12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I can’t dispute your experiences, since they are yours.

You do lose all credibility in my eyes with your willingness to make such sweeping generalisations.

Judging by last weeks TC/FA/YB thread your experiences aren’t shared by people on those servers either.

Don’t pay attention to the guy you quoted. I’m pretty the majority of the people who have ever read anything he’s said in team chat have him blocked. Typical guy that sits around kittening about commanders after the fact, without offering input while something is going on.

Gotcha. That bad, huh?

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pretty Pixie.8603

This is really sad to see this “tactic” being used by one of the servers in this match.

It is pretty funny how poorly placed these trebuchets are, we can actually use these; though we needed the supply more we will make do.

What makes this sabotage by EBay/YB? It seems just as likely that this was done by an eager PUGer with more gold than experience.

That’s a pretty naive question, no offense. Literally every time this happens to another server we play they blame it on GOON sabotage. And generally if they are just noobs they’d listen to advice.

Not quite as naive as you think; I’ve seen people on a previous server I was on put up a treb in front of a gate of a tower we were besieging. It does happen.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Miu Xie.5872

Miu Xie.5872

Not quite as naive as you think; I’ve seen people on a previous server I was on put up a treb in front of a gate of a tower we were besieging. It does happen.

We do that, too, usually when we’re karma training; mostly just for the laughs, not for sabotage. The trebs in the screenshots don’t seem to be strategic locations (I think one of them could have been, but I wasn’t there in any of those) to hit other objectives – thus they’re basically draining supply and increasing the siege count on the map. But I see what you’re trying to say, just seeing them there isn’t proof itself, it’s just questionable.

Sanae Kurita, Mag

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I can’t dispute your experiences, since they are yours.

You do lose all credibility in my eyes with your willingness to make such sweeping generalisations.

Judging by last weeks TC/FA/YB thread your experiences aren’t shared by people on those servers either.

Don’t pay attention to the guy you quoted. I’m pretty the majority of the people who have ever read anything he’s said in team chat have him blocked. Typical guy that sits around kittening about commanders after the fact, without offering input while something is going on.

LOL I think you have the wrong guy.. I am one that is killing all the zergs with my group of 5.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

This is really sad to see this “tactic” being used by one of the servers in this match.

It is pretty funny how poorly placed these trebuchets are, we can actually use these; though we needed the supply more we will make do.

What makes this sabotage by EBay/YB? It seems just as likely that this was done by an eager PUGer with more gold than experience.

That’s a pretty naive question, no offense. Literally every time this happens to another server we play they blame it on GOON sabotage. And generally if they are just noobs they’d listen to advice.

Done at every tower and keep on a map? I don’t think so.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pooposaurus Rex.5309

Pooposaurus Rex.5309

Some awesome 3-way fights going on in stone mist tonight!

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pretty Pixie.8603

The presented evidence wasn’t proof of it being done at every tower and keep. If you can show this was the case, sabotage becomes far more likely, if not a certainty.

I would suggest building up your arguments in a rational manner, with evidence provided. If you do not, it’s simply an opinion at best.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

The presented evidence wasn’t proof of it being done at every tower and keep. If you can show this was the case, sabotage becomes far more likely, if not a certainty.

I would suggest building up your arguments in a rational manner, with evidence provided. If you do not, it’s simply an opinion at best.

I am not accusing any particular server of doing anything, so I don’t need evidence. I saw it going on myself, and I really don’t care if you believe me or not. And if you don’t believe me, it has nothing to do with the soundness of my argument.

(edited by saiyr.3071)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

My WvW story for the weekend:

“Green tower, blue tower”

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

score update please

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pretty Pixie.8603

I am not accusing any particular server of doing anything, so I don’t need evidence. I saw it going on myself, and I really don’t care if you believe me or not. And if you don’t believe me, it has nothing to do with the soundness of my argument.

You are correct, since the argument was Viperwire’s. The burden of proof is therefore his. You simply labelled me naive when I questioned the validity of his unsubstantiated claims. No hard feelings though!

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Multiple people said it happened. I’m pretty sure nobody is blaming YB, so why are you getting defensive about this? People are dicks, this stuff happens from time to time.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You are correct, since the argument was Viperwire’s. The burden of proof is therefore his. You simply labelled me naive when I questioned the validity of his unsubstantiated claims. No hard feelings though!

Sorry if you took offense to that.

Nice job stopping our golem rush on east keep, Ehmry

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Not really. There was probably 20 people who saw it.

GG though….

Don’t know why you’d defend a kitten who trolls another server that badly…

[SU]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

That keep lord was at like 1/4 health haha. Nice response time

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pretty Pixie.8603

Don’t know why you’d defend a kitten who trolls another server that badly…

You misread my intentions.

I’m simply averse to unsubstantiated claims of misconduct without at least some proof, as I imagine most people are.

Having said that, something’s obviously going on, judging by the statements of other posters with similar experiences.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pretty Pixie.8603

I’ll have a closer look at those screenshots. Your other claims I cannot verify. Seems unnecessary though, since you believe the screenshots will be proof enough.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

So is it fun in that matchup Yaks, or do you miss t3?

Three weeks of the same dynamic was enough for a break. It looks like CD is doing a fine job impersonating YB in T3 anyway. Saw the scoreboard screen and its TC with a fairly comfortably lead and FA/CD virtually (and possibly artificially via TC) tied for second.

Actually is not that much difference between the tiers if you play during fairly populated hours, there are numerous good battles around. It’s just the level of imbalance in off peak times that really changes.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Scarn.6810

Scarn.6810

That’s not a bug, and it’s not exploiting. The team’s spawn has to end somewhere, and they are invulnerable in their spawn. Simply fall back to the camp and kick the crap out of them when they push again.

Thief, Maguuma

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Scruf.5047

Scruf.5047

This is the most fun I’ve had in wvw in many weeks. Thanks to YB and EB for the great competition, and to my beloved Maguumans for making this game enjoyable. I’d be happy to keep this matchup for weeks to come, or any other that provided such pleasant and intense parity. Huzzah!

Scruffian

Scruffian
Maguuma, Pyro

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

Wow what a weekend!

I am the CIC in Eternal for Yaks bend – Played a SOLID 40hours this weekend.
First off – good show yaks! I am proud of you guys. Despite the fact that for 1/2 the weekend we could not lay siege and had to use golems to knock on gates instead of rams I think we did rather well. Held SM for quite a long time (I even got some sleep somewhere in there after my wife told me I was no longer making sense cause I was too drunk) wake up Saturday to Maguuma holding SM. Having 40 some odd golems at my disposal we pushed into SM and took it (with a feint push with 5 golems to blue lands to draw off 30-40 SM defenders) In retaliation to Maguuma for taking SM while I was sleeping we took and flipped blue keep.

The Sunday fighting was insane – CRAZY fights in SM lord room – Crazy fights over keeps – Flipping SM back and forth for 3 hours !!!! SOOO much fun.

Ebay: How many darn trebs do you guys have??? When I logged last night… you had 5 at overlook wall and 4 on the wall near SM. Every time I bring the zerg, blow up trebs and move on you set up 3-4 more! You have some REAL dedicated individuals who seem happy to lob rocks for hours.

Maguuma: As annoying as Ebay is with trebs hitting SM – The ONE dude you have consistently taking our keep – keeping it contested makes that upgrade completely useless. And your Dolyak killers are top notch as well. One thing to note: I notice that I killed quite a few GOONS this weekend – which brings a smile to my face. I get to kill goons in Eve Online for 6 or 7 years, Move to GW2 and get to keep doing it.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Was a fun weekend, I hope the competitiveness of the match up holds throughout the week, no reason to make such a fun match stale.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Calypso.1360

Calypso.1360

I give my respects to all treb sitters. It is very boring. Necessary, but boy was I nodding off Saturday night sitting on SM!

This week seems to be more fun I think. ^-^ The randies I’ve come across in the JP have been very respectful! <3

[NOVA] Shae
Cutest Asura – Maguuma
twitch.tv/cCalypso

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Ugh the lag in SM yesterday with all 3 of us in there…couldn’t even use my abilities most of the time.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plaxy.4617

Plaxy.4617

Awesome 3 way Battle Royal at SM last night Every moment was Intence, I give credit to the Meguma and EBay players you guys are one Tenacious group, never giving up.

Some Friendly Advice expecially to Maguuma watch your tailends going into a Tower You never know when a zerg of 20 might follow you in and wipe you. Gorrila Warfare a 2 groups of 10 can can take out 40 with a solid flank in the open field. In essence watch your Backs and don’t get tunneled vissioned on a door its real easy to get pinched as the saying goes.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Mag invented that stuff. We’re slacking lately though.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

That’s not a bug, and it’s not exploiting. The team’s spawn has to end somewhere, and they are invulnerable in their spawn. Simply fall back to the camp and kick the crap out of them when they push again.

You are incorrect.

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

That’s not a bug, and it’s not exploiting. The team’s spawn has to end somewhere,
and they are invulnerable in their spawn. Simply fall back to the camp and kick the crap out of them when they push again.

They are using a terrain bug/glitch to stay alive. That is exploiting.

And yes you can move away and let them come out however they can also just camp there forever, tying down some of your own resources who have to watch them, only coming out when it is safe to take the supply camp.

It is an exploit.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Plaxy.4617

That’s not a bug, and it’s not exploiting. The team’s spawn has to end somewhere,
and they are invulnerable in their spawn. Simply fall back to the camp and kick the crap out of them when they push again.

They are using a terrain bug/glitch to stay alive. That is exploiting.

And yes you can move away and let them come out however they can also just camp there forever, tying down some of your own resources who have to watch them, only coming out when it is safe to take the supply camp.

It is an exploit.

Gonna be a bigger exploit when the NPC commander comes out with his player zerg and roles you for camping the spawn… Its not an exploit stop camping on the spawns you won’t see this.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Got minimal time in today.

Must say while the non peak presence are limited this week you can see the casual area of EB coming out to play.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Theres nothing wrong with spawn camping in this game.

They installed Legendary Defenders at a certain distance for a reason. After that imaginary line, its game on.

YB – Good fights! Ruthless! Unfortunately never getting to see you guys in fair numbers but thats ok. You guys come out in force and come serious. I’d be fighting Mag off on our east flanks to be surprised by Yaks on the west. Truly hair raising, truly fun. Much Respect. And I haven’t yet found the Yak to Atl+F4 on me yet. Not that they might not be out their in your server, but glad it isnt seen common place.

Mag – 3rd time fighting you in a row. Unfortunately your general server kitteniness and boastful attitudes really make it hard to respect you guys. But there are guild there that i find deserve their earned respect despite the unusually large average of trolls. (Maybe the only just troll the forums) But im looking forward to fighting you even still.

We at EB may not always have the numbers, you may of noticed that we were popping out-manned buff in pseudo-prime time hours which hurt but we still gave it all that we had. Someone was mentioning the siege…

EB actually saved up most of their siege from last weeks rematch to use it for this week haha. We figured since we dont have the numbers to effectively beat you we’ll need as much support/siege as we can get. Hence the treb over-kill :P

Looking forward to see you on the battlefield and for Fight Clubs in the night.

If anyone does know who organizing the fight clubs, lemme know!

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

The fight club organizer from Maguuma that I know is pretty bored of GW2 right now, unfortunately. I don’t know who else will do it. Just announce a (reasonable for east coast) time and hopefully people will show up.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Plaxy.4617

I’d be fighting Mag off on our east flanks to be surprised by Yaks on the west.

Heh probably more of the result of camp train we had going earlier today Camp 2 camp 2 camp was fun Lots and lots of Victums crushed under its track…..wonder if the keeps kept getting scared everytime we ran by.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments:

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Mag – 3rd time fighting you in a row. Unfortunately your general server kitteniness and boastful attitudes really make it hard to respect you guys. But there are guild there that i find deserve their earned respect despite the unusually large average of trolls. (Maybe the only just troll the forums) But im looking forward to fighting you even still.

Look at your own forums. You gaiz talk mucho kitten there. Don’t act all self-righteous.

[SU]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Look at your own forums. You gaiz talk mucho kitten there. Don’t act all self-righteous.

Good ole Ehmry.com. Always a good read there.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Lawlz.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Haha atleast i save it for my own forums lol.

Doesnt say much about you, lurking and reading everything we post haha.

Call it self-righteous. Call it w/e you want really. I dont get my kicks talking big on forums. Only thing i gotta say is…

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

When was this?, I am curious as it looks how how BL looked about 20 mins after us, YB, had completely wiped Mag off the map on EB, and when the only thing we didn’t have, nor to my knowledge took in EB last night, was the overlook for Ehmry Bay.

So I am just trying to gauge the context of which you posted that.

Oh and speaking of last night, it was a nice 3 way fight we had in Mag’s Valley with 4 entry points open

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I don’t know if he reads this, but there’s an Asura engi in the Shadowmoon guild that is incredibly good. Those were some of the toughest fights I’ve ever had. I wish I could have found you solo more, but oh well. First time we fought, I played really sloppily because I never figured I’d die to an engineer. I’m going to be more careful in the future.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

When was this?, I am curious as it looks how how BL looked about 20 mins after us, YB, had completely wiped Mag off the map on EB, and when the only thing we didn’t have, nor to my knowledge took in EB last night, was the overlook for Ehmry Bay.

So I am just trying to gauge the context of which you posted that.

Two separate occasions today. 2 hours ago and 4-5 hours ago from this post.

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We still have it, too. I dunno about you, but I consider holding an enemy garrison when the score is completely even funnier and more interesting than a zerg 100%-ing eternal, but maybe that’s just me!

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Really fun fights with you Yakkies tonight <3

[SU]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Do ya ever see just 5 yakkies?

I swear 40 deep is the lowest ya go….

GF’s btw and Mag home zerg was funny. Forget teh skill just go wit numbers!

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Do ya ever see just 5 yakkies?
I swear 40 deep is the lowest ya go….

Pffft. West coast, night time player. Only time I’ve ever seen more than 5 fellow yak’s is on the weekends when I actually get to play during the day. Other than that it’s a ghost town for our night crew.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

For the love of god my fellow Yak’s, I don’t want to go back to T3. Stop Pushing.

Attachments:

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Eh, Yaks got skills… They’re not brainless zergbots of SkyNet’s Crystal Desert Division… And you cannot blame them for having a better wvw turn out than our server. If Maguuma could convert our pve frans to wvw we’d be doing the same

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

A lot more people out this week on Yaks than last. The last couple of weeks were no fun TC had us totally out numbered. However, I think the numbers were dead even this weekend. I am not sure how or why that has chnaged since Sunday.

Fun match so far.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

A lot more people out this week on Yaks than last. The last couple of weeks were no fun TC had us totally out numbered. However, I think the numbers were dead even this weekend. I am not sure how or why that has chnaged since Sunday.

Fun match so far.

Some of us people are getting done with finals

[SU]

12/7 YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Plaxy.4617

So the question now goes how long can Ebay hold onto Outlook…looks like its gonna be a long night for em…..was trebbing it for 3 hours strait new shift so hope they do as well. Good luck Ebay and Maguuma Props for taking advantage of the towers while EBay is suffering supply choking good one…. next time don’t run the zerg and destroy our siege hitting EBay…but thanks for the extra bags though. Still a good fight. Keep it up.