in WvW

Posted by: Invizible.2960

Invizible.2960

Shout out to [Og], some of the most slippery players I have ever fought

1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I <3 our mesmers. We had a few hide in East Keep of BP bl, flipped it with 10 people, and held it for two point ticks.

Picture very related.

Attachments:

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Hey, Rhyis, I’ve got a story for you…

Flip a fable my way.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

^^Look up^^, the story is there with the screenshot.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Secure a saga for me amigo.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Lol, I must be tired if that’s funny to me right now.

Anywho, nice work on the keep. Outmanned ram keep defense. That’s stuff of legends.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: RUCKUS.4102

RUCKUS.4102

LOL BUNZY.

Your guild is terribad, are you seriously trying to pretend to be a decent guild? You just float around PK’s and kill solo’s, there’s not much skill in that. You don’t even kite, probably because your sensitivity requires you to lift your mouse 5 times to do a 180.

0 followers on twitchtv with all the streaming, goons, no one gives a kitten about your single digit video views.

Apparently you were also trash at DAoC and too embarrassed to tell us what guild you played with.

Do you even lift?

I don’t stream and I never played DAoC but nice try…

If you want to beat us, challenge us to a 5v5. It’s that simple.
Or you can keep talking trash when you run with a zerg.

ps: did you honestly just log into that account to troll this thread? wow.

they want nothing to do with us.. tzari and i have tried countless times to get some duels with LARP.. but they have every excuse in the book…

1: we are tired.. going to sleep
2: we dont fight organized fights
3: we dont have dueling specs

bla bla bla.. but wait i think our mesmer smashd LARP ele leader in a duel.. if im not mistaken.. and no one else wanted to duel anyof us after that… why talk so much when we can do a 5v5? simple as that..we will record and post for everyone to see

kahu anela/ahi kamalii/kahiko alii – jack of all trades
(SWaG)
maguuma-roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Hmmm [OG], what to say…

I tried to arrange a fair fight with Bunzy (respectable even number matchups), instead when others from Maguuma jump us, him and his buddies decide to jump in as well and claim victory (4 vs 5 + the 2 that jumped us). Ok that’s how it’s going to be… So, I bring more guys to the fight for a more even numbers matchup, [WäR] wins the fight. More [WäR] show up later to win more battles and now magically things are unfair.

While I will give credit that OG has some pretty strong players, if you’re going to troll others by fighting with unequal numbers, learn how to handle it when you lose.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: frickers.8309

frickers.8309

Well you can read the text in the screenshot, not saying you guys are bad or anything so calm down. Bunzy why are you so rustled?

Attachments:

LARP

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

they want nothing to do with us.. tzari and i have tried countless times to get some duels with LARP.. but they have every excuse in the book…

1: we are tired.. going to sleep
2: we dont fight organized fights
3: we dont have dueling specs

bla bla bla.. but wait i think our mesmer smashd LARP ele leader in a duel.. if im not mistaken.. and no one else wanted to duel anyof us after that… why talk so much when we can do a 5v5? simple as that..we will record and post for everyone to see

Well [LARP] from what I have seen in the Few Days we have played against [OG] they are Very Impressive… they have one Mezmer that managed to spawn “6 illusions” at once today at DR Bay… and a Thief that is so good… he can go “Stealth” w/out any effect… no flash of “Blinding Powder” or the House effect from “Shadow Refuge”… he likes to cast it when he goes to Rez a Downed Player… it looks like the Player AltF4… but if you wait a few seconds (keep attacking the spot) they are both still there… they must be very good indeed… justsay’n

guess I need to buy a copy of Fraps

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Eyan…wtf eva dude. U want to post in here like things are all holy and thou when we both know its not. All i hear in guild chat and teamspeak is “DR doesnt do this, DR wont do that, DR sucks at coordination, DR just wants to zerg…” and on and on. The difference between us is I have no problem telling my opinion or thoughts to the DR zergtards whereas you prefer to cover up the two-faced chatter with “being nice”. You’ve been having these commander and guild leader meetings for a while now…well where’s the results. Other members been asking me that same question. It’s def not on the maps during primetime where you stated “everyone in the meetings mostly on at primetime”. Primetime is def the worst teamwork on DR period. It takes the very few late night crew to actually make some headway or at least hold points long enough to gain some decent points. I’m still seeing the same ole thing the guild’s been kitten about for a long time. And dont try to refute the guild’s not upset with DR and the fail the majority of the players have been doing, or in most cases NOT doing, yet continuously calling on the guild to come bail them out. I’ve stated nothing in the forums that the guild as a whole hasnt been stating in guild chat and teamspeak. So lets not go down the road of “positive image” and “respect other players/guilds” and “coax them into doing it right”. meh…load of bull and you know it. I at least have the respect and honor enough to call it out in the forums as well as in chats…not say one thing to them but another in “private” channels.

If this is how you handle drama, I think I know why you’re having a falling out over whatever crap this post is related to.

in WvW

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

I <3 our mesmers. We had a few hide in East Keep of BP bl, flipped it with 10 people, and held it for two point ticks.

Picture very related.

Well played. Poor BP. That just sucks. Should’ve done a sweep though, I guess. Anyway, this has made for a very exciting match up. So far it doesn’t look like anyone’s moving up or down a tier this week. I’m curious as to what the next tier change will be though, whenever it happens.

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

.. but wait i think our mesmer smashd LARP ele leader in a duel.. if im not mistaken..

You’re not, he did. Twice.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I’m curious as to what the next tier change will be though, whenever it happens.

Maguuma will win it’s way down to T8.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

As to LARP:

LARP was on Kaineng..then bailed to Ferg Xing…then bailed to someplace…then bailed to DR. Is that a bad thing? wouldnt know either way. They’ve always claimed to be a small tac team looking for field fights. Their moves were probably still inline with what they’ve stated all along.

Good fighters? Well, good teamwork and communication, so yes. They’ll typically rush you and blow cooldowns. If you’re not wiped they’ll flee until cooldowns reset and repeat it. Key is to not chase. Soon as folks figured out to not chase and play their game, force them to play map objectives…they typically became loot bags or quit fighting you.

As to whose better? Well dunno, only been in one skirmish with WaR/OG and it was at a camp where BP/Mag/DR were all fighting at once. DR was the underdog manpower wise by a good 2:1 from both other servers. But we gave as good as we got I think. Had run ins with LARP long time back…i typically didnt play their game and stuck to map objectives. In the field on their terms tho, they typically won…fighting map objectives they typically didnt.

I’ll give LARP props on teamwork and knowing when to pick fights and when not to. In the end it really boils down to last man standing right? So if you call em out and got rolled…your fault I’d think. You didnt come prepared, expected one thing but got handed another, again..your fault. LARP at leasts scouts a situation before they engage. And rarely jump into a fight where its an almost guarantee fail.

Am I advocting for LARP…no. They really do nothing for server progression and the type of fighting they prefer is found more on tPvP and not Wv3. But if you get tied up in one of the ambushes…hope you know more than button spam…lol

LARP has a unique fighting style…learn to counter it, die to it, be part of it…but I wouldnt suggest challenging it if youre not prepared for it. And def not get upset when you’re called and the outcome wasnt what you’d expected.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

If this is how you handle drama, I think I know why you’re having a falling out over whatever crap this post is related to.

Posted here as he felt the need to bring it here.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Well you can read the text in the screenshot, not saying you guys are bad or anything so calm down. Bunzy why are you so rustled?

I am rustled because the so called gank squads on other servers brang more then 5 people each, that is not a fair fight at all. Sure OG could bring 10 and attack 5 mens but what fun would that be? If you are looking for a challenge that is not it. I guess its also a compliment that they felt the need to have to bring double our numbers in order to win.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Hmmm [OG], what to say…

I tried to arrange a fair fight with Bunzy (respectable even number matchups), instead when others from Maguuma jump us, him and his buddies decide to jump in as well and claim victory (4 vs 5 + the 2 that jumped us). Ok that’s how it’s going to be… So, I bring more guys to the fight for a more even numbers matchup, [WäR] wins the fight. More [WäR] show up later to win more battles and now magically things are unfair.

While I will give credit that OG has some pretty strong players, if you’re going to troll others by fighting with unequal numbers, learn how to handle it when you lose.

If you expected to kill my guildies infront of me you are clearly mistaken, I would never stand by and watch them die. You do realise I have the majority of these fights on video you will see the first fight it clearly 4 OG vs 6 WaR and we win that one. The rest are 5 OG vs 10ish WaR.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

As to LARP:

LARP was on Kaineng..then bailed to Ferg Xing…then bailed to someplace…then bailed to DR. Is that a bad thing? wouldnt know either way. They’ve always claimed to be a small tac team looking for field fights. Their moves were probably still inline with what they’ve stated all along.

Good fighters? Well, good teamwork and communication, so yes. They’ll typically rush you and blow cooldowns. If you’re not wiped they’ll flee until cooldowns reset and repeat it. Key is to not chase. Soon as folks figured out to not chase and play their game, force them to play map objectives…they typically became loot bags or quit fighting you.

As to whose better? Well dunno, only been in one skirmish with WaR/OG and it was at a camp where BP/Mag/DR were all fighting at once. DR was the underdog manpower wise by a good 2:1 from both other servers. But we gave as good as we got I think. Had run ins with LARP long time back…i typically didnt play their game and stuck to map objectives. In the field on their terms tho, they typically won…fighting map objectives they typically didnt.

I’ll give LARP props on teamwork and knowing when to pick fights and when not to. In the end it really boils down to last man standing right? So if you call em out and got rolled…your fault I’d think. You didnt come prepared, expected one thing but got handed another, again..your fault. LARP at leasts scouts a situation before they engage. And rarely jump into a fight where its an almost guarantee fail.

Am I advocting for LARP…no. They really do nothing for server progression and the type of fighting they prefer is found more on tPvP and not Wv3. But if you get tied up in one of the ambushes…hope you know more than button spam…lol

LARP has a unique fighting style…learn to counter it, die to it, be part of it…but I wouldnt suggest challenging it if youre not prepared for it. And def not get upset when you’re called and the outcome wasnt what you’d expected.

LARP’s style means bringing x2 more then the enemy. If that’s the fighting style you are talking about then id rather not be part of it.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

I am the glowy dagger thief from WäR, and well I just finish having a ton of fun dueling several Maguuma players in DRBL. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. I wish you all the best of luck if we should meet on the battlefield.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I am the glowy dagger thief from WäR, and well I just finish having a ton of fun dueling several Maguuma players in DRBL. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. I wish you all the best of luck if we should meet on the battlefield.

I wanted to duel you, I think anyone who 10-0’s tsarazi should kill me at least twice as much.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Thankyou OG for coming out to fight WäR earlier today in BP. It was alot of fun. I’m the glowy dagger thief from WäR. Looking forward to more fights with MBL and DRBL all week long.

It only your leader was like you things would of gone smoother.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Deadlysage.5873

Oh sorry if you didn’t get to duel me. I’m just really tired so I logged off after about 14 duels out there. Tsarazi is a great mesmer, both of my other guildies out there lost to Tsarazi. Well I’m off to bed now and maybe we will duel one day in the near future.

Good Luck

Maguuma

(edited by Deadlysage.5873)

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Sad to see Devona playing for second. Did you guys give up on winning?

Not playing for second mate. But DR cant field the coordinated numbers that Mag/BP can field. We have a zerg mentality server that only a few know is fail. But the masses continue to do it, refuse to upgrade/defend. So the small few of us that are trying to hold the base of operations together….well only so much we can do. And its burned a lot of us out.

I feel your pain, I came to Maguuma from Northern Shiverpeaks with a handful of guilds that got tired of just this type of thing after 7 weeks of losses. Soloing camps against servers like Ehmry Bay and Darkhaven with 100 people in Lions Arch spamming to do dungeons. I wish I could tell you it will get better but it probably will not.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Deadlysage.5873

Well I like to keep peace with all players Bunzy, and I really think your guild has some skilled players. Your guild is definitly on my list of Top Dogs out there because you guys do work very well together. Great Teamwork and may God bless.

PS: Lu Bu, Duke, and I are Co Guild Leaders of WäR

Maguuma

(edited by Deadlysage.5873)

in WvW

frickers.8309

I am rustled because the so called gank squads on other servers brang more then 5 people each, that is not a fair fight at all. Sure OG could bring 10 and attack 5 mens but what fun would that be? If you are looking for a challenge that is not it. I guess its also a compliment that they felt the need to have to bring double our numbers in order to win.

Guess you didn’t read the comment on the pic but that’s cool. You’re the kinda person that always has the last post and think you won an argument. You can’t acknowledge other good people, but its ok but deep inside you know what happened. You can lie to everyone else but you can’t lie to yourself. Just remember to open the windows to the basement every now and then or you will get pale.

LARP

(edited by frickers.8309)

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Guess you didn’t read the comment on the pic but that’s cool. Your the kinda person that always has the last post and think you won an argument. You can’t acknowledge other good people, but its ok but deep inside you know what happen you can lie everyone else but you can’t lie to yourself. Just remember to open the windows to the basement every now and then or you will get pale.

You did not bring a 5 man, enough said. It’s okay to fear us with even numbers, I would if I were you as well.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

We scared BP and Maguuma so bad they had to team up. So who is winning this match up? in my opinion Devona. We don’t play just for score and tiers we also play for prestige which in my eye both these servers have zero value. We will see you in following match ups holding some others b…

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We scared BP and Maguuma so bad they had to team up. So who is winning this match up? in my opinion Devona. We don’t play just for score and tiers we also play for prestige which in my eye both these servers have zero value. We will see you in following match ups holding some others b…

your opinion might be DR but in reality its Maguuma who is winning.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

frickers.8309

Guess you didn’t read the comment on the pic but that’s cool. Your the kinda person that always has the last post and think you won an argument. You can’t acknowledge other good people, but its ok but deep inside you know what happen you can lie everyone else but you can’t lie to yourself. Just remember to open the windows to the basement every now and then or you will get pale.

You did not bring a 5 man, enough said. It’s okay to fear us with even numbers, I would if I were you as well.

You are lucky people even logged on tonight, we have not even been able to have more than 3 people on in the past 2 weeks, which i hope will change eventually. Enjoy fighting random pugs some of us may be in the next few days, I hope some noqq guys play because we have some fun groups.

Also why still keep ignoring the screenshot?

LARP

(edited by frickers.8309)

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

You are lucky people even logged on tonight, we have not even been able to have more than 3 people on in the past 2 weeks, which i hope will change eventually. Enjoy fighting random pugs some of us may be in the next few days, I hope some noqq guys play because we have some fun groups.

Screenshots aren’t valid anymore they can be easily edited, they also don’t show the whole story and can be often taken out of context. One of your guildies earlier even said it wasn’t a 5v5, check the forum posts.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

frickers.8309

Screenshots aren’t valid anymore they can be easily edited, they also don’t show the whole story and can be often taken out of context. One of your guildies earlier even said it wasn’t a 5v5, check the forum posts.

You should become a lawyer, you will argue anything, but its cool man whatever makes you feel better. People know we aren’t noobs.

Also think id go through the time to edit a screenshot? lol k

LARP

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

You should become a lawyer, you will argue anything, but its cool man whatever makes you feel better. People know we aren’t noobs.

All I am saying is you brang more people then we had. That is all.
When we did a head count we got 4 LARP and 4 NoQQ.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

frickers.8309

All I am saying is you brang more people then we had. That is all.
When we did a head count we got 4 LARP and 4 NoQQ.

It was 4 larp and 2 maybe 3 noqq. No one is bragging that’s how we run a lot if friends are on esp to deal with groups of 30 we are fighting against. ( yes there is other people to fight besides you) and i think the only people talking crap are because you get so mad. It’s ok man calm down ok?

we are all gonna make it brah

LARP

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Also think id go through the time to edit a screenshot? lol k

Seems all LARP does it smack talk on the forums.

WaR guild, they seem like top guys. Looking forward to Duelling some War’s over next few days. Not sure I’ll waste my time duelling LARP they aren’t worth my time, we all know without fail they will smack talk if they lose. Even know I would like to duel all there D/D ele’s.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

To all the People that switched servers during the fight..we salute your cowardice

in WvW

Posted by: Claw.8372

Claw.8372

Next time we go for 0.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

Double teamers brag… We all know who are the cowards here buddy.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Double teamers brag… We all know who are the cowards here buddy.

Double teaming would suggest BP had something to do with you owning nothing in your bl. I see no blue, stop making excuses

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

We flipped East Keep and Garrison earlier today, flipped East Keep after. (Borlis Pass Borderland)

I have been leading most of the time for the past 2 days in Eternal and I have not seen/heard anything of Borlis Pass truce. After wiping Devona Rest Borderland, there were not many options for us to move on to. Start Borlis Pass Borderland assault or wipe your only spot on the map off (which just so happens to be fully upgraded and easily able to starve supply).

This match has been great so far, way more resistance than I think Maguuma was planning for in T5.

I promise I will show some love to Borlis Pass

But I will be thinking of YOU when I do it <3

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

your opinion might be DR but in reality its Maguuma who is winning.

You are right. Maguuma is winning. But remember that you went down a tier while DR went up one.

It was as clear as day on reset night that DR was still young and untested. We had mostly zerged our way to victory, there had been no real communication between commanders, and we simply weren’t on par with servers from higher tiers. We simply got swept away instantly.

But it also became clear that DR can and will quickly adapt. Within a few hours we were no longer down to 50 potential points. The fact that we have been leading in potential points at certain times, and that we are still not very far behind in total points tell that story. A few days ago you captured our entire BL, and it took us most of the day to get it back. Yesterday you did the same and we secured it much quicker.

Yes, there will be times when we are down on our knees, with below 100 potential points, but at these times you can really tell that DR has a healthy amount of pride and organization. I remember yesterday we had about 15-20 people on DRBL. After losing all of our keeps and almost losing hope, we suddenly had a queue on DRBL instead.

DR won’t win this week. We probably won’t win next week either. But we ARE going up in tiers, while Maguuma is going down. DR comes from the bottom but we have proven that we can and want to go higher. Whether or not we will time can only tell.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Just ran into Mag’s [OG]…found it hugely lacking. They had us on numbers, but we wiped em not once, not twice..but three times. Chased them all the way to their spawn where it took repeated spawn run backs to finally drop us. Before they up and go chatterin falsehoods…Pics are worth a thousand words eh. LARP…..i think i’ll just have to side with u all on this topic as the 5 man i was with wasnt even out to field fight and we typically dont do field fighting. So in that sense, u can call us nubs at it. =)

1 – OG wipe
2- they run to their spawn
3 – oooo….invulnerable
4 – oooo…invulnerable again
5 – another OG wipe

Good fights tho, was real fun. But now before one of u OG start the rant posting about “lets fight club 5v5” and such. well mate all i can say is this….we found u, we fought u, u ran to spawn to hide until u could get ur teamates back from spawn, u wiped again…back to invulnerable spot to attack from there. Again..another wipe…wasnt until u pulled in a nice near 3:1 odds that u got us.

All kiddin and ribbin aside though..was nice fights with you. Props to ur skills and teamwork.

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

Next time we go for 0.

What is the point of posting this? You attacked and took a BL which had VERY few defenders with a huge zerg. I came late as you were taking Cliff. I saw your numbers. If you expected us to hold you back you’re wrong.

DR has always had a low morning presence. Very low. Kain took advantage of that often just like you have. So you posting this proves nothing. Only thing I think is relevant here is that we had far inferior numbers against an organized “zerg”. Yes you are in the lead but now i know why. Ive never been on so early, but if this is what you do every morning its no wonder you’re in the lead. Whether its taking advantage of our low numbers or you are just better I think that attacking a bl that can barely defend itself is pretty low, especially against that size zerg you guys had.

Jaded Imperfection

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

Next time we go for 0.

What is the point of posting this? You attacked and took a BL which had VERY few defenders with a huge zerg. I came late as you were taking Cliff. I saw your numbers. If you expected us to hold you back you’re wrong.

DR has always had a low morning presence. Very low. Kain took advantage of that often just like you have. So you posting this proves nothing. Only thing I think is relevant here is that we had far inferior numbers against an organized “zerg”. Yes you are in the lead but now i know why. Ive never been on so early, but if this is what you do every morning its no wonder you’re in the lead. Whether its taking advantage of our low numbers or you are just better I think that attacking a bl that can barely defend itself is pretty low, especially against that size zerg you guys had.

Jaded Imperfection

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

i was directing it at all the people that switched to maguuma mid week..such shame

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Nice fight again there OG….pushed u from camp north of Bay all the way back to the Bay where u got help from GOONs and others…plus the NPCs at the gate where u ran to. As well as cannon cover fire. WOOPTY!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Just ran into Mag’s [OG]…found it hugely lacking. They had us on numbers, but we wiped em not once, not twice..but three times. Chased them all the way to their spawn where it took repeated spawn run backs to finally drop us. Before they up and go chatterin falsehoods…Pics are worth a thousand words eh. LARP…..i think i’ll just have to side with u all on this topic as the 5 man i was with wasnt even out to field fight and we typically dont do field fighting. So in that sense, u can call us nubs at it. =)

1 – OG wipe
3 – oooo….invulnerable
5 – another OG wipe

Good fights tho, was real fun. But now before one of u OG start the rant posting about “lets fight club 5v5” and such. well mate all i can say is this….we found u, we fought u, u ran to spawn to hide until u could get ur teamates back from spawn, u wiped again…back to invulnerable spot to attack from there. Again..another wipe…wasnt until u pulled in a nice near 3:1 odds that u got us.

All kiddin and ribbin aside though..was nice fights with you. Props to ur skills and teamwork.

If your going to lie make sure your screenshots don’t show you had 2-3x our numbers. Oh and you killed 3 OG outta 5 then you died we wiped you all took your camp, then we went to Bay took out your Zerg pushed you to Camp took the Camp then we pushed your zerg back to your Tower, Keep wiping you then we finally got over ran by about 40+ Oh I had Fraps on, SO DON’T even try to lie your way out.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

1 – OG wipe
3 – oooo….invulnerable
5 – another OG wipe

i dont get it, your screenshots show no more than 4 OG at any given time, and it clearly shows you having a group of 5, plus 2-3 ungrouped there fighting with you in most of the screenshots.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

If your going to lie make sure your screenshots don’t show you had 2-3x our numbers. Oh and you killed 3 OG outta 5 then you died we wiped you all took your camp, then we went to Bay took out your Zerg pushed you to Camp took the Camp then we pushed your zerg back to your Tower, Keep wiping you then we finally got over ran by about 40+ Oh I had Fraps on, SO DON’T even try to lie your way out.

Oh my bad..didnt know you counted armor pieces as players when you lose. Tell you what, take a peep at the pics again, zoom in on the minimap…count the lil dots there =)

As for the Bay…welll lessee…We ran up on you ganking upgrades. Here’s the results.
1 – Push to the camp you referred to
2 – @ that camp
3 – Push to the Bay
4 – @ the Bay
5 – Oh looky…door jockey!

Missed the screenshot for the OG/GOON/randoms zerg u fielded that pushed us back to the camp and took it. I’ll give you that one. (oh before u QQ bout “lies” minimap check the dots please)

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood