12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

http://tinypic.com/r/xad0p/6

Here’s a picture I took at Klovan last night. Our trebs from SM couldn’t hit BG trebs(they were on top of the supply depot) in Klovan so we had to move to manually take them out to defend SM. It was an epic battle to say the least. We didn’t take klovan, but we got the trebs! Keep in mind this was really late last night. People were starting to doze off since it was mostly NA players with backup from other borderlands for a last stand SM defense. As you can see there is an FA, ICoa, KnT, choo, CDS, GGSH presence.

See that BG pugs? They focus fire!

That was some epic battles, we got in SM lords room quite a few times, needed just a bit more presence and we’d have taken it sooner. Was very close, good fights to the bitter end.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

So I was skirmishing with BG in eternal battlegrounds and several times I was actually assisted by some SoR. In return we fended off a bigger group of BG and parted ways. This really impressed me. I spoke with our commanders and the majority supported the SoR-TC alliance. Fellow Tarnished Coasters, we have tried our blitz tactics this last few weeks and it has completely failed to even keep us competitive by the end of the week. We outmatch our opponents when the worlds are at full queue but we just don’t have the numbers to carry us through the storm. TC commanders please look at the history and facts and support non-aggression with SoR. Its time to stop trying to squeeze water from a rock and be strategic.

I mean to beat this horse to death, because we’ve seen before what happens when TC ally or non-aggress with another world (See attached). TC commanders please order your people not to attack SoR on sight and focus our efforts on toppling BG. Defend our ground to the last asura half-standing but don’t push on SoR ground.

We’re playing a game of attrition so lets just narrow our focus on continuing to show BG the pressure of what 100 of their people vs 100 of other people really feels like. I don’t care if we come in last place. If we can mix things up and topple BG, it’ll will be worth it.

-Dwhite Dynamite

Attachments:

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

http://tinypic.com/r/xad0p/6

Here’s a picture I took at Klovan last night. Our trebs from SM couldn’t hit BG trebs(they were on top of the supply depot) in Klovan so we had to move to manually take them out to defend SM. It was an epic battle to say the least. We didn’t take klovan, but we got the trebs! Keep in mind this was really late last night. People were starting to doze off since it was mostly NA players with backup from other borderlands for a last stand SM defense. As you can see there is an FA, ICoa, KnT, choo, CDS, GGSH presence.

See that BG pugs? They focus fire!

That was some epic battles, we got in SM lords room quite a few times, needed just a bit more presence and we’d have taken it sooner. Was very close, good fights to the bitter end.

If I die, I’m taking someone or something with me!

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

So I was skirmishing with BG in eternal battlegrounds and several times I was actually assisted by some SoR. In return we fended off a bigger group of BG and parted ways. This really impressed me. I spoke with our commanders and the majority supported the SoR-TC alliance. Fellow Tarnished Coasters, we have tried our blitz tactics this last few weeks and it has completely failed to even keep us competitive by the end of the week. We outmatch our opponents when the worlds are at full queue but we just don’t have the numbers to carry us through the storm. TC commanders please look at the history and facts and support non-aggression with SoR. Its time to stop trying to squeeze water from a rock and be strategic.

I mean to beat this horse to death, because we’ve seen before what happens when TC ally or non-aggress with another world (See attached). TC commanders please order your people not to attack SoR on sight and focus our efforts on toppling BG. Defend our ground to the last asura half-standing but don’t push on SoR ground.

We’re playing a game of attrition so lets just narrow our focus on continuing to show BG the pressure of what 100 of their people vs 100 of other people really feels like. I don’t care if we come in last place. If we can mix things up and topple BG, it’ll will be worth it.

-Dwhite Dynamite

I think most of us are trying, especially on BG’s primetime. Alliances in this game are ftagile though and it can fall apart quite easily. No server has complete control on everyone so don’t get mad if the other server you’re working with turn against you.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Well i start to hate some TC now as I dont see points to make “official allied pact”. You hit whoever that is weaker/easier to hit for more +PPT that’s how you win the 3 way battle. If you’re focus on hitting someone while allied with another server which also leading yours, you’re playing for 2nd or even 3rd.

TC, if you want to win at least 2nd. Hit anyone that is weaker than other, If you pact with SoR to focus attack BG only, you are playing for 2nd (or even 3rd) and being used by SoR.

The allies can be work if they managed to control all commanders from both server, not 100% but ive seen before. But please dont act like what JQQ and SBI had done to us in tier1. It was just plain sick and disgusting. We honored your fighting spirit TC. Dont let some forum dictators misguided you to this stupid allied idea.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Dear stunned SoR players watching our naked group of URGE and ICoa. I hope you were laughing as much as we were heading to your borderlands earlier in the day. Had a good time being a thorn in your side. A lot of video was captured of the funny times. (I really like that one individual from Choo who joined us in party and had a nice laugh with us. XD )

Good times. ;D

Haha ok that’s hilarious. I wish I would have been there (I think?).

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

I would love to see a TC-SoR alliance against us. It is, in my opinion, the intended course of action in WvW, and it makes these aging match ups far more competitive.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I don’t really speak for my server, but I don’t really care about whether we’re second or third place. No one will be using me, and Im pretty sure TC is playing by their own rules. Back in T3 we asked our two competing servers to team up against us, because we want to be ready for T2. Whatever happens though, Im confident that my server will change the dynamics of this tier playing by their own rules. :p

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

TC defend their land so good that they even defend the jump puzzle… I’m having a hard time trying to kill all of you and get the key at same time…

BTW, Scores for 3am GMT -3 (10pm PST)

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

I would love to see a TC-SoR alliance against us. It is, in my opinion, the intended course of action in WvW, and it makes these aging match ups far more competitive.

I’m probably going to get dissed here, but since it’s New Year’s and I’m on my second bottle of wine, I’ll come out with it. I agree with you.

I don’t know where this “gentlemen’s agreement” came from where it’s bad form to 2 v 1, but I do believe that was the intended side effect of the 3 realm system. I think that’s what ANet sort of envisioned would happen in WvW, but player pride has kind of circumvented that.

I will continue to play, and listen to commanders, and do what I can to help my server, but I admit that I am surprised that on ANY of the current matchups, the two bottom servers haven’t teamed to take out #1.

It’s what’s unique about WvWvW compared to football or something.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

SoR has been contacted twice about a possible “teaming” with TC to take out BG.
Both times the SOR WvW community has shot it down. We do not want to win if we can only win by an “alliance” we want to stand and fight, win or lose. (Seeing it brought up in this thread seems even more want a “alliance” or sorts to happen, but I highly doubt it ever will.)

Rallian’s stand on their own 2 feet. We don’t bow to anyone and we aren’t above anyone. We don’t give up and wont stop fighting.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Alliances are so very fragile when no one individual can control what the server’s forces choose to do on any map. All it takes is one group hitting the wrong target to send the wrong message.

I remember when TC were dominating T3, there was one particular night where FA and CD pulled off a fairly successful 2v1 across all maps. TC was not prepared, and it was the first time in a long while that we lost nearly all our points during that particular attack. Sadly the makeshift alliance ended quickly and status quo was restored, but it did showcase how the top server CAN be kept down.

If I were BG, I would welcome this sort of arrangement from the opponents whenever it arises. You guys are the strongest server and could use the challenge in preparation for T1, where I understand 2v1s are far more common and organized. For SoR and TC, it depends on whether the players want to fight for 2nd or make an effort to threaten the strongest server. I personally think the latter is more fun

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Then there shouldn’t be any excuses for losing. No whining about BG winning because of numbers and coverage. You’ve made your choices, your commanders should stand by it. At least I can say without any shame that my server and its commanders have done what they can to do something about the imbalance of this tier.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Alliances are so very fragile when no one individual can control what the server’s forces choose to do on any map. All it takes is one group hitting the wrong target to send the wrong message.

Alliances without dictatorship are only fragile when created with bad structure and organization.

Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

All it needs are two smart commanders who knows how to read enemy movements across the maps. The problem lies on the soldiers imo..

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: banditz.9342

banditz.9342

All it needs are two smart commanders who knows how to read enemy movements across the maps. The problem lies on the soldiers imo..

We can smell the Invaders blood from another borderland.. we seek and destroy them before it happens. " open ground pvp lol "

Banditz – Thief [ Urge ]
" Be Silent or say something better than Silence "

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Some even calls it a “war game”.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Where your party people at?

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I’ve seen players on SoR do this for 7 weeks straight now and I’ve seen TC players do it since they got into tier 2. Except we don’t post it on the forum every time it happens. Get over it already. It isn’t like they can actually do anything from there, you’ve already pushed them back to their spawn point. What more do you want?!?!?! I don’t get it, it isn’t like they can actually take any of your territory from that spot.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Happy New Year’s to the parts of the world that are just now heading over to 2013!

We threw a sweet sweet party in Ogrewatch! TC why did you bring a veggie tray? People secretly hate you when you cop-out with a veggie tray!

I really love the firework effects, wherever they came from, good job Anet.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Seen SoR do it for 7 weeks straight and TC do it since they got to tier 2. THe difference is we don’t come post about it on the forums.

If you see TC players doing this PLEASE bring it to the light of day. I have never seen or been a part of any rubbish like this. Obviously no one can be everywhere at once though, so PLEASE inform some one on TC if this is happening. We don’t want this sort of thing going on the in the TC server.

Btw… I’ll just take your statement as
“Yea we do this sort of stuff… but others do too…”

As if that’s any justification…

To keep things in perspective though… it’s just a few people in that vid doing some lame/cowardly exploitation. Not a huge deal. I hope it’ll be fixed in Feb. At the same time though… behavior like this shouldn’t be defended.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

hasppy nw years!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: PCRenegade.8149

PCRenegade.8149

I don’t think the issue really is “who does it” so much as “it’s possible”. Shoplifting is really easy and totally possible on a daily basis, with little or no consequence, but not everyone does it. Thinking that “oh well they do it too” is a very naive selfish way of thinking.

Saying you don’t post a very obvious exploit is also doing yourself a disservice. Your saying your whole server doesn’t want the game to be polished and fixed where it needs to be? Again, your missing the entire point. Very badly missing it my friend.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ferinkmb.5690

ferinkmb.5690

Seen SoR do it for 7 weeks straight and TC do it since they got to tier 2. THe difference is we don’t come post about it on the forums.

If you see TC players doing this PLEASE bring it to the light of day. I have never seen or been a part of any rubbish like this. Obviously no one can be everywhere at once though, so PLEASE inform some one on TC if this is happening. We don’t want this sort of thing going on the in the TC server.

To keep things in perspective though… it’s just a few people in that vid doing some lame/cowardly exploitation. Not a huge deal. I hope it’ll be fixed in Feb. At the same time though… behavior like this shouldn’t be defended.

Thank you.

And additionally, if SoR has been doing this for 7 weeks straight, is it not fixed because ANet hasn’t done so yet or because everyone just likes to keep it some hush-hush secret from ANet by not posting about it and letting it be a known exploit?

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Never once defended it, just pointed out its lame to whine about it since it isn’t like they are hacking into Stonemist. It is people pushed back to their SPAWN POINT and sitting in an invulnerable spot. Yeah its lame, I had SoR people do it to me earlier today in BG BL. But we were pushing them back to their spawn. They can take no territory there, they can’t attack my towers nor my keeps. If they want to sit there near their spawn entrance, fine by me! It seems like you want to farm people at their spawn and are mad you couldn’t.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

I hate to add fuel to the fire… but BG, some of you guys need to get outta here with this garbage.

Anet is not banning clearly outnumbered players for being spawn camped by zerg’s, thus not an exploit. This is such an old QQ I’m surprised ppl are still complaining about it.

-KNT- BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Mishi.7058

hasppy nw years!

Typed better then most SoR can type it right now.
Happy New Year Everyone!

(And yes SoR TS3 is full of drunken people…willing to bet some will be very hungover in the morning…lol)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: PCRenegade.8149

PCRenegade.8149

I hate to add fuel to the fire… but BG, some of you guys need to get outta here with this garbage.

Anet is not banning clearly outnumbered players for being spawn camped by zerg’s, thus not an exploit. This is such an old QQ I’m surprised ppl are still complaining about it.

Again, SOOOOOO far off the point, the only response I have for you is to point that out, but I feel it’s futile.

Old argument? Think of it this way. It’s an old problem, just like the pipes bursting in your house. You call the plumber. He doesn’t respond or show up for 3 weeks. Your ganna keep complaining about it till it’s addressed. ANet has yet to respond to this issue.

For you, who seem to be someone who needs it spelled out, the issue is not “who is doing this” it’s that “it’s being done”. I wish I could explain to you better but it seems you’ve gotten defensive about this for some reason.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Well, please send that clip to Anet and get the expliot spot fixed. From the look, it’s individual’s fun not the entire guild. Still eventhough that’s just a giggle exploits in small zone that doesnt even matter about supply camp capture but we’re not support any of the exploits.

PS: Please avoid putting up name of the guilds (flaming) all the related guilds there in public.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Anet doesn’t want you “posting about it”, they have made that clear time and time again. They have an email address set up to inform them of things like this. Anet gives people infractions for posting it on the forum, especially calling out guilds by name. It also leads to flame wars and to top it off, it isn’t something that actually matters. So your zerg is spawn camping an enemy and they are invulnerable and you can’t farm them? Big deal, the only thing they can do there is attack NOOBS who sit there and let them. I sit there and laugh at the players who do this because I am keeping them locked away in a corner where they can’t actually effect the scoreboard.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Lol. This is funny. No one with any credibility on TC is trying to make alliances. To BG and SoR, don’t judge an entire server by some randoms thinking they speak for everyone.

It’s WvW. For me, the fun is in the battles, whether that be 1v1 or zerg vs zerg. The score is secondary.

This. Also, we won’t judge BG or SoR because of a few people

Happy New Year, Folks!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

There’s a very difficult, yet effective fix for this exploit.

Walk away.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

A few things …

First, happy friggin New Years everyone! As I finger peck this post out through blurry eyes I’m listening to the absolute best drops and breakbeat (I refuse to call it dubstep .. f that … it’s breakbeat from back in my day),

Second … if it’s red it’s dead … enough said.

Third, TC I’m impressed as hell with you guys. Back when I faced your server it was known that once another server got a big lead on you, your players would stop participating. Not anymore. You guys are awesome and should be very proud of TC WvW.

Last, SoR … love you guys. Your forum warriors that always want to take pot shots at BG frustrate me to no end (likely their intention moreso than the content of their posts.) However, to the dedicated SoR guilds that come out hard every night and try to bring pain wherever it can be brought, and focus on this and not some stupid score related “uhuhuhuh you only win cause you pvdoor fools” … a heartfelt thank you.

Signed,

a BG long term resident

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

actually….

they can run out and kill the NPCs in the camp one by one, running back to that spot whenever anyone tries to stop them. they’re not being spawn camped, as they’ve willingly left their spawn already. they’ve moved out and begun combat, then run back to their hidey hole when challenged. if people leave them alone, they come out and do it again, only to return there once more if someone comes out to challenge them.

essentially, it makes sure the southern camps are always contested UNLESS people set up to spawn camp. and with that camp in particular, it’s the easiest camp to defend as it is, and both the tower and the bay can be attacked from it. if it were just the southern camp, probably wouldn’t care as much. however, it’s a rather key area.

as has been stated, however, there isn’t much any server can really do about that happening. it’s something only anet can really fix, like any of the other exploits. until they actually start fixing these things, they’re just going to become more and more commonplace.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

To the KnT guild of BG that were in TC bl protecting their trebs in Vale…you guys are bullies haha
I am the TC hooded thief, TV guild, that was trying to rush the treb and you guys were crazy good at keeping me off and downing me at the same time…then pulled out those fireworks and insane dance moves upon me.
I was trying to heal up constantly so that I can bow to you guys and throw up my pretend-white flag, but you kept hitting me, letting me heal, then hitting me again after I got close to getting up. Was so painful…lol

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

^^^^ Welllll that would have been me with the fireworks, I have went thru quite a bit of em in the last day.
Dont touch our trebs! =P

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Krakah.3582

Again, SOOOOOO far off the point, the only response I have for you is to point that out, but I feel it’s futile.

Old argument? Think of it this way. It’s an old problem, just like the pipes bursting in your house. You call the plumber. He doesn’t respond or show up for 3 weeks. Your ganna keep complaining about it till it’s addressed. ANet has yet to respond to this issue.

For you, who seem to be someone who needs it spelled out, the issue is not “who is doing this” it’s that “it’s being done”. I wish I could explain to you better but it seems you’ve gotten defensive about this for some reason.

Luls, your the only one defensive, your analogy is illogical, along with your conclusion from my remark.

I’ll spell it out for you, zerg is spawn camping 5 players, it’s not an exploit get over it.

-KNT- BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Lol. This is funny. No one with any credibility on TC is trying to make alliances. To BG and SoR, don’t judge an entire server by some randoms thinking they speak for everyone.

It’s WvW. For me, the fun is in the battles, whether that be 1v1 or zerg vs zerg. The score is secondary.

It seems like alot of people from TC keep bringing up this whole ‘non-aggression’ ploy. Maybe he was just impressed i wreaked him.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Krakah.3582

actually….

they can run out and kill the NPCs in the camp one by one, running back to that spot whenever anyone tries to stop them. they’re not being spawn camped, as they’ve willingly left their spawn already. they’ve moved out and begun combat, then run back to their hidey hole when challenged. if people leave them alone, they come out and do it again, only to return there once more if someone comes out to challenge them.

essentially, it makes sure the southern camps are always contested UNLESS people set up to spawn camp. and with that camp in particular, it’s the easiest camp to defend as it is, and both the tower and the bay can be attacked from it. if it were just the southern camp, probably wouldn’t care as much. however, it’s a rather key area.

as has been stated, however, there isn’t much any server can really do about that happening. it’s something only anet can really fix, like any of the other exploits. until they actually start fixing these things, they’re just going to become more and more commonplace.

Anet made it pretty clear with breakout events they didn’t expect any server to hold an entire map.

So your logic of complaining about having to leave people to gasp! defend highly contestable areas is quite amusing.

-KNT- BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I don’t see how the spawn “exploit” is a big deal. IMO, it’s no different than someone just walking into the normal spawn point, or someone escaping into a tower just as they’re about to be killed.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

Spawn camping??? Theres 3 ways out of the spawn

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

score update plz b/4 i start my 9hr drive home

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: RenRen.5706

RenRen.5706

As of 8:25 AM. Yay.

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score update kjsdhfjksdhf

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

All that hard work killing players from BG just got reversed by people from BG killing doors and npcs.

Happy New Years

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

actually….

Anet made it pretty clear with breakout events they didn’t expect any server to hold an entire map.

So your logic of complaining about having to leave people to gasp! defend highly contestable areas is quite amusing.

interesting, because i find the fact that the point sailed clear over your head quite amusing as well. furthermore, i also find it quite amusing that you consider a simple explanation that you were flat out wrong about it being spawn camping when the player has clearly already left their spawn to be me personally complaining. if you wish to use the precedent set by anet, then look no further to the death on logout change. quite simply, if you choose to enter into a battlefield, you must also accept any consequences that may come with that. if you die, then you die. respawn and move on to your next objective.

also, i have no problem with leaving people to defend. as i said, it’s the easiest camp to defend. i’ve dealt with people hiding in that spot before, i have no problem continuing to do so.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

now it’s your chance to push, TC

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Helixce.6987

Helixce.6987

I hope most people running around with the commander tag in WvW for TC don’t share this “trucks and beer” approach to PvP. If “people with credibility” on TC actually think like you do, we should consider ourselves very lucky to have played in T3, forget T2. I say this will respect.

The objective for any server should be to move up tiers till they reach T1 and then top it. The only way to do that is to play for 1st, not for 2nd spot. You don’t make a play for 1st in a scenario when you’re more or less the same on points with server A but behind server B by a margin without focusing on server B and hoping server A eventually catches along.

To keep on thinking that TC isn’t organized (read: can’t ever be better organized), is primarily roleplay (read: isn’t into PvP) and has WvW participants who will only play when the server is not last (read: weaksauce) is giving into the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Its your time and you paid for the game, you play as you want; you have the right to. But just because someone pointed out a very sound strategy and you’d rather fight with none whatsoever, at least don’t insult them.

(edited by Helixce.6987)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Both times the SOR WvW community has shot it down. We do not want to win if we can only win by an “alliance” we want to stand and fight, win or lose. (Seeing it brought up in this thread seems even more want a “alliance” or sorts to happen, but I highly doubt it ever will.)

Rallian’s stand on their own 2 feet. We don’t bow to anyone and we aren’t above anyone. We don’t give up and wont stop fighting.

Do not speak for the entirety of SoR. I rather not be generalized as a tactically imcompetent player.

Currently, BG has far more WvW players than either SoR or TC. It is ridiculous that both servers attack each others towers/keeps on battlegrounds that we are both outmanned on. All it does is keep our main forces busy while the BG horde wipes one team and then wipes the other at which point they own everything and half of our remaining players log off. If instead both our teams didn’t attack each other at those times, BG would have to split its forces evenly which would lead to a more balanced fight. That in turn means that more people would keep fighting as a total wipe is less likely. If people keep fighting then it means we’re having fun.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Do not speak for the entirety of SoR. I rather not be generalized as a tactically imcompetent player.

I said the WvW community. Meaning those of us who meet each week to organize/tactic talk, ect.. which 98% do not want an alliance or cease fire with TC and it’s been mentioned in the meeting both last match and this current one after some TC came to some of us. If you are not part of said community then the post didn’t pertain to you did it? No. If you are part of the community then you’d know the idea was shot down for 2 weeks in a row by majority.

Commander Silvannas

(edited by Mishi.7058)