4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Ah tarnished Tuesday’s. My fav time of the week.

It may be Tarnished Tuesday but it’s VK day every day. * Grabs a knife and fork*

Lol TSL. You guys crack me up.

Judging by your comments you should have no problem showing up to 20v20 us. I await your response.

I suspect some lame excuse as per the usual. Atleast CERN let’s their fighting do the talking unlike some guilds on TC…

CERN was fun as always fighting you in EB

My response would be, meh, another duel event.Big deal.
On the other hand when we see you out there in the field you can be assured of one, single thing. We are coming.

I personally enjoy GvG and random open field.

I don’t understand this attitude you (and others that have posted) have in regards to GvG, so maybe you can explain it to me – why is meeting it the open field more interesting for you than a planned GvG event? You can GvG with the same numbers you want in the open. The only difference I see, is that in GvG you can maintain control on the number of participants and the environment (i.e. no siege and towers).

Am I missing something?

In before comments to divert this to sPvP – you can’t fill up sPvP with the number of people one usually GvG’s with and you can’t put together the same builds based on the lack of gear variety and no foods.

Yeah, where as a number of us have participated in G v G at times it’s simply boring. Most if not all of us in TSL enjoy the WvWvW aspect of the game due to it’s chaotic and fluid nature. Taking POI and attacking anything that moves.
GvG is just too clinical, too nicey nice, hence, boring.

That being said if Alodar chose to rake us through one of these mundane deals then we would participate but there is no need to prove anything being it has already been proven on the field of battle.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

How can the oceanics get burned out? They have the ocean to put out the fire.

but but…. the oceans are polluted with spilled oil….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

[/quote]I think there is a reservation because people can record it and do a lot of trolling.

I would hope that any gvg activities bring mutual respect between the servers.[/quote]

There are already scads of recording Furious. Everyone wins and loses so trolling via recordings doesn’t mean anything although they are fun to watch.

As for respect from a number of FA guilds, we much prefer your hatred.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

TC has survived the weekday push of KN reasonably well, so the score now is…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

So, rather than posting what I’m snacking on at the moment (primarily because I am on campus and hungry)…

Why do people care so much about all of this? I mean, it’s obvious that a noteworthy amount of people posting here (particularly from FA) seem so stuck on something that is honestly beyond me, causing them to make very hateful and childish posts taunting other guilds. Likewise, those other guilds are bothering to respond, suggesting they, for some reason, actually care what these people think.

Is it an inferiority complex of some sort? Is there some reason to ACTUALLY care that some random, angry person on the other side of the internet might think that their guild has more bragging rights? Better yet, is there some reason to take the bait that people such as Loken post? Also, is there a points system for Forum Wars 2?

Hungry, inquiring minds want to know.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

(edited by Oolune.4357)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

So, rather than posting what I’m snacking on at the moment (primarily because I am on campus and hungry)…

Why do people care so much about all of this? I mean, it’s obvious that a noteworthy amount of people posting here (particularly from FA) seem so stuck on something that is honestly beyond me, causing them to make very hateful and childish posts taunting other guilds. Likewise, those other guilds are bothering to respond, suggesting they, for some reason, actually care what these people think.

Is it an inferiority complex of some sort? Is there some reason to ACTUALLY care that some random, angry person on the other side of the internet might think that their guild has more bragging rights? Better yet, is there some reason to take the bait that people such as Loken post? Also, is there a points system for Forum Wars 2?

Well being I am the one who takes the bait, I do so with me eyes open and conscience clean. Add to that that I personally enjoy a bit of board banter and there you have it.

I further enjoy talking about the previous nights festivities of both TSL and TC as you will notice just about every nightly update I make for two reasons.

1.Guild/server pride
2, To draw out opponents who wish to joust a bit on the boards. The futile requests for gvg is just icing on the cake.IMHO of course.

I hope this clears up some possible grey areas for those inquiring minds.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

It’s quite forward if you actually think about it.

First, I was responding to a post from a guy in DIS. He was claiming to have wiped some of our guilds on FA, by name, so I thought perhaps one of TC’s new guilds was interested in GvG. Turned out to be a guy in an existing TC guild that’s not interested in testing his skills in a controlled environment.

Next, GvG in general and our interest – WvW points are a reflection of population. With TC’s new transfers, there is no point in competing in a population game (and many guilds on FA were not interested in the first place). Instead, we’ll have fun doing things that don’t require population – setting up loot farms and GvG. We’ll look at PPT enough to try and stay in T2, but there’s little value in pursuing a goal that’s completely out of our control, is heavily weighted against us, and less entertaining than combat.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Starting to see more and more late evening KN crew. Just want to say love running with you guys, always fun. Running till the maintenance window drop was hilariously enjoyable – even though TC had to make use of those golems before despawn. Still had a blast with the KN NA late night crew

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Oolune.4357

It’s quite forward if you actually think about it.

First, I was responding to a post from a guy in DIS. He was claiming to have wiped some of our guilds on FA, by name, so I thought perhaps one of TC’s new guilds was interested in GvG. Turned out to be a guy in an existing TC guild that’s not interested in testing his skills in a controlled environment.

Next, GvG in general and our interest – WvW points are a reflection of population. With TC’s new transfers, there is no point in competing in a population game (and many guilds on FA were not interested in the first place). Instead, we’ll have fun doing things that don’t require population – setting up loot farms and GvG. We’ll look at PPT enough to try and stay in T2, but there’s little value in pursuing a goal that’s completely out of our control, is heavily weighted against us, and less entertaining than combat.

I completely understand why GvG is entertaining and I would probably enjoy it. I was more referencing the angry posts that are nothing but “lol ur bad, gvg us” or the responses to those posts.

And fair enough, Whitebeard. If you actively enjoy the trollfests on the thread, then maybe a points system for FW2 really should be developed! =o

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

I don’t think it’s a secret that a large portion of your server’s wvw population would rather have KN in this tier than us. It’s also evidenced by you guys pushing us on both EB and our BL while leaving all of KN’s holdings alone. Except of course when they do something you can’t ignore like trying to take the big shiney castle from you guys.

Pretty sure we were fully pushed off of EB last night by TC.

>leaving all of KN’s holdings alone

yeah even our commander Nightlight felt bad about that, you see we had all these golems and the servers were going to shutdown so we would lose the golems anyway, we tried to hit VK but there was just too many fa in there, so we kinda just took all of your guys stuff

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I am unaware of this FW2. Please explain?

Oh nevermind, I got it. Yes points should be awarded.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Finger!! Moon!!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Moderator)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

With TC’s new transfers, there is no point in competing in a population game (and many guilds on FA were not interested in the first place). Instead, we’ll have fun doing things that don’t require population – setting up loot farms and GvG.

If you really feel this way, maybe you should leave WvW and play sPvP?

Also…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Excuse 1 down. What else you got TSL?

A first place tier 2 victory with a second incoming?

Don’t feel bad though, second place gets a set of steak knives.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

At this point 20v20 GvG’s amount to dropping Veils/LoW/Static fields and dropping AoE everywhere and seeing who lives.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

From an outsiders perspective, having never participated in any GvG in this game, it looks boring as hell and really hard to see any individual skill involved outside of spamming aoe’s and following your friends around closely. Oh and using portals.

I’m sure there is more to it though.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I dont know of any deal to save KN (but i wouldnt know if there was one). I do know that when i hit the WvW tab I look to see who is in second and then i go and fight them.

I think that is the natural choice for most people.

We’re not just hitting FA… before the servers shut down we took over quite a bit of Kain… after the servers were back up and our siege was gone we were busy defending vs. both servers. 2am isn’t a strong time for TC and Kain was left alone by FA and recapped what we had taken. Now FA is turning around and saying TC is helping Kain? Wat?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

With TC’s new transfers, there is no point in competing in a population game (and many guilds on FA were not interested in the first place). Instead, we’ll have fun doing things that don’t require population – setting up loot farms and GvG.

You’ll feel right at home in Tier 1!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xTiMeBoMBx.2863

xTiMeBoMBx.2863

Almost all the guilds in FA are skilled and can go toe to toes against even numbers. Imagine what they can do when they have coverage like TC.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Almost all the guilds in FA are skilled and can go toe to toes against even numbers. Imagine what they can do when they have coverage like TC.

We’d have really even fights again like we did when coverage was about equal?

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

Also…

Congrats! You sir are more skilled than we.

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Krycek.1269

Were/are there any talks about having some type of GvG matches type of thing goin on? Like the spvp stuff? The game is called Guild Wars after all haha.

Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

I dont know of any deal to save KN (but i wouldnt know if there was one). I do know that when i hit the WvW tab I look to see who is in second and then i go and fight them.

I think that is the natural choice for most people.

We’re not just hitting FA… before the servers shut down we took over quite a bit of Kain… after the servers were back up and our siege was gone we were busy defending vs. both servers. 2am isn’t a strong time for TC and Kain was left alone by FA and recapped what we had taken. Now FA is turning around and saying TC is helping Kain? Wat?

LOL we havent had a guild presence on FABL since reset night no reason too.

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Oolune.4357

Score update

Regardless of the score, this image makes me happy. xD

Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Stop playing by Tuesday and spend the rest of the week on the forums asking people to GvG?

TC got rolled for months in T2, but we kept showing up and fighting. FA has enough people to win, you just don’t seem to be able to get them out for WvW (which I think is odd for a server that prides itself on its ability to farm bags from us RP’ers).

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Obby Shards.9365

Stop playing by Tuesday and spend the rest of the week on the forums asking people to GvG?

TC got rolled for months in T2, but we kept showing up and fighting. FA has enough people to win, you just don’t seem to be able to get them out for WvW (which I think is odd for a server that prides itself on its ability to farm bags from us RP’ers).

“Never back down”

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Obby Shards.9365

5 FA’s vs 10 TC’s = TC run away. They need more numbers to win ^^

BTW i dont know, how that elementalist from [Pink] hit me inside the tower ????

by far 100% better video then any posted by VK, nice tactics stig!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Krycek.1269

As long as the ele can target you they don’t need LoS to use that spell. Could be wrong but that looked like more than 5 FA, not counting ppl on siege at the beginning of that fight. 4/10 chest thumps.

Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

TC got rolled for months in T2, but we kept showing up and fighting. FA has enough people to win, you just don’t seem to care much whether you do or not.

Yes, we did have similar coverage to TC before they imported 50% of CD.

As for GvG, again, if someone is going to make posts bragging about their guilds ripping apart other guilds on the first day of reset, expect people to gain interest and ask for challenges — especially when many guilds on our server have made it known they want to GvG. It’s just sad when those challenges go unanswered and makes me wonder why those people even post in the first place because everyone knows they’re full of kitten. We’ve seen all of these guilds on the field.

Also, FA was rolled in T3 for months. TC did quite a bit of the rolling. It’ll happen again in T2. It’s not a big deal. From the posts and your strategy, I understand many of you on TC find great joy sitting in towers or attacking unmanned towers. That’s fine. That excites you and gives your the almighty PPT.

Many on FA like different aspects of the game. Destroying enemy zergs with half their people. Taking a hotly contested tower, setting up siege, dropping magic find bonfires, and farming the enemy. That’s exciting for many on FA.

Why would we waste our time playing the population game when the population just isn’t there? The race to form the next biggest server is not something we want on FA. I’m playing Guild Wars 2 not Sim City.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Your jealousy is nearly overwhelming.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I personally don’t care that I drop badges or bags.

A lot of posts by FA in this thread claim that TC does nothing but play the PPT game. All those people we kill to take FA and KN holding’s must be a part of TC’s collective imagination then!

:D

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

… I understand many of you on TC find great joy sitting in towers or attacking unmanned towers… That excites you and gives your the almighty PPT.

Many on FA like different aspects of the game.

I thought the “winning” WvW thing was ALL about the total points from ye almighty PPT.

You down with PPT (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who’s down with PPT (Every last homie)
You down with PPT (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who’s down with PPT (All the homies)

I’m feeling all silly now.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Obby Shards.9365

Your jealousy is nearly overwhelming.

your right I am jealous of 5 FA wiping 10 TC. lol thank you for giving me something to laugh at I am going to go play WvW now. Thanks for the good laugh!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I just had another thought too – perhaps some guilds on TC would be interested in GvG if we decreased the headcount on our side. I might be able to convince Alaric to partake in a 15 v 20 or 20 v 30 if any of you guys are interested. At least it’d be a starting point. I can’t speak for the other guilds on FA.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

TC got rolled for months in T2, but we kept showing up and fighting. FA has enough people to win, you just don’t seem to care much whether you do or not.

Yes, we did have similar coverage to TC before they imported 50% of CD.

As for GvG, again, if someone is going to make posts bragging about their guilds ripping apart other guilds on the first day of reset, expect people to gain interest and ask for challenges — especially when many guilds on our server have made it known they want to GvG. It’s just sad when those challenges go unanswered and makes me wonder why those people even post in the first place because everyone knows they’re full of kitten. We’ve seen all of these guilds on the field.

Also, FA was rolled in T3 for months. TC did quite a bit of the rolling. It’ll happen again in T2. It’s not a big deal. From the posts and your strategy, I understand many of you on TC find great joy sitting in towers or attacking unmanned towers. That’s fine. That excites you and gives your the almighty PPT.

Many on FA like different aspects of the game. Destroying enemy zergs with half their people. Taking a hotly contested tower, setting up siege, dropping magic find bonfires, and farming the enemy. That’s exciting for many on FA.

Why would we waste our time playing the population game when the population just isn’t there? The race to form the next biggest server is not something we want on FA. I’m playing Guild Wars 2 not Sim City.

You know us you silly willy!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

I just had another thought too – perhaps some guilds on TC would be interested in GvG if we decreased the headcount on our side. I might be able to convince Alaric to partake in a 15 v 20 or 20 v 30 if any of you guys are interested. At least it’d be a starting point. I can’t speak for the other guilds on FA.

Not good enough. We’ll do 5 vs. 20. Your 5 are all axe rangers with green gear and no off-hand weapons. We get to use food buffs, you don’t. Your 5 have to role play that you’re fairies lost in a wood and being attacked by ogres. Alaric has to go by the name Gingerwings and sing commands in a falsetto voice. We get to wear our wizard robes. See ya there.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Where can I apply for the permits to sell the concessions at such a thing? I’m sure I can make a killing… on selling beer, pretzels, nachos, popcorn, all that kind of thing.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Wah.2153

Dr Wah.2153

Not good enough. We’ll do 5 vs. 20. Your 5 are all axe rangers with green gear and no off-hand weapons. We get to use food buffs, you don’t. Your 5 have role play that you’re fairies lost in a wood and being attacked by ogres. We get to wear our wizard robes. See ya there.

So you’re saying there’s a chance.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Not good enough. We’ll do 5 vs. 20. Your 5 are all axe rangers with green gear and no off-hand weapons. We get to use food buffs, you don’t. Your 5 have to role play that you’re fairies lost in a wood and being attacked by ogres. Alaric has to go by the name Gingerwings and sing commands in a falsetto voice. We get to wear our wizard robes. See ya there.

/me buys a front row ticket

I have to see this performance!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I didn’t realize until today how much Kaineng is reliant upon their SEA players.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I don’t get the hate on here at TC… actually only from FA … what is the point? Why argue a trivial non issue.

Regarding the GvG … guys – it’s not GW1… I love and miss GvG, and yes, it may just be when 20v20 clash who stands last among the veils, low, static fields, marks, etc … but really its the best attempt we as a community can do at the moment (cross server).

Our maps are not very tactical, there are no captive points or creative solutions there. Basically 1 group flag in hand hollering across the way at enemy, and GO.

But it’s all that we can do unless more creative ideas are suggested in a positive & constructive manner.

I would love to GvG, but first need to see who the heck in my guild wants to, and whether Ether or Kiri would let me form a squad for the odd GvG.

Till then, drop the kitten competition rkelly, I see no reason for it. TC crush Kain on EB last night, and we fought back into the map. Outmanned 100% of the time, but had fun. TC also went down to t3 … for a stint, and regained momentum back up.

If anything, they should feel proud of that unity.

FA, likewise … has prided itself on its core strength and WvW strat with growing GvG interest to strengthen its core zergs …. and they should be proud of that.

In the end, the week resets. People move but you and your friends will still jump online and go in and have fun. Whether VK, BT, TSL, PiNK, WM, RE … who gives a flyin … shelve your ego’s and add something we can (all 3 servers) try to build on.

GvG seems like a hot topic, maybe lets try to talk a bit about what could we do to make it maybe a little more fun?

If that doesn’t work … then let’s get some WvW related items on the table.

I didn’t realize until today how much Kaineng is reliant upon their SEA players.

It’s because our NA doesn’t queue any maps atm. We may queue 1 map, and in force, 2 maps. Which is why we are looking to recruit NA guilds or players. No queue, fun competitive server. No drama. and yes, SEA our SEA teams are fantastic, and we learn and work with them.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

But what if they use pets? Then it would be a 10v20, so not fair.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m not sure why the TC folks are even bothering to respond. You all know how it will play out. It’s not like anything that can be said will make a difference.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

But what if they use pets? Then it would be a 10v20, so not fair.

Ah so that’s how our 25 man group get’s called an 80 man zerg, you guys count the pets! Makes sense now. Thanks!

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Kaineng’s NA has always sucked tbh. Even when this server was rising through the tiers they’d struggle to hold things against lower tier servers during NA time. Only reason they could was the overnight players taking and upgrading everything.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hahaha!

omg where do you guys get this stuff, too funny.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Kaineng only have 3 big NA guilds, [RISE], [CO] and [RE]. I will also add [KO] but they are not as big as those 3. [TL] quit the game but some members formed [TVB] but they are small-medium sized group.

I remember back in Darkhaven, we actually have more major WvW guilds in T5-T4 like iCoa, GoF, SE, WE, RE, PD etc…

So yeah KN is always weaker during NA primetime.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

It looked to me like all the GvG talk was actually in response to trolling from primarily [DIS], who appeared to be calling FA guilds out:

It seems AoN has rubbed off on the rest of FA everyone running when they see a TC name.

[BT] it becoming a larger version of [AoN]. Stop running, jeez.

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

But what I want to know is why do people care so much about all of this? I mean, it’s obvious that a noteworthy amount of people posting here (particularly from TC) seem so stuck on something that is honestly beyond me, causing them to make very passive aggressive and sanctimonious posts directed at other guilds and individuals. Likewise, those other guilds and individuals are bothering to respond, suggesting they, for some reason, actually care what these people think.

Is it self-righteousness of some sort? Is there some reason to ACTUALLY care that some random, angry person on the other side of the internet might think that their server has more bragging rights? Better yet, is there some reason to take the bait that people such as Oolune post? Also, have we decided on a points system for Forum Wars 2?

- I hope you enjoyed this with your snack, please note I think I plagiarized you

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

It looked to me like all the GvG talk was actually in response to trolling from primarily [DIS], who appeared to be calling FA guilds out:

It seems AoN has rubbed off on the rest of FA everyone running when they see a TC name.

[BT] it becoming a larger version of [AoN]. Stop running, jeez.

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

But what I want to know is why do people care so much about all of this? I mean, it’s obvious that a noteworthy amount of people posting here (particularly from TC) seem so stuck on something that is honestly beyond me, causing them to make very passive aggressive and sanctimonious posts directed at other guilds and individuals. Likewise, those other guilds and individuals are bothering to respond, suggesting they, for some reason, actually care what these people think.

Is it self-righteousness of some sort? Is there some reason to ACTUALLY care that some random, angry person on the other side of the internet might think that their server has more bragging rights? Better yet, is there some reason to take the bait that people such as Oolune post? Also, have we decided on a points system for Forum Wars 2?

- I hope you enjoyed this with your snack, please note I think I plagiarized you

LOUD NOISES!!!

There is a pants party tonight.,., would you like to come?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)