Arguments in favor of healing signet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Any reasons for this? Is this the first skill ever to be banned for dueling servers?

All is vain.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Because it’s ridiculously strong is the biggest reason I can think of it. Most people just don’t want to duel against it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I think they should have banned Maces instead.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Warrior

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

There are many reasons why that signet is broken op, and I can explain some.
Good players knows when to use their interrupts, one of the best timing is to interrupt target heals.
1) that signet passive heal cant be interrupted.
2) it heals over time but if you do your maths it basically heals more than any other healing skills: 407 per second = 12210 every 30s, compare it to Healing surge, which was the strongest “burst” healing skill, that does around 9k with a 30s recharge.
3) being a passive skill doesnt even bother your mind while fighting, you dont need to think when would be the best time to try to heal you, you can just care about attacking and way less about surviving.
4) its not the only passive heal, it is usually paired with a trait that regen life based on adrenaline level, which if i’m not wrong heals for 397 every 3 seconds. Which means that its another 132.3 each seconds.
5) the most important probably: It has no cooldown….. usually, once someone pops his heal, there is a time window where you can try to sustain your damage and he wont be able to heal up…. with signet there isnt any.
6) ….. there was a sixth point, i forgot about it while typing 5th, but well, you should have got the point by now.

in Warrior

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

A lot of people frown upon Moa Morph in duels, but I don’t think any have actually been banned.

ps: healing signet is not a warriors only regen.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Warrior

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

A lot of people frown upon Moa Morph in duels, but I don’t think any have actually been banned.

other signets arent even close to warriors one…. oh yeah now i remember point 6…. they dont need to do anything to trigger the passive heal…
Thieves signet needs them to attack the target, eles signet requires them to use any skill, warriors….. it just heals for twice these 2 previous, using less healing power….

in Warrior

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

other signets arent even close to warriors one…. oh yeah now i remember point 6…. they dont need to do anything to trigger the passive heal…
Thieves signet needs them to attack the target, eles signet requires them to use any skill, warriors….. it just heals for twice these 2 previous, using less healing power….

I forget where, but it was shown in another thread that ele signet <> warrior signet

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

I forget where, but it was shown in another thread that ele signet <> warrior signet

Except, you know, in sPvP, Ele Sig is cut in half. They also have to spam their spells even harder then normal to match the regen. It removes a lot of the tactical thinking of not spamming as much.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.7923

Sami.7923

I can see why. War used to take the most skill to play but after the healing sig buff anyone can own with this class. You used to have to be great player to beat other classes like guardians eles or really any power build but now its just been dumbed down for the masses. Its as easy if not easier then playing mesmer or shamans spirit cond ranger(sad). Just boring and imo low skill. Hats off to you if you are war and dont use this bogus sig. You are oldschool legends, tight kitten, keep it real.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

There are many reasons why that signet is broken op, and I can explain some.
Good players knows when to use their interrupts, one of the best timing is to interrupt target heals.
1) that signet passive heal cant be interrupted.
2) it heals over time but if you do your maths it basically heals more than any other healing skills: 407 per second = 12210 every 30s, compare it to Healing surge, which was the strongest “burst” healing skill, that does around 9k with a 30s recharge.
3) being a passive skill doesnt even bother your mind while fighting, you dont need to think when would be the best time to try to heal you, you can just care about attacking and way less about surviving.
4) its not the only passive heal, it is usually paired with a trait that regen life based on adrenaline level, which if i’m not wrong heals for 397 every 3 seconds. Which means that its another 132.3 each seconds.
5) the most important probably: It has no cooldown….. usually, once someone pops his heal, there is a time window where you can try to sustain your damage and he wont be able to heal up…. with signet there isnt any.
6) ….. there was a sixth point, i forgot about it while typing 5th, but well, you should have got the point by now.

Don’t forget the people running this are also running builds that allow them to incapacitate there opponents for extended periods of time via stuns giving them further time for Healing Signet to work its magic. Its crap and part of the reason along with stun locks why so many people are playing warriors right now. Warriors have access to way too much passive healing for a high hits, toughness, and dps class. It was one thing when they used to be weak to conditions. It should be rebalanced to heal for about what your average healing utitlity heals for over 30 seconds and that certainly isn’t 1210. Its more like 6-8k.

(edited by Kwll.1468)

in Warrior

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

Actually, it has a lower HPS than:

• Healing Turret (it also heals allies, supplies a water field and removes two conditions)
  • Consume Conditions (with 8 or more conditions)
  • Mantra of Healing (which actually has the highest HPS in the game but sucks because of the long cast)

The reason Heling Signet is so strong is because it synergizes with a lot of other skills.

• Stun your enemy for 3 seconds -> thats 1.2k health back.
  • Use Shield Stance -> another 1.2k back.
  • Endure Pain -> yet another 1.2k health.

(edited by Rengaru.4730)

in Warrior

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

• Healing Turret (it also heals allies, supplies a water field and removes two conditions)
  • Mantra of Healing (which actually has the highest HPS in the game but sucks because of the long cast)

The reason Heling Signet is so strong is because it synergizes with a lot of other skills.

All of the other skills you listed must be cast to use. that means a skilled player can interrupt or shutdown the heal, and after the heal has been popped there is a window where you can burst the opponent down. Healing signet matches those other skills but is 100% passive + cannot be shutdown using any mechanism in game.

If players had widespread access to skills which remove other players signets, this conversation would be very different. Unfortunately that mechanic does not exist (though if you think about it, such a mechanic really should be around as it would help counter a LOT of the issues involved in passive stats dominating PvP).

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Poison as counter to Healing Signet is another myth of the warrior forums. Next to my favorite, blind counters Skull Crack.

Blind counters ALL warrior skills.

Don’t worry, people should not have to use a shred of skill to defeat a warrior. They want to beat them with raw damage skills, not using their head, spamming skills and not using blind and cc. That is why they QQ.

Basicly they want them to be free kills like they were three months ago.

Here is what I see…
I don’t wanna have to slot a blind…
I don’t wanna have to slot a stun break…
I don’t wanna have to build my toon to defeat yours…

The problem is… THAT IS WHAT WARRIORS do… WE build our toons specifically to beat other toons. I made my toon specifically to counter condition-meta-mancers and other condition spamming classes. People who use power damage trash me.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

All of the other skills you listed must be cast to use. that means a skilled player can interrupt or shutdown the heal, and after the heal has been popped there is a window where you can burst the opponent down. Healing signet matches those other skills but is 100% passive + cannot be shutdown using any mechanism in game.

Healing Turret has a 0.5 second cast, you can’t reliably interrupt that.

Also, a passive HoT is not always an advantage over an active burst heal,

• Poison is a strong counter to Healing Signet. Every second he dosn’t cleanse it the Warrior will lose 130 HP whereas with most other heals you only have to cleanse before you use it (some heals even do it for you).
  • Sometimes you need the HP now not in 30 seconds (though the amount of stuns and utilitie skills make it easy to stall for time in a 1v1)
  • HS is just raw health, many other heals have addition benefits (condition removal, adrenalin gain, boons, …)

Is Healing Signet strong? Yes, definetly.

Does it need a nerf? I dont think so, in my oppinion the real problem is not the Signet but the stuns and the amount of time you can stall on a Warrior.

in Warrior

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

• Poison is a strong counter to Healing Signet. Every second he dosn’t cleanse it the Warrior will lose 130 HP whereas with most other heals you only have to cleanse before you use it (some heals even do it for you).
  • Sometimes you need the HP now not in 30 seconds (though the amount of stuns and utilitie skills make it easy to stall for time in a 1v1)
  • HS is just raw health, many other heals have addition benefits (condition removal, adrenalin gain, boons, …)

Does it need a nerf? I dont think so, in my oppinion the real problem is not the Signet but the stuns and the amount of time you can stall on a Warrior.

The problem isn’t Healing signet alone – there are a few particular specs that are an issue, and it’s a big combination of things. Healing Sig + Adrenal health + Cleansing Ire + Berserker stance + Lots of CC + mediocre blocks/invuln + high health + high armor.

You can’t keep poison up on a decent warrior in the right spec, which removes your only way to mitigate healing signet and adrenal health. Those particular specs can also generate a lot of “heal time” with CC and blocks – they can buy time to regen at their full pace because they have the ability to constantly cleanse poison.

The phrase “There is no counter play” gets thrown around alot, but here it’s mostly true – the strongest counter play to lots of healing is a condition (Poison), and the warrior builds I’m talking about here have excellent condition removal. Poison is also rather weak against Healing sig and Adrenal health because they’re passive and stretched over a long period. You can heavily neuter a spike heal with poison – the longer a fight goes on against a passive heal like HS+AH, the weaker it is, and the builds I’m talking about are designed to last a very long time.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

(edited by evilapprentice.6379)

in Warrior

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

If you have to build to counter HS, it greatly limits build diversity and damages the quality of play. It’s more fun without it. Plus the adrenal heal and healing surge is more than enough if you know how to play a War. HS is just overkill. Roll face on keyboard easy, and I don’t say that lightly.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

Maybe you missed the part that this build has 62% crit chance on stunned foes.

No I didn’t miss it, you have a 12% crit rate lets not act like Unsuspecting Foe gives a perma +50% crit rate. If your target has stability, stunbreakers or just the good sense to dodge your stuns you won’t benefit from Unsuspecting Foe. Sounds like an appropriate counter to me, Hidden Killer has no such counters and as such deserves its place as a Grand Master level trait.

I repeat that warriors have way to completely cancel damage and I’ve listed also how. Don’t forget also that stunned foes usually don’t attack.

Yes you mentioned this before, however with only 3 utility slots and 2 weapons swaps we have to pick the best of them to suit our needs we can’t have them all. They have prohibitive cooldowns and so timing is key, other classes are able to use skills like phase retreat to teleport out of harms way, which can be traited for a 5 sec cooldown, Flanking Strike with no cooldown for evasion. As for repeating oneself;

The best defence is to not get hit at all however, as a class don’t have the tools for that.

The Warrior is a very different class to those like a Thief or Mesmer and as such has different tools to get the job done.

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

Poison has been bugged since launch. It only actually reduces healing about 1/2 the time. Combined with Adrenal health + Dolyak runes a warrior can put out ~900 HPS with NO HEALING POWER and that regen CANNOT be stripped.

Warrior spec’s have OP regen which only seems balanced in a massive condi meta. Power builds are absolutely kittened against the OP regen these wars put out. A war in full zerk becomes a tank with massive burst in these specs.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

passive meta needs to go away

in Warrior

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Healing signet needs a shave and everyone except devs seem to know this..
I expect no changes in future patch

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in Warrior

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

Healing signet needs a shave and everyone except devs seem to know this..
I expect no changes in future patch

There was a time were all elementalist were using their singet heal.Then it got 20% heal reduction,they completely removed all healing from dodging (far biggest nerf than rtl and not many people seem to understand that this is what killed eles sustain) and removed the healing from scepter earth 2.Now very few people use it
Trust me they WILL SHAVE IT. They got statistics and what is being used.
If very warrior runs with same heal then they will have to do something eventually

in Warrior

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

imo I don’t see any reason for players to be so against healing signet. I feel it’s more fair than Rangers Troll Unguent, not because of number to number but in context and synergy with a build.

True, Warriors get a massive amount of healing but at the very least if you out play a warrior by avoiding the major stuns or having some method to keep a good amount of distance it’s a rather fair war of attrition that can go either way at any moment.

Unlike vs Rangers who just auto attack with condi’s and turn the fight into a war of attrition where you slowly lose since you can’t avoid all the arrows.

Warrior Survivability doesn’t come with an insane amount of passive endurance regen with spam evades on their weapons, and even though warriors are a little tanky they aren’t overbearing. So to me Healing signet isn’t that big of a deal and really shouldn’t be banned or have players all up in arms about it.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in Warrior

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Maybe you missed the part that this build has 62% crit chance on stunned foes.

No I didn’t miss it, you have a 12% crit rate lets not act like Unsuspecting Foe gives a perma +50% crit rate. If your target has stability, stunbreakers or just the good sense to dodge your stuns you won’t benefit from Unsuspecting Foe. Sounds like an appropriate counter to me, Hidden Killer has no such counters and as such deserves its place as a Grand Master level trait.

I repeat that warriors have way to completely cancel damage and I’ve listed also how. Don’t forget also that stunned foes usually don’t attack.

Yes you mentioned this before, however with only 3 utility slots and 2 weapons swaps we have to pick the best of them to suit our needs we can’t have them all. They have prohibitive cooldowns and so timing is key, other classes are able to use skills like phase retreat to teleport out of harms way, which can be traited for a 5 sec cooldown, Flanking Strike with no cooldown for evasion. As for repeating oneself;

The best defence is to not get hit at all however, as a class don’t have the tools for that.

The Warrior is a very different class to those like a Thief or Mesmer and as such has different tools to get the job done.

The amount of stuns are enough to justify Unsuspecting Foe. The only case you won’t deal massive damage is when your enemy has stability, but that’s a small window anyway.

About damage cancelling, the build I was talking about has all the damage avoiding/cancelling possible. Vigor, Endure Pain, Berserker Stance and Shield Stance.

in Warrior

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

The thing is this game is not balanced for 1v1, and even if it is, mesmers still beat most warriors running HSignet.
Just because everyone uses the same heal does not mean they’ll nerf it too, Mesmers have only one real viable heal too for instance.

And yes nerfing evasive arcana was a big hit for Ele especially d/d

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in Warrior

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

imo I don’t see any reason for players to be so against healing signet. I feel it’s more fair than Rangers Troll Unguent, not because of number to number but in context and synergy with a build.

Troll unguent has a cast time which can be interrupted, and not running healing spring limits a rangers condition removal options, making poison a relatively effective counter to the HoT.

HS+AH ticks passively, and thanks to cleansing ire/BS, it’s hard to get poison to stick.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

Troll unguent has a cast time which can be interrupted, and not running healing spring limits a rangers condition removal options, making poison a relatively effective counter to the HoT.

HS+AH ticks passively, and thanks to cleansing ire/BS, it’s hard to get poison to stick.

Not to mentioned that poison has been bugged since launch so that it only reduces healing ~50% of the times it’s applied.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Mantra healing has the highest HPS in the game if using restorative mantras. No other time. In fact unless traited for restorative mantras the mantra heal sucks big time. Healing turret infact does not have high HPS just based off of the skill. It does have high HPS when your engi blows all his blasts to get max effectiveness from the waterfield. Healing signet heals for 4,000 over ten seconds combine this with adrenal health and its more. Now if the warrior is a banner warrior he now has 3 separate sources of passive heal and only one of these is regen the boon… See the big difference here?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Warrior

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I assume a reason may be because even as a Thief I can’t out-DPS some the passive healing of some Warrior builds.

This is with Evade spam and the occasional moments of disengagement.

But if after fighting for 30 seconds I’ve used my heal twice and the Warrior never drops below 75% then something is seriously wrong.

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Because players are ignorant and don’t know how to counter Healing signet.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: honovi.7893

honovi.7893

Poison as counter to Healing Signet is another myth of the warrior forums. Next to my favorite, blind counters Skull Crack.

Except berserkers stance…

in Warrior

honovi.7893

Don’t worry, people should not have to use a shred of skill to defeat a warrior. They want to beat them with raw damage skills, not using their head, spamming skills and not using blind and cc. That is why they QQ.

Here is what I see…

The problem is… THAT IS WHAT WARRIORS do… WE build our toons specifically to beat other toons. I made my toon specifically to counter condition-meta-mancers and other condition spamming classes. People who use power damage trash me.

So you have a build that is meant to counter roughly 50% of the player base, but you expect others to think it is fair that we have to make a build to counter a single class? Every class has conditions, but not every class has the insane cc, condi immunity, mobility, and hps a warrior has.

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

Why don’t you enlighten us then, oh master of countering unstrippable passives

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

The burst heal is terrible. Healing signet can only rely on the passive regen. That is the weakness of the healing signet.

It shouldn’t take more than few brain cells to brainstorm that high dps destroy the healing signet warriors.

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

The burst heal is terrible. Healing signet can only rely on the passive regen. That is the weakness of the healing signet.

It shouldn’t take more than few brain cells to brainstorm that high dps destroy the healing signet warriors.

That’s why the carry immunity spells, massive condi clean and multiple stunlocks. Each stun = 2-3k worth of healing and they bring 4+ so that you can’t dodge all of them. Assuming that you can consistently maintain enough damage to overcome the passive is ridiculous, they purposefully chose this spec because the healing more than matches most pure DPS specs.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Here is what I see…

So you have a build that is meant to counter roughly 50% of the player base, but you expect others to think it is fair that we have to make a build to counter a single class? Every class has conditions, but not every class has the insane cc, condi immunity, mobility, and hps a warrior has.

Unless you can come up with actual proof that hp/s is more than other classes in gw2 i will just asume you have no clue about you are talking about and just blow things out of proportion because it hurts to be a bad pvper.
The only thing that needs a nerf or revamp is Unsuspecting Foe.Ever tried to fight a zerker warrior running healing signet? Did’nt think so.Knowledge of basic game mechanics is your friend, or your worst enemy in cases of players that don’t posses it.

Also i beg to differ about the 50% of playerbase being countered.I usually use noobcounter builds and that is roughly 90% of the players not a measly 50% Bring it on

(edited by mini.6018)

in Warrior

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Reminds me of old gw1 unbeatable 1v1 build with swotd and tactics lol , pro

[WM]give us in game ladder

in Warrior

Decrypter.1785

heal sig + bonnetis pmsl uber

in Warrior

Posted by: porkchop.6458

porkchop.6458

i know i going to get ripped after saying this but i think the warrior class and guardian class both need a heavy redo as they make no sense what so ever. I understand people have some weird believe that weight shouldn’t affect movement, but if you think about it, why does a warrior in HEAVY gear move around fast then someone has less weight on them? If you want warriors to be all about tanking and dealing powerful hits when the get close then to make them balanced you have to cut back their mobility. If the warriors had less mobility then we would be having this talk at all because even if they tank if you evade them correctly they shouldn’t be able to finish you so they would therefore have to pick. tank or powerhouse. no other class has the ability to have both and i know you going to say i am just QQing but then again you just don’t want your warrior to be nerfed. Just my thoughts so they the ripping begin.

I understand cloth, however plate armor isn’t all that movement hindering. Some of the coats weight more and are more hindering then Plate armor would be.

-.- wtf coat are you wearing that weights more then plate armour?
you may as well say leather amour weights as much has the moon that was just stupid mate.

A soldier’s gear (currently.) weighs almost 2 times more then what a medieval knight would wear.

Heavy Coats and Gear weighs a lot.

think about it does that make sense to you? Shouldn’t medium armour i don’t know weight less then HEAVY? Also i don’t know what medieval knight armour your referring to because the armour i know from my own background weights so much that it was unusable unless you had, 1: a horse to take you into battle, or 2: you didn’t have to travel into battle because you were on defense (guarding important people on the battlefield or defending a castle/keep/outpost). what you maybe referring to is what is called chainmail or halfplate which is either chains licked together aka chainmail or a combo of leather and metal plates. these are not platemail. platemail is made up of all these plus more metal plates. someone wearing platemail would had a leather jerkin and then a set of chainmail over that and to top it off the sets of platemail which you needed someone else to help you put it on. you cannot do barrelrolls or even simple rolls in them because the weight would be too much to get back up in and it would pinch/lockup making you unable to freely move therefore no cartwheels either. a Heavy coat whatever that is (doesn’t make much sense to me and this is my only idea what it heavens name it could be) would be just a coat with either metal plates placed inside the foldings of the coat to reflect blades and maybe some bullets or just sew onto the inside. weight on even the heaviest of these coats could nowhere compare to the weight of platemail, not chainmail/halfplate. Of course i know you would love to disagree with me and i would be happy to just give me a day or two i not on here all the time.

(edited by porkchop.6458)

in Warrior

Decrypter.1785

i never lost a dual , ever honest 12 sword 15 tacs , riposte , bonnetis, dolyaks ,heal sig LOL

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

So you have a build that is meant to counter roughly 50% of the player base,

This is how the meta works. This is what the Meta is.

Think back to Thieves and Mes when everyone called them “teh omgz OP!” We’ll call that Meta “Paper.”

Now along comes Necro and Engis, all spamming their conditions, because Thief and Mes get housed by said builds. Thus the meta shifts to condi spam. We’ll call this Meta “Scissors.”

Now we’re seeing Condi-resistant Wars running about, countering the Condi-spammers! The Meta evolved?? Who could have forseen this?!?! Let’s call this Meta “Rock.”

Anyway, my point is, Warriors rule, and this is where the meta stops evolving, obviously, because Rock has no counter at all. Nope. Nothing beats good ol Rock!
….
Right?

hps a warrior has.

Except for that time I showed with math that you’re wrong, using your own example of Healing Signet vs Resto Signet. In this thread.

I understand how you could have missed it, though. You probably were too busy nerd raging about “balance” to bother with petty numbers.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

You guys need to pack up your bags and go home. We are in no shape or form OP. Even the dev said we are “decent.”

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

You guys need to pack up your bags and go home. We are in no shape or form OP. Even the dev said we are “decent.”

The devs are probably the worst judges of balance. They’ve been out of touch with the capabilities of their game and players since before launch.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

runeblade.7514

That’s why the carry immunity spells, massive condi clean and multiple stunlocks. Each stun = 2-3k worth of healing and they bring 4+ so that you can’t dodge all of them. Assuming that you can consistently maintain enough damage to overcome the passive is ridiculous, they purposefully chose this spec because the healing more than matches most pure DPS specs.

Condi clean, immunity spells have cooldowns. Mace/shield Stunlocks have short range.

When immunity happens, you don’t use high burst damage and you don’t facetank the warrior, instead you kite the warrior.

You dodge important skills like the GS’s 4 skill. If you dodge that, the warrior will have a hard time trying to catch up to you. You do not waste dodge, you do not chain dodge, You do not faceroll, instead you watch the warrior’s attack.

After immunity is down, you spam every CC and burst down with every burst damage and auto-attack you got. You make sure you get defensive when Mace/shield is up, and get offensive when GS is up.

You need to play as a warrior in order to learn how to defeat warriors.

in Warrior

honovi.7893

So you have a build that is meant to counter roughly 50% of the player base,

This is how the meta works. This is what the Meta is.

Think back to Thieves and Mes when everyone called them “teh omgz OP!” We’ll call that Meta “Paper.”

Now along comes Necro and Engis, all spamming their conditions, because Thief and Mes get housed by said builds. Thus the meta shifts to condi spam. We’ll call this Meta “Scissors.”

Now we’re seeing Condi-resistant Wars running about, countering the Condi-spammers! The Meta evolved?? Who could have forseen this?!?! Let’s call this Meta “Rock.”

Anyway, my point is, Warriors rule, and this is where the meta stops evolving, obviously, because Rock has no counter at all. Nope. Nothing beats good ol Rock!
….
Right?

hps a warrior has.

Except for that time I showed with math that you’re wrong, using your own example of Healing Signet vs Resto Signet. In this thread.

I understand how you could have missed it, though. You probably were too busy nerd raging about “balance” to bother with petty numbers.

You are dumber than i thought. Let me repost a direct quote from the wiki in case you did not see. “Attack speed is 1 attack per 1.0 seconds”. Your math is off. You seriously have no idea what aftercast is? It is such a big game mechanic. You might want to actually research before you decide to post next time.

in Warrior

Errant Venture.9371

Condi clean, immunity spells have cooldowns. Mace/shield Stunlocks have short range.

When immunity happens, you don’t use high burst damage and you don’t facetank the warrior, instead you kite the warrior.

You dodge important skills like the GS’s 4 skill. If you dodge that, the warrior will have a hard time trying to catch up to you. You do not waste dodge, you do not chain dodge, You do not faceroll, instead you watch the warrior’s attack.

After immunity is down, you spam every CC and burst down with every burst damage and auto-attack you got. You make sure you get defensive when Mace/shield is up, and get offensive when GS is up.

GS how out of touch are you? Warriors haven’t been running greatswords in MONTHS. Are you theorycrafting? Or just out of touch with the meta?

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Warrior

Decrypter.1785

im dual wielding ftw lol in pve

in Warrior

Posted by: Dardevilmon.6702

Dardevilmon.6702

gs warrior is easy target for most ppl anyoing ones are lbow,hammer and mace/shield

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Ele has waterfield plus blasts healing wise..Please don’t use rude terms just because you have a pooe understanding about the game you play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

No, I see the problem in another perspective.

Problem:
Warriors with soldier gear deals decent damage
Cause:
It must be that Healing Signet

Sorry but that, to the rest of the world, is totally illogical.
You’re asking to make a lung transplant to a patient with kidney failure.

Logic works like this:
If the problem is “Warriors with soldier gear deals decent damage” you must find what is causing this.
The cause is currently unsuspecting foe allowing to crit reliably on soldier gear.
Therefore we fix that, and Warrior on soldier gear won’t deal decent damage anymore.

You could completely remove healing signet from the game and you would just have Warriors take Surge, still heal equally good, still deal decent damage on soldier gear.
You would not fix absolutely anything.

in Warrior

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

if the 1v1 community can issue a ban on a certain skill, for sure the elite tpvp community can issue bans on certain cheese builds, like lb/hammer warrior.