10 sec cd 2 sec evade with decent damage
Strong, spammable and a great addition to the mesmers powerful toolkit

But does it need a nerf?
What do you guys think?

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Salamol.7963

Salamol.7963

You can move away from it, so no I don’t think it’s a problem. I realise that it’s usually used right after a tp/root but it’s one of the reasons to have a stunbreaker.

Follow me: @Salamolign
Mist Angels [Mist] – Piken Square

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Nah its good that it makes the player choose between offense or defense, more skills should work like that. Also the cooldown seems fine.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

I don’t play mesmer, but I don’t think it needs a nerf. I think it requires pretty skilled play in order to predict what the enemy will be throwing at you to use it as a block, which in turn allows for baiting this move by the enemy. Using it at the wrong time means you may not have it as an offensive option when you really need to burst.

I’m of the opinion lately that we just don’t need more nerfs to take away people’s options in a fight. I think we should be giving every profession more options to deepen the gameplay.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Yeah its so amazing how using your damage skill makes you immune. These are the leet player decisions that deepen the gameplay.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Surreal.5243

Surreal.5243

let’s just nerv every skill and throw rocks on each other! Mesmers don’t deserve a nerv at all… and i don’t even play them. They’re only part of every team because of rezz and portal. The rest of the class is just decent.

Read it Backwards [BooN]

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

I think the only reason why mesmers aren’t nerfed is because although they are strong 1v1 — and phantasm mesmers are almost impossible to beat — they don’t have enough of an advantage to be considered nerfing. They might have a good advantage, but not game changing as noted by the recent ele nerfs.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

I don’t play mesmer, but I don’t think it needs a nerf. I think it requires pretty skilled play in order to predict what the enemy will be throwing at you to use it as a block, which in turn allows for baiting this move by the enemy. Using it at the wrong time means you may not have it as an offensive option when you really need to burst.

I’m of the opinion lately that we just don’t need more nerfs to take away people’s options in a fight. I think we should be giving every profession more options to deepen the gameplay.

The only skills with instant effect…are mesmer skills, the rest can be predicted a day in advance, only against mesmers you need to pay attention to multiple targets..so dunno what amazing skills you need to dodge other profession attacks as mesmer

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Shay.7534

Shay.7534

Most classes have a decent shot at killing/tanking mesmers. The exceptions here are warriors and necros but this stems from their class problems overall and BM ranger which are pretty much kings of 1v1

Mesmers are not in tourney teams rooster for their damage, tankiness,1v1 capabilities or aoe damage but more so for their utilities. They are good all around at everything but do not excel in one particular area except for the uniqueness of their team utilities, which have been nerfed one by one.

Give necros portal and better 1v1 capabilities and some teams will replace mesmers.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

due to the low cooldown there isn’t much skill about it, i play a mesmer and find it atrocious that we have the ability to immobilize, do fairly good damage to you, while also being immune for 2 seconds, every 10 seconds

in my opinion it should be given a 15 second cooldown and then it might be considered skillful because you have to think when to use your leap, right now it’s just leap then blurred frenzy every 10 seconds

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

due to the low cooldown there isn’t much skill about it, i play a mesmer and find it atrocious that we have the ability to immobilize, do fairly good damage to you, while also being immune for 2 seconds, every 10 seconds

in my opinion it should be given a 15 second cooldown and then it might be considered skillful because you have to think when to use your leap, right now it’s just leap then blurred frenzy every 10 seconds

Fair enough. I guess I forgot about the 10s CD part.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Wow no just no…. Mesmer has plenty long CDS on the majority of skills other classes get multiple evades in weapon sets and setting up a blurred frenzy combo takes timing and terrain awareness.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: CutePicsHunter.7430

CutePicsHunter.7430

Agree with 14-16 seconds cd. May be buff some unused skills. 2 sec damage+evade with 10 sec cd isn’t fine anyways.

HoT is just a cash grab.
Almost nothing in this game will ever be fixed.
Anet fix things only if it might increase gemstore sales.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

TBH, it needs increased cooldown.
People here have pointed out that having a skill which does offense and defense at the same time requires skill to be used properly. Actually, it is true if the cooldown wasn’t that low, the evasion that long and the damage that high.

Like now, you can just press the button as often as you can and both deal damage and mitigate damage. Sounds pretty much cheap to me.

Blurried Frenzy is, in my opinion, the perfect skill everyone wants in his bar. It does everything good and on low cooldown. Enough reason to tone it down.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

once they nerf hs

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

After the nerf to elixir s, and the reasoning behind it, I’m all for a nerf to this.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Tbh mesmers aren’t OP in general but this skill is too strong imo.

The damage is decent and you get Distortion (aka Blur) for 2 seconds. Every 10 (!) seconds. 20% invulnerability uptime. There is no other skill even close to that.

Yes, I know you can dodge the damage pretty easily but that’s not the point. The 2 second Distortion on a 10 second CD is too strong.

Here is how a decent Mesmer will most likely use it against a strong opponent:
Opponent runs towards Mesmer and uses a high damage skill
=> Mesmer presses 2
=> Opponent deals 0 damage and his high damage skill is on a long CD
=> Mesmer is happy and will do the same again in 10 seconds

Imo nerf the Distortion part and buff weaker skills to compensate for that.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

Even with tons of condi removal. I get caught in that immobilize all day it feels like. If I eat even half a shatter with half absorbed with Death Shroud, I’m still fighting a losing battle at that point.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

• Slight cooldown increase (12-15s)
  • Move to Offhand-Sword #4
  • Move Offhand-Sword #4 to Mainhand-Sword #2

After that, move on to phase retreat and give it a freaking casttime, so that it doesn’t act as a half-stunbreak.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

jportell.2197

And how many really high damage skills do mesmers have that don’t require a target? How many utility skills offer us invulnerability? How many movement skills do we have inour wweapons? How about for escaping a fight? Even necros can out run us or catch us… What about evades on our weapons as far as weapon movement goes we have 2 that’s it

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

How about for escaping a fight? Even necros can out run us or catch us…

Everything you said is now discredited.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

Our confusion got slammered and you guys still want more nerfs? We are more than fine now.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

And how many really high damage skills do mesmers have that don’t require a target? How many utility skills offer us invulnerability? How many movement skills do we have inour wweapons? How about for escaping a fight? Even necros can out run us or catch us… What about evades on our weapons as far as weapon movement goes we have 2 that’s it

Yeah man Mesmers are compelte trash. Thats why they are one of the top 3 played classes in tpvp.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

This… doesn’t make a 2 second invulnerability on a 10 second CD less OP. If you think other skills need a buff that’s fine but this thread is not about the other skills.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

jportell.2197

This… doesn’t make a 2 second invulnerability on a 10 second CD less OP. If you think other skills need a buff that’s fine but this thread is not about the other skills.

It doesn’t make all other classes skills for avoiding damage while still being able to do high damage and deal with conditions better than us any less annoying to us. Blurred frenzy only does high damage in shatter builds and it is the only reliable damage mitigation we have in weapon sets… Both blocks that we have available only block ONE attack while other classes that have them block them for a set duration on matter what. Other classes have better weapon evasion than us. And if they bite off more than they can chew they can run away much easier. And to the person that said “Anything I said is now discredited” A necro with signet of locust is hard to catch especially for mesmers and especially since phantasmal berserker still does not freaking work… I’m sick of my class get nerfed over and over and over just because kittenes cannot L2P. I would loveee to have the damage mitigation that other classes get that mesmers are severely lacking but I deal with what I got. (FYI i’m not defending blurred frenzy because I use sword… haven’t touched it in months.) Objectively speaking other classes match our damage mitigation with their skill and put out high damage still. Blurred frenzy also only does high damage in shatter builds… in other builds (immortal and such) blurred frenzy damage is terrible.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

It’s a 2 second self-cc, in case you didn’t notice. You can do nothing else besides shatter while using it, and are rooted in place as a low mobility class.

The only way to land it offensively is by landing Swap, which is as obvious as an Eviscerate or Bull’s Charge. You either dodge or cleanse the root and move.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

It doesn’t make all other classes skills for avoiding damage while still being able to do high damage and deal with conditions better than us any less annoying to us. Blurred frenzy only does high damage in shatter builds and it is the only reliable damage mitigation we have in weapon sets… Both blocks that we have available only block ONE attack while other classes that have them block them for a set duration on matter what. Other classes have better weapon evasion than us. And if they bite off more than they can chew they can run away much easier. And to the person that said “Anything I said is now discredited” A necro with signet of locust is hard to catch especially for mesmers and especially since phantasmal berserker still does not freaking work… I’m sick of my class get nerfed over and over and over just because kittenes cannot L2P. I would loveee to have the damage mitigation that other classes get that mesmers are severely lacking but I deal with what I got. (FYI i’m not defending blurred frenzy because I use sword… haven’t touched it in months.) Objectively speaking other classes match our damage mitigation with their skill and put out high damage still. Blurred frenzy also only does high damage in shatter builds… in other builds (immortal and such) blurred frenzy damage is terrible.

Lol at the l2p claim. No one cares about the blurred frenzy damage.

Two problems with the skill:

1) it auto faces the target and tracks the target. You cannot walk through blurred frenzy and mitigate the damage.

2) 2 seconds of evade. Key word here EVADE. Which means unlike block skills that you claim about every other class which are not evades btw.
Advantages of being an evade:
1) Unblockable items do not hit through it. I.E. warrior new signet, unblockable marks, ground fields etc.
2) it is effectively a dodge, like whirlwind. However before you go on whirlwind 8sec traited cd remember that whirlwind does not track the player automatically. And the evade is only 1 second. Effective up time 12.5%

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

You know, considering you can chain it instantly with immobilize (that has to be cleansed) your burst is kinda unavoidable.

And self-cc is not a problem, when you have phantasms doing damage for you.

And other classes can’t attack during blocks, and are on a much larger cooldown.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

It’s a 2 second self-cc, in case you didn’t notice. You can do nothing else besides shatter while using it, and are rooted in place as a low mobility class.

The only way to land it offensively is by landing Swap, which is as obvious as an Eviscerate or Bull’s Charge. You either dodge or cleanse the root and move.

Hundred Blades and Pistol Whip might want to have a word with you.
Pistol Whip actually has the exact same animation in the second part. The first part is ~1s long, and does not grant you evade, therefore you can actually interrupt that skill, or move out of it, before it starts swinging.
Oh, Thief Sword also has Immobilize. 1s instead of 2s, so you don’t even have to cleanse it, because it runs out before you start attacking.
And please don’t forget, conditions get cleansed last in first out. So thankfully, your sword and staff clones, will immediatly cover that Immobilize, without the players input.
Should I add another thing to the list?
How about autoturning.
If you are getting attacked by Hundred Blades or Pistol Whip, all you have to do is, move behind your target, so just move 2 steps forward. In case of Hundred Blades, you can then actually start attacking the warrior.
Blurred Frenzy? Well how about autoturn. If you move behind or to the side of the mesmer, he will autoturn and still hit you.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

You can move away from it, so no I don’t think it’s a problem. I realise that it’s usually used right after a tp/root but it’s one of the reasons to have a stunbreaker.

It autofaces, unlike 100 blades…

If mistform rooted Eles but was on a 10 sec cooldown, everyone would scream…

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Zenith.7301

1) it auto faces the target and tracks the target. You cannot walk through blurred frenzy and mitigate the damage.

2) 2 seconds of evade. Key word here EVADE. Which means unlike block skills that you claim about every other class which are not evades btw.
1) Unblockable items do not hit through it. I.E. warrior new signet, unblockable marks, ground fields etc.
2) it is effectively a dodge, like whirlwind. However before you go on whirlwind 8sec traited cd remember that whirlwind does not track the player automatically. And the evade is only 1 second. Effective up time 12.5%

The mesmer also has lower armor base value, less HP, his skill damage outside shatter cycles are vastly inferior to warrior autos+skill damage spike (mesmer gets shatter — warrior gets eviscerate, whirlwind, 100b and his autoattacks on both greatsword and axe hit like a truck).

It’s kind of silly to compare classes.

You nerf blurred frenzy, and you nerf mesmer viability. He will be squishier than a thief in team fights since he doesn’t have a wealth of teleports or active defense utilities like the ele or massive heals or condi removal.

All mesmer needs like any other aoe cleave skills is for the shatter (and other aoe) to hit the target for 100% and everyone else nearby for 40-50% of the original damage to the target.

Cleave spam problem solved.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

No. Its super easy to see the illusionary leap which leads up to the blurred frenzy. And endurance takes 10 seconds to refill and otherwise I can just walk away.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

The mesmer also has lower armor base value, less HP, his skill damage outside shatter cycles are vastly inferior to warrior autos+skill damage spike (mesmer gets shatter — warrior gets eviscerate, whirlwind, 100b and his autoattacks on both greatsword and axe hit like a truck).

It’s kind of silly to compare classes.

You nerf blurred frenzy, and you nerf mesmer viability. He will be squishier than a thief in team fights since he doesn’t have a wealth of teleports or active defense utilities like the eler or massive heals or condi removal.

so what you’re saying is, without BF allowing Mesmers to deal damage with impunity they’d have to play the game like everybody else?

bummer…. (lol)

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Zenith.7301

Mesmers don’t have prot or regen on attunement swap, they don’t have a pulsing heal that cleanses them of conditions. They don’t get aoe chunks of healing or several aoe knockdowns and a stun aura when hit in melee, and their utilities don’t grant them a long amount of prot and stability or rampant condition removal.

Mesmers don’t get an aoe weakness or a skill granting them near 400 toughness on activation, or aoe blinds. Mesmers don’t have their skill split between power skills and skills that apply powerful cinditions like chill or burning.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Stun breakers don’t work on immobilize.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Guardians sword also has that auto facing. Wish all that crap was gone.

The great forum duppy.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

Not sure if you read my answer. I do not – I repeat – not care about what you think about other skills/professions. This thread is about Blurred Frenzy. Nothing else. And like I said before there is no skill even close to the invulnerability this skill offers while still being on a 10 second CD. If the Mesmer would be too weak after a nerf (which won’t be the case) there should be a buff to compensate for that – like I said before.

Well, you are already invulnerable and deal a lot of damage. What else do you want for a 10 second CD? The root sucks but it doesn’t hurt too much since the enemy can’t do anything to you (except for repositioning). And like I said before, the damage is not the problem. The 2 second Distortion on a 10 second CD is the problem.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

Mesmers don’t have prot or regen on attunement swap, they don’t have a pulsing heal that cleanses them of conditions. They don’t get aoe chunks of healing or several aoe knockdowns and a stun aura when hit in melee, and their utilities don’t grant them a long amount of prot and stability or rampant condition removal.

Mesmers don’t get an aoe weakness or a skill granting them near 400 toughness on activation, or aoe blinds. Mesmers don’t have their skill split between power skills and skills that apply powerful cinditions like chill or burning.

Not sure how comparing a DPS build to a bunker build makes this a good argument about Blurred Frenzy. Besides that there are several wrong assumptions. Maybe you should look up a few things before you post here…

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Define a lot of damage? Even full glass in sPvP it is almost impossible to see anything over 4-5k unless your fighting glass cannons, in which case that is their fault. Why in gods name is this even being discussed? yes lets nerf the only viable one hand weapon mesmer has since scepter is crap. Also, lol at being hit with blurred frenzy in the first place, ileap (instigator for BF) is so telegraphed and bugged it is sad.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

Define a lot of damage? Even full glass in sPvP it is almost impossible to see anything over 4-5k unless your fighting glass cannons, in which case that is their fault. Why in gods name is this even being discussed? yes lets nerf the only viable one hand weapon mesmer has since scepter is crap. Also, lol at being hit with blurred frenzy in the first place, ileap (instigator for BF) is so telegraphed and bugged it is sad.

I feel like nobody is able to read today… let me try it again.

“Well, you are already invulnerable and deal a lot of damage. What else do you want for a 10 second CD? The root sucks but it doesn’t hurt too much since the enemy can’t do anything to you (except for repositioning). And like I said before, the damage is not the problem. The 2 second Distortion on a 10 second CD is the problem.

I don’t care about the damage. It could be twice as much damage and I still wouldn’t care. It. is. about. Distortion.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Zenith.7301

Not sure how comparing a DPS build to a bunker build makes this a good argument about Blurred Frenzy. Besides that there are several wrong assumptions. Maybe you should look up a few things before you post here…

Are you drunk?

Standard build even for berserker ele has 20 water 20 arcana at least. Everything I mentioned is included in those traits, and cantrips are available to all builds.

No ele specs into fire or much into earth, and most at best go 20 into air, most often staying at 10 for zephyr’s boon.

Fire, Air, and Earth all have pretty miserable offensive boosts for an ele compared to the survivability sacrifice they suffer if they don’t spend at least 20 in water and arcana. Elemental Harmony, Renewing Stamina are not really optional, and neither is cleansing wave or vigor/regen on cantrip usage.

An elementalist without 20 in water or arcana is a sitting duck.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

I know that. DPS = Mesmer. Bunker = Ele. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Zenith.7301

And I’m telling you that as a comparison of DPS ele vs. DPS mesmer the ele still has those advantages vs. the DPS mesmers because ALL of them are universal traits and utilities every ele regardless of gear or weapon setup takes.

The closest to a survivability hit you take between the setups is maybe replacing 2 cantrips for arcane utilities instead on a valkyrie/berk ele.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

And I’m telling you that as a comparison of DPS ele vs. DPS mesmer the ele still has those advantages vs. the DPS mesmers because ALL of them are universal traits and utilities every ele regardless of gear or weapon setup takes.

The closest to a survivability hit you take between the setups is maybe replacing 2 cantrips for arcane utilities instead on a valkyrie/berk ele.

What do you mean by DPS ele? 0-20-0-20-30? That’s not a DPS build imo. It’s a slight variation of the bunker build. Berserker ele? That’s only viable in Hot Joins. At best. The ele has all those defensive advantages because he specs for it. That’s what the bunker build is all about. The Mesmer build is the complete opposite.

Besides that I feel like I am off-topic now. Back to Blurred Frenzy.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

“Well, you are already invulnerable and deal a lot of damage. What else do you want for a 10 second CD? The root sucks but it doesn’t hurt too much since the enemy can’t do anything to you (except for repositioning). And like I said before, the damage is not the problem. The 2 second Distortion on a 10 second CD is the problem.

I don’t care about the damage. It could be twice as much damage and I still wouldn’t care. It. is. about. Distortion.

Lawl, no I can’t read past all the crying. The distortion is fine as it is, it makes up for the fact we are rooted and are a light class who is actually in meele range. If distortion is nerfed, evade on ranger should be nerfed, evade from thief should be nerfed and anything else that grants a certain type of “invul” should be nerfed as well. Flawed argument is flawed. sPvP forum is full of crybabies, no wonder I don’t come here.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Benji.9203

Benji.9203

I play DPS mesmer and DPS ele.

IMO DPS Mesmer>DPS ele.

There is a reason why mesmers can trait however they want while wearing zerkers.

There is a reason why elementalists cannot trait however they want while wearing zerkers/valk.

Eles trait for heals and boon procs. Eles do not have an actual “defensive mechanic”.

As to OP i agree. It couldn’t hurt to have blurred frenzy on a 12-15 sec cooldown.

Edit: Root was never an issue on mesmer due to vigor/utilities/shatters.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Stun breaker’s don’t remove the immobilised condition.

Swap and Phase Retreat from Sword and Staff should not be stun breaking skills.

Stun breakers on weapon skills are too powerful.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Zenith.7301

Stun breaker’s don’t remove the immobilised condition.

Swap and Phase Retreat from Sword and Staff should not be stun breaking skills.

Stun breakers on weapon skills are too powerful.

You mean like thief sword?

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Blackhat.4016

Lawl, no I can’t read past all the crying. The distortion is fine as it is, it makes up for the fact we are rooted and are a light class kitten If distortion is nerfed, evade on ranger should be nerfed, evade from thief should be nerfed and anything else that grants a certain type of “invul” should be nerfed as well. Flawed argument is flawed. sPvP forum is full of crybabies, no wonder I don’t come here.

Totally understand the “crybaby” argument there. Maybe I should have thought about that before. The off-topic talk makes that even more clear.

Honestly, if you expect a proper answer you should read and write properly as well.

Nerf blurred frenzy?

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

If clones didn’t die so easly in particle effect parties and the mesmers actully had some reliable ways of disengageing/removing condis/self sustain and shatters being mor reliable i’d think it could need a nerf.
But as the game is right now they really need it or they would be almost more useless than a warrior if it wasn’t for illusion of life and portal.

Also warriors whirlwind attack is basicly the same but doesn’t self root(remove immob if traited aswell btw!), moves you in whatever direction you want, can deal more dmg and easier to use offensivly to hit multiple targets.
Not saying that warrior is good or anything, just comparing skill

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle