was precursors of all the “ranger” classes – Rangers of the North

EDIT: need to remember never read his tread again – can’t breathe from laughing
seriously – There are two options for me – ranger class isn’t for you guys… or You just can’t play a ranger (or compleining just to complain.. ops thats three)
Played ranger from the begging – comperd with guardian and thief – ranger is still best for me from all of those

Yes, we all know Aragorn’s story. He was caught using bow only once (in the film), Tolkien gives no info about him using any ranged weapon in the book. Yet in all MMORPGs I know (and we are talking about GW2- which is a game, not book) when I hear ranger I immediately imagine guy with a bow. And surprise, surprise: developers think the same way giving us bows in every RPG game I play. So please refrain from giving us ‘ranger’ word origin lecture(yeah we know that it’s originated from line of men, not range) and famous Aragorn (yeah we know that he was a ranger without a bow). Instead please provide us with info about any other game in the last 10-15 years which gives us a ranger without a bow as his main weapon.

P.S. I really can’t breath from laughing at all of you ‘I will write something smart about Aragorn- I bet no one knows about it’ guys.

Greg de Ville[AURA]
The Aurora Alliance
Aurora Glade

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Zawr.9206

Zawr.9206

Jon Peters is busy posting in other class forums, specifically the Mesmer forum. As we all know, Mesmers are far worse off than we as Rangers are so just relax, sit back, and enjoy the ride, friends. It’s not like they are ignoring us or anything – this thread was only created 4 months ago they need time to examine our class. I mean hell, they JUST kinda sorta gave us an axe buff!

(edited by Zawr.9206)

Ranger update

in Ranger

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

OK then check the skills for our mellee weapons aginst the same for other classes , then see that the bows are our best weapons, and staying at range our best (and probably only) advantage.
Another gripe is that our downed skills are largely ineffective. Other classes have knockbacks and TPs to avoid a finish. Lick wounds is ok but has a long initial CD, too long to avoid a finish from stealth. Thunderclap has little effect , and none when you cant see your intended target

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

(edited by Meryt.9823)