28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

@ Oozo and Dynnen

Compliments to you guys and [AD]. You guys are one of the best swat groups in DR, which is evident in those videos. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Put up more vids please, I’m on vacation ATM so they keep me entertained

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

You assume that full 80s in a guild can’t also be PUGs.

So, I’m wrong to assume that when I see a group of full 80s from the same guild chasing us that they aren’t working together? If you are running around in a guild group without communication then who’s fault is that exactly?

The videos that you post will always be, Premade vs PUG.

As a general rule, I avoid making provably false statements. However, talking out of your kitten seems to come naturally to you.

Feel free to assume all you want. You can also assume that some folks play Wv3 without vent.. it happens. Nothing wrong with that.

I just want through your post history and you tube channel.

I feel comfortable in stating that you have no videos of your premade vs another premade. So you go around PUG stomping. /meh and its clear that we both are versed in talking out of our rears. Nothing wrong with that either, if you take offense, feel fee to ignore my posts.

-K

I’m guessing you watched like 2 or 3 of them and then made an analytical leap of saying thats all he does in his videos, lol. I think the main problem isn’t with us fighting zergs or harassing supply lines or uncoordinated players. Its the group of guild players that we often fight that double spam their dodge rolls, miss easy to make attacks, don’t utilize their class effectively, and don’t focus fire…that is the problem. BTW Kodiak whats your class and guild?

Also @ SoS. If you REALLY want to find us, just ask around in the borderlands. Shouldn’t be too hard to find us when we’re out and about. (Canadian translation: Oout and aboot)

-I went thru them until they started to become SWTOR heavy.
-Ranger
-Nunya

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You assume that full 80s in a guild can’t also be PUGs.

So, I’m wrong to assume that when I see a group of full 80s from the same guild chasing us that they aren’t working together? If you are running around in a guild group without communication then who’s fault is that exactly?

The videos that you post will always be, Premade vs PUG.

As a general rule, I avoid making provably false statements. However, talking out of your kitten seems to come naturally to you.

Feel free to assume all you want. You can also assume that some folks play Wv3 without vent.. it happens. Nothing wrong with that.

I just want through your post history and you tube channel.

I feel comfortable in stating that you have no videos of your premade vs another premade. So you go around PUG stomping. /meh and its clear that we both are versed in talking out of our rears. Nothing wrong with that either, if you take offense, feel fee to ignore my posts.

-K

I’m guessing you watched like 2 or 3 of them and then made an analytical leap of saying thats all he does in his videos, lol. I think the main problem isn’t with us fighting zergs or harassing supply lines or uncoordinated players. Its the group of guild players that we often fight that double spam their dodge rolls, miss easy to make attacks, don’t utilize their class effectively, and don’t focus fire…that is the problem. BTW Kodiak whats your class and guild?

Also @ SoS. If you REALLY want to find us, just ask around in the borderlands. Shouldn’t be too hard to find us when we’re out and about. (Canadian translation: Oout and aboot)

-I went thru them until they started to become SWTOR heavy.
-Ranger
-Nunya

-K

I’d be upset too if I had to play a ranger. Dynnen punishes himself by playing a ranger alt when he is feeling guilty about something. ;P

Be sure to check out that smooth cat Lernto Playrissian.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Oozo I’m not sure if you have come across many rangers that know what they are doing. You may be painfully surprised.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Oozo.7856

@Oozo I’m not sure if you have come across many rangers that know what they are doing. You may be painfully surprised.

I’m just kidding (kind of).

Of course I’ve run across some really solid rangers 1v1. I just don’t think they bring as much to a group fight when compared to some of the other classes. I feel the same way about my power necro.

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Mate you do realized you threw out some DR hateraid there based on comments from a troll thats not even in this tier group! DR didnt state that, it was a troll from Kaineng who fled the server cuz it was losing, came to NSP, bashed you guys all up and down in the forums, and now is running off to AR on reset cuz he’s burned the bridges on NSP.

1st: Not trolling when I’m offering constructive criticism. If anything your post and that of the persons you responded to are Troll posts. -.- I submitted an event I witnessed as support to my claims showing their validity.

2nd: …Not in this Tier? You say right after that I’m on NSP, so make up your mind please.

3rd: Fled from Kaineng? We were winning with +600 points when I left, I do not enjoy 1-sided fights and I saw that last week was kinda close so I came to check it out. But please…continue stating bold-faced lies and looking foolish, I enjoy it.

4th: Burned bridges?…Forum posters from PAXA being smart-alecs are FAR from anything close to something to judge what “Bridge” someone does/does not have. I have made several friends on this Server, and hope they DO put up a fight against Kaineng. While I love my Server, all those people who abandoned us while we were fighting DR aggravate me so enjoy the thought of them getting beat up.

5th: I have yet to “Bash” anyone. The closest thing I came to was with Bsty, but that’s not even really a bash, they simply haven’t evolved whereas all the other DR Guilds seem to have done so.

In closing: You need to stop before hitting “Submit”, read over what you’re typing, consider whether it might make you look foolish, then after determining that just delete the post. Would be much better for the DR image.

Our posts may have “smart-alec” insinuations and feel to them, but we make valid points. Your criticism isn’t very constructive and you try to save face on your insults with “I don’t mean any offense.” You stroke your kitten with absurd claims of single-handedly fighting of zergs by yourself with your siege. There’s a reason why there are multiple people replying to your posts.

You should really take your own advice and stop before hitting the “submit” button. Or you can keep posting for my personal entertainment. Either option works for me.

P.S. No offense, burger eater.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Really depends on the Ranger spec and if people utilize combo field pets and spirits correctly. Most rangers have no idea what they are capable of in a group setting.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Our posts may have “smart-alec” insinuations and feel to them, but we make valid points. Your criticism isn’t very constructive and you try to save face on your insults with “I don’t mean any offense.” You stroke your kitten with absurd claims of single-handedly fighting of zergs by yourself with your siege. There’s a reason why there are multiple people replying to your posts.

Thus far the only thing I’ve gotten from any PAXA post is “You don’t know nothing and you insult us because you aren’t here to see what’s going on!” Which is quite simply and utterly wrong. As far as the Zergs, I never once claimed to do it alone. I SET EVERYTHING UP alone, and have managed to convince a few others to do so as well. But it requires at least a group of 5 in order to succeed against a large organized Zerg. Once the people were given direction and had everything ready for them they did wonderfully…But when I tried just having the Supply there, I found a distinct lack of people who would actually grab supply and build. When I participated in attacks I noticed even AFTER we had just sacked a Supply Camp and left it with still having 50+ Supply and the Commander said “Get supply!” they had no Supply. When in the NSP BL people would never call out when they were getting attacked, or the status of Gates that were being attacked. People let Towers and Keeps get taken without ever saying a single thing in Map Chat. Then the Commander would show up in the BL and all of a sudden everyone was just -there-. They flocked to the blue icon and followed until the Commander left…then would just spread out and be silly once more.

These are problems that can be fixed, the main source of nearly every problem in NSP comes down to “People not reading the Chat.” aka Communication. I do run in 5-man squads, I run solo to scout, I put on Commander Tag for Zerging(rarely…I hate zerging). Most often I simply take a defensive post because so few people are ever willing to do that job. You consider the job of Siege individuals “easy”, now THAT is insulting considering it is not easy to turn a Treb and manage to hit all the enemy’s trebs before yours is destroyed. You have to figure out the distances as quickly as possible or lose your Siege, you have to watch for attacks constantly and be alert at all times.

As for me being a “Burger Eater” or whatever you called it…I do everything because I like to know and understand every aspect of this game. It’s the exact same thought process of playing every single profession to understand their skills and utilities. By the sounds of it…you haven’t done that. Until you have I suggest at least showing some respect for every single person in WvW, because even those people in there just for Map Completion help you, even those people serve a purpose.

You should really take your own advice and stop before hitting the “submit” button. Or you can keep posting for my personal entertainment. Either option works for me.

I will continue posting, and you can continue taking suggestions on how to improve as insults. I will continue trying to help your Server out regardless…but I’ll be gone shortly, and you’ll still be here. Of the two of us, I’d rather you be working on improving your Server.

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

My guard brings LOTS of condition removal, aoe burst, damage absorption, great CC, and area control
My ranger brings decent ranged damage, some good combo fields…thats about it. The pets get rickrolled pretty hard, and the spirits die pretty fast as well. People WILL get on top of my and the lack of condition removal is rough. I thought root was bad for the guard, but its worse for the ranger.
The short bow damage is pretty bad, even with my bleeds ticking at 120. I don’t know, it seems that people manage to escape quite frequently. I’ve found the toughness LB/GS build works pretty well, just wish I could get the SB/Sword/torch or dagger to work.

in WvW

Posted by: dagne.8542

dagne.8542

should of relabled this post as AR and DR vs NSP. I’ve yet to see DR push AR at all really. They wiped them maybe once the whole two weeks we’ve had this match up?

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

if ur entire server was outside the borderlands, your borderlands might get hit more often

in WvW

osif.8673

but I unfortunately wiped all the zergs that came at it while I was on.

Lolercopter. Then I guess you just take all the credit of what other people do for you? Here you go making up things again, like I’ve never handled siege before and such. I think I’d rather not list off my resume though like you keep doing to prove yourself to everyone.
As far as the burger eaters are concerned, I think most people will agree with PvDoor is easier than the PvP aspect of Wv3. But hey, if that’s what they enjoy, all the power to them! We all need them.

[PAXA]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Lolercopter. Then I guess you just take all the credit of what other people do for you? Here you go making up things again, like I’ve never handled siege before and such. I think I’d rather not list off my resume though like you keep doing to prove yourself to everyone.
As far as the burger eaters are concerned, I think most people will agree with PvDoor is easier than the PvP aspect of Wv3. But hey, if that’s what they enjoy, all the power to them! We all need them.

Yes, I do take all the credit. I was the one who sat there for 2 hours upgrading and maintaining the Siege alone. I was the one who called out the alarm and directed people to man which siege and attack where. So yes. I take the credit, because without me it never would’ve happened.

I have yet to list my resume, but you’re the one who keeps saying my opinions and suggestions aren’t worth listening to. I was simply explaining why I feel my opinions are valid which is they are based on experience. Regardless, I’m done with you. You are a prime example of the people that make this Server weaker than it otherwise could be, you argue and protest any thought that there’s anything wrong without ever even -considering- another possibility.

Thank-you for your time, but since you have yet to add even a counter-argument to ANYTHING I’ve suggested/said, I do not believe I will respond to further prodding. So Good-bye.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

should of relabled this post as AR and DR vs NSP. I’ve yet to see DR push AR at all really. They wiped them maybe once the whole two weeks we’ve had this match up?

Maybe some of the people who are more familiar with the system can comment on this one. Does DR benefit more by having a bigger point spread versus NSP than against AR since NSP was the green server at one time. I think your rating also depends on past performance of the servers you are facing.

If so, it would make sense for DR to go after NSP more than AR. Correct me if I’m wrong (which I may very well be).

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

My guard brings LOTS of condition removal, aoe burst, damage absorption, great CC, and area control
My ranger brings decent ranged damage, some good combo fields…thats about it. The pets get rickrolled pretty hard, and the spirits die pretty fast as well. People WILL get on top of my and the lack of condition removal is rough. I thought root was bad for the guard, but its worse for the ranger.
The short bow damage is pretty bad, even with my bleeds ticking at 120. I don’t know, it seems that people manage to escape quite frequently. I’ve found the toughness LB/GS build works pretty well, just wish I could get the SB/Sword/torch or dagger to work.

I enjoy the challenge of my Ranger, but sometimes you just want to pull your hair. I still can’t figure out how to beat a D/D Elementalist unless they’re new to the build/class. Fighting some Thieves are a pain too, once they realize my pet is a perfect CnD target because he sits there licking his own <cough>.

Some days it is hard to choose my Ranger over my Thief, Warrior, or Guardian.

I’ve been back on my Ranger all this week, but not sure I’m going to play him next week, or just level my 52 Mesmer to 80.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I know this may be mildly off and yet on topic.
But would anyone else like to see the entire PvE map turned into WvW?
Where the PvE content is cut for like a week of just pure awesome sauce, and that like.. The Black Citadel is where say.. Devonas Rest server spawns from and they are all force spawned with Char skins and the Grove was another servers spawn.
Removing some other way points and Asuran gates from the map?
Where you had to ACTUALLY run a huge distance and roaming bandit groups could ambush you?
I mean, when I first heard of World vs World this is kind of what I thought it would be.

I just thought I’d bring this idea up again to stop the fighting in this thread.
Let us all imagine how much better this would be if this idea was true.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Maybe some of the people who are more familiar with the system can comment on this one. Does DR benefit more by having a bigger point spread versus NSP than against AR since NSP was the green server at one time. I think your rating also depends on past performance of the servers you are facing.

If so, it would make sense for DR to go after NSP more than AR. Correct me if I’m wrong (which I may very well be).

You are correct. Honestly, the fact AR is constantly attacking NSP and NSP is constantly attacking AR(Because it’s both ways, not just one. I’ve seen NSP provoke AR by taking stuff in their BL when DR still had most of their own.) works in DR’s best interests. Tactically…it is the best possible scenario for you. DR has little reason to attack AR at all right now, it doesn’t help that I think NSP has a slightly better population in Wv3.

In all honesty…you guys are playing it exactly how I would. Very nicely done and all that.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I know this may be mildly off and yet on topic.
But would anyone else like to see the entire PvE map turned into WvW?
Where the PvE content is cut for like a week of just pure awesome sauce, and that like.. The Black Citadel is where say.. Devonas Rest server spawns from and they are all force spawned with Char skins and the Grove was another servers spawn.
Removing some other way points and Asuran gates from the map?
Where you had to ACTUALLY run a huge distance and roaming bandit groups could ambush you?
I mean, when I first heard of World vs World this is kind of what I thought it would be.

I just thought I’d bring this idea up again to stop the fighting in this thread.
Let us all imagine how much better this would be if this idea was true.

I would welcome anything new for WvW at this point.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Rob.7624

DR should be fighting both servers at the same time, and both servers should be looking up at first place and thinking, “you know, we could probably take that”. I know that NSP is willing to sacrifice its own borderland to Anvil Rock just to hit DR in the face. You guys know it too, I’ve seen plenty of it here on the forums.

But unfortunately what AR are thinking is, “You know, lets just come second”.
And that is the simple truth of it. A leading server this size with this numbers really does need a double team to take it out, and after that double time is over. Whichever server has contributed most to the team has the most end points. Hence it was superior, and the other helping server should sit back and say, “well fought lad. We sure showed those other guys what we can do.”

Its a real shame that this has not crossed Anvil Rocks Commanders minds. As with NSP’s population on the decline they could have probably snapped up first place and us a close second.
Now DR here might say, “Oh no no no, don’t do that. Go on AR, attack NSP borderland again. Go on, we will leave yours alone and just take EB and our own bl meaning we have nearly triple your points. I mean er.. Shush”.

Its just disappointing that there was a lack of communication between AR and NSP. Whether that was due with our initial beating AR and GoM I don’t know.
But it is saddening to see.
Maybe after reading this Anvil Rock may learn this tactic for their next match. Or even if Kaineng beat us in the tier below. Maybe they will learn it then.

It’ll happen at some point or AR will be stuck in this tier/the tier below for the foreseeable future.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

osif.8673

Yes, I do take all the credit.

As far as the Zergs, I never once claimed to do it alone.

You’re a little delusional.

Nope, I had a problem with you calling guilds like Btsy unimpressive and then acting like you never insulted anyone.
While I’ll admit I’m a little sad that you are done responding, I was starting to feel quite bad about how you’re being destroyed on the forums. Maybe you’ll develop some sort of rhetoric further down the road and understand what you are actually saying in your posts. Until then keep flip-flopping. Enjoy your new server! We won’t miss you.

[PAXA]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

DR should be fighting both servers at the same time, and both servers should be looking up at first place and thinking, “you know, we could probably take that”.

And that is the simple truth of it. A leading server this size with this numbers really does need a double team to take it out, and after that double time is over. Whichever server has contributed most to the team has the most end points. Hence it was superior, and the other helping server should sit back and say, “well fought lad. We sure showed those other guys what we can do.”

Its a real shame that this has no crossed Anvil Rocks Commanders minds. As with NSP’s population on the decline they could have probably snapped up first place and us a close second.
Now DR here might say, “Oh no no no, don’t do that. Go on AR, attack NSP borderland again. Go on, we will leave yours alone and just take EB and our own bl meaning we have nearly triple your points. I mean er.. Shush”.

Its just disappointing that there was a lack of communication between AR and NSP. Whether that was due with our initial beating AR and GoM I don’t know. But it is sad.

Earlier today AR had been avoiding our BL with the exception of Randoms every now and then. Then out of nowhere a Zerg pops up and I look at the map…what do I see? A bunch of Blue in their BL while DRBL was completely green. It isn’t just AR is basically what I’m saying, so painting them with a single brush is kinda bad form man. Should both servers be hitting DR? Certainly. But they’ve both got issues of splitting focus to each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

DR should be fighting both servers at the same time, and both servers should be looking up at first place and thinking, “you know, we could probably take that”. I know that NSP is willing to sacrifice its own borderland to Anvil Rock just to hit DR in the face. You guys know it too, I’ve seen plenty of it here on the forums.

Its a real shame that this has no crossed Anvil Rocks Commanders minds. As with NSP’s population on the decline they could have probably snapped up first place and us a close second.

Its just disappointing that there was a lack of communication between AR and NSP. Whether that was due with our initial beating AR and GoM I don’t know. But it is sad.

Last week’s match, just after reset, someone from AR proposed a server alliance with NSP against DR. It was on the first page of last week’s wvw thread. Anyone else remember that or am I making this up?

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Last week’s match, just after reset, someone from AR proposed a server alliance with NSP against DR. It was on the first page of last week’s wvw thread. Anyone else remember that or am I making this up?

Totally making it up. :p But nah, I remember it too. DR seemed to be up for the challenge judging by their responses to the suggestion!

in WvW

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

Guess who?
Hint: Guardian from OS
Also those guys were spectators, 4 (got there when i finished the guy I’m sure he knows this well :-) ) jumped on me got killed and I saved the “best” for last

Attachments:

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

(edited by TrueNoodles.3850)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Totally making it up. :p But nah, I remember it too. DR seemed to be up for the challenge judging by their responses to the suggestion!

Then NSP hit AR reset night, changing the plans.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Rob.7624

Guess who?
Hint: Guardian from OS

I’m a Guardian from Os..

But that isn’t my armour, looks light armour to me. Maybe a ranger.
And its also 5pm server time.
About 3am for me.
:D
Never on at that time.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Then NSP hit AR reset night, changing the plans.

I.. Believe the genius behind that plan is no longer on the Northern Shiverpeaks server.

I.. Believe the genius behind that plan is no longer on the Northern Shiverpeaks server.By I believe I mean I’m pretty much 100% certain.
A week changes a lot.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

Was a guardian the light armor is me… rangers are medium…
I saw him use guardian skills and he had a light blue armor

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Current ratings.

DR -1329
NSP-1262
AR-1226

If your playing for rating points:

Long game:
DR should focus on beating NSP and AR
NSP should focus on beating DR if not possible, beat AR.
AR should focus on beating NSP

Short game:
NSP should focus on beating DR
AR should focus on beating DR

Play the short game if you have the numbers to dominate both realms. Play the long game if you don’t.

@Rob

Next week NSP is slated to drop to 19th, 3 spots down from 16th when we started. ARs long game trumped your short game strategy.

-K

-K

in WvW

Rob.7624

Was a guardian the light armor is me… rangers are medium…
I saw him use guardian skills and he had a light blue armor

Unless you’ve changed your settings all NSP will be dark/light blue.

Don’t know him, probably never met him.
Os is a big guild and even though I’ve been in it for months I don’t know half the people due to timezones.

International guild is international

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

I’ve been in WvW a lot over the last couple of months though I don’t post in this forum. After reading through this post though I have to say that apparently I’ve been absent when the DR guilds were running around doing their “superman” thing (five destroying 20, etc). There have been some good fights and we’ve lost some and won some but I’ve yet to run up against any 5 man that has made me say, “Ouch, I need to avoid those super heros”.

I suspect I’ve only been on when they were all incognito in their Clark Kent disguise. That would certainly explain it.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in WvW

Rob.7624

Current ratings.

DR -1329
NSP-1262
AR-1226

If your playing for rating points:

Long game:
NSP should focus on beating DR if not possible, beat AR.
AR should focus on beating NSP

Short game:
NSP should focus on beating DR
AR should focus on beating DR

Play the short game if you have the numbers to dominate both realms. Play the long game if you don’t.

@Rob

Next week NSP is slated to drop to 19th, 3 spots down from 16th when we started. ARs long game trumped your short game strategy.

-K

Your long game and short game are the wrong way around fellow.
If you don’t have the numbers you play the short game.
Grind down the big guy which creates the numbers to produce a long game after the short game is complete.

But I can see some childish, “Oh look at me and how awesome my server is” creeping in here.
Please shut that out, its uncalled for.
Your strategy was to admit 2nd place and find a patsy to come third.
We will see, WvW is a long term game. We’ll be back.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Yes, it was within the first 10 post of the previous thread, I made the post because at the time anywhere we went it seemed there was a flood of DR.

I do believe I was laughed at for making such a silly suggestion. Just goes to show how much common sence people actually use while posting.

Either way, AR will still be here next week and hopefully we get the pleasure of fighting GoM again (it certainly seems we will) the majority of GoM usually has class at the very least.

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’ve been in WvW a lot over the last couple of months though I don’t post in this forum. After reading through this post though I have to say that apparently I’ve been absent when the DR guilds were running around doing their “superman” thing (five destroying 20, etc). There have been some good fights and we’ve lost some and won some but I’ve yet to run up against any 5 man that has made me say, “Ouch, I need to avoid those super heros”.

I suspect I’ve only been on when they were all incognito in their Clark Kent disguise. That would certainly explain it.

I enjoyed reading that
You have to remember that the vast majority of the stuff thats said on these forums is rubbish.
Just pick out the ego boost post. Everyone is guilty of them at some point

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

It actually happens more then you think, they are not super heroes but when you have a group of talented players playing together using vent/TS/Mumble/whatever you would be amazed at what they can pull off.

I give props to all the guys/gals regardless of server who do this, its more helpful to the server then people give them credit for.

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

It actually happens more then you think, they are not super heroes but when you have a group of talented players playing together using vent/TS/Mumble/whatever you would be amazed at what they can pull off.

I give props to all the guys/gals regardless of server who do this, its more helpful to the server then people give them credit for.

Oh, I know extraordinary things can happen. I used to be a DAoC RvR junky and I’ve seen zergs break apart after running into a buzz saw known as a Hungry Hungry Hippos 8 man (and no I wasn’t a Hippo).

What I’m saying is that I’ve yet to see that kind of carnage from any DR guild in this WvW match (except claims of it here on the forum, of course).

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

(edited by Pedra.4381)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I misunderstood what you were saying, gotcha.

Oh the glory days of DAoC 8 manning mmmm mmm good.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

LOL, come on Rob.7264. First thing said on the other forum was “Watch out! Os bring it!” Talk about ego boost post. And saying that X realm is playing for second is just something people tell themselves when what they are doing isnt working. AR is maintaining a stranglehold on their own BL, and pushing out against weak targets in other BLs/EB when they can.
Speaking of Os, how about that BAZ of urs and Meow’s that roams around? That an exp train or what?

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Hehe, and an uncoordinated zerg just wiped the coordinated zerg outside GreenBriar in NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Grind down the big guy which creates the numbers to produce a long game after the short game is complete.

But I can see some childish, “Oh look at me and how awesome my server is” creeping in here.

um what? did you not read your own post on how you were talking down to AR commanders and how they should learn a better wv3 Strat.

and did you just call your server a patsy?

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: faelar.7852

faelar.7852

I’d like to thank AR and DR for today, you guys fight good

thank mr skeltal

(edited by faelar.7852)

in WvW

Rob.7624

LOL, come on Rob.7264. First thing said on the other forum was “Watch out! Os bring it!” Talk about ego boost post.

My quote: Just pick out the ego boost post. Everyone is guilty of them at some point

Please read the entire post.
I know it is asking for much, but would you read half a book, then just guess the ending and tell others of what you’ve guessed as fact?

I don’t think those are my words you’ve quoted and I also don’t really care to find out.
Stop taking everything as incentive to have an argument or to bash.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

LOL, come on Rob.7264. First thing said on the other forum was “Watch out! Os bring it!” Talk about ego boost post. And saying that X realm is playing for second is just something people tell themselves when what they are doing isnt working. AR is maintaining a stranglehold on their own BL, and pushing out against weak targets in other BLs/EB when they can.
Speaking of Os, how about that BAZ of urs and Meow’s that roams around? That an exp train or what?

what exactly you want us to do sit and wait? defend? we spend 1 hour defending and lose 5 other places. we jump across maps to keep up the points. but there is always a ninja somewhere lurking. numbers always helps.

Also to the guys who trebs from SM you must be one bored kid how can you sit there and treb for hours. don’t you get bored. in some occasions bring the wall down and still treb when there is nothing left.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

in WvW

Rob.7624

um what? did you not read your own post on how you were talking down to AR commanders and how they should learn a better wv3 Strat.

and did you just call your server a patsy?

-K

I was saddened by AR Commanders lack of aggression to gain first place. I wasn’t talking down to them on that occasion.

And yes. Was that not obvious.
Are you trying to say from what has been witnessed it isn’t?
NSP has proven it is a better server than AR. It has changed but not enough that we still wouldn’t be close behind or better than AR still.

The idea of a patsy is that someone has to lose. And since AR are showing little ambition they have decided to play on the defensive, settle for second place and kick down NSP, it is what it is.
When the mountain that is DR is removed from the scenario we will see.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

LOL, come on Rob.7264. First thing said on the other forum was “Watch out! Os bring it!” Talk about ego boost post.

My quote: Just pick out the ego boost post. Everyone is guilty of them at some point

Please read the entire post.
I know it is asking for much, but would you read half a book, then just guess the ending and tell others of what you’ve guessed as fact?

I don’t think those are my words you’ve quoted and I also don’t really care to find out.
Stop taking everything as incentive to have an argument or to bash.

It just seems your “at some point” is around 75% of your posts =P

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

what exactly you want us to do sit and wait? defend? we spend 1 hour defending and lose 5 other places. we jump across maps to keep up the points. but there is always a ninja somewhere lurking. numbers always helps.

Also to the guys who trebs from SM you must be one bored kid how can you sit there and treb for hours. don’t you get bored. in some occasions bring the wall down and still treb when there is nothing left.

That treb hitting Quintin has been the same treb all week. I think we’ve come to the conclusion that its a bot.
The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that the treb shots aren’t always exactly the same. But who knows. Would have to be only mildly incorrect to make that randomness occur.

Or maybe its Morningstar saying “Fire treb at X location” every few minutes, could be that too =P

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I was saddened by AR Commanders lack of aggression to gain first place. I wasn’t talking down to them on that occasion.

And yes. Was that not obvious.
Are you trying to say from what has been witnessed it isn’t?
NSP has proven it is a better server than AR. It has changed but not enough that we still wouldn’t be close behind or better than AR still.

The idea of a patsy is that someone has to lose. And since AR are showing little ambition they have decided to play on the defensive, settle for second place and kick down NSP, it is what it is.
When the mountain that is DR is removed from the scenario we will see.

I know what a patsy is you numbnut, I was just surprised that you would call your own server a patsy.

We can disagree on strategy , but the results so far have favored AR. We’ll see how things play out over the coming weeks.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

That treb hitting Quintin has been the same treb all week. I think we’ve come to the conclusion that its a bot.
The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that the treb shots aren’t always exactly the same. But who knows. Would have to be only mildly incorrect to make that randomness occur.

haha funny you say that. Morningstar and I CONSTANTLY hound DR about trebbing Durios, QL and Anz. Yesterday I even brought my zerg there to show them how to use a treb and what they actually look like.

Btw, those NSP portal bombs, wow, I mean wow.. 1 failed because we got siege up first but the other ones crushed 25+ of us within 30sec. Good work on that tactic.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Rob, the point I’m making is that you came on the forums whenever we first started fighting last week for like the first few pages saying how Os let loose the dogs of war and all that. Maybe you don’t think thats tooting your own horn or whatever, but thats what it sounded like to me. If I am incorrect on that, lemme know.

Not trying to troll you, just pointing out the fact that you are not practicing what you preach. If you think that we should only have bragging posts at a few, stop after the first page. Then again, calling you out might seem like trolling to some people, just like sayin ‘We are here, let the kitten party commence’ isn’t bragging.

And maybe with your post about thinking its a bot and not an actual player firing the trebs might finally lay to rest the idea that some of my server thinks we are ridden with spies. Because Morningstar, when he is there commanding, is moving people around/ordering bombardments/etc. So if your spies aren’t informing you of this, they are either bad at their job or don’t exist. (Wrath is there too)

(edited by Dynnen.6405)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

SoS was running with a bunch of level 10s, and a couple 80s. You won’t see those videos from the opposition, for a reason. hahah

Man, the guild claimant with his buff hits over 13k on a sub 50, even more against our level 10s. It’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)