05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

DB, have you been spending all the gold you’re farming on golems? I mean what is that 10+ we’ve killed on TC BL now? If you want a wooden hills that bad with your 50+ man group why not just pvdoor, saves a lot of money! (Besides I thought that gold was for transfers?)

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

DB, have you been spending all the gold you’re farming on golems? I mean what is that 10+ we’ve killed on TC BL now? If you want a wooden hills that bad with your 50+ man group why not just pvdoor, saves a lot of money! (Besides I thought that gold was for transfers?)

I heard some commanders were siege farming…

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Score update.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

DB and FA fielding big numbers tonight.

Oh, and I hate you both. When I took this picture, it made my PC Blue Screen.

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Hello TC! Okay, now some of you need to log off once in a while. Silke and I are trying to get in! Stop being full Some of you need to get jobs already I demand you open a window to let Chill and Silke in! We don’t need Gems, we has those. We need a window….just a little one. We’re skinny…promise.

Rescue us from the oppression! Come on now you can do it…send me a PM when the time is right. We come bearing beers and cookies and good Maguma bacon….they drop it like crazy.

Oh and great match. Go TC and everyone!

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Hello TC! Okay, now some of you need to log off once in a while. Silke and I are trying to get in! Stop being full Some of you need to get jobs already I demand you open a window to let Chill and Silke in! We don’t need Gems, we has those. We need a window….just a little one. We’re skinny…promise.

Rescue us from the oppression! Come on now you can do it…send me a PM when the time is right. We come bearing beers and cookies and good Maguma bacon….they drop it like crazy.

We look forward to your arrival.

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

We look forward to your arrival.

Yes yes! I was lead to believe Tuesday was the day…I dressed up special…

Attachments:

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

I finally found the window!! Try around 11:30 am server time.

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Woohoo! I love it when I see great things on the forums! Can’t wait for you guys to get your window and get over here!!!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

Well it is Tuesday after all Dhamp….

Attachments:

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Oh, you dirty, evil bandwagoners! TC is leading T2 for a few days, and here they all come. Hope you got enough room on the wagon, TC. If you look up and see a crotchety old fart shaking his fist at you, that’s me; you dirty, low down bandwagoners!!!! Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Am I doing this right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Treat them well TC KN refugees get special treats right?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

Oh, you dirty, evil bandwagoners! TC is leading T2 for a few days, and here they all come. Hope you got enough room on the wagon, TC. If you look up and see a crotchety old fart shaking his fist at you, that’s me; you dirty, low down bandwagoners!!!! Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Am I doing this right?

You are half right, heathen. When I spike you, and I will, you will be instantly transported to the most magical place where there’s ice cream servants and Sergeant Pepper is playing Strawberry Fields forever…it’ll be sooo sweet….there will be paper taxis waiting to take you away….

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Epic dance party with the cross-eyed norn! +TC making me get the scared face

Attachments:

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

(edited by Puddin Cheeks.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

random piece of garbage

So, a couple (two people) looking to play with friends on another server is the same as guilds of over 300 members transferring? Ooookay, maybe!?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

ghtchill.7613

random piece of garbage

So, a couple (two people) looking to play with friends on another server is the same as guilds of over 300 members transferring? Ooookay, maybe!?

YES! Yes I say…probably not but…I have Walken calling me day and night, emailing me, texting….“when are we going, is it time yet?”…“ARE we muuuvin”…it’s unbelievable. You try and put up with Walken in the back seat! He knows Bussey is over there….

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

random piece of garbage

YES! Yes I say…probably not but…I have Walken calling me day and night, emailing me, texting….“when are we going, is it time yet?”…“ARE we muuuvin”…it’s unbelievable. You try and put up with Walken in the back seat! He knows Bussey is over there….

OMG! So General Walken’s army is also bandwagoning now? Tell him we have enough gold in our war chest to move his entire army in here. We got Lannisters with us, so fear not! Lannisters always pay their debts

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

random piece of garbage

I’m excited to think you may have taken that seriously.

But for the record, in fact I do think they’re the exact same thing. Either way its people looking to enhance their experience; whether it’s 2 people or 200, it’s the same motivation. Who are you, me, or anyone else to judge what these people choose to do?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Good fights tonight on FA BL, thanks to both servers for coming out and playing!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lbcommander.2197

Lbcommander.2197

“Goseldt: dance on though you are on fire”

I lolz!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

“Goseldt: dance on though you are on fire”

I lolz!!!

Most fun I’ve had in a long time in WvW

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Who are you, me, or anyone else to judge what these people choose to do?

Who are you to judge the merits of what other people judge?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Who are you, me, or anyone else to judge what these people choose to do?

Who are you to judge the merits of what other people judge?

Who are you to judge the merits of what other people judge to judge in a big vacuum judge merits?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

All I can say is….theres no way in hell we could match the amount of peeps from TC and DB on the EB map tonite. Tho that Battle with TC in pangloss…that turned into a battle with DB when they snuck in the other side…was freakin great. I think we did pretty good on that one. Would love to see a video of it if anyone from any of the servers, recorded it.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Dear garrison gate contender,
Please dont log off when attacked …it looks so bad for your server.
Once may be crash ..twice bad luck . 3 times too many coincidences .

You know who you are shamefull………..have a nice day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Ouch. Tough night for FA, and the coverage gap is just becoming more and more apparent. Better ramp up that recruiting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Yea, T2 is making everyone crazy right now lol… Anyway, ive been trying to avoid this topic because I am simply having too much fun in this match. This is exactly the type of match ive imagined against Kaineng when warmachine was unstoppable back then. I admit though, im a bit weary that Dragonbrand seem to be in a similar predicament as Kain, but I do believe that they’re more ready. After all, didnt they survive a server implosion before? So have a lil faith guys, and try not to generalize because whether you like it or not, we’re all gunna be together for quite awhile.

Unless of course, TC ends up going against Eredon Terrace after the 28th patch. XD

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

random piece of garbage

I’m excited to think you may have taken that seriously.

Had I taken any of that garb seriously, I’d have quoted it word to word. Instead I chose to replace it with a TL;DR version.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

All I can say is….theres no way in hell we could match the amount of peeps from TC and DB on the EB map tonite. Tho that Battle with TC in pangloss…that turned into a battle with DB when they snuck in the other side…was freakin great. I think we did pretty good on that one. Would love to see a video of it if anyone from any of the servers, recorded it.

I was there, but I didn’t record it. It was pretty glorious though.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

I guess we’re seeing both DB’s and TC’s full forces post-transfers now.. oh well a sort-of balanced tier 2 was fun while it lasted.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lol DB… why would you build an open field AC when you outnumber us?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Very naive of you to mention that after 2 weeks.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Very naive of you to mention that after 2 weeks.

:(

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

We always outnumber you, and at the same time you always outnumber us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I guess we’re seeing both DB’s and TC’s full forces post-transfers now.. oh well a sort-of balanced tier 2 was fun while it lasted.

I dont think so, DB’s transfers arent done yet so expect more coming, and I think TC is going to wait for a bit to see if we need to take advantage of our “full server status” so to speak.

Both servers are waiting each other out I think, FA use this time to get more people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Good fights tonight on FA BL, thanks to both servers for coming out and playing!

/Salute

Thiiiiis~! Ty so much for all the awesome fights Agg^ O ^)//!
havnt had so much fun an challenging open field fights in forever > <
inc screen cap spam~

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

We always outnumber you, and at the same time you always outnumber us.

I’m talking about one particular instance. I don’t go on and on about how you guys always outnumber us and how we’re so leet etc.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I’m talking about one particular instance. I don’t go on and on about how you guys always outnumber us and how we’re so leet etc.

The “number of enemies” is a very subjective observation, which is why I said that. I’m not talking about which server’s better or anything related.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

The “number of enemies” is a very subjective observation, which is why I said that. I’m not talking about which server’s better or anything related.

I can count.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Official : RE vs VeT

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG
  • Score: RE 7 VeT 0
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

Why do you keep posting the score? I have done a lot of GvG’s and never seen anyone so disrespectful, which is counter to what GvG’s are about.

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

??? Its not Zerg vs Zerg. When two guilds agree to gvg they have every right to post the official scoring and videos. In fact, people do want to know the scores therefore your argument is invalid. Clearly you don’t do GvG’s right. We lost to VoTF, they posted a score and we didn’t complain. We actually posted a video of our loss in respects to the match. Point and case .

Looked great^^

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

WTF does ZvZ have to do with the discussion? How does one do GvG wrong? Having the right to post scores and doing so are different things. Post your video, say who won the best of seven, why do you need to say more? Sportsmanship, look it up.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

I think what he means to say is that the score and video has already been posted multiple times on this thread. Constant re-posting makes it look like RE has something to brag about. Though that’s probably not the case, it can look like it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

I think someone means “case in point”. Lol @ “Point and case”.

Jokes aside, I agree with Niim that it looks like too much severe ego-stroking, which may or may not be your intention, but looks largely like so.

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

I think what he means to say is that the score and video has already been posted multiple times on this thread. Constant re-posting makes it look like RE has something to brag about. Though that’s probably not the case, it can look like it.

I assumed it was re-matches and just posting the new results.

PS – you were right, it was all one match, gave him too much credit

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fegelein.7026

Fegelein.7026

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

I haven’t done much GvGs, but I do know that a lot of guilds do post results on the forums. Sure it doesn’t mean that everybody should do it, but there is nothing disrespectful about making the results public. I for one would like to know the results of every GvG happening on all server since they are not currently supported by the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

I haven’t done much GvGs, but I do know that a lot of guilds do post results on the forums. Sure it doesn’t mean that everybody should do it, but there is nothing disrespectful about making the results public. I for one would like to know the results of every GvG happening on all server since they are not currently supported by the game.

Once to keep everyone interested informed? Sure. But it was the results of one session posted repeatedly. I don’t think that’s necessary at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

• Video now up!
  • 15 v 15 GvG

The difference is, that you keep posting the score and recap videos…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad