And not a single enemy was killed that day

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Real good fun fighting with TW / TWL and SF on SoR BL tonight!
Still kicking ourselves in the kitten for letting you TW/TWL guys weasel in from north outer on Bay. >_<

Thanks for all the good fights, GoF did as best we could with what we had!

Really wish we were fast enough to join or at least could have watched that 10 minute battle for inner bay, seemed like an epic one between SoR and BG. Lot of action on the BL tonight, good times

Yeah we battled it out at Bay for about 30 minutes. We were hoping you guys would tap some of their stuff and they would pull out, but to no avail

Once again, great fights guys!

Tonight was mostly just the 15 of us SF getting a feel for TW play style since it has been so long since we’ve regularly fought them. By the time the meeting finished the orange swords were in inner bay so we didn’t really have time to get a proper 3 way map fight going.

I was watching the north while we were hitting bay. JQ had a 30-40 man hit Dawns, then move to NE Garrison, then come back to Dawns, then move to Spirit. We had a few people in each spot to call out for reinforcements, but it never looked like there was any danger.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. SF never runs more than 15. Our roster is maybe 25 large at best.

Reading comprehension for the win! I didn’t say [SF] I said JQ, I didn’t look at the tags. [SF] was probably having their meeting in Hills. So while [SF] might have been chilling while we were hitting bay, there were large JQ forces out tapping stuff.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Still kicking ourselves in the kitten for letting you TW/TWL guys weasel in from north outer on Bay. >_<

Really wish we were fast enough to join or at least could have watched that 10 minute battle for inner bay, seemed like an epic one between SoR and BG. Lot of action on the BL tonight, good times

Yeah we battled it out at Bay for about 30 minutes. We were hoping you guys would tap some of their stuff and they would pull out, but to no avail

Tonight was mostly just the 15 of us SF getting a feel for TW play style since it has been so long since we’ve regularly fought them. By the time the meeting finished the orange swords were in inner bay so we didn’t really have time to get a proper 3 way map fight going.

I was watching the north while we were hitting bay. JQ had a 30-40 man hit Dawns, then move to NE Garrison, then come back to Dawns, then move to Spirit. We had a few people in each spot to call out for reinforcements, but it never looked like there was any danger.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. SF never runs more than 15. Our roster is maybe 25 large at best.

We’ve been noticing the SF small groups, and appreciate it very much. Hopefully we don’t zerg you with our 5-10 when you are less than us.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We’ve been noticing the SF small groups, and appreciate it very much. Hopefully we don’t zerg you with our 5-10 when you are less than us.

We also never run LESS than 15. Every time you see an SF there are EXACTLY 15 in the area at that very moment!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

We also never run LESS than 15. Every time you see an SF there are EXACTLY 15 in the area at that very moment!

So SF is the ones responsible for the 15second skill delay got it!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

This is how we roll!

And not a single enemy was killed that day

The issue at first when we dropped the ballistas was that the people on them were sniping the people on the wall rather than focusing on the gate.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Score update for all of those who cant be on right now

Attachments:

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

It seems to me that VoTF most likely have in mind to make it back to T1 N/A and just fishing at the moment to see how it goes…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Boulderbolg.3460

Speaking of VoTF, when was this?
http://www.twitch.tv/prydatv/c/2171483

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Speaking of VoTF, when was this?
http://www.twitch.tv/prydatv/c/2171483

It states the date right at the beginning, which was April 11th.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SF so zergy, wear out red pixels in skreen omg

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hey guys,

For the JQ that was on SOR BL from 8pm to 1130pm Asian Prime (GMT+8) last night. BG and JQ had taken most of the BL with BG pushing the west tower and JQ pushing from east tower.

Much respect to JQ with FOO, Prx, et al. Most intense fight I’ve had up to till date with multiple attacks on west garrison gate with an open field MvM on north camp. 50+ vs 50+ (or more with wipes on both sides) with fluid tactical movements that it was just pure enjoyment to be a part of.

/respect & /salute

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Notice the circle to the left where no one is on the lower left and who is on the lower right. That circle was there taking out an ac. Saw it in EB as well form the same guild last night. Help US Stop Zoom Hacking!

Not saying you are lying but do you have screen shots from other angles? At least one with the arrows from the arrow cart?

Your screen shot doesn’t prove that the circle on the left came from the arrow cart and not someone who is off screen. Arrow carts are generally built where that one is to kill enemy arrow carts that are behind the gate by seeing through the hole in the top.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Notice the circle to the left where no one is on the lower left and who is on the lower right. That circle was there taking out an ac. Saw it in EB as well form the same guild last night. Help US Stop Zoom Hacking!

Not saying you are lying but do you have screen shots from other angles? At least one with the arrows from the arrow cart?

Your screen shot doesn’t prove that the circle on the left came from the arrow cart and not someone who is off screen. Arrow carts are generally built where that one is to kill enemy arrow carts that are behind the gate by seeing through the hole in the top.

They had no arrow carts only two golems that had just been killed. That was from an ele on the lower right of the screen. I saw even worse zoom hack from them on EB the night before. I will be taking screens every time I see them doing it that have better angles from now on.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

They had no arrow carts only two golems that had just been killed. That was from an ele on the lower right of the screen. I saw even worse zoom hack from them on EB the night before. I will be taking screens every time I see them doing it that have better angles from now on.

That to me looks like two Eles down there with Scepters in their mainhand. If you saw Dragon’s Tooth dropping down on the cart, they can hit it without needing line of sight as long as they get the cart targeted, which also can be done without line of sight.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.3742

Mike.3742

Go back Camelot Unchained. Yes I know 90% of you play gw2 cause its free. I mean why else would you spam two abilities for 9 hours straight but come on get a better job or join the military to pay a $14.99 sub fee for 30 DAYS yes .50 cent a day. Heck you might actually leave the States once in your life. Keep up the hardwork foo ppt at 500 ain’t easy it’s hard being cool.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Seems JQ and BG have left us with only doors Boring in SoR BL atm.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Funny thing, I haven’t yet seen anyone outside of SoR complaining about PvD, some would even call it part of the game and/or skill…

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Boulderbolg.3460

Go back Camelot Unchained. Yes I know 90% of you play gw2 cause its free. I mean why else would you spam two abilities for 9 hours straight but come on get a better job or join the military to pay a $14.99 sub fee for 30 DAYS yes .50 cent a day. Heck you might actually leave the States once in your life. Keep up the hardwork foo ppt at 500 ain’t easy it’s hard being cool.

There is a livestream starting in a couple of minutes if anyone is interested. http://www.twitch.tv/citystategames

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

CU is a little ways off to be transferring to yet.
I mean sure, I’m looking forward to it too but at least wait for alpha testing before falling out of your seat about it. Or you know, the insulting people for not playing it..

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Lalnuir.4957

If you only use 2 abilities in a 9 hour play session, you’re doing it wrong.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: AlphaOne.2384

AlphaOne.2384

JQ is so stacked, even when you PvDoor us, it is you who gets the Outmanned buff.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Heh, sounds like you just got zerg trained. FOO don’t fool around and the members are classy, JQ is lucky to be carried by them.

Far as the sub fee, lots of recent mmo’s have gone this route cause they can’t compete with Blizzard’s cash cow but have still managed to be very profitable. GW2 is still a very good game, albeit you need a decent computer / cpu to get reasonable frame rates in Tier 1 WvW when the impending explosion of pixels happens. ;D

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

JQ is so stacked, even when you PvDoor us, it is you who gets the Outmanned buff.

SoR believes in quality over quantity having preferance to better things, as opposed to more things, it’s just a different set of values…

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

Hey guys,

For the JQ that was on SOR BL from 8pm to 1130pm Asian Prime (GMT+8) last night. BG and JQ had taken most of the BL with BG pushing the west tower and JQ pushing from east tower.

Much respect to JQ with FOO, Prx, et al. Most intense fight I’ve had up to till date with multiple attacks on west garrison gate with an open field MvM on north camp. 50+ vs 50+ (or more with wipes on both sides) with fluid tactical movements that it was just pure enjoyment to be a part of.

/respect & /salute

FW

I was in it too. Crazy fun we had especially north camp fight. We had it separate to two groups. If one get attack the other tried to flank. Thx for the fun fight ^^

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Well two!

JQ Ruined my fun! You were giving many very violent hugs JQ! So violent!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Good battles tonight. Salute all servers.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

was confused for the last page or two… but glad it’s back to the JQ/BG/SoR love (?) hate relationship that i’ve come to adore.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

is that what we call patronizing someone? seem like sor specialty…

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

I seriously can hardly play with my laptop continuously overheating. Gotta get that looked to. Meanwhile, this just about 10 minutes ago JQBL. It could probably work in another situation…

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

hai guise!!1 Since my internet doesn’t suck anymore, I thought I’d share the remaining thing that sucks about me with you all: My gameplay. I’ll probably start doing daily bits of streaming (mostly sPvP and WvW solo-ish ganking funs and the occasional drama management) until my roomie yells at me for eating too much bandwidth.

Anyhow, be sure to drop by www.twitch.tv/oxygg tomorrow around noon. Or so. So subscribe. Or don’t.

edit: Quick note: I’m the “other” EMP leader. The one you don’t see. Because I’m a thief, lol! Enjoy.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

(edited by Oxygen.5918)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Does my SS prove anything? I mean you can even see the arrows coming down in it.. But fir rilz, where do you stick an arrow cart outside that door that can drop the center of the red circle behind the guy on the arrow cart for JQ in front of the green door?

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Lalnuir.4957

Does my SS prove anything? I mean you can even see the arrows coming down in it.. But fir rilz, where do you stick an arrow cart outside that door that can drop the center of the red circle behind the guy on the arrow cart for JQ in front of the green door?

Yeah that one circle does seems impossible to pull off from outside the gate.

However the ones hitting the side edge and catching the arrow cart in the side of their circles are entirely possible.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

It’s definitely happening and it’s a shame how opportunistic players can be to exploit.

Thankfully it will be gone by the end of the month. In the mean time this has changed my siege placement techniques until this problem goes away.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

If snark were a measure of skill, we’d have some pretty tough players in this thread. Do any of you honestly think anyone is going to suddenly change their mind, or that some neutral party will be like “Hey, that guy with the clever insults is awesome! I’ll join his guild!”

I have respect for some of the posters involved, but not for any cheap words traded on here. We all know who would win that GvG, but don’t ever expect the lesser of the two to admit it. Very few guilds would admit they’d lose a fight.

Oddly, the guilds that can admit they’d lose a fight are the ones that scare me the most in game…

I’m sure VotF would beat us some and we’ d beat them some. I’d love to have the opportunity to fight them again because those times we have fought, win or lose, were all awesome in their own way. And I don’t think that would ever change were we to meet again.

As for the rest, how else am I going to get people in my Self-Defensive classes if I don’t showcase the lessons?

Naw, my friend. I consider you to be one of the level headed, sane, stable and enjoyable posters in this thread. You rock. I’d join your karate squad any day!

Okay. I enjoy your posts here and on guru and, in the immortal words of Doc Holliday, ‘If I thought you weren’t my friend, I just don’t think I could bear it.’ :p

Also, as an engineer, I must inform you that we toss grenades, drop bombs, and smack people with crowbars. No karate here.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

The same spot you place it to hit this one, obviously.

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Okay, 2 things. One, I play this game too much because I tried to rotate the camera angle on that screen shot to see if I could tell where the arrow cart was.

Two, that one does look possible to hit through the gap in the door.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Okay, 2 things. One, I play this game too much because I tried to rotate the camera angle on that screen shot to see if I could tell where the arrow cart was.

I’ve done that, or you put the mouse over someone’s food/oil/crystal to see what they’re running.

But yeah that pic looks like you can target the ground around the cart directly.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I don’t feel bad now for doing this all the time.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

So, I’m skimming through this thread and this popped in my head..

http://youtu.be/98T3PVaRrHU

I couldn’t help but to laugh hard about it. Anyway, Good luck in this next weeks matchup.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

I couldn’t help but to laugh hard about it. Anyway, Good luck in this next weeks matchup.

Jed you made me watch that whole intro!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You arn’t the only one, This is my dumb carrot!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

You arn’t the only one, This is my dumb carrot!

I kept waiting for something. I have to stop watching these things, like that time I was stuck for 10 hours watching Liam Neeson staring at me…

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

Hey all, here is a video I put together quick from a fight that took place in Garrison last night around 5pm PSD. It was about 24 minutes and involved JQ/SoR/BG.

The PoV is from my elly [EMP]Thwompp, and I speed up the video to about x2 speed.

Enjoy, and as always, thanks for the fights!

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

This was one heck of a week for glicko. I love the evolution chart. NsP and HoD changed places in T7. Looks like we’ll need another server meltdown to ever see different faces.

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Today is a sad day for JQ, found out today that EMP and FIRE are leaving JQ to another unamed Server :[[[

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Today is a sad day for JQ, found out today that EMP and FIRE are leaving JQ to another unamed Server :[[[

People keep saying this. I just found out. Have been kinda busy with crazy manhunt going on.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

This should make things entertaining.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Oh man FIRE leaving is the best thing that has happened to JQ since Mennace quit. Nothing good is left of that guild since the original members left and Agress quit.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Nuked.2360

This should make things entertaining.

Now you have entertainment while in que!