1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

bring moar trebs please, 3 for 1 tower isnt enough

Are we working towards making a treb zerg now? Forget taking the tower, we’ll just level it right?

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Trebs are good at taking down doors at point blank range. Legit tactic.

Yes always bring a sniper rifle to a knife fight. Makes for a great club!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sver.3602

Sver.3602

the doors open, come take the tower

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

And so after what seemed like an eternity of pushing the barbarian horde of Kaineg back towards the sea from which they came, the few brave Bender soldiers of Redlake finally drew their last breaths. Holding out with a downed wall, no supply and only their wits and a staircase wave after wave of Kaineg steel smashed against Bender shield only to scuttle back into the fields in retreat as their advances were halted.

Here are the last moments of Redlake:
“Go, stranger, and to the Benders tell
That here, obedient to their word, we fell.”

(Good fight all! Twas truly the most fun I’ve had this week.)

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Wow, Special K. You guys take spawn camping to a whole new level! I’m really impressed.

Attachments:

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Here are the last moments of Redlake

Ha, my boots made an appearance. They’re very nice boots mind you.

It felt good to stand our ground.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Those CD BL guys defending their garrison and Crag tonight, I salute you. Some of the best wvw ever.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Oh, and the usual update just because.
Not like anything has really changed much, but oh well it’s still part of the routine.
;)

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Myros.4675

Myros.4675

Those CD BL guys defending their garrison and Crag tonight, I salute you. Some of the best wvw ever.

They better be.. those people are now our server’s foundations, now that the bandwagoners are gone :P

I’m very optimistic that it will one day change for us. The spirit and resilience is there, but sadly our numbers are lacking.

Never seen such domination before.. No offense, but I hope you guys move along quickly! :P

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

I’m very optimistic that it will one day change for us. The spirit and resilience is there, but sadly our numbers are lacking.

Honestly I think you guys do have the numbers, they’re just not going into WvW now since our oceanic/asian crew took everything overnight.

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Wow as soon as I logged off it seems our garrison got taken… maybe I was having a bigger effect than I thought, heh. Good fight while it lasted though… and my thanks to all the folks who were kind enough to stand in my churning earth all the time.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

I also. That fight took hours and was fantastic. Good fight, CD. Very well played! And whomever I Banished from Cragtop by way of the cliff; if you read this, I’m sorry I interrupted our 1v1. I didn’t mean to launch you off the edge :’(

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

This entire topic has gotten old. And its sad to see (not all) but enough CD players griping here about the zergs and play style of Kain, or how shocked transfer players will be when Kain starts losing and realize we are trapped on a dead server.

Well, I originally came from IOJ and even spent a couple weeks on CD…..

And lets just say….CD players have been seen putting rams on walls and pvp-dooring(alot), karma farming for hours in front of SMC with NO purpose of taking it, I’ve seen them kill the grub while durios was taken by and enemy 10 man behind us or “fill in the blank”. Point being, every server has that aspect. Also when CD was playing against IOJ, I remember the final week where 25+ man zergs spawn camped us for HOURS, with siege.

Think we liked that? No.

Did IOJ come to the forums as you have? NO.

We all made personal decisions and choices and some of us have moved on to brighter pastures(Kain/FA/TC/ETC) in hopes of better more exiting wvw, because that is what the game is for us.

And now due to the recent influx of talent and guilds to Kain, we find ourselves fighting shoulder to shoulder with those that might have been some of the players above that I mentioned. Learn to respect players as people and deal with their choices. No one in this thread is warning us or telling us on Kain, anything that we don’t know or not aware of. We have MANY talented commanders and soldiers!

We learn together, grow together and play as a dedicated server….

Because when it’s all said and done, after the 28th…..

We are the NEW KAINENG………..love us or hate us but watch us GO….higher!

Hey, to be fair, that is quite a number of post which credits KN for their tactics and field craft. You have to understand that there are some of us that are still in a state of shock from stomping everyone to be wiped from our map in a span of 1 week. I login to see some of the CD players wondering aimlessly in LA moaning “brainnnssssss”. Even our best army shrink could not coax them out of the risen state. Give us some time. love and care like how u would treat a patient who just saw his entire family perish in a car crash. Let some of us vent our frustration and you can go away smiling, knowing that you have saved our sanity by letting us qq a bit.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

And so after what seemed like an eternity of pushing the barbarian horde of Kaineg back towards the sea from which they came, the few brave Bender soldiers of Redlake finally drew their last breaths. Holding out with a downed wall, no supply and only their wits and a staircase wave after wave of Kaineg steel smashed against Bender shield only to scuttle back into the fields in retreat as their advances were halted.

Here are the last moments of Redlake:
"Go, stranger, and to the Benders tell
That here, obedient to their word, we fell."

(Good fight all! Twas truly the most fun I’ve had this week.)

i am kaineng, but so sad story. good fight friend ^^.

/salute

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

A bit of fun you guys can have(Yak and CD). Take something.. chew up the pugs who pour in.. but at the first sign of the WM zerg switch lands. Rinse repeat. They get to sit in ques while you get to have fun all night.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Welcome to Silent hills. Where fear is your only friend.

Hehe, was a fun fight. Held it as long as we could. .>,<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Likesh.7625

Likesh.7625

We choose Kaineng as our server before end of free transfer.

Kaineng is the server that starting to grow when other server guild decide to jump into it and help to build up the WvW community. So it attract another server WvW guild that hope to transfer off and find new grow WvW server other than tier 1 tier 2 server. So Kaineng succeed to attract more WvW guild to join them and start the new version of Kaineng. This the reason we choose Kaineng.

But what we hope is that, not only build up a healthy WvW Community here, also a good image to another server or opponent.

Don’t get arrogant when winning.
Don’t giving up when losing.
Respect to opponent, respect to own team.

To Kaineng player
Honestly, Kaineng still not enough strength compare to T1 and T2 server, but you all have the guild that experience in T1 and T2 before ( SBI and IOJ), currently T1 and T2 have well organize player, good coverage and tactic, hope kaineng player can communicate well and learn some tactic from another guild that have more experience in WvW. Now we win just because we have more manpower than CD and YAK, the test will be on next week. Hope we can get in T3, not T2, because i’m sure Kaineng still not ready yet for T2.

I hope CD and Yak can understand us, we know this fight is imbalance, we also hope can get out this fight to another Tier that we can compete with, hope that less QQ in this week WvWvW and ignore those troll people.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Serp.3264

Serp.3264

Well if Kaineg is so good, then what are they doing slumming it on Tier 4? I mean, a few weeks ago, we were dominating on T3, and then we seemed to be doing ok on T2, but then suddenly we’re T4 and the scrubs are beating on us.

The way it is now, the losing server has to go outmanned into a heavily upgraded tower, drop as much siege as possible to take it as quick as possible, and then have a big zerg come steaming in behind them and taking it back easily. The losing team needs to have these keeps towers easily taken. Making things easier to take will allow them to take more than one thing, which will split the enemy force up into smaller, more managable chunks. This will give both sides better, more enjoyable fights.

Anet has done so much great with this game and I am sure they will keep tweaking things, but they need to make it much easier to get these losing servers back into the fight much faster than having to wait until next week when the reset happens.

I think the real trick would be to lower the personal incentives for steamrolling. Make it so that the more of a map that you hold, the less personal XP, loot, and Karma you get from the various events. Make it so that once a team controls 80%+ of a map, then it isn’t really worth their time to stick around, aside from bragging rights and that sort of thing.

That is a bad idea. This is just going to switch it from having the losing people not wanting to play to having the winning people not wanting to play. The game should not be designed in a way that makes one side not enjoy playing as much as the other. It should be an enjoyable experience for all.

The idea behind making things easier to take when you own everything is the same concept of a great nation overextending its reach. It is kind of like Rome. You want to make it where they own so much, they don’t have the resources or the man power to defend such a vast area. This way, small parties can actually inflict some damage on these power houses and turn the tide quickly. Without the capability to turn things back into a more even matchup much faster, it makes it impossible for the outmanned people to get back into the fight because as soon as they take something the gigantic force the winning server has will flock to it looking for something to do.

S3rP
Leader of Eastern Wind [EW]
Yak’s Bend Server

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Kafka.3157

Kafka.3157

I played on Friday night (flip night)-Yak’s Bend. It was even for a few hours. I logged in Sunday and it’s all Kaineng, I mean all blue, save a spawn point in our homeland. I’m on Yak’s and enjoy WvW. There are reasons for domination. Congratulations to Kaineng, you deserve to move like Maguuma did by dominating last week. I’m noticing a pattern: one overwhelming dominant world v 2 unremarkable opponents. Certainly there must be reasons for this pattern.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Serp.3264

Serp.3264

I wonder how much of us losing as bad as we are right now is due to the large list of guild transferring off last week, or whether it’s because we are up against Kaineng. My friends and I love WvW, and if this is how Crystal Desert is going to be performing from now on, then we might get the hell out of here too before paid transfers come up.

Here is my take. CD and YB at NA prime time is actually very formidable. Yesterday we at Kaineng had a very hard time gaining ground. We only got a slight edge over you guys. I think the score was like 350 to 250 or something.

And then midnight comes.

You guys in CD and YB do not have enough coverage at night. In other words your night crew is very small. So while you went to sleep, both of your towers and keeps got overrun.

So morning hits. Players from CD and YB logs in. They saw that we in Kaineng has taken over everything. Many got discouraged and they left. As a result your zerg got even smaller.

So its a combination of lack of coverage and players getting discouraged that is hurting you guys this week.

As for whatever your guild should leave or not, you guys have to ask yourselves what’s your goal. If you goal is to have fun, and you are perfectly happy in any tier, then you should stay. However if your goal is to win, play with the best and fight against the best, then you should move to a different server.

Good luck! ^^

It has nothing to do with playing with the best or winning. Each server has their great players. The higher tier servers are all about coverage and manpower. Who can have more people in more battlegrounds at once? The real question is, do you want to play with long queues and have an innate size advantage over all of your opponents? Then transfer off to a higher tier server, otherwise just play the game on your server so everyone can have fun rather than being selfish and ruining the game experience for everyone else by joining one of these powerhouse servers.

S3rP
Leader of Eastern Wind [EW]
Yak’s Bend Server

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Hey all,

EDMW had a discussion and we decided that Crystal Desert no longer had the PvE and WvW environment that we wanted. After much difficulty in deciding, EDMW has moved to Jade Quarry.

Me, I was touring TC when the decision was put up and made. It will be sad to leave CD behind, but I gotta go with my guild.

Thanks to all the guilds who stayed behind, and good luck to you.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

I wish all those people who ditched yaks and crystal and went to kaineng would go back, look what you have done :/
(CD suffered from this even more) Just 2 weeks ago CD would have double yaks scores probs if they vs’d, now they can barely beat isle of janthir’s last week scores
Good luck to yaks and CD though, both awesome quallity servers. Have more fun with SBI next week

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: mistabean.5408

mistabean.5408

/salutes back

it was inevitable, I think (or can we do better I wonder? Dunno really…)

Hey all,

EDMW had a discussion and we decided that Crystal Desert no longer had the PvE and WvW environment that we wanted. After much difficulty in deciding, EDMW has moved to Jade Quarry.

<snip>

…oh man…

—- Mb Lanfear of (HAX) —-
Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: MeerKat.3792

MeerKat.3792

Seriously….. 30+ camping at CD north camp gate right now? You guys did that for at least 6 hours yesterday. Not enough badges?

LadyHawke of Meer/ LadyHawke/ Simply RedRaven
Raven’s Wolves of Crystal Desert
~ Fortis Atque Fidelis ~

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

Seriously….. 30+ camping at CD north camp gate right now? You guys did that for at least 6 hours yesterday. Not enough badges?

On YBBL there is a swarm that comes to north camp and takes it, camps us for a few minutes….then retreats for us to take it back before swooping in to zergball it again.

I guess at least it gives both sides something to do, but it almost feels like how a hamster must see the wheel in the cage….“I guess I can do this cause it beats staring at the wall”.

This whole fiasco of weeks needs to end sooner rather than later, or ANet will have a very very unruly and justifiably upset community on their hands.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

lol

That is all.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Altie.4571

I will note that WvW participation in GW2 overall is a very small number.

The announcement of free transfers ending and the fiasco that ensued afterwards turned many people away from WvW. The community shrank so much more because the casual player has no incentive anymore to participate.

Even I, the guy that gained 40 of my 80 levels in WvW within the first two weeks of the game being out, find myself lacking the drive to go into WvW.

This is the second time CD has gone through the exodus with people having no server loyalty whatsoever. I’ll still show up, but I won’t be turning my tag on, not until everything stabilizes.

P.S. it was funny seeing a 30 man zerg in KBL going behind 2 players (myself and an elemental) taking back camps. Sad, but still funny.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Hey all,

What’s this about not having the PvE environment for your guild? I really want to know, since I find it really hard to NOT find parties for dungeons, find players running around in fields, and not to mention the players that sweep across Orr and get everything into our hands before going into Arah.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Altie.4571

Hey all,

What’s this about not having the PvE environment for your guild? I really want to know, since I find it really hard to NOT find parties for dungeons, find players running around in fields, and not to mention the players that sweep across Orr and get everything into our hands before going into Arah.

They need to say something to make it seem like it’s not just about WvW. It’s fine they held out very long for what it’s worth.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Altie, you just need to do what TC’s night crew is doing. Be silly. Be more silly.

We had a picnic this morning, with fireworks, costume brawl and choir bells. We had pirate peg duels on top of a bridge, and we sat around a campfire. Our enemies joined us too.

You’ll suddenly feel much better about what’s going on, especially when people run past and double-back to make sure they saw what they think they saw.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

On another note, yesterday one of my finest soldiers in xcom died. He was my first colonel, so i changed his last name to Sanders. He was our cook and a great support. If only those mutons didnt use two grenades…

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

They need to say something to make it seem like it’s not just about WvW. It’s fine they held out very long for what it’s worth.

I don’t mind if they say it’s because of WvW, but because of PvE? They DO realize guesting is going to be here tomorrow, right?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

On YBBL there is a swarm that comes to north camp and takes it, camps us for a few minutes….then retreats for us to take it back before swooping in to zergball it again.

I guess at least it gives both sides something to do, but it almost feels like how a hamster must see the wheel in the cage….“I guess I can do this cause it beats staring at the wall”.

This whole fiasco of weeks needs to end sooner rather than later, or ANet will have a very very unruly and justifiably upset community on their hands.

LoL it was not only badge farming but it was more like teaching ppl mainly our guid decipline. Follow simple instructions. Its all prep work.

Im sure you guys in CD also enjoyed it too.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Tandy.4781

LoL it was not only badge farming but it was more like teaching ppl mainly our guid decipline. Follow simple instructions. Its all prep work.

Im sure you guys in CD also enjoyed it too.

I wouldnt call it enjoy lol. I think I would enjoy a fair fight a heck of a lot more. On a scale of hate, this was more like a step above a root canal but far below a 2 week vacation at the in-laws house.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

This thread is getting out of hand with the trolls and chest-thumpers, like every other week, claiming they are single-handedly destroying massive groups of our players. Can’t wait for the lock on this thread…

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Tandy.4781

This thread is getting out of hand with the trolls and chest-thumpers, like every other week, claiming they are single-handedly destroying massive groups of our players. Can’t wait for the lock on this thread…

Ummmm I normally see most posts saying your massive groups of players are destroying the single players.

If someone says something about it every week, it might not be trolling….the truth is occasionally said too (even when its unpleasant for anyone to hear).

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: etsmith.9025

etsmith.9025

I played on Friday night (flip night)-Yak’s Bend. It was even for a few hours. I logged in Sunday and it’s all Kaineng, I mean all blue, save a spawn point in our homeland. I’m on Yak’s and enjoy WvW. There are reasons for domination. Congratulations to Kaineng, you deserve to move like Maguuma did by dominating last week. I’m noticing a pattern: one overwhelming dominant world v 2 unremarkable opponents. Certainly there must be reasons for this pattern.

the pattern is simple. major free transfers flooded the top WvW servers so whole guilds moved either A) couldn’t deal with the competition in the higher brackets or B ) have to run in zergs bigger than 40+ couldn’t flood the map due to 4 hour + ques so they moved to lower level servers so they could zerg rush the lower tiers and completely dominate inflating their win records with ridiculously out matched servers. Really not that difficult to dominate when you outnumber the other servers 10 to 1 the majority of the day.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Xenth.2408

Xenth.2408

I tire of reading “zerg this zerg that”. Guess what, EVERY server is a zerg server!

Any server that gets the numbers into wvw will form zergs, don’t kid yourself!

If you and your buddy enter wvw and run into 20 people it’s a zerg right? I see a lot of complaining about 2v20 or whatever.

It’s the way things work. People aren’t going to spread out in groups of 1 to 5 people all over the map. They’re going to gravitate towards each other and work together. I could care less if you call that a zerg. Calling a server a “zerg server” is sort of a compliment to them even if you don’t mean it that way. It means that server has the dedication to continually field a large number of players. It means those players are interested in helping the server achieve victory and advancement.

Instead of complaining about it, get your server more involved in wvw. if you have 40 people online in one guild and you can get 25 of them into wvw you can now take on that zerg of 20. If you can get 2 to 4 guilds more involved in wvw, you can make a good impact.

Quit complaining about it because you want to go around with a small amount of people and think it’s not fair that you’re running into large groups working together.

If you can’t field decent numbers, instead of complaining about zergs, don’t go in wvw. Or better yet get people involved. Train people on group tactics. Make parties that synergy with each other well (a good combo of healing/buffs, finishers, confusion/stealth, whatever). There’s tons of thieves around. Get a group of 3 or 4 thieves to start flipping camps while you apply other tactics elsewhere with larger numbers.

A zerg can only be in one place at one time. It takes time to move that many people to an objective. So work on other tactics like getting orange swords up at a tower or two while you ninja a keep.

If you can field numbers you can do stuff like this. If you can’t get 20+ people to coordinate together, you’re S.O.L.

If you’re being spawn camped, there are 3 routes out of server borderlands – you don’t have to go head on into them.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

If you’re being spawn camped, there are 3 routes out of server borderlands – you don’t have to go head on into them.

From what I read, all 3 routes out were being camped by Kaineng with nothing else to do.

Of course, I’m not even in this fight, so I can’t confirm this.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

@xenth
sorry tl:dr

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Harrason.1429

Harrason.1429

Kain, don’t advance too quickly, we need you in T3 to bash us so that we can get back down to T4!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/#NA

A sentiment shared by every veteran Maguuma player.

Harrason Xez – Warrior/Yunomiko – Mesmer
Triskaidekaphobia – [XIII] – Maguuma

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Tandy.4781

Kain, don’t advance too quickly, we need you in T3 to bash us so that we can get back down to T4!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/#NA

Please, please no. I hope to never see Maguuma or Kaineng again in a tier I am in. Stay in T3 and higher

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Harrason.1429

Harrason.1429

Which server do you come from? I’ll try to see if I can’t get some of our bandwagoners over to your server.

Harrason Xez – Warrior/Yunomiko – Mesmer
Triskaidekaphobia – [XIII] – Maguuma

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Tandy.4781

Which server do you come from? I’ll try to see if I can’t get some of our bandwagoners over to your server.

Lol while I understand the need to get rid of things you dont want, I really dont think I want them :P

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Trying to keep us at just low enough points to stay in T3 instead of T2…Don’t wanna completely miss the chance to fight Maguuma and DB. XD

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Trying to keep us at just low enough points to stay in T3 instead of T2…Don’t wanna completely miss the chance to fight Maguuma and DB. XD

We’ll get our chance – as our server stands right now, I’m not sure we could stay in T2 for any length of time. We’ll likely bounce to T3 as our server gets blooded – we have a ton of fluff right now that still thinks autoattacking doors does alot.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Zergballing will also get hurt with the culling change going in on the 28th. We should switch to relying on smaller parties, rallying forces only when needed.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Zergballing will also get hurt with the culling change going in on the 28th. We should switch to relying on smaller parties, rallying forces only when needed.

This is actually one reason I wanna go T3 rather than skipping it entirely…want to give our Server a chance to fight a more reasonable field before we move up. Work on our tactics and such.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: halovarga.6479

halovarga.6479

anyone want to start a fight club come to south windmill in cd

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I disagree. Running around with 30+ in an organized group will always be effective in this game due to how fast the map can be traversed. The only way for them to fix this is to redo the maps which isn’t going to happen.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies