Attachments:

Vallurl[TOG] – Elementalist – Yak’s Bend
Valless[TOG] – Necromancer – Yak’s Bend
Vallrior[TOG] – Warrior – Yak’s Bend

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Martin.1906

Martin.1906

I’m okay with being the bad guys as long as we can keep up the absolutely amazing fights night after night. We’ve found a great place together as enemies in T3.

Bring it on TC you dirty roleplaying pirate carebears and YB you third-rate smelly dog-mule supply running beasts of burden.

Best post ever! I wish I could send a message now every time someone killed me in WvW that said, “You just killed a dirty roleplaying pirate carebear from TC.”

Level 80 Mesmer – Jordrith
Malum Factum [MF]
Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Thanks bud, appreciate it.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nethril.7413

Nethril.7413

How about that score update, maybe a map? Eh? EH? ;]

while daedalus wouldn’t be exactly a rare name, you didn’t play Medievia by chance did ya???

Zyrith – Thief | Morden Krad – Guardian | Nethril – Warrior
[ACEN] Ascension | Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

I did, early 90’s. Jesus, I haven’t even thought about a MUD in ages.

Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nethril.7413

I did, early 90’s. Jesus, I haven’t even thought about a MUD in ages.

holy kittenmunkies!

<—— Qrat from Medievia and Zyrith from Shattered Hand bro.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Good lord, you’re still alive?

Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nethril.7413

sorry, i un-hijacked this thread and took it to PM’s…

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

sorry, i un-hijacked this thread and took it to PM’s…

No problem. Two people who played a MUD 20 years ago having a chance meeting in another game is totally adorbs, imo. What are the forums for if not to build and reinforce community?

Also, seeing FABL totally blue makes me happy. We definitely need to adjust to our opponents in order to get back in the fight.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Cog, you’re adorbs.

I agree though, we’ll have to make for more of a push in FABL. Since the enemy seems to be skilled opponents. ;]

Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nethril.7413

haha! I will not most definitely be tossing up my commander icon and leading more zergs on the FA BL now that I know I have opportunities to redeem some of that gear I lost to you back in the day! Those Evil Empire vs losk/fate/(forget the other guild) CPK matches were intense. ULTD Guardians are going to hate me now that I will be targeting them specifically………

funny that we’re on opposite sides again after that brief stint of owning n00b horde in WoW.

on a different note, I can tell you none of the 2v1 talk is true. The closest it EVER gets is when we’re on a map and it becomes “The enemy of my enemy is my friend… for now”. ever since the collapse of the EE and the backstabbing that went on there, I don’t trust alliances.

(edited by Nethril.7413)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Joiry.2504

Joiry.2504

on a different note, I can tell you none of the 2v1 talk is true. The closest it EVER gets is when we’re on a map and it becomes “The enemy of my enemy is my friend… for now”. ever since the collapse of the EE and the backstabbing that went on there, I don’t trust alliances.

Depends on how you word things, people tend to often mash things up. 2v1 happens often. Even if its just, “oh those 2 are attacking each other, we’ll grab this objective from one of them since they’re distracted” – that’s 2v1. It may be spontaneous, but its still 2v1.

The conspiracy/alliance thing I think is bunk. 2v1 happens with all combinations of the servers. But like I said above, I think it may happen just enough more against FA that some on our server see it as part of a plan/alliance.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

As a Yak’s player, last night was great fun. We had FA pushing the Ogres/Ogrewatch hard up to Veloka hard while on the other side of the map we had TC’s zerg hitting Speldan/Mendon like no other. Meanwhile we were also forced to defend multiple zergs at Stonemist by both teams, with numerous walls going up and down.

But with the leadership of our commanders like Justice, Patricidal, Fixxy and others, Yak’s was able to persevere and push back our attackers on all fronts. Amazing!

I see today that Yak’s no longer holds Stonemist but I think that might have been a record for us, holding it for 3 days or so.

Go Yaks!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

We finally got our SMC back.

Time to take over FA BL! Err…..look at the dancing monkey….

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

haha! I will not most definitely be tossing up my commander icon and leading more zergs on the FA BL now that I know I have opportunities to redeem some of that gear I lost to you back in the day! Those Evil Empire vs losk/fate/(forget the other guild) CPK matches were intense. ULTD Guardians are going to hate me now that I will be targeting them specifically………

funny that we’re on opposite sides again after that brief stint of owning n00b horde in WoW.

It isnt as much as EE collapsed as we dont do much wvw together anymore. Were mostly at the moment running dungeons/trying to get our groups into competitive spvp.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nethril.7413

It isnt as much as EE collapsed as we dont do much wvw together anymore. Were mostly at the moment running dungeons/trying to get our groups into competitive spvp.

Sorry! EE was a reference to Medievia / Daedalus. It stood for Evil Empire, which was an alliance of clans which got together to take out the 3 larger clans already existing. Once the other 3 clans started to slowly wittle down, EE collapsed and turned on itself. In that game, that meant people killed you and then took your gear.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Sorry! EE was a reference to Medievia / Daedalus. It stood for Evil Empire, which was an alliance of clans which got together to take out the 3 larger clans already existing. Once the other 3 clans started to slowly wittle down, EE collapsed and turned on itself. In that game, that meant people killed you and then took your gear.

oh alright, we have a pretty big guild in Fa named Evils Empire (EE). So i guess thats where he got the name from probably lol

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Unanswered.1780

Unanswered.1780

If anyone would like to join my guild “United Fallen” and be part of one of the biggest gaming community’s in the world “icon gaming community” then please email me at Quadandmarimbaguy121957@gmail.com or go to the icon gaming website and leave your character name and unsername

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nethril.7413

haha – that’s awesome! just hope your EE doesn’t have the same collapse that EE did. Man, it became an ever man for himself zerg out of nowhere and ended in an explosion of drama, QQ, and tears…

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

I’m okay with being the bad guys as long as we can keep up the absolutely amazing fights night after night. We’ve found a great place together as enemies in T3.

Bring it on TC you dirty roleplaying pirate carebears and YB you third-rate smelly dog-mule supply running beasts of burden.

ARGH Matey, this dirty pirate dog o’ a carebear will be glad t’ run you through on t’ battlefield. Beware o’ what you what you wish ya scurvy dog.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

sup cuxuit checking in

i thought cleon just got drunk and kicked everyone

then again i got kicked out of ee b/c I was 13 and dumb as woah back then

oh holy god i’m old

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I must remind that “nightcapping” does not equal “Oceanic” players. There’s plenty of US players in our main forces during the night.

That’s true, but I know guildies who stay awake for a full +24 hours just for WvW. Where a oceanic player could easily take his spot since it’ll be…what 4:00PM there?

I understand you could work 2nd shift, or have no job or school to worry about, and that’s completely cool but I can’t say that’s common.

I am not saying we are doing bad overnight. Just stating how we can improve. Recruit some more euro or oceanic guilds = we are golden 24/7. Our NA prime time is great already.

Blackgate

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

All I have to say is I’m loving these matchup. Every time log in, it’s amazing fight after amazing fight. For the record I love defending. I tend to hang out at Gol and when by myself I go down fast, but like to think I give enough time for reinforcements to show up.

(if you ever have an Ele kneel at your corpse and pray to the six, it’s likely me)

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

If you ever see a Sylvari male d/d elementalist that likes to jump in the middle of groups that would be me.

Blackgate

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4317

Sol.4317

Yak here. We don’t hold FA in disdain. Just those who post here crying about getting 2v1’d. its called a 3some. Most red blooded males want one at some point. on a more serious note…
Sound tactics would say that while an enemy has its resources tied up elsewhere it might be prudent to attack their flanks. It happens to you, it happens to us, it happens to TC. You have done it just as much. We don’t cry about it ( in general) but some always will. They’re the same people who cry when they get ganked doing a JP in the middle of a WvWvW zone.

Alfric the Wolf
Guild-Obsidian Fear
Level 80 Warrior

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Was a little bored and made this just for humor’s sake- no offense intended, hence the satirical names and obvious stereotypes.

At the Fort Aspenwood Citadel, Fort Aspenwood Borderlands-

UnNerfable the Enormous, warrior among warriors, glowered in the dimly lit confines of the meeting room of the Council of Overplayed and Abused Classes. He had called this meeting hastily after the affront of the Tarnished Coast and Yak’s Bend heathens refusing to kneel before the might of his massive army’s Black Citadel forged steel boots.

“You all know why I called you here tonight…” UnNerfable growled.

“Oh I know, you just missed me didn’t you?” Fotm, the elementalist winked as she fiddled with her pair of twin daggers while grinning seductively.

“Silence wench! Cease your siren’s call. We all know that despite your ample bosom and proportional lack of clothing that there are no women in this realm!” UnNerfable snapped as he banged his gauntlet fist on the council table.

“Milord, clearly this meeting pertains to the failures of our offensives and the recent invasion of our homela…” squeaked Neglected the Engineer as he cautiously raised his Asuran head over the tabletop.

“Invasion my kitten, Neglected!” UnNerfable interrupted. “We all know that we are the superior force. Our combined omnipotent powers are only being thwarted by the combined secret alliance of the heretics worshipping the evil demon Golem god and the mechanical abomination Bender. By the six gods, even their deities are similar!”

“But my lord, clearly our wooden fortifications and lack of defenders are insufficient! They would be prime targets for both forces regardless of alliance…” Neglected countered.

“That’s hogwash, pipsqueak. Nothing gets through my perma stealth cheese.” Scapegoat of the Forums, the Master Thief interjected.

“Kitten off, Neglected.” Portals the mesmer hastily added. “My portals make such offenses easy to counter anyhow. By Balthazar ‘s hounds, just shut that pint sized mouth of yours. We all know you don’t belong here and just got added that night UnNerfable got wasted after getting rejected for the fift…”

“WE AGREED WE WOULDN’T BRING THAT UP AGAIN!” UnNerfable roared.

“Yes, yes, anyway…” Portals said after sighing heavily. “…Can we all agree that this isn’t the fault of our massive combined army of awesomeness and just a conspiracy against us?”

“I’m telling you, there’s no alliance!” Neglected squealed once again.

“Kitten it Neglected, I’m tired of your insolence. Smashy? Slashy? Take the runt outside for a hammer beating and greatsword slashing by our heavy armor classes.” UnNerfable hissed.

“Milord, my punishment could properly be done by just one…”

“KITTEN IT NEGLECTED! THAT’S NOT OUR WAY! Why do with a few what we can do with a kitten ton!? You just don’t get it.” UnNerfable roared.

“Milord, one of my scouts has just informed me of something that requires the council’s attention…” Scapegoat of the Fourms said as silently rematerialized next to UnNerfable.

“GUH, I wish you would cut that out. What’s so important?”

5 Minutes Later, The Spiritholme Supply Camp, Fort Aspenwood Borderlands-

“What in the name of Grenth’s genitals is this?” UnNerfable shrieked as he paced over the bodies of villagers and supply dolyak body parts. “There was nearly 250 barrels worth of supply here! This is a stone’s throw away from our citadel! How could this have happened!? Also, what is the meaning of this phallic shaped object!?”

“Milord, the sentries have stated that defense is boring and nonprofitable, and I believe that’s a flame ram, something the enemy places to waste our supply and obscure the vision of our spie…” a bruised and battered Neglected explained before being backhanded by UnNerfable’s iron fist.

“Flame ram!? Flame ram my kitten! This is clearly trying to overcompensate for something!”

It was then that UnNerfable noticed the gathered council forces exchanging glances between each other and his greatsword, Twilight.

“What!?” UnNerfable growled.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I’m not sure if this has been proposed before, but in future, upon reset, can we start a tradition of meeting our enemies on each BL (ruins seem to be nice spot where all 3 servers can gather) and on EB (near Stonemist maybe?) from afar and wave at each other/bow so that the rest of the week goes smoothly, atleast in spirit? I know its a war, if you’re red you’re dead and all that; but even in real wars, before enemies engage they’d have a stare down from long. This would also help each other to assess the enemy forces. We can kill each other after that, but a moment of respect to your enemies wouldn’t hurt. Maybe it just sounds silly to a lot.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Was a little bored and made this just for humor’s sake- no offense intended, hence the satirical names and obvious stereotypes.

UnNerfable the Enormous, warrior among warriors, glowered in the dimly lit confines of the meeting room of the Council of Overplayed and Abused Classes. He had called this meeting hastily after the affront of the Tarnished Coast and Yak’s Bend heathens refusing to kneel before the might of his massive army’s Black Citadel forged steel boots.

“Oh I know, you just missed me didn’t you?” Fotm, the elementalist winked as she fiddled with her pair of twin daggers while grinning seductively.

“Silence wench! Cease your siren’s call. We all know that despite your ample bosom and proportional lack of clothing that there are no women in this realm!” UnNerfable snapped as he banged his gauntlet fist on the council table.

“Milord, clearly this meeting pertains to the failures of our offensives and the recent invasion of our homela…” squeaked Neglected the Engineer as he cautiously raised his Asuran head over the tabletop.

“Invasion my kitten, Neglected!” UnNerfable interrupted. “We all know that we are the superior force. Our combined omnipotent powers are only being thwarted by the combined secret alliance of the heretics worshipping the evil demon Golem god and the mechanical abomination Bender. By the six gods, even their deities are similar!”

“But my lord, clearly our wooden fortifications and lack of defenders are insufficient! They would be prime targets for both forces regardless of alliance…” Neglected countered.

“That’s hogwash, pipsqueak. Nothing gets through my perma stealth cheese.” Scapegoat of the Forums, the Master Thief interjected.

“Kitten off, Neglected.” Portals the mesmer hastily added. “My portals make such offenses easy to counter anyhow. By Balthazar ‘s hounds, just shut that pint sized mouth of yours. We all know you don’t belong here and just got added that night UnNerfable got wasted after getting rejected for the fift…”

“Yes, yes, anyway…” Portals said after sighing heavily. “…Can we all agree that this isn’t the fault of our massive combined army of awesomeness and just a conspiracy against us?”

“Kitten it Neglected, I’m tired of your insolence. Smashy? Slashy? Take the runt outside for a hammer beating and greatsword slashing by our heavy armor classes.” UnNerfable hissed.

“KITTEN IT NEGLECTED! THAT’S NOT OUR WAY! Why do with a few what we can do with a kitten ton!? You just don’t get it.” UnNerfable roared.

“Milord, one of my scouts has just informed me of something that requires the council’s attention…” Scapegoat of the Fourms said as silently rematerialized next to UnNerfable.

“What in the name of Grenth’s genitals is this?” UnNerfable shrieked as he paced over the bodies of villagers and supply dolyak body parts. “There was nearly 250 barrels worth of supply here! This is a stone’s throw away from our citadel! How could this have happened!? Also, what is the meaning of this phallic shaped object!?”

“Milord, the sentries have stated that defense is boring and nonprofitable, and I believe that’s a flame ram, something the enemy places to waste our supply and obscure the vision of our spie…” a bruised and battered Neglected explained before being backhanded by UnNerfable’s iron fist.

“Flame ram!? Flame ram my kitten! This is clearly trying to overcompensate for something!”

It was then that UnNerfable noticed the gathered council forces exchanging glances between each other and his greatsword, Twilight.

/citizenkaneslowmoclapping.gif

Well done sir.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

It sure does feel good to retake Hills in FA BL in under 5 minutes.

Love

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: FlamingMook.8437

FlamingMook.8437

To whomever that TC Guardian was that had that duel with me on the side of the Sendaran(?) Hill cliff face in the TC BL. That was by far the most fun I’ve had in a W3 in awhile. And for that I /salute thee.

Signed,

A pint-sized Asura

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

I laughed. Great stuff. Well done ^^

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

So far this week, as well as last week, and continuing on for the next few weeks maybe, I must say, it has been a blast!

I’ve had some fun commanding my guys and our server to some epic battles!

The only thing I have to say is, FA ever think of upgrading your keeps at all? I was able to take AB, AH, as well as some others within a few minutes with just 2 rams on each door. I mean hey, it makes it easy for us, but come on guys, make it a bit harder for us! Sure your zerg is beastly in size, but still :P

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: neclon.4510

neclon.4510

Little math for FA commanders: we are clearly outnumbered by TC over all the maps, if not also by Yaks Bend.

If we have 250 wvwers, and they have 350 and 300 respectively, we spread out over all the BGs and we are outnumbered in every one. If we focus on one map, we can at least be 166 vs whatever they bring there and dominate 1 map with a few left to defend what we haev in another map.

Or in the current situation we get pushed back to almost nothing on all the maps because we’re spread too thin.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

More awesome fights tonight in YBBL. Even after ULTD broke for the night (basically guaranteed fun when we romp around as a group), there was some fun little back-and-forth between FA spawn and Bluelake.

Cheers to good times, both TC and YB.

EDIT – Also, at one point, I believe we were fighting YB who were down on the ground within the walls of Inner Bay, while we were up. TC came behind them and wiped them while they were shooting at us. I just wanted to thank TC for honoring the terms of our new 2v1 alliance against YB.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

(edited by Cogbyrn.7283)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update posted below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I just wanted to thank TC for honoring the terms of our new 2v1 alliance against YB.

Who? Where? What? How?

I don’t… But I never… Nobody … Darnit, Why Golem God? Whyyy? This ardent follower of his demands some explanation from the Risen Priests of Golem God regarding this blasphemy!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

As his prophet I can assure you we are in no alliance with FA, after all they did try to attack his shrine today (also yes TCG is still claimed by the Church of the Golem God, and for every day it stays claimed we will sacrifice more cog-less enemies in his name)

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

The Lord hath spoken through his Prophet!
May your Shrine forever remain Green!
And on the seventh day, before the battle comes to an end, we, the humble servants of yours shall do a naked dance for you at the doorstep of your shrine!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Spetrix.3859

Spetrix.3859

Regarding the invulnerable space behind the supply camps.

Whenever I see someone do this, I screen shot it and report it. As far as the way Yak’s conducts WvW, we like to set a standard of ethical game play. I have told numerous people that as soon as you jump down from that SW Supply camp ledge, you are fair game. If you use the invulnerable space, you are reported whether you’re from YB or not. We have built a reputation based on ethical, skilled, and strong gameplay. I will not let anyone from Yaks tarnish a reputation we as a server have earned with childish semantics such as cheating. I’m not delusional in the regard that all servers do it, but I do not think anyone from our servers should tolerate it.

Spetrix l 80 Sylvari Thief l Yak’s Bend
Grawls Gone Wild (GGW)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I will not let anyone from Yaks tarnish a reputation we as a server have earned with childish semantics such as cheating. I’m not delusional in the regard that all servers do it, but I do not think anyone from our servers should tolerate it.

I don’t think any one particular player would Tarnish your or any server’s name. Every server has honorable players as well as those who like to abuse game mechanics. But as I wrote in previous post, let’s all try to avoid mention of those in here. Otherwise we all know where it is heading – more mentioning of exploits, screenshots, name-calling, character assassination in public, etc. which all would lead to one thing – thread being locked and then a V2 thread which again leads into the same routine. I don’t think calling anyone out here on exploiting would do any good. You can kick player A from your guild but not from your server. Let’s report them and hope Anet takes action.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Oh just a friendly reminder to members of the Tarnished Yaks alliance, we hold our next officer meeting in 2 hours, you all know the address of our secret mumble server we will be discussing more strategies on how to bully FA and make sure it make it look like it’s a 2v1 even though it’s not.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Congrats at winning PvDoor i guess?

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Congrats at winning PvDoor i guess?

Actually, they skipped the door with a mesmer while your forces were defending a diversion attack down south at greenlake.

Then we took greenlake by going through the wall, so no doors there either

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonian Lynx.8274

Plutonian Lynx.8274

Hey all,

Just wanted to mention that all the crazy emotes in battle this week are a lot of fun; I’m glad to have finally found opponents who embrace, rather than pout over the use of emotes in combat. (It’s not gloating, it’s silliness!) It’s been a great week so far, and I’ve enjoyed many of the skirmishes I’ve been involved in, particularly at Stonemist earlier tonight. So, thanks, and keep having fun out there for the rest of the week, folks!

Tarnished Coast (For ze Toast!)
Norpass Imperium [NOPE]
Syndicate of the Mists [SotM]

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

This week has made it obvious, we simply do not have the population necessary to compete at this tier.

Anet make Rev great again.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah i like having fun but being zerged by 40 and hunted down till the last keep is gone oh well congrats tc eventually our server will be completely outmanned as everyone quits and hopes for a new match up.i like wvsw but like this its unplayable.sry and i know ill get a bunch of oh stop whining comments well whatever.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

yeah i like having fun but being zerged by 40 and hunted down till the last keep is gone oh well congrats tc eventually our server will be completely outmanned as everyone quits and hopes for a new match up.i like wvsw but like this its unplayable.sry and i know ill get a bunch of oh stop whining comments well whatever.

Well I have to somewhat agree, its not fun when one server is so overwhelmingly present in wvsw against barely anyone else. It really does make people who are only half interested in it go “well screw this!” when you get just hammered over and over and over. Having a zerg of over 40 or so it seemed against 6 people is a bit dis-heartening at any time though.

Not really anything you can do about it though, even if in the “spirit” of it its very unsportsmanlike in the end, a win is a win is a win….even if it was the same as a 200 pd 6 foot tall man beating up on a 3 yr old.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Meanwhile, in Fort Aspenwood Borderlands…

“Yo dawg, I heard you like trebs, so I put a treb on your wall so you can treb their trebs while they treb your treb!”

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

I disagree. Remember the match up before this one? We (FA)( had the whole map – it can’t always be like this and it won’t always be like this on any server.