12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Thread requires more happy little clouds.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

They don’t even address their battlesuperiors as ‘sir’, and talk about bob ross when orders are being given.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with either of these “issues”.

Maguuma didn’t float it’s way down to the crap-tier WvW bracket by goofing around and whatnot. It took a lot of hard work from the elite command elements of Maguuma to ensure that we fight at least 1 dead server every match.

I’m not going to sit around while trolls like you say trolly things like ’we’re just having a good time’ to disguise the fact that you’re insubordinates. My guild, [ACM], a family friendly PvE/PvX/WvW guild, deserves better than to be forced into the sPvP channel because you goofballs are goofballing around.

Word to the wise: my guild members spent 100g to buy me your respect. If you can’t appreciate the gravity of the situation then by all means be prepared to be bitterly talked about from a different mumble channel.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

They don’t even address their battlesuperiors as ‘sir’, and talk about bob ross when orders are being given.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with either of these “issues”.

Maguuma didn’t float it’s way down to the crap-tier WvW bracket by goofing around and whatnot. It took a lot of hard work from the elite command elements of Maguuma to ensure that we fight at least 1 dead server every match.

I’m not going to sit around while trolls like you say trolly things like ’we’re just having a good time’ to disguise the fact that you’re insubordinates. My guild, [ACM], a family friendly PvE/PvX/WvW guild, deserves better than to be forced into the sPvP channel because you goofballs are goofballing around.

Word to the wise: my guild members spent 100g to buy me your respect. If you can’t appreciate the gravity of the situation then by all means be prepared to be bitterly talked about from a different mumble channel.

this made me giggle several times, haha.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

y u no post scores?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

mag 69
ehmry 69
Yak’s 420

outmatched right now

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

So is it fun in that matchup Yaks, or do you miss t3?

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

GO Maguuma! I love you guys.
Yak’s have a much smaller turnout during the week, generally. Good luck.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’d hope they were having fun, since they have but a 6k lead. Certainly not the stomp we were told we would have :S

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Phzt.9864

looks like yaks will win but lose enough points to be our BEST FRIENDS FOREVER in t4

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

^_^ new besties~~ though the projected ranking change can vary a lot as the week progresses, so who knows. Plus we’ve overcome more than a 6k gap before.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Been fun so far. Getting lots of badges. The only server I collected this many from are those scrubs from TC.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

Been fun so far. Getting lots of badges. The only server I collected this many from are those scrubs from TC.

Well there goes my optimistic view on a typical Yaks Bend player

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yakkies are fun

[SU]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Shout out to Dark, TB, Ace from MAG for all the great small group battles in our borderlands

(edited by saiyr.3071)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I wish I could make a snappy retort to protect our wounded SERVER PRIDE, but we saw so little of you guys that I definitely can’t say the same about badges =(

Glad the chest thumpers are coming out when you start facing easier competition! The scrubs at TC welcome you guys back anytime ^__^

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

this is a solid matchup, and wont mind if teams dont switch for another week or two

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: jobengals.2760

jobengals.2760

sweet matchup bro

Attachments:

jobengals – 80 necro / verdaga – 80 engi
maguuma
[SFD] [EVOH]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

I had a good time goofing off with some of the LoS guys from YB and the lone EB guy in the Maguuma BL tonight (I was the Charr warrior with the MAG tag). Sorry if my Maguuma brethren became hostile after I left, but it was nice to have a cease fire for some late night tomfoolery. If you catch me around again, invite me to your party.

(edited by shagworth.5017)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Relentliss.2170

I wish I could make a snappy retort to protect our wounded SERVER PRIDE, but we saw so little of you guys that I definitely can’t say the same about badges =(

Glad the chest thumpers are coming out when you start facing easier competition! The scrubs at TC welcome you guys back anytime ^__^

May have to buy a new keyboard irst, looting you guys wore out my key.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

That’s a bit of a misquote above me… It wasn’t me who said that… I just wondered if yaks missed t3 competition.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

I didn’t think the /sarcasm tag was necessary for a post that obvious.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

That’s a bit of a misquote above me… It wasn’t me who said that… I just wondered if yaks missed t3 competition.

They sure do! We give out free badges!

Then again the points seem to reflect that they want to stay in tier 4. Push harder guys! More badges await you from us ^__^

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

Looking pretty good so far, the night capping went pretty evenly.

Attachments:

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Relentliss.2170

Its interesting. The 3 servers seem to have similar manpower. Its actually pretty hard to push anything without rallying your whole side. Mag must have called everyone they knew to push us out of SM. It looked like 50v20 inside, but was probably more on both sides. Good push on thier part. Well done.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You could have by stopping at the first sentence :\

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Yes, T4 is full o’ fun! I set foot in WvW for the first time in a week and a bit. After shaking off the rust I was positively sparkly.

T3, where YB had no chance of winning and even who came 2nd and 3rd was decided by TC at the end? No thanks. Besides, I like Maguuma’s style. Even some of their posters have style, unlike that other side who I won’t mention. I might like Ehmryites too, but I haven’t seen any yet.

PS: TC are nice too, but maybe seem a little too earnest for me, in that pat on the head sort of way. In fact, I think I got a bald spot after the last 3 weeks :P

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

T3, where YB had no chance of winning and even who came 2nd and 3rd was decided by TC at the end?

Sounds like our last few weeks here in T4

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: junglewolf.3957

junglewolf.3957

For 3 weeks Yaks were the losing team in T3. Even with small numbers we were able to stop any invaders in our BL.
FA zergs could rush anything and take it in within seconds, this taught Yaks to be very defensive; fortify all keeps, camps, towers and castles. TC turned us into expect tacticians; we are more mobile and cunning than we ever were.

Time spent in T3 has sharpened our horns, strengthen our hides and shaped our rounded cloven hooves into claws. T3 has made Yaks evolve from regular herbivores to seasoned opportunistic predators.

Be prepared T4. Because this week, We Want Some Fresh Meat.

grunt with me if you are a yak.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

For 3 weeks Yaks were the losing team in T3. Even with small numbers we were able to stop any invaders in our BL.
FA zergs could rush anything and take it in within seconds, this taught Yaks to be very defensive; fortify all keeps, camps, towers and castles. TC turned us into expect tacticians; we are more mobile and cunning than we ever were.

Time spent in T3 has sharpened our horns, strengthen our hides and shaped our rounded cloven hooves into claws. T3 has made Yaks evolve from regular herbivores to seasoned opportunistic predators.

Sounds like a severe case of werewolves.

Maguumans, bring silver and pitchforks to YB bl right now.

Will you help me move?

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

I have a big mushroom head, so don’t forget to bring garlic and butter too.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Phzt.9864

Wow, you’re a pretty impressive person!

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

I have a big mushroom head, so don’t forget to bring garlic and butter too.

Pretty sure Pooka prefers Pie over Mushroom…

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I might like Ehmryites too, but I haven’t seen any yet.

EBay used to talk a whole lot but it seems like last week they didn’t really say a word on here. Guess that’s still going. They might just be tired of listening to us for almost 5 weeks though, which I can understand.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

shrug
Hi Yak see you out there.
Hey mag see more of the normal from you I’m sure.

Am i doing it right? This forum pvp thing is so new and fresh!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

My thoughts so far on both servers:

Ebay: Respectable and they have alot of talented people on their server. Had my toughest fights against Ebay.

YB: They remind me of CD apart from the fact they do seem to be better at combat overall, however their attitude is the worst I have seen out of any server I have ever versed.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

GO Maguuma! I love you guys.
Yak’s have a much smaller turnout during the week, generally. Good luck.

Thanks for the big up and same to the GODS guys. I liked playing Fort Aspenwood even though we got thumped. Still want revenge on iBludgeon for some pretty sweet plays in our own borderlands.

P.S. Also we don’t stack anymore, so Quenta can uhmm delete his video. Errr yes. :O

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: junglewolf.3957

junglewolf.3957

Ebay: Respectable and they have alot of talented people on their server. Had my toughest fights against Ebay.

YB: They remind me of CD apart from the fact they do seem to be better at combat overall, however their attitude is the worst I have seen out of any server I have ever versed.

What, worst attitude? we are just excited about getting back into a comfortable bracket. and if you ever fought FA, you wont say we have worst attitude. FA players laugh after they gank you, they also sit or jump on you corpse.

grunt with me if you are a yak.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

What, worst attitude? we are just excited about getting back into a comfortable bracket. and if you ever fought FA, you wont say we have worst attitude. FA players laugh after they gank you, they also sit or jump on you corpse.

Making generalizations like that is wrong on both ends of the spectrum.

Keep it civil. Wouldn’t want comments to snowball into a thread closure.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

We also do massive /laugh or /cry spikes. When I stake a commander or a troublesome player I dance on their corpse too. Its not personal and its not a sign of disrespect, nor should you take it that way.

Its more to pump up our own players and give them an invincible warrior spirit. Sometimes we do it so much that its borderline delusional, so we charge off into a massive zerg 5 times our numbers thinking we can win because SCRUBS. Then we figure out that we have created a frankenstein like monster that cannot be controlled and we get wiped like windshields.

OH GOD RUN. GAAAAAH.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

This is really sad to see this “tactic” being used by one of the servers in this match.

It is pretty funny how poorly placed these trebuchets are, we can actually use these; though we needed the supply more we will make do.

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

(edited by ViperWire.4261)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I can’t dispute your experiences, since they are yours.

You do lose all credibility in my eyes with your willingness to make such sweeping generalisations.

Judging by last weeks TC/FA/YB thread your experiences aren’t shared by people on those servers either.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

This is really sad to see this “tactic” being used by one of the servers in this match.

It is pretty funny how poorly placed these trebuchets are, we can actually use these; though we needed the supply more we will make do.

What makes this sabotage by EBay/YB? It seems just as likely that this was done by an eager PUGer with more gold than experience.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

What makes this sabotage by EBay/YB? It seems just as likely that this was done by an eager PUGer with more gold than experience.

That’s a pretty naive question, no offense. Literally every time this happens to another server we play they blame it on GOON sabotage. And generally if they are just noobs they’d listen to advice.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

i would not be surprised if it was past enemies.

Will you help me move?

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

No point in speculating, anyway.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

It was probably a CD troll if anybody.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: purpleskies.3274

purpleskies.3274

Just saying, in my experience this has been a very fun match so far with some great players on both YB and Ebay. Been having so much fun, especially compared to the last few weeks.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

I can’t dispute your experiences, since they are yours.

You do lose all credibility in my eyes with your willingness to make such sweeping generalisations.

Judging by last weeks TC/FA/YB thread your experiences aren’t shared by people on those servers either.

Don’t pay attention to the guy you quoted. I’m pretty the majority of the people who have ever read anything he’s said in team chat have him blocked. Typical guy that sits around kittening about commanders after the fact, without offering input while something is going on.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

well…whoever and which ever server had someone doing it.. that was silly…

but good fites YB

[SU]