3/1 NSP GoM HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Oh I definitely can myself! Maybe not as well as fanisa can he’s amazing…but why do something alone when you can bring friends? Especially when they all like the JP just as much!

We’re camping JP now? I wonder if we can get Moon to set that as our destination for “guild time” or whatever he calls it.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

(Oh, finally some jp action. Cant wait to get off work and do some killing.

Lol, NSP used to be friendly but AR and BP showed us that if we dont camp it, TWIN or WAR well camp it. I guess some NSP still are still use to it

Camp the EB JP more with full guild? Sounds good

On behalf of NSP, I declare war in the JP. So no QQing.

Only cause you can’t otherwise :-)

That mean your bringing a zerg in there also?

Don’t need to bring a zerg, I’m a pro JP camper, I’ll knock you off all the 80’s from edges and then kill all the upscales. And take screenshot of how awesome I am

I don’t actually do the jp to jump on ledges…

Oh I definitely can myself! Maybe not as well as fanisa can he’s amazing…but why do something alone when you can bring friends? Especially when they all like the JP just as much

We’re camping JP now? I wonder if we can get Moon to set that as our destination for “guild time” or whatever he calls it)

sorry i couldn’t help myself.. i had to say it to get something else going other than the other posts going on.. I wasn’t QQing just want to see what i could get started.. not blaming NSP either since as far as i know all servers have campers just used them since they did kill me in the jp but all is well,, couldn’t stop me completely from getting chest..

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Oh, finally some jp action. Cant wait to get off work and do some killing.

loled

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

@RonnyRaygun

Troll replies predicted.
Or maybe just the truth?

Is it honourable to try and make your server drop a tier so that you can have easy fights against a weaker enemy? No.
Is it honourable to leave your home server? No.
It is honourable to boast of your own honour? No.

From what you said in TS, you would move off of NSP if free transfers came back for even a day. Which no one is really surprised at.

Of course it is great to have people working to improve our server, but purposely trying to make us lose so you can pretend that winning against much weaker servers is all you? That cries of someone who needs their ego stroked, you are not the person who is responsible for NSP victories, the people of NSP are.

You ask for people to stop trolling you, except you go around, publicly and privately bashing other guilds which are not yours. And we respond to that with posts like this, pointing out that you are not NSP. You do not represent even a fraction of what NSP stands for.

I apologize to HoD and GoM, who have replied to the post above.
It was not our intention to be here.
As we always play for a higher tier, not to purposely lose.

Since Ronny has joined our server, we have gone from being nearly winning to losing and actually dropping a tier.
Anvil Rock as a majority were glad to see him go.
I can tell you there are plenty of people here who would like to see him leave also.

QFT

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

while the omg condescending fights are fun at GOM keep right now, you can fight each other any time you want NSP/HOD. pretty bored of the double team.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

while the omg condescending fights are fun at GOM keep right now, you can fight each other any time you want NSP/HOD. pretty bored of the double team.

Ha!

Here’s my opinion: we have some people who think Henge of Denravi is a push over and want to fight them, even while Darkhaven/Northern Shiverpeaks is hitting us. An hour later it’s all us back in our garrison/Eternal Battleground keep going “omg 2v1”.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I guess I have to kill people in JP now… Why can’t we all just be friends? Is it really that hard?

The T8 servers have been hoping that we’d murder HoD and send them down to T8, forcing SF up to T7. Honestly, we need to try harder. SF deserves to move up. Let’s give them the chance, k?

Inir [CAT]

(edited by kazi.6438)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

Ha!

Here’s my opinion: we have some people who think Henge of Denravi is a push over and want to fight them, even while Darkhaven/Northern Shiverpeaks is hitting us. An hour later it’s all us back in our garrison/Eternal Battleground keep going “omg 2v1”.

darkhaven shiverpeaks 2: the less intelligent zerg version.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I guess I have to kill people in JP now… Why can’t we all just be friends? Is it really that hard?

The T8 servers have been hoping that we’d murder HoD and send them down to T8, forcing SF up to T7. Honestly, we need to try harder. SF deserves to move up. Let’s give them the chance, k?

Can both GoM and HoD go down together then? id rather not face 2 servers with superior numbers. Could add a 4 BL on the bottom of eternal ( as well as adding another side to eternal) and add extra spawns on the BL.

That would be fun.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Omne.4603

This fight in GoM keep EB. <3 HoD+GoM. Good stuff.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

If Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing want to move Sorrow’s Furnace up that bad, all they have to do is stop fighting.

You’re welcome to spend your time fighting Henge of Denravi though, I mean, I don’t wanna get hurt taking your stuff or anything.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

Your just afraid of our superior numbers.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

When I get my 5 to switch servers for the week, I’ll show you rob. T-minus.

I enjoyed our chat in LA today.
Lets do it again sometime <3

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Omne.4603

Walls are overrated anyways.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

What’s everyone’s problem with Ronny? Seems to me like he has a similar mind set as the people trashing him with wanting to gain points for NSP and so on, so forth. Looks to me like he’s a pretty large part of our score.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

When I get my 5 to switch servers for the week, I’ll show you rob. T-minus.

I enjoyed our chat in LA today.
Lets do it again sometime <3

See you at fight club robert

PAXA -GM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Omne.4603

Longest i’ve been to in a while, that was good.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Was an amazing siege in blue keep good fight was a lot of fun

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

seems we had a lil scrap just now NSP =D

1. we see you!
2. theres no need to run, were very friendly…
3. Dont think you can take briar too, setkira was there, youre going to need more men.
4. as i said, youll need more men!
5. nearly made it to the circle at lake>.>
6. finally got you, /tip o’ the hat. You are sure tough to down with the whole misting away. Props to you. Dont usually post single player kill shots but im sure this is the only one ever well see of you, ele from GT ( HOD).

Attachments:

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Hey GOM, I know NSP out man you, but you out man us, so how about when you get to EB you go clock wise, we’ll go counter clock wise, and if/when we meet in the middle, it’s on?

I think that’s a fair way to handle the population imbalance. In BL’s it’s all on, in EB we start in different directions, but besides that, it’s on. I can’t see this stopping NSP from winning, but it just may make it a little bit more fun for everyone, even NSP.

I have no way of influencing other HOD’ites, but I’m sure this little concession for the numbers could be viable.

I have no idea why people camp JPs, my Norn falls off anyway :/ In fact while I have no problem with people camping JPs in general, I think Norns should get a free pass, they are already suffering for $deities sake!

HOD since beta

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: PoongWalrus.1206

PoongWalrus.1206

Hey GOM, I know NSP out man you, but you out man us, so how about when you get to EB you go clock wise, we’ll go counter clock wise, and if/when we meet in the middle, it’s on?

I think that’s a fair way to handle the population imbalance. In BL’s it’s all on, in EB we start in different directions, but besides that, it’s on. I can’t see this stopping NSP from winning, but it just may make it a little bit more fun for everyone, even NSP.

I have no way of influencing other HOD’ites, but I’m sure this little concession for the numbers could be viable.

I have no idea why people camp JPs, my Norn falls off anyway :/ In fact while I have no problem with people camping JPs in general, I think Norns should get a free pass, they are already suffering for $deities sake!

Not a bad plan…. but I have too much fun fighting @ Pangloss xD

Cubes A Cube[KotS] – 80 Guardian

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

codiac.5642

Not a bad plan…. but I have too much fun fighting @ Pangloss xD

If you go push hard enough clock wise you will get there

HOD since beta

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

SF deserves to be in Tier 7 and we don’t? -_- Don’t regret getting SF if they really do move up.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Syeria.4812

SF deserves to be in Tier 7 and we don’t? -_- Don’t regret getting SF if they really do move up.

It’s really hard to gauge the size of SF. They’ve been scoring on T8 about at the same rate as DH had been in T7 (well, a bit bigger of a gap most weeks, but last week it was almost identical). By most accounts, FC and ET are much smaller than GoM and HoD though. If that’s the case, SF is probably comparable to GoM and HoD. But at the same, they could be more comparable in size to DH and NSP, or could be small enough that HoD/GoM could stomp them.

There’s a similar issue with IoJ/DR’s size in comparison to the T6 servers. Sure, the last matchup DR had with BP those servers scored at about the same rate, but that was a long time ago now, and both servers have likely seen shifts in their populations. They could just as easily be bigger than BP or smaller than NSP. The only way to find out is for the respective servers to move between tiers.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Here are some screens from HoD and GoM from some TCMM, AoG, and friends fun we had today in your keeps in your borderlands.

Attachments:

RNG Officer.

(edited by Blue Marine.6782)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

codiac.5642

It’s really hard to gauge the size of SF. They’ve been scoring on T8 about at the same rate as DH had been in T7 (well, a bit bigger of a gap most weeks, but last week it was almost identical). By most accounts, FC and ET are much smaller than GoM and HoD though. If that’s the case, SF is probably comparable to GoM and HoD. But at the same, they could be more comparable in size to DH and NSP, or could be small enough that HoD/GoM could stomp them.

There’s a similar issue with IoJ/DR’s size in comparison to the T6 servers. Sure, the last matchup DR had with BP those servers scored at about the same rate, but that was a long time ago now, and both servers have likely seen shifts in their populations. They could just as easily be bigger than BP or smaller than NSP. The only way to find out is for the respective servers to move between tiers.

ANet could just tell us what the populations are and the average number of players in wvw per hour. If they don’t want to tell the actual numbers, and I could understand that, then they could give you the ratios of player in wvw between servers within a tier.

I think the ratios would be interesting.

HOD since beta

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Was an amazing siege in blue keep good fight was a lot of fun

That was pretty cool, every one that hold the keep were taking GoM and HoD at the same time, had a great time.

p.s: I just wonder if that was some sorta of flood protection preventing some of us to cast certain skills becouse all my signets and healing skills were working fine.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Was a fun siege but I still hate feeling like we as nsp are just beating up the lil guys (no offense intended). Despite ar and bp outnumbering and having better coverage due to our fair weather population being so large we as nsp were much better suited for that tier. And in my opinion the guilds that decided to force a tier drop by takinr last week off made a bad choice

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

1) After a few good tussles with the ROFL guild again. (Sorry guys, u came at the wrong time after dealing with an HoD BO) xD

2+3) After which when hangin out at the ruins we find a friendly NSPer and commenced the dance party!

4) With all that dancing and downtime (Finally) its time to hit the sack… let’s have more fun fights in the coming days! <3

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RonSwanson.5769

RonSwanson.5769

Hi HoD and NSP. Great fights so far this week, looking forward to getting back on the battlefield! Just wanted to give a shoutout to the good folks of NSP who were fighting with our guild [HH] over Redbriar in your BL last night. We love a good fight, and you guys certainly provided it! Time and time again you pushed into the tower and we somehow managed to push back. This went on for a couple hours until you finally took it back from us. The back and forth battles were some of the best we have had, and it made for a very entertaining evening. Keep it coming! <3

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Massive big ups to HoD and GoM, had so very many awesome fights over the weekend.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Thanks HH for leaving you banner buffs in our bl
<3

Yes we all used them.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Re: JP smacktalk – I, for one, really suck at jumping puzzles, so when I get knocked off, it makes me sad. There was a long time where, at least in JP, there was a sort of truce; everyone just sort of waved and went on their way.

As someone with zero power, decision making, or massive raiding guild; and thereby unlikely to actually be able to change how things work: I would like to put forward the idea that we not camp JP, and leave those areas as dance party, fightclub, and general truce areas.

I know, it’s crazy, but it just might work.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Hey, X Braveheart. Could have asked Sekz before transferring to Yak’s Bend. They’ve been on a rise and fall between tier 3 / tier 4 for months. Kings one week and dumpsters another week. The fairweathers morale plummets quite quick against the new Jaspenwoods.

So Sekz has left? And MoB? Wow ive been away from the forums too long…. If its true good luck to ya. Can’t say I’ll miss you, not becasue you weren’t appreciate it but because in all honesty the one thing that I care about is loyalty… Been here since launch and proud of the rises and disappointed in the falls, but I won’t leave cause I have a lot of pride and the server and love the community.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Haven’t been playing my mesmer too much, but it’s nice to go back to every now and then! People get angry at me

Attachments:

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

@dentist yes Sekz left us but MoB came back home to where they belong! So decent trade IMO

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Syeria.4812

Was a fun siege but I still hate feeling like we as nsp are just beating up the lil guys (no offense intended). Despite ar and bp outnumbering and having better coverage due to our fair weather population being so large we as nsp were much better suited for that tier. And in my opinion the guilds that decided to force a tier drop by takinr last week off made a bad choice

The way I see it, we’re not really putting any more of a points beatdown on GoM and HoD than DH has been the past 2 weeks or so. It sucks that tiers are working out how they have, but there’s not much we can do as players. At least over the weekend there have been good battles (the final scoreboard doesn’t matter much since the outcome is essentially predetermined at this point) and enjoyable play. While there’s been cases of servers being pushed entire out of individual maps, there’s only once (as far as I’ve seen) been a case where a server has zero keeps, so it’s not like when Kaineng rolled through and spawn camped.

I expect the quality of the matchup to deteriorate through the week though. That’s how it has looked from the scoreboard in past weeks with DH, and it makes sense as populations are lower but wall upgrades still give the same HP to keeps and towers. Hopefully BP pulls off a big win in T6 and can knock IoJ down a tier. I suspect that IoJ is somewhere between NSP/DH and GoM/HoD in size, which would make T7 more balanced.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: iTz InSaNe.5264

iTz InSaNe.5264

@RonnyRaygun

Troll replies predicted.
Or maybe just the truth?

Is it honourable to try and make your server drop a tier so that you can have easy fights against a weaker enemy? No.
Is it honourable to leave your home server? No.
It is honourable to boast of your own honour? No.

From what you said in TS, you would move off of NSP if free transfers came back for even a day. Which no one is really surprised at.

Of course it is great to have people working to improve our server, but purposely trying to make us lose so you can pretend that winning against much weaker servers is all you? That cries of someone who needs their ego stroked, you are not the person who is responsible for NSP victories, the people of NSP are.

You ask for people to stop trolling you, except you go around, publicly and privately bashing other guilds which are not yours. And we respond to that with posts like this, pointing out that you are not NSP. You do not represent even a fraction of what NSP stands for.

I apologize to HoD and GoM, who have replied to the post above.
It was not our intention to be here.
As we always play for a higher tier, not to purposely lose.

Since Ronny has joined our server, we have gone from being nearly winning to losing and actually dropping a tier.
Anvil Rock as a majority were glad to see him go.
I can tell you there are plenty of people here who would like to see him leave also.

QFT

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Lightsbane.9012

yup. somehow GOM needs to get all the pve tryhards out of lion’s arch and have a reason to be on GOM instead of somewhere else.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

yup. somehow GOM needs to get all the pve tryhards out of lion’s arch and have a reason to be on GOM instead of somewhere else.

I do agree on this one. There was a time last week where someone brought a whole mob of people late in the last week against DH from a boss event to attempt to take SM from them, and it was prolly one of the first times we ever had a que for EB for a nonweekend day. More LA advertisements!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I do agree on this one. There was a time last week where someone brought a whole mob of people late in the last week against DH from a boss event to attempt to take SM from them, and it was prolly one of the first times we ever had a que for EB for a nonweekend day. More LA advertisements!

That was Thursday night. Wide Charr and Laura brought in that PvE crew right around the time we were doing our jump/smash event over at Ogrewatch. We had so many people around that we were able to push DH and HoD at the same time and neither side could stop us. We need more nights like that.

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen people cheer for a queue.

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Some SS from EB last night, was a downer to lose the towers one afetr another but luckily we got them back, was nice to roam with Scarecrow, Aubrrey and then later with Teambattleaxe and Von.

1. Loot bags, got to love the vendor grays!
2. Not much 3 can do against the 20
3. I tried, knocked a few off the ramp down the cliff but i couldnt do anything other than that lol. What..you think im a holy trinity class? ( warrior+guardian/thief/ele+mesmer).

Attachments:

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Been having a lot of fun playing against NSP and it’s always fun trading blows with HoD. Been liking this matchup much much more thus far. Thanks for all the great battles everyone!

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Legit question for all you scoreboarders….What tier is NSP realistically going to be in for a while?

PAXA -GM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

Legit question for all you scoreboarders….What tier is NSP realistically going to be in for a while?

Probably this one.

Darkhaven wasn’t going to catch Northern Shiverpeaks any time soon and it doesn’t seem like they’re doin any worse in tier 6 than you guys did and you guys aren’t doin much different in tier 7 than they did (though you do play quite different).

You may have to learn to like us.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Probably this one.

Darkhaven wasn’t going to catch Northern Shiverpeaks any time soon and it doesn’t seem like they’re doin any worse in tier 6 than you guys did and you guys aren’t doin much different in tier 7 than they did (though you do play quite different).

Hmm… How do we get out of this tier then?

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

styx.7294

Probably this one.

Hmm… How do we get out of this tier then?

Tier 6 is very close, so no one is dropping rating there in the near future. You basically have to earn your rating by beating the crap out of us and Henge of Denravi.

That or wait for a tier 6 server to take a week off. I mean, worked for Darkhaven!

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I found this interesting

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Syeria.4812

I’m going with a slightly different answer than the other replies you’ve gotten. NSP should finish the week with a higher ranking than we started (we’re currently -3 points right now). T6 is still up in the air. BP started a little slow, but have since reclaimed the lead. It’s pretty common for the score to be tight through Tuesday night, then BP usually steps on the gas and pulls away. If they stay true to form, they should break into T5 this week as IoJ is taking a pounding (-24 rank points when they only had a 6 point lead over BP to start the week). In that case, it’s just a question of whether or not DH manages to stick in the tier. That really could go either way.

The important thing to note is that if IoJ doesn’t drop into T6 this week, it’ll happen soon. When that does happen, they’ll probably drag AR and DH’s scores upwards a bit (unless they turn out to be bigger than BP, possible but I personally doubt it). My prediction is that T6 and T7 will ultimately end up with:

T6 – (DR or AR)/NSP/DH
T7 – IoJ/GoM/HoD

Ratings hell will prevent SF from ever exiting T8. At this point, they’d have to score something like 450k+ every week for over a month in order to break that tier. They put up about 300k last week and lost 52 rank points.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ETR.8152

ETR.8152

Nah, hod will be stuck getting spawn camped until we all change servers, or give up wvw entirely, All 10 of us i mean.