2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I’m honestly disappointed in all of the people transferring from SoS.

As I said in the other thread, we play the game to have fun. WvW was not and has not been fun for a while now. Enjoy your complete lack of NA coverage and PvDooring Tier 3 keeps from breakout events.

The hostility is really necessary, I’m sure.

Haha he’s angry for real!

All classes

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

As I said in the other thread, we play the game to have fun. WvW was not and has not been fun for a while now. Enjoy your complete lack of NA coverage and PvDooring Tier 3 keeps from breakout events.

I’m not angry, I’m just disappoin- oh wait.

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Score check please?

Has SoS managed to hold onto EB Red Keep?

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Yay man I understand. Hasn’t been fun since you guys stopped winning

Once again..SoS guilds couldn’t even handle losing for the number of weeks they won in a row…that doesn’t say much about you guys, in my opinion. You can make any excuse you like, but in my eyes you are jumping ship because you aren’t winning, simple as that. Good luck on Blackgate, I hope the weather fares better for you there.

Edit: I’m sorry I should specify I’m talking only about the guilds jumping ship. The guilds sticking it out have my utmost respect.

(edited by drwookie.6391)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m not angry, I’m just disappoin- oh wait.

Well you seem to be displaying either anger or contempt towards those still on SOS, not sure why.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

It is a bit early for jumping ship, no? I suppose some people are more resilient. JQ can lose for 12 weeks or so and it’s no big deal, but SoS loses for 3 and Tyria is falling apart.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

could i just point out this is the T1 server thread lets get back to disscusing this week match.

anyone got a score update please

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Server affiliation is irrelevant. Guild/Clan is the building block. Welcome to community gaming 2013.

You are assuming a server’s community means less then 1 guild on a server.
Some servers it is true, others not. A great example is SoR for a community.

Yes we have fought each other, yes we have had to beat drama down. Not everything was ALWAYS peachy, rainbows, and unicorns. Around rank 15-10 there was a lot of drama between guilds on the server. A bit like Growing pains, due to new guilds and native guilds at the time. That drama is past, and has been for a long time, and even during it SoR lost no guilds. In addition no guilds which have been active within the WvW community have left the server. True a while back we did have a guild which left for BG, however they were not active in the SoR WvW Community.

HoD could be used as an example more of a guild/alliance leading a community. Once drama happened, it split the server and HoD had a mass Exodus.

Sometimes it is better to be with a strong community then it is 1 strong guild.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

I wouldn’t call it early.

They obviously want to win the score board.

Without transfers the scoreboard will not be won by SOS or SOR this week, next week, or next month.

This is how WvW is won. This is the game we play. Some people don’t look at the score, some people only look at the score. Regardless of which population any individual is in their server feels the effects of the score. Arenanet made the game this way, not any of these guilds.

-Desirz Matheon

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Score check please?

Yup. JQ might lose their keep though

Attachments:

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

@Mishi, your guild is fantastic on the field. The SoR server as well. What I wrote is my view of the prevailing attitude. I do not subscribe to it. Apparently, I am paying a high price for my blasphemy. If you could see my forum posts on the SoS community forum it would be apparent to you what I think is important.

I don’t want to be overly vague…what I mean to say is…I agree with you.
Fun fact: I think I was removed from my guild today because of this view…? Talk about “putting your money where your mouth is.” To use a culturally specific metaphor…

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

(edited by problematic.9623)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Come to think of it, if SOR continue to dominate JQ in NA timezone, and BG dominate JQ in OCEANIC/EURO timezone and heavily negate JQs SEA presence then it may actually be a close match across all 3 servers, however time will tell.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Come to think of it, if SOR continue to dominate JQ in NA timezone, and BG dominate JQ in OCEANIC/EURO timezone and heavily negate JQs SEA presence then it may actually be a close match across all 3 servers, however time will tell.

These past two matches haven’t required our NA to really push it. When we did (saturday) we held a solid 400 ppt all night. When the match is already 60k leads by monday night or what not there isn’t a need for us (JQ) to continually burn siege and tons of gold for a 6hr window of a 24 hr match.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Oh God. The Acolytes were laughing so hard in mumble when you did this. Seriously, who does this though…spending their whole day with invisibility buff on top of the jumping puzzle to pull unsuspecting invaders from the top of the puzzle?

I’m glad you were able to laugh it off and find comfort in something whilst having just lost a 5v1, siege, and failed attempt to have allies res you. I laughed as well So I suppose it was a win-win situation!

Apparently does it a lot. Then when I find them in the puzzle 1v1 with out the high ground advantage. They drop like a rock.

Hmmm, thats peculiar! I quite vividly remember 1v1ing some silly ranger near the 3rd invis, who lost and pmed me crying, but I couldn’t respond because I was on ignore. Pretty sure the account name was “Azure Prower.” Nice try tho!

Think you’ve mistaken me for some one else. Sorry.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Some fair fights in SoS Borderland. JQ wanted the SoS Garrison really badly and spend many hours to siege it down, but we lost a good portion of our map.

Score-update:

Attachments:

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

These past two matches haven’t required our NA to really push it. When we did (saturday) we held a solid 400 ppt all night. When the match is already 60k leads by monday night or what not there isn’t a need for us (JQ) to continually burn siege and tons of gold for a 6hr window of a 24 hr match.

So is that why you were just ticking below SoS (120) during NA primetime about a half hour ago?

Ahh I kid i kid but I agree your NA is very solid. It just doesn’t have the endurance SoR’s NA has and I don’t blame you guys since you can just go to sleep and wake up with the whole map and a 50k+ lead. Lets just put it this way without your asian/europe zerg your NA crew wouldn’t do as well. It takes us awhile to take back all those upgraded keeps If we are strictly talking about NA vs NA and excluding other timezone zergs SoR takes the cake until I see the beast that has become blackgate.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

So is that why you were just ticking below SoS (120) during NA primetime about a half hour ago?

Ahh I kid i kid but I agree your NA is very solid. It just doesn’t have the endurance SoR’s NA has and I don’t blame you guys since you can just go to sleep and wake up with the whole map and a 50k+ lead. Lets just put it this way without your asian/europe zerg your NA crew wouldn’t do as well. It takes us awhile to take back all those upgraded keeps

We weren’t below SoS tick tonight. I wouldn’t say we lack endurance we just don’t really need to push ourselves with a 50k+ lead that has NOTHING to do with endurance so don’t claim it does. Quite simply put there’s not much reason for us to stress and push as hard as you guys.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Ahh I kid i kid but I agree your NA is very solid. It just doesn’t have the endurance SoR’s NA has and I don’t blame you guys since you can just go to sleep and wake up with the whole map and a 50k+ lead. Lets just put it this way without your asian/europe zerg your NA crew wouldn’t do as well. It takes us awhile to take back all those upgraded keeps

We weren’t below SoS tick tonight. I wouldn’t say we lack endurance we just don’t really need to push ourselves with a 50k+ lead that has NOTHING to do with endurance so don’t claim it does. Quite simply put there’s not much reason for us to stress and push as hard as you guys.

Yes you were for a very short time. Well of course their is nothing to stress when you wake up with the whole map. If we were to switch NA timezones with our NA going to JQ and your NA coming here you would see an immense difference just because of how much having coverage in other timezones helps out everyone overall. I’m not trying to discredit JQ’s NA since in my opinion you guys are 2nd best in the game and we have some really awesome fights during NA time.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

All i can say is with the arrival of BG and its euro guild HB things will change. (If i recall from the past matchup when BG was in t1 a few weeks ago, they did exceptionally well in euro timezone, where FoOs dominance was negated heavily)

The move from some of the guilds from SOS might be a blessing in disguise and actually make t1 competitive again

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Yes you were for a very short time. Well of course their is nothing to stress when you wake up with the whole map. If we were to switch NA timezones with our NA going to JQ and your NA coming here you would see an immense difference just because of how much having coverage in other timezones helps out everyone overall. I’m not trying to discredit JQ’s NA since in my opinion you guys are 2nd best in the game and we have some really awesome fights during NA time.

So you are telling me if SoR dominates at some time it’s totally related to skill and not coverage? I’m just dropping that excuse for fun hahaha

All classes

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

sor needs to get ahold of their trolls. they are ruining your cool server. i love your na, super fun to fight against but your trolls trash talking for no reason is beyond me lol.

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Show some class representative of MERC (I know you don’t represent all of MERC, but if you are going to post like that, perhaps take your tag off). Some of us have the discipline to not post about MERC and their decision to leave the server on public forums (or the way they went about it), no matter how critical of the decision we might be. A general statement of someone’s honest opinion about the whole thing is completely fair and justified, a baseless statement about PvDoor in tier three (or nonsense that SoS was going to drop below tier two given the strength we showed last week) is a really crappy way to leave the server. Go quietly to BG, don’t antagonise the justifiably disappointed people that are left behind.

The people leaving are doing so while the server is still strong, certainly strong enough for tier two, and before they even gave the server a chance to show how competitive and fun WvW could be in tier two. The only reason to jump ship now is because you want to be tier one. Very few people in tier one enjoyed WvW since transfers ended, not because the server changed, but because tier one changed. Before this whole mess started, SoS was on a great path to a strong and healthy competition in tier two.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

JQ is right now holding off both SoR and SoS in JQ keep on EB. Really heroic and over 5 commanders. The hate on us is strong, but we can fight back.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

SoS, I hope you guys pull up your laces brush off the dirt and start doing awesome like you have times and times before.

BG, you will be No1 soon.

SoR, come on….. Choo you have big numbers but saying your can compete in NA is funny to anyone on JQ os SOS after the thrashing you got this weekend. I hope you guys team up with BG and trash JQ and knock them down a peg or two.

Also why are SoS and JQ running alts for the last two days? Your just fueling the SOR fire

(edited by Brome.7036)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

JQ is right now holding off both SoR and SoS in JQ keep on EB. Really heroic and over 5 commanders. The hate on us is strong, but we can fight back.

It’s not hate, it’s how EB works. Later in the week SoS will be in the same position, so will SoR.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

It’s not hate, it’s how EB works. Later in the week SoS will be in the same position, so will SoR.

I didn’t get the memo, when are these future “dates” scheduled?
/bow /bow /bow /salute means the “pact” is good ?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

haha. JQ complaining about 2v1 by SoR & 5-10 remaining guilds left on SoS NA. Classy.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

The people leaving are doing so while the server is still strong, certainly strong enough for tier two, and before they even gave the server a chance to show how competitive and fun WvW could be in tier two. The only reason to jump ship now is because you want to be tier one. Very few people in tier one enjoyed WvW since transfers ended, not because the server changed, but because tier one changed. Before this whole mess started, SoS was on a great path to a strong and healthy competition in tier two.

I’ve made my point several times, which you keep on ignoring. I’m not going to repeat myself.

Cya.

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

We might consider helping a guild of stature move for the sake of balance.
Random players who offer no metric of their worth however…

You’re right, I should record one of those 10 minute videos where you stand in the middle of an enemy group and kill like 15 of them. I dislike techno though, so you’ll have to deal with listening to real music as you watch this low quality recording.

http://youtu.be/XKeftUe7S8c

I’ve been playing with different recording software recently trying to find something decent and free, the search is still on though, sorry for the low quality, I was lagging a bit when i recorded this too. I’m also aware this isn’t the greatest video, it’s just the first thing I found laying around.

I’m pretty sure no servers are looking for a bandwagon guild that rides the coat tails of FoO and then claims supremacy to transfer to their server. Especially since you won’t have a guild to ride the coat tails of anymore. Oh, I forgot we don’t have coverage gaps, you have proven us wrong and showed us all proof of how we have massive zergs 24/7 in all 4 borderlands with your brilliant screen shots.

I never said you have massive zergs, I never said you have 24/7 coverage, I said JQ doesn’t outnumber you like you believe they do. And my post wasn’t really about trying to leave JQ, because I knew no one would pony up the gold for us to leave, it was about pointing out peoples lack of commitment to what they say they want. I offered people a chance to help unstack JQ, and no one wants to do it apparently. I also don’t spend much time hanging out with FoO, which is sad, they’re fun people.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Ermahgerd

Inb4 thief is OP class

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Some fair fights in SoS Borderland. JQ wanted the SoS Garrison really badly and spend many hours to siege it down, but we lost a good portion of our map.

Score-update:

Was the way point up in garri? Cannot see it but i got a reason for asking.

for everything else here, i am honestly in a “eyebrow raising” moment
Every good t3 server can teach you a thing on how to run a “night shift” and play defense. They can also prolly tell you how to properly work wuvwuv by utilizing whatever you have (and being willing to do so in terms of a community sense that includes everyone) without stress.
I have the feeling here the servers are so relying on the guilds only that you never learned to work with pugs/ small guilds) or, for that matter, build up a rep with them. They will not “push out” with you otherwhise. There are commanders in t2/t3 that know how to work the crowd, even managing to get pve people in.
I am not denying guilds their status, i am just saying there is more to it than only recruiting whole guilds.

Nevertheless, judging by what I saw, I would not dare understimating one side or the other. Choo keeps derailing on sos as well, when there are more than a few level 80 on besides the many peeps plaing up alts :P. And I keep wondering if you guys on jq are happy in terms of gameplay (not ppt) with a 50k lead and no opposition….but i guess that is not the question one should ask in t1. Good thing we are upping that garri every time so you get something to do :P

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Score-update:

Was the way point up in garri? Cannot see it but i got a reason for asking.

for everything else here, i am honestly in a “eyebrow raising” moment
Every good t3 server can teach you a thing on how to run a “night shift” and play defense. They can also prolly tell you how to properly work wuvwuv by utilizing whatever you have (and being willing to do so in terms of a community sense that includes everyone) without stress.
I have the feeling here the servers are so relying on the guilds only that you never learned to work with pugs/ small guilds) or, for that matter, build up a rep with them. They will not “push out” with you otherwhise. There are commanders in t2/t3 that know how to work the crowd, even managing to get pve people in.
I am not denying guilds their status, i am just saying there is more to it than only recruiting whole guilds.

Nevertheless, judging by what I saw, I would not dare understimating one side or the other. Choo keeps derailing on sos as well, when there are more than a few level 80 on besides the many peeps plaing up alts :P. And I keep wondering if you guys on jq are happy in terms of gameplay (not ppt) with a 50k lead and no opposition….but i guess that is not the question one should ask in t1. Good thing we are upping that garri every time so you get something to do :P

I doubt they mind having that 50k lead when its been mostly an overnight PvDoor conquest :O

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score check please?

Yup. JQ might lose their keep though

While all his group mates on the left are dying, he finds time to take a screenie. lol

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

JQ Got wrecked in EB by Choo. Fully upgraded full supply Castle taken, and Jerrifers and Klovan now are fortified by SoR.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

JQ Got wrecked in EB by Choo. Fully upgraded full supply Castle taken, and Jerrifers and Klovan now are fortified by SoR.

You do realize that you’ve been beating on lowlands for 6 hrs now? Congrats you took two towers and SM but the true prize is lowlands.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Show some class representative of MERC (I know you don’t represent all of MERC, but if you are going to post like that, perhaps take your tag off). Some of us have the discipline to not post about MERC and their decision to leave the server on public forums (or the way they went about it), no matter how critical of the decision we might be. A general statement of someone’s honest opinion about the whole thing is completely fair and justified, a baseless statement about PvDoor in tier three (or nonsense that SoS was going to drop below tier two given the strength we showed last week) is a really crappy way to leave the server. Go quietly to BG, don’t antagonise the justifiably disappointed people that are left behind.

You must understand Shiren, when you recruit 1500 people you are bound to end up with the odd lemon I really can’t understand why this person would be so ungrateful to SoS. After all, Merc were one of the original SoS guilds that were there before the rise to T1.

Good luck to those folks still staying on SoS, very sad to see yet another mass exodus.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

haha. JQ complaining about 2v1 by SoR & 5-10 remaining guilds left on SoS NA. Classy.

I don’t think it’s a complaint tho. That must have been very fun. I wish I was there.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Pvp.2758

You do realize that you’ve been beating on lowlands for 6 hrs now? Congrats you took two towers and SM but the true prize is lowlands.

We were also ticking at over 400 for 6 hours, while you had a queue worth of people sitting inside defending 1 keep. Not hard.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

We were also ticking at over 400 for 6 hours, while you had a queue worth of people sitting inside defending 1 keep. Not hard.

Once again you sound a bit mad. It’s ok don’t worry when you wake up the score will be even higher

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Once again you sound a bit mad. It’s ok don’t worry when you wake up the score will be even higher

We flipped your keep last night. That was satisfying enough.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Did you look at how many green arrows were in the group you were wiping? We were all on alt’s lvling and bepopping around lol.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Did you look at how many green arrows were in the group you were wiping? We were all on alt’s lvling and bepopping around lol.

‘bepoping’ – the act of happily wandering around aimlessly usually at a bar, party,or club.

Learn new things every day lol

(Better clarify, today I learned what ‘bepoping is. Gotta make sure I don’t somehow upset someone)

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Gonna paraphrase some Jade Quarry map chat:

“Oh crap, it’s Choo.”
“We’re gonna lose the keep, Choo’s hitting it.”
“Wait, wait, Choo’s not that good.”
“Whoa, we wiped them!”
“Where’s Choo at?”
“They’ve been derailed.”

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

I enjoy all these psychoanalysis of JQ lol, everyone suddenly knows how our server behaves, acts and thinks haha

indeed. Because we(JQ) are one monolithic entity. Organising multiple guilds across all timezones to do ANYTHING in an organised fashion is like the proverbial herding cats.

/did 90 minutes of WvWvW last weekend for the first time ever
//had fun. Died several times while surrounded by guildies.
///JQ since launch

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

SoS guilds are xfering because they invested too much money for alts in JQ to spy and take our seige golems outside.

All I have to say is maybe if you put more time into actually playing WvW maybe you’ll perform better.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Slayer Lord.5023

Bragging the we held EB Lowlands keep for six hours straight might not be so impressive if not for the level of people, effort and gold that both SoR and SoS through themselves into that keep. I have never seen anything like it.

Just wave after wave of attacks, non stop shelling, holes in almost every wall, broken gates, broken water gate, golems and everything one could use to attack. I just don’t know how both we held on to it nor how both servers could fail.

I don’t want to hear any of that ‘JQ has numbers’ stuff after that. We was outnumber very badly. Numbers not on our side, we had no supply for siege or to make repairs. JQ held with manpower alone. During JQs weakest hours no less.

Take pride JQ, you earned it in EB today.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Slayer Lord.5023

SoS had the golems. Don’t forget we had to fight them from the other side.
Our WP didn’t work most of the time. We used spawn.
Many times we had an open circle.
SoS attack between Choo/Sor attacks. Not every attacker was Choo.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

…didn’t someone say they play for the fights, not the points ?

Way too much point talk and related chest thumping for that statement to ever have been true. Amusing, though.

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Up fresh and early with Foo/EMP/AoS//Omen/EXI/DC/FC/Yaki!

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

@Mishi, your guild is fantastic on the field. The SoR server as well. What I wrote is my view of the prevailing attitude. I do not subscribe to it. Apparently, I am paying a high price for my blasphemy. If you could see my forum posts on the SoS community forum it would be apparent to you what I think is important.

I don’t want to be overly vague…what I mean to say is…I agree with you.
Fun fact: I think I was removed from my guild today because of this view…? Talk about “putting your money where your mouth is.” To use a culturally specific metaphor…

Thanks. Though I am sorry to hear you got removed from your guild for sharing your views with the server and such.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu