[Video] D/P Daredevil WvW roaming and PvP

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

Hello guys,

I have had lot of trouble uploading my vids. ( I had an entire S/D gameplay to show, but I can’t find the issue) So I had to redo everything.

I hope you enjoy, don’t hesitate to point out the problems, like usual.
Thank you for your time.

https://youtu.be/iyOaaqxGt3E

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

NIce mate, the rope meme was hilarious too iso the s/d clipps you referred to in the description

I hope you dont mind if i point out some scenarios you can improve on.

1. you use improv but barely utilize the stolen items. Try abusing them as much as posible, you even have double of them with that awesome trait ^^. You can just spare so much init and cooldowns while applying brutal ressure thanks to them.
  2. Most of the time you dont look back while running/kiting away. You should allways keep track of enemy animations so you dont get surprise pulled, ported etc… Also keeping an eye on angles where people can +1 is necessary (sPvP)
  3. There is no problem in HS ing into autohit for damge but i feel your HS-ing is a bit all over the place. Try counting on abilitys that going to be casted and spare initiative for them, IE rapid fire, rush, etc… it saves you dodges while dealing damage.
  4. Didnt happen that often in the clipps and you are probably fullyaware of this, but PI reveals you if you stealth after ruping something. This could have costed your life really eZ.

Liked. Moar pls

in Thief

Kocoff.7582

Hey!
I truly appreciate your comments!

1. Honestly I think it depends, the one I hate using the most is that of the engineer, but Yeah I will.
2. You are right, i am having the hardest time doing exactly. What keybind do you use ? because so far I haven’t used one that make me confortable yet.
3. Not gonna argue with that. a
4. . I noticed the Impacting Disruption got in a way of my stealth twice.

Thanks man, taking notes!

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

Hey!
What keybind do you use ? because so far I haven’t used one that make me confortable yet.

i dont use key to look back, i usually just leftclick turn my camera. Got about face binded to the key next to lShift (í or < on my hungarian keyboard, not sure whats it on eng ones), however meta build doesnt have backpedaling skills like withdraw atm it still helps you wih movement and “jumping puzzles”. Also you can about face HS if you are running away (pressing left click does the same in this scenario if you are already looking back so its not required to pull this off).

in Thief

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

I can’t watch vids with camera shake, makes me nauseas

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

in Thief

Kocoff.7582

I didn’t know I shook it that much … :/ sorry boss.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

No, the camera shake effect in gw2 in options, not how you shake it hehe.

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

in Thief

Kocoff.7582

I just noticed. I will take it off from now on.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa