2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This match isn’t over yet. Can TC pull off a comeback and stay in T2?? Stay tuned!

Bad Commander Teddy! You’re not stacking!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Commander Teddy needs a spankin.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Hey tier 2, trying to see what others think. Do you all think towers are flipping on a more consistent basis a lot quicker now since patch? In tier 3, all 3 servers are flipping in like 1 or 2 mins. People aren’t even bothering to upgrade them, which I think is attributed to how fast they seem to be flipping now. Let me know your thoughts!

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Probably flipping quicker due to the lack of orange swords and nobody reacting to the white swords. 24 people can flip a tower pretty darn quick… Especially if it has paper gates.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hey tier 2, trying to see what others think. Do you all think towers are flipping on a more consistent basis a lot quicker now since patch? In tier 3, all 3 servers are flipping in like 1 or 2 mins. People aren’t even bothering to upgrade them, which I think is attributed to how fast they seem to be flipping now. Let me know your thoughts!

We’ve been holding our stuff well so far for 3+ hours now, we lost towers due to not being able to sacrifice resources to defend it and not due to ninja capping. Surprise attacks, yes, close calls, yes, but that was all prevented with scouts and real-people sentries standing guard/watch.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

BG, we have successfully taken KC off of the map in EB. Let’s celebrate with a truce till reset in there?

Your’s truly,
Commander Carmine Valkyrie

Love

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Great fights all on KABL tonight. I think we gave as many lootbags as we got! Hope you guys have fun in whatever tier you end up in!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks Pink for all the fights tonight on KNBL

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Thanks Pink for all the fights tonight on KNBL

It was most definitely fun, I had a blast tonight!

Sleep OP, please nerf… can’t… go on…

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

My last video of our awesome fights vs BG and TC.

I will miss all the fun.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

And this is why TC loves BG.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Dedicated to TC, from me <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

We had lots of fun with GoF and Icoa in TCBL tonight. The fight for your natural supply camp was just hilarious. Someone told us that you guys had snuck a group into the hills, but we all unanimously decided to let it go in order to keep fighting for the camp because it was just too much fun. Good fights by all.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Aaaaand TC did what we hoped to do, stay in T2 with the current points.

If you want to keep the cute, sweet, adorable, nice TCers in T2, please don’t hit us too hard!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

If you want to keep the cute, sweet, adorable, nice TCers in T2, please don’t hit us too hard!

OMG woo! /cheer

to be quite honest, im nervous and excited at the same time.this weeks matchup was a little boring during the time slot im playing as we kinda owned everything and our guild likes challenges,so next week will be a lot of hard work for us.

It’ll be a ton of fun across the board, guarantee it. From all accounts, FA brings the heat, and we dig hard fights. I think you’ll have a great time, and we’ll all be challenged and learn new stuffs. Can’t beat that!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Zynthetic.2954

We’re currently back in T3 again…. by 0.07 rating. The matchup still isn’t over and it will be really close, but the only way we could guarantee us staying in t2 is if we manage to beat Kaineng. Even closing part of the current gap will go a long way. However, seeing as TC’s getting hit by both enemy nightcrews, it will be interesting to see what happens in the next 34 hours.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Regardless of whether we drop a tier or stay, thank you to BG and Kai for these few weeks of fun

This is without a doubt THE best matchup thread on the forums, and it wouldnt have happened without ALL servers pitching in.

Cheers everyone and good luck and good fights.

Meega Kweesta

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Come on TC!, I knew u guys zombies can do it!
Let show them what zombie coast are all about!
PWN Kaineng and stay in tier2!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

This rating fluctuation is a real nailbiter at the moment. :x

Hoping to see another super show at the parade!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Maybe I’ll have to run a false flag op and slaughter some beautiful, innocent Yaks dressed as a Kaininite….

Wait, was that out loud?

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Enjoy this Bay take from last night’s fights. Who says Rangers can’t kick butt?

Click on meeeeeeee

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kalash.1803

Kalash.1803

Thanks MERC for the awesome GvG. It was really fun. Goodluck BG in T1.

The pleasure was ours, I don’t think MERC would be half the guild it would be today if we didn’t have competition like WM and FOO. This was the most fun I’ve had in this game, ever. Big shout to to 9D for helping out.

And a picture from the other side

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Andalamar.4201

Andalamar.4201

I usually never post in the WvW forums, but this is an exception and I wanted to thank both Tarnished Coast and Kaineng servers for providing such a high quality match for the past three weeks, except from a certain TC guild that I will not name here.

You guys have been very classy players. I hope to face both of you again in battle. Thank you!

Remember that there is a difference between the majority of players and the loudest players.
-Hawcinn/Barborin

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Thanks to [Meow] from Kain and Saint from BG for the fun duels north of Speldon, you guys chased me off at first but I guess you realised I wasn’t going to spoil anything when I came back, I was the Asuran Ele from TC.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

We’re currently back in T3 again…. by 0.07 rating. The matchup still isn’t over and it will be really close, but the only way we could guarantee us staying in t2 is if we manage to beat Kaineng. Even closing part of the current gap will go a long way. However, seeing as TC’s getting hit by both enemy nightcrews, it will be interesting to see what happens in the next 34 hours.

I feel sad for you guys that both DB and YB is throwing their matches. Else you guys had a legitimate chance to stay in T2.

So when you get down there, own both of them +695 constantly and get back up here.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I feel sad for you guys that both DB and YB is throwing their matches. Else you guys had a legitimate chance to stay in T2.

So when you get down there, own both of them +695 constantly and get back up here.

Ehh, what makes you think DB and YB are throwing their matches? I might as well go in my thread and say Kaineng is letting TC beat on them so TC stays in tier 2. Neither would be true. ><

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Ehh, what makes you think DB and YB are throwing their matches? I might as well go in my thread and say Kaineng is letting TC beat them so TC stays in tier 2. Neither would be true. ><

Actually, that may be happening. That’s the way it feels like in-game at least. Why would any of us want to leave TC behind? They are a great group of players with a great attitude.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

We’ve already mentioned earlier in the week that clearly some Kains are taking a break for various reasons. Logistically I think it started off to let BG move up, not keep TC. It could end up helping to keep TC in T2 but I don’t believe it was intentional.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Leucetius.8231

Leucetius.8231

Ehh, what makes you think DB and YB are throwing their matches? I might as well go in my thread and say Kaineng is letting TC beat them so TC stays in tier 2. Neither would be true. ><

Actually, that may be happening. That’s the way it feels like in-game at least. Why would any of us want to leave TC behind? They are a great group of players with a great attitude.

I left TC for world completion and didn’t make it back before they started charging to change servers. However, I dislike the server I’m on so much that I’m going to buy gems this weekend to come back home. I cannot wait to finally be back in TC and see my guildies again.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

We’ve already mentioned earlier in the week that clearly some Kains are taking a break for various reasons. Logistically I think it started off to let BG move up, not keep TC. It could end up helping to keep TC in T2 but I don’t believe it was intentional.

What’s the reasoning behind letting us move up? Just curious.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I think your transfers in scared some militia away and we would subconsciously like them to come back. I think some bigger guilds didn’t want to put the time into fighting the inevitable if we were missing the militia so they went to do other things. That was the impression I got. I’d rather you stayed but you are getting pretty hulk beefy for T2.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Yep. BG is too big for the tier now. That’s the sad truth. Hopefully TC will see you guys in the future somewhere.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Not sure tbh, I think BG took its toll on our militia though and lots of BLs were starting to feel empty, so combined with the new content it is a good week to have a rest and prepare for next week. I know it’s kinda bad form, but a new matchup always feel more exciting and I think a lot of people are looking towards next week, as are a lot of you

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Thanks for the fun in the EB JP BG campers!

Also thanks to my guildmate Kresnik Bloodedge (not shown) who helped :P

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

BG should help us stay in T2 as their going away present, we’ll in return do… things… yeah. Like, cheering you guys on in the T1 thread and helping promote happiness and joy.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Not sure tbh, I think BG took its toll on our militia though and lots of BLs were starting to feel empty, so combined with the new content it is a good week to have a rest and prepare for next week. I know it’s kinda bad form, but a new matchup always feel more exciting and I think a lot of people are looking towards next week, as are a lot of you

Gotcha. Ya’ll could beat us, came close a few times. But y’all would fall off during the end of the week. Well and before we got a few guilds over the past couple of weeks. A break for ya’ll works wonders and can still learn as y’all fight SoS. Plenty of guilds still there with great tactics.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Was just reading the first page of this thread …. Very nice none of the predictions came to fruition….. Well done all!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

And this is why TC loves BG.

Think the funniest part of all that was some guy from Kain who figured, “yeah I’ll just sneak in here like I belong, all real cool like and then stab a few people”
Think he got lit up with more ‘assist my targets’ than I think anyone else in the history of the game.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Wouldn’t TC rather stay in T2 on their own accomplishments, rather then be assisted by there current match enemy?

Yes, and it’s what we’re going to do.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Here’s an idea for a final farewell…or perhaps a reunion later…how about a multi-server Keg Brawl? With guesting that should be feasible. Maybe our dear Jayne can organize?

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Zynthetic.2954

If you don’t get the reference, you’re missing out.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Keg brawl is already multi-server. It uses the same underlying systems as spvp.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Ahhh…too bad. Thanks for the info.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

We will be bringing it tonight. You are all invited to attend.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

Please stay in tier 2. Losing BG and TC would make T2 a mess…

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Please stay in tier 2. Losing BG and TC would make T2 a mess…

That would make Kaineng the new powerhouse of T2. Good luck against SoS and FA!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

It does? I’ve gone out on the ice in Hoelbrak and not zoned …. Just chucked barrels around. But that was during beta … Haven’t tried since …..

We could do an Orr temple run … Have folks come over to TC and hit them all, one after the other ….

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I realize that FA thinks everything is about them, but there’s no grand conspiracy to keep them out of T2, no matter what the people posting on your community forums seem to think. Even if that’s the case, maybe it’s a sign that portraying yourselves as a bunch of wannabe “serial killers” and belittling the servers and guilds (except the ones you’re courting to transfer over) you’re competing against isn’t having quite the effect you want to have.