State of the Game comment/question thread!

in PvP

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Also:
1)Discuss falling damage and combat.
I don’t even understand why when I take falling damage I have to go in combat. It is just so stupid, when you just off your base @ battle of kyhlo and you get slowed down for 3-4 seconds because you took falling damage!
Also why do the breakable stuff puts us in combat(specially for necros) in the same map ?
2)Blindness.
Is it too accessible now ? And maybe it lasts too long?
3)Will the proffesion balancing continue?
There is a lot of bad balance within the small traits of each proffesion(and each proff line at the same time)
E.G.
Warrior trait “Attack of opportunity”(10% dmg to bleeding foes) while warrior also has “Reviver’s might”(1 stack of might for 12 seconds each time you revive someone).
Engi trait “Target the maimed”(
5% dmg to bleeding foes) VS Enduring Damage(+10% dmg when endurance is not full)

The +5% dmg has to go. For anyone who has it. 5% dmg to even a 5000 attack is equal to 250 dmg, close to nothing for burst classes.
While (just one example) Mesmers get a trait of 5% of toughness is converted to cond dmg(still weak, only 75 cond dmg for 1500 toughness).

The scale of the stats(specially in SPvP) is too small for these numbers.Dealing 250 damage on a direct hit is nothing, also 3 dmg/stack/bleed is nothing. which leads us to:

4)Stat allocation.
Having only one amulet for all your stats is (practical but at the same time) not a very good thing.
You can’t manage your stats well enough, leaves builds outside of the so needing build diversity and promotes meta builds.
I would like to see back the system where you could actually increase your stats with points(I think it was like this in beta) from a total pool of stat points by clicking the + button. Or if you consider this a bad idea, give stats to all pieces of armor by choosing(like from templates, berz,soldier etc)

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

i know i will be hated and most people will disagree with me, but…

- now that thieves suck so bad, what are your plans to deal with the profession ?

You said you were going to increase base damage, i don’t think it will be enough.

We’re not even able to burst an opponent like an ele ( lol when they said " we still want the thief to be the best burst class"), our sustain is laughable and we have little to no team utility aside giving stealth to our allies for shadow ambushes.

the only decent thing we actually have ( shadow trap) is buggy as hell.

What are your plans about the thief ? Or we should simply reroll necro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Just one question, did NCSoft assign all thier good PvP developers to Wildstar and Carbine studios? Because thier systems in closed beta with Elo, 2, 3 & 5 man arena, ranked and Unranked battlegrounds seem to put GW2 to shame.

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

What are your plans about the thief ?

I will +1 this to nominate you ask this question. Though I’d like to know what the plan is for july and august specifically.

1. Classes are too independent. There is nearly no synergy between them.
Is there any plan to make teamwork actually reliable in this game?

2. They told in 2012, they would fix AoE and its impact on conquest. Till today, AoE is still the most effective form of damage. Are they still looking into this?

3. In February / March they talked about bringing incentive into this game. There is still no real incentive for casuals nor the competitive scene. How they gonna plan to create this incentive? (via titles, tournament-rewards, unique items, real soloQ ?)

Also +1 to this post.

Also from a personal point.
Im curious about Maps again. Are they doing any revisions to these older maps and what the feel of Sky hammer is going to be and if they’re working on having another map past sky hammer out this year?

The great forum duppy.

(edited by ensoriki.5789)

in PvP

Posted by: Ace.5607

Ace.5607

1. Are there plans for improving the team play of the game? If so, what are some of those plans? Currently, GW2 does not present many options for the coordination of team play that would make the game much more comparable to the original and much more of a competitive, tactical, and skill-based PvP game.

2. I know this is asked a lot, but is there any plan to work in GvG? It was definitely the most appealing part of the original Guild Wars, and it would be nice to know if there is any hope of seeing the mode or something similar make a return. I understand that it would have to be vastly different to work in GW2. However, it would be enormously beneficial to GW2’s PvP if a game mode with the same level of complexity, team work, skill, strategy, competition, and fun that GvG had was implemented.

3. Also, what about Heroes’ Ascent? It was yet another example of the successful and entertaining PvP that the original game had and could add to the playability of this game.

4. Are there other plans to improve the complexity of the gameplay? The first step is improving how team play works, but after that is there anything you are planning to add that will make the game more interesting?

Thank you for holding the SOTG every month and thank you ANET Team for listening to your community.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

1. Classes are too independent. There is nearly no synergy between them.
Is there any plan to make teamwork actually reliable in this game?

2. They told in 2012, they would fix AoE and its impact on conquest. Till today, AoE is still the most effective form of damage. Are they still looking into this?

3. In February / March they talked about bringing incentive into this game. There is still no real incentive for casuals nor the competitive scene. How they gonna plan to create this incentive? (via titles, tournament-rewards, unique items, real soloQ ?)

This

+ when do you split soloqueue from team premade queue?

in PvP

Posted by: Jonwar.9205

Jonwar.9205

Risk/reward in general, how is AoE spam that’s as effective at dealing damage to a single target as purely single target skills considered OK?

Hurr Durr Blades – PvP Warrior
Jangeol – WvW Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Supcutie.2538

Supcutie.2538

Checking in again, thanks for the input everyone! I’ve finished up reading the posts so far, and taken more notes!

Keep it up

My Guide: http://bit.ly/SupcutieGuide (Easy link)
Mega link: http://bit.ly/mesmerguide

in PvP

Posted by: DevO.9854

DevO.9854

just a quick suggestion maybe.

Retaliation should be direct damage only
then reduce some of the big aoe attacks

in PvP

Posted by: Adastra.9821

Adastra.9821

With the meta shifting more towards condis, I’d like to get the official word on the order of condition removal when you have multiple conditions on you. What if someone used a skill that applied multiple condis at the same time? Which one(s) would get removed first?

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Please discuss the engineer nerfs and take what ostricheggs said. Please also take about the randomness on engineer skills. Nowbody likes it

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Please discuss the engineer nerfs and take what ostricheggs said. Please also take about the randomness on engineer skills. Nowbody likes it

Peeps just mad that when they get hit by massive condi attack they cant just stunbreak out of what they are in and thow elixir go down and pop back up free of conditions. If someone knows that they have elixir there should be a counter and this is a welcoming change. If any class should get a jail free card like this when it was before the nerf, it should be rangers because rangers are the survival class, it shouldn’t be engineer. The only thing rangers have is pets rezzing you, but a instant self rez always beats a noninstant rez.

Also the randomness you speak of, I just want to let you know not everyone plays hgh engy and people have been playing bunker engies and just so you know, bunker engy is just as good as a guardian bunker. If a jail free card hurt you so much then it was overpowered. Its not like they nerfed your damage, they just made it harder for you to get out of jail for free. IoL don’t have stunbreak, neither does glyph of renewal and you cant use either of those on yourself.

This new push with necromancers if anything, pushed people to look at there defensive utilities because too many people running full offensive, which is nice also a nice change.

However talking about professions all day will lead to nothing being discussed about the actual improvements of pvp itself. Just because your not as powerful as you once were and now you have a new threat which your build isn’t good dealing with doesn’t mean the sotg for pvp should be a whinefest on professions.
I’d rather see improvements on maps, solo que, leaderboards, rewards, matchmaking, actual tournaments, game modes, and more customization options to custom arenas rather than watch them move the balance scale over and over again.
You can move that balance scale all you want, but it’ll never bring in more people, all it does is make current players happy or mad.

I could play as the overpowered necro you all talk about, but if I’m on a team with a rank 1 or going up against full premade, or having 1 man missing on my team, or playing against same premade that stomped me twice or 1 or more guys are afk. It wont matter if necro is overpowered because the game itself is too kittened up to even play.

That’s why solo que has to be a huge priority and those people in sotg if they want to know what current solo que is about, then they should go through 20 games of it and screenshot the games, and when they come out of those 20 games, they too will realized how kittened up it is and understand why people don’t like playing pvp and know how it feels when people talk about being farmed in pvp or when people talk about ragequitters and how frustrated they are when they make posts about it. Because they went through several unfair matchups and finally get a fair game, but somebody ragequit, and then you go through more unfair matchups.

Also I know necros aren’t overpowered, just using it as example.

So I just played a solo que game 5 mins ago and typical solo que game, its 5v3, it don’t matter if that guys playing the meta nec build or if warriors and thieves suck, you have 3 people and we have 5 you will lose 99% chance especially if its a solo que. It was 4v5 but someone ragequit due to that. People are ragequitting because unfair matchups not necessarily because they got facerolled. Just look at that img, that one guy told me “been getting a lot of games like this”.

Do you think constant games like this is not healthy for the growth of pvp, it wont matter if a build is op or not, if you get games like this it ruins everything.

Attachments:

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

1) Warriors. What does anet think of them and the recent changes to them? Any plans?
2) Necros. What does anet think of them and the recent changes to them? Any plans?

One other thing:

I think people really just need to l2p and post valid questions instead of posting questions that are clearly qq intentional towards the current necro metagame. Necros are not “clearly” OP or “blatantly” superior.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

I’d like it if you guys could bring up how things are going internally over at anet. From what I’ve heard, many of the gw2 devs have left (most recently/notably Habib Loew). It would be nice to get a bit of assurance on how the office is doing internally. I think we’ve all noticed that content gets put out at a tremendously slow rate (especially for sPvP), maybe this can be attributed to issues with upper management, lack of leadership, or communication in the office? -Some of these posts from anet employees were a bit discerning to read. Would appreciate some clarification on these internal issues, waiting 9 months for a shotty leaderboard and custom games/spectator mode is pretty bad
-especially when these features were announced just after release.

I think the last thing we want is for them to come out and say “Yeah, our studio’s infrastructure is crumbling and it’s super chaotic here and everyone fights”, but I think the players deserve the right to know if the dev team is still as enthused about the game as we are, and if they have the resources necessary to meet our needs.

Neglekt

(edited by Zodian.6597)

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Are you planning on making two separate leaderboards (one for solo queue and one for premades) and creating a better matchmaking which focuses on pairing people on similar lb rank and not just players that queued at the same time?

in PvP

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

1.) when do you rename ranger to zookeeper and will there come a real
ranger class with a add on in future?

2.) pls spend more time speaking about classes which are not a must have in teams.
zookeeper and warrior, which role this 2 classes have in tpvp

3.) just one question for necromancer, is it now to powerful or ok?

4.) will the next patch a real “more builds” patch or the same joke like last one?…
atm i have found a real good game called smite.
just whant to know i should stay guild wars 2 or spend all time on this game!

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

in PvP

Posted by: Aldizi.5671

Aldizi.5671

Rangers nerfed beyond comprehension… Rangers had it hard enough finding a spot on a team now they are just plain bad not only did the nerf BM Spec but they nerfed range on shortbow and haste on pet swap making no viable ranger build.

in PvP

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

1. Have you thought about increasing the penalty for death in certain aspects (PvE, WvW, Dungeons, PvP, etc) of the game?

2. Have you considered or may take out the downed state in spvp and wvw?

3. Have you thought about balancing the skill gap between classes? While all classes can do everything (support, tank, dps), some classes can do certain things a lot easier than others. This sort of forms a holy trinity in itself.

4. Any word on the improvments being developed for Engineer Turrets to be more viable in sPvP and even more so in WvW?

5. Have you thought about giving engineers a melee weapon that is not a kit (such as mace/hammer).

6. Have you thought about putting in more boon/condi manipulation into the game? I really like how some classes interact with conditions and boons in battles, adds a ton of depth. For example, thieves boon steal, corrupt boon, etc.

7. Could you give us any information on changes to the PvP reward system that may be coming up?

8. Have you guys thought about implementing or developing a new PvP mode that kind of bridges the gap between WvW and sPvP. Where its not 5v5, but it is also not a ton of people. Much like AB from GW1.

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

4. Any word on the improvments being developed for Engineer Turrets to be more viable in sPvP and even more so in WvW?

I’d like to know there thoughts on turrets as well. Not necessarily supply crate but actually using turrets in your utility skills. As a bunker I prefer knockback type build over using turrets in 1v1 fights, in 3v3 fights the net turret would be nice when attacking a node, but thing is turrets get smashed in 3v3 fights quickly. Perhaps if turrets had AE immobilize and damage it would compensate for how quickly they get smashed or if they simply shot faster. If it was slight faster then I could give up a knockback and still able to chain knockback for a time while timing it with the immobilize from the turret, which would be nice for far node takeover in 1v1 scene.

Right now engineers are more known for hgh and elixirs than they are by there turret builds. You should just chance there names to medics if all you want is bunch of people running with elixirs.

in PvP

Posted by: Erebos.6741

Erebos.6741

1. Do you think it’s fair or good game conduct to degrade player skill/adeptness as a factor in the determination of combat?
  2. How do you think down-state influences player capability from the downed perspective? i.e. Chance of winning?
    e.g. 1v1: Downed versus non-downed opponent.
Down-state aims to counterbalance my mistakes; punishing those that outplayed me,
and snares my capability, in fairness of vantage…

Discuss: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/PvP-Down-state-Evaluation/first

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

1. Do you think it’s fair or good game conduct to degrade player skill/adeptness as a factor in the determination of combat?
  2. How do you think down-state influences player capability from the downed perspective? i.e. Chance of winning?
    e.g. 1v1: Downed versus non-downed opponent.

Downed state isn’t designed to make the guy that first gets downed to be the winner.. It is designed for teamplay where if you get bursted teammates can still pick you up, since we have no healers to prevent spikes.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

I’d like it if you guys could bring up how things are going internally over at anet. From what I’ve heard, many of the gw2 devs have left (most recently/notably Habib Loew). It would be nice to get a bit of assurance on how the office is doing internally. I think we’ve all noticed that content gets put out at a tremendously slow rate (especially for sPvP), maybe this can be attributed to issues with upper management, lack of leadership, or communication in the office? -Some of these posts from anet employees were a bit discerning to read. Would appreciate some clarification on these internal issues, waiting 9 months for a shotty leaderboard and custom games/spectator mode is pretty bad
-especially when these features were announced just after release.

I think the last thing we want is for them to come out and say “Yeah, our studio’s infrastructure is crumbling and it’s super chaotic here and everyone fights”, but I think the players deserve the right to know if the dev team is still as enthused about the game as we are, and if they have the resources necessary to meet our needs.

that lookingglass link explains a lot

in PvP

Erebos.6741

Downed state isn’t designed to make the guy that first gets downed to be the winner..

I’ve never said or implied this.

It is designed for teamplay where if you get bursted teammates can still pick you up, since we have no healers to prevent spikes.

Even if this is true, that doesn’t excuse poor design.
And personally I think that’s terrible design as well, as passive defense (down-state) should be the last line of damage mitigation to further depth and promote skill, but that’s beside the point.

Down-state aims to counterbalance my mistakes; punishing those that outplayed me,

Discuss: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/PvP-Down-state-Evaluation/first

in PvP

Posted by: kaplis.7195

kaplis.7195

Focus on asking “WHEN” not “WHAT” is coming because i’m sick and tired of hearing “soon” even though it’s 10 months later with no visible progress.

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

I would like you to bring up the topic of “Character size normalization,” in PvP.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

in PvP

Posted by: Baltzenger.2467

Baltzenger.2467

I will copy/paste the set of questions I sent to Grouch, in case he isn’t able to address them or even read the PM I sent him.

Related to Warriors:

1.- We were told in the last SotG that we will get new ways of spending adrenaline. This could solve the recent issues with the trait Cleansing Ire and the new Blind mechanic. Is that still on its way?

2.- We were told on the official forums that Healing Signet will get its base healing improved. There is a lot of complains about “warrior’s sustain”, Is this change still on its way? and, Do the devs consider that warrior’s sustain needs to be improved to make them more balanced? If so, Do they have plans to relate a solution to this, with new ways of spending adrenaline?

3.- Where does Anet want warrior to be on the metagame? Related to what we can expect in the direction of upcomming changes.

I hope you can address this questions, since I believe, are medular to the current problems with warrior in spvp (and wvw too).

(edited by Baltzenger.2467)

in PvP

Posted by: eDin.8369

eDin.8369

1. Will diminishing returns ever be an option in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

1. Have they considered the big picture while preparing last balance patch? Warrior were supposed to become less vulnerable to conditions, yet with buffs to Necro, Weakness and Blind they’re now weaker than ever before.

2. Why was the leaked change to Warrior heals removed from the final build? Are they considering diffirent change than simple cooldown reduction?

3. Some time ago we heard them mention toning down AoE damage, is there any progress? Often it feels like game is about who can spam more AoE while avoiding those spammed by your enemies, making game feel more like Worms Armageddon and less like E-Sport worthy title.

4. It seems game is starting to get dominated by condition builds, as there are far less possibilities to mitigate this damage compared to power builds. Are there any plans to bring both build types in line without making any of them obsolete? Perhaps up the condition removal slightly on classes that lack it?

5. Any details on rewards rework? Are recently datamined Permament Finishers part of it as items avaliable for glory, or will they be placed in gem shop?

6. Solo/Team Q, split Leaderboards. How close to completion are those features? Can they give any details on those features?

7. Leaderboards and Matchmaking. Decay doesn’t seem to work as intended, are they working on improving this feature? My team stays within #100-250 range most of the time, yet 80% of our games we face teams from top20-50. Are there any improvements to matchmaking planned?

8. It seems with every tournament amount of viewers is getting lower and lower. Are they considering promoting GW2 PvP beyond simply posting stream links on facebook and twitter? Perhaps a marketing push once Solo Q, the final must-have feature we’re waiting for is in place?

Thanks for making this thread, Cutie, lots of great questions in here. Perhaps you should share some with Grouch and other guests, since I doubt you’ll have enough time to ask all the stuff you noted down by yourself :P.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in PvP

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Regarding Torment:

Just, why? There were so many interesting options they could have gone with the new condition, why make it something that inevitably boils down to bleeds vr 1.5? In a game that prides itself on dynamic combat did they seriously expect anyone to actually stop moving and start face tanking damage when afflicted by Torment?

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

are there any plans to improve the cosmetic rewards we get in PvP? Any way to reward us based on skills, not on grinding?

I always felt that currently it’s just an endless grind-fest, which is against the ethic of Guild Wars series

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

I just want to know when Purging Flames will be fixed.

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Regarding Torment:

Just, why? There were so many interesting options they could have gone with the new condition, why make it something that inevitably boils down to bleeds vr 1.5? In a game that prides itself on dynamic combat did they seriously expect anyone to actually stop moving and start face tanking damage when afflicted by Torment?

Torment is a very interesting condition. Besides, a lot of players have been asking for something like that in the necromancer thread, because necros had this kind of movement hexes in GW1. It’s also an itneresting alternative to cripple/ chill, because it still allows you to move away from a burst, unlike the other two.

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Any plans for a new Elementalist trait , that reduce Conjour Weapons to 5-10 cd , and halfing their scale stats ?

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

I’m not sure if its really been looked at yet, but hotjoin needs to be looked at.

Appearently team stacking is giving newbies a bad time with pvp and there wont be any growth is people always stack on winning team.

Some games remain 5v4 with 10 spectators because they are all waiting for someone to join the losing team so they can join the winning team and farm and get 300+ glory points.

As much as I hate rank1 newplayers being in tpvp games, they are a lot better off in tpvp right now than in hotjoin because at least they have a balanced team instead of going against team full of hotjoin heroes farming you in hotjoins.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Just one question, did NCSoft assign all thier good PvP developers to Wildstar and Carbine studios? Because thier systems in closed beta with Elo, 2, 3 & 5 man arena, ranked and Unranked battlegrounds seem to put GW2 to shame.

+1

15chars

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in PvP

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

When is next state of the game?

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

When is next state of the game?

“Tuesday, July 2nd, 4:30 pm PST with Jonathan Sharp!”

It’s in the first post.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in PvP

Erebos.6741

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

: If you need help to differentiate between time zones

(edited by Erebos.6741)

in PvP

Posted by: Opynn.2936

Opynn.2936

1. Why Final Thrust got so obvious animation since you know too telegraphed attacks is Warrior problem?
2. Why buffing Blind?
3. Why nerfing Warriors damage and in return giving them questionable “good” tools to remove conditions?
4. When Staggering Blow bug that roots you in palce for half a second after the animation is done will be fix?
5. When Building Momentum will work with sword burst? (its been months now)
6. In last SOTG dev said that Warrior shouldn’t need to stun to deal damage- when you will address it?
7. Why nerfing Axe chain since you know how hard is to land 6 attacks in a row for a Warrior or any other profession?
8. Why you making Warrior have 4 seconds of God mode ( Berserker Stance +Endure Pain) without giving them actucal sustain?
9. When Conditions-aoe-spam Wars will end and Guild Wars 2 begin?
10. Why no Torment for Warriors?- they are the one being kited the most, they have only 3 conditions to use- bleed, burn and confusion on interupt.
11. Why Weakness was buffed without lowering the duration?

Thank you for nerfing Leg Specialist in Greatsword and Hammer….

Opyrr[GoT] Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

1.) There are two traits changing the projectile combo finisher chance from 20% to 100%. Is this intended, or just an oversight?

2.) Any plans for condition mesmer?

Edit: 3.) Can you please take the technical basis from engineers “Rocket Boots” to similar broken skills like “Illusionary Leap”? I’d really love it, if my clone would be able to leap up stairs or gentle slopes .

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

(edited by Teutos.8620)

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

1) Why warriors have no “usefull-gamebreaking” elite skills in sPvP like other professions have?
2) Why warriors dont have ways to avoid snares in traits?
3) why they are afraid of warriors being OP and they dont worry about giving OP status at other classes?

in PvP

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

because an OP warrior would be like the blenders on “Does it Blend?”

Yes .. yes it blends.

I can totally see why they don’t want OP warriors, but i completely agree that allowing other profs to be OP is kittened.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

in PvP

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Haha a lot of warriors question and here is a good one.

If warriors are to suppose to be a close range combatant profession.
Why can’t they have a Pull ability such as:

• Thief: Scorpion Wire
  • Guardians Greatsword ability: Binding Blade
  • Engineers skills from wrench kit: Magnet

They are believe it or not…the only profession for close range combat to not have a pull ability.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

Why didn’t they do more promotion for the recent ESL tournament? Wasn’t this a huge tournament debut for Guild wars two? Given all the player effort over the past months trying to promotes the PVP in this game, shouldn’t arena net have put more effort into promoting this tournament?

in PvP

Posted by: Kugron.5128

Kugron.5128

I just want one thing. I want to see if the devs can look us in the eye and honestly say with a straight face that this patch raised warriors up to the level of every other class

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

are you planning on nerfing warriors bit by bit and decrease it’s player base so some day you can delete it, and all remaining warriors will be class transferred to guardian or a whole new heavy class?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in PvP

Posted by: Drstranglelove.4391

Drstranglelove.4391

1 word

INCENTIVE

in PvP

Posted by: Travee.8492

Travee.8492

1. Are you going to make Spectral Wall more visible? (red line around it if hostile)

2. Are you going to give Spectral Wall a 1sec cd, just as you did with the Mesmer focus?

in PvP

Posted by: Asurmir.7956

Asurmir.7956

Will you be creating, in the near future, a PBE server so that the public can help you test some of the trait/skill changes before they go live?

Asurmir “The Heretic” Ravenclaw
http://tinyurl.com/oaxdkgt

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

1 word

INCENTIVE

Quoted for truth

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand