Berserker BWE3 Feedback

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Seriously though — just play Reaper or Revenant.

It seems like the overwhelming majority of posters in this thread are unhappy with the Berserker. We have voiced our opinions and done our part. Our feedback has been posted here, in excessive amounts. When (if?) the devs decide to do another balance, pass they will look at this thread and hopefully address things.

Until then, don’t continue slamming your head into the wall.

There is a new expansion out there with an exciting new world. Give Reaper or Revenant a try. They both fill the “Warrior” archetype extremely well. Far better than the Berserker can. Come back and play Berserker when (if?) it is fixed. Playing it in its current state is just going to turn you off an otherwise great game.

I am having more fun than I ever have before on my new Revenant.

Can you sum up for me what you all suggest collectively to fix Berserker?

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Slayer.4238

Slayer.4238

A thought occurs…what if the devs are being so silent on the berserker front because they are doing heavy reworks or perhaps a complete overhaul. I was reading the patch notes and the fact that there was nothing for berserker not a single bullet of information struck me as more than odd. Maybe they didn’t change anything in the oct 27th patch because the spec was getting a major overhaul and changing a trait here or a bug there would be meaningless until they finalize the spec. I don’t think the devs would actually abandon one of their classes. So until Anet digs the grave and explicitly tells us we are getting buried next to dungeons I’m holding out hope.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Tipper.6973

Tipper.6973

It seems like the overwhelming majority of posters in this thread are unhappy with the Berserker. We have voiced our opinions and done our part. Our feedback has been posted here, in excessive amounts. When (if?) the devs decide to do another balance, pass they will look at this thread and hopefully address things.

There is a new expansion out there with an exciting new world. Give Reaper or Revenant a try. They both fill the “Warrior” archetype extremely well. Far better than the Berserker can. Come back and play Berserker when (if?) it is fixed. Playing it in its current state is just going to turn you off an otherwise great game.

Can you sum up for me what you all suggest collectively to fix Berserker?

I can’t sum up everyone’s suggestions (there are hundreds), but I think I can sum up the problems we’ve collectively identified. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

• Berserking as a mechanic is flawed. Adrenaline decays far too quickly for it to be used in the open world, it does not last nearly long enough, and it should not be limited by a cooldown (or at least a cooldown so long). It’s worth mentioning that Druids recently suffered from similar AP decay problems, and it was fixed within days. The same issue has existed for Berserker since it was introduced and we’ve heard nothing.
  • Berserking offers very little benefit compared to other transformations, and it does not feel rewarding or powerful. 15% attack speed while Berserk (read: part time) is strictly worse than just dual wielding and traiting into arms. The Primal Burst abilities are not nearly strong enough to justify the transformation on their own. They are mostly sidegrades, and some are arguably worse than the original bursts (hammer, axe).
  • The Berserker traitline does not offer enough to warrant taking over core traitlines. Warrior suffers greatly from “mandatory traits” found in Strength, Defense, and especially Discipline trees. This means that cutting one of those trees for Berserker is almost never worth it. Currently, the only functional Berserker builds I can come up with – and that’s really stretching “functional” – are gimmicky things like Gunflame spam. There’s also some potential in the Mace primal burst (because it’s the only good one), but it still suffers from all the other Berserker problems.
  • Hybrid condi/power builds are already hard to gear into. When that’s taken into consideration with all the above problems, Berserker just does not work.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Diba.4682

Diba.4682

I though I would give my opinion on this to see if it helps any. Note that I have not really used Berserk for any Condition Builds, but I have my reasons.

Minor
All in all the seem fine. I would however think to change the second, “Always Angry” because while it does help us gain adrenaline initially for Berserk Mode, it is overall weak and does not feel needed. if I really need that much help gaining adrenaline then my character has problems, or even, the time gap between procs is too large to really be noticeable as far as I am concerned.

Major
-Salvage Instincts. Removes 1 Condi, and breaks stun. This sounds great up front but really it is rarely used. I mean, first use and Berserk has a 15 sec before it goes on a 15sec CD. Totaling 30 before it is even possible to use again. Which really acts as a bonus to any anti-condi/cc but is worthless by itself and honestly not even very appealing by itself.

-Last Blaze. 1 burn for 3s when using rage skill. Yuck. IF I even wish to use the rage skill which I don’t like them. what is 1 burn going to do? more so with all the skills combined I will give 5 burning on average every 15-20secs? rather be a burn guard.

-Smash Brawler. The only viable option, the others do not even compare with this. And really I like this…just wish I had more of a choice….

-Master Tier. All three within the master tier I am okay with. Dead or Alive as saved me many times both in PvE and PvP whether the numbers need to be fixed can be another argument but function seems nice. the other two are extremely passives and specific (i.e. you NEED a torch or else one trait is useless, and you NEED a build with ferocity/prec or else the other is useless) which seems typical for a warrior unfortunately which is my main complaint here.

-Grand Master Tier. Really all three of these seem shy short to be Grand Masters. Not saying they are totally useless they just feel like they are missing something to give them credibility or worthiness of a Grand Master Tier.

Primal Burst]
The Primal Burst I do not fully understand. They seem to just be different, not necessarily better. So really it comes down to which do I prefer the style of the Berserk or the normal? Honestly, with most of the Primals, I prefer the normal so why even bother with Berserk (that and the numbers look better on the normal vs berserk)? If I am going into a special phase or mode, maybe something more special with the burst? (right now I only really use the GS burst, but if it gets nerfed good-bye Berserk specialization).

Rage Skills]
All in all these are unappealing. But then I do not like the philosophy of the Berserk warrior anyways and just hearing the name for the first time made me think “well I will wait for the next elite spec…” why do warriors have to be thought of as dumb-strong-brawlers anyways? just my opinion/preference.

Really it comes down to this… why do I need these anyways? I can get more damage output other ways while maintaining a decent sustainability that is simply not offered as well in these. I use Head Butt for the adrenaline burst, I tried to use sundering leap and feel there can be some potential for quick aoe burst in pve… but that is about it. unless I give up traits/skills that I really do not want to give up for better sustain.

General]
In general the build of the warrior spec is in the primal, but honestly this is easily countered through constant blind (especially in pvp) in fact the only viable way to cleanse condi for a warrior is through burst-attacks which again is easily countered through blind, blocks, dodges, etc. yet other classes can cleanse without that dependency (with necros being the next best, but they don’s seem to mind the conditions…). Marking what I think may be the biggest difference between warriors and every other class. While this is not a necessarily a bad thing, it will make us extra particular with our options. What Berserker does well is that it allows our burst to a little more easily obtainable for a time. Yet in light of everything mentioned above there really does not seem to be much else to be hyped up about for the warrior.

(edited by Diba.4682)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: delchev.9847

delchev.9847

Yeah, Reaper is a solid and fun spec and it’s my favourite elite spec from all of them. I feel very powerful when running with the new GS, shouts and reaper shroud. Revenant is fun too. Played some of the new personaly story and I really like it, the new HoT maps are really really well done, Auric Basin is incredibly beautiful.

But I still love my main character – my warrior – and, just like you guys, decided to share my concerns about the class and the elite spec. There’s been several patch notes since the xpac and absolutely nothing about the warrior or the berserker. I too think that they’re working hard to implement some bigger changes to the class/elite spec. So yeah, hope they’ll address at least some of our concerns and fix/change what then can.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Nightmare Of Zg.6059

Nightmare Of Zg.6059

Another patch, another middle finger >.>
Guess we should get used to that

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Lagg.3960

Lagg.3960

If they had buffed base Warrior any further (already the most popular class in-game), it would actually hurt their sales of HoT. Now people feel the need to roll a Revenant or Reaper, which both require HoT.

Berserker requires HoT, too, of course, but it doesn’t require rerolling. And through rerolling, there is a high percentage of chance that you will spend money in the cash shop on new armor, weapons, services, whatever.

Q.E.D.

So until Anet digs the grave and explicitly tells us we are getting buried next to dungeons I’m holding out hope.

That is exactly what’s happening here.

A dev is always free to post here and tell me that I’m wrong.

Hey, I just bash you, and this is frenzy,
But here’s my Wammo, so heal me maybe?

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Sharky.1470

Sharky.1470

Shinryuku tested Berserker last night on stream and expresed his feelings about it, and about warrior in general.
Link is here: http://www.twitch.tv/shinryuku_ku/v/22914923 – at 1h 38m he starts sharing his oppinions on it.
All the problems he stated are allready written here by the comunity, but i hope it helps with the devs that popular streamers point them out too. Tarcis is also a top warrior that stated his oppinios on stream in BW3 and as far as I know he told them to Nightmare too, as they were playing together.

“I will never drop warrior, warrior is my main and I will never drop it” it’s the line that I remember and hold to it through the hard time. Looking back to this 3 years I feel like the prezent is the hardest time we ever had on warrior.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: BassHunteR.7246

BassHunteR.7246

The thing is.
Not only warriors are weak now due to all other classes getting nice and useful boosts with their elite specs. But we have to stick to playing our regular version with 0 boosts or play the spec which means 15 sec really minor(almost not noticible) boost to some attributes and rest of the time downgrade.
The boosts aren’t even that great. We have to sacriffice one extremely important trait line for them.. so usually it ends up making it not worth it and we back to regular warrior against new boosted version of everything else..

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I tried to run some rage skill for fun while roaming on vanilla warrior. While I don’t hate headbut it’s kinda fun there are few reason to take that over Signet/banner/Rampage.

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

delchev.9847

Agree with Shin. Too many mandatory traits + utilities, lots of condi and power spikes in pvp which you can’t survive if you don’t run stances, and even being stuck with stances you’re still weaker than anyone else and you’d feel like a liability to the team if you play a warrior and not some other profession. Warrior is my main, but I really dislike playing him that much in pvp because I too feel like a liability if I don’t run some other class, which would be far more effective.

I said it before, we need more utility skills that are actually utilities, not just wasting our right skill bar with skills that only do damage. We did not need these Rage skills, like Shin said pve warrior is fine, in pvp and wvw you’re stuck with stances just like you were 3 years ago. Traits need a look too. Being stuck with 2 specs, Discipline and Defense, severely limits your choice. And it’s not just Fast Hands in Discipline, it’s Warrior’s Sprint too, like Shin said everyone does loads of damage which usually comes from range. No one else has to stick to 130 range most of the time in order to do damage. Without WS people would kite you even easier.

Please start giving the warrior more UTILITY skills. And give our traits more utility too. It’s true that every other spec got more tools to work with, except the warrior. And warrior didn’t have much already, because it’s a ‘simple’ class. Ok, the class is simple, but what about the elite spec? What about the future elite specs? Are they all going to be like this because “warrior is a simple class”?

Pretty sure they won’t rework the Berserker to give him new utilities, so I guess we should just try to somehow improve what we currently have. They could still make Rage skills useful rather than being there for the damage by reworking some of them or reworking some of the traits that interact with them. Some of the primal bursts need rework too, Hammer and LB for example. Hope they think and do something about all that.

(edited by delchev.9847)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

delchev.9847

How about more survivability that comes with the new elite spec? Just some ideas, not all of them need to be there all at once, but like I said, just some ideas. Limiting this to being in berserk mode, but some of them could also revolve around the other Rage skills:

• Being in berserk mode reduces condition and physical damage by some amount. 5% for example.
  • When you have the burning condition on you while in berserk mode you actually get healed instead of damaged. Flat heal or heal based on stacks.
  • Conditions expire faster when you are in berserk and have the burning condition on you.
  • Gaining fire aura while in berserk mode gives you protection as well. Or resistance.
  • The Chill condition, when being applied to you while in berserk mode, expires faster. Or you are unaffected by it while in berserk mode.
  • Fire aura on you is more potent when in berserk mode. Fire aura now destroys projectiles.

Nothing OP but just small tools to improve survivability. And so on and so on. Doesn’t take much time to come up with ideas like that, but we can’t drop stances unless we have some other ways to deal with bursts and condi pressure. And this doesn’t need to be selfish, it could have weaker effects but it would affect allies too.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

Suggestions to improve berzerker.

1. Move “Heat of the Soul” to adept.
2. Make “savage instinct” part of the base berzerk ability. This gives an element of timing on when you activate it for all builds.
3. Make fast hands a baseline warrior ability
4. Reduce adren loss. Something like a 5-10s delay before it decays and have it decay more slowly.
6. Increase health gain from “dead or alive”
7. Increase berzerk duration by a few seconds
8. Lower the CD on berzerk to 10-12s base, around 8s with the trait.
9. Move burning arrows to another tree OR make the burning part baseline.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Sharky.1470

Bump. This needs to stay up, maybe one day Anet will read it !

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Lagg.3960

Oh, don’t worry, they’ve read it.

They just have no idea how to meaningfully address our complaints, which is why they choose to remain silent.

Even in the very best case, if they were to actually make Fast Hands (and Warrior’s Sprint) baseline, it would require development time, testing time, not to mention replacing these traits in the Discipline spec with new traits, requiring even more time. We won’t see or hear anything for another month or two. Maybe six.

In the meantime, let’s keep bumping (and playing Revenant).

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Sharky.1470

(and playing Revenant).

I kindly REFUSE!!!

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

They have already read all of this. I think they gonna go nerf all other class until they even with base warrior then they gonna do something for zerker.

Pre expansion base warrior was mid to high tier across all game mode.

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

delchev.9847

I never gave a proper feedback during the BWE because I really never log in here to post anything, and after reading tons of posts here I was like “Pf well they covered literally everything I wanted to say, sure devs will read and take notes/change stuff.” And I only said some minor stuff that I thought no one mentioned, etc, being sure that most of what people keep repeating will be addressed. Which was a huge mistake. I should have been more active, so that devs see how big the disappointed crowd actually is.

Everyone was unhappy with guard getting traps, but now Dragonhunter is a really strong spec. Thieves being locked in a spec in order to deal with conditions got addressed with the Daredevil. Scrapper, apart from everyone complaining about more AI, got an amazing weapon + great and useful tool belt skills. Druid is a solid support spec. Herald – another great compliment to the Revenant. Eles were unhappy with Tempest, but they got even more support with the spec, and they were already top DPS and unbelievably sturdy even not speccing for survivability. Reaper and Chronomancer are amongst everyone’s favourites, with all the synergy they have with the respective core classes.

We, warriors, got Berserker. Which theme is that you spam weaker bursts more often and you set things on fire. There’s nothing fun about spamming weaker skills, even if you tell me that at the end the final result is not that different than landing your normal Burst as soon as you get to 30 adrenaline (so basically no DPS loss if you spam the weaker bursts as often as you can). When it comes to utilities, we got nothing useful that the core class could interact with. No one uses Physical skills and no one would ever use Rage skills, apart from maybe slotting Outrage and Headbutt. But we get back to the problem that you can’t spare a slot for something other than stances. Traits – don’t address the problems that warriors have. We’re still stuck with 2 core specs and giving up a spec slot for Berserker, a spec that helps you in no way to perform better, is a really stupid move.

I’m fine if it takes 2 or 3 months or 4 for the devs to completely rework the spec, but they need to address the problems that warrior has first. So that then people are willing to give up a slot for the spec, and willing to give up utility slots for the new utilities. Right now neither of these is possible, because you under perform as a warrior, and Berserker gives you nothing better or at least different that the core class.

(edited by delchev.9847)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBunny.3681

BlackBunny.3681

I rerolled….. i play a warrior because i like being a guy that has massive weapons like a hammer/gsword and go smash things up. But with the new beserker the way gsword and hammer have been based its only viable to play sword||axe&&Torch. The spec doesnt really tie into other weapons apart from burning. Like what you guys did to necro with the reaper spec and with Dragon hunters thats the sort of thing that warriorrs should be getting. The bow on warriors is awful compared to DH and reaper knocks us out of the park in PVP and in playstyle.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

For me Warriors complete garbage right now. When i first heard about Warrior being straight forward class for beginners i giggled, devs do you have any idea how any dodge, invul, random blind, port and stuff like that can totally screw us over ? I m talking not about some Bunker, wanna be shout bow banner crap right now when it’s just easier and more reliable to bring bunker Guard, i m talking about dps specc, we don’t have any now.

I m playing my Revenant and i m just surprised how easy mode that class is and how its easy for me to outplay warriors, not just because they are bad or something, but because they don’t have tools to stand against countless amount of evades blocks etc..

And yeah … berserk. Why do you even bother with it, it’s just a downgrade for a warrior, you want to go damage marauder type? Nope, Strength gives u way more, you want to go condi ? Why would you even go condi war, just go burst burning guard lel. Thanks dev you ruined Warriors for me.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

BlackBunny.3681

Most people play warrior for the glory of the Gsword and Hammer. This Spec is under performing in PVP also neglects Gsword and Hammer. Please make it a viable option as atm it is not.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

I’m currently watching the last Shinryuku stream on youtube. It’s really sad.

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

BassHunteR.7246

Relqx…give them another year..
I heard next expansion we might get a slice of a bone to play with.
We hqve revenants and DH till then..
Choose your destiny!

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

delchev.9847

I’m willing to share ideas and give feedback but I don’t know what’s going on with the class or the elite spec. Shall we give more feedback on warrior? Or the elite spec? Shall we try to improve the current traits and utilities or are you working on new ones? So many patch notes since launch of the xpac and no fixes or improvements for warrior and berserker? The class and the elite spec are not mentioned at all. What’s going on?

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

I have been trying/fighting revenant. I admit they are strange to fight at first they feels kinda gimmicky. I feel like you can easily get used to them and easily counter.

Might be early.

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Sharky.1470

Reaper vs Berserker

Attachments:

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

A thought occurs…what if the devs are being so silent on the berserker front because they are doing heavy reworks or perhaps a complete overhaul. I was reading the patch notes and the fact that there was nothing for berserker not a single bullet of information struck me as more than odd. Maybe they didn’t change anything in the oct 27th patch because the spec was getting a major overhaul and changing a trait here or a bug there would be meaningless until they finalize the spec. I don’t think the devs would actually abandon one of their classes. So until Anet digs the grave and explicitly tells us we are getting buried next to dungeons I’m holding out hope.

Wishful thinking at best. Up to this point they’ve ignored not just all the feedback given to them about berserker but all the feedback given to them about the warrior class in general for years.

Easier to just reroll and play something that is actually good right now. Maybe when they realize no one actually plays warrior anymore they’ll decide to do something about it.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Relqx…give them another year..
I heard next expansion we might get a slice of a bone to play with.
We hqve revenants and DH till then..
Choose your destiny!

Another year? Ha! Tell that to the rest of the players. See if they’ll wait that long!

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

BlackBunny.3681

A better elite spec for warriors would be on beserk stance gsword and hammer get new abilities….. this is because Torch is lame and if people wanted to play condi they wouldnt play warrior… warriors like using the big weps. Please buff Gsword and hammer so i dont have to reroll reaper or DH

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Tristan.5280

Tristan.5280

bump.

Please devs, read this post!

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

I would extol the virtues of Gunflame spamming in WvW, but WvW is so dead right now that I haven’t found a decent fight since the expansion dropped.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

If anything, I’m hoping that if they see the numbers dropping as most classes played, maybe they’ll notice that somethings wrong. I don’t want to shelve my warrior, but I want to have fun, and I’m not having it as a warrior. So off to reaper I go.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

If anything, I’m hoping that if they see the numbers dropping as most classes played, maybe they’ll notice that somethings wrong. I don’t want to shelve my warrior, but I want to have fun, and I’m not having it as a warrior. So off to reaper I go.

0 berserkers were played in the first competitive scene since the expansion launch so that might be a good indicator. I believe it was the only elite spec not to be preented by anyone (there was one tempest)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

Still no answer? :P They should all be back from vacation soo. Tried to roam on my vanilla warrior. Make me sad all class got some pretty cool tools. I barely log lately. I lost the will to PvE, I had fun is Spvp and in WvW really dislike the new BL.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Sad sad day….anet hasnt made a single change to warrior since before hot…so much of the profession is not viable without certain defensive traits being now there are people doing 8k+ from a single move… beserker needs to be completely redone::

New Name
Better traitlines more synergy(take old specializations into acct)
Make rage skills better and differnt then our preexisting kitten physical skills
Give a better weapon…pisotl, main hand shield, maybe new weapon (spear or 2h axe)

I love my warrior and love all gamemodes but everyday these new elites get better as you fix the bugs and as they improve with the new builds while warriors get worse due to no anet help at all

This is the worst problem we have been left out in the cold, against a reaper litteraly

Tl:DR, redo beserker and nerf the power creep

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Warrior has been falling into a bad spot for a while now. Even in pve they r brought more as a need than a want. The banners + ea make them non replaceable at this point epically when u add in might stacking. In pvp they r in a really bad spot. Axe/shield gs is still the best build without elite spec which means everyone else got stronger but warrior stayed the same. Seeing as how they were border line class before the patch this just completely left them on the outside. In wvw they r nothing more than a cc and banner but even there the talk is to just replace them with gaurdians as the mass poison fields make banner less useful. Only place it see warrior really shine is in open world where they inflict so massive burn on large mobs with scorched earth. Now I’m not saying classes haven’t been in these situations before but warrior is getting close to what ranger was for a long time, bad in pvp,wvw and dungeon was frost sprit / spotter or gtfo.

All this being said I don’t believe warrior is beyond repair. The elite spec is a condi spec weather anet likes it or not that’s what the made. Now the need to buff warrior condi to get it close to engi and necro is the want it to be viable. I don’t think it would be hard to do. Perhaps a trait that buffs bleed damage by 50% or or make cripple deal damage or inflict bleed when applied.

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Ayne.3690

Ayne.3690

I’ve tried the elite spec. as a condi. warrior for the past couple of days, I really wanted it to work..
I’ve been using a viper armor, berserker runes, longbow, sword / torch, and anything that would boost my condi. damage including food.

First I’m really disappointed in the fact that I can’t use a greatsword, which in my opinion (and culturally) is a warrior/guardian’s weapon of choice.
Secondly, even though our health pool is high, I have to stay away from pretty much anything, fearing for my life in any fractal higher then 40 because our class is lacking some traits that should be native to the warrior instead of locking 1 or 2 trait lines from the start (how can we do anything without Fast Hands when our cooldowns require us to switch weapons or break our combos).
Thirdly, warriors have been conditioned to be banner providers and might stackers, so I’ve been more often then not straight kicked out of groups for carrying my longbow and a torch.
Lastly, to end on a good note, I’ve been able in most situations to stack up over 10.000+ condition damage a second (burning and bleeding combined), adding to that the physical damage, I can concede that that isn’t that bad. Only that this is on a single non moving target (mostly fractal bosses).

It’s just a question of making this viable in the warriors eyes and everyone else’s so we are considered as a real damage contender with other classes which are usually more versatile then us.

Condition damage isn’t that bad, and coupled with the good gear and runes, there’s something to be done. But Anet needs to consider reviewing our trait lines, native traits and weapon use (why am I playing like a ranger? I’m a warrior and want to be in close contact with my foe, with a huge sword, and still being able to resist somewhat to his blows).

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

I have controversial feelings about Beserker. I like the animations, style and idea of it but you have to sacrifice too much when play without the “MUST USE” Warrior traits. When you are in Berserker stance you feel great and powerful and when it ends you feel like a dead goat. I am using it and testing builds but so far, it is not even close to the previous Warrior builds I have played.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

I have controversial feelings about Beserker. I like the animations, style and idea of it but you have to sacrifice too much when play without the “MUST USE” Warrior traits. When you are in Berserker stance you feel great and powerful and when it ends you feel like a dead goat. I am using it and testing builds but so far, it is not even close to the previous Warrior builds I have played.

Look at this http://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Over a week into the expansion and berserker remains the only elite spec to have no definitive builds, tere is one build and it’s only a test. Even Daredevil has a build in the great category. Combine that with 0 berserkers being presented in the first competitive event and you know there is a serious problem.

They don’t have a niche, nobody is playing them.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

They do have a niche….

Sitting on the shelf is the new warrior niche.

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

They do have a niche….

lol +1

but seriously, a player should not be punished for enjoying warrior as a profession. If we can’t get a traitline fix then give us an overall stat buff, something so people will actually play it again xD

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

They do have a niche….

lol +1

but seriously, a player should not be punished for enjoying warrior as a profession. If we can’t get a traitline fix then give us an overall stat buff, something so people will actually play it again xD

I wouldn’t expect anything for at least a couple of months. The best choice is still to either reroll or quit.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

They do have a niche….

lol +1

I wouldn’t expect anything for at least a couple of months. The best choice is still to either reroll or quit.

That would usually be the case, but Anet has already talked about trying to step the game into a bigger competitive scene like LoL does, and I don’t think they would let pvp be in this state as their first time jumping into this.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

I’m curently downloading the 64 bit client. Will test the berserker buff soon.

Thanks Anet for the buff. I would liked a bit more communication =P

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

After today’s changes Berserker feels so much better, especially for just a few changes. What I really appreciate is berserker now caters to both power and condition builds. There was just enough tweaks to give both kinds of builds something to work with.

I’ve been seeing more warriors play around with berserker builds and I think that right there is a good sign.

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

BassHunteR.7246

To bad they just forgot to deal with the most important point.. the trait probelm they created last time they decided to rearange trait lines and ended up making 3 trait lines mandatory for warriors…
But yay.. they tweaked a few stuff on a trait line we cant use in order to be viable.. that will help… i guess

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Lagg.3960

Bump (needs to stay on the front page till we get a dev to give some feedback on the future of the class).

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Undo the adrenaline nerf Anet….

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

yanoch.7051

I don’t play anymore. Prior HoT I might have missed the 3/3 daily about 3 times since their implementation. Since HoT launched I think I did get the 3/3 achievement maybe 2 times. The new BL with the warrior situation pretty much killed my drive to play. It’s sad I was so exited for HoT.

Heiann – NSP

Berserker BWE3 Feedback

in Warrior

BlackBunny.3681

Torch condi plate spec… i thought gard took that roll>? Anyway just buff the fun weps like gsword and hammer….. this condi spec couldnt be more boring and underwhelming.