Mesmers are no longer viable.

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

With the shift in the meta, having a Mesmer on your team flat out gimps you in competitive play. How can we fix this?

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

…………
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/Godzilla-Facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

Pls god have mercy on this poor soul, OP I’ll pray for your safety

in PvP

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

We nerf mesmer’s other survivability mechanics (such as phase retreat, blurred frenzy) in exchange for giving them more condition cleanse

Maybe then they’d actually be balanced

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

lolwut

Null Field, Mantra of Resolve, Arcane Thievery, Cleansing Conflagration, Mantra mastery, cleansing inscriptions, mender’s purity, shattered conditions + so many shatter incentives say hi

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Mesmer can have some of the highest AoE bursts in the game, while maintaining high mobility and deception, how is that not viable?

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

We nerf mesmer’s other survivability mechanics (such as phase retreat, blurred frenzy) in exchange for giving them more condition cleanse

Maybe then they’d actually be balanced

Why the hell do they need more condition cleanse?
Mesmers have Plenty of condition cleanse.
They do not feel it is worth taking the ones they have.
Why implement more stuff to fit the same purpose of the stuff that is already being ignored.

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

ya seriously learn your class.

this is what happens when ppl copy and paste their builds and things change. they freak out instead of looking for solutions because they didn’t really learn how to play their class in the first place.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Mesmer condition cleanse is garbage compared to every other class especially when several other classes dont have to sacrifice any utility skills to clear conditions or a max of one. Give a situational condition cleanse in the heal skill or make the traits better but because of the spam happy condition meta most mesmers I know have shelved thiers in tourneys for something else.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Mesmer condition cleanse is garbage compared to every other class especially when several other classes dont have to sacrifice any utility skills to clear conditions or a max of one. Give a situational condition cleanse in the heal skill or make the traits better but because of the spam happy condition meta most mesmers I know have shelved thiers in tourneys for something else.

As someone who mains a Shatter Mesmer after losing interest in Necromancer due to the constant buffs/nerfs, your post is completely false. Mesmer has plenty of condition removal. Want more? Grab a sigil of purity. Want even more than that? Cleanse conditions on shatter.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

in PvP

Posted by: Tazdingo.8249

Tazdingo.8249

u kidding right? /facepalm

in PvP

jportell.2197

As someone who mains a Shatter Mesmer after losing interest in Necromancer due to the constant buffs/nerfs, your post is completely false. Mesmer has plenty of condition removal. Want more? Grab a sigil of purity. Want even more than that? Cleanse conditions on shatter.

Except for my team just facerolled you on your necro in a tourney? While on my engineer. Lawls at your post for rangers being the best tanks in the game tho good joke. And the Reduced CD on nullflied was a start but nowhere good enough in the spammy condition meta. Mesmers need something in their heal skill (LIKE EVERY OTHER CLASS IN THE GAME INCLUDING WARRIORS!) and if you are maining a “shatter” mesmer than you know going 30 points into a tree that has nothing and I mean absolutely NOTHING to do with shatters beyond those two traits is one of the dumbest choices a shatter mesmer can make. Then we have the whole reasons mesmers are brought to tourneys as of late IOL, Portal, Moa. This leaves them with an option for a condition removal or stunbreak/stealth. Since we can’t get both like quite a few other classs.

Also how many mesmers do you see in tourneys lately? I for one haven’t seen more than 1 or 2 every third game.
I’m sorry but as someone that has mained a mesmer for a long time and just recently switched because once again ANet has started slamming us into the ground. I know that everything you said is false. Or you bring tons of condi removal for yourself. And nothing else for your team.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Torch’s phantasm needs a flat out improvement.

in PvP

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Jportell.2197

Except for my team just facerolled you on your necro in a tourney? While on my engineer. Lawls at your post for rangers being the best tanks in the game tho good joke. And the Reduced CD on nullflied was a start but nowhere good enough in the spammy condition meta. Mesmers need something in their heal skill (LIKE EVERY OTHER CLASS IN THE GAME INCLUDING WARRIORS!) and if you are maining a “shatter” mesmer than you know going 30 points into a tree that has nothing and I mean absolutely NOTHING to do with shatters beyond those two traits is one of the dumbest choices a shatter mesmer can make. Then we have the whole reasons mesmers are brought to tourneys as of late IOL, Portal, Moa. This leaves them with an option for a condition removal or stunbreak/stealth. Since we can’t get both like quite a few other classs.

Also how many mesmers do you see in tourneys lately? I for one haven’t seen more than 1 or 2 every third game.
I’m sorry but as someone that has mained a mesmer for a long time and just recently switched because once again ANet has started slamming us into the ground. I know that everything you said is false. Or you bring tons of condi removal for yourself. And nothing else for your team.

A) That was a pug, and I was trying to create a Life Force bunker. So your ‘team’, as in a premade, stomped a pug and someone whom was running an experimental build to test Life force regen, one that I might add didn’t work. Well done.

B) Then who do you think is the best tank in the game? Who can do the most damage while surviving the most?

C) And why? Healing Signet doesn’t provide condition removal, yet I generally bring that on my Warrior. Troll Unguent doesn’t give condition removal, yet it’s the best heal in the game.

D) Shatter removal is AoE. Also I tend to see atleast 1-2 Mesmers per team when I run with my team.

Infact, Engineer has less condition removal than Mesmer when both are specced for it. Did you know that? I bet you didn’t.

Way to prove you don’t know your own class. Errr, Former class.

in PvP

Posted by: LeGi.3921

LeGi.3921

mesmer has enough stuff, but they are not allowed to use it because of portal/illusion. the last is taken for survivability (blink) or harder burst (mirror images). you just dont have a utility slot especially for condi cleanse

We Are Extremly [ugly]

in PvP

TheMightyAltroll.3485

I will give you that one Shimmerless, but it’s not super bad when you spec around Signets.

Go for an Interruption Phantasmal build, then trait for Invulnerability/Cleansing on Signets, then go full Signets, instant tank.

Though it will never be as effective as the holy triforce meta of Mesmers: Phantasmal, Shatter, Prismatic

in PvP

jportell.2197

Jportell.2197

A) That was a pug, and I was trying to create a Life Force bunker. So your ‘team’, as in a premade, stomped a pug and someone whom was running an experimental build to test Life force regen, one that I might add didn’t work. Well done.

B) Then who do you think is the best tank in the game? Who can do the most damage while surviving the most?

C) And why? Healing Signet doesn’t provide condition removal, yet I generally bring that on my Warrior. Troll Unguent doesn’t give condition removal, yet it’s the best heal in the game.

D) Shatter removal is AoE. Also I tend to see atleast 1-2 Mesmers per team when I run with my team.

Infact, Engineer has less condition removal than Mesmer when both are specced for it. Did you know that? I bet you didn’t.

Way to prove you don’t know your own class. Errr, Former class.

Engineer has less in their skills so you think but they have the best mitigation when compared to mesmers. All it takes is for engineer to take a grandmaster trait that is actually better than removal but harder to use. I personally however think condition removal should be upped on all classes to match the condition spam.
Also rangers may be able to dish out good damage while being tanky but they cannot build to be the absolute tankiest. And troll ungent may be a great SELF heal. But it is terrible for springs. I would rather the ranger on my team run healing spring over TU for anymatch especially since blast finishers can group heal for about 1.5k and the people I run with pack 2/3 in their build.

That is what everyone and their mother forgets when they talk about balance! An engi or ranger can build to be face tanking for days. But what are they doing for their team aside from soaking up damage? Are they offering AOE heals? Removing conditions. Blast finishing to acheive a desired effect… If not then they are not doing it right.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

TheMightyAltroll.3485

You’re going entirely based on opinion, rather than fact. Pound for pound, Ranger is the best tankable class in the game. The second runner up is S/D Elementalist. Then rifle Static Discharge Engineer. Just because you would rather have Healing spring doesn’t make it better.

Automated Response while it is very good, doesn’t mean much when you’re stuck at 25% health until someone with white damage finishes you off.

Anyhow, you’re thinking of bunkers. A tank cannot bring alot of team support, that’s not their job. Want support? Bring a Guardian.

in PvP

jportell.2197

You’re going entirely based on opinion, rather than fact. Pound for pound, Ranger is the best tankable class in the game. The second runner up is S/D Elementalist. Then rifle Static Discharge Engineer. Just because you would rather have Healing spring doesn’t make it better.

Automated Response while it is very good, doesn’t mean much when you’re stuck at 25% health until someone with white damage finishes you off.

Anyhow, you’re thinking of bunkers. A tank cannot bring alot of team support, that’s not their job. Want support? Bring a Guardian.

So a bunker engi has no team support? Man i must tell my team i have been doing it wrong. And S/D eles are running one shot burst builds. Or where have you been? And static discharge builds are far and wide just NOT TANKY. They can dish out amazing damage but they are so squishy that my bunker that has 700 condition damage and no power can take them down. And if automated response isn’t even good then explain to me why there is an entire thread with 500+ posts of necro players qqing about how OP it is and it isn’t fair to condition classes and BLAH BLAH BLAH

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

I will give you that one Shimmerless, but it’s not super bad when you spec around Signets.

Go for an Interruption Phantasmal build, then trait for Invulnerability/Cleansing on Signets, then go full Signets, instant tank.

Though it will never be as effective as the holy triforce meta of Mesmers: Phantasmal, Shatter, Prismatic

i am not sure what build you are trying to angle at. signet traits are spread across three trees (dom dueling chaos) none of which supports phants. you could go 30 chaos PU and use phant signet to support your WoC clones i suppose but your condi damage would be on the lower side.

from my understanding of spvp you don’t get the luxury of three util slots in any case.

well, i made a random build. I still trying to test it but I might have to find a premade team or play more solo Q

10/30/30/0/0

VI
III/VIII/X
?/X/XII

staff and sword/torch with energy sigil

signet of midnight/decoy/signet of inspiration or mimic/mass invisibility.

you can try and test it

just learn to stealth open to build protection stacks

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

With the shift in the meta, having a Mesmer on your team flat out gimps you in competitive play. How can we fix this?

Left mesmer atm and went back to thief and bunker guardian, waiting for it being viable again…with no stability or condition removal and opmancers everywhere you’re pretty much a dead player walking (And if you try to go let’s say, condition dmg, there’s no reason to bring a mesmer when you can get a fear to win necro instead, same for bunker…there are other classes way better than mesmers @ this)…portal alone is not enough to justify a mesmer in your team atm..gj anet, see you again next patch…maybe..40 sec cd on nullfield (And if you bring it you already lost burst/survivability/support) with necros spamming wells with a kittenload of conditions+fear+other random kitten 24/7? Please…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

This thread is ridiculous.

That’s all.

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

You have no idea what your talking about friend. Goodbye

Countless

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Sadly mesmer has no option to compete due to these “locked” utilities he has to bring. There is no space for him to take condition remove to actually sustain all this condition dmg. Also the meta shifted towards engi/ranger/necro, where mesmer is compared to them in a really bad spot 1v1 wise. This was the reason why mesmer stopped being the dedicated close-point defender.

However, many mesmer from “top-teams” rerolled to another class, which supports my arguments even more.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Jasher.6580

So after reading some of these posts, I’ve come to realize that a lot of people are genuinely unaware of Mesmer’s viability (or lack thereof) in high ranked games.

(edited by Jasher.6580)

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Someone just sent me this little gem of a quote from Xeph. I had no idea he even said this.

Also in high level tournament play, mesmer is almost extinct, with almost no teams running mesmers anymore.

I am currently talking about the most pressing matters; and sadly mesmer isn’t one of them, if mesmers needed nerfing trust me, I would be the first person calling for it, but at the moment they are almost not viable.

Maybe you wont take my word for it since I’m a nobody. But what about Xeph?

in PvP

Posted by: Red Raven.7824

Red Raven.7824

Lol wat. /15chars

Ashkandhi Champion Legionnaire
Skull n’ Bones sPvP Build
BLACKGATE BEST GATE

in PvP

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

Left mesmer atm and went back to thief and bunker guardian, waiting for it being viable again…with no stability or condition removal and opmancers everywhere you’re pretty much a dead player walking (And if you try to go let’s say, condition dmg, there’s no reason to bring a mesmer when you can get a fear to win necro instead, same for bunker…there are other classes way better than mesmers @ this)…portal alone is not enough to justify a mesmer in your team atm..gj anet, see you again next patch…maybe..40 sec cd on nullfield (And if you bring it you already lost burst/survivability/support) with necros spamming wells with a kittenload of conditions+fear+other random kitten 24/7? Please…

Mesmers have stability…

in PvP

jportell.2197

Mesmers have stability…

And like every other class that “doesn’t have stability” mesmers comes from a mantra that has a long-ish cooldown 2.75s cast time and takes up a slot on their utlity bar that could go to condi removal. Unfortunately unlike all other classes if a mesmer is to even be considered for tournament they have only one utility slot that is left open to personal preference.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Aether McLoud.1975

Mesmers have stability…

And like every other class that “doesn’t have stability” mesmers comes from a mantra that has a long-ish cooldown 2.75s cast time and takes up a slot on their utlity bar that could go to condi removal. Unfortunately unlike all other classes if a mesmer is to even be considered for tournament they have only one utility slot that is left open to personal preference.

Because every other class has stability with only 2 seconds cooldown on their weapon skills? Get real. Everyone has to lose something to get stability, and most of the time that’s a utility slot or trait, and is on a long cooldown. Unless you’re a guardian then you fart stability.

in PvP

jportell.2197

Mesmers have stability…

Because every other class has stability with only 2 seconds cooldown on their weapon skills? Get real. Everyone has to lose something to get stability, and most of the time that’s a utility slot or trait, and is on a long cooldown. Unless you’re a guardian then you fart stability.

Its more along the lines that if a mesmer gets stability they get that and nothin else. To even be considered for tourney teams mesmers only have one utility skill that is personal preference what do you not get about that?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Aether McLoud.1975

Mesmers have stability…

Its more along the lines that if a mesmer gets stability they get that and nothin else. To even be considered for tourney teams mesmers only have one utility skill that is personal preference what do you not get about that?

Stability mantra can be used 2 times in a row, breaks stuns, and only has a low cooldown of 25 seconds. That’s the lowest cooldown out of all stability skills, guardian included.

Also, to even be considered in a tourney team,

- elementalist need lightning flash and mistform, leaving only 1 utility slot for personal preference
- engineers need elixir R and bombkit, leaving only 1 utility slot for personal preference,

Maybe you get the drift.

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

… If someone wants the same tools for condition-removal for all classes to face the condition-spam, then what is the argument for not having the same health or toughness or armor? Or the same access to burst from stealth? If you want to flatten out condition-advantage, then the same should be done for burst.

I am in no way fond of the AoE-condition-spam btw, but it seems so logically flawed to propose this.

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

What brings you stability when you get melted by conditions? Besides that you give up a dmg-utility (which provides also stunbreak). So you stay there casting stability to not get CC’ed while doing no dmg. I doubt any team would like to have such a player.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Nish.4305

Nish.4305

I found torch 4 and 5 to be extremely useful without having to swap traits out, just give up a bit of power from greatsword for some more survivability. I could be wrong on this though. Not an expert at this by any means. Being able to stealth for a few seconds when you need to escape also makes you more mobile than before. The phantasm accomplishes quite a lot in terms of being a defensive skill.

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

I found torch 4 and 5 to be extremely useful without having to swap traits out, just give up a bit of power from greatsword for some more survivability. I could be wrong on this though. Not an expert at this by any means. Being able to stealth for a few seconds when you need to escape also makes you more mobile than before. The phantasm accomplishes quite a lot in terms of being a defensive skill.

Phantasm is not viable in tournament-play, that’s the problem. And torch, traited, just gives you 2 condition-removes, which is just not optimal.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Sadly mesmer has no option to compete due to these “locked” utilities he has to bring. There is no space for him to take condition remove to actually sustain all this condition dmg. Also the meta shifted towards engi/ranger/necro, where mesmer is compared to them in a really bad spot 1v1 wise. This was the reason why mesmer stopped being the dedicated close-point defender.

However, many mesmer from “top-teams” rerolled to another class, which supports my arguments even more.

If the Mesmer is no longer the dedicated close point defender, then why don’t we just have them elsewhere and run different things like, I dunno, Null field and portal?

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

If the Mesmer is no longer the dedicated close point defender, then why don’t we just have them elsewhere and run different things like, I dunno, Null field and portal?

What you asked me was allrdy happening. Before necro-patch he was for quite a long time the dedicated teamfighter. With Moa, void-pull and AoE-shatters he was a big influence. However after the patch necro is just more effective. Why you need IoL, when you just can melt the other team in AoE-conditions before smn of your own team dies? Why you need portal, when you can win any teamfight due to heavy AoE and fear?

Everything the mesmer can do, the necro can do better now. And this without even be good skill-wise at the class itself.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

What you asked me was allrdy happening. Before necro-patch he was for quite a long time the dedicated teamfighter. With Moa, void-pull and AoE-shatters he was a big influence. However after the patch necro is just more effective. Why you need IoL, when you just can melt the other team in AoE-conditions before smn of your own team dies? Why you need portal, when you can win any teamfight due to heavy AoE and fear?

Everything the mesmer can do, the necro can do better now. And this without even be good skill-wise at the class itself.

I definitely think that a Mesmer and Necro compliment each other quite nicely. Shatters remove boons really helps those fears stick.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

I definitely think that a Mesmer and Necro compliment each other quite nicely. Shatters remove boons really helps those fears stick.

No place for mesmer there, because Guardian Engi Ranger Necro and Elementalist and even Thieves are stronger in their abilities. Believe me, many ppl tried to find a way around it, but didn’t succeed.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

I think it is crying wolf to say that Mesmer is “not viable”, but relative to other classes things have changed with the last two patches.

The weakness of the Shatter Mesmer in all of its variations (more or less) was always its cleansing ability. With the introduction of more conditions and more frequent use of them that weakness is far more critical now than it had been previously (shout guardians can not provide enough cleanse to save them anymore). Mesmer now seems to reside in the oddly viable position that Necro was stuck in for a long period of time. If you build around it, then you can make it work, but the same old shatter builds that used to be a solid fit in any comp are no longer providing what they once did. Then you get into the question of whether it is worth the effort and investment to “make” the Mesmer work when you can just roll a Necro into that role and not try so hard. Minimum effort for Maximum return is generally human nature. That is why you aren’t seeing Mesmers as much.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Mesmers have stability…

Too bad shatter (That is the only decent build for tpvp) have no stability and no condition removal….spam fear to win…gg
We’re talking about real world here…not fantastic builds or something like “but if you take that trait you can have this or that…” no, you can’t cause you can run dps shatter or dps shatter in tpvp (Those few who used to run phantasm, that is not really good for tpvp imo, already got nerfed too)…and you don’t have those traits unless you sacrifice a great part of your dps becoming even more useless, as i said before if you want to spec on something else outside full dps with mesmer you’ve better to start playing another class already…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Mesmers have stability…

Too bad shatter (That is the only decent build for tpvp) have no stability and no condition removal….spam fear to win…gg
We’re talking about real world here…not fantastic builds or something like “but if you take that trait you can have this or that…” no, you can’t cause you can run dps shatter or dps shatter in tpvp (Those few who used to run phantasm, that is not really good for tpvp imo, already got nerfed too)…and you don’t have those traits unless you sacrifice a great part of your dps becoming even more useless, as i said before if you want to spec on something else outside full dps with mesmer you’ve better to start playing another class already…

dude this is aether mcloud. a giant qq without much experience of other classes.

you should just ask aether mcloud if he plays a mesmer

(edited by loseridoit.2756)

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Lol wat. /15chars

Do people really not know, or am I being trolled? Serious question here… So many people in this thread think I’m being ridiculous apparently.

in PvP

jportell.2197

Lol wat. /15chars

Do people really not know, or am I being trolled? Serious question here… So many people in this thread think I’m being ridiculous apparently.

Don’t you know everyone that doesn’t understand mesmer or has ever been one shotted because they don’t bring toughness think mesmers are OP. I feel you. And so do other mesmers in this thread and mesmers that have shelved theirs in high level tournament play.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Phantaram.1265

Phantaram.1265

Everything that is powerful currently in the meta completely owns mesmer. I used to be able to protect xeph from the horrors that tried to charge him but it was useless, the horrors are now too much, so he switched to s/d thief. He then tried to stop the horrors from killing me on my ele but that was also futile. So now I’m a necro. We joined the horrors.

(edited by Phantaram.1265)

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

If you can’t beat them, join them….What a fate Though I refuse to join the undead army, Elementalist forever

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

If you can’t beat them, join them….What a fate

That’s the only way to remain competitive in a broken meta, sadly

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

Everything that is powerful currently in the meta completely owns mesmer. I used to be able to protect xeph from the horrors that tried to charge him but it was useless, the horrors are now too much, so he switched to s/d thief. He then tried to stop the horrors from killing me on my ele but that was also futile. So now I’m a necro. We joined the horrors.

For reals? So much for my hope of seeing tp beat cheeze comps with a tried and true team comp. Pax is going to be a disappointment for showing what potential this game has.

in PvP

Posted by: Dreamer.8753

Dreamer.8753

I reckon Anet will be happy to see the same comp in every high level competitive game since they want to balacance out for causauls and top players, ohh and also I forgot about WvW and PvE which is only warriors 90% of the time.
The balance team really have done a great job, especially J. Sharp.

Versaint is Crying
Undercoverism [UC] Best Retired Mesmer, learning S/D thief

in PvP

Posted by: fakeblood.2576

fakeblood.2576

Hmm lets think…. High aoe burst combo known as mind wrack that melts necros… Portal from home to mid not needing a second bunker… Illusion of life when your bunker goes down… Moa morph the enemy by let when they have the point when he’s alone… Blink away from any nonsense or portal…. 1200 range spatial surge and I serker that deals great damage and keeps u safe… A number 2 downed ability which can avoid a stomp long enough for your team to stability stomp the Emmy necro….

Oh but you know not viable at all… LOL scrub