11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I can’t speak for NSP but I imagine that they disagree with how DB is staying competitive score wise (hint: it’s not because of your us prime time people) so that might be why they choose to target you guys instead of trying to fight DH.

Lol. If you use a word like “disagree”, then you’re opening up a whole world of complaints about “double teaming”. By saying it like that, you represent yourself as someone who is unhappy with the fact that DB has a strong night presence and your server does not, and is taking it out on the NA players.

Like Greens said, this point that you bring up is worded as a dig at DB NA players. Yes, it is a fact that our NA prime time isn’t as strong as DH nor NSP’s (hint: this has been the case forever, and we all acknowledged it). However, saying that you “disagree” with how DB stays competitive is almost an insult to both NA players and Oceanic players at the same time. Is it DB’s fault that they have a good Oceanic population? Is it a “bad” thing that they do? I don’t think so. I think we’re lucky. I think that puts us in a pretty good place competitively in WvW. We’re lucky as NA players, as it’d definitely be more difficult to try and recruit Oceanic players than it is NA players.

I say it’s an insult because whether or not DB has enough NA players to compete with prime time numbers of this tier, it’s not like the NA players aren’t fighting. It’s not like we’re just laying down and letting the Oceanic players do all the point gathering. We’re fighting as best as we can, and if we didn’t, there would be absolutely no chance we would stay competitive in this tier at all.

Now if you want to say that DB is being targeted because that’s the best way to keep DB from running away with points, then I can’t argue with that. If a team lacking coverage at a certain time is up against a team with good coverage during that time, then it’s a good idea to try and minimize the impact of that discrepancy. However, I can’t agree with your opinion that DB having Oceanic coverage is somehow something to “disagree” with.

Don’t open up this jar again by raising opinions like that, please. We have enough people complaining about “double teaming” in this forum as it is.

I see what you’re saying. And I can raise my hands and say that, “Hey, I can see the score and see that NSP cannot win this week.” That was evident since Saturday morning"

So the question as a Commander stands with me now. Who do I want to see win?
The blue server that hits us toe to toe during prime time with some wins and loses on both sides. Or the giant Lolfest that is the red server who caps points when the majority of us are asleep but can’t seem to muster very many when the big battle kicks up… ..O0o0oH tough one.

But then again I’m probably one of the worst affected by the oceanics since few people are on to help me defend the gear which usually falls to the most unbelievably unskilled players that I have honestly ever seen due to their sheer numbers.
Its seriously like fighting Russia. Little advanced weaponry but eventually you’re just going to run out of ammo.

Although double teaming some people may cry out is unfair.
Well dude, a DH commander this morning decided he was going to go against all logic and attack our rear flank.
Now, we had mustered a 30man zerg at that point but it was up north fighting Dragon.
As soon as scout reports came in you’ve never seen a zerg move that quickly.
I tore the guys out of a land locked battle and threw them straight at DH. Not much out of defence since we can hold that stuff with about 5 people. But to give you guys a shake.
After that DH started attacking Dragon as well because.. Dragon were now pushing down the NSP side and ANZ was basically a free steal.

You should know where this is going now. We pushed the Dragon out of NSP and back into the land locked place at Voleka while DH still plodded up to Mendons and took it.

This may look as if a double team is used. But its really just why attack a difficult target when you could attack someone with split forces? It only takes one Commander with a more dislike for a certain server than the other and BINGO, double slam.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

I see what you’re saying. And I can raise my hands and say that, “Hey, I can see the score and see that NSP cannot win this week.” That was evident since Saturday morning"

The blue server that hits us toe to toe during prime time with some wins and loses on both sides. Or the giant Lolfest that is the red server who caps points when the majority of us are asleep but can’t seem to muster very many when the big battle kicks up… ..O0o0oH tough one.

But then again I’m probably one of the worst affected by the oceanics since few people are on to help me defend the gear which usually falls to the most unbelievably unskilled players that I have honestly ever seen due to their sheer numbers.
Its seriously like fighting Russia. Little advanced weaponry but eventually you’re just going to run out of ammo.

Although double teaming some people may cry out is unfair.
Well dude, a DH commander this morning decided he was going to go against all logic and attack our rear flank.
Now, we had mustered a 30man zerg at that point but it was up north fighting Dragon.
As soon as scout reports came in you’ve never seen a zerg move that quickly.
I tore the guys out of a land locked battle and threw them straight at DH. Not much out of defence since we can hold that stuff with about 5 people. But to give you guys a shake.
After that DH started attacking Dragon as well because.. Dragon were now pushing down the NSP side and ANZ was basically a free steal.

You should know where this is going now. We pushed the Dragon out of NSP and back into the land locked place at Voleka while DH still plodded up to Mendons and took it.

This may look as if a double team is used. But its really just why attack a difficult target when you could attack someone with split forces? It only takes one Commander with a more dislike for a certain server than the other and BINGO, double slam.

Well yes. “Double teaming” in this context relies on individual choices. And that’s my point. No one here (I’m willing to bet, considering we’re tier 5 and not somewhere more competitive) is actively seeking out another server to double team any other team. However, if you voice an opinion that makes it seem that way, that’s going to incite more complaints.

I personally don’t care if it seems like the other two teams are avoiding each other and attacking one. I know that dynamic happens to all three teams at one point or another What I want is for this complaining to stop, for people not to bring in opinions that are potentially inflammatory, and us to have a good finish to this match.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Take it as an insult if you want. It wasn’t intended to be. But just look at the complaints in this thread that DB feels like they are being double teamed. It’s not intentional and it’s not by design.

My point was purely that we do our best to remove any trace of db off the map in prime time and because of that fact you guys complain about being double teamed. I said it before and the reason why that is is because we can’t compete with your night time population.

Again, take it as an insult or don’t. That’s up to you.

I can’t speak for NSP but I imagine that they disagree with how DB is staying competitive score wise (hint: it’s not because of your us prime time people)

You don’t have the numbers to compete with our night time population. We don’t have the numbers to compete with you during NA prime time. We stay competitive as a WHOLE server because NA and Oceanic fight hard to maintain what we have. Your comment was a straight up insult to our NA Prime Time, like we didn’t make any difference in the overall outcome, and now the back peddling with take it as an insult or don’t. That’s up to you SMH

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

“the giant Lolfest that is the red server who caps points when the majority of us are asleep but can’t seem to muster very many when the big battle kicks up… ..O0o0oH tough one.”
wow dude. Pretty insulting kitten. I’m just gonna keep quoting this so other people can flame you lol

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Take it as an insult if you want. It wasn’t intended to be. But just look at the complaints in this thread that DB feels like they are being double teamed. It’s not intentional and it’s not by design.

My point was purely that we do our best to remove any trace of db off the map in prime time and because of that fact you guys complain about being double teamed. I said it before and the reason why that is is because we can’t compete with your night time population.

I can’t speak for NSP but I imagine that they disagree with how DB is staying competitive score wise (hint: it’s not because of your us prime time people)

You don’t have the numbers to compete with our night time population. We don’t have the numbers to compete with you during NA prime time. We stay competitive as a WHOLE server because NA and Oceanic fight hard to maintain what we have. Your comment was a straight up insult to our NA Prime Time, like we didn’t make any difference in the overall outcome, and now the back peddling with take it as an insult or don’t. That’s up to you SMH

It’s all in how you read it. If we were to read between the lines we could say that DB feels like we (DH and NSP) are only staying competitive because we “double team” you.

Besides that you aren’t taking into consideration the post in which I was replying to. It outright suggested that DB and NSP double team DH when all I was doing was suggesting a reason why NSP might prefer to attack you guys over us.

Maybe I could have worded my post a little better but I was getting annoyed by your people’s continual complaining that we are directly working with NSP to double team you guys.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

It’s all in how you read it. If we were to read between the lines we could say that DB feels like we (DH and NSP) are only staying competitive because we “double team” you.

Besides that you aren’t taking into consideration the post in which I was replying to. It outright suggested that DB and NSP double team DH when all I was doing was suggesting a reason why NSP might prefer to attack you guys over us.

Maybe I could have worded my post a little better but I was getting annoyed by your people’s continual complaining that we are directly working with NSP to double team you guys.

I was looking for a previous post I made regarding the double team stuff but it appears it’s been edited or partially removed? Anyways, I really don’t care if we’re double teamed and certainly not gonna complain about it. In fact, I expect it to happen to ALL of us at some point or another. The comment about NSP and DB dbl teaming DH was a joke. Sorry I forgot how sarcasm doesn’t translate well in written form. If you really think about this matchup, DB and DH are pretty even. We just swap roles with NA and Oceanic presence. I’m actually happy DH and NSP are here because it’s made the past two weeks a fun and competitive match.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Rethesis found something very suspicious in our public ventrillo, we took care of it though. Was kind of weird when 50ish DB respond as fast as a ninja mesmer portal into inner garrison takes lol, and a level 1 guild less following around RE Commanders nonstop lol.

Whatever it takes I guess, but just know DB will get its kittens handed to them in T4, and once you get bumped down here we will be better prepared for that next time. Grovel and beg for any other server jumpers yall want, were still going to push your face in during NA Primteime, while yall PVD when were asleep.

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Shadowscamp.8065

Rethesis found something very suspicious in our public ventrillo, we took care of it though. Was kind of weird when 50ish DB respond as fast as a ninja mesmer portal into inner garrison takes lol, and a level 1 guild less following around RE Commanders nonstop lol.

Whatever it takes I guess, but just know DB will get its kittens handed to them in T4, and once you get bumped down here we will be better prepared for that next time. Grovel and beg for any other server jumpers yall want, were still going to push your face in during NA Primteime, while yall PVD when were asleep.

…Rofl. Did any of us grovel or beg? Ever? The answer is no, just in case you were wondering.

Get off your high horse. You have higher numbers during NA prime time. No one disputed that. We agreed to that fact. We struggle against it every day. We never claimed to be stronger than anyone else. We’ve been fighting bigger numbers for a LONG time.

Obviously, you’re one of those people with something against us having an Oceanic population. Obviously you think it’s “wrong” or “bad”.

You know what word I would use for your childish outburst in this post? “Butthurt”. Well guess what? This matchup is proposed to be the same next week as well. We got transfers. So what? Our NA fighters keep fighting no matter what, even when you “push our faces in” during your populous hours. We have been since the guild exodus, and we will keep on doing so.

Once again, get off your high horse and go somewhere else where no one can see you pat yourself on the back for having a bigger population at a specific time of day than another server. No one needs your opinions, ideas, or thoughts in this thread. Nor, I’m willing to bet, anywhere else either.

Qoo ~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: shonefob.7091

shonefob.7091

We had found your mesmer multiple times and had around 10 people looking for him because we knew what he was up to. We all warned our whole team. He was a very good mesmer getting away from us a few times, but he popped the portal inches away from me, I and a few others then warned our team and and of course people shew up it was a garrison.

I highly doubt someone had gotten on your vent if that is what you are implying.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

That was not the only situation where we ran into a brick wall this evening. That same level 1 who was on a Ballista and not using it when we needed, was always trying to “help” every one stack on Ethersin (our commander), and was the same person who was defensive in team chat when I said “We have a spy for DB with us in the map”. He was the same person who replied with “me? I’m not a spy, is this how Darkhaven reps” when no one even accused him yet in chat.

So yes, I am implying that some one in DB during NA primetime is doing this to help their server win the match. Not the server as a whole, but certainly more than two people at least. His IP was banned from our vent, and we will consider new protocols to adjust the security of our voice chat program.

Crazy Leg

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

That was not the only situation where we ran into a brick wall this evening. That same level 1 who was on a Ballista and not using it when we needed, was always trying to “help” every one stack on Ethersin (our commander), and was the same person who was defensive in team chat when I said “We have a spy for DB with us in the map”. He was the same person who replied with “me? I’m not a spy, is this how Darkhaven reps” when no one even accused him yet in chat.

So yes, I am implying that some one in DB during NA primetime is doing this to help their server win the match. Not the server as a whole, but certainly more than two people at least. His IP was banned from our vent, and we will consider new protocols to adjust the security of our voice chat program.

Seems like you’ve got a few guys in DH that have a hard time dealing with good competition, you included. Keep slinging the insults at DB, you’re just fueling our determination.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Seems like you’ve got a few guys in DH that have a hard time dealing with good competition, you included. Keep slinging the insults at DB, you’re just fueling our determination.

I love good competition, However I do have a hard time dealing with people who choose to use our vent for the wrong purpose and relay messages back to their server to help them win. Again I do enjoy competition, as I am sure most WvW players do, its just the shady things in WvW that a lot of us do not like.

Crazy Leg

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I love good competition, However I do have a hard time dealing with people who choose to use our vent for the wrong purpose and relay messages back to their server to help them win. Again I do enjoy competition, as I am sure most WvW players do, its just the shady things in WvW that a lot of us do not like.

Grovel, Beg, Push your face in, PvDoor and paranoia about a spy on a voice server. Yep, that’s a whole lotta mud slingin’ goin’ on there.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

I was looking for a previous post I made regarding the double team stuff but it appears it’s been edited or partially removed? Anyways, I really don’t care if we’re double teamed and certainly not gonna complain about it. In fact, I expect it to happen to ALL of us at some point or another. The comment about NSP and DB dbl teaming DH was a joke. Sorry I forgot how sarcasm doesn’t translate well in written form. If you really think about this matchup, DB and DH are pretty even. We just swap roles with NA and Oceanic presence. I’m actually happy DH and NSP are here because it’s made the past two weeks a fun and competitive match.

You don’t care. Yet a lot of people from DB keep on bringing it up. Jokes or otherwise. It’s been mentioned countless times over the last 2 weeks.

So obviously some of your guys think we are actually in some sort of alliance with NSP. Which is actually really amusing. Amusing that people actually think it, irritating they keep bringing it up.

If I had to put a word to what we are to NSP that word would be indifferent.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Grovel, Beg, Push your face in, PvDoor and paranoia about a spy on a voice server. Yep, that’s a whole lotta mud slingin’ goin’ on there.

Fact: your servers primetime is 5am. Enjoy pvdooring against no one.
Fact: You are groveling
Fact: DB has only gotten over 20k points because of your early morning PvDoor masters.

Don’t start getting upset about facts now. I did call them masters after all…

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Fact: DB has only gotten over 20k points because of your early morning PvDoor masters.

5 am? Really? I wasn’t aware that NA prime time was so early. Here it is 6 am in TEXAS and I still haven’t been to bed yet. Stayed up all night wiping everything you had, from 7pm until just a few minutes ago. You’re just a mere speck on the map now. I think you need a Thesaurus to fully understand the word “groveling”. Thanks for the motivation. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

You don’t care. Yet a lot of people from DB keep on bringing it up. Jokes or otherwise. It’s been mentioned countless times over the last 2 weeks.

So obviously some of your guys think we are actually in some sort of alliance with NSP. Which is actually really amusing. Amusing that people actually think it, irritating they keep bringing it up.

If I had to put a word to what we are to NSP that word would be indifferent.

There might be a few that think that, but just a very few. I look at it as more of a coincidence than anything else. For the most part, we left NSP alone tonight and chose to expand our lead, unless they directly interfered with our objectives. You guys are gonna have some catching up to do. I expect it to be a fairly close score, so try not to disappoint me when I wake up later today. Cheers mate!

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Cirax.9231

Cirax.9231

5 am? Really? I wasn’t aware that NA prime time was so early. Here it is 6 am in TEXAS and I still haven’t been to bed yet. Stayed up all night wiping everything you had, from 7pm until just a few minutes ago. Yo’re just a mere speck on the map now. I think you need a Thesaurus to fully understand the word “groveling”. Thanks for the motivation. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

It’s nice to know some people need to feed their egos by staying up until 7am capturing points – whatever makes you proud of yourself.

Otherwise, this has been a close matchup regardless of coverage differences. Thanks to DB, DH, and NSP for the great fights!

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

5 am? Really? I wasn’t aware that NA prime time was so early. Here it is 6 am in TEXAS and I still haven’t been to bed yet. Stayed up all night wiping everything you had, from 7pm until just a few minutes ago. Yo’re just a mere speck on the map now. I think you need a Thesaurus to fully understand the word “groveling”. Thanks for the motivation. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

It’s nice to know some people need to feed their egos by staying up until 7am capturing points – whatever makes you proud of yourself.

Otherwise, this has been a close matchup regardless of coverage differences. Thanks to DB, DH, and NSP for the great fights!

I’m proud of my mates and our server. Dig at me all you want, your opinion isn’t worth a hill of beans to me. I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re on DH. If you are, I’m sorry you feel the need to be a sore loser. My post was a conversation with someone else and your comment was unwarranted. I’m up late every night since I normally work the graveyard. I just stayed up a little later than usual.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Rob.7624

Just wanted to post this.
Our siege is dropp’in siege

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

So this guy is on here saying our server is nothing compared to DB, but all they do is PvD when no one is on to oppose them in any numbers worth a kitten Sounds like a stand up fellow right there. I’ll be glad to be back to facing servers that are not based around late night capping. Have fun getting squashed in the upper tier. From what I’ve seen of your server’s actual strategy when fighting something other than mostly empty fortifications…you won’t stand a chance lol

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

(edited by Ninya.3942)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

So this guy is on here saying our server is nothing compared to DB, but all they do is PvD when no one is on to oppose them in any numbers worth a kitten Sounds like a stand up fellow right there. I’ll be glad to be back to facing servers that are not based around late night capping. Have fun getting squashed in the upper tier. From what I’ve seen of your server’s actual strategy when fighting something other than mostly empty fortifications…you won’t stand a chance lol

Unfortunately the projected match up for next week is the same exact match up as this week.

DH v DB v NSP round 3

(edited by fellyn.5083)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Sigh, oh well. More fight club with nsp then.

Elementalist Class Lead

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Only reason I like this bracket is because of Rethesis…. Other than that its pretty boring

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

So are you implying that your night crew is useless and doesn’t deserve any credit or acknowledgement of what they do? They are just a door to you? Wow, if that was the case I would jump server immediately. DB always welcomes new players, you guys will be appreciated no matter what if you come over

Only reason I like this bracket is because of Rethesis…. Other than that its pretty boring

Actually NSP has shown good skill on tactics, they do need to work on overall strategy. If they had better coverage they definitely belong in a higher tier or 2. I have yet to see anything worth mentioning from DH. All they do is zerg. Either way, being that there server is practically full, I don’t see them moving up a tier because it is harder to keep and get new offtime players.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Furey.6734)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

So are you implying that your night crew is useless and doesn’t deserve any credit or acknowledgement of what they do? They are just a door to you? Wow, if that was the case I would jump server immediately. DB always welcomes new players, you guys will be appreciated no matter what if you come over

Actually NSP has shown good skill on tactics, they do need to work on overall strategy. If they had better coverage they definitely belong in a higher tier or 2. I have yet to see anything worth mentioning from DH. All they do is zerg. Either way, being that there server is practically full, I don’t see them moving up a tier because it is harder to keep and get new offtime players.

I would have to agree with this. NSP has shown that they have the best tactics. DH is predictable running in huge zergs, using portal bombs, and golems to get whatever they want. DB spends all of our time defending whatever we can during NA time against high numbers. I do not understand why DH comments seem to butthurt about our oceanic players when essentially I see your server doing exactly what our Oceanics do. I have seen DH take our entire borderlands in 30 mins then move on to NSP I the same amount of time. I think the real winners regardless of the score is NSP.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Just popping in here to remind people to keep it classy.. there’s no excuse for getting our thread locked. Every server in this match should be proud of their performance, and the fact that we are far more “legit” than higher tiers where sabotage, spying, exploiting, etc. is prevalent. I for one am very glad that we’ll be facing each-other again. Balanced matches like this are much more enjoyable than stomping the competition (or being stomped on). We better learn to love each-other, because we’re going to be seeing A LOT of one-another.

Dragonbrand may appear to have a strong advantage with “PvDoor” at certain times of the day (and I understand the frustration of DH and NSP), but I assure you that our advantage only applies in lower tiers. Without expanded coverage none of our servers can hope to hold a spot in T3 or T4, regardless of how committed our players may be. WvW runs 24/7… that’s just the way it is. Countering Dragonbrand’s night crew by annihilating our assets during NA primetime is exactly the right strategy.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

After 2 weeks wvw with these 3 servers, here is my impression, objectively:

DB—pros: best population coverage overall especially asian/ocean time zone; huge casual wvw players base;
DB—cons: lack of organization, lack of commanders, as I mentioned above, DB has a lot of casual players (so called pugs), a large number of them are not experienced and don’t know what to do w/o commander’s lead. A simple fact is no matter how many DB has in certain map, as long as there is no commander, that map will look ugly. Most DB players are only familiar with following zerg, but small strategic assault team (which is very effective) is rare to see in DB.

DH—pros: best population coverage during NA prime time. My estimation(maybe not correct) is that DH might have equal number(or close) of DB+NSP all over 4 maps during NA prime time. Players are experienced , build + use sieges very well.
DH—cons: bad non-NA prime time coverage. Sometime over confident and fight unwisely, so the zerg is easy get into the unlimited scrimmage with other server(mainly DB) which make the target to be easy to predict and sometime be countered.

NSP—pros: best organization and strategy. Small assult team can be seen very often which is very effective. Zerg has great mobility and very clear aim.
NSP—cons: probably the worst population coverage among 3 servers. You can’t do much w/o enough numbers.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

I would have to agree with this. NSP has shown that they have the best tactics. DH is predictable running in huge zergs, using portal bombs, and golems to get whatever they want. DB spends all of our time defending whatever we can during NA time against high numbers. I do not understand why DH comments seem to butthurt about our oceanic players when essentially I see your server doing exactly what our Oceanics do. I have seen DH take our entire borderlands in 30 mins then move on to NSP I the same amount of time. I think the real winners regardless of the score is NSP.

The only reason DB’s “night capping” was being talked about is because they kept going on about getting double teamed and it had to be explained to them why there was a perfectly logical reason for it. No butthurt involved. Still they persisted in posting about double teams despite the reason why being explained several times in various different ways.

And “lol” at some how trying to spin using siege as some form of a bad thing. It’s kind of there to be used.

You guys honestly think you’re ready for tier 4 and higher? Really? Trying to say DH runs only in zergs. Using portal bombs and siege? Really? You guys literally have no idea what you’ll be facing in tier 4. It’s pretty amusing.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Dude if what you say is correct then all the Asian/Oceanic people on DB can make the same claims about all the NA people. because all your doing is night Capping them.

All that matters to me atm is when i had to hit the sack at 7pm pst we had retaken alot of our BL’s back and had a resonable amount of EB in our hands.

Us NA people have an uphill battle and over the course of the last few days we have made a lot of gains during a time period where we were lucky to control anything.

We will keep fighting. that’s all you need to know.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Here on NSP we try to do something in the morning but only a few guilds are on (Meow,Soul,TMT). We aren’t big in numbers but we do a lot of ninja cap. Since we don’t have the numbers we try doing any sort of tactic we can to win lol.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Kelvingts.2035

I think this is base on opinion, well some of it. DH being “experienced”? there are smart zergs with commanders who avoided taking SM from nsp so they could spend most their time taking db towers during Prime. Then there are dumb DH zergs who runs in to SC with 3 minute buffs into a Db zerg just to get wipe and mainly killed/down by the vet.
Inexperience or experienced players/groups/zergs are gathered in all 3 servers.

DH has huge NA prime advantage so db players given up on fighting at that time, so they take everything in sight Or oceanic players are sleeping, ok PVD?
DB has huge oceanic prime advantage so dh players given up on fighting at that time, so they take everything in sight Or na prime players sleeping, ok PVD?
Nsp is the only server who rarely gets to pvd, they have a Na prime and a oceanic [2 hours later] prime but they’re smart enough to go after Db or Dh towers that are far enough away from Dh or Db, PVD occurs there too.

Pretty much all 3 servers have some type of pvd, inexperienced players, experienced players, etc etc, grass is always greener on the other side.
Db players will complain about Dh + nsp,
Dh players will complain about Db + nsp,
Nsp players will complain about Db + dh.
And ofc there are players who side with certain rival servers while disliking another.

Stop being disrespectful to all the hardwork all 3 servers dish out. It’s players like you flamers that actually make these things less respectful and less fun.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Before a string of mass server transfers Dragonbrand was a Tier 2/3 world, so many of us know exactly what we would be facing in Tier 4. And it’s an absolute fact that we aren’t ready for the likes of Crystal Desert, Yak’s Bend or Fort Aspenwood (which all belong in T3).

Wish I could be there to see the tail end of the current match.. looks like it’s going to come down to the wire. Unfortunately I’ll be stuck at work most of the day.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

score check anyone?

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

lani.7431

The only reason DB’s “night capping” was being talked about is because they kept going on about getting double teamed and it had to be explained to them why there was a perfectly logical reason for it. No butthurt involved. Still they persisted in posting about double teams despite the reason why being explained several times in various different ways.

And “lol” at some how trying to spin using siege as some form of a bad thing. It’s kind of there to be used.

You guys honestly think you’re ready for tier 4 and higher? Really? Trying to say DH runs only in zergs. Using portal bombs and siege? Really? You guys literally have no idea what you’ll be facing in tier 4. It’s pretty amusing.

What are you going on about? Your post just makes it seem like you mad. NSP has superior tactics than both DB and DH. Why does this make you so mad?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

LOL It’s stupid we can even stay in this bracket.

Go NSP Fight club!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I think this is base on opinion, well some of it. DH being “experienced”? there are smart zergs with commanders who avoided taking SM from nsp so they could spend most their time taking db towers during Prime. Then there are dumb DH zergs who runs in to SC with 3 minute buffs into a Db zerg just to get wipe and mainly killed/down by the vet.
Inexperience or experienced players/groups/zergs are gathered in all 3 servers.

DH has huge NA prime advantage so db players given up on fighting at that time, so they take everything in sight Or oceanic players are sleeping, ok PVD?
DB has huge oceanic prime advantage so dh players given up on fighting at that time, so they take everything in sight Or na prime players sleeping, ok PVD?
Nsp is the only server who rarely gets to pvd, they have a Na prime and a oceanic [2 hours later] prime but they’re smart enough to go after Db or Dh towers that are far enough away from Dh or Db, PVD occurs there too.

Pretty much all 3 servers have some type of pvd, inexperienced players, experienced players, etc etc, grass is always greener on the other side.
Db players will complain about Dh + nsp,
Dh players will complain about Db + nsp,
Nsp players will complain about Db + dh.
And ofc there are players who side with certain rival servers while disliking another.

Stop being disrespectful to all the hardwork all 3 servers dish out. It’s players like you flamers that actually make these things less respectful and less fun.

Real NSP players don’t complain, we just laugh. We know we are winning in a sense.

We shouldn’t still be in this bracket next week.

Darkhaven should have crushed us, DB should have crushed us. How we have this many points is just lol-worthy.

Fight club GO!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

score check anyone?

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

What are you going on about? Your post just makes it seem like you mad. NSP has superior tactics than both DB and DH. Why does this make you so mad?

When did I ever mention NSP not having any of those things you listed? Or even mention NSP at all in that post you quoted? If you’re going to quote me you should maybe read my post first.

I’m not mad and it’s interesting you think that. I would say I’m more shocked and amused at those posts than anything else.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Huh, Darkhaven did better than I expected last night, managing to close the gap through Dragonbrand Prime Time.

Very impressive.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

lani.7431

When did I ever mention NSP not having any of those things you listed? Or even mention NSP at all in that post you quoted? If you’re going to quote me you should maybe read my post first.

I’m not mad and it’s interesting you think that. I would say I’m more shocked and amused at those posts than anything else.

Umm I quoted furey ,Hun

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

I don’t get it. DH says DB is a PvDoor server because we have people at night. But in the morning they PvDoor and it’s okay? I was just on DB BL now, and they rolled into our upgraded garrison with about 30 people and a golem against our 4. We lost an upgraded keep in < 3 minutes due to numbers. I just don’t understand how either that’s not PvDoor or that it is somehow okay because it’s during waking ours in EST.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

Umm I quoted furey ,Hun

Looks to me like you quoted me to me. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the website bugged somehow.

I don’t get it. DH says DB is a PvDoor server because we have people at night. But in the morning they PvDoor and it’s okay? I was just on DB BL now, and they rolled into our upgraded garrison with about 30 people and a golem against our 4. We lost an upgraded keep in < 3 minutes due to numbers. I just don’t understand how either that’s not PvDoor or that it is somehow okay because it’s during waking ours in EST.

No one has said it’s not okay?

(edited by fellyn.5083)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

That was my golem. And PvDoor is boring no matter which side of it you or I are on. All three servers do it at different points in the day.

The underlying structural problem for this current match-up(From a Darkhaven perspective) is that DH has to compete with NSP during US daylight and primetime hours, while DB has no real competition during Taiwanese daylight and primetime hours. Also, DB’s US primetime numbers are far superior to DH’s Taiwanese primetime numbers.

Complaining about this stuff is silly, its the nature of 24/7 WvW, but understanding it will give some needed perspective.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Shadowscamp.8065

Siegeception.

I was unaware golems could do that. o.o

Qoo ~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Siegeception.

I was unaware golems could do that. o.o

I suppose I’m not surprised, since you can still access your inventory when in a siege golem.

Still, pretty funny. At least we don’t have people launching golems out of trebuchets or flame rams from catapults.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

fellyn.5083

Somewhere out there there is an xzibit meme waiting to be made.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Rob.7624

Sigh, oh well. More fight club with nsp then.

Lol.
I have my build this time.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Ninya.3942

We actually have to fight against NSP in our primetime. You guys have no resistance all night and cover the map.

Elementalist Class Lead

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Kelvingts.2035

We actually have to fight against NSP in our primetime. You guys have no resistance all night and cover the map.

What are you talking about…? There is always a Nsp or Dh zerg flipping towers…they just happen to have a small zerg than Na prime. I wanted to give you guys somesthing nice to stand on but you guys just can’t stop making excuses to make yourselves feel better for losing. Are you even awake at that time to actually represent these Dh night zergs?