Well, looks like ET is getting out of T8, lol. byebye sf

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/22 SF/ET/FC -- Deja Vu edition

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I will say that while VK is good at the roaming and what not, you guys could really stand to work on your solo play, i 1v3ed a VK guard and two other FC guys while you were using legendary defenders as a buffer

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

they’re not a single player guild…they’re centered around the group in wvw and gw2 is a group game and by having good synergies they can beat the snot out of scores of you.. you picked out one guy not specced for dueling… congrats man. I always laugh at people that comment on how good they are in a wvw duel. If you want to know who the better player is go into an empty spvp server with the same class on the same build with the same stats and fight if not then don’t talk smack …everything is centered around the team

btw loken, before you leave, if I have time (going to easter with the family) we can do a 10v10 or other small group. I don’t mind we have a lot of new players that just got the game in January and it will be a fun fight / whip some of them into shape

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

they’re not a single player guild…they’re centered around the group in wvw and gw2 is a group game and by having good synergies they can beat the snot out of scores of you.. you picked out one guy not specced for dueling… congrats man. I always laugh at people that comment on how good they are in a wvw duel. If you want to know who the better player is go into an empty spvp server with the same class on the same build with the same stats and fight if not then don’t talk smack …everything is centered around the team

First off dude i gave them credit for their roaming skills as a group, they wiped us 3 times today at inner garrison in FC BL. Second off im not specced for dueling either? Im a guardian using a gs with a staff aka a team support offhand. And when the 3 FC die to one guardian, they wont be helping much to the team. So basically you just said that small roaming groups of 2-3 people capping camps are useless in WvW, because they arent running around in their zergball. Its also possible to still duel in WvW, just ask Seven Mirror and everyone he has dueled.

Edited this just to apologize to everyone who had to read this post. This is so hard to read, i seriously need to work on my forum formatting -_-

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

(edited by I Monk For L O V E.7528)

in WvW

Posted by: Elathan Silver.1820

Elathan Silver.1820

Anyways. I wasn’t picking on SF. He asked I answered. It was not a shot at their server. Just some criticism that would hopefully promote thought and discussion on ways to improve

No worries. Plenty of us at SF aren’t bothered at all by your assessment. If anything we appreciate you taking the time to answer it. I’ll just be sorry to see you leave since having your group around makes things more fun and challenging. I’ve certainly learned plenty just by watching how you all play.

Server: SF [Rare] [Apes]
Human Elementalist | Asuran Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Had a blast tonight, T8 looks like fun. Can’t wait for reset tomorrow

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

There are six members of VK that are guardians. AFAIK I’m the one who roams the most.

And yes, I have a support build that’s pretty sub optimal for dueling. None of my utilities really benefit a solo player, and I have a staff equipped that never does anything in small scale situations except finish off the almost dead. So yeah, if you catch me in a solo situation, as long as you are not a bad player and are not upleveled, you should beat me. (That having been said, there are a lot of bad players)

That having been said, I’ve been doing pretty well in roaming despite this build, and I don’t recall losing any 1v1’s to anyone in this tier (because I’ve not been in any 1v1’s in this tier :P). Yesterday four FC, including 1 D/D ele from VK and myself had a pretty exciting battle against SF in FC bl’s SF spawn. You guys had over twice our numbers but were almost all upleveled unfortunately, hence why we were able to kill so many :P. A level 80 necro who knew what he was doing then showed up and ruined our day =[.

Oh btw, score update:

Attachments:

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in WvW

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

VK, I hope you change your mind and decide to stay on FC, I’ve heard a lot of great things about your coordination so far and hope to get to face it on the field!

This patch has brought a lot of new players into WvW, both new players learning and experienced players from higher tiers, and the fight has been more fun than ever. I’m personally having a blast, I can’t wait to see what this weeks matchup will be like! Welcome all the new players to T8!

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

The only strategy you brought from t2 was portal bombs

oh man i cant compete with that LOL

Stay classy my fair weathered friends
but I must admit it takes a great player to kill a lvl 25 upscale :P

hugs n kisses

Attachments:

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

The only strategy you brought from t2 was portal bombs

oh man i cant compete with that LOL

Stay classy my fair weathered friends
but I must admit it takes a great player to kill a lvl 25 upscale :P

hugs n kisses

You seem upset

I just have one question.

Umad?

in WvW

Posted by: Swampy.1359

Swampy.1359

There are six members of VK that are guardians. AFAIK I’m the one who roams the most.

And yes, I have a support build that’s pretty sub optimal for dueling. None of my utilities really benefit a solo player, and I have a staff equipped that never does anything in small scale situations except finish off the almost dead. So yeah, if you catch me in a solo situation, as long as you are not a bad player and are not upleveled, you should beat me. (That having been said, there are a lot of bad players)

That having been said, I’ve been doing pretty well in roaming despite this build, and I don’t recall losing any 1v1’s to anyone in this tier (because I’ve not been in any 1v1’s in this tier :P). Yesterday four FC, including 1 D/D ele from VK and myself had a pretty exciting battle against SF in FC bl’s SF spawn. You guys had over twice our numbers but were almost all upleveled unfortunately, hence why we were able to kill so many :P. A level 80 necro who knew what he was doing then showed up and ruined our day =[.

Oh btw, score update:

That guild chat….

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

ET you were no different. This tier is made of glass. It’s already been mentioned.

From what I’ve seen of all your servers (and I looked around before choosing one) FC had what I liked. Under dog. Community Ts3. Server forums. Forum posts about getting better. Will to do harm to others.

And you are not picking on ET in my book either. In Fact your honest critique is refreshing and appreciated.

Again – Thank you

I admit that ET has a lot of room to improve and I admit I am as much a part of that problem as anyone.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

hemadbro
Back on devona we had bad matchups as well,and when our server faced tough opponents they transfered,We too were outmanned daily for weeks on end but we didnt transfer. But there is only so much of this someone can take. WvW will be only reason this game exists,i was hoping for a bit more new content in the march patch..I mean the dam orb altars are still there. The new ranks feels a bit like paragon levels in Diablo 3. A few of us down here for port Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Calling anyone from VK a fair eather player is just nonsense, they would’ve picked SF if that was case. Anyways, great fights so far, lets see how the reset goes.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

People seem to think moving to a new tier will make things better. I have been to almost every single tier in this game. I think people in tier 8 have just been jaded by the long time of being outmanned or in a stale matchup.

Winning or losing means nothing really. SF hasn’t won because they are ‘better’. I will mention and give props to KING at this point though. Anyway, what matters is each individual engagement. Who cares if you lose in points when you win on a fight by fight basis. That should be the goal.

Forget tiers, trust me a good portion of them aren’t any better (and some even worse). Sure there are a few individuals and guilds who are better and more organized (who make up for the lackluster play of the others) in those upper tiers, but on the whole, meh. It still ends up a numbers game and coverage.

What ET needs to focus on is each single fight. Win those fights and who cares about the rest? Have fun and beat your enemies when you can. ET has been outmanned a very large portion since October of last year. Does that mean we didn’t have fun fights, that we didn’t roll our opponents when the odds were against us?

What I am saying is don’t lose yourselves in this recent ‘push’ for players. Do what you can, have fun in the fights you do engage in, and keep working on your strategy and gameplay to make things better.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

as far as SF is concerned. WAY to much glass. thats the glaring first thing we noticed. We melt you guys so fast its ridiculous. I am just going to assume its a lack of running toughness gear.

You also seem very scattered. Do you not have a community ts3 running? If you don’t, get one. its a MUST to have in higher tiers. I mean you seem to have the sheer numbers to be a couple tiers up, which is leaving me to think that the pvp skills/knowledge and communication must be the problem. Thats my honest opinion with only having played 1 night in wvw against you guys.

Improve alittle on any of that, you will move up. You got the numbers.

Thank you

We have been trying to tell this to SF for a long time now, and our reward was to have what we said met with snark, attacks, rage and hate, and.. well. lets just say they did not take it well at all, which is why, 9 weeks later, they are still here, they are still stalling, and T7 is laughing at them.

Maybe they will listen to you, when they would not listen to us.

Lol…this is funny, first off we are here because of the almost unbelievably low scores of the other servers when we got here and the glicko system. And how are we supposed to improve when we are winning by so much that there is nothing really to take. This is the first week that we have had any real opposition in 9 weeks.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

this hate @ Sf on the forums makes everyone on our server look bad :/

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Calling anyone from VK a fair eather player is just nonsense, they would’ve picked SF if that was case.

Transfers to SF weren’t free. But seriously, if they were fair weather, they would have gone for a higher rated server (i.e. HoD and ET).

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Maephina.7096

Maephina.7096

Welcome to T8.

Keeping it clean and staying classy is difficult for anyone when you’ve spent two months being curb stomped on a weekly basis.
Staying classy and sportsman-like is difficult when your opposition seems to have largely given up for most of that time frame.

Change seems to be in the wind, how ever temporary it may be. So it is refreshing to at least have challenging battles once again.
How long will it last? Who can really say?

I imagine that this week coming, starting tonight, will provide a true test of where things stand for this tier and Sorrow’s Furnace.

I for one am pretty tired of fighting the same two servers for yet another week. And I am tired of this because just when we think there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, ANet goes and does something ridiculous and open the flood gates to free transfers.

Yes, I know this is to help with “balance issues” and provide folks from the upper tiers the ability to actually get into WvW for a change. (I hear them upper tiers have 3 and 4 hour ques….sick) so, welcome to the field of battle once again.

I just wish ANet would stop changing things so that we could actually see who comes out on top and finally gets out of T8, and who doesn’t. Their mucking about with the Glicko (or not) and allowing free transfers (When this was CLEARLY a bad idea before) is not only discouraging, it’s almost as if ANet themselves is against the idea of SF moving out of this tier.

I know I know, that may be a bit extreme, perhaps even a little paranoid or “conspiracy theorist” of me to say, but it sure is frustrating to go one week after another after another after another having the same opponents, catching the same hate, the same forum flaming, and on and on. It’s exhausting and I have no doubt many on all 3 servers in this tier are frakkin tired of it.

Maephina
Officer, Illustrious Chromatic Enigmas [ICE]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by Maephina.7096)

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

SF have been cool opponents.

I mean yeah, I do get laughed/danced on more than in t2, but still, I won’t judge an entire server by like 4 peoples’ actions. From my experience so far they’re cool opponents.

Judging from this forum at least. With the exception of one person cough lv 25 cough

. Focus mesmer pulls, mass fears, (yeah I know 3-4 guardians/warriors could counter with stab., but there are counters to everything) separate those people(s) from combo fields and each other and thin the herd so to speak.

not on my watch buddy, i’m our group’s guardian and I specialize in stablity

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Then you aren’t doing your job to well :P.

No, we noticed that actually. Every time my group ran up against VK we adjusted, and coordinated our pulls to after we spammed our boon cleansings skills (aka null fields). It worked really well to picking you guys apart until there was no one left.

Last night I also noticed a guild from ET that I’ve never seen before [Agg] Aggression. They were using the same tactics that VK used, it made me wonder if they transferred down from another tier as well. Huddled up, use lots of combo fields, run through masses groups together. They didn’t have the numbers that VK had so we began perfecting our cleanse/pull strategy on them, it was an awesome learning experience.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I imagine that this week coming, starting tonight, will provide a true test of where things stand for this tier and Sorrow’s Furnace.

I for one am pretty tired of fighting the same two servers for yet another week. And I am tired of this because just when we think there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, ANet goes and does something ridiculous and open the flood gates to free transfers.

Yeah, this is where I’m at. We will see how it goes tonight and over the weekend. If all this did was take the stomp fest from 4x opponent scores to 3x opponent scores, effectively changing nothing, and only serving to hold us here even longer, I will likely start looking (for the first time) to transfer to a different server.
I’ve been in SF since the beginning and it’s been rough being stuck in this stale match-up for all three servers. I haven’t transferred to another server yet because I didn’t want to be a part of the problem, and chose to stay and try to fight our way out of T8 even if by numbers alone. We got kitten close, and then ANet popped in shaking it’s finger at us with these free transfers, saying nope, no T7 for you. Well, it’s getting old, so I’m going to first see if we have an even match-up now, but if not I’ll likely be on my way soon.
I’m hoping we see an amazing boost in numbers for FC and ET and we make T8 a great place to call home, but if I had to guess, I’d say FC and ET got just enough transfers to keep us here, but not enough to create any sort of balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

If I remember correctly [Agg] was maybe on SoS recently. Not sure, but I think I’ve seen the tag in T1 or T2 battle discussions. Could just be a small group of their larger guild coming for a quick break too.

Regardless, 7 hours until go time! Excited to join in the fun this coming week. I’ll be the little asura mesmer in black pooping out nonstop clones and dropping confusion like its hot. Come get me

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

For those of us thinking about it, because I know some are. Wait for the dust to settle a bit, maybe a week or two. We’ve got the new WvW ‘enhancements’, and transfers to other servers that are giving everyone a jolt. And whether that will be temporary or not is something to be seen. Guilds like VK (that are leaving t8 after a while) are most likely going to upset our score next week, and we will probably drop, hopefully not by too much. It will probably set us back 2-3 weeks, but I don’t think it will last.

As much fun as I’ve had fighting these higher guilds, it really is unfortunate to how it is going to affect our score which we’ve worked hard to boost, especially because that end of the competition is not going to last.

Once their gone and the heavy PvE’ers get tired of WvW again, we should be able to regroup and push back to the point we have been the last few weeks.

And yes, thank you ANet for dragging us down unnecessarily, there were far better workarounds to WvW score and population gaps. /s

edit: as of this moment, we have lost our 30-35 point gain we were going to achieve this week before the patch and transfers and are now down to 13. It’s fairly guaranteed that if we keep getting pressed by these higher tier guilds we will lose rating next week.

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If I remember correctly [Agg] was maybe on SoS recently. Not sure, but I think I’ve seen the tag in T1 or T2 battle discussions. Could just be a small group of their larger guild coming for a quick break too.

If i remember right [Agg] is part of the SoS BADwagon that jumped into BG when SoS imploded…

If they are comming to stay, good, it’s not like jumping the sinking ship like they did last time.
But if they are coming down here to mock T8 aswell, they could pretty much stay up there… We already have enough of a mess down here to have people to keep SF with us even longer.

Regardless, 7 hours until go time! Excited to join in the fun this coming week. I’ll be the little asura mesmer in black pooping out nonstop clones and dropping confusion like its hot. Come get me

We already used to face Seven Mirrors so don’t worry…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: JMAtaide.6823

JMAtaide.6823

I have to say good job to all the Fergusons Crossing fighters. I have been with fergusons since the very start of this game. Myself and the guild I represent will never give up for our cause.
Wether we win or lose we will learn from our mistakes and the next time you face us we will be even stronger.

The main point everyone has to realize is that this is a free to play game. the fact that A Net gives us so much is way more than we deserve. I have had no issues with any of their decisions. Enjoy the game, live your real life.

The Primeval Kings are here to stay. Goodluck to all that face us in the battlefield. Our numbers are low but our hearts are strong.

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Dear FC,

We’re terribly sorry about the lack of catas.

With love,
SF

Yeah, you guys had better straighten up! I mean really. It’s like you’re not even trying any more. I DEMAND BORDER TO BORDER CATAS — we even left you your old spares, for crying out loud!

shifty eyes

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

Then you aren’t doing your job to well :P.

No, we noticed that actually. Every time my group ran up against VK we adjusted, and coordinated our pulls to after we spammed our boon cleansings skills (aka null fields). It worked really well to picking you guys apart until there was no one left.

Well, our group hasn’t wiped while I’ve been in it…so you must have done this while we didn’t have someone spamming stability heh.

Remember how I said I specialize in stability? I have both group stability utilities for guardian equipped when I run with our guild. And the second one pulses stability 11 times once every second.

Last night I also noticed a guild from ET that I’ve never seen before [Agg] Aggression. They were using the same tactics that VK used, it made me wonder if they transferred down from another tier as well. Huddled up, use lots of combo fields, run through masses groups together. They didn’t have the numbers that VK had so we began perfecting our cleanse/pull strategy on them, it was an awesome learning experience.

Formerly SoS, transferred to blackgate. I dunno when they xferred to ET tho o_O

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

[FoE] have returned to Eredon Terrace, though we got cut in half by the High pop status and are putting the gold together to get the rest of our force across. We are pleased to be back and look forward to a lot of fun with you guys.
We are of course recruiting, so any hardcore WvW players looking for a guild should head to www.FistoftheEmpire.org and hit apply!

p.s. – yes Agg came with us. We got tired of the zergball that t1 has become so came home
Looking forward to fighting VK after reading all the hype about them! maybe we met them in t2 i cant remember

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

(edited by Ohai.8346)

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Welcome back to ET. Good luck in getting everyone else back. I think this has happened to other guilds as well. :/

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure of fighting yet but maybe I’m wrong. Excited to see you guys out there on the field soon though.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I sat and watched for a little while. It was like a waterfall of jumping Ferg.

Good thing we constantly outnumber ET and FC combined five-to-one, according to the forums. :VVVVVV)

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Good thing we constantly outnumber ET and FC combined five-to-one, according to the forums. :VVVVVV)

I don’t see the outmanned buff on you…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

What ET needs to focus on is each single fight. Win those fights and who cares about the rest? Have fun and beat your enemies when you can. ET has been outmanned a very large portion since October of last year. Does that mean we didn’t have fun fights, that we didn’t roll our opponents when the odds were against us?

This is something all servers should focus on. This game is about having fun. Whether a server is bigger or more skilled or whatever doesn’t matter. Let’s improve as players, as guilds and as servers.

SmilingKnight is right. Regardless of who said what, we should all try to turn the other cheek and make this a fun and positive fight.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I don’t see the outmanned buff on you…

Because the outmanned buff isn’t buggy at all.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Sry man but they fixed it… I died many times yesterday on EB for the lulz and didn’t lost it once (also also didn’t paid repair, since it was added to the buff).

Please try again.

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Sry man but they fixed it… I died many times yesterday on EB for the lulz and didn’t lost it once (also also didn’t paid repair, since it was added to the buff).

Please try again.

I like how hard you’re trying to offend.

Multiple times we’ve had a <dozen on the map since the update with many times that as opposition and half the time I still don’t get the buff.

Then again, why would we have the outmanned buff? I never said we were badly outnumbered, I just implied that the opposition’s moaning over vast outnumbering was BS.

Do you honestly believe I’m saying we’re outmanned?

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Just wanted to throw out this is a moot argument until the dust settles. There could have been a lot of silent midweek transfers. Who knows. We’ll have a better idea at the end of the weekend.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I like how hard you’re trying to offend.

Multiple times we’ve had a <dozen on the map since the update with many times that as opposition and half the time I still don’t get the buff.

Then again, why would we have the outmanned buff? I never said we were badly outnumbered, I just implied that the opposition’s moaning over vast outnumbering was BS.

Do you honestly believe I’m saying we’re outmanned?

Hey that’s my job after all… However you are showing this with the argumentation off “Look at all those people, and you keep saying we outnumber you badly”.
And we all know that this week received a lot of influx due the free transfers, thus all argumentation about being outnumbered before (which you are mocking) will not take place here.

Now if you truly belive that there was so many people on the field before the free transfers and the new patch, then I think you should look better…

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

2 hours til reset. Putcha pants on. Putcha pants on.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Can’t wait for tonight! wooot

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

what map are VK on tonight? :P

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

That’s a great question. Stawker (ninjambo) is the best one to answer, but my guess is either SFBL or EB until he does.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Tonight will be interesting.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

To every present at Danelon, Langor and Quentin last night. That three way fight with about 20-30 people from EACH server (Im from ET and im not claiming outmanned? MUST BE INSSANE!?) That was amazing. That in – all its emphasis, was WvWvW was meant to be.

I was fighting alone(with 20 of my mates) for danelon pass in a glorious(quite boring) fight for the camp using all my utilities, abilities and skills given to me by god(Spamm autoattack1) then Sorows showed up with their numbers just as we were about to cap it (circle of anxiety) and we turn to run for the safety of Langor that we held at the time. As we turned, me (on voice chat with my good man Nestikk) squeeled out in a manly manner as I beheld a group of Ferg in the gateway towards langor sentry. My jaw (allong with my ballsack) totally didnt drop in surprise and excitment as my group stealthed through to langor (according to Nestikk, though I waypointed like a man before the fighting) and ran back to regroup at Langor with our forces. Running into danelon, as Ferg pushed Sorrows into Quentin side gateway, we saw Ferg slowly dissappear and we re-engaged Sorrows people then the lag became bad for me at that particular time and I cant recount the fighting, though im sure it was all glorious. I turn around at the sound of Nestikk’s exclamation to look backwards. And for the second time I find both servers oweing me a new pair of balls and a set of jaws as they liquidated, dropped and seeped through my carpet floor as I beheld the same group(?) of Fergs once again at Langor, though upon closer insepction they had lesser numebrs but not lacking in ferocity. We ran(waypointed) through again. As we finally took danelon and began an assault on Quentin under some nameless commander (Sorry I dont know and couldnt pronounce your name, if you read this then tell me your age sex and location and if youre female, i will make slow and sweet love to you.)(If youre not female, then i will make slow and sweet love to you anyway – Full kitten . Ehemn as I was saying, we began making our catapaults and balistas to fight for Quentin lake currently being held by sorrows and defending greatly by them, when an ocean of red names AND CLOTHES, swept through the hills in a blood mist lik fog and before I knew it I was dead (And i waypointed, like a true man this time) to quickly fight for Quentin lake again.

I forget what happens after that, or what happened to our groups after, but that was the best night of wvwvw iv ever had. PERIOD.

Btw I didnt take pictures of it, but did any of you see our point blank trebs at a few of the towers? At one point it looked like a man’s gen parts with one treb in the middle and two rams flanking it. Omgsh the laughs on vent and map chat were soo goooood.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Well congratulations, you took SM. It only a t2 guild from FA to take our outer wall on FC and 2 t4 guilds from Mag to breach a weakened inner gate with ET and push us out for good. I have to admit, I am a bit irritated, we going to lose a lot of rating this week.

Just please keep the challenge up, if it dies off again, like it has before, all our 3 months of work is going to be rather futile.

-150 points is ridiculous. ANet, what the hell.