12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Derv The Monkinator.4915

Derv The Monkinator.4915

“I’m happy to see Yaks go. It’s nice having another server that isn’t afraid to take on TC.”
Yeah, ok, they’re not afraid to take on TC. *looks at TC Boarderlands picture" Wamp Wump.

Derv The Monkinator – Fort Aspenwood
[GODS] Guild Leader

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

“I’m happy to see Yaks go. It’s nice having another server that isn’t afraid to take on TC.”
Yeah, ok, they’re not afraid to take on TC. *looks at TC Boarderlands picture" Wamp Wump.

That’s because for some reason FA spent way too much man power attacking Crystal Desert today, which forced us to spend all our time defending our own borders. Of course this leave TC’s borders completly clear.

Bad strategy by both CD and FA so far this week

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Says the guys that started zerging our BL along with TC, which in turn prompted us to start zerging yours. We had some people go to TC BL and took a tower. 10 mins later, the tower belonged to you guys.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update.

Good fights over all!

Attachments:

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

TC, Fort Aspenwood, good fights all. You defend well – all camps, towers and keeps have players patrolling and you’ve really forced us to up our game. Our guilds have brought more people in, we’re coordinating and communicating so we can do our best!

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Valkeer.6347

Valkeer.6347

I’ve personally been enjoying the fights that both sides are bringing this week. We on TC have been making lots of pushes but every time we gain some ground it feels like the other realms are pushing right back just as hard. Lots of strategies and bold siege moves I’ve seen too. Good times.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

Well that was awesome!!

Grats to you TC for finally getting Bluelake in FA BL. Dragonhorn [DH] enjoyed the fight. You had us out numbered pretty bad, even saw the outman buff couple times, but we still held strong. As we got reinforcments we pushed u back to the island, then you would push back. Even when you did get the wall down, we held strong in lords room pushing you out.

[DH] and those that answered the call for help, made you (TC) earn that tower. Good fights all around.

*tips hat

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

So far,I’ve been enjoying this matchup and judging from some comments from our commanders, they are too. Too bad, I have to study for finals so I won’t be able to play much for the rest of the week.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Absinth…

We are not so many as you think, and one of TCs strenth is peoples ability to share the burdon, sentries, ticking siege, being behind and report enemy moves, we love our TC, and though at many times we are outnumbered at both initial attacks of FA and CD, we will pull numbers and swarm, as the merry mob we are, we know its all about time and atrition, and for every minute we stall, more will come to out border lands and defend…

And thanks to you CD you given some new life and tough fights !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Kudos to the CD NA crew as well, very fun and challenging to play against. Your asian zerg, on the other hand…I’m sure you guys have heard enough about them =D God bless their spirit, but they play like they are still in tier 4.

You may wish to commend the guilds directly, rather than NA/Asian, as those guilds may comprise players from different regions.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I definitely mean no offense, I was just generalizing based on timezones. So when I say “asian zerg” I refer to the group who plays on FA/TC’s off-timing, or 8pm-12am GMT+8 period. I’ll not name guilds, but my constructive feedback is that that group plays like they know they will outnumber and overpower the enemy eventually…which they do, because they outnumber the enemy at least 3 to 1, but after playing against FA and YB for 3 weeks…let’s just say there’s room for improvement?

Example is reset night on EB, during GMT+8 afternoon period when TC still had numbers to fill the map, there was a 2-3 hr period where CD and FA were non-stop attacking TC’s area (both rogue and gol were fully sieged up and every single tower we had was contested), yet we held without losing a single tower mainly because the bulk of CD’s forces had honestly no idea how to attack. I saw 6 catapults go up nearly undefended and get wiped before the wall even dropped 10%, I saw a catapult go up in range of a counter-catapult that have just destroyed your old catapults, and I saw 4 catapult blueprints get dropped simultaneously, all 4 get half-built, and then all 4 get destroyed by random TC walking by because there weren’t people covering the buildsites…The highlight was when a CD army of 30 rolled into rogues, took it and sieged it up hard – we’re talking 2 superior arrow carts, 2 superior ballistas and then a couple more normal siege. After 5-10 minutes, we poke in and realize the camp was abandoned. That entire zerg left a fully sieged up camp to do god knows what, and they only came back to roll like 5 of us who just walked in and mopped up 5+ pieces of unmanned siege equipment by ourselves.

I know that even in this tier, your asian prime time population greatly outnumber the rest and even playing as they do, will eventually take over most of the map…but for the benefit of everyone it would be great to see them fix the “we have lots, keep throwing stuff till their walls break!” mentality.

(edited by ykyk.2740)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I switched to FA from IoJ at the start of this week. Even though we’re last, I’m having infinitely more fun against TC/CD than BG/SoR. Good times everyone.

elite specs ruined pvp.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

ykyk.2740

You know what, forget anything bad I said about CD.

TC on EB just did a random kitten 6-golem attack on QL with zero communication on the map…a commander (I will not name) simply sat in LL, built up all 6, waited for some people to show up and then moved off. Throughout all this there were people on map chat discussing class balance, oblivious to this attack because there was no communication at all. The only thing this commander said was one “we are attacking QL” on the way there (before that we didn’t even know where we were going). We then promptly wiped because we didn’t nearly have enough, and because no one had a clue what was going on. Golems were made, golems died, and the merry chat on class balance continued as if nothing happened.

I hope that entertained whatever CD were defending.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Khyron.8735

Khyron.8735

Yes, for all the good commanders we have on TC, we have quite a few copycat fail-commanders as well.

Ad majorem gloriam! Ad infinitum!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Zino.1576

Zino.1576

hmm next week we will fighting each other again with the winterday event on

interesting for next week

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Kudos to CD for trying in TC borderlands the last 2 nights. I wish my server would/could.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Derv The Monkinator.4915

Crystal desert Guild Leader? I need to talk to you about a CD/FA alliance to take down TC. This alliance will be public becuase if we do not make an alliance, TC will thrash us like they did to FA and Yak’s for the past 3 weeks.

[GODS] Guild Leader

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

And look how that idea ended today.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Thanks CD, last two-three hours in TCbl have been so intense, you guys give as good as you take !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

CD is our best skilled opponent since Mag and DB.

I was mad that you guys took Bay in your borderlands last night lol.

We just ran out of people at the end of the night in EST.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

HOLY HELL! Wow awesome fights and an amazing push by CD a few hours ago in Garrison. You guys really took us by surprise with the Golems. That was an awesome fight in the lord room. Please keep this up for the rest of the week.

/salute

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

Crystal desert Guild Leader? I need to talk to you about a CD/FA alliance to take down TC. This alliance will be public becuase if we do not make an alliance, TC will thrash us like they did to FA and Yak’s for the past 3 weeks.

Given that both TC and FA were busy trying to control CD’s BL for about 7 straight hours earlier while leaving each other’s BL almost totally untouched, I think it can be safely said that FA would only adhere to a potential alliance if and only if they overtake CD and move to 2nd place. I know it does make strategic sense for both servers to hit us – TC wants to increase the gap between 1st and 2nd place while no server wants to be last – but it still hurts to be focused-fired on by both servers when we were at our off-peak period for such a long duration.

That said, I think the battles have been pretty fun so far and hopefully fighting in this Tier will help our Commanders/Players learn and grow. I’m still seeing too many CDers smash their heads on reinforced gates instead of running supplies and building sieges, or Commanders who are so focused on offense that they take an objective, leave if without defensive siege and lose it 3 minutes later.

Here’s hoping to a fun matchup for the rest of the week!

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

HOLY HELL! Wow awesome fights and an amazing push by CD a few hours ago in Garrison. You guys really took us by surprise with the Golems. That was an awesome fight in the lord room. Please keep this up for the rest of the week.

/salute

You have no idea.. We only needed 30 secs more to take the garrison before you guys came with the hordes. Nice job defending it.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Not sure how to respond to this. We’re called “mindless zerg” by both Mag and DB

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Everyone has different perceptions of a server. All servers are accused of fielding ‘50 man’ zergs. Rarely is this the case :p

CD’s ‘primetime’ is Oceanic, which means CD tends to field more numbers than their opponents can deal with in the US AM period. This will lead to perceptions of mindless zerg. Quite often, in EB, CD doesn’t seem to know what to do once the numbers game fails to result in a tower cap. But CD has as many skilled players as other servers do in addition to their Oceanic numbers.

The flipside of this is that TC fields more numbers than FA and CD during the afternoon period of a day and into the early evening. TC and FA even out CD’s oceanic dominance in other time periods, and vice versa. Those time period shifts, in terms of numbers, will always lead to skewed perceptions

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

FA and CD is trying to form an alliance against TC? Wow, that is definitely not intended gameplay.

If that alliance worked, and TC moved to 2nd or 3rd place at the end of the match ups, what would that do exactly? Cause all three servers to play against each other for even more matches, which would force FA and CD to keep their alliance.

Than once FA or CD (whoever is finishing first place consistently) moves up to T2 they will get completely kitten Why? They no longer have a 2v1 going against a server. They are back to where they should be, 1v1v1.

The point is, the system works if you just let it work as intended. So if TC remains in first this week (and IoJ drops another 40 points like last week) than TC will move up to T2 “where it belongs” (quotes for a reason!). IoJ will move down to T3 as it was deemed a better match up in the tier 3 ranking. And if you guys can’t be IoJ than what does that determine? Your server is a tier 3 server as it currently stands now! Do you understand? So at your servers skill level and numbers it is appropriate that you stay in tier 3. This isn’t me being a jerk towards your server. This is me trying to explain how the ranking system works. Trust me, everybody wants their server to be tier 1 material. But sometimes your server just isn’t quite there yet. Don’t rush it.

Does that make sense? I understand it may be hard to fight TC right now. It may be tempting to form an alliance to “crush us”. But in all honesty, it will just be hurting you in the long run. And it may even hurt T4 (if you were to push TC down a tier due to 2v1) because TC would COMPLETELY demolish that tier. Do you see how this creates unbalance?

Just stick in there guys. TC should soon move up to T2 and you won’t have to deal with us anymore.

Blackgate

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

ykyk.2740

I won’t be too worried, a formal 2v1 is likely never going to happen. And even if a decently strong informal alliance was somehow established, TC is almost certainly never going to drop to tier 4 as things stand. God help the tier 4 servers if we do.

In other news, some heavy invasion of TC lands by both servers and great action all around. Keep it up!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Not sure how to respond to this. We’re called “mindless zerg” by both Mag and DB

CD has 2 distinctive playstyles. When the numbers are uneven in tier 4 it’s easy for them to only notice the group of players with the not-so-pretty playstyle, but here we notice both.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

FA and CD is trying to form an alliance against TC? Wow, that is definitely not intended gameplay.

If that alliance worked, and TC moved to 2nd or 3rd place at the end of the match ups, what would that do exactly? Cause all three servers to play against each other for even more matches, which would force FA and CD to keep their alliance.

Than once FA or CD (whoever is finishing first place consistently) moves up to T2 they will get completely kitten Why? They no longer have a 2v1 going against a server. They are back to where they should be, 1v1v1.

The point is, the system works if you just let it work as intended. So if TC remains in first this week (and IoJ drops another 40 points like last week) than TC will move up to T2 “where it belongs” (quotes for a reason!). IoJ will move down to T3 as it was deemed a better match up in the tier 3 ranking. And if you guys can’t be IoJ than what does that determine? Your server is a tier 3 server as it currently stands now! Do you understand? So at your servers skill level and numbers it is appropriate that you stay in tier 3. This isn’t me being a jerk towards your server. This is me trying to explain how the ranking system works. Trust me, everybody wants their server to be tier 1 material. But sometimes your server just isn’t quite there yet. Don’t rush it.

Does that make sense? I understand it may be hard to fight TC right now. It may be tempting to form an alliance to “crush us”. But in all honesty, it will just be hurting you in the long run. And it may even hurt T4 (if you were to push TC down a tier due to 2v1) because TC would COMPLETELY demolish that tier. Do you see how this creates unbalance?

Just stick in there guys. TC should soon move up to T2 and you won’t have to deal with us anymore.

Actually, the developers intended for the 2nd and 3rd place servers to gang up on the 1st place server. CD and FA are supposed to gang up on TC. If CD becomes the 1st place server, FA and TC will gang up on CD. If FA becomes the 1st place server, TC and CD gang up on FA.

http://www.arena.net/blog/mike-ferguson-on-guild-wars-2-world-vs-world

“From the earliest days of development, we knew that we wanted to include some form of large-scale PvP combat in Guild Wars 2, but how would it work? We knew right away that we wanted three teams fighting against one another on a series of huge maps in the Mists (our world vs. world battleground) and that each team would be composed of an entire server full of players. Including three forces in world vs. world acts as an excellent balancing factor, preventing one team from growing too powerful and ruining the competitive balance of the game. Two teams can gang up to counter a more dominant third team, a dynamic that simply isn’t possible with only two opposing factions.”

Unfortunately, the game designers don’t seem to understand game theory so what they want players to do and what players will actually do because of game design doesn’t match.

If FA and CD does manage a formal alliance, it will take a lot of discipline. If we do pull it off, it goes without saying that the alliance will be broken when one of the two starts to dominate. I’d like to see it happen, but it would be nice if Anet fixed the game design to actually include incentive for 2nd and 3rd place to gang up on 1st so formal alliances aren’t necessary.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

To add to that, militia also don’t recognize formal alliances, so they could potentially cause one to fall apart unintentionally.

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

….

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA predicts you guys aren’t going anywhere soon.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

DivineBeing.2086

I do understand that random pugs aren’t going to know about the alliance most likely. And that’s expected. But if an alliance does form, than the result will still be the same (outlined in my original post). This result is not good for ANY server.

When they stated “two teams can gang up to counter a more dominant third team…”, I don’t believe they had an “alliance” in mind. Most likely, they’re were talking about the whole situation of if FA is hitting TC’s bay than it would be smart if CD would start attacking TC’s hills. That’s ganging up. But if you form an alliance where no server is attacking each other’s borderland and only TC BL than no doubt TC will have it’s back against the wall, but for how long can you FA and CD do that? Until one of you moves up to T2 and get’s really demolished since that’s not where you should be? You would really be crying for an alliance than.

The fact is, a formal alliance is not intentional gameplay. Ganging up on a server is naturally going to happen. If TC owns 50% of the towers/keeps in all BL’s than what is going to end up happening? FA and CD are going to be 2v1ing TC by attacking multiple towers simultaneously which in a sense is “ganging up on the third dominate server”.

Btw, if TC doesn’t move up this week, next week, or even the week after that than that’s still ok. That just means we belong in tier 3 still but one of you doesn’t. Either way, it balances itself out naturally. Do not try to control the market :/.

Blackgate

(edited by DivineBeing.2086)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Derv The Monkinator.4915

I do apologize for KGB being in CDBL, for any of you in CD who want an alliance in FA. We asked them not to, but they said no. They don’t want first place, just second.

[GODS] Guild Leader

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

FA and CD focusing TC is ‘exactly’ what they should be doing, until such time as it becomes evident that TC has secured the win. And both servers are, at times, doing just that in EB. You can never hope to control your random folks on any map, however, and any supposed formal alliance is ever tenuous and fated to fall apart with much hand wringing. On the other ‘hand’, 2 servers taking the opportunity, where possible, to jointly smack the points leader is sound strategy.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Honestly pretty disappointed with the FA move on CD BL. Takes away a lot of our hard work in TC BL when CD had to retreat to defend their home turf. We aren’t looking for a Tier 2 spot, we are looking to make this tier an even numbers match up and give TC a challenge for once.

TC is at “Full” pop 24/7 (unlike the other two servers ever in tier 3) but don’t seem to be able to scrape a rating high enough to progress to Tier 2 yet so we’re just looking to put pressure on TC turf with respectable numbers. Hell, TC should thank us for the practice, they probably forgot how to defend their borderlands from two servers and they sure would need it quickly for Tier 2. SoR and Blackgate are no joke – TC and FA already know this well.

(edited by Maniac.5163)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

You may not be happy about a formal alliance, but there will be plenty of people in TC who I think would enjoy it. At least if you read last weeks forum thread, then you’ll remember many of them were basically begging us and Yaks to gang up on them.

And besides, everyone loves a good underdog taking a win, even if it were to be small one.

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

FA and CD is trying to form an alliance against TC? Wow, that is definitely not intended gameplay

Actually it is what the game intended. The 2nd and 3rd place serevers SHOULD focus on the 1st place. The goal of the designers wasn’t to have a clear winner but to make each week a balanced fight.

It doesn’t work as well as they’d hoped though, since quite often the 1st place server is seen as unbeatable, and so 2nd and 3rd just pick on each other. That’s why alliances are being offered.

I for one won’t be spending any time in FA’s borders, as it doesn’t effect the lead TC already has…. and I don’t really understand why FA is spending so much time in CDs.

(edited by Raincrow.1840)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Derv The Monkinator.4915

You all saw what going after Yak’s bend got us last week right? We lost until Yak’s bend went inactive for the last 2-3 days of the work-week. Crystal Desert doesn’t do that, so get your kitten together and focus on the winner of the match to make it an enjoyable experience for all.

[GODS] Guild Leader

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

Either way, it balances itself out naturally. Do not try to control the market :/.

WvW is a numbers and coverage game. There aren’t enough servers with simillar pop profiles, and we don’t neatly fit into 3 bucket groupings. There is always going to be a larger/stronger server and a smaller weaker/server, especially when you add in fairweather players boosting the “winning” servers pop and lowering the “non-winning” servers pop creating even larger deltas. Tier 3 in particular seems to be a boundary tier that will always have a larger pop server from T2 down here (FA/CS/YB would prolly be a better competitive match today from a pop perspective)

So from a overall scoring perspective the only way for a server to overcome the current situation is to recruit players (xfers) or form loose alliance(s) with the other server. Working as intended,

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

ty tc (PINK)for the awesome brawling drinking and dueling yesterday.i had an awesome time!

Attachments:

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Why do you guys care about the score anyways. If it was a case of not even being able to leave your spawn because the cruel TCers were camping all spawns and holding everything on the map, then I get the angst, but its not that way at all. We are extremely even during prime time which is all really anyone can hope for in a 24/7 week long scoring cycle anyways.

Just win your homelands, win the map you happen to be on at the time, and enjoy the great fights regardless of what the scoreboard said happened yesterday.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Asytra.8172

Asytra.8172

Just win your homelands, win the map you happen to be on at the time, and enjoy the great fights regardless of what the scoreboard said happened yesterday.

A thousand times this.

I have to laugh a bit when people say that TC has 24/7 queues. We did some guild WvW last night and at 7pm PST the only queue was EB, everything else we got right in and on the particular borderlands we fought on all night we were the underdog.

I am happy CD was able to rise to T3 this week as they’ve been fierce competition. We had a lot of good fights last night!

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

SoR and Blackgate are no joke – TC and FA already know this well.

Oh, those days where you log in and find every single keep and tower on the map fully upgraded…it’s just that all of them belong to SoR or BG

The FA/CD combination is giving me a lot more to do, defense wise, in EB than the past 3 weeks have dished up. The ratio of tower loss for TC (1 so far, lost during CD’s AM primetime period due to poor play on our part rather than CD’s number advantage) as compared to FA and CD is still drastically in TC’s favour, but the fact that I’m getting the chance to repeatedly point out how to counter those pushes to those in EB during those situations is invaluable.

Frustrating, when only a % of those online will listen and learn, but invaluable.

I’m sure FA, like TC, has improved as a server since our spanking at the hands of BG. That constant (or in BG’s case overwhelming) pressure forces you to.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB.

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

If you don’t care about the score you miss out on the fun and strategic gameplay that it offers. Also, the better your score the better chance of moving up in tiers, which leads to even greater challenges.

Believe me, as a CD player, dropping to the lower tiers is not fun.

Fighting for fun is great, but fighting for a cause adds another dimension to the game.

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

ty tc (PINK)for the awesome brawling drinking and dueling yesterday.i had an awesome time!

We had a lot of fun too. Except that one part where you guys tried to kill the dolyak herd. What did dolyaks ever do to you?

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Score + map update

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/7 - TC vs. FA vs. CD

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Please stop making snipes at TC. You’re just going to pee off a lot more people than your combined efforts in the past already have.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress