3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

I said the same thing when I was on Blackgate and I’ll say it again and again. They aren’t T1 materia

According to you, the server that is currently WINNING TIER 1… Isnt Tier 1 material. I love when I see that you posted on the forums because I know I’m in for a good laugh. Do your server a favor Raven and just stay off the forums.

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

~yawn.

Raven;

In one sentence you say you don’t care and yet 4 sentences later you mentioned it again. You’ve also mentioned it again and again in your previous posts. You are also one of those who spouted off about 2000 gold if I’m not mistaken. For someone who doesn’t care you sure have a lot to say about it.

I also find it amusing that you`re blaming BG for shoring up our area where we have lacked competitive coverage forever. Being an ex BG player (thank jebus), I would expect some more understanding in that area. As for the NA additions, what do you care? SoR is allegedly better then us and has the best NA in the game. Should you not be welcoming the added challenge, or according to you; lack there of?

I’d also like to point out that our last stint in T1, which I believe you were still around for; we tried like crazy to recruit just before paid transfers went in. Sadly we were passed over for JQ/SoS. So I find it really odd for you to clamor on here about bandwagon, like we haven’t been trying for months to get players to help fill our gaps.

But I digress, please tell me: How do you ‘fix’ the problem of having maybe 60 bodies (organized Guilds) during Oceanic play time without recruiting?

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

(edited by Cakewalk.3620)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I know Raven is trolling but if BG isn’t t1 material then who is?

Next week the 4th place server will be Kaineng and BG beat them three weeks in a row by a significant margin.

There is no one else.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

We don’t care about the whole buying of guilds. The whole fact that you guys had the once T1 rulers BANDWAGON to your server is what ruins it. When I was on Blackgate we had our chances of ruling T1 but PuGs quit, Guilds hated each other (and still do), and there was no real communication outside some forums that was moderated by someone that didn’t play the game. Some of the guilds, instead of preparing, felt they HAD to attend WvW. Instead of fixing this problem, they paid/bandwagon for guilds to transfer over and now talk like they’re all that

I said the same thing when I was on Blackgate and I’ll say it again and again. They aren’t T1 material, and the fact I’ve been with just about every guilds zerg so far in this matchup and it’s been a simple cakewalk over them, making tons of badges and gold, shows that is the truth.

If SoR were to get the coverage to actually compete, there wouldn’t be much chance. The fact we even have over 100k points with such lack of coverage is nothing short of amazing. Constantly having paper walls while you guys have T3 and still owning the PPT matchup.

You guys should simply try getting better rather than bandwagoning. That is all.

LOL! Poor SoR. Sorry guys. Sometimes when you get a transfer to your server you get dealt a bad hand. Hopefully you won’t have to /facepalm as much as we did.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Why don’t you ex-servermates take it to voip or something.

I don’t think anyone else cares.

I don’t know Raven and haven’t seen him in game yet, but it seems that the animosity that comes between servermates and ex-servermates is something that everyone has.

Just look at the ex-JQ, the ex-SBI, the ex-HoD, the ex-IOJ, the ex-SoS, etc etc.

Anyone who leaves a server for another, the people that stay will always despise those that left(no matter what the reason, even if valid).

With that said, we know you guys hate each other and have no good feelings or nothing nice to say about each other), can we move on to real drama now?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Whats up with all the taunting by BG players on a defeats ? Ive been laughed at, danced on, slept on, and on occasionally left their bleeding as the BG Invader emotes me till I die. It’s like BG amateur hour out there now and far more closer to the 1st time BG entered T1 than the more laid back BG that was here last time in t1.

People do it on all sides and it’s always pugs doing it.

Yeah probably. It’s usually players that only participate in WvW when a server is winning, and are basically saying “haha we’re in T1 and winning you’re bad neener” or something along those lines. All servers have the sort, and they usually go away when losing. Humans are usually mean by nature … we have to learn to be nice.

I agree, that’s one thing that makes me proud that I play on JQ. I’ve seen spam laughs from a lot of BG and even from some SoR. It’s really unsportsmanlike. Only emotes I see from our JQ guys are usually beckons, cheers and salutes.

We really don’t have to be mean spirited about the competition, after all it’s only a game, and laughing and dancing on corpses is pretty low.

I do my best to point and laugh at everyone that tried to kill me and fails.

It is mostly icoa, they are out there. They can get wiped all night long, and they still think they won. I had a toon in their guild and brought this up after jaredkincade ranted about the guilds glory the night before, I mean I had played that night we won one battle; it was a 2on1 with one faction raining down aoe and us smashing them from behind. Then they flood the forums with propaganda I vote gvg aquatic battle lol.

Jaredkinkade " I created this build I call it glamour build, and I want all of our mesmers to use it "

Me"Glamour builds are trash"

As he goes on about the build he says “Yea Anet is really good about miss naming skills and abilities. I mean mind wrack, mesmers have no skill named mind wrack.”

Me “It is your F1 skill you kitten and you really shouldn’t be giving out builds when you don’t know your class.”

The guy is in complete denial about his/their skill lv and teaches others to be bad in the process you don’t get any better with that kind of mind set.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Jade Quarry : Tales From The Frontline

Finally, a good vid of another frontline guardian using shouts.

I assume your using soldier’s runes as well?

Thanks. Yes ‘normally’ I’m running soldier runes. Most of the others you see in the video are running soldier runes as well.
In this instance I was not in my ‘soldier rune gear’ as it was first time test for Mace and Shield. Guild-mates put up a build so running other runes as they recommended.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Whats up with all the taunting by BG players on a defeats ? Ive been laughed at, danced on, slept on, and on occasionally left their bleeding as the BG Invader emotes me till I die. It’s like BG amateur hour out there now and far more closer to the 1st time BG entered T1 than the more laid back BG that was here last time in t1.

People do it on all sides and it’s always pugs doing it.

Yeah probably. It’s usually players that only participate in WvW when a server is winning, and are basically saying “haha we’re in T1 and winning you’re bad neener” or something along those lines. All servers have the sort, and they usually go away when losing. Humans are usually mean by nature … we have to learn to be nice.

I agree, that’s one thing that makes me proud that I play on JQ. I’ve seen spam laughs from a lot of BG and even from some SoR. It’s really unsportsmanlike. Only emotes I see from our JQ guys are usually beckons, cheers and salutes.

We really don’t have to be mean spirited about the competition, after all it’s only a game, and laughing and dancing on corpses is pretty low.

I do my best to point and laugh at everyone that tried to kill me and fails.

It is mostly icoa they are out there they can get wiped all night long and they still think they won. I had a toon in their guild brought this up after vodka ranted about the guilds glory the night before, I mean I had played that night we won one battle and that was a 2on1 with one faction raining down aoe and us smashing them from behind. They flood the forums with propaganda I vote gvg aquatic battle lol.

Vodka " I created this build I call it glamour build and I want all of our mesmers to use it "

As he goes on about the build he says “Yea Anet is really good about miss naming skills and abilities. I mean mind wrack, mesmers have no skill named mind wrack”

Me “It is your F1 skill you kitten and you really shouldn’t be giving out builds when you don’t know your class.”

The guy is in complete denial about his/their skill lv and teaches others to be bad in the process because you don’t get any better with that kind of mind set.

We had a really good time with ICoa last night. I especially liked the fight where they smashed down the south hills gate and waited for us to at the north outer portal. Needless to say we repaired the south gate to full about two minutes after entering the north portal.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Vodka " I created this build I call it glamour build and I want all of our mesmers to use it "

IMHO you need to seek help; having conversations with your booze is never a good sign.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

WoDan.4079

…they are the pug guild of their server…

You don’t like pugs now? WTF is wrong with you?

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Not mine. Didn’t even find it. Has it already been posted? If not, enjoy.

Moderator’s Note: There is a guild on SoR named Choo, and they use a train as an analogy for their activities in game. They will find this funny and not offensive or trolling. It’s just them rolling.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update would be nice

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Moderator’s Note: There is a guild on SoR named Choo, and they use a train as an analogy for their activities in game. They will find this funny and not offensive or trolling. It’s just them rolling.

I posted it yesterday CLB. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-1-JQ-SoR-BG/page/18#post1580200

You’re off your game bro!

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

To be honest, I could care less about what anyone else on another server has to say about it.

then why bother with the wall of text post?

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Too slow! :P I believe it has already been posted, along with several other comedic representations of a choo choo train.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Dang it!

TBH, I should have known. Like I said, someone else showed it to me. Of course it had to have been posted here. Well, now it’s up again in case one gets deleted.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

Too slow! :P I believe it has already been posted, along with several other comedic representations of a choo choo train.

This is more like it
http://youtu.be/KJlTrLllWN4?t=1m10s

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

(edited by The heretic.1052)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

Okay everyone, game-breaking news here: it is spelled WIPED and not whiped. If you wanted to spell whipped, that is your own personal business and is best left off the forums. Thank you.

This made me giggle.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

This could still go either way imo.

nice to see this kind of matchup in this game. it is a rare thing.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

EMP is looking for a few GvG matchups!

Send me mail if interested! Looking to face Choo/Agg/FoE/Merc/ND/Thai/Fear/CDS!

Not TW?? That’s too bad. We drop precursors.

I think it’s fair to say guilds avoid TW like the plague. I really don’t know what you guys are going to do when you get to T2, there isn’t anyone that can beat you in T1(that I’ve seen), you guys will be bored in T2.

If you’re trying to hint at them to leave SoR when they drop down, I don’t think that’s happening.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I think it’s fair to say guilds avoid TW like the plague. I really don’t know what you guys are going to do when you get to T2, there isn’t anyone that can beat you in T1(that I’ve seen), you guys will be bored in T2.

If you’re trying to hint at them to leave SoR when they drop down, I don’t think that’s happening.

I highly doubt that’s what he was getting at. Not everything said here has to have a hidden agenda, although I’ll admit that if you spend too much time in this forum it’s not hard to turn into a cynic heh.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

This could still go either way imo.

nice to see this kind of matchup in this game. it is a rare thing.

The thing is that even if we manage to eke out a victory in terms of weekly points we’re still going to be way behind in overall points. We appear to have secured blue side but green side could conceivably take several more weeks even if we have reasonably strong showings.

This has definitely been a challenging week though that’s for sure.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

I highly doubt that’s what he was getting at. Not everything said here has to have a hidden agenda, although I’ll admit that if you spend too much time in this forum it’s not hard to turn into a cynic heh.

Why are you saying that I have a hidden agenda? And then you turn around and call me a cynic???

I bet you talk about me behind my back too…

And quit calling me bad, I can read between the lines you know. I wasn’t born yesterday jeeze.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Epic fight. Pretty impressive you guys won that tbh, spawn camp fight almost 15minutes and they kept reinforcing.

Still wish the rendering would work better anybody know any setting adjustments besides setting things to low

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Why are you saying that I have a hidden agenda? And then you turn around and call me a cynic???

And quit calling me bad, I can read between the lines you know. I wasn’t born yesterday jeeze.

LOL! Darn internet. I had to read that a couple times to get the joke. My first time through the first thing that came to mind was “whoa this guy is mental”.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

You always try to make it sound like you guys are the only ones who have any skill. All this chest thumping is getting old.

You aren’t the only ones logging in every day fighting hard whether your server is ahead or not :/

-Desirz Matheon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Sensitive much?

Mind wrack, mind wreck, either way its what this thread has turned into.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

You always try to make it sound like you guys are the only ones who have any skill. All this chest thumping is getting old.

You aren’t the only ones logging in every day fighting hard whether your server is ahead or not :/

I wouldnt have taken that post too literally… I’m pretty sure its a joke… Unless you are joking as well.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

LOL! Darn internet. I had to read that a couple times to get the joke. My first time through the first thing that came to mind was “whoa this guy is mental”.

I’m being totally serious stares

wink wink

wink wink wink wink wink wink

wink wink

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

Yeah I am! I am the only one on my server that works hard!!!! I chest thump because I have pro skills!!! My name even starts with Pro!

/sarcasm

^ there I added the tag this time so you could be in on the joke too

EDIT: That is, unless you are joking too, then I am lost T.T

(edited by Proumbro.1376)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Okay, back to the match! Score update?

This one may be a photo finish.

Attachments:

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Consortium Analysts Downgrade Blackgate over Debt Concerns

(Toonberg Press – LA, 13:45) In a surprise move this morning, Consortium Analysts (CA) announced a downgrade on Blackgate sending the Black Lion Trading Co into a torrent of activity. As of this posting, Blackgate shares are down nearly 25% (BGSOS) on the year. CA analysts cited Blackgate’s recent spike in debt as the reason after the server took out an extensive loan from Zomorros Holdings to sign several key free agent guilds.

Adding to the intrigue, Citadel Investments (CI) refused to follow suit citing Blackgate’s strong Tier 1 performance and increased loot drops in WvW. “Yes, they’re leveraged, but we aren’t worried. If anything, we expect a strong earnings forecast next quarter based on what we’re seeing,” said Marcus Soul-Ripper, chief investment analyst at CI.

Blackgate CEO Jorga Steamburner, an ash legion charr, is not concerned. “Our performance speaks for itself. We are aware of the situation and are monitoring it. Both Icoa and LotD have 5 man teams running CoF 24/7, our gold reserves are fine, and we’ll have no solvency issues once we liquidate those Molten Cores.”

The announcement went mostly unnoticed on the server itself. Blackgate members are too busy maintaining their week one lead of Tier1 and arguing with their competition about who is better at mashing buttons. Or as Norn BG member Charleson of Sheen put it, “Winning!”

If you liked this article, see also:
Choo commanders considering move to non-coal powered, energy efficient engines

Jade Quarry members stage candle light vigil for Captain Cantankerous—beloved Yak senselessly slaughtered by SoR invaders

What’s up with Sylvari Pop Sensation Miley Fungus’ wardrobe these days

Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Pixels.6532)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

That’s not what I was saying, but now that you mention it, why would that be bad? JQ was their original home server and they still have a lot of friends and fans here. And I think any animosity anyone does have on our server towards them is more because they feel TW ditched our server when we needed them the most.

If anything, JQ is probably more their home server than SoR. They’ve played with or against the community of JQ since DAOC/WAR/RIFT/SWTOR. The community on SoR they’ve just met in this game.

I hear everyday at least once or twice a day from different people how much players miss them and how it was so much fun playing with them when they were on JQ. I think everyone would welcome them back with open arms and have said so quite honestly.

“We didn’t ditch the server, we left it because of 4 hour queues and it was hurting the guild being able to play together. And when we left, we left when JQ was #1 and we moved to the #17 server and made sure no one knew where we were going so as not to divide the community and take players with us. We still love the JQ community and it is also our 2nd home and we are sure we will be seeing them again in the next game.

Yours Truly,
[TW] Indo

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

(edited by Kiltor.9362)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

The bad apples of JQ who are throwing insults the way of BG sure have short memories.
So what, BG brought in 5 solid guilds and are now, even though still outnumbered in the coverage game, beating you. They are forgetting that JQ brought in not 5, not 10, but closer to 20 guilds.
The reason BG are winning is not because they “stacked”, but its downright due to the really good organization that the pugs have when running together, and they show it day in day out when they defeat more organized guilds such as PRX in open field combat. Thats an accomplishment and JQ should try to get the same level of random organization rather than throw insults and accusations the way of BG.
Remember, you still have superior numbers around the 24/7 game…. do something with it.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

The bad apples of JQ who are throwing insults the way of BG sure have short memories.
So what, BG brought in 5 solid guilds and are now, even though still outnumbered in the coverage game, beating you. They are forgetting that JQ brought in not 5, not 10, but closer to 20 guilds.
The reason BG are winning is not because they “stacked”, but its downright due to the really good organization that the pugs have when running together, and they show it day in day out when they defeat more organized guilds such as PRX in open field combat. Thats an accomplishment and JQ should try to get the same level of random organization rather than throw insults and accusations the way of BG.
Remember, you still have superior numbers around the 24/7 game…. do something with it.

We outnumber you in 0 timeslots now but nice try there. Unless I’m wrong but last night there was more MERC/ND/Thai on one map than FOO had total online (Foo still took BG garrison just saying )

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

We outnumber you in 0 timeslots now but nice try there. Unless I’m wrong but last night there was more MERC/ND/Thai on one map than FOO had total online (Foo still took BG garrison just saying )

We can agree to disagree there bud. We can swap freely between at least 2 maps in primetime, where JQ’s primetime queues have been public knowledge for the past weeks unless they suddenly stopped playing at the thought of facing a defeat (thats bandwagons for ya)

All in all its a great fight and great competition with under 10k in it, and i hope it continues (and even a 3rd server gets xfers) for the future.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

(Toonberg Press – LA, 13:45) In a surprise move this morning, Consortium Analysts (CA) announced a downgrade on Blackgate sending the Black Lion Trading Co into a torrent of activity. As of this posting, Blackgate shares are down nearly 25% (BGSOS) on the year. CA analysts cited Blackgate’s recent spike in debt as the reason after the server took out an extensive loan from Zomorros Holdings to sign several key free agent guilds.

Adding to the intrigue, Citadel Investments (CI) refused to follow suit citing Blackgate’s strong Tier 1 performance and increased loot drops in WvW. “Yes, they’re leveraged, but we aren’t worried. If anything, we expect a strong earnings forecast next quarter based on what we’re seeing,” said Marcus Soul-Ripper, chief investment analyst at CI.

Blackgate CEO Jorga Steamburner, an ash legion charr, is not concerned. “Our performance speaks for itself. We are aware of the situation and are monitoring it. Both Icoa and LotD have 5 man teams running CoF 24/7, our gold reserves are fine, and we’ll have no solvency issues once we liquidate those Molten Cores.”

The announcement went mostly unnoticed on the server itself. Blackgate members are too busy maintaining their week one lead of Tier1 and arguing with their competition about who is better at mashing buttons. Or as Norn BG member Charleson of Sheen put it, “Winning!”

Jade Quarry members stage candle light vigil for Captain Cantankerous—beloved Yak senselessly slaughtered by SoR invaders

^ full of win

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tari.6825

Tari.6825

Where’s the subscribe button?! I <3 you.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Our shoutbox this morning tells a different story, but I’m not here to argue semantics on coverage numbers. The fact is your push is underway and JQ clawed back some nice points overnight. Props to your guys and well done.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

Keep it up Blackgate, we’re rooting for you! We had a lot of fun times playing against you guys!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Several postings that were against the rules of this forum have been deleted. Please stick to these rules when creating postings, otherwise, this thread will be locked. You can find a reminder on these rules in this thread.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BallisticsBear.2417

BallisticsBear.2417

How bout a score update for those of us at work on the western side of NA?

Blackgate | [ICoa]Ballistic Bienzi
Norn Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

Could use a score update as well. BG is my old home and my fellow guildies from sos are there now, how can I not follow this one

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BallisticsBear.2417

…they are the pug guild of their server…

You don’t like pugs now? WTF is wrong with you?

New BG strategy, disguise our Pugs as Dolyaks. (Yes, I know it’s a Wampa, but close enough.)

Norn Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

WoDan.4079

New BG strategy, disguise our Pugs as Dolyaks. (Yes, I know it’s a Wampa, but close enough.)

“These are not the pugs you are looking for.” – Obi-Wan Pugnobi

Attachments:

(edited by WoDan.4079)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Hmm, which has better SEA coverage, JQ or BG?

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BallisticsBear.2417

“These are not the pugs you are looking for.” – Obi-Wan Pugnobi

“Every single [ICoa], including your friend Obi-Wan Pugnobi, is now an enemy of the ‘Forums’. Troll what must be trolled. Do not think. Show no mercy. " -Emperor Pugpatine

Norn Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Hmm, which has better SEA coverage, JQ or BG?

I guess it depends on how you define the time zone, as Oceanic and SEA can blur a bit. I don’t play during that time, so someone who actually does may need to correct me, but from the reports I’ve seen, I’d say that right now JQ does.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Yea sorry I mean SEA… I have another accoun and Im thinking whether to move it to JQ or BG depending on which server has more filipino guilds/players that I can join. So far I know BG has Urge while JQ has Exitializ. I’m only considering strictly wvw with Filipino’s. I’m not going to spy or whatever for SOS.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Yea sorry I mean SEA… I have another accoun and Im thinking whether to move it to JQ or BG depending on which server has more filipino guilds/players that I can join. So far I know BG has Urge while JQ has Exitializ. I’m only considering strictly wvw with Filipino’s. I’m not going to spy or whatever for SOS.

Both have coverage during Oceanic. BG has more players than JQ at this timezone. But on any given night JQ can have more on. Just depends on turnout. Last night as a JQ player I had outmanned buff for about 3-4 hours, but its not always like that. It varies alot.