3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: FateZero.8536

FateZero.8536

If someone gotta cheat in game to win, then there’s not much to say as to what kind of loser in real-life that person is. Same goes for the people/community who supports that sort of act just sayin’.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

In most cases it really is as simple as Server X not wanting to draw the agro of Server Y so they focus on server Z while Server Y either doesn’t care or doesn’t want to draw the agro of Server X so they focus on Server Z. Fighting a war on two fronts is strategically very difficult for anyone so any opportunity you can take to make that a single front, even temporarily, is usually smart. The “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” colloquialism works really well in this situation too.

With the way things were changing around so violently last week, I know there were plenty of situations in which it was better for us to focus on SoR rather than BG for the night and then come back the next time and switch things around. Perceiving coordinated tactics when it is simply commander intelligence/wisdom can be a common mistake when you quite literally have two worlds against you.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

About tier2 falldown crap, guys it’s still monday. The point gap BG to SoR is only 10,000. Kaineng also hasnt get that much point to be able to leap to Tier1. No one is going to fall to tier2 this week for sure.

Also the JQ ram trolls, obviously nobody know who he is from. Is he from BG to help BG win? Is he from SoR who want to detrone JQ? Is he from JQ who obviously want a foul BG? Is he from somewhere else who hate JQ? The possibility is limitless so stop throwing random accusation to BG without a proof. Surely BG people do not want to support this kind of act.

And give us BG some rest Last week had loads of long stress nights for us. We took it 150% force of the entire server to guarantee the win. For now, take a chill pill and wait, i promise BG will be back in full operation soon enough I cant wait to farm my WXP ranking on tuesday btw!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

yes. definitely looking forward to the to-be-introduced ranking system WXP!!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

lets hope with the wxp patch we get pve players to play wvw too! more people more coverage!!!

Blackgate thief :)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Epidemiology.8496

Epidemiology.8496

Just an example of them working together. 12:15 am pst, JQ is attacking hills in JQbl, we are just about to take it from Sor, then a BG zerg kills us, and leaves Hills without attacking 1 Sor, or taking Hills , thanks for saving Sor’s butt, total and obvious cheaters.

Limited anecdotal evidence will hardly substantiate any sort of coordinated cross-server alliance. For example, in the past few days SoR and JQ would simultaneously attack BG’s Valley. SoR, on several nights, set up ballistas to prevent BG from leaving spawn, and even camped the entrance into Valley. And on all those nights, I don’t believe SoR once flipped Valley for themselves. But, you don’t hear organized BG guilds crying organized 2v1’s. We accept it as it is – both servers have legitimate reasons to attack Blackgate. And for your specific example, I was actually in that BG group, and we pulled off because (1) your server JQ was trying to take an upgraded tower in BGBL and we were hopping maps, and (2) we wanted to backdoor that keep but all your siege was down and we didn’t feel like sieging it ourselves.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

Just an example of them working together. 12:15 am pst, JQ is attacking hills in JQbl, we are just about to take it from Sor, then a BG zerg kills us, and leaves Hills without attacking 1 Sor, or taking Hills , thanks for saving Sor’s butt, total and obvious cheaters.

I can tell you what happened we were floating between maps and someone breached the outer wall of bay on BGBL so we ported to that map.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Siegers always leave themselves extremely open to flanks because they spread out to avod defensive siege. Free bags are free bags, BG just took advantage of a good situation.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

The siege troll, mainly showed up, the last day of the contest, capping JQ’s siege limit, pretty hard to take keeps, with dps only……his guild tag btw is Choo, too obvious to be from Sor right? lol.

ya………ok

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

The siege troll, mainly showed up, the last day of the contest, capping JQ’s siege limit, pretty hard to take keeps, with dps only……his guild tag btw is Choo, too obvious to be from Sor right? lol.

It appears you might not have been apprised of the situation.

Although his tag says CHOO, it is not the original CHOO. You will need to read the fine print instead of just relying on the main tag. This has been discussed in the previous pages.

He has also done that to tags such as MERC and AGG on different occasions.

As such, it is impossible at this moment to determine who this person is and who he/she is working for. A spy? An aggrieved player from JQ? A griefer from another server? who knows

It would be very much appreciated that such unsubstantiated claims are not hurled around on the forums

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

akamon.2769

i know i should ignore Hockey, but i can’t.
never heard of non-unique guild tags, have we? ; ))

it’s all mind games now. it’s all mind games.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I’ll play mind tricks on you and kira both.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

akamon.2769

I’ll play mind tricks on you and kira both.

only if they are Jedi mind tricks.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

We ran out of hit points, cooldowns and people and there was only 15 of us so we cut our losses and did the bolt as there was still plenty of SOR left to deal with that where mostly intact.
Been a few less SOR we would have had a chunk of them too, there is no love for SOR here…

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Not real hard to “make a comeback”, when BG and Sor are working together. Just a game of letting each other take their area, then take em back, back n forth. BG and Sor are working in coodination, as many screenshots have proven. Let alone, the bg spy on jq building siege in keeps, to max out siege. Nothing like 100 flame rams in a keep. <Must be real proud to have to cheat to win. Oh well, still fun kickin but for JQ. Do whatever makes you proud BG and Sor, real sportsmanship(cheaters hahaha)

Ahh yes, 2v1!

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Have a Score Update!

p.s

So much unfriendly feelings in this thread
Be lovers! Not haters!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ponder.3647

Ponder.3647

I find it funny that each server accuses the other two of working together. All three servers think that of one another when most of the time, it just behooves one server to let the other two duke it out while they take points or sweep in and after a ZvZ and finish off the survivors.

Also, if you’re in the lead, you can expect to be more of a target for the other two servers. That’s the nature of a 3 faction game – get over it.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

A slightly more up to-date score update

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: FateZero.8536

FateZero.8536

Can I post a picture of the flame ram troll with the score screen and pass it off as a score update? Just askin’

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Just ignore Hockey. Whoever he is, one thing is certain. He’s a forum troll and he derives pleasure from stirring up hostility.

The more you feed him with your comments, the more it’ll egg him on

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

we all know those guilds from sos will transfer out soon, again…

What powerball numbers should I get? Are there supermodel twins in my future? What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

Quickpicks.
No.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

I know trolling people for their grammar is considered to be rather weak. The above, however, is pretty exceptional. Are you narrating a poem here with all those commas? That’s the only way it makes sense to me.

As for your allegations, well, they’re baseless. I’m sure that the simplest explanation is easiest for you to digest, though.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

How is that cheating? Last night we took a tower from BG while they were trebbing JQ in Bay. Was that cheating?

Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I know trolling people for their grammar is considered to be rather weak. The above, however, is pretty exceptional. Are you narrating a poem here with all those commas? That’s the only way it makes sense to me.

As for your allegations, well, they’re baseless. I’m sure that the simplest explanation is easiest for you to digest, though.

If english is his second language and you’re teasing him for it that’s really, really low.

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update for those wonderful people that have to be at work

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Just for you! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Just for you! <3

Thank you kind Asura

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Thats all you have is Grammer you Scab Btroll(Btowl)? Since when is grammer important in a video game?

ya………ok

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Thats all you have is Grammer you Scab Btroll(Btowl)? Since when is grammer important in a video game?

This is a forum, not a video game.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

You know rams have there own cap, troll rams hurt the local cap but not the map cap.

That is completely inaccurate. Rams count towards the total Siege cap. If someone places enough rams you can’t even place an arrow cart to defend. It’s not that hard to siege cap a map either. The only thing that doesn’t count toward that cap is Golems.

This could all change on the 26th since they are changing the timer on siege.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for those of you at work ;D

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

If english is his second language and you’re teasing him for it that’s really, really low.

I agree; however, that does not seem to be the case here.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

You know rams have there own cap, troll rams hurt the local cap but not the map cap.

That is completely inaccurate. Rams count towards the total Siege cap. If someone places enough rams you can’t even place an arrow cart to defend. It’s not that hard to siege cap a map either. The only thing that doesn’t count toward that cap is Golems.

According to this post https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Willing-to-share-WvW-details/first#post1190009 there is one cap for rams and another cap for everything else, which would make you completely inaccurate and Shinji correct. I haven’t seen anything released from Anet since then stating if has changed.

A little more on topic — it’s been a fun weekend of fighting and I’m hoping it stays that way throughout the week. As everybody knows, rankings are a coverage game. The best that can be hoped for is fun fighting during your time zone, which LotD has been able to find while fighting JQ and SoR.

Sladi [TW]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Your usual Asian timezone update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

A slightly more up to-date score update

who knew bg was so good at PvD?????

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

<3

One of em’ is high!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Apparently siege capping and teleporting doors with golems is going to be a “customer service” issue for awhile , so get use to it…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Great fights over the weekend, for what little time I got to play. Had a fun night hopping between BG and JQ BLs on Sunday. Now if only I could get those pesky pre-cursors to drop like everyone gloats about!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

According to this post https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Willing-to-share-WvW-details/first#post1190009 there is one cap for rams and another cap for everything else, which would make you completely inaccurate and Shinji correct. I haven’t seen anything released from Anet since then stating if has changed.

A little more on topic — it’s been a fun weekend of fighting and I’m hoping it stays that way throughout the week. As everybody knows, rankings are a coverage game. The best that can be hoped for is fun fighting during your time zone, which LotD has been able to find while fighting JQ and SoR.

Interesting. I had not seen that post. In practice that doesn’t seem to be how it works but I can’t say definitely. I have been siege capped on a map before and we were unable to drop rams. I don’t know how we would have also been ram capped unless someone was trolling us and I don’t remember that being the case.

It’s been a while since I’ve been siege capped though and I’ve been playing more PS2 then anything lately so I might just be remembering incorrectly.

I stand corrected.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

<3

One of em’ is high!

I will beat you with my tiny asura gs! Don’t make me come over there! :p

Goodnight everyone! Last update before I sleep!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Signal.9763

Signal.9763

Great fights over the weekend, for what little time I got to play. Had a fun night hopping between BG and JQ BLs on Sunday. Now if only I could get those pesky pre-cursors to drop like everyone gloats about!

You may have a long wait Thundar. Let me explain. You see, in typical MMO design, the tougher the creature the better the loot. Anet has decided that this should apply to WvW as well. Thus we’re dropping pre-cursors for our friends on JQ and BG. Meanwhile, all our opponents are dropping for me are ruined plant fibers… Wait I take that back, one JQ did drop a white, level 15 dagger. I got 15c for that beauty!

Carlotta The Red [GSCH]
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Thanks for garrison JQ! Must be frustrating to have to redo waypoint in garrison so many times with the amount of coverage you guys have.

Nah we can handle losing a garrison. Not sure how we would handle coming a distant 3rd every week though. Must be frusrating to have to come on the forums and boast about small victories to make you feel better.

Must feel like this….

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Is this real life?

Hi everyone. Had fun last night running with TIN on whatever map I was on (dunno, was hard to tell from the bottom of that bottle). Greatest guild ever. EVER.

But if one of your commanders or officers could contact me? There seems to be no one left in the guild today…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Thanks for garrison JQ! Must be frustrating to have to redo waypoint in garrison so many times with the amount of coverage you guys have.

Nah we can handle losing a garrison. Not sure how we would handle coming a distant 3rd every week though.

With the amount coverage JQ has, I’m sure that a 3rd place finish would cause some major internal drama!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Hi everyone. Had fun last night running with TIN on whatever map I was on (dunno, was hard to tell from the bottom of that bottle). Greatest guild ever. EVER.

Just one of many future new guilds we enticed over for a few days with our vast reserves of gold allocated for both recruiting new guilds and server jumpers. It’s the only way we can win.

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Just one of many future new guilds we enticed over for a few days with our vast reserves of gold allocated for both recruiting new guilds and server jumpers. It’s the only way we can win.

Good to know someone on JQ understands why they win!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Good to know someone on JQ understands why they win!

Well that and the other secret to JQ’s success:

Never listen to sober commanders.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I can assure you we were siege capped on two maps for long periods of the last 2 days at end of last weeks match up due to a metric ton of rams. That is a fact. I don’t care what that dev post says. If the devs were always right there would not be any bugs

As to you other point, yup, hope we have another good match up this week. See you on the battlefield and good luck.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Nah we can handle losing a garrison. Not sure how we would handle coming a distant 3rd every week though.

With the amount coverage JQ has, I’m sure that a 3rd place finish would cause some major internal drama!

JQ has been 3rd plenty of times, when it happens again as I am sure it will we will roll with it as we have always done and try to come back stronger. Nothing lasts forever.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

JQ has been 3rd plenty of times, when it happens again as I am sure it will we will roll with it as we have always done and try to come back stronger. Nothing lasts forever.

Back in the dark days of long long ago JQ even made appearances in Tier 2! The horror! Then TW transfered off and we’ve been Tier 1 ever since. Oh wait… </troll>