12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I find it hilarious you continue to refer to a server with hundreds of individual WvW players as if it has one consciousness.

Nice speech, but you missed the point of my post. I was not referring to a single consciousness, but to the single particular mindset that has harmed not just your server but all servers. Instant gratification isn’t always better. That guy needs to understand this.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

The double team (not complaining, its a fair tactic and is used effectively) was in full effect on BGs paper gates, and ownage did ensue.

We get double teamed every night too. Why? Because we are fighting two enemies. This too isn’t unique to you. Get over it man.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Wow. SoR NA guilds throwing in the towel this week? In 2 months this may be the lowest PPT I’ve seen SoR with at 9pm EST, and the first time I’ve any sort of surrender from their NA guys. I wonder if they’re intentionally trying to push BG out of the tier heh. Nah … that’s not SoR’s style. Then again, Wednesdays are historically one of BG’s strongest nights.

Huh? We were at 400pt when I logged last night. Reality check bud.

Unfortunately it takes longer to accumlate ppt when you are fighting actual people instead of doors.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Despite some of the negative comments from some SoR forum warriors, i gotta say SoR is a true fighter who keep fighting with us for more than 6 weeks without given up. Prop to them to be able to push us as hard as they could during any timezone.

See, now this is a respectful post.

Nice fights man. I played during the day yesterday for the first time really during a weekday because I am off of work and you all really are a juggernaught during oceanic hours. Wish we had the people to give you a good go at it.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

@TC people last night in their homeland. Taking your hoard on a tour of your borderland last night was some of the most fun I have had in a long time. Hope you enjoyed the trip around the map.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

@TC people last night in their homeland. Taking your hoard on a tour of your borderland last night was some of the most fun I have had in a long time. Hope you enjoyed the trip around the map.

Who would have thought they would follow a 10 man with their 45+ from Longview up to the north camp, back around to the west camp, back up to longview while a group of 15 takes an upgraded garrison?

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

SoR you guys do have a solid NA I must say, I am impressed by the quality of your play and your resiliency. Can’t say about T1, but SoR probably has the best NA of anyone T2 and below, without question.

I think it’s fair to say most servers would have given up after 7 weeks of eating BG coverage.

Heck, probably after even month of it.

Many of us just play for the fun of each battle, and arent worried about the longer term war. We can only play for so many hours, and cant control what goes on when we arent here. So we do the best we can in the time we play, get as many points as we can and then leave it to someone else after we leave. Its not like you get anything for winning WvW anyway.

Untrue, you get flamed.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

Covenn,

Way to pick out individual sentences of all my posts to take them all out of context. lols

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

I just posted a video about Longview when it was Sunny Hill in BG BL

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grizm.4560

Grizm.4560

Who would have thought they would follow a 10 man with their 45+ from Longview up to the north camp, back around to the west camp, back up to longview while a group of 15 takes an upgraded garrison?

Our performance the past two weeks has been horrendous. People are acting like they just installed the game. A lot of our regulars are absent (holidays, mid-semester break, whatever the reason).

Few hours ago people were actually telling others NOT to buy some of the upgrades at TCGarrison. Their reasoning was that it either wouldn’t get done before BG got there or we wouldn’t have a steady flow of supply to get it done. Then we sieged Hills to the point that you couldn’t walk without tripping over an arrow cart while leaving Bay empty and made out of popsicle sticks.

Both Bay and Hills were lost, and TCG just flipped after someone purchased an upgrade so that the supply would be drained while it was under siege (one of those upgrades someone told people not to purchase earlier). A tactic we have seen since the game came out and yet people still stand there with their mouths hanging open wondering what happened. “Who did that?” “Who dere? Who dat?”

Blackgate’s movements on the map and tactics for taking each location have become so predictable it’s like a train schedule at this point. And we’ve failed repeatedly to anticipate and prepare for any of it and then act surprised as it’s happening.

Upgrades and supplies need to be managed. Keep getting caught with our pants down (insert obligatory ERP joke).

Tarnished Coast
My characters think I’m crazy.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Trebbing bay from bluevale with out even taking blue vale. BG has some balls.

Was a great tactic.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

Just have to say to Choo, man y’all were on your game last night. You were finding our weakness pretty quickly and ruining my footage darn you! ;D Anyways, you guys were good sportmen so major props to all of your team and to your Commander.

As for the three Choo camping my body at DB (I was the mesmer on the hill), I was actually laughing the whole time. Not at the way you guys were staying to watch over me like a hawk (which was a smart thing! We had 2 more rogue inside!) but it gave me a break to go eat some ice cream and watch some Boy Meets World. Was really funny but smart move on your part. Tried to invite you to a group but y’all were already full. ;D

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Our performance the past two weeks has been horrendous. People are acting like they just installed the game. A lot of our regulars are absent (holidays, mid-semester break, whatever the reason).

Few hours ago people were actually telling others NOT to buy some of the upgrades at TCGarrison. Their reasoning was that it either wouldn’t get done before BG got there or we wouldn’t have a steady flow of supply to get it done. Then we sieged Hills to the point that you couldn’t walk without tripping over an arrow cart while leaving Bay empty and made out of popsicle sticks.

Both Bay and Hills were lost, and TCG just flipped after someone purchased an upgrade so that the supply would be drained while it was under siege (one of those upgrades someone told people not to purchase earlier). A tactic we have seen since the game came out and yet people still stand there with their mouths hanging open wondering what happened. “Who did that?” “Who dere? Who dat?”

Blackgate’s movements on the map and tactics for taking each location have become so predictable it’s like a train schedule at this point. And we’ve failed repeatedly to anticipate and prepare for any of it and then act surprised as it’s happening.

Upgrades and supplies need to be managed. Keep getting caught with our pants down (insert obligatory ERP joke).

I wouldn’t consider myself a regular, but I used to put in at least 14 hours a week defending EB. I simply haven’t had as much time to play the past few weeks (I’m not even at home right now while posting this), and as such when I do log in it’s to meet up with the randoms I’m unfamiliar with in TCBL (which usually needs the most help).

I would assume that there are many other puggers in the same boat that I’m in, and that what we’re seeing is a lack of direction caused by too many unfamiliar faces and too many new faces paired with a lack of our usual leadership.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

HA! Yesterday we only had 2 camps at this time. Chumps.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

TC’s only keep is hills keep in BGBL. I have no idea what in the heavens is going on over there, but it’s funny.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

Speaking of keeps, is the Garrison inner back door still immune to upgrades?

And if so, when will that be fixed…or why not?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Trebbing bay from bluevale with out even taking blue vale. BG has some balls.

Was a great tactic.

Not nearly as brilliant* asymmetric a tactic as the hour long, 7 players and 3-flame rams defence of Blue Vale entrance :p

*we get slightly silly after midnight

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

Lol, why didn’t they just use the hill to the east to get in?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Covenn,

Way to pick out individual sentences of all my posts to take them all out of context. lols

They werent out of context though, despite what you say.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

This is for all my late night Bro’s and Sis’s on BG,
If you know, you know, if you don’t, your not riding the Beast(gate)

Attachments:

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

(edited by FrozeNuggz.7219)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

I assumed Anet designed it that way because watergate is so defensible.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Kerithlan.1659 wrote this…

“I wouldn’t consider myself a regular, but I used to put in at least 14 hours a week defending EB. I simply haven’t had as much time to play the past few weeks (I’m not even at home right now while posting this), and as such when I do log in it’s to meet up with the randoms I’m unfamiliar with in TCBL (which usually needs the most help).

I would assume that there are many other puggers in the same boat that I’m in, and that what we’re seeing is a lack of direction caused by too many unfamiliar faces and too many new faces paired with a lack of our usual leadership."

Apologies. My quoting skills suck. And I just wanted to highlight what you talked about here

I am thinking that the unfamiliar faces in TC WvW is due to the fact that there are some who are just now getting into this super-duper fun aspect of the game, and are primarily PvE. A guildmate joined me for her first dive into WvW last night in EB, and I helped her out, told her about the basics(siege, zergs, towers, etc). She found it intense(as it should be), and did quite well. I believe she is on the verge of being hooked, hehe.

I for one took forever to get into WvW. Tried it the first month, took a little time off, then started to get involved more and more because I wanted to contribute, in whatever capacity I could. Since, I have learned ALOT from my fellow Toasters, as well as our opponents YB, CD, and FA…and more recently SoR and BG. Without fail, I have done very little PvE(I used to loathe any type of PvP) since playing WvW

Our Commanders are awesome. They are a dedicated few who take ALOT of responsibility(TV, PiNK, Shadow Legion, just to name a few), and ALOT of heat. They have consistently showed direction, and to new players entering WvW with little to no experience, their guidance has been remarkable. I couldn’t do it. I’m too lazy

At any rate the past two weeks have been awesome. Just a fantastic time all around!

Oh, and for those in EB OW RPing with me while I did the cliche ‘Last Stand’ Speech, y’all are fun! Have to do it again!

Regards,

The Old Man

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Just have to say to Choo, man y’all were on your game last night. You were finding our weakness pretty quickly and ruining my footage darn you! ;D Anyways, you guys were good sportmen so major props to all of your team and to your Commander.

As for the three Choo camping my body at DB (I was the mesmer on the hill), I was actually laughing the whole time. Not at the way you guys were staying to watch over me like a hawk (which was a smart thing! We had 2 more rogue inside!) but it gave me a break to go eat some ice cream and watch some Boy Meets World. Was really funny but smart move on your part. Tried to invite you to a group but y’all were already full. ;D

Ah HA. I was the Human Elementalist that was sitting up there for like 30-45 minutes if I remember correctly. I figured you still had thieves lurking around in the water so we decided to stay guard and make sure you didn’t get that much needed rez! Last night was truly a blast though. Thanks for the great fights in BG BL last night!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Ah HA. I was the Human Elementalist that was sitting up there for like 30-45 minutes if I remember correctly. I figured you still have rogues lurking around in the water so we decided to stay guard and make sure you didn’t get that much needed rez! Last night was truly a blast though. Thanks for the great fights in BG BL last night!

This must have been shortly after I got off to go to sleep (ugh I hate work)

Last night was insanely fun, regardless If I could see what was going on. Just kept spamming my marks and Epidemic with my Necro the entire time I was in the chaos.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

A reminder to everyone – please keep this thread productive respectful and friendly as well as on topic.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: marquees.6230

marquees.6230

Ah HA. I was the Human Elementalist that was sitting up there for like 30-45 minutes if I remember correctly. I figured you still had thieves lurking around in the water so we decided to stay guard and make sure you didn’t get that much needed rez! Last night was truly a blast though. Thanks for the great fights in BG BL last night!

Yeah, sorry for wasting 30 – 45 mins of your time but it was funny! I finally told the guys to leave the base and I just ate my ice cream while watching you guys. They were like, “Okay.” So I looked around, talkied to people on vent and watching you dance on my body. Was quite entertaining. high fives

See you guys on the battlefield tonight. Hopefully I will hit 80 on my Mesmer! (She’s only 57 now. XD )

[ICoa] Jakryen
Media Officer of Imperial Coalition
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Yeah, sorry for wasting 30 – 45 mins of your time but it was funny! I finally told the guys to leave the base and I just ate my ice cream while watching you guys. They were like, “Okay.” So I looked around, talkied to people on vent and watching you dance on my body. Was quite entertaining. high fives

See you guys on the battlefield tonight. Hopefully I will hit 80 on my Mesmer! (She’s only 57 now. XD )

Yeah it was kind of a waste in a sense, but it is better to be safe than sorry. I wasn’t doing much at the time anyway so it worked for me. Either way last night was fun and I hope tonight is the same! See ya on the battlefield~

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG on track to get the 45 glicko rating others predicted was impossible this week.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Everyone who was on tc bl that first reset when tc made it into tier 2. Personally I’m really not surprised it worked.

TC defense strategy of gathering as many people together and meeting any attacking group with overwhelming force is fairly effective, just vulnerable to people getting tunnel visioned if a group doesn’t stand and fight.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I’ve noticed most TC I fight are up leveled. Is that why they all stay in big zergs like that? Or is there some strategy behind it.

BeeGee
Beast mode

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

I assumed Anet designed it that way because watergate is so defensible.

I see, I guess I’m just tired of playing the PvGolem game with keeps and towers lol. It’s almost to the point of this:

“Golems! Watergate!!”

“How many?”

“6…maybe 7”

“kk…everyone to Dawn’s/Cragtop/Cliffside! Start building the counter-treb!”

haha

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

I’ve noticed most TC I fight are up leveled. Is that why they all stay in big zergs like that? Or is there some strategy behind it.

Strength in numbers and some times there are benefits in keeping your people together. The maps are also small enough that you can hunt down smaller groups and wipe them one at a time without too much risk of losing structures. PRX did this better than any other group I’ve seen.

People also claim they want even fights but even fights simply don’t make any strategic sense in WvW. If you send 10 people to defend against 10 attackers then the fight could go either way depending on individual skill and coordination of the people involved. However if you meet 10 attackers with 20 defenders the chances of winning that fight are considerably higher.

Say you have 10 attackers hitting briar and 10 hitting bay and you have a group of 20 people. You could send 10 people to defend each structure where you may or may not win the fight or you could take your 20 man group to briar and wipe the attackers while outnumbering them 2:1, then take your whole group of 20 and wipe the attackers hitting bay.

Concentration of force has it’s place in WvW and is not always mindless zerging.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Sure it’s not just you picking fights with upleveled players? (jk)

I’ve seen plenty of upleveled players on SoR and BG, silly people…..

TC has gotten lots of new players and PvE transfers over the holidays, we’re popular for a certain crowd, have a reputation for friendliness and good attitudes and a well populated PvE world.

It’s possible lots of new people are also trying out WvW (which is also what I have noticed myself). Seems like a lot of our regulars are still on vacation or working double to make up for their time off or something.
(A few of the new people seem to be trolls or backseat commanders, which may have had an impact on responsiveness and/or morale as well. If this is just due to more new people in general, I understand, and that’s most likely the case, but sometimes I get the impression it has something to do with the way things are done in the upper tiers…..)

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I’ve seen plenty of upleveled players on SoR and BG, silly people…..

I was one of them :p

I just leveled my alt Necro exclusively in WvW over the past couple of weeks, currenty sitting at level 77

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

To the TC players involved in the Garrison – Cragtop (Or whatever that tower is called on your map) battle about 8-9 hours ago… GOOD GOD you guys are persistant. One mesmer tried portal bombing into the keep atleast 6 times without succeeding Felt kind of bad for him because he was going in hard as hell. Great fights had by all!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Helios.3598

Helios.3598

To the TC players involved in the Garrison – Cragtop (Or whatever that tower is called on your map) battle about 8-9 hours ago… GOOD GOD you guys are persistant. One mesmer tried portal bombing into the keep atleast 6 times without succeeding Felt kind of bad for him because he was going in hard as hell. Great fights had by all!

he might try swapping Blink with Mantra of Concentration next time…

mesmer of Blackgate
http://intothemists.com/

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

TW and KnT brawling outside bay 1/1/2013

[TW]Tempest Wolves

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

BG is only winning because they PVE WvW all night long, hitting +650 ppt for hours.

SoR is a better server than BG, they just lack the night crew.

i dont understand why sor deny their oceanic existent. SOR used to have 50+ defenders defend SOR BL and kept it blue overnight for past months. PVDoor? you simply just dont know how hard they defend their bl every night.

Agree, if I was SoR’s Oceanics, I’d be insulted by this. I reckon they put up a great fight, we’ve had an absolute ball fighting them in our prime time over the past few weeks.

When I see a SoR zerg coming, I usually kitten my little skimpy crafted commander pants coz I know we’re in for a tough fight.

In all honesty, I think TC Oceanics need more exposure to this higher level of battles, they are making a lot of silly mistakes and failed portal bombs etc that with a bit more experience will work really well. We held off twice our number at Cliff tower last night in their BL with an open wall for over an hour.

Everyone commented though on how persistent TC were, they just kept trying and trying until eventually they succeeded, we really appreciated the tenacity you guys showed and it made for a fantastic night of battles.

I can just see TC getting better and better.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

BG is only winning because they PVE WvW all night long, hitting +650 ppt for hours.

SoR is a better server than BG, they just lack the night crew.

i dont understand why sor deny their oceanic existent. SOR used to have 50+ defenders defend SOR BL and kept it blue overnight for past months. PVDoor? you simply just dont know how hard they defend their bl every night.

Agree, if I was SoR’s Oceanics, I’d be insulted by this. I reckon they put up a great fight, we’ve had an absolute ball fighting them in our prime time over the past few weeks.

When I see a SoR zerg coming, I usually kitten my little skimpy crafted commander pants coz I know we’re in for a tough fight.

In all honesty, I think TC Oceanics need more exposure to this higher level of battles, they are making a lot of silly mistakes and failed portal bombs etc that with a bit more experience will work really well. We held off twice our number at Cliff tower last night in their BL with an open wall for over an hour.

Everyone commented though on how persistent they were, they just kept trying and trying until eventually they succeeded, we really appreciated the tenacity you guys showed and it made for a fantastic night of battles.

I can just see TC getting better and better.

I really wanted to know how that battled ended after we took Cliffside back from you. (we still had Garrison at the time and then all the while we were trying to take that tower back, we were also trying to hold Hills keep. I, myself was staying up like hell just because I wanted to see how the oceanic invasion was like, but I got too sleepy at that point and headed out.)
I realized how disorganized we were at the time. People were not listening very well and it seemed like a good majority of them were new faces.
I was the stubborn TC thief that kept passing into the tower to harass and kill your siege before we took it. I liked fighting you NOC guys, especially that thief with the holiday dagger lol was a nice target for an extra stealth.

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

As Commander last night, you gave me a lot of headaches. Thank you!

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

There was no real co-ordination between him, the commander and the pugs. So a random purple circle would appear, 5 or so people would take it, and the other 15 standing around would keep sitting in the killbox, giving BG more badges.

Props to you guys trebbing Cliffside like that, never seen that done before.

Still, we shouldn’t have lost the tower in the first place.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

I really wanted to know how that battled ended after we took Cliffside back from you. (we still had Garrison at the time and then all the while we were trying to take that tower back, we were also trying to hold Hills keep. I, myself was staying up like hell just because I wanted to see how the oceanic invasion was like, but I got too sleepy at that point and headed out.)
I realized how disorganized we were at the time. People were not listening very well and it seemed like a good majority of them were new faces..

Hills fell because we didn’t really do anything to counter their siege they had up on inner. After we took back Cliffside, we killed the siege BG put down to try and take the tower back, and then they proceeded to autoattack the door down to 0% with their zerg, and capped it back. They put more trebs up, killed ours, and went back to firing at garrison. When the garrison outer wall went down, BG zerged inside and rammed the front inner. There was literally 8 people with the commander capping astral, and noone was giving a sitrep on the garrison. So I ran over through the watergate, by the time I got there, we’d gotten outmanned and they were capping the keep.

TL;DR, TC needs to pick up their game so we can stay in tier 2. So many things have been lost lately because people stand there and watch instead of taking action.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

TL;DR, TC needs to pick up their game so we can stay in tier 2. So many things have been lost lately because people stand there and watch instead of taking action.

If you fee like TC is going to slip back to T3, BG wouldn’t mind more bodies for T1 pew pew.

-KNT- BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Choo is flattered that ICoa looks up to us so highly to use our own WvW builds!

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Choo – thanks again! always a pleasure fighting by your sides. had to log early, but been having so much fun. slowly upping my skills so @BG, TC, you all best watch out! (not) XDD

gonna try my darned best to be on on reset night, before and after. IRL permitting ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

There was no real co-ordination between him, the commander and the pugs. So a random purple circle would appear, 5 or so people would take it, and the other 15 standing around would keep sitting in the killbox, giving BG more badges.

Props to you guys trebbing Cliffside like that, never seen that done before.

Still, we shouldn’t have lost the tower in the first place.

Ah ok that makes a little more sense then. I did appreciate the badges though ^.^ I sadly had to leave before we lost Cliffside because it was 1AM but was super fun.

Regarding the trebs… I’d like to take claim to that completely unintentional discovery. We actually only set up the treb to take down the seige you had on the top cliff on the way to the keep lord but i figured i’d aim it over the bridge and see what happens

All you guys really needed was one map wide rally and to rush the trebs and we would have been screwed but everyone kept running in as soon as they revived at citidel which made it WAY easier to defend.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by Pinkus.2860)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

ICoa is flattered Choo looks up to us to much you’re in our forums!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

ICoa is flattered Choo looks up to us to much you’re in our forums!

Haha we just did an investigation yesterday when someone pointed out that its a flaw in Enjin. noticed yall found the flaw sooner than we did hehe.,

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Hahah well glad your checking out our forums as well! :P And yeah we were thinking about implementing a lot more different group builds, especially guardian class, for WvW but having other ideas on the subject never hurts.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com