Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Thanks Basedgod ^.^ it was fun.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Actually, alot of guilds decided if we got a good lead (20-30k) alot of us would PvE. We’re taking it easy till FA starts to catch up then alot of us (RISE), WM, CO, and KO will come in and take care of the situation. xD

Is that what happened all week?

The weekend fights were decent but this week has been meh.

Looking forward to TC coming up, they come out and play every night, regardless of winning and losing.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Actually, alot of guilds decided if we got a good lead (20-30k) alot of us would PvE. We’re taking it easy till FA starts to catch up then alot of us (RISE), WM, CO, and KO will come in and take care of the situation. xD

Don’t tease.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: HermanVanderpoop.6743

HermanVanderpoop.6743

TGH – The Greatest Huggers
Tarnished Coast

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

FA and K-Town couldn’t be two worlds more apart.
No offense but I’ve been here 2 months since the IoJ implosion and the community on this server can’t get enough pvp. They never need a break, you see the same people out every night for hours on end. They care only for points to stay in a high enough tier to have fun battles. They crave to be out numbered or at least only even numbers when going head to head. This seems to be the attitude of 85% of w3’ers on the server.

When my old guild went to K-Town and my long term mmo buddies (now living in a different region) went to FA I had the choice of moving to the bandwagon server or the hardcore but under populated pvp server.

Boy did I make the right decision. The PvP server is so much fun!

Ps: Jayne, Internet not even ordered yet. Told the misses today that she has to order it by Monday or I’m buying a one way ticket back to Australia. (I live in Mexico on a tourist visa and am not able to order it). I can go back to my in-laws to play but not much.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Holy lord, FA. Nice push tonight… I have no idea where our players went (grumble grumble).

We are hoping to get TC up here for a sleep over this weekend.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

No offense but I’ve been here 2 months since the IoJ implosion and the community on this server can’t get enough pvp. They never need a break, you see the same people out every night for hours on end. They care only for points to stay in a high enough tier to have fun battles. They crave to be out numbered or at least only even numbers when going head to head. This seems to be the attitude of 85% of w3’ers on the server.

When my old guild went to K-Town and my long term mmo buddies (now living in a different region) went to FA I had the choice of moving to the bandwagon server or the hardcore but under populated pvp server.

Ps: Jayne, Internet not even ordered yet. Told the misses today that she has to order it by Monday or I’m buying a one way ticket back to Australia. (I live in Mexico on a tourist visa and am not able to order it). I can go back to my in-laws to play but not much.

Don’t think you’ve ever been outnumbered this week. :P

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Once or twice perhaps

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Typical late week kaineng, people stop playing after Wednesday :P

some terrible idiot in [pre]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

T2 is going to be BG vs SoR rivalry once again, but it’ll be TC vs FA heating up the Forums this time along with the battlefield, all the while Kaineng would be appalled to see TC’s face when coming face to face with FA. As much as I like boasting about TC’s awesome Forum community, it’s going to get heated with FA here, haha! FA knows how to show their Anti-Carebear face the right way, unlike Maguu.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Ya Seemed pretty dead in Kaineng BL tonight….

- Commander Delune [Drgn] FA

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Twystyd.8453

Twystyd.8453

Haha, yea that kid is funny. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he did join a bandwagon. Being from IoJ myself FA received 3-4 times the amount of IoJ guilds as any other server all around the same time. We PvD during Oceanic and they PvD US prime. I guess he’s mad we don’t need to fight 7 days to win the match.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Looks like BG is waiting anxiously for Kaineng to get up to T1. Hurry up Kaineng! And hi to my friends from SOS.. I’m missing my fellow SOSers.

with the current NA coverage we have, i don’t think we could put a balanced fight in T1. see attachement…

Oh wow.. Best of luck still! More power!

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Next week will be alot better than this week. With KN v FA v TC. While FA and TC are having their little rivalry battles Kaineng will be snatching up all the points. xD

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

You trying to deny K-Town being a bandwagon server? thats funny if so. If I was to bandwagon I would of left for JQ. SoS or Kaineng. I left for FA because they kicked my butt over and over again with half the numbers of IoJ Zergs.

You obviously didn’t read my message because i really couldn’t give a kitten about who wins the stupid ppt meta game. So gloating over winning a part of the game i couldn’t care about is supposed to achieve what? Before i forget “Congratulations you came first in the second tier.”

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Come on now children let’s play nice…

By the time you get to T2 everyone is a “bandwagon server” to some extent (although TC hasn’t really gotten any large Guilds to join, we’re kinda the “small guild/individual/”free spirit"/roleplayer bandwagon server" – and there are a lot of em)…

Although this does make me think of an idea for our coming Match-Up theme:

Bandwagoners!
Kaineng – Naruto
FA – Twilight
TC – Glee

NAGA|TC

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Yes, of course. Let’s see them “Hardcore killers” play the WvW game for 5 years in a row. No breaks, no holidays, no going out into Tyria.

I’m glad that we have competent leaders who are actually aware of the danger of player burnout, and are planning for player/guild retention and development over the long haul. By taking regular breaks, injecting some variety, taking some time to goof around, allowing new commanders to try their hands at the helm, etc.

Sev Dreamweaver

(edited by Sev.5769)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Haha, yea that kid is funny. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he did join a bandwagon. Being from IoJ myself FA received 3-4 times the amount of IoJ guilds as any other server all around the same time. We PvD during Oceanic and they PvD US prime. I guess he’s mad we don’t need to fight 7 days to win the match.

All servers in top three tiers are “bandwagon” servers. Without numbers you can’t be here. Kain got there numbers from lots of different severs and kitten most from IOJ same, same really. What happens with any server is the people on it start to show there skill and people like what the see and join. It’s the nature of the game. You can’t really hate on any server for it. If they weren’t good people wouldn’t have come take it as complement

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Nice fight at the Overgrowth Grub Kaineng :P

That grub battle was good for us too, free badges and grub meat! glad we could help ;

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

JPSnow.8296

Lol how did fort aspenwood initials get censored to kitten?

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

All servers in top three tiers are “bandwagon” servers. Without numbers you can’t be here. Kain got there numbers from lots of different severs and kitten most from IOJ same, same really. What happens with any server is the people on it start to show there skill and people like what the see and join. It’s the nature of the game. You can’t really hate on any server for it. If they weren’t good people wouldn’t have come take it as complement

Except for TC, we were lucky to start at launch with a really high population.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

JPSnow.8296

Lol I knew someone would try and say that…. No offence as I’m not trying to start a argument but TC is no different. Half of cd guilds transferred there about a month and half ago and you have the largest “bandwagon” population though most came for the role play aspect. I’m not saying fort aspenwood or any server is better facts are facts you can’t be this high in the ladder without people joining you

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Every server in the top 3 tiers has received transfers at some point. Lets leave it at that.

Looking forward to next week!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Great fights this week. FA has some seriously strong guilds like RET, BT, GODS etc. SoS I really think you guys are doing great with your smaller numbers. Please dominate t3, with Tsym I know you guys will be fine.

Here’s a video of some of the fun we had in wvw this week from [RE]

/salute

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

WvW maps tonight are crazy….
After Kai BL broke, now EBG map broke x.x;;;

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Every server in the top 3 tiers has received transfers at some point. Lets leave it at that.

Looking forward to next week!

^ Basically this

Bandwagon. Stacked. Coverage. Zergs. Leet Hax. Who cares. Just fight, kill, and die. And when you’re done, fight some more. As WM is fond of saying, we need more blood!

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Lol I knew someone would try and say that…. No offence as I’m not trying to start a argument but TC is no different. Half of cd guilds transferred there about a month and half ago and you have the largest “bandwagon” population though most came for the role play aspect. I’m not saying fort aspenwood or any server is better facts are facts you can’t be this high in the ladder without people joining you

TC only got 2 guilds from CD.. not 15 guilds like kitten from IOJ.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

To be a bandwagoner you have to be from another server and bandwagon off to another one. TC naturally had a high population due to the organization of mass roleplayer exodus to this game via guildwars2roleplayers.com

During pre game launch two servers were chosen for unofficial Roleplayer havens. [EU] PikenSquare and [NA] Tarnished Coast. Due to the high population of roleplayers it is somewhat difficult to transfer or bandwagon to TC thus TC remains the least bandwagoned server among the three tiers.

Also I find Highly competitive players steer clear of roleplayers due to the misconception that they are terrible at every aspect of the game except roleplaying. Thus making highly competitive guilds steer clear of transferring to TC.. which means less chances of bandwagoners.

This is my two cents.

(edited by fenim.2395)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Kaineng! Stop slacking off or we may not be in T2 on Friday!!!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

RET and BT. You guys are class guilds, but boy do you have some kittenposters.
You should probably talk to them so they don’t ruin your otherwise good names.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Bitz.2896

Bitz.2896

Had a blast this week, there were a lot of fun battles.

BT and WM, you guys gave us some excellent battles when our paths crossed and we were both firing on all cylinders. Hopefully we will meet again.

GL to both servers in next weeks match ups.

/salute

[TSYM]
SoR

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

T2 is going to be BG vs SoR rivalry once again, but it’ll be TC vs FA heating up the Forums this time along with the battlefield, all the while Kaineng would be appalled to see TC’s face when coming face to face with FA. As much as I like boasting about TC’s awesome Forum community, it’s going to get heated with FA here, haha! FA knows how to show their Anti-Carebear face the right way, unlike Maguu.

That makes it interesting though!

I guess its time to go into Angry Ginger mode. I should of named my account name that, oh well.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Thanks Kaineg for the 500 badges this week all I have to say.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Thanks Kaineg for the 500 badges this week all I have to say.

You should try playing a staff ele, I got almost 1000 this week (973)

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Looks like BG is waiting anxiously for Kaineng to get up to T1. Hurry up Kaineng! And hi to my friends from SOS.. I’m missing my fellow SOSers.

with the current NA coverage we have, i don’t think we could put a balanced fight in T1. see attachement…

With the way tier one is atm, I don’t think any servers can put up a balanced fight there. The combination of most of the core SoS guilds (former top server) and the strength of Blackgate (at the time of merging, it was the fourth best server and was on it’s way to third) seems to be on par with JQ atm (no idea how much of this is some guilds haven’t finished transferring and JQ or BG guilds pulling longer shifts, the natural strength of these two servers won’t be clear for another couple of weeks). It took the merging of two of the strongest servers in the game to compete with the population and coverage of JQ after the transfers, that’s how unhealthy tier one is. Unless there are mass transfers somewhere (and given how quickly it happened to BG from SoS, it’s possible this will happen sooner than we think) tier one is a two server match. If I had to guess, either SoR or JQ could be the next to fall. Even if JQ wins this week, how long before people burn out causing their numbers and coverage to drop before they are no longer first every week? If BG is strong enough, it could damage JQ morale enough to send them to tier two or below. All it takes is for a few fair weather guilds to jump ship before the snowball effect begins, when players and guilds spend too much time in tier one, they seem to think it’s somehow different from other tiers (it’s not, the coverage and numbers are the only difference). Just hope your server doesn’t go tier one, or if it does, it’s a short trip. Without transfers you can’t compete with the stacked servers and the longer you spend there, the more inflated egos become and the more damage it does to your server. As soon as you can’t feed the egos, it all goes south.

I don’t think Kaineng wants to go tier one. It’s a shame SoS, before all the bandwagon guilds poached the remaining core WvW guilds, didn’t get to fight Kaineng. I think tier two would have been really competitive with SoS and their former oceanic and SEA strength, it’s something I think is missing for Kaineng in tier two. At the moment I don’t think there is a strong Oceanic/SEA presence in tier two for Kaineng to fight (most of those guilds are in tier one on either JQ or BG, SoR has a few too). If Kaineng went tier one, I think they’d be automatic third place.

(edited by Shiren.9532)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

If BG is strong enough, it could damage JQ morale enough to send them to tier two or below. All it takes is for a few fair weather guilds to jump ship before the snowball effect begins, when players and guilds spend too much time in tier one, they seem to think it’s somehow different from other tiers (it’s not, the coverage and numbers are the only difference)

Coming from SoS, this sounds like a history lesson =)

RIP in peace Robert

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

If BG is strong enough, it could damage JQ morale enough to send them to tier two or below.

I don’t think I agree with that.

JQ’s new transfers may leave, but JQ’s core seems to be the most solid of any. They hung together through weeks of losing to SoS and always came out to fight.

If JQ morale gets damaged, some of the new transfers may leave, but I don’t foresee a wholesail bailing of the server like we’ve seen on other servers.

Things change, and who knows, but JQ is probably the least likely server I can see just collapsing at this point, just because of how solid the core was for months.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Mal is MIA, but even if he wasn’t we would still have the same thing going on. Who needs class to stomp people anyways.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

+1 Rep, -10 Rep Good Guy Poster, bored to tears.

Last night was probably the slowest night in WvWvW history.

Rumour has it, BT had to PvE. News at 11.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Kain has been having pretty weak na coverage for a few weeks now. We lead against bg for the previous 2 weekends and then during weekdays lose it.

Good job to FA for bringing it. You guys do seem to have more hardcore wvwers that come out every night and will fight winning or losing.

Wish we had more of that in kain, but I guess some actually like pve content. Bleh

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

If BG is strong enough, it could damage JQ morale enough to send them to tier two or below.

JQ’s new transfers may leave, but JQ’s core seems to be the most solid of any. They hung together through weeks of losing to SoS and always came out to fight.

If JQ morale gets damaged, some of the new transfers may leave, but I don’t foresee a wholesail bailing of the server like we’ve seen on other servers.

Things change, and who knows, but JQ is probably the least likely server I can see just collapsing at this point, just because of how solid the core was for months.

This is true. JQ is the only server to remain in T1 the longest afterall.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Weakest Link.4920

Weakest Link.4920

Salutes all around. Best week ever.

Dr Mcgillicutty, Doctor Drunkenstein, Thumpasaurus GODS Fort Aspenwood Server

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: UberLander.8326

UberLander.8326

This is a huge flaw with FA that is not easily fixed. I’m guilty just the same but we sure try to keep the flaming on the battlefield. <3

Uber Lander
Black Talons
Blackgate

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m kinda hoping we can use WvW to beat on each other with a mallet, and come back here to crack a few beer and relax and enjoy each other’s company.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

I hope your right but i do not believe it.

In tier 3, back when when it was TC, FA, and CD; TC would smash our face every week, but the servers held together. Then TC went tier 2 and CD started winning tier 3. They won for a few weeks, with good points leads also. IoJ comes down and joins FA after a week, next week FA beats CD. CD splinters and lose half of their big PvP guilds.

Same could be said to IoJ, they were use to winning, hit tier 1 and lost, then they slowly few apart.

Granted, paid transfer affected peoples decisions a lot at this time.

but the point is, servers that are use to losing, it seems, stay together better then servers that are use to winning

And, i believe, regardless of which server you are on, each server will go through its ups and downs.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I hope your right but i do not believe it.

In tier 3, back when when it was TC, FA, and CD; TC would smash our face every week, but the servers held together. Then TC went tier 2 and CD started winning tier 3. They won for a few weeks, with good points leads also. IoJ comes down and joins FA after a week, next week FA beats CD. CD splinters and lose half of their big PvP guilds.

Same could be said to IoJ, they were use to winning, hit tier 1 and lost, then they slowly few apart.

Granted, paid transfer affected peoples decisions a lot at this time.

but the point is, servers that are use to losing, it seems, stay together better then servers that are use to winning

And, i believe, regardless of which server you are on, each server will go through its ups and downs.

I think TC and FA have been outstandingly stable. FA withstood 2nd and 3rd place finishes in T3 for well over 2 months and held its core, and even gained IoJ’s guilds with their spirit. TC was hammered in T2 for 2 months and remained essentially intact if not stronger as well. “Top tier” servers that are held together by big “hardcore” guilds and equally big egos are not exactly a recipe for stability.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Beer? What happened to cookies

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Beer helps TC and FA forget they hate each other after a bloody brawl. Cookies don’t. :P I’d prefer JD and Coke though.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Crown and Coke is better for WvW IMO

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Sea of Sorrows, Kaineng, Fort Aspenwood end of the week closing Song…

Had an absolute blast this week, everyone

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China