12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Melpomene.2367

Melpomene.2367

Blackgate might have won, but I think the title of “winner” should go to TC. BG clearly outnumbered TC when they were attacking the worm but TC came in, wiped BG, then took the worm for themselves. Ahhhh, that victory tasted so good.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Blackgate might have won, but I think the title of “winner” should go to TC. BG clearly outnumbered TC when they were attacking the worm but TC came in, wiped BG, then took the worm for themselves. Ahhhh, that victory tasted so good.

You have won a battle but not the war

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

SoR clearly lacks the coverage during this time to even make a play at the worm. PvWorm more TC and BG. Quit thumping your chests due to a clear coverage issue.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

SoR clearly lacks the coverage during this time to even make a play at the worm. PvWorm more TC and BG. Quit thumping your chests due to a clear coverage issue.

Burl,

This is the funniest post I’ve read in a long time.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Could SoR and BG please stop camping the worm, I’m just trying to get my dailies done!

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Great post, I got a good laugh from this one!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Too bad gathering resources aren’t contested in WvW. Then we could PvIronOre too.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Shame on you, little TC punk. Smart enough to hack yet not smart enough to move out of aoe O.o I love kids sometimes……dont let this happen again TC.

Attachments:

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

Shame on you, little TC punk. Smart enough to hack yet not smart enough to move out of aoe O.o I love kids sometimes……dont let this happen again TC.

That was likely not a hack. You can really get up there. Specifically, a class with a non-target leap. (Engineer’s mostly, as it can be tested and proven, idk about warrior)
If you really caught the person magically flying up there from the ground, that is different.

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

Commander from SoR on TC borderland contact me immediately in game

If it’s about Bay, we had 2 mesmers hiding. (The only reason I know which location without you mentioning is someone contacted Alpaca Owl, and its over TS atm.)
1st mesmer was killed by BG, 2nd ran past 2 afk BG’s to potal us into Bay keep so we could take it.
If you want to know, the 2 AFK BG’s were on the cliffside, and the mesmer ran past them, dropped a portal on the top of the cliff, followed by one on the bottom of the cliff where we were stacked. The mesmers hid prior to BG taking BAY and one was killed during our push on the NW tower to take that from TC.

Lite/Potato were the mesmers, and Lite was on his alt, he’s the one y’all didnt kill.

I’m on BG and our 5 man guild group plus 2 pugs went through the NE wall at Bay that TC had treb’d down and hid by the SE gate till after TC capped it and quickly ran off, without sweeping, to defend garrison from SoR. So we went and broke down the inner gate and capped the lord. But since there were only 7 of us we couldn’t sweep Bay fast enough to check for any TC or possible SoR since SoR owned it 15 mins prior. And we saw SoR get portal’d up and take it back from us. I’m 99% sure SoR did not hack as they could of easily had mesmers still hiding.

P.S. We’re gonna get you back [CDS] one of these days, my guild was able to wipe you guys 2 times a couple weeks ago in open field but since then you’ve wiped us about 6 times lol.

Rezz[Invi]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

P.S. We’re gonna get you back [CDS] one of these days, my guild was able to wipe you guys 2 times a couple weeks ago in open field but since then you’ve wiped us about 6 times lol.

I look forward to the fights to come

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Chat: “Aoe him”
>Target portrait is clearly a female character

Guild Wars 2 and ArenaNet do not cater to such chauvinistic belittlement. Don’t let this happen again, SoR.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aodh.6418

Aodh.6418

Really good fights this week, keep it up ladies and gents. Good luck on reset.

Jessica Locke – Ranger
Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
http://www.youtube.com/aodhnitola - http://www.twitch.tv/aodhnitola

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Is it just me or half the time people post these smoking gun hacking shots I can’t even tell whats going on lol. I just stare at them trying to figure out who’s cheating.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Is it just me or half the time people post these smoking gun hacking shots I can’t even tell whats going on lol. I just stare at them trying to figure out who’s cheating.

offers you some popcorn

Enjoy the show my friend.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

The screenshots never actually tell the story. They just show a guy somewhere where he apparently shouldn’t be. I never trust a quick screenshot, video would be infinitely better, so no you are not alone.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

Good fights with Choo and DEAD in TCBL for reset.

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Good fights with Choo and DEAD in TCBL for reset.

In deed! We had allot of slugfests all night for sure great fun.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

It sure feels like there’s more focus on BG from both sides than they against each other. By the way, someone was in SM earlier wasting supplies on useless siege. If someone happens to know who it was, if it was something done from a guild or some such, just let them know that’s not very cool. :<

Point update:

BG: 86,464
SoR: 54,467
TC: 51,326

Come on TC, focus on SoR and go for second and stop taking Rogues Quarry from BG every five minutes! :p

While I understand your frustration, I do recall tonight in TC BL that BG spear-headed an attack against our BG with large numbers and moved all the way to Longview. At the same time, we were trying to stop a very determined SoR crew from taking Hills and both servers attacking Gods (North Supply). If that isn’t being double-teamed… But it wasn’t intentional on your parts. Just part of the game. We can’t let up on you, BG. You won’t let up on us. SoR won’t let up on Us. We can’t trust either of you as far as we could throw you. Hence – we fight to the death!

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

[ICoa] Imperial Coalition hit 500 active members tonight, under a month and a half old and have come far.. the best is yet to come.

Nice fights in bgbl and tcbl tonight.

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Congrats Icoa! We got a ways to go but we are getting there!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC