What new stat combination would you like?

in PvP

Posted by: Schellaars.5719

Schellaars.5719

Dire in spvp, and dire stat jewels in pve wvw.

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

I don’t think Dire should have ever existed XD Why do you make a stat set that is both a bunker (Vitality Toughness) and the only bunker counter (Condition Damage)?

No wonder other stat sets have no real room in WvW. Either you are Condition damage yourself or you cannot kill them. If you Condition but not Dire, you’ll get killed by the few Power builds left around instead. Power builds that are only good to kill that and themselves in the first place.

in PvP

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

Power (Main)
Precision
Toughness

And jewels with ferocity (cirt dmg) as full secondary (or even main) like:
Power (Main)
Precision
Ferocity

like the PVE berserker or assassin gear.

So you can pump it up if you took an amulet without ferocity. Today’s it’s only 5%

Dry Leaves

in PvP

Posted by: Mikhael.5467

Mikhael.5467

Dear Anet, long time you promote build diversity and new types of game Spvp for the future ; U are continuing to balance the classes (which I agree), you have finally realized that: while the various builds were changing, the first runes have become outdated (or at least in large part), however, far from new synergies that have been created over time. Now hoping that you continue to balance the classes in order to obtain a reasonable and competitive PvP( maybe dreaming), what is the problem of stats?? put them all? increase the available combinations dividing the gigantic amulet in more parts? believe would help to refine the various builds.
I hope that this post can be constructive.
hello, 1 pvp player.

in PvP

Posted by: I have three accounts lol.3859

I have three accounts lol.3859

condition – main
toughness + vit – secondairy

also condition duration would be great to have as a third stat like crit dmg for serker

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I would love to see boon/ condition duration stats as secondary in gear. It would also open room for squishier support or control builds.

Squishier condi-builds
Condition Damage (main)
Condition Duration
Toughness (not vitality) and Precision (halfway both)

Power builds with better condi-control
Power (main)
Condition Duration
Toughness/ Vitality/ Precision/ Ferocity

Squishier support builds
Healing Power (main)
Boon Duration
Vitality (not toughness) or Precision

Power builds tailored for offensive buffs
Power (main)
Boon Duration
Toughness/ Vitality/ Precision/ Ferocity

Condi builds tailored for offensive/ defensive buffs
Condition Damage (main)
Boon Duration
(Something)

And even, for might-stacking hybrid builds
Boon Duration (main?)
Power
Condition Damage

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

in PvP

Posted by: Nega.7362

Nega.7362

Before adding new stats combo I would love to see an increased stat split between the accessory and the jewel,

Right now it is:
Primary: 798/125
Secondary: 569/75
Tertiary: 284/45

It’s more or less a 87/13% split, it’s a little low to mean something in the build. I think that a 75/25% can help a lot the builds who need a little more vitality or precision to work out.

It would look like this:
Primary: 692/231
Secondary: 483/161
Tertiary: 247/82

Second point would be adding few more Jewel combinations to fine tuning the stats.
For each of the six (now seven) stats it would be nice to have at least two choices with the stat as major in the jewel, ether more offensive/defensive or condi/power based.

Then we could start to evalutate which stats are needed in the amulet.
If ferocity adds like extra power in the crits i would like to see a

FEROCITY
precision
healing power

to use on a proc on crit wacky build XD

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

When providing suggestions, keep in mind that we’d like to bring over existing stat combinations that exist in PvE/WvW already, but that doesn’t necessarily rule-out creating brand new stat combos. As we mentioned on Ready Up on Friday, the addition of ferocity could open up new combinations with critical damage as the heaviest stat.

Just something to keep in mind!

Got a question if you will, Josh. Lord Helseth mentioned on his TwitchTV (as well brought up by you guys at the first part of the Ready Up) Ferocity won’t actually make it into PvP. This means it will only stay in PvE/WvW and we PvPers are still left with Precision, thus thinking up new Amulets using Ferocity is a waste of time.

Is this true?

Ferocity will be in PvP – it will be weighted to keep the critical damage numbers relatively the same as they are now.

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Ferocity will be in PvP – it will be weighted to keep the critical damage numbers relatively the same as they are now.

Leaves me with the question why they are only going to stay ‘relatively’ the same and not exactly.

If you need for 1% f.e. 14 ferocity, then you can achieve the same critdamage modifier with multiples of 14, or am I getting something wrong here?

Anyway… I’d love to see the knights stat combination (Primary Power, Secondary Precision and Toughness) in SPvP.

Edit: Just wanted to add, that I don’t want to see any new stat combination which has two out of the three def stats (Toughness, Vitality, Healing Power).

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

(edited by Teutos.8620)

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

+798 Power
+569 Precision
+569 Ferocity

Power damage needs to have more options. Even for a trade off of losing the vitality.

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Actually all the trinkets we have now seem good to me. I play TPvP regularly atm and it feels rather balanced. Nearly all classes have their uses, either condi, direct, stunning, bunkering, group support. What it revolves around in most games I play is tactical point-capping and keeping a heavy pressure on enemies. I’m happy with the game as it is now, no need to bring new amulets that imbalance it.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in PvP

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Can we PLEASE get barbarian stats in PvE?

I know this is Pvp forums

SAB or RIOT

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

I bet we ll get dire in PvP.

We all know how good ANet is in finding that one thing nobody in PvP wants and then implement it.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Magi would be nice to have.

284 Power
569 Precision
284 Vitality
798 Healing Power

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

remove amulets

give everyone points (with a max) they can put in to:

Power, Precision, ferocity,heal,thoughness,vita, condidamage … whatever i forgot

give this stats a cap so ppl cant do all points in one stat

done

you never will have to care for amuletts anymore and people are happy for max individual on there character

thx me later

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying. As it happens, many of us believe Ferocity can be a great start to solving the Power-Creep issue.

Looking forward to the update, then!

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

remove amulets

Power, Precision, ferocity,heal,thoughness,vita, condidamage … whatever i forgot

done

you never will have to care for amuletts anymore and people are happy for max individual on there character

thx me later

I’d personally love this, and asked for something SIMILAR, but alas, they actually specifically said they don’t want players to have that much freedom. My idea would be something like this:

Remove Amulets

Add Rings with 1 stat. They are unique. So you can’t use 2 of the same stat ring (Rings would have I believe it was like 550 stats?)

then each jewel is also unique worth something like 250 stats. So you could stack 2 stats, or totally mix and match.

I don’t remember the actual numbers, it has been a while since I did the math, but essentially stat #s would stay the same, but you could chose your 2 primaries, and 2 secondaries, and stats overall would be a little lower per stat (couldn’t reach as high of power/healing/condi/toughness) individually to bring builds ever so slightly closer to a medium, less bunky bunkers, less bursty bursters, but the change would be minimal and a step toward balance and more stat freedom. This would also be a step to eliminate 2 second fights and infinitely lasting fights. But the idea was shot down because too much freedom of stats would mess with balance/the meta.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

stof.9341

done

We already have that. It’s called trait points. It has been already mentioned a lot.

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

done

We already have that. It’s called trait points. It has been already mentioned a lot.

That’s not the same… We take traits not for stats but the traits… For instance I’d love to not have crit damage on my bunk guardian in exchange for something else, that wasn’t my decision, its just a side-effect of taking the traits I need. Stat freedom is being able to allocate your gear stats how ever you want.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: Storm of the Ages.9076

Storm of the Ages.9076

My mesmer really wants some knights gear in pvp. Make it happen please =)

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

Stat combos I would like to see in PvP:
- Magi (798 Healing Power, 569 Precision, 569 Vitality)
- Assassin (798 Precision, 569 Power, 569 Ferocity[or crit damage, whatever])
- Knights (798 Toughness, 569 Power, 569 Precision)

Whatever you do ANet, please, PLEASE, do not add Dire, that would throw PvP into a massive condition bunker meta (even worse than it is now), and make PvP even more boring than it already is.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Celestial would be nice

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

stof.9341

Celestial would be nice

Did you ever check the PvP vendor or was the amulet removed recently without me noticing?

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

I’ll give 5g to anyone who can make a good altruistic healing build with magi runes, just for fun!

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Celestial would be nice

Did you ever check the PvP vendor or was the amulet removed recently without me noticing?

Celestial in pvp is nowhere near as good as celestial in pve.

I command you to be AWESOME.

in PvP

Harbinger.8637

Celestial would be nice

It’s terrible and needs to be reworked. Nobody uses it.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I would love to see Power/Toughness/Healing in PvE and PvP.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in PvP

stof.9341

Celestial would be nice

That’s … a different issue altogether. On that note, just wait until the crit damage changes are implemented and we’ll see how good the PvE Celestial is

in PvP

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

Celestial would be nice

That’s … a different issue altogether. On that note, just wait until the crit damage changes are implemented and we’ll see how good the PvE Celestial is

We already know it will be terribad in pve. Currently, Celestial is overbudgeted in regards to crit dmg. With the change to ferocity, the crit dmg will drop by a huge ammount. For example the ascended celestial GS has 11% crit dmg. With the change to ferocity, the GS will now give 83 ferocity. A Berserker GS on the other hand has a current 10% crit dmg which will convert to 134 ferocity.

(edited by AsmallChicken.9634)

in PvP

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

Ppl asking for full customizability are nuts, we would just end up with a bunch of dire and healing/toughness/vitality builds.

Giving too much freedom actually LIMITS diversity

in PvP

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Personally, I’ve been wanting to see the following:

Power (primary)
Condition damage (secondary)
Vitality (secondary)

That way you can have condi damage without going into full conditions.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

I’d like to see:

#1: Power (primary), Precision & Toughness (secondary):
+798 Power
+569 Precision
+569 Toughness

#2: Power (primary), Condition Damage & Toughness (secondary)
+798 Power
+569 Condition Damage
+569 Toughness

#3: Power (primary), Toughness (secondary), Precision & Vitality (Tertiary):
+798 Power
+569 Toughness
+284 Precision
+284 Vitality

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

+Power
+Crit
+Vitality
+Toughness
+condition damage

aka, +Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

MOST OF ALL: A greater split between amulet/jewel. Something like 60/40 or even 50/50. As an ele, there are a few builds I can’t make b/c I will be unable to get a mix of toughness/vit that is acceptable, so I usually end up going full-glass. More ways to build balanced would be great.

This. There’s enough stat combos already – the problem is the stat weighting of amulet to jewel is too high. Jewels should have a higher proportion of stats.

Alternatively, reworking the system for amulet + 2 jewels would also give a lot more freedom, but I presume rebalancing the amulet:jewel stat weighting would be much easier.

downed state is bad for PVP

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

i’d like them to buff rampager amulet. i don’t htink anyone uses that thing.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Bezagron.7352

Bezagron.7352

New sPvP Amulets Stat’s
One thing I notice is unlike Berserker in PvE (Power, Precision, Ferocity(critical damage)) the Berserker Amulet in sPvP includes Vitality in the stat combination. For low tier health professions in sPvP this Vitality is required. I believe the Berserker amulet would not be viable for these profession in sPvP otherwise. As such I would like more stat combinations that include vitality;

• Primary; Precision, Secondary; Condition Damage, Secondary; Vitality
  • Primary; Healing Power, Secondary; Precision, Secondary; Vitality
  • Primary; Ferocity, Secondary; Precision, Secondary; Vitality

I would also like to see more stat combinations like Rampager’s Amulet that include four stat combinations;

• Primary; Healing Power, Secondary; Power, Thirdly; Toughness, Thirdly; Vitality
  • Primary; Vitality, Secondary; Precision, Thirdly; Power, Thirdly; Boon Duration
  • Primary; Condition Duration, Secondary; Power, Thirdly; Toughness, Thirdly; Vitality
  • Primary; Ferocity, Secondary; Precision, Thirdly; Power, Thirdly; Vitality

Also is there any chance that jewels stat could have a larger impact. Jewels maximum stat value 284. So instead of four stat combinations jewels could fill this roll.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Cavaliers
Knights
Rampagers

+569 Power
+569 Toughness
+569 Healing power
+284 Precision

+569 Power
+284 Precision
+284 Toughness
+798 Ferocity

+569 Power
+284 Precision
+284 Condition Damage
+284 Toughness
+569 Ferocity

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

When providing suggestions, keep in mind that we’d like to bring over existing stat combinations that exist in PvE/WvW already, but that doesn’t necessarily rule-out creating brand new stat combos. As we mentioned on Ready Up on Friday, the addition of ferocity could open up new combinations with critical damage as the heaviest stat.

Just something to keep in mind!

Got a question if you will, Josh. Lord Helseth mentioned on his TwitchTV (as well brought up by you guys at the first part of the Ready Up) Ferocity won’t actually make it into PvP. This means it will only stay in PvE/WvW and we PvPers are still left with Precision, thus thinking up new Amulets using Ferocity is a waste of time.

Is this true?

what about WvW ?

in PvP

Posted by: Malcastus.6240

Malcastus.6240

I added some combinations that I find lacking. Some of them catering to low health professions who’re missing solid options. They will still be usable by all professions.

Important Alternative to Valkyrie’s Amulet
+798 power
+569 vitality
+284 ferocity
+284 healing

Important Alternative to Cleric’s Amulet
+569 power
+284 toughness
+284 vitality
+798 healing

Important Alternative to Soldier’s Amulet
+798 power
+284 vitality
+284 toughness
+569 precision

Alternative to Carrion’s Amulet
+798 power
+569 vitality
+569 condition

Hybrid Damage Dealer (high risk/reward)
+798 power
+569 condition
+284 precision
+284 ferocity

Hybrid Damage Dealer (condition focus)
+569 power
+284 precision
+284 toughness
+798 condition damage

Dedicated Healer
+284 precision
+284 toughness
+569 vitality
+798 healing

in PvP

Posted by: Sam.9762

Sam.9762

for my elementalist i would love something like:
support dmg hybrid
798 power
569 healing
284 vita
15% crit dmg
or
hybrid
798 power
284 healing
284 vita
284 toughness
15% crit dmg
or
offensive hybrid
798 power
284 precision
284 vita
284 healing
15% crit dmg

would be awsome to get amuletts with theese stats, and i guess they would help elementalists a lot

(edited by Sam.9762)

in PvP

Posted by: Ludus Rex.1562

Ludus Rex.1562

Knight gear. Want it.

Power, Precision, Toughness.

Gimme Gimme. Rawr.

in PvP

Harbinger.8637

The new Zealot stats plz!

798 power
569 healing
569 precision

or

798 power
569 healing
284 vit
284 prec

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Power
Precision
Healing

lets make my zerker war even more of a tank XD

also an interesting one would be
precision
healing
crit damage

in PvP

Posted by: BertBoy.9031

BertBoy.9031

Dire amulet
798 condi dmg
569 vit
569 toughness

Dire Jewel
125 condi dmg
75 vit
75 toughness

Dire would ruin PvP imo

Bert -Rifle engi till i croak
www.Twitch.tv/gravityily

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

Healing power
Vitality
Toughness

We need setups the most supportive as possible for new game modes. Also healer guardians. Something not dps to heal npcs (lords) constantly and allies.

in PvP

Posted by: Tyler Chapman.1832

Previous

Tyler Chapman.1832

PvP and Balance QA Embed

Next

Nothing is honestly off the table but surely the clock is ticking for this build. Would be super useful feedback if you guys continue to go into depth on your thoughts (when you post) of why these things would be bad for Structured PvP. This way we could forward your feedback into our concerns/feedback list for them.

Assuming all combos and gear were brought over what would be your list of “yes’s” and “no’s”

Keep in mind clean and healthy discussion is encouraged and that all rune sets have undergone slight number tweaks along with most sigils.

We don’t have currently have plans for creating “new” stats combos but moreso are considering what and what not to “bring over”.

in-game alias: Powerr
Skills and Balance/PvP Team Principal QA
Former active member of Team PZ

in PvP

Posted by: Bahamzero.6783

Bahamzero.6783

+968 toughness
+968 condi dmg

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

798 power
569 precision
569 healing power

This would allow a trade off for extra sustain instead of damage for both guardian and elementalists, something which would increase build diversity and potentially allow the elementalist a style of play it needs to be valuable in spvp.

798 power
569 power
569 power

Needs more power.

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Assuming all combos and gear were brought over what would be your list of “yes’s” and “no’s”

I don’t pve so I’ll don’t know all the available stat combinations there so I’ll use http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats as a guide. So if I get any combination names wrong, blame the wiki

Assassin sounds like a reasonable all-out alternative to berserker, yes to pvp.

Cavaliers. Yes to pvp. Would be nice for builds that don’t go into their classes crit damage tree.

Givers. Don’t know if this counts because the wiki lists it as only available to chest armor? Anyway, boon duration on pvp amulet? OMG YES PLEASE!

PVE Knight stats would be awesome in pvp.

Dire. Oh gawd please no. Conditons are already everywhere in pvp and way too rampart, and bursty. Condition spammers don’t need all the defensive stat + their only needed offensive stat on an amulet.

Winter. Again boon duration. YES PLEASE.

Magi. I’m not sure if I could ever come up with a build that would want these 3 stats on amulets. Don’t honestly care if they come to pvp.

Apothecary. Settlers with healing power main instead of toughness. Intriguing. Would like in pvp.

Celestial. I’m not sure if PVE celestial stuff gives more stats overall than the pvp amulet, but PVP celestial could really need a buff to stats, especially power which is extremely low with the amulet.

I play ele if it matters.

I command you to be AWESOME.

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

Assassin: Yes to PvP, would encourage builds that are not bunker or condition based.

Cavaliers: Yes to PvP, might open up some more builds.

Knight: Yes to PvP.

Dire: NO to PvP. NO NO NO! This would encourage more bunker condition builds, which are already too powerful.

Magi: Yes to PvP, could see this opening up new avenues for Guardians.

Apothecary: Yes to PvP, basically Settlers with healing power instead of toughness.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain