Automated Response-Immunity with no cooldown

in PvP

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

just sticking with the hyperbole theme.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

holy kitten a counter to conditions, NERF

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Being able to afk versus them if you safely get to 20% withot any conditions (Ie. mass cleansing them) isnt a counter… It’s broken…

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I’m gonna stop worry about this thread now. AR is a good response to full-condi specs, and it really takes a lot of effort on the non-engi to win the fight. Or a build that isn’t full-condi. Or a team that can bring in some direct-damage help. Maybe ANet likes a meta where full-condi builds are not king of the hill. Maybe not. I guess we’ll see with upcoming patch changes.

Good luck to you all out there. Here’s hoping the meta tips in your favor.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

just sticking with the hyperbole theme.

I see whatcha did there

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Tone.2317

Tone.2317

I’ll take this more seriously when I see tournament engineers using this as a prominent build. There are so many trade-offs made to create this build that only excels in very specific situations.

It takes a lot, and entire build, to support the AR trait and make it effective against a specific class. That build, as provided above, would be relatively useless in team-fights, would get destroyed by anything other than rabid-condi builds, and would only prove effective in the small niche it was created for. Effectively, it is insanely effective provided the following scenario:

1.) You build around it. Yes, elixir C is building around it. (The skill does not see any usage outside of a buildset like this, I have yet to see it in ANY professional play.)

2.) You’re bunkering home point. Their home, or mid, would have enough movement through it that you’d get bursted by any power build.

3.) You’re fighting a necro. Yes, other classes utilized condition damage builds, but, the majority also easily have access to 5k damage needed to kill the engy. Rangers have pets/base damage, other engineers have access to bombs/flame/toolkit, Mesmers have mind-wrack, ect. Even then the Necro, if played, well, should be able to win in the long run (engy isn’t killing anyone).

4.) The necro doesn’t call in their roamer. Most Tpvp teams have a highly mobile roamer for the very purpose of creating 2v1s and taking points. You’re insane if you think they wouldn’t jump on this opportunity frequently.

5.) The team doesn’t decide to just send anything other than a Necro, pushes another point or maintains map control, or utilizes any other map action (orbs, treb, laser, bosses, ect).

If those conditions are met, you’re right, it is an amazing trait. But, you need a very specific set of situations, decisions, and silliness to make it that useful. I’ve played around with the trait, and I’ve fought other engys with the trait (as a condi-engy). Are there some condition damage 1v1s I won because of it; yes. Could I have won them with other builds; easily. Did I lose a lot of flexbility/utility/usefulness in the match and to support my team in general; absolutely.

tl;dr – This build requires very specific situations to be remotely useful that are easily countered by changing team play, or by utilizing ANY other class than necro. I’ll consider it OP when I actually see any “high-tier” engineers building around it.

in PvP

jportell.2197

So some clarification. The only way you will get conditions to tick against someone vs AR. Is if you have over 100% condition duration you will see ticks. Lets say they take sigils of agony which is x% bleeding duration. So their bleeding duration is say +10%. The engi with AR has -100% the base of any condition that is applied by the player so when the engi is hit by someone that has a plus 10% bleeding duration he is still going to not get ticks because the net duration is -90% which means it is still less than what the base duration would be. You need to get someone that has a <than 100% duration of a certain condition (not even sure if that is possible in sPvP considering how crit chances and such are capped) and get them to attack you. If in reality it is an immunity after that then it should be changed to scale with the incoming attackers condition duration just so that it actually matches the tooltip.

Also you guys are acting like conditions should be god over all…. If this is how you want balance to be than I poise that bunker guards should be 1hko’d by thieves even when they have protection up and 3500 armor base….

You are all essentially making the same argumentation except against a bunker that nullifies your condition damage.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

This thread has been incredibly entertaining to me today at work :/ can’t log in there though Q_Q

lol at the beginning comparing engi condi cleanse to necro.

Necro staff #4 + Consume Condition = Complete cleanse every 13 secs UNTRAITED

lol people considering transmute be something more then it just being there. put it in a different perspective, the regular dragon chest has an 8% chance of dropping a dragon ticket…..yeah its nothing more then just being there.

now for AR, the trait talk of the town…… lol i think this is the greatest part. Its so op that still theres very few engis in spvp…. nvm that are willing to run that trait….. or run around with 25 % health all the time >_>

so far theres been a elixir build and healing bomb build…. both are only decent against nub sole condition spammers and people who run dual sigils thinking they stack effects ( high five if you see what i did there)

they both suffer the same fate vs physical and self-healing. 5k damage is not remotely hard even for a non-burster to do. You have no one but yourself to blame if you don’t have at least a ranged weapon or cant figure out how to cut someone off when they are just doing circles >_>

The other weakness is their own healing. Your so focused on what happens when they hit 25% that your missing a rather big piece of that trait……what happens when they hit 26% of their life? I could understand you hitting your snares the first time you battle the engi….but the 2nd or third time you should know better.

Quit being a minuteman and blowing your load early, let him make the mistake of healing past 25% then unload your snares/pummel him. Then you wont have to come post staged fights

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

I don’t care about the damage, I just don’t like how its immunity to snares, chill, immobilize, AND FEAR. Try playing a DAGGER Necro (hint: not conditions) against AR.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

As I said before, I was trying to make a point for conditions, but this effects power too.

in PvP

Eviator.9746

I don’t care about the damage, I just don’t like how its immunity to snares, chill, immobilize, AND FEAR. Try playing a DAGGER Necro (hint: not conditions) against AR.

I’m sure this was explained in the previous several pages, but I missed it. Why does a power necro need to be able to CC an engineer at 25% health in sPvP? Either the engineer runs away and you cap the point, or the engineer stays and you kill him. What am I missing?

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

A. A lot of points are big enough to stay on point and kite them.
B. Easy disengages make classes that can’t disengage so easy a liability because a death = 5 points. (Which adds up).

in PvP

jportell.2197

Then maybe you are doing it wrong? Also since when do necros only have one weaponset set or not have death shroud? Life blast and siphon still hurt especially since you claim to be a power MM necro. You act as if since you are a dagger necro you have no other choice for weapon sets or you are running dual daggers in both sets in which case (wut?). Just by knowing what I know about necros.
They have 2 weapon sets, They have a 3rd weapon set in death shroud which have very strong attacks especially in power builds.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Eviator.9746

A. A lot of points are big enough to stay on point and kite them.
B. Easy disengages make classes that can’t disengage so easy a liability because a death = 5 points. (Which adds up).

Okay thanks.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

If AR is so good lets give other classes something as good. Give elementalists immunity to conditions while in water spec for 5 seconds. Because engineer shouldn’t shine just because it delivers conditions and is the only class with a solid counter to the “condition meta.”

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

LOL real necros gotta be looking at @Ronpierce and shaking their heal lol

How can a power dagger necro catch a engi at 20% without a 25s cd immobilize? oh yah…. go on death shroud and spam life blast which hits got 4-6ks on power builds xP

it’s be extremely sad if Anet listen to that.. knowing that that guy is trying to run as PvP’s worst necro lol… Staging fights, promoting false information. how low does someone has to go in order to get something nerfed for no reason xP

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Maybe I’m doing it wrong? Here. Let me be more clear. I run staff(for utility condies) And dagger/focus.

Let cc. Rigor Mortis- an immobilize
Stakitten
is a fear
3 is a chill
Staff’s damage is pitiful for power (and kinda Condies too its a utility weapon)
Dagger/focus-
Dagger 3 is a 600 range immobilize
Focus 5 is a 1200 low damage 3 boon rip and chill with a 1.25 cast time.
Ds-
2 chills and teleports us to the enemy IF they don’t dodge the projectile, but even then, the chill doesn’t apply, they have perma swiftness.
3 is a fear
5 is torment and immobilize.

We have 1 thing that works AT ALL, flesh golem charge. Long cool down, also dodgeable, and not generally enough time to take someone out who has a stunbreak, regen, protection, and other various defenses that he can save up while ignoring all of my other mechanics.

That’s every possible move I have to gap close. Now, that would be A LOT. Doesn’t matter, does it?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

How can a power dagger necro catch a engi at 20% without a 25s cd immobilize? oh yah…. go on death shroud and spam life blast which hits got 4-6ks on power builds xP

it’s be extremely sad if Anet listen to that.. knowing that that guy is trying to run as PvP’s worst necro lol… Staging fights, promoting false information. how low does someone has to go in order to get something nerfed for no reason xP

By time that skill is finished the engineer has already healed it up with the med kit. You forget that vs power builds there is no reason to stay at 25% hp. Also hope they don’t block that.

in PvP

jportell.2197

If AR is so good lets give other classes something as good. Like elementalist immunity to conditions while in water spec for 5 seconds. Because engineer shouldn’t shine just because it delivers conditions and can counter the “condition meta.”

Except eles already have amazing condition removal when traited.
Soothing Disruption Cantrips Grant Regen/Vigor
Cleansing Water-Remove A condition when granting regen to yourself or an ally.
Cleansing Wave Remove a Condition from yourself and allies when attuning to water.

This is before taking into account ether renewal or Evasive Arcana in Water and Water Dagger#5.
They can essentially eat up an entire burst from a necro without the requirement of being under 25% health. How many engis do you think would jump for joy if healing turret removed an extra condition because they granted regen to themselves and allies, Or through the toolbelt skills that also grant regen. Please tell me more how eles would do so much better with this trait… I gaurantee you if you swapped the ele condi removal traits and gave them to engineers and then in return gave ele’s this there would be so much screaming from elementalists.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

For the record I’m not glass but my damage is fine, I’m not specced into life blast, so good job there. But also, its not as powerful as you make it out to be. Also, it does less damage further away. AND using this “bad engi build” I beat a legit power necro with it earlier, so no, I don think the Necro community is looking at me like kitten, they’re looking at you morons who can’t accept something is OP and defending it for 9 kitten pages. We’re getting nerfed. We know that, maybe you need to learn to accept your kitten can be OP too.

in PvP

google.3709

because med kit can be spammed as much as DS auto attack right ?

or wait… Lets say he healed, now he’s over 25% hp, stack a couple of condi and gg lol

it’s so easy to play around that trait, yet it’s extremely easy to play around that trait, if people QQ refuse to get on an engi and learn how it works, it’s a completely different story ;p

in PvP

Eviator.9746

By time that skill is finished the engineer has already healed it up with the med kit. You forget that vs power builds there is no reason to stay at 25% hp.

At which point the CCs work again.

in PvP

jportell.2197

For the record I’m not glass but my damage is fine, I’m not specced into life blast, so good job there. But also, its not as powerful as you make it out to be. Also, it does less damage further away. AND using this “bad engi build” I beat a legit power necro with it earlier, so no, I don think the Necro community is looking at me like kitten, they’re looking at you morons who can’t accept something is OP and defending it for 9 kitten pages. We’re getting nerfed. We know that, maybe you need to learn to accept your kitten can be OP too.

You beat a power necro using scepter and staff? O.o What is this super secret power necro build that uses scepter dagger. Also I think i remember that necro being asked in the video if they were a condi necro… Sooooo also notice how nobody gave this trait a second look be it enemies or the engi community until the dumbfire necro came out as the FOTM build and teams needed a bunker that could hard counter the stupidly OP condition AOE spam.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

If Life Blast ALWAYS hits that hard (especially untraited) like 4-6k per hit, why don’t you see tons and tons of Power necks everywhere killing people in 4 seconds like its no big deal? Because you’re full of kitten.

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

By time that skill is finished the engineer has already healed it up with the med kit. You forget that vs power builds there is no reason to stay at 25% hp.

At which point the CCs work again.

You act like by time the engineer has his heal skill recharged at 25% hp that the necro will have no CD.

in PvP

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

I’m sure this was explained in the previous several pages, but I missed it. Why does a power necro need to be able to CC an engineer at 25% health in sPvP? Either the engineer runs away and you cap the point, or the engineer stays and you kill him. What am I missing?

your only missing the point that he can’t hit another player unless they are immobilized , lol normal char walking is like dodging to him

Ive played with a power dagger necro, ive never had/experienced an issue with engis and this Ar trait. skill 1 isn’t damage isn’t prevented by ar, skill 2 ranged damage skill isn’t blocked by AR- sure he can dodge a bit of it but your most likely running dagger skill reduce…. so 1k damage every 9 secs ( if your running a power build ), not to mention daggers easily generate lifefroce… which then gives you DS skill 1 another ranged sttack as well as DS skill 4 both yet again….not sole conditions.

lol and i didnt even bother asking what your secound weapon set is weather it be axe ( more mid-range attacks) or staff still have skill 1 there

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

You beat a power necro using scepter and staff? O.o What is this super secret power necro build that uses scepter dagger. Also I think i remember that necro being asked in the video if they were a condi necro… Sooooo also notice how nobody gave this trait a second look be it enemies or the engi community until the dumbfire necro came out as the FOTM build and teams needed a bunker that could hard counter the stupidly OP condition AOE spam.

Um… I said dagger <MAINHAND> which is power and melee, and focus offhand. STAFF for utility as a second set. Learn to read at least, kitten, this is getting log enough, I don’t want to repeat myself

in PvP

google.3709

Ron lol I play necro, you can’t lie to me about dmg..

also, no legit necros run 700 condi dmg with shaman amulet, no Terror or dhummfire… 87 dmg bleeds ? LOL… ofc you’re never gonna die with AR against a staged opponent lol..

in PvP

jportell.2197

Um… I said dagger <MAINHAND> which is power and melee, and focus offhand. STAFF for utility as a second set. Learn to read at least, kitten, this is getting log enough, I don’t want to repeat myself

I mean the “power” necro in your supposed duel….

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

He used axe wh/ dagger and I think dagger.

in PvP

google.3709

If Life Blast ALWAYS hits that hard (especially untraited) like 4-6k per hit, why don’t you see tons and tons of Power necks everywhere killing people in 4 seconds like its no big deal? Because you’re full of kitten.

cause terror spam is stronger and has better survival… power builds tend to
be glassy and add the fact that necro have 2 dodges, no vigor, stealth or invuls.. easy target to focus fire..

Try as hard as you can but laying wont take you anywhere… it’s weak, if you’re gonna make argument at least bring real facts.. Otherwise anyone who actually plays necro can easily call you out..

in PvP

jportell.2197

In that video? I’m pretty sure I saw the gigantic hand from staff 1 coming at your face…. O.o

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Okay, I’m sick of you. Lets duel later, both my necro and my engi, I’ll prove it to you so you can stop pretending to be an annoying kitten.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

In that video? I’m pretty sure I saw the gigantic hand from staff 1 coming at your face…. O.o

Different duel, that guy was condi.

in PvP

Eviator.9746

Okay, I’m sick of you. Lets duel later, both my necro and my engi, I’ll prove it to you so you can stop pretending to be an annoying kitten.

FRAPS it please!

in PvP

jportell.2197

Different duel, that guy was condi.

So you used a video in which a condition build couldn’t kill an anti condition build. You could also not kill the necro. It was a zero sum game. So a condi build couldn’t kill an AR engi but the engi wasn’t roflstomping through the necro either. Hence a balanced fight which requires an outside force to end it which is EXACTLY what would happen in tournaments.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Eviator.9746

So you used a video in which a condition build couldn’t kill an anti condition build. You could also not kill the necro. It was a zero sum game. So a condi build couldn’t kill an AR engi but the engi wasn’t roflstomping through the necro either. Hence a balanced fight which requires an outside force to end it which is EXACTLY what would happen in tournaments.

If neither side can kill the other, that seems pretty balanced to me.

in PvP

google.3709

LOL ADD ME UP ;) It’s a date!

I’ll be back home on wends, but hey! we’ll stream it <3

and sorry in advance… I won’t use 87 bleeds or shaman amulet, and I might burn you/fear you and all of that nonsense normal necros do :) I’ll even let you fight my condi engi too

and if you feel confident! we could put a little money on the line ;)

in PvP

jportell.2197

If neither side can kill the other, that seems pretty balanced to me.

Also isn’t that kind of the point of AR to be a direct counter condition builds which keeps them alive until an outside force comes in. Bunker builds are supposed to be hard/impossible to kill in 1v1 situations otherwise they would be terrible terrible bunkers. A backstab thief is not going to be steamrolling through a bunker guard/BM ranger or a d/d cleric ele in 1v1 so why do people feel that condition/(snare melee builds lol) should be able to steam roll through this build?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

LOL ADD ME UP It’s a date!

I’ll be back home on wends, but hey! we’ll stream it <3

and sorry in advance… I won’t use 87 bleeds or shaman amulet, and I might burn you/fear you and all of that nonsense normal necros do I’ll even let you fight my condi engi too

and if you feel confident! we could put a little money on the line

May I have a copy too please? Yah, more fight,more blood….

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Posted by: Benji.9203

Benji.9203

Give elementalists immunity to conditions while in water spec for 5 seconds.

You do realize it was only months ago where bunker eles were OP and virtually unkillable? Condis would slide off like…well…water or something.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Give elementalists immunity to conditions while in water spec for 5 seconds.

You do realize it was only months ago where bunker eles were OP and virtually unkillable? Condis would slide off like…well…water or something.

Yes Virtually Unkillable and yet not be able to kill anyone… Strictly speaking of equal skill level and as 1 on 1 size or 2v1 scale. Seems pretty normal as a Bunker to me…

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

jportell.2197

A person should not last over 2 minutes just running around on a point even in a 1vs1.

Thats what bunkers are supposed to do in 1v1 scenarios.

Then why has every class that could do that had a bunking nerf.

such as?

Cleansing wave for the elementalist

Because eles were getting insane amounts of healing without using a heal skill they were also lasting against much more than a 1v1 or 1v2 and as it stands eles still have the highest healing coefficient in game.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

And people agreed impossible to kill isnt fun. AR is t skill based at all. If they changed it to like I said a full condi clear and 6’sec immunity on a 60 sec cd, it would be more skill based because it saves you, acts as a clutch but survival for a time would be up to you. That’s the problem. It’s fine to be bunkery and hard to kill, but just writing someone off because you’re immune to all of their damage isn’t good for balance.

in PvP

jportell.2197

If you are up against 2 full Condi classes and clear their conditions right at 25% health and stay there without dying…. That seems pretty hard. If its against one condition class well there is no problem with that against 2 well then there is the problem of people stacking their team or not running balanced with their roamers.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Thtats not how game balance works. Guardians don’t have physical/power immunity at low HP. Immunity with unlimited up time at any point isn’t good for an MMO game. By design it just isn’t, there is no justification for being able to build yourself to be unkillable against several builds. I can see you don’t want your prescious trait to be nerfed and I be that, but while guardians are strong bunkers they’re killable by anyone, Bunkers are by design meant to hold off a point for back up, not (literally) be able to stand idle while a certain build is unable to do damage to you even fully specced for damage. That in every sense of the word is imbalanced. Bunkers are to WORK to hold off enemies. Being able to bunker versus most builds and be immune to others just doesn’t work in a game where people are SUPPOSED to die, that’s how conquest works. You hold off an enemy but eventually someone dies if support isn’t good enough on one side or the other.

in PvP

jportell.2197

Thtats not how game balance works. Guardians don’t have physical/power immunity at low HP. Immunity with unlimited up time at any point isn’t good for an MMO game. By design it just isn’t, there is no justification for being able to build yourself to be unkillable against several builds. I can see you don’t want your prescious trait to be nerfed and I be that, but while guardians are strong bunkers they’re killable by anyone, Bunkers are by design meant to hold off a point for back up, not (literally) be able to stand idle while a certain build is unable to do damage to you even fully specced for damage. That in every sense of the word is imbalanced. Bunkers are to WORK to hold off enemies. Being able to bunker versus most builds and be immune to others just doesn’t work in a game where people are SUPPOSED to die, that’s how conquest works. You hold off an enemy but eventually someone dies if support isn’t good enough on one side or the other.

A bunker guard can survive against two DPS classes for quite some time and I mean quite some time especially when built/played right so can BM rangers (pet damage got nerfed not the bunkeriness of the build). If two condition classes can’t throw in a hard condition burst right at the start or when they see the engi is almost low it is bad team work and coordination. This trait exists as a hard counter to one build type and that build type is dominating this game mode more than any other (whats funny is other build types such as burst thieves when played right are still amazing). Aoe condition spam is the most mindless skilless thing occurring in this game. An engi running this trait is still not likely to survive long against two condition classes…. Show me a video of an engi just being immortal with this trait in a 1v2 or 3. Maybe then I will think it needs nerfed. I didn’t think it needed nerfed when I never even touched my engi and I wouldn’t think it needs nerfed even if i hadn’t started playing engi again since ANET completey bjorked mesmers. (Don’t see many of those running around anymore!)

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

And people agreed impossible to kill isnt fun. AR is t skill based at all. If they changed it to like I said a full condi clear and 6’sec immunity on a 60 sec cd, it would be more skill based because it saves you, acts as a clutch but survival for a time would be up to you. That’s the problem. It’s fine to be bunkery and hard to kill, but just writing someone off because you’re immune to all of their damage isn’t good for balance.

Such a change would be extremely bad for bunkers – who surely aren’t able to kill the opponent in those 6 seconds – and bad for more offensive build as well – who either wouldn’t get 30 points in vitality or would simply get HGH and related traits instead.
Basically it would make it worthless, especially cause the class itself already lacks some decent passive condition removal, unlike other classes usually used as bunkers.

Also, i already explained why a power/physical immunity would be quite different, and more powerful.

in PvP

Posted by: MandJ.8965

MandJ.8965

The trait, Automated response Stops all conditions at 25% hp from being applied. Given so many classes play condition builds, this one trait can make almost all condition builds useless vs engineers. It also allows them to troll in a map. Three condition players may not even be able to take down an engineer with this trait on.

My suggestion, please give the trait a cool-down or allow other players to remove conditions as well as the engineer can.

Go home Zelulose,
You’re drunk.

Momekas
Momekas Namu

in PvP

google.3709

lFacts

• if 3 condi classes can’t kill an engineer running around with 4k or less on tPvP… hotjoin is always a thing.
  • If the build can’t kill an engineer running at 4k hp or less, then… sorry
  • The only build! that AR can actually fully shut down is…Death Blossom spamming thieves… you should read the kind of mean comments they get :|