3/1 NSP GoM HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Goodness…some of you NSP guys and gals are waaaay too serious about this whole message board banter.

GoM peeps are here to have fun. Yes…we’ll poke you with sticks and try to get you all riled up, but it’s all in good fun. Like I said earlier, I’m enjoying the fights this week soooo much more than those we’d been stuck in with DH.

So remember: Darkothe is not for teh seriouz intranets. I mean come on…the name of the server should give you a clue as to the people who call GoM home.

Now as to my request about keeping our keeps and towers clean while you’re occupying them: Are we going to need to start charging damage deposits before you all come busting down the doors? Honestly. Some of you behave like you were born in a barn.

I think you just think they are taking it seriously. I haven’t seen anyone doing anything but poking back in a fun way. This is nothing to how we talk to people we actually dislike(coughARcoughRonny).

Honestly, I’m not one for posting screenshots ‘cause I feel like it’ll just egg at people but Munitias is good guy and seems to be makin harmless fun with others doin it.

So I agree with Dank, everyone seems to be in good cheer.

Also, I am pretty sure no one ever was made less serious with the phrase “you are taking this too seriously”.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

poor ronny.. he is either popular or just not liked. i feeel sorry for ronny. hang in there ronny

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Sorry about all the messes, we tend to drink a LOT of beer in our mountainous homes and sometimes lose self control and enjoy breaking things beside your doors

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Sorry about all the messes, we tend to drink a LOT of beer in our mountainous homes and sometimes lose self control and enjoy breaking things beside your doors

Apology accepted. Just please re-fill the ice trays on the way out.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Its my time so EST.

That was us then – see you tonight.

Probably not lol, cant be staying up that late everynight haha.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Apology accepted. Just please re-fill the ice trays on the way out.

Not to mention flushing the toilet, im an engineer not a plumber !

IF any of you have a problem with any of the screenshots i post then just throw me a private message and if it’s reasonable ill take it down.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

poor ronny.. he is either popular or just not liked. i feeel sorry for ronny. hang in there ronny

as from the server he left before leaving AR, GOM hasn’t forgotten. the fact tcmm is on the winning server this matchup doesn’t surprise me in the least.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Sigh no one liked my video?

I LOVED your video, just forgot to reply, was in a rush. <3

I would also like to point out that (subjectively) GoM have alot of engies :P i fought a few and they are so slippery! good fun <3

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

He obviously ment school. Not jobs.

Darkothe.1253

Yup. People on the East Coast getting off work now.

Yeah, about that…

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

as from the server he left before leaving AR, GOM hasn’t forgotten. the fact tcmm is on the winning server this matchup doesn’t surprise me in the least.

ive been on gom since bwe2.. but when the head start came out i played story mode all the way through before going into wvw.. figured by then ill be level 80 and more effective so i probably dont really know ronny or TCMM.

and i was just throwing that statement out there

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Farron.4071

Farron.4071

Muni’s team got all the action, screenshots, and cool stories tonight. We had to settle for making up our own.

Here’s how things looked for those of us playing defense:

1. Knocked out a few jumping puzzles to stock up on blueprints and get ready for a night of awesome fights.

2. 12:03 AM – No sign of awesome fights. Built an offering to Great Lord Flame Ram in hopes that He would send us some worthy competition.

3. 12:25 AM – Great Lord Flame Ram failed to deliver. We have resorted to staging illegal golem/guard cage matches to pass the time.

4. 12:40 AM – A lone HoD elementalist appears! Overjoyed, we gave her the chance to duel what was left of our gladiator golem in single combat. Since Pierre is bad at golems, the fight was short and the result predictable.

5. 1:07 AM – Two NSP stroll by looking for their missing golem. We quickly change the subject and distract them by throwing an impromptu fight club. Much fun and amazing fights were had all around. NSP suspects nothing of what really happened to their golem.

haha, Thank you for letting me fight your Golem! I am the lone Elementalist whom tried to kill your tower alone. I would have succeed if it weren’t for you meddling kids. Fight club was fun; however, the duels I had were very VERY long. Hope I can catch you guys again,

~Lone Elementalist

P.S here are more glamorous photos of my characters.

Attachments:

(edited by Farron.4071)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

[MoB] thought just for kicks and giggles we’d camp Mendons, however the 8 of us that were on can not handle 60+ HoD… I didn’t even render half of you guys darn Culling.. BTW [MoB] <3 Mendon’s.
Heres us getting wiped 8v60 not cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtPa6iKj3d0&feature=youtu.be

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I had a lot of fun tonight in NSP bl. I love our new match up, it’s so easy to find small scale pvp now !

Cute little carebear is happy here <3

VoxL, NSPPT

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Good time at NSP Bay right now ^-^

love, GoM.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

ASH you guys are a ton of fun to fight and are quite skilled, but bay is ours

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Fun fights in NSP BL tonight, especially the stall outside of Sunny. Also good fights with GT from HoD. You tricksters almost got us at Hills, until we got reinforcements at the last second. It’s always satisfying getting a loot bag from your golden charr ele =P

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Had fun retaking our BL with all the people. Happy you guys led tonight and I could get back to basics. It was a fun try in GoM BL and I commend the ROFL commander for trying to do what he could with the small forces he had.

I’m only sorry I more of my guild wasn’t on at the time to make a big push into GoM BL. Good luck Rob on the night shift.

RNG Officer.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

To the three NSP that were camping the JP in our BL earlier just below the vault. Why did you turn tail and run? There were 3 of us versus 3 of you and you had the high ground. Do you think perhaps because we killed one of you the other two could see their lives flash in front of their eyes? Or perhaps because you no longer outnumbered us you decided that discretion was the better part of valor? Run and hide, we are coming for you!

Theftwind (HoD)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Goodness…some of you NSP guys and gals are waaaay too serious about this whole message board banter.

GoM peeps are here to have fun. Yes…we’ll poke you with sticks and try to get you all riled up, but it’s all in good fun. Like I said earlier, I’m enjoying the fights this week soooo much more than those we’d been stuck in with DH.

So remember: Darkothe is not for teh seriouz intranets. I mean come on…the name of the server should give you a clue as to the people who call GoM home.

Now as to my request about keeping our keeps and towers clean while you’re occupying them: Are we going to need to start charging damage deposits before you all come busting down the doors? Honestly. Some of you behave like you were born in a barn.

We have jobs.

Hence we sit on our computers when we are at work and forum PVP when we can’t really PVP.

FORUM WARRIORRRSSSSS!!!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Map view update

Awww Rob. It’s good to see what you all are up to while we’re at work. Even better to flip it all back to blue once GoM is online and giving you someone to compete with instead of our fabulous doors. And we do have some FABULOUS doors on our towers and keeps!

Best, Post, Ever!

Respect from HOD … one of us at least

HOD since beta

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Sometimes people complain about being double teamed. NSP on the other hand, is perfectly capable of wiping both zergs at once. Regardless, it was a nice try and it looks like you put a lot of effort into coordinating this. Maybe next time.

Attachments:

Inir [CAT]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Map view update

Awww Rob. It’s good to see what you all are up to while we’re at work. Even better to flip it all back to blue once GoM is online and giving you someone to compete with instead of our fabulous doors. And we do have some FABULOUS doors on our towers and keeps!

Best, Post, Ever!

I guess now GoM or HoD is taking stuff since most of wvw NSP crew are sleeping or at work lol post pics of the conquest also.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

Map view update

Best, Post, Ever!

I guess now GoM or HoD is taking stuff since most of wvw NSP crew are sleeping or at work lol post pics of the conquest also.

]

Still putting in work.

NSP +290 186k
GoM +290 163.6k
HoD +115 131.1k

Get in here Bird

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Map view update

Best, Post, Ever!

]

Still putting in work.

NSP +290 186k
GoM +290 163.6k
HoD +115 131.1k

Get in here Bird

Thanks for the update. I’m surprise that our point gain is still that high. I was really worried yesterday around 11h EST. Great push from both server on our garrison. I was defending water gate for quite a while and you really had me a bit worried there.

Good job to both Hod and GoM I had really hard time to get relaxed before sleep

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

So finally I find some people in this stupid game to fight.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw304.jpg

we take this HoD keep from behind but then GoM raid decides to knock the gate down
~~~~~~~~~~~
After my group of 5 became a group of 3 since the zerg of 10+ wiped us (I blamed them for it since I took out 3 thieves right away but no one stomped the thieves), i ran into this tryhard

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw305.jpg

he kept 1v2’ing / zerging me asked for a 1v1 because I was zerging him (???). Usually I don’t give begging dogs any scraps but since I myself havent had an actual fight this whole week I decided to do w/e. After completely trouncing him with my slick teleports, I let him res up because I knew the others in my group coming in in a few seconds so I figured they wanted badges. We zerged him shortly after.

Later on in a 3v6 or 7 he /bowed to my guardian friend and my guardian friend asked why he is bowing. Then we made fun of him as if any of us thinks he is a gr8 player. You have a commander tag for a reason buddy, stick to your zergs

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw307.jpg
After much poking where people on both sides died (we wanted to leave our spawn because we wanted to go roleplay since roleplaying has more depth in this game than PvP does, but they wouldn’t let us so w/e), the 2 thieves that were with this group decided to be completely typical and waste their shadow refuges. At this point I’d realized how bad they were after they kept trying to gib me but would have me turn it around on them after I chase them into their group and down them (I usually didn’t stomp tho because thieves are kinda vulnerable while stomping). After their shadow refuges were done I just used mine and we wiped their group since we had an extremely easy time killing their thieves. note: its really easy to play a thief, its really easy to solo roam as a thief, its not so easy to be smart if you’re a complete idiot. Thieves are definitely the lowest skill floor class in this game because it takes no intelligence to play. That doesn’t mean the class does not have a high skill cap, it just means that all the kiddies play this class since its so easy to do well. That also means though its easy as hell to outplay other thieves, so i takes the advantage.

Overall though I feel as if GoM only knows how to emote and not pvp. I really hope to get out of this tier since no I don’t find a challenge in fighting thieves that use signet of malice or all of their initiative on hasted disabling shot (this one really makes me rofl). Hi, haste is a great skill for stomping and ressing, not so much for spamming heartseeker since 1.5 dodges = all your initiative is gone for no damage. I met a very good DD Ele too on AR the day before we got transferred to this tier >_>. I think part of this is that GoM and HoD doesn’t seem to have a high population, so good players are like so few and I haven’t ran into any in my 3 hours of lagless play.

~~~~

Also note to all of NSP my new casual look, I decided the tryhard assassin look that most thieves use is too overdone and its getting sunnier so now I must take my raincoat off. I now sport a sleek shirt from the old navy and $355.43 puff daddy jeans with velcro $5 shoes. My guildname is Worst Thief N A [BAD], because as you all know I am the worst thief in north america

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

LOL That’s the guy I was teaching Hangmehi how to dagger dagger ele on I didn’t know that thief dood was you! Good punching bag for newer pvpers.

:)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

@ HackerTeivospy

Your post really makes me want to kill you. I think it’s the fact that you seem so full of yourself about winning, but you use buffs. If you were really so sure of yourself, you wouldn’t feel the need to give yourself further advantages. If you were really looking for good fights you wouldn’t be making every fight easier on yourself on top of playing an admittedly easy profession. I won’t be online for roughly 11 or 12 hours, but I’m going to contact you for a fight tonight, tomorrow or whenever I catch you online. Decline the challenge and you are a kitten. I hope I don’t disappoint.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

@ HackerTeivospy

Your post really makes me want to kill you. I think it’s the fact that you seem so full of yourself about winning, but you use buffs. If you were really so sure of yourself, you wouldn’t feel the need to give yourself further advantages. If you were really looking for good fights you wouldn’t be making every fight easier on yourself on top of playing an admittedly easy profession. I won’t be online for roughly 11 or 12 hours, but I’m going to contact you for a fight tonight, tomorrow or whenever I catch you online. Decline the challenge and you are a kitten. I hope I don’t disappoint.

pls i’m not into bestiality, i don’t make dates with dogs from dogpound.

I do enjoy walking dogs though, ones that i find from the dog pound or those mangy curr dogs that stalk backalleys and think they’re tough because they read guides. For it to be worth my while however how about we put money on this and we make it funny as hell, if you can’t kill me in 5 minutes you pay me 100g. I will spec so I have absolutely no damage and I won’t use any stealth (unless you are a thief then I can use the steal profession skills). I’ll also try to stay in combat with you unless you decide to run away out of frustration of losing your monies

send the money to some trusted NSP commander as a middle man, if you win you get money back and grats you get the prize of declaring yourself as ultimate server white knight, if I live for 5 minutes like the mailman who is chased by a yappy lil pup while mailman is trying to deliver food rations to starving people then I win and I keep money

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Sometimes people complain about being double teamed. NSP on the other hand, is perfectly capable of wiping both zergs at once. Regardless, it was a nice try and it looks like you put a lot of effort into coordinating this. Maybe next time.

If you think that GoM and HoD would ever join up..thats kitten hilarious. They saw we were attacking you and decided to come in behind us to try and wipe us and ninja it. They did it both months of our match up with DH on us, theyll always try to sneak attack something while everyone else is busy.

edit: Sm waypoint..never seen GoM have that before >.>

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

LOL That’s the guy I was teaching Hangmehi how to dagger dagger ele on I didn’t know that thief dood was you! Good punching bag for newer pvpers.

:)

ye ele was a newbie but he did well I thought. I think his main problem was he was way too squishy since if I ever caught him at 80-90% hp he would just lose a huge chunk of health if I had my steal up.

Also he needs to watch his churning earths, there were a few times when I dazed to stop him and he ended up wasting his blinks. If he can use the shield that gives stability that is a decent way to prevent that from happening. Pony really messed him up several times with ring of warding but that’s just ring of warding being op

He was definitely not the weakest link in that group, him and the ranger were probably the most capable fighters out of all of them. There was a reason why I didn’t include him or the ranger in my kittenessment (ranger was the reason why I ended up downed in last fight… that fkin immobilize elite too good)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Tei…
What’s the Golden Rule? “Don’t Feed the Forum Trolls”. Some of our opponents, not representing either the general attitude or demeanor of the HoD or NSP server, feel the need to “over compensate” by coming here to the forums and being silly. Best just to shake your head sadly and walk away. I’ve run across much more engaging opponents this week from both servers who do a much better job of proving their server’s strength on the battle field…rather than grousing on the forums.

By the way…last night’s battles with NSP in EB and with HoD in our BL were great! I really must give out props to you all for being classy while still being fearsome foes!

When you don’t feed the trolls, they head back to their bridges where we can treb them from a distance.

Hugs from the insane Norn Elementalist.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Everybody don’t forget to go to the TCMM meeting tonight at 10pm EST at tcmm.teamspeak3.com

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy
You are really up yourself aren’t you?

I first ran into you guys when there was about 6-8 of you taking camps, we were chasing you but since most of you were thieves you would stealth and run away most of the time. After a while of searching for your group you ganked me at least 5 times (6v1) we decided to group up and hunt you down, we finally caught you at the northern camp of our borderlands, a 5v6 fight to us just after you captured the camp meaning you had NPC’s and a buffed guild claimer and we still won.

When we caught your group again at another camp shortly after, we won the fight with maybe 1 or 2 more people, but out of all you were the one that run away and after 10 minutes of chasing you even though 90% of the time you were stealthed you tried to blast me about 3 times and didn’t kill me any of those times and then a thief friend of mine found you and took you down in less than a second.

The 1v1 we had was certainly not anything like you explained it to be. At the start I got you down to about 2k health until you stealthed and healed long enough to get to full health and then blasted me again and got me down. It was a good fight and not that I am trying to say I would have won but my elite was on cooldown so I would like to have a rematch.

Then later on in the 3v7 to us at your spawn I pointed to your guardian friend and then bowed to suggest I wanted to 1v1 him but then you and your friends just targeted me and blasted me and then ran back to your spawn. And the thing is, there are pictures of us dead, yet there are none of when we killed you or you always stealthing and running back to your spawn so you don’t die.

Lastly, you say there are no good players in GoM? Yet my friend rapidspeed (a theif) blasted you in a second and you say they are so easy to kill. and My d/d ele friend in the third picture, killed you and your friends several times before you killed him and to my knowledge he only died once. And for the viewers if you look at the third picture, you will see that there are no near GoM players and yet in the text he said help, and you still call my friend bad. Man this is a game not a competition to see who can be the most up themself, just accept there are good players in every server and you are not the best.

did I complain how my stunbreak was on cooldown after that dog thief of yours jumped me when I was trouncing you in the 1v1 before that by that keep? Grats I didn’t use my elite or my first utility slot skill either, see you tried hard but I didn’t really care. The fact that you asked for the 1v1 while your elite was down just shows how bad of a player you are (Also note, the elite you’re talking about is Take Root and not the one that recharges your virtues. seriously?)

how many 1v1s do you want? I gave you a real one after you begged for it, I gave you like 5 attempted 1v1s (in the middle of kiting the zerg you were with mind you) when that little puppy of yours kept jumping me in the middle of our fights (yet only one time did both of you get me, interestingly enough the time when I had no stunbreak). Grats he unfairly killed me another time when I was kiting your raid and had no shadow step, doesn’t mean anything how many times did he jump me (both unfair and fair) and he completely flopped? Like I said thief is a really easy class to play and even easier when you jump others and they have no stunbreaks because they’re focusing on something else ;( ;(

you got me to 2k HP and then I healed. Of course you definitely knew my HP because in this game you can tell what current HP is, and I definitely got you sub 40% when you healed up to 100%. None of that matters you still lost and im just a man im not made out of 1v1’s, pay me money if you want extra life 10g per duel

Also of course i was running back to my spawn so i didn’t die, I kept engaging on your idiot thief friends and downing them in the middle of your groups, and then since it was me in the middle of all of you I kinda had to get out of there asap. However, as soon as we saw an opening we took advantage of it and we wiped all of you. The fact you lose a 7v3 override anything you have to say.

sigh and you guys wonder why I don’t take any of you seriously, just a bunch of fakes

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

1. HoD Overlook: With only two gates and one wall down, it’s a great fixer upper opportunity.
2. Ooops, one more wall down… At least now it has better ventilation.

Note: GoM does not assume responsibility or liability for any damage or damages caused by HoD and/or NSP trebs, canons, catapults, nor any other form of siege and/or regular attack skills.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

To the 2 GOM who spent 1-2 hours trebbing WC from SM.. Learn to treb mmkay.. You were hitting an invulnerable wall the entire time and did exactly 0 damage to anything on the tower.

1- The 4 of us NSP are so scary, 10 gom had to keep running back to cannons/npcs/inside keep. (there are at least 5 more who ran inside in this photo)

2- We lost a couple, but that won’t discourage me and Obssession, takes more then that to bring us down.

3- Oops, the other 2 came back. Luckily we had GOM far enough away from the keep we could kill most of them before they made it back inside.

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

Forum warrior everyone sucks but me post.

Attachments:

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Forum warrior everyone sucks but me post.

+1 Wam…well played.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

1 treb, 2 Treb, 3 cat WAR!
You guys place your siege awfully.

Built a 2nd treb ontop of the one that just got destroyed XD

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

PAXA’s Harlem Shake video, for anyone interested.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Umm… Rick rolls are supposed to be a surprise…

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I will tell you that I fell for what you just did. I tell you this out of pity for you.

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Jeeze, so much hate! You clicked it, didn’t you, dank?

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Man I did click it. But the pre-video advertising of youtube wasted the surprise for me

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Literally, this is the worst wvw thread of all time (Yes, past, present and future). I’ll have to be much more judicious about what I read and respond to in our future threads.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Man I did click it. But the pre-video advertising of youtube wasted the surprise for me

Yeah, stupid youtube.

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

I don’t think that would fix the problem… I needed to make my own rick roll video and name it PAXA harlem shake… but I’m way too lazy for that!

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

I don’t think that would fix the problem… I needed to make my own rick roll video and name it PAXA harlem shake… but I’m way too lazy for that!

http://tinyurl.com/paxaharlemshake There ya go.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

Still links to the youtube channel and has the ads though

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

Still links to the youtube channel and has the ads though

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild