12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

My first MMO was Everquest 1, back when the Velious Expansion was new.

Ah, Velious. I was in our server’s “uber guild” back then. First to clear Temple of Veeshan.

The good ol days…

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

What guild? I was on Nameless in Legacy of Steel?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Ascent on Rodcet Nife (same Ascent in WoW that opened the gates of whatever world first thingy).

BTW meant our own server first, not server-wide first NTOV clear (who was that anyway? Afterlife or FoH I’d imagine. Or was it LoS?).

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Hehe, we got a couple first kills in there, but I don’t believe we were first to clear it. Our biggest claim to fame was the first Avatar of War kill which would be considered a pretty ridiculous fight by todays standards, and he dropped no loot!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Ah yeah, the whole “frozen jesus” thing! Not sure if you guys used the charmed mob on AoW, but I remember it happening around then.

Speaking of which, I have read every one of Tigole’s old website updates at least 5x each, probably more. Ah, good times.

And everyone else reading this is like WTF are these nubs talking about?

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Lol Frozen Jesus I hadn’t heard that in ages. And ya, Tigole Bitties. He actually got his job at blizzard because of those updates. From time to time I run into people from that era and its always fun. Things have changed so much.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If BG dominates T2, they will rise to T1.

Only if T1 stop swapping SBI and JQ at the last position… This is keeping both servers “secure” at T1 since BG need to stomp (I mean really dominate the thing, not just win) SoR and TC to get that much rating at a single week…

So SBI and BG may swap spots next week? Interesting.

You’re going to miss us zomb …. Er I mean Toasters!

Last time JQ was almost falling and then it came up again… I’m sure SBI will do the same. I’m not expecting BG to go up this week.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Well we’ve had a SBI player scouting us this week on TC …. Even admitted as much to a group of us (yes we all thought it odd, too). Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re on your servers too. Then again, the guy could have just worded things poorly and was scouting contemplating a move. Still, it was odd.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: nelspec.5804

nelspec.5804

First time BG has gained a sizable lead on first day of this matchup, so we SEA guilds had it easy before logging off and had a greatway to end the night in EBG Overlook Keep toasting zombies wave after wave and they keep rising back…

[Urge] – BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ThriKreen.8761

ThriKreen.8761

Last night was entertaining to say the least. I have never seen so much Superior siege and omega golems in the entire time i’ve played. I think Blackgate saved up their monies and bought the farm last night. Was pretty impressive.

I was doing a supply run from AH and stumbled across that Strike Golem Squad and decided to join in the fun. And yeah, I think there was a group that was busy building up the golems for several hours. Seeing like 6-8 of them being teleported to the SoR garrison’s door, then holding said garrison for 3-4 hours solid (at least, til I realized it was 6am and logged off) was definitely the highlight of my day. Imagine my surprise when I logged back in later today and seeing we still held onto it.

Oh yeah, and DE was captured, so I hotfooted to the fort and got my last POI, whooo!

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Karmagettie.7231

Karmagettie.7231

I must say, in one week BG and SoR will be introduced to MF finally. We have been on a break for over a week due to the holidays, and it is going to continue until next server reset. I cant wait to engage in combat with BG and SoR. If you thought Pink was strong, MF is just as good. Ask FA/CD/Yaks.

Necka The Logic – Eng
Karmagettie – Warrior
Tarnished Coast [CYN]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Score Updates for 11pm on GMT -3 (5pm PST)

War is breaking down there…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

WvW would be balanced if we didn’t have massive amounts of non-US players joining US servers just so they could dominate. It’s quite cowardice IMO.

WvW is balanced. Everyone has the right to go and recruit new guilds to their server.

Actually, it’s not balanced because BG has enough people to zerg 3 of the 4 BLs simultaneously during all hours and nobody else can compete — it’s game about numbers because tactics only go so far when you’re facing multiple 50+ zergs in each BL.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

WvW would be balanced if we didn’t have massive amounts of non-US players joining US servers just so they could dominate. It’s quite cowardice IMO.

WvW is balanced. Everyone has the right to go and recruit new guilds to their server.

Actually, it’s not balanced because BG has enough people to zerg 3 of the 4 BLs simultaneously during all hours and nobody else can compete — it’s game about numbers because tactics only go so far when you’re facing multiple 50+ zergs in each BL.

BG does not have enough people to zerg 3/4 BLs simultaneously during all hours, sorry to inform you.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ben Mason.8641

Ben Mason.8641

bg does not have all hour coverage… ive seen times where only eb has a huge zerg, with 2 empty borderlands and bg with about 10 defenders. while we do have better coverage than tc and sor, theres plenty of holes in it.

AIM ~ Desolation

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

restarting this topic since only after 35 posts our other one got locked and deleted.
lets not be stupid and get this locked.

score update plz

Its not people being stupid that gets the topics locked and deleted. Its terrible forum moderation. A decent moderator would warn/ban individual offenders rather than punishing the entire community. There is not even a reason given, I have no idea why my post was deleted. I really hope the forum moderators don’t get paid for such sloppy work.

The fact that this game is so awesome despite culling, exploits and terrible administration/moderation is a real testament to the game.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

I lol’d at this. 3/4 eh? We wish but sadly that’s far from true.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Where is SoR? lol Practically nonexistent in their strongest timezone.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I must say, in one week BG and SoR will be introduced to MF finally. We have been on a break for over a week due to the holidays, and it is going to continue until next server reset. I cant wait to engage in combat with BG and SoR. If you thought Pink was strong, MF is just as good. Ask FA/CD/Yaks.

I can’t wait until you folks get back. We have really missed your presence.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Also last night I was literally the only BG guy in TC BL and I was trying to have some fun 1v1s against some PINK ppl defending the tower/yaks by BGs spawn. Yet they would only attack me 2v1 or 3v1. Then a SoR guy comes along (TC totally ignores him as he runs by them) and the SoR guy attacks me. One of the TC even cheered for the SoR guy so it was even more satisfying when I destroyed that SoR warrior from EPIC.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

TC tends not to attack solo players, assuming they’re after a poi or something, unless they attack first.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

TC tends not to attack solo players, assuming they’re after a poi or something, unless they attack first.

Unless the TC in question is a Thief…

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Oh ok, I bet they thought that SoR guy was going to win as they cheered him on. But then I won the battle.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Well I did say tends

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

lol jayne, I like you.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

Just as an update: its siege saturday in SOR BL

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Does that mean you won’t kill me if you see me? Excellent!

I have cake!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Our diehards are still chugging along but we had an issue Sat morning that destroyed any chance of us getting our more casual players into WvW this week.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Tammuz.7361

ehh, cool drama…

do tell

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Our diehards are still chugging along but we had an issue Sat morning that destroyed any chance of us getting our more casual players into WvW this week.

Ahh man that sucks. Just surprised cause usually you can easily put up 350 or higher during NA prime.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

I have cake!

I’d have to recognize you first.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Tammuz.7361

Ahh man that sucks. Just surprised cause usually you can easily put up 350 or higher during NA prime.

Same, usually yaal ahead goin into sunday, this is gonna make for a very boring week

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

They are around, just not in the triple zerg numbers like BG.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Btw, if anyone just saw a wondering d/d elementalist in EB around BG towers that was me. I wasn’t trying to exploit or anything. I was trying to hug the towers close enough to get the POI’s xD.

Alas, I could not get them.

I state this because I ran into three people who decided to attack me as I walked by them at first. I had to kill you guys, sorry. Next time don’t attack me.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

They are around, just not in the triple zerg numbers like BG.

We were full up in EB, being double teamed by TC and BG. For some reason Durios is the only tower on the map. So BG would hit it, then TC, then BG, then TC, then BG. and we killed about 300 enemies just on the stairs.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Unless the TC in question is a Thief…

That’s every thief though, as the profession encourages it. Can’t fault players for playing something how it was designed to be played.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I have cake!

I’d have to recognize you first.

My guildmate says I look like a big marshmallow …. That help?

Come to think of it … I’m kinda squishy like one too …. Hmmm

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Still trying to recover from a terrible decision that happened on reset night.
Not to mention holidays still. Most take off the entire week, and not just christmas.

Expect to see many drunk Rallians around on New Years though. lol

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

You guys are awfully vague. Now I’m curious lol

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

You guys are awfully vague. Now I’m curious lol

My guess is that it has something to do with the entirety of Sanctum of Rall getting drunk and waking up in the same bed. They just need some time apart to sort everything and figure out who they are anymore and what’s become of their lives. Also I’m sure it has something to do with burning photographs and lab tests.

I mean, when else have you heard people say, “still trying to recover from a terrible decision that happened [the other] night,” and have it not involve alcohol and unmentionables? I’m just saying guys. Just saying.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

TC Mesmer hacked inside our Bay in BG BL.

Not going to say the guild name because one player doesn’t represent the entire guild and we didn’t take pictures of him when he was in the hacked spot.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

We killed him and he came back. He is under the map and I am recording video now.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We killed him and he came back. He is under the map and I am recording video now.

Sent you a pm with contact info on who to try to get a hold of on TC. We do not support anyone who exploits. Hopefully this person is on playing now and will help resolve it.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

If you can catch a guild name, please contact them in-game to sort it out re: removing them from the guild. I’d be willing to help you get in contact with them if you message me in-game. (Edit: Jayne’s contact list will be more helpful/useful than myself, so go there first.)

Otherwise, let’s try to keep this out of match-up topics, regardless of the server(s) involved. Report it to ArenaNet via email at exploits@arena.net and they’ll sort it out.

I know that I (or anyone else) don’t need to lecture you (or anyone else) regarding this, but I’d like to keep posting that email address up there so that those who visit the forums less frequently have it readily available.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I think the way pvp handled it was the right way letting (in this case) TC know about the hack without naming the guild.

It’s a decent flame-resistant method

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Yes, that was intended to be a compliment, however I also may have misread the original quote so it was sort of off topic (it was true nonetheless).

Mostly I was giving TC some ribbing to watch out. Their garrison Lord hasn’t had dishpan hands in sometime, and BG has plenty of dishes that need washing after the party celebrating our early lead over SoR. We promise to give him a 15min break, and a half hour for lunch. ha ha

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

restarting this topic since only after 35 posts our other one got locked and deleted.

score update plz

Its not people being stupid that gets the topics locked and deleted. Its terrible forum moderation. A decent moderator would warn/ban individual offenders rather than punishing the entire community. There is not even a reason given, I have no idea why my post was deleted. I really hope the forum moderators don’t get paid for such sloppy work.

The fact that this game is so awesome despite culling, exploits and terrible administration/moderation is a real testament to the game.

i support the OP of this comment for president forum mod during the next election

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

score update plz

i support the OP of this comment for president forum mod during the next election

heh I was given an infraction for replying to a post that later deleted, even though nothing I said was inappropriate. But its all good.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

A lot of SoR people were wondering too, perhaps the prediction of SoR sliding to 3rd will happen sooner than later…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: banditz.9342

banditz.9342

Yay , great Fight last night at SoR garrison – We were holding it for hours multiple walls down East – West …. cheers to BG [Urge] / [KnT] for defending it.. keep up the good fight guys

Banditz – Thief [ Urge ]
" Be Silent or say something better than Silence "