The thief and its gameplay - Your feedback [Merged]

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

The fix is very simple..Thieves getting attack should be revealed. Like every other game in the multiverse. It was a grave oversight and should be corrected.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, and you should leave this thread immediately. That, or perhaps develop a modicum of skill. Thieves are not hard to counter. There’s a reason they’re about as popular in tPvP as herpes.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

The fix is very simple..Thieves getting attack should be revealed. Like every other game in the multiverse. It was a grave oversight and should be corrected.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, and you should leave this thread immediately. That, or perhaps develop a modicum of skill. Thieves are not hard to counter. There’s a reason they’re about as popular in tPvP as herpes.

this patch won’t invert that tendency unfortunately nor make them more viable in pvp either so we’ll have to wait 2 more month (not necessarily playing thief) to see if something changes…

in Thief

Posted by: ArchAngel.3807

ArchAngel.3807

In that case, why not make all boons get removed when you get hit? Same thing right? No defense should last when you get attacked.

aegis?

anyways while i don’t think thieves are impossible to counter, they are the most annoying class to fight. the second you mitigate damage properly they just cloak then shadow step all the way across the map auto heal then come back for round 2. seeing how immobilizing them doesn’t actually stop them from teleporting across the map you practically can’t keep them within range unless their poor judgement keeps them withing your attack range.

which is one of my biggest gripes about thieves, how is it ok for a thief to use up all his initiative (which can easily down most players who failed to mitigate the damage) and then before i can do nearly enough damage to down him, its regenerated enough for him to just flee? maybe the thief isn’t op, but he sure is cheap. which is why i also agree that a thief should get knocked out of stealth when hit. if we(non-thieves) have to react in half a second to a thieves burst damage to survive, they should have to play more careful while in stealth imo.

TLDR
the thief should have a little bit harder of a time getting out of combat if they chose to use up all there initiative trying to burst someone down.

in Thief

Posted by: Turbo Whale.1738

Turbo Whale.1738

In that case, why not make all boons get removed when you get hit? Same thing right? No defense should last when you get attacked.

aegis?

anyways while i don’t think thieves are impossible to counter, they are the most annoying class to fight. the second you mitigate damage properly they just cloak then shadow step all the way across the map auto heal then come back for round 2. seeing how immobilizing them doesn’t actually stop them from teleporting across the map you practically can’t keep them within range unless their poor judgement keeps them withing your attack range.

which is one of my biggest gripes about thieves, how is it ok for a thief to use up all his initiative (which can easily down most players who failed to mitigate the damage) and then before i can do nearly enough damage to down him, its regenerated enough for him to just flee? maybe the thief isn’t op, but he sure is cheap. which is why i also agree that a thief should get knocked out of stealth when hit. if we(non-thieves) have to react in half a second to a thieves burst damage to survive, they should have to play more careful while in stealth imo.

TLDR
the thief should have a little bit harder of a time getting out of combat if they chose to use up all there initiative trying to burst someone down.

What? The only teleport thieves have that don’t require a target and don’t require initiative is the 50 second CD shadow step utility that goes 1200 range. Report thieves for hacking if they are shadowstepping across the map and back again.

in Thief

Posted by: Ekemeister.8905

Ekemeister.8905

This is a feedback thread. What’s with all the flaming and exaggerated qq? stop clogging thief forums whining and complaints based upon untruths. It’s annoying and disrespectful. I actually hoped there’d be feedback from another gamer. Instead I get a wvw kitten-hole claiming Anet purposefully gave thieves map-hacking as utility.

Listen the thief fourm is not a dumpster where you can puke out some kitten, call it a post, and walk away. Have some respect kitten. If you’ve have something to say, make sure it’s constructive and works toward a solution. If you have something to ask, make sure guild wars 2 wiki cannot answer it with at most three mouse clicks. If you have an opinion on class balance, to get your facts straight before trying to post them. By the fur on ritlocke’s kitten Act like you got some sense.

in Thief

Posted by: TundraQualle.8204

TundraQualle.8204

Listen the thief fourm is not a dumpster where you can puke out some kitten, call it a post, and walk away.

Actually, this thread is a dumpster with the hidden agenda to keep this sub-forum clean of Q.Q threads.

in Thief

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

i agree with ya – if he thinks that stealth should be removed when you get hit, think of how bad it would break the entire profession – wvw/pvp oh your immobilized and in an aoe/ get hit by a stray bullet? too bad you cant go stealth again so well kill you. inneffective for surviving in wvw zergs with magic toilet paper rolls flying around as poo flies….one manages to hit you in the face accidentally while your low health – TOO BAD!….no = Auesis, slap yourself – MANY players play thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Wraith.4103

Wraith.4103

What I just hate is their ability to reset battles.

Or YOU get killed by the thief or he RUN OUT of the battle.

They stealth SO MUCH TIME that I CANT hit enough in like what 3 or 4 seconds, to kill them nor I can keep condition because EVEN THE STEALTH TAKE OUT CONDITION WTH.

Its just ridiculous, the worst class, unbalaced A LOT, you thieves tell me how many okittenilled someone and now tell how many of u died for someone.

Theres just no way to kill them, put some REVEAL skill for other classes, do something about they run over and over again and you waste your cooldowns while they reset battles and come back with full life.

Adrian Faust – Human Mesmer
—-—Art Of Invasion [ART]——-
Gate of Madness

in Thief

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I was going to get on your case, but then I saw the ONE good idea in that rage post…giving abilities that cause reveal to classes. Imagine if they gave this ability to some of the classes that it makes sense with, such as Thieves themselves, Rangers, one of the Engineer turrets, etc.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Thief

Posted by: ScOrpion.7256

ScOrpion.7256

Can Some Dev or a Forum admin, remove this character XII.9401 from this part?

He clearly doesn’t have any clue o thief gameplay, and ragging and complaining, and trolling about something you don’t know, will set us back into fixing nothing.

If this is here like an instrument of help for the people that role a thief, he is not helping at all, and there is post of people answering him, and his/her whole charade of non true “facts”, that obscure the real point of helping.

in Thief

Posted by: ScOrpion.7256

ScOrpion.7256

They stealth SO MUCH TIME that I CANT hit enough in like what 3 or 4 seconds, to kill them nor I can keep condition because EVEN THE STEALTH TAKE OUT CONDITION WTH.

Its just ridiculous, the worst class, unbalaced A LOT, you thieves tell me how many okittenilled someone and now tell how many of u died for someone.

Theres just no way to kill them, put some REVEAL skill for other classes, do something about they run over and over again and you waste your cooldowns while they reset battles and come back with full life.

This is not a thread for people to complain about nonsenses without proof .

Thief is that, is a Kill or scape class, a duelist, a 1 vs 1…. a non tank character that is so glass cannon that the only deal he has, is picking squishier…. So it’s perfectly fine to have the “or you scape or you kill” But that only in 1 vs 1 .
But every class has the own “what to do”
Because you don’t see a thief perma stunning you and 100 blades you till you die
You don’t see a thief with AoE CC (unless ultimate)
You don’t see a thief cloning to avoid burst damages
You don’t see a thief doing massive AoE damage (if u spec for this, u never go 1 vs 1)
You don’t see a thief doing a lot of stuff that others do. So stop crying and go to your (I will suppose guardian? ) thread to complain how much can you last 5 vs 1 or go to your elementalist thread to complain how much can you survive a 10 min chase of a zerg.

Synchronized CC = Thief of all ways die. (there is no mist form or invul) and being stealthy for 2 seconds (or 3 if u spec) Doesnt make you inmortal, because in WvW someone always have a CC (stuns, blah blah) | And if you are Alone in WvW (that ofc you shouldnt) Well Guess what, thats why Thief class was created so learn that.

in Thief

Posted by: Ziggy.4310

Ziggy.4310

It sounds like you just want everyone to go toe to toe with you.
I think a lot of people complain because their target will not just stand there and take the damage.

It is simple. The only way the thief survives is stealth…especially in PvE.

I wish I could make multiple clones of myself but I can’t.
I wish I could place permanent boons on myself but I can’t.
Or even AoE multiple targets for major damage then escape in a mist but I can’t.

All the thief has to survive is stealth.

The only people that have issue with the thief are the ones who want me to stand in one spot and take their damage while they hack away.

Additionally.

Hidden Assassin – gain might for 15 seconds when you go into stealth. Four second cool down has made this so you cannot stack might more than a couple times. Which means you would better off taking something in Deadly Arts.
You could make up for the loss of power with multiple stacks of might now you cannot. The shadow Arts trait line has become useless.
If more abilities were added that would allow a thief to escape damage (because they cannot take it) then less stealth would be okay. More dodge abilities, more side steps, anything that will allow the the thief to escape damage.

(edited by Ziggy.4310)

in Thief

Posted by: ArchAngel.3807

ArchAngel.3807

What? The only teleport thieves have that don’t require a target and don’t require initiative is the 50 second CD shadow step utility that goes 1200 range. Report thieves for hacking if they are shadowstepping across the map and back again.

either you misunderstood my post or you don’t know much about the thief. the short bow(which from my experience most thieves use) has a skill called infiltrators arrow (#5), which allows you to teleport almost any where up to a distance of 900 range(as long as you’re using ground targeting), most players just cloak and spam it off twice to get out combat and if needed just cloak some more and repeat. due to high initiative regeneration and no cool downs, its near impossible to catch a thief, especially if they’re cloaked. also keep in mind you can still teleport even if you’re immobilized, making it even harder to catch a thief

now that’s not even the worst of it, in some cases EX. starting at 1:45 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0fvyTf2zH8 you have thieves who know what they’re doing and now it becomes “literally” impossible to catch them. this is what i don’t like about thieves, it’s just far to easy for them to get out of combat “after” they already tried to burst me down. maybe getting taken out of stealth when hit isn’t the best answer, but at least that way i would be able to track where they go and have a chance to catch them.

(edited by ArchAngel.3807)

in Thief

Posted by: Kadin.3086

Kadin.3086

why doesn’t steal take boons like flanking strike? i always get these really situational skills that don’t really synergize with thief gameplay.

bountiful theft is awful in its current state

in Thief

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Make flanking strike a non-chain skill, increase the damage to dancing dagger and pistol whip. They were nerfed because the combination with quickness made them very powerful.

in Thief

Posted by: Krampus.6891

Krampus.6891

I play mainly WvW and PvE. Not an elite player and aspire to average. Am running most of the professions except for necro and ranger. Thief is by far the most challenging. While I rarely have problems in PvE, would like to see some changes affecting WvW.

First, as many others have stated our downed skills are nearly useless. Downed = dead.

Thieves are quite good 1 vs 1, but it’s too easy to slip lock to another target especially with the importance of dodging. It gives the original target way too much time as we try to re-acquire. Would like to see a target-lock toggle better than already implemented.

The 4 second reset when thrown out of stealth has gotten me killed more times than I can count. Massive hate. Number 1 cause of death. Our stealth skills have cooldowns and overuse on weapons wipes out initiative so it can’t be spammed. Hitting a stealth skill and then having nothing happen in the heat of battle often results in downed.

Thieves don’t have an effective AoE in melee, don’t do a mass amount of damage outside crits (just try to take down a guardian), and can’t take mass amounts of damage even with armor/rune buffs. Extend stealth as it’s our primary defense and since it drops as soon as we attack, doing so would give thieves the opening strike but still give the target its counterstrikes.

Finally, I use Thieves as my elite. Everyone expects DS and the added distractions/damage often let me slip in for the kill.

in Thief

Posted by: LeetSauce.7210

LeetSauce.7210

Quick suggestion for the devs to help fix thieves, Can we get expeditious dodger and fleet shadow out of Acrobatics and into the Shadow Arts line.. Thieves are lacking effective builds against hybrid bunker/condition builds.. These two traits could at least give us a way to run a viable build that is not overpowering but competitive with other class builds.. I find the ability to keep almost a permanent swiftness during a fight is key for thief combat positioning since current changes we need more leverage to match our survivability/damage ratio compared to other classes

in Thief

Posted by: Nebiros.5612

Nebiros.5612

Copied from a post I made as its the only true complaint I have with current thief.

Thieves class mechanic in general needs to be reworked, steal was just a terrible idea from the start. When you look at all the other classes thief is the only one with a mechanic that is very limited.

Every other class can use their mechanic actively:
- Warrior every 10secs (8sec traited)
- Mesmer every 15 – 30 – 45 -60secs (11 – 23 – 34 – 46 traited)
- Necro every 10secs (5secs traited)
- Ranger’s is perma
- Guardian every 30 – 60 – 90sec (23 – 46 – 69sec when traited)
- Elementalist every 15secs (9secs traited)
- Engineer’s is varied depending on utility skills but all relatively short cooldowns (less when traited)

The only class that suffers due to its mechanic is thief with a 45secs cooldown (34 traited) and their mechanic consists of one skill, warrior may only have one as well but at least theirs is only on a 8secs cooldown when traited.

Thieves mechanic need to be reworked to something more active, one long cooldown skill just isnt cutting it.

Maybe one cooldown for offensive and one for defensive with decent cooldowns (15-25secs)

in Thief

Posted by: Ekemeister.8905

Ekemeister.8905

Copied from a post I made as its the only true complaint I have with current thief.

Thieves class mechanic in general needs to be reworked, steal was just a terrible idea from the start. When you look at all the other classes thief is the only one with a mechanic that is very limited.

Every other class can use their mechanic actively:
- Warrior every 10secs (8sec traited)
- Mesmer every 15 – 30 – 45 -60secs (11 – 23 – 34 – 46 traited)
- Necro every 10secs (5secs traited)
- Ranger’s is perma
- Guardian every 30 – 60 – 90sec (23 – 46 – 69sec when traited)
- Elementalist every 15secs (9secs traited)
- Engineer’s is varied depending on utility skills but all relatively short cooldowns (less when traited)

The only class that suffers due to its mechanic is thief with a 45secs cooldown (34 traited) and their mechanic consists of one skill, warrior may only have one as well but at least theirs is only on a 8secs cooldown when traited.

Thieves mechanic need to be reworked to something more active, one long cooldown skill just isnt cutting it.

Maybe one cooldown for offensive and one for defensive with decent cooldowns (15-25secs)

Instead of changing F2, I’d rather see an F2 mechanic added so we have more utility to help others.

in Thief

Posted by: lowfreq.3674

lowfreq.3674

currently thieves are able to hop in and out of stealth constantly along with the ability to teleport. it feels really overpowered.

in Thief

Posted by: MightyMe.1356

MightyMe.1356

currently thieves are able to hop in and out of stealth constantly along with the ability to teleport. it feels really overpowered.

Currently Necromancers are able to stack bleeding + poison + dmg on fear with their marks constantly along with the ability to have another hp bar and use plauge for massive dmg. it feels really overpowered.

in Thief

Posted by: Jony.6815

Jony.6815

Currently Warriors are able to carry a kitten greatsword and a kitten shield, and also use a banner on the battlefield wich transforms every player on korean. it feels really overpowered

in Thief

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

currently warriors are able to do 100% to 0% hp with hundred blades along with constantly charging all around the map. it feels really overpowered

in Thief

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Currently Necromancers are able to stack bleeding + poison + dmg on fear with their marks constantly along with the ability to have another hp bar and use plauge for massive dmg. it feels really overpowered.

Totally understand why I see so many necros in pvp now as opposed to thieves. Thanks for this revelation.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Thief

MightyMe.1356

Currently Rangers have barrage and are able to do alot of dmg from range constantly along with the ability to use their pets and spirits for alot of dmg and buffs. It feels really overpowered

in Thief

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

currently Engineers have massive amounts of conditions with 1 second cool downs between switching kits. it feels really overpowered.

in Thief

MightyMe.1356

Currently baddies can post stupid threads in the forums along with the ability to whine about something and hope Anet nerfs it,with impunity. It feels really overpowered.
L2p noob.

/end thread

in Thief

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

I love this game.

in Thief

Posted by: Enmity.3428

Enmity.3428

@lowfreq -

You’ll never hear a Thief admit that their class actually has some strong abilities. The only reason they’re part of the unholy-trinity (along with Mesmers and Guardians) is that they’re all really, really skilled players or that everyone else just needs to L2P.

Keep this in mind before posting in the future, thanks.

in Thief

Posted by: Caom.9251

Caom.9251

Stealth is currently only really overpowered in WvW I can’t see why stealth would be OP in sPvP/tPvP.

To win in conquest you have to hold the point, killing someone is a secondary objective.

in Thief

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

Stealth is definitely overpowered. It’s not invincibility, but it allows you to potentially be anywhere on the map seen from the perspective of your opponent.

Stealth allows you to regroup after a lost team fight and negate the other team the ability to scout and intercept, slow you down or apply pressure to you. Stealth also gives you the ability to initiate a fight and thus gain the upper hand, because your opponent can not guard both of their nodes with equal numbers.

For many this is accepted counterplay to a very strong position the winner of a team fight will usually find themselves in (being able to scout and react to an attack immediately or slow the enemy down from elevated positions while they are moving towards a node is very strong on many maps quite frankly).

However, being able to totally subtract yourself from the map and coordinate a full burst out of stealth is just beyond strong. We have a ton of abilities that deal instant damage and can be executed within half a second by multiple people. Mathematically right now 3 DPS classes can kill any target in GW2 before they can react (2 is usually enough for any target we see in tournaments). That’s why we are seeing more and more groups using stealth openers.

Now in my opinion stealth is important for some classes. For thieves and mesmers (less so imo) it is a defensive mechanic, that should not simply be taken away, especially in tpvp. Stealth becomes overpowered when it can be maintained for long periods of time (Shadow Refuge) or even permanently (smoke field + blast finishers). Stealth is also overpowered as an out of combat mechanic.

I would welcome two changes to stealth, but I’d already be grateful for one of them to be implemented, as I am not greedy:

1. Stealth can not be stacked

2. Stealth only works, if you’re in combat

PS: I play thief mainly.

in Thief

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Stealth is definitely overpowered. It’s not invincibility, but it allows you to potentially be anywhere on the map seen from the perspective of your opponent.

Stealth allows you to regroup after a lost team fight and negate the other team the ability to scout and intercept, slow you down or apply pressure to you. Stealth also gives you the ability to initiate a fight and thus gain the upper hand, because your opponent can not guard both of their nodes with equal numbers.

For many this is accepted counterplay to a very strong position the winner of a team fight will usually find themselves in (being able to scout and react to an attack immediately or slow the enemy down from elevated positions while they are moving towards a node is very strong on many maps quite frankly).

However, being able to totally subtract yourself from the map and coordinate a full burst out of stealth is just beyond strong. We have a ton of abilities that deal instant damage and can be executed within half a second by multiple people. Mathematically right now 3 DPS classes can kill any target in GW2 before they can react (2 is usually enough for any target we see in tournaments). That’s why we are seeing more and more groups using stealth openers.

Now in my opinion stealth is important for some classes. For thieves and mesmers (less so imo) it is a defensive mechanic, that should not simply be taken away, especially in tpvp. Stealth becomes overpowered when it can be maintained for long periods of time (Shadow Refuge) or even permanently (smoke field + blast finishers). Stealth is also overpowered as an out of combat mechanic.

I would welcome two changes to stealth, but I’d already be grateful for one of them to be implemented, as I am not greedy:

the only really OP skill a thief has regarding stealth is shadow refuge.

Remove it and we’ll be happy.

My main is a thief and i agree SR is really OP, and one of the main reason why thieves are brought in high end tPvP: stealth assaults from the whole team are OP as kitten.

in Thief

Posted by: Caom.9251

Caom.9251

The OP is QQ’ing about how stealth is being utilised by the thief by itself is strong and not how it can be used as team support tool.

Med, maybe you should make your arguement in another thread where it is more relevant. Not saying I don’t agree with your points but this topic is different. He is not complaining about the same thing you are.

in Thief

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

the only really OP skill a thief has regarding stealth is shadow refuge.

Remove it and we’ll be happy.

My main is a thief and i agree SR is really OP, and one of the main reason why thieves are brought in high end tPvP: stealth assaults from the whole team are OP as kitten.

I was not specifically targeting the thief. Prolonged stealth can be generated without a thief as well. Shadow Refuge is part of the problem, but it’s not all of it.

in Thief

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Nerf ranger shortbow 1.

The great forum duppy.

in Thief

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

Remove Shadow Refuge and Infiltrator’s Arrow. I can’t wait to see to JonathanSharp’s face when looking at Thief after these 2 skills were removed.

All is vain.

in Thief

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

LOL.. I love this thread… People still complaining about D/P BS Stealth Thief right now? While all I see in tPvP right now is S/D Unstealth Thief… Trust me on this S/D is WAY more ANNOYING than D/P. And I play Elementalist. So, Blame me or discredit my opinion all you want, just because my name is misleading or I don;t play thief or whatever. LOL.

P/S: I do have a Toon thief.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in Thief

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

This is why GW2 needs a learning curve. There’s no real way for a new player to fight other new players.

in Thief

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Currently baddies can post stupid threads in the forums along with the ability to whine about something and hope Anet nerfs it,with impunity. It feels really overpowered.
L2p noob.

/end thread

Definately this.

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

I think thieves should have revealed reverted to 3s in spvp.

L2p is the only appropriate response to the OP.

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

I’m asking myself why people ask nerfs for only 2 professions.
As someone else said, it surely means that all Mesmers and Thieves are all incredibly good players.

in Thief

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Currently, Elementalists are able to cast spells. It feels really overpowered.

in Thief

Auesis.7301

Sure, stealth is a nuisance…in hot-joins. You know, where nobody gives a rat’s kitten about capturing points.

Any Thief using Stealth extensively in a tournament team is contributing nothing and should be kicked. The mechanic prevents you interacting with the main objective of the kittening game.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: lowfreq.3674

lowfreq.3674

i guess i am just talking about the skill where they put the combo field on the ground and hs into stealth. stealth every four seconds? idk about that

(edited by lowfreq.3674)

in Thief

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Sure, stealth is a nuisance…in hot-joins. You know, where nobody gives a rat’s kitten about capturing points.

Any Thief using Stealth extensively in a tournament team is contributing nothing and should be kicked. The mechanic prevents you interacting with the main objective of the kittening game.

Sounds like an easy fix then. Replace traits that reward you for being stealthed with traits that reward you for being unstealthed/ general survival traits and everyone wins! Less stealth and thieves get to interact with the main objective! Yay!!

in Thief

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

i guess i am just talking about the skill where they put the combo field on the ground and hs into stealth. stealth every four seconds? idk about that

looks like the OP has issues with D/P thieves in 1v1 situations, which can be an annoying cookie to beat, but in team scenarios it is less of an issue. There are ways to counter.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in Thief

Auesis.7301

Sounds like an easy fix then. Replace traits that reward you for being stealthed with traits that reward you for being unstealthed/ general survival traits and everyone wins! Less stealth and thieves get to interact with the main objective! Yay!!

I would be perfectly happy with that. I’ve always hated Stealth as a mechanic. I want Assassin back.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

I would be perfectly happy with that. I’ve always hated Stealth as a mechanic. I want Assassin back.

Problem is you have an unstealthed assassin already, known as S/D S/D runes of lyssa/energy sigils and massive dodge thief.

in Thief

Auesis.7301

Problem is you have an unstealthed assassin already, known as S/D S/D runes of lyssa/energy sigils and massive dodge thief.

A class with one build.

AMAZING.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Whats wrong with thief is not stealth. Just the healing from stealth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVdPMetZ2o
This thief was pressured from confusion and retal and an iswordsman but It would stealth before I could finish.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

(edited by Zelulose.8695)