3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens here but win or lose, JQ is still going to be top dog next week. I’m hoping that our guys don’t burn themselves too hard, this match-up looks like it will persist for the foreseeable future. I’m taking a little breather myself.

That’s for sure. No need to burn out in week 1. Good idea taking a breather. me? I’ve not been able to play enough this week and I think I might do a little marathon session now that my new gaming rig is fully operational.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update anyone

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Score update anyone

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

The scores are so close! -_- Whoever sleeps less will win this week.

Working overtime tonight.. ZzZz

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Holy Smokes and Sharp Razors! It’s a barn burner! Lock the door and slap your mammie cuz it’s about to get fizzycall in heyyyyerrrrrrr…

Good luck eyeryone.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Hmm, JQ and BG neck and neck. I guess this means tonight is fairly important for who maintains ppt, deciding factor in my book is who SoR decides to harass tonight and who they let tick uncontested.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

Hmm, JQ and BG neck and neck. I guess this means tonight is fairly important for who maintains ppt, deciding factor in my book is who SoR decides to harass tonight and who they let tick uncontested.

Offering 2000g…

We already paid 2000g for this match, might as well pay another 2000g to SoR to seal the deal.

BG for life Motherkitteners! Pay2Win

Just Joking

Seriously, I’m taking bets.

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

(edited by Sifu.6527)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Offering 2000g…

We already paid 2000g for this match, might as well pay another 2000g to SoR to seal the deal.

Just Joking

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

If you offer Klondike bars for our server then you have a deal my friend!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Offering 2000g…

Just Joking

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

SoR hates BG with a passion.

Good luck to us.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Offering 2000g…

Just Joking

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

Good luck to us.

Who said that? We don’t hate BG at all.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

This week in WvW as a smaller group player looking for good battles instead of 50 man zergs… how I feel every time I zone in.

Attachments:

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Good luck to us.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true, nor is it if stated the other way around. Yes there are some issues between guilds, and yes our servers have a history that is bit … erm, contentious, but I would never agree that the servers on the whole hate each other. SoR’s forum warriors have gotten under my skin in the past, as I’m sure ours has there’s, but I respect their guilds and players.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sardonia.8196

Score update anyone

GO JQ!!!!!!!!! Make me proud while I have to sit here at work

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Offering 2000g…

Just Joking

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

If you offer Klondike bars for our server then you have a deal my friend!

I’m fully willing to bet Klondike bars.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I hate everybody. Especially SoR. Those guys are terrible.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I’m more familiar with the big guilds of JQ than in BG since I’ve fought most of them (or played together with them) in SOS.. I’m pretty interested on the politics of BG tbh..

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I’m more familiar with the big guilds of JQ than in BG since I’ve fought most of them (or played together with them) in SOS.. I’m pretty interested on the politics of BG tbh..

Hope you enjoy yourself in [Urge]. They’re really great people.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I hate everybody. Especially SoR. Those guys are terrible.

Masochist, I knew it!
No wonder you do so much camp patrolling

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Ahh, good old Blackgate Politics. Trust me, you really don’t want me to rant about it.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Ahh, good old Blackgate Politics. Trust me, you really don’t want me to rant about it.

I thought I read that most of that was made up just to troll the forums and cause problems.

Oh well, that’s neither here nor there. What is lacking, however, is a score update. Someone wake up Feisty!

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

I thought I read that most of that was made up just to troll the forums and cause problems.

Oh well, that’s neither here nor there. What is lacking, however, is a score update. Someone wake up Feisty!

95% of what you read on the forums is bullkitten. The other 5% is said by Esoteric or myself.

If referring to how we actually run things, the politics are actually really smooth and for the most part everyone agrees. The weird part is how the website and it’s main management are not actually affiliated with any guild, and are entitled to their own opinion as much as any council leader is.

It’s really confusing, but it works.

(edited by Irony.5203)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

JQ has politics too.

One guys says “I’m gonna do this.” he goes and does it and then everybody tells him how bad he screwed up! It’s a great system, but you have to have thick skin, so we’ve been stapling elephant hides to each other and doing that shin kick thing from the Kumatae vids we watch (daily).

Most of us are Samurai and don’t get involved in politics. We roam the countryside in search of danger. Some of us have shutguns.

JQ politics doesn’t have any red tape either. Can we borrow some?

Here on JQ our motto is “OMFG! RUN! I’M ON FIRE!!!!” and it’s served us well in the past, present and future (for those that time commute to WvW).

You’ll be seeing a lot more of JQ in the comming weeks because our invisibility is about to wear off.

Just thought you’d know…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

JQ has politics too.

One guys says “I’m gonna do this.” he goes and does it and then everybody tells him how bad he screwed up! It’s a great system, but you have to have thick skin, so we’ve been stapling elephant hides to each other and doing that shin kick thing from the Kumatae vids we watch (daily).

Most of us are Samurai and don’t get involved in politics. We roam the countryside in search of danger. Some of us have shutguns.

Here on JQ our motto is “OMFG! RUN! I’M ON FIRE!!!!” and it’s served us well in the past, present and future (for those that time commute to WvW).

You’ll be seeing a lot more of JQ in the comming weeks because our invisibility is about to wear off.

Just thought you’d know…

I thought it was “OMFG! RUN! I’M IN FIRE!!!!”

Well… I am.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Sounds Chaotic.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BallisticsBear.2417

BallisticsBear.2417

Poor Poor Ninjas

Attachments:

Blackgate | [ICoa]Ballistic Bienzi
Norn Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

JQ has politics too.

Just thought you’d know…

Well… I am.

First Guild Pun Ever!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Well… I am.

First Guild Pun Ever!

I’m slowly coming out of my shell. Everyone knows how bashful I am.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sardonia.8196

Anyone have a score update for those still at work

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Score update for the productive members of our society :0

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Sardonia.8196

Score update for the productive members of our society :0

Thank you

GO JQ!!!!!!!. Only 4K behind. You can do it

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I don’t speak for all of TC but there are those here who are happy for BG’s successful week in T1. Good work BG you guys are great opponents and we wish continued gains and success for you in T1.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

I don’t speak for all of TC but there are those here who are happy for BG’s successful week in T1. Good work BG you guys are great opponents and we wish continued gains and success for you in T1.

<3 Tarnished Coast. We miss the awesome forum thread and the Dolyak parade already

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

10g min bet
Payout as follows

2 times if BG wins
2.5 times if JQ wins

I’ll put 100,000gp on both. I expect payment if JQ wins.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Today, at 7pm server time, there shall be no parading of yaks, only war.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

It’s a great system, but you have to have thick skin, so we’ve been stapling elephant hides to each other and doing that shin kick thing from the Kumatae vids we watch (daily).

Do you use regular staples or elephant staples?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diabien.6197

Diabien.6197

Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad.

Then, about 20 minutes later im walking past hills again and see that its open, so i pop inside for a look around and see FOO outside the Lords room. This was pretty fun to watch until i saw exactly what they were doing. They had an arrow cart to the left of the lord room, and when i say left i dont mean just to the left so he can still view the doorway, i mean way left towards the supply hut. The guy is standing there firing his arrow cart INTO the lord room, obviously killing all the seige that was inside before they rolled in and killed HB.

So, if you win this game JQ, i would like to say grats but unfortunately i can’t as i now do not know exactly how many of those points you have cheated your way to.

Good Luck Blackgate, i hope you win this one even though i hate you.

(edited by Diabien.6197)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad.

Then, about 20 minutes later im walking past hills again and see that its open, so i pop inside for a look around and see FOO outside the Lords room. This was pretty fun to watch until i saw exactly what they were doing. They had an arrow cart to the left of the lord room, and when i say left i dont mean just to the left so he can still view the doorway, i mean way left towards the supply hut. The guy is standing there firing his arrow cart INTO the lord room, obviously killing all the seige that was inside before they rolled in and killed HB.

So, if you win this game JQ, i would like to say grats but unfortunately i can’t as i now do not know exactly how many of those points you have cheated your way to.

Mesmer plant? and some time if u place an AC in the right place u can attack inner thing. And another thing u are talking about zergs, with the culling I don’t think u can see everthing that is happening. I don’t know if the use hack or something but sometimes what u see is not what is happening. U need to see the whole pic, then u can come here and say all the thing with evidence.

(edited by Nuvo.5014)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

JQ was losing by a mile. So what is going on with Blackgate. Nobody cares now?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Uhhhh…thanks? I think…

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diabien.6197

Diabien.6197

Very bad PRX, very bad.

Mesmer plant? and some time if u place an AC in the right place u can attack inner thing. And another thing u are talking about zergs, with the culling I don’t think u can see everthing that is happening. I don’t know if the use hack or something but sometimes what u see is not what is happening. U need to see the whole pic, then u can come here and say all the thing with evidence.

No it was not a Mesmer plant, it was the Mesmer who died from the fall placed his entrance then jumped up the terrain to the Vista and dropped his exit.
as for the arrow cart, no way he could see the doorway from where it was, and i saw the arrows coming down, they were firing deep into the Lord room.
Only HB can tell you if it was killing seige inside there.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

its just hard to beat a server that can keep up the consistency of JQ.

JQ may not come out the gate as strong as some but they are NEVER weak.

I don’t think its an issue with BG at all. BG is doing well for the score to be so close in the first place.

and where is all this exploit talk coming from :/ please people, its not good for anyone to sit around badmouthing each other over that garbage. If you see an exploit get some video and send it to exploits@arena.net. Don’t bring it here unless you just want to get the thread locked.

-Desirz Matheon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

A mile? The peak lead BG had at any point was around 14k. What’s going on has nothing to do with Blackgate. JQ started a major push yesterday and some of their players and guilds are pulling marathon play sessions. We all care on Blackgate, but the majority of us are not going to push ourselves to the point of burnout. If that means losing the match then so be it.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

BG still has a lack of coverage and I think it’s starting to wear on a few that have put in too many hours to maintain the lead. Most days BG doesn’t have Commanders on a map or two for an hour or more in key times when JQ has plenty of bodies to go around. The two areas that this shows the worst are EBG and BGBL.

I can think of one BG commander that’s going to the extreme for BG ( there’s probably several I’m sure) and I really hope they don’t crash and burn for the entire week next week considering the hours they’re pulling for their server

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Score update please?! This is a nail bitter.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

PRX exploiting? What is this week one through last week lol if you can’t win with skill cheat they did the same kitten on HOD. They had to do something we were smashing them I say cheers.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

A mile? The peak lead BG had at any point was around 14k. What’s going on has nothing to do with Blackgate. JQ started a major push yesterday and some of their players and guilds are pulling marathon play sessions. We all care on Blackgate, but the majority of us are not going to push ourselves to the point of burnout. If that means losing the match then so be it.

Alternatively, I think JQ started this week rather lazy and in some ways it has taken until almost the end of the week for some people to actually realize we could lose. I know in my guild at least we have had way more in PvE than ever before. A continuation of last week.

I’ve also not heard of anyone personally having a “marathon play session”, at least no one I know and no one talks about it in the TS.

Regardless of the outcome in the next 24 hours…this has been an awesome week. Best time in awhile in my opinion.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

as for the arrow cart, no way he could see the doorway from where it was, and i saw the arrows coming down, they were firing deep into the Lord room.
Only HB can tell you if it was killing seige inside there.

I was in the lord room when it happened, we had 3 sup ballistas at the altar and they all got taken out by the ac. After which we got wiped when they ran in. We were wondering how that was possible, guess now we know? I think a few got it frapsed, not that it matters much

[HB]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

BG still has a lack of coverage and I think it’s starting to wear on a few that have put in too many hours to maintain the lead. Most days BG doesn’t have Commanders on a map or two for an hour or more in key times when JQ has plenty of bodies to go around. The two areas that this shows the worst are EBG and BGBL.

I can think of one BG commander that’s going to the extreme for BG ( there’s probably several I’m sure) and I really hope they don’t crash and burn for the entire week next week considering the hours they’re pulling for their server

It’s funny because I would say from my perspective JQ has a lack of coverage compared to BG. I’ve logged in WAY more times to a >350 BG tick, with JQ ticking in the low 100s, compared to the other way around. Generally speaking when 75% or more of WvW is controlled by one team, I consider that a coverage issue. From my experience, JQ has had some significant coverage gaps (I log in anywhere between 10 am and 6 pm PST…and I’ve seen those ticks throughout that time period)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

It’s funny, up until now you had no complaints, now suddenly JQ starts to play seriously and the accusations begin.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I’ve also not heard of anyone personally having a “marathon play session”, at least no one I know and no one talks about it in the TS.

Yeah sorry, I was probably generalizing too much when I said that. It came from non-specific observations and comments I’ve seen around such as “SF staying up late trying to get our late night ppt up!” and “Slight PPT lead at 3:15 AM. Nice work tonight folks.. and yeah i am still up..” Still, none of that necessarily defines a marathon, and doesn’t discount the obvious likelihood that many BG players are playing beyond their norms.

I certainly agree that this has been an awesome match though.

[KnT] – Blackgate