Your plan B if Druid sucks?

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizo.9534

Rizo.9534

If it sucks?
It’s simple. Start petitions, boycott, keep addressing ANet directly, publicly make a vast reaction to how they kept lying, ignoring and screwing Rangers over, making fun of us and some other stuff too.

And I don’t need any fear to claim those statements. Proof to everything I just said is already online ready to be reached. Lots of players deserve better than this. If druid is yet another failed designed after all those years of being treated so horribly – I believe I’ll risk being banned for spamming their inboxes.

If I get banned for trying for our community’s rights I’ll take the risk.

I think, they silence right now, because new balance patch are comeingUP before or WITH HoT.

Join ArenaNet developers for a discussion about Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns features, a preview of upcoming skill balances,

They have already made Balance patch, and they will show it on TwitchCon behind scene.
I hope there have to be something for CoreRanger also. There have to be something after TTH Big post about Rangers

Btw, was banned for few days. Today was unbanned xD

in Ranger

Posted by: Kondra.3860

Kondra.3860

Quit Guild Wars 2..

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Keep enjoying my current Ranger builds?

Ahah you are funny.. Have you seen how the new classes will trash you even further than the actual ones?
PvE gets really boring and grinding after a while… Just letting you know.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

I think, they silence right now, because new balance patch are comeingUP before or WITH HoT.

They have already made Balance patch, and they will show it on TwitchCon behind scene.
I hope there have to be something for CoreRanger also. There have to be something after TTH Big post about Rangers

Btw, was banned for few days. Today was unbanned xD

Welcome back.

If they have changes for us that are nice and adequate – I will still address them directly but I’ll use an appreciation letter instead.

I was really thankful for their changes with pre-HoT. Everyone kept flaming them, yet I found an amazing improvement in their work. No one really appreciated their effort.

I mean, I don’t remember seeing anyone giving an appreciation Thread about Quick Draw, or Beast Mastery being improved so drastically that I can’t even stop thinking about how much I loved seeing the changes.

On the other hand, I kept seeing how players complained about reduced damage (while we never had access to so many damage modifiers before) and damage modifiers that went poof (yet we actually got access to more).
The only one we lost was from Longbow that has close to no difference for PvE use and no one needed the 5% for PvP anyways. Even the flanking +10 crit was a buff for both Condi and Zerk Rangers. What we saw? Complaints because people use aesthetic feeling instead of logic or facts!

I believe ANet should feel rewarded by the community if they do it right as well as be scolded if they fail at what they do.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Magira.6390

Magira.6390

My plan B as always: Have and play all classes. Could not care less what happens to a class, there is always an answer.

in Ranger

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Plan A (Ranger is awesome) : Ignore people who say “play all Classes” and Play Ranger, because I want to play Ranger. I don’t give two kittens about other professions.

Plan B (Ranger sucks) : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Do-we-have-a-forum-volunteer/first#post5493528

Plan C : Plan C….I don’t really have a plan C, so I’ll randomly post a picture of a Plan C :
http://i0.wp.com/planetdestiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/plan-c-exotic.png

Plan D (Ranger Really, Really sucks) :
1) https://www.guildwars2.com/en/shop/charr-plush/
2) Ducktape charr plush to a target at an Archery Range,
3) Target Practice with Longbow and Recurve bow to let off steam,
4) Hopefully let off enough steam to Give Anet feedback that isn’t curse/hate filled.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Go crazy and have fun.

in Ranger

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Complain in the forums so that the devs buff them to OP level. It worked for Reaper, Herald.

Fixed.

Chrono is stronger than all of them, but yea

in Ranger

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Keep enjoying my current Ranger builds?

Ahah you are funny.. Have you seen how the new classes will trash you even further than the actual ones?

Ya know, people say that, but I feel like my axe/horn + shortbow build confuses people expecting every Ranger in the universe to be rolling longbow. Like, they take three stacks of confuse when I don’t pop rapid fire the instant they are in draw distance .

PvE gets really boring and grinding after a while… Just letting you know.

I’m very good at setting my expectations in line with the amount of grinding I’m willing to do.

And really, nothing it going to take away form my Asura Ranger named Wrangler Sorjji and her not-pets “Weaponization Test” and “Subject 14c”

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

my plan B is leaving. tomorrow I’m expecting to see significant pvp balancing. I’m more concerned about the ranger as a whole, and I couldn’t care less for the druid. if things look like theyre moving in the right direction, I might buy the xpac. if certain builds aren’t significantly toned down, i’ll be spending most of my time in Overwatch when the beta hits soon. tomorrow is literally the last chance I’m giving to gdub before I move on for a long while at least.

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I think I will just continue doing whatever I am doing, with small addition depending on how intense the sucking power is really.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Pick 3 from the other 5 trait lines.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Ranger

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437