4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Here the thing pal, Daoc / WAR had Zergs. I get that non-experienced players want to run with backup close by. The argument is that it is ALL YOU CAN DO. When entire servers cant even name 3-5 small man consistent teams on their own server then the respect level just plummets. 100s of people and No one wants to try how challenging running around with 5-even 10 can be ? Just log in and right to 40? There’s no challenge in that.

That is the main issue as well for me. The zergs are a part of wvw as you cannot 5-man a keep when there are defenders, but roaming on a map and not finding a single smaller enemy group willing to challenge themselves is quite disheartening to say the least.

Although I did come across a gutsy necro from SF the other day. She watched me 1v1 a warrior and only jumped in after I finished him. After I downed her, I bowed and walked away, because that type of mentality deserves respect.

It’s sad that this is reality but PAXA bows to anyone willing to fight us under 10… Lol that’s still double our number and we are bowing. But we do it, because it takes a sense of challenge/skill to charge into what you know is going to be a tough fight.

PAXA -GM

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

SF Portal bombs are shocking the first couple of times you see them; and I really think those should be restricted to only the people in a mezmer’s party, or only allow Xnumber of people through. Portal bombing ikittenllion people is game-breaking, and while not an infraction of the rules, it is certainly skating the line of cheating, it seems to me.

You do know that portals are limited to use by 20 people, yes? ANet nerfed Portal Bombs a LONG time ago (like, December).

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

SF Portal bombs are shocking the first couple of times you see them; and I really think those should be restricted to only the people in a mezmer’s party, or only allow Xnumber of people through. Portal bombing ikittenllion people is game-breaking, and while not an infraction of the rules, it is certainly skating the line of cheating, it seems to me.

You do know that portals are limited to use by 20 people, yes? ANet nerfed Portal Bombs a LONG time ago (like, December).

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Not saying whether 20 is a reasonable cap or not, but it is somewhat odd that the portal is capped at 20 while most buffs are capped at 5. Probably to avoid completely overstacking mesmers? Probably a discussion for another thread or eighty that have already been made about it.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Dude…did you just say SF never got any transfers? OK then.

Sorry, I misspoke, wait… nope, I didn’t misspoke, We lost guilds-we went to T8-we got a horrible first week when the guilds left were running like headless chicken-we got our act together and won every single week by a landslide to get out of T8, from when we lost a lot of guilds to us going up just now, we never got a mass influx of transfers, like I said, most of the guilds playing wvw now were at some point pve mostly, hence why you were doing pvdoor the first week and getting a zerg hit you the next, also why we didn’t had any strategy until now that we need it.

He’s right. We didn’t get tons of new guilds/individuals coming in. You guys should have seen SF a month ago… What we have is a result of hard work to get the server to work together.

^^ While there’s no denying that we did receive some server transfers just before free server transfers were locked down, we most certainly did NOT get mass transfers as was seen with other servers. The additional folks did help bolster our numbers a bit and gave us an edge in T8, but it didn’t completely offset the number of players/guilds we lost back in December and players/guilds who stopped playing WvW when we dropped into T8.

Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Injudice.9304

Injudice.9304

Ah were you the female one with the black eye? Sorry for my description, it was the only thing i could remember :P I spent a good 10 minutes trying to understand your message but i couldn’t. I’m a bit slow, enlighten me!

I was, lol. That’s me raging because you 3 thieves were the only ones that I kept having trouble with. I was having fun picking off stragglers who were running to the bay keep in SF borderlands. :p

Haha! Well you were alone quite a few times if I could remember and I like killing lonely people. Also,since I have been hearing that VLK is supposedly “good”, you guys are on my KoS list atm :p

We are willing to fight anyone at any given time. Be prepared for rough endeavours ;D xD

Co-Leader of [VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Character: Glademane Svanhild (Warrior w/ Twilight)
HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

The main point you mindless zergers seem to miss… Is just because Anet allows your mindless Zerg to win most fights because of the numbers you have (I.e 25 people fighting 5 people at a supply camp) doesn’t mean youre honing any skills. It means Anet has allowed you guys to win those fights. Has nothing to do with your organization or talent and everything to do with the fact that you have 20 more guys than the opposing camp defenders to mash #1.

First, I do not zerg so drop your attitude. Zerging is part of WvW whether you like it or not. This is a fight to WIN, not win without hurting the losers feelings. Anet doesn’t ALLOW us to win, we win with strategy and tactics with zerging being ONE of those tactics.

Myself, I prefer smaller, more organized groups that perform the real work before AND after the zerg does the their work. And sure, we join the zerg for precision strikes to speed thing up or help with stubborn defense.

And it is honing the zergs skills. You sound like our friends over in T8 when we first started beating them each week. If you are so worried about numbers then just be patient while we win some match-ups and we will move into T6 sooner or later.

Remember, it is just a game so have fun in whatever you are doing!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Punch.4231

Punch.4231

HoD and NSP fighting together against SF. And then check emotes. All class guys.

Attachments:

(edited by Punch.4231)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

HoD and NSP fighting together against SF. XOXO hardcores zergriding. And then check emotes. All class guys.

lol it was 5 or so NSP sitting around dueling with about the same amount of HOD… Just chillin havin some fun. 10+ SF showed up and we had a nice little 3 way… A couple more NSP showed up but nothing to consider a zerg. Hardly “zerg riding”.

The SF who managed to live ran with tails tucked back into the keep by the way.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Real time with Verras! Okay, SF does have a lot of numbers, no denying that. Are we skill-less? No, we do have a lot of people under leveled who enjoy WvW and want to roll with a commander, whatever it’s their way of having fun. Also, due to these numbers many of us level 80, I know in PVP especially are geared and skills are slotted for zerg combat and thus we do not do enough damage in 1v1 to 5v5 (we like fighting groups with larger numbers than us).

So, many of us are still working on getting another set for a roam build. Some of us do respect 1v1s, I seen an XOXO thief fighting an ele 1v1 and I let it be until our ele went down then I interfered and chased the thief off (not going to let my teammate get finished 1v1 or not). It’s all about playstyle, XOXO likes to duel and have small skirmishes, to be honest you’re more likely to find those in NSP borderlands. When I’m running around by myself I usually take a few supply camps and enemies will naturally come to you.

VLK we had a nice 5v5(?) in EB jump puzzle in the dark room. I got lost so many times! Was a blast, we haven’t got a chance to face your guild yet but are looking forward to it. LK can really put out the numbers same with the Os guild. Many good fights were had with Os and LK. Also, that Os commander that jumps off the wall and stomps on the rams, I despise you so, it was an annoying tactic that stalled us.

Hope to see more fights on the battlefield.

That was me. Thank you for waiting (I wasn’t going to spike him, as it was an actual duel and not a random 1v1). You shoulda dueled after rezzing…I always look to duel more Necros; haven’t done it nearly often enough.

Surprisingly our duel only got broken by one random group of two. We really did chose a pretty poor place to have one haha. Btw, before we fought, I was watching your zerg leave the tower and all I have to say is: impressive. I wasn’t sure if that thing was ever going to end.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

HoD and NSP fighting together against SF. And then check emotes. All class guys.

I like how your thief pet is crying for help. Even your npcs are trying to QQ. Just kidding, I would cry also.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Oh no, they didn’t let you zerg their 1v1’s with even numbers? How unfair. Those meanies, beating you against the odds and all. How rude.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

Sorry my initial reply was so rude. I just want to point out that I partied up with this guy, and I think we both now have a better understanding of what was going on in that situation. And he’s a nice guy who I now like.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

The main point you mindless zergers seem to miss… Is just because Anet allows your mindless Zerg to win most fights because of the numbers you have (I.e 25 people fighting 5 people at a supply camp) doesn’t mean youre honing any skills. It means Anet has allowed you guys to win those fights. Has nothing to do with your organization or talent and everything to do with the fact that you have 20 more guys than the opposing camp defenders to mash #1.

First, I do not zerg so drop your attitude. Zerging is part of WvW whether you like it or not. This is a fight to WIN, not win without hurting the losers feelings. Anet doesn’t ALLOW us to win, we win with strategy and tactics with zerging being ONE of those tactics.

Myself, I prefer smaller, more organized groups that perform the real work before AND after the zerg does the their work. And sure, we join the zerg for precision strikes to speed thing up or help with stubborn defense.

And it is honing the zergs skills. You sound like our friends over in T8 when we first started beating them each week. If you are so worried about numbers then just be patient while we win some match-ups and we will move into T6 sooner or later.

Tell me what you are winning? How long has SF been in tier 8? What has all your “winning” gained you? All your “score updates”? You guys have been in T8 for months. Doesn’t seem like you have won anything. All you guys that say WvW is about “winning” never have an answer for Anet putting you on the top of the scoreboard and KEEPING you in the same tier.

So your response for “Zergs reasoning for fighting that style is to win” is just a funny argument. You guys get on everyday group up behind blue Doritos and bang on keeps and towers which end up being retaken half hour later. Doesn’t gain you a thing…. You say “we are playing for points”….Again what do those points gain you? Months and months of the same thing to MAYBE move up to be the bottom feeders in the exact same process?

So the mindless hours spent in a Zerg (not honing skills by the way… You can press #1 and kill just about anything) are spent towards a meaningless non-outcome changing score….

So the answer (unless you are 100% casual only) is you should at least work on becoming a better player.

PAXA -GM

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

I’ve lost any respect again I may have had for SF, multiple duels and such when I win I bow to them than when an SF wins they laugh at my corpse…also sometimes when more than 1v1 again the majority of you are sad

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Please shut up dude. Please.
Once again, SF never needed to be “better players” because they always vastly outnumbered everyone. That’s still the case, so why would they change now? It’s not their fault ANet had a kitten stupid rating system.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Punch.4231

Punch.4231

Wasn’t crying at all, just thought it was funny. Have never seen that many opposing players just hanging out. Was bizarre. Occasionally players from both sides would come over and try to kill one of us, and if they succeeded, laugh/dance/etc. Whatever.

After reading the previous posts in the thread I took out the XOXO zergriding bit, but my dude had already quoted me. He’s quick. And diplomatic too. My bad.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I’ve lost any respect again I may have had for SF, multiple duels and such when I win I bow to them than when an SF wins they laugh at my corpse…also sometimes when more than 1v1 again the majority of you are sad

Please don’t judge us all by the actions of an individual. We all have a mix of players, in regards to both skill and maturity.
Also, on the note of 1v1’s, where is the unofficial place to duel with HoD and/or NSP? In T8 it used to be @ Heroes on our BL. I wouldn’t mind stopping by and joining in some dueling some time.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

I just caught up on both threads and feel like i just emerged from a fur-flying charr fight between zergs of 12 year olds. Can’t we just be frenemies? I’ll even feed everyone bacon and cookies to lighten some kittenes up!

It helps to keep in mind it’s just another player trying to improve/have some fun smashing face. My guildie and I killed a thief, then saw him again a few minutes later and tracked his movement in stealth via his creepy princess doll that ran behind his invisible, unknowing self. We invited him to our party, let him know what was up and everyone walked away from a pleasant exchange as he was appreciative and no one was an kitten, because like the trolling on here, what’s the point?

Less troll, MOAR fights!!!

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Why can’t we be friendsss why can’t we be friendssss

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

I am currently a member of the [PvP] guild from SF.
Contrary to what many believe, we had given up the “zerg” mentality right before we moved up a tier. I can tell you that after a number of tier 1 guilds transferred over to the opposing servers and face rolling us countless times, we had to step back and rethink on how we were doing things. We do not simply win by running head first into our opposing team and “swing” “swing” away, AoE anything and everything in sight. We learned from our mistakes going up against these tier 1 guilds and got stronger as a guild. We redid our builds, we held tactical practices, we even got stronger as a server. It’s not just a bunch of portal bombs as many of you think. We had major drama against other guilds on SF but when we moved up a tier, we put it all behind us and began working together. We do not bash other players on forums, we take all name calling and bashings with a grain of salt. We learn from our mistakes and continue to grow as a guild, as a server. We look foward to seeing you all in the battle field, friend or foe alike and hope you have as much fun in WvW as we do.

this again. increases my respect of your guild. and LK is going through the same thing.

i love GoM i really do. i have some good friends on that server that, unfortunately, i will probably never play against in WvW again. but a positive from having SF move up a tier is…HoD gets a wake up call.

to be honest we were very spoiled in the old t7. we were in a little dream world that we would roflstomp you with just throwing money at the problem by building 30 golems, and not perparing and learning new tactics for a new enemy. we enjoyed having the advantage in numbers a little “too” much. and now its biting us in the kitten

let the forum warriors rage about numbers and being " better". The truth is (and i can only speak for HoD) is that we have ALOT of work to do. and so much to Learn from SF. from effectivly defending portal bombs. to defending keeps. LK has trippled its effectiveness since you guys have shown up, just because you make us work for our keeps! i can tell the difference when we are there and we are not. that is not kittenyness. its just fact. and it would not have been so if great guilds like PvP and KING had not slapped me awake on reset day :p

so thank you to those two guilds in particular. im sure there are other great guilds out there in SF that i have not had the pleasure of facing yet, a couple others that come to mind are Seed (with your annoying engi commander) and LH. i hope to give you guys a run for your money in time :P. so enjoy the comfy lead while you have it! cuz ill be in your bl one day

Regards
LK

This is what I talked about back when it was HoD vs. DH vs. GoM for weeks: I said we needed a change up just for tactical purposes if nothing else. You stop learning when you face the same groups again and again. It’s good that we’re having this struggle and being pushed to learn new strategies and tactics like Havvik said. Some of us have been in HoD all along and learned a lot back when TA was around. But we always get new people, and this is helpful for them to know what it’s like to be pushed.

And the argument going back and forth with SF claiming they don’t have more people… that’s just depressing. It won’t go anywhere, because SF would never concede to the point. Just drop it. You guys are going to get another thread closed. Everyone needs to back off that point. If SF wants to puff out its’ chest for whatever reason… let them. Go back to playing and having fun, who cares. If they jump/dance on your body assume they’re a 13 year old who can only cook Easy Mac. That’s probably the truth.

I think it would be easier for SF if they understood we were having fun before. NSP would win, then GoM, then HoD won. It was always hard, always fun. When each week is a fight that is so close it’s very enjoyable. We did need the change so we could learn more, but it would have been nice if it was a bit closer of a fight.

When DH was battling GoM and HoD at the end with a lot more people… they stopped having fun after the first week or two and said so on the forums. Because it was dull. When the fights are that close… WvWvW is what it should be. You guys can feel a sense of pride at your teamwork, or mad skills, or whatever… but this is only fun now because it’s new and food for the ego. Then it won’t be fun anymore, and you too will just want to have to fight tooth and nail for a win like we do. Then you’ll understand where some of us are coming from.

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

We were dueling when you tried to zerg us. What better place than your bl?
So we rolled you.

I’m in that pic
See attached

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Also, on the note of 1v1’s, where is the unofficial place to duel with HoD and/or NSP? In T8 it used to be @ Heroes on our BL. I wouldn’t mind stopping by and joining in some dueling some time.

We used to have Fight Club on Thursdays however once the location/time gets publicized it gets trolled.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

You guys forgot one prediction:

SF is not remotely prepared to deal with the NSP forum trolls. (true)

Even with “little bro” and “middle bro” and their staggering childhood abuse issues, the T8 thread is a breath of fresh air.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Really, if you want or need lessons on how to solo an undefended camp I will gladly take donations for lessons!

Can you teach me how to carry 100 supply all by myself quickly and efficiently? I think you can teach me how to carry 5 more, but I’m afraid that’ll take a long time.

4 guys with maxed out supply capacity can carry 100 supply in one go. :>
Add a guild bonus on top of it and 5 guys can carry 150 supply.
Now the only question is where this supply should come from, as no matter the capacity, the rate at which supply is generated will still be the same.

Well after getting some sleep and then reading these answers I would be forced to agree with your logic in most cases but sadly I cannot agree with you on this point. You see, that 30+ zerg to cap an undefended supply camp was AFTER you already held every objective on the map and after you had capped two previous camps. The need to stock up on supply would not have been there. So I just have to call it as I see it, a 30+ zerg to capture one undefended supply camp because the zerg is all you know.

My apologies but I just cannot see the veracity behind your arguments and my offer on training you to cap a supply camp solo still stands and the fee will be nominal.

Theftwind (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Poet.3098

Poet.3098

SF necro here:
While I do try and remember to bow every-time I get in a duel w/ someone and win, I honestly do not understand how people can be so very kitten about this. “WHY HE’S DANCING ON MY CORPSE?!?!? HOW DARE THE INDOLENT SWINE! A THOUSAND YEARS OF MISFORTUNE UPON HE AND HIS FAMILY’S HEADS!”

I mean c’mon, it’s a video game. If you don’t like watching toons dance on your corpse, try not to die as much. It’s a pretty simple remedy, really.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I think HoD and NSP need moar Anet employees

Honestly it helps alot having invuln players etc. Maybe try to recruit some, mail some cookies perhaps idk seems effective thus far.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

I mean c’mon, it’s a video game.

Bad sportsmanship is just as lame in video games as it is in any other environment.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Eyre.3058

Eyre.3058

Bad sportsmanship is just as lame in video games as it is in any other environment.

Bad sportsmanship is also complaining and whining on the forums and accusing your competitors of cheating.

Luna Eyre~Sorrow’s Furnace~ [PVP]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

This thread hurts to read.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

My simple solution whenever I encounters corpse dancers is in the image below.

Anything else just gives the corpse dancer what they want and they’ll just do it to ya more.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Voradors.5381

Voradors.5381

Tell me what you are winning? How long has SF been in tier 8? What has all your “winning” gained you? All your “score updates”? You guys have been in T8 for months. Doesn’t seem like you have won anything. All you guys that say WvW is about “winning” never have an answer for Anet putting you on the top of the scoreboard and KEEPING you in the same tier.

So your response for “Zergs reasoning for fighting that style is to win” is just a funny argument. You guys get on everyday group up behind blue Doritos and bang on keeps and towers which end up being retaken half hour later. Doesn’t gain you a thing…. You say “we are playing for points”….Again what do those points gain you? Months and months of the same thing to MAYBE move up to be the bottom feeders in the exact same process?

So the mindless hours spent in a Zerg (not honing skills by the way… You can press #1 and kill just about anything) are spent towards a meaningless non-outcome changing score….

So the answer (unless you are 100% casual only) is you should at least work on becoming a better player.

I started reading the last page of this thread to see some recent stuff, ran across this post and realized i shouldnt even bother.

People are always going to think the enemy server has more players which are all fully decked out in Greens and Blues (ironically matching their color on the weekly matchup), while their server is full of 5 man highly tactical groups in Pink Ascended, taking out 50 man paper zergs.
“The only reason my server ever loses is because we are outmanned, and X server doesnt deserve the keep they just took.”

Until you try defending a keep against a group of Anet golems, dont talk to me about a developer helping out an enemy server too much.

kittenin Superior Developers/Numbers/Tactics/Siege/Gear/XXXXXXXX………
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/60675/anet_employee_down.jpg

Attachments:

Voradors – Elementalist
Kesshin [Shin] guild leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Poet.3098

Poet.3098

Then I shall make it a point to PM every single SF I see who dances on a corpse so that they may conform to our chivalrous method of playing. Fear not HoD and NSP, for we shall correct this repugnant behavior tout de suite so that you all may die with honor and grace!

But in all seriousness, I have more important things to get all riled up about than some video game, though to each his own; I will not be the one tell another how to think, nor how to play.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Congratulations to SF for finally moving out of the black hole known as tier 8

It seems you are doing well. Perhaps one day I will meet my old friends on the battlefield.

..Or maybe someday I’ll see you at a table in a restaurant in France. Perhaps we will both be with our future families. We’d smile and wave but go our separate ways.

+1 point if you catch that reference

Alfred said that to Batman

We have a winner!

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

i miss you SF… never thought i would say it but you guys would always have someone on our BL to fight. keep up the good fights and push through T7 =)

Verdánt

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Yes, NSP has two Anet “tagged” people who run around from time to time. I’ve talked to one of them before. It’s only an artist and his girlfriend. They aren’t giving us anything special, they are just playing on their own time. If you ask them, they’ll tell you.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

The duels I was having were random ones around your guys side of SM, and if I recall the main guild was CeO I think, PVP you guys have seemed so far to be a decent bunch but I’ve run into a whole lot of just kitten people from SF, more so than most servers…and as I said sometimes I won sometimes I lost, happens to everyone…but sportsmanship is just common curtouesy

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

My hat is off to the SF Warrior I was fighting outside Sunnyhill yesterday. It was a good long fight, Warrior vs Guardian. Too bad after all that six of your friends had to step in, down me and stake me, just before I was about to put you down.

Theftwind (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

You guys forgot one prediction:

SF is not remotely prepared to deal with the NSP forum trolls. (true)

Even with “little bro” and “middle bro” and their staggering childhood abuse issues, the T8 thread is a breath of fresh air.

Who are you.
And what is this Gates of Madness your signature speaks of?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: BARFn.2841

BARFn.2841

Geez, stop with all the whining about corpse dancing. I never see anyone from SF doing that (not that I wouldn’t think it was funny—and I understand the sheer elation that comes with finally stomping those stealth-loving thieves and mesmers, but it’s poor form).

I mean come on, most of us are too tired from always chasing you all the way back to your keeps that we hardly have the energy to dance all the time….not to mention that if we also spent time dancing…when would we find time to sell all the phat lewts you guys drop?

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Well if these were true duels you are talking about (prearranged either by chat or emote) then I apologize for those people….

However if you just ran across a random 1 person and you guys “dueled” in that sense, well then I would have to point to the fact that NSP over the weekend tried to BREAK the emote feature…We saw more /sit /laugh /gesture or whatever else you can come up with from NSP…In the past (T8) there was some debate on who did what in terms of emoting, personally I could care less, I do it sometimes but generally only after we have been provoked.

Again does not make you feel any better about it I know, but sorry if that was just a rude person/people, but I would expect more of it judging by the things I saw coming our way over the weekend.

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Yes, NSP has two Anet “tagged” people who run around from time to time. I’ve talked to one of them before. It’s only an artist and his girlfriend. They aren’t giving us anything special, they are just playing on their own time. If you ask them, they’ll tell you.

If one of them is a mesmer we saw him yesterday outside of SM in EB….Trust me he wasn’t invulnerable, lol we tested it over and over and over and….

As far as the invulnerable golem thing? Who knows, I wasn’t in that BL when that went down, so I can’t say…But it would be pretty dumb on ANETs part to do that, so I doubt he was truly invulnerable.

Mag Server Leader

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Meh, getting worked up and coming to the forums doesn’t do much for corpse dancers.

Look at it this way: Some adorable ET Charr Engi decided to corpse dance on me after he finally got me down outside Bay after reset – with the assistance of a couple of his friends. Not to worry. Spent the time while I was down studying his armor and then made sure that I power ganked his smarmy behind for the rest of the night.

Don’t get mad. Get even…get even a lot! And…props to HoD and NSP for not corpse dancing or rude emoting during the numerous weeks we were competing with each other. GoM misses you all.

P.S. I’m still keeping an eye out for my Charr friend for some more fun.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Voradors.5381

If one of them is a mesmer we saw him yesterday outside of SM in EB….Trust me he wasn’t invulnerable, lol we tested it over and over and over and….

As far as the invulnerable golem thing? Who knows, I wasn’t in that BL when that went down, so I can’t say…But it would be pretty dumb on ANETs part to do that, so I doubt he was truly invulnerable.

To be clear, i am not implying that golem was invulnerable. I didnt see that myself, and i am pretty sure that it went down.

My point was just that it is funny to see people say that the developers helped out SF too much by moving us up in rank after we dominated Tier 8 for MONTHS, and implying we dont deserve it, but are OK with developers getting a golem army going for their server and taking over an entire enemy borderland.
Hypocritical stuff like that tickles my funny bone line nothin else.

Invulnerable or not, advantage or not, if a Pug sees a developer tag you can bet your kitten he will follow em to victory.
One of the biggest hurtles of WvW is getting your server working together…. And in that regard an Anet tag >>>>> blue commander icon.

Im not going to say how developers play their game, but if they are doing it on their own time i think it is pretty silly to do it in a way that could clearly provide an advantage, if in coordination alone.

Voradors – Elementalist

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Hey SF , just a thought. Maybe people wouldnt emote on your face if you didn’t die in the process of scampering to get back into the Saftey of your warm fuzzy zergball.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

One of the biggest hurtles of WvW is getting your server working together…. And in that regard an Anet tag >>>>> blue commander icon.

Im not going to say how developers play their game, but if they are doing it on their own time i think it is pretty silly to do it in a way that could clearly provide an advantage, if in coordination alone.

Your post would make sense if the arenanet icon was visible on the map…

it’s not. You have to be standing next to a dev to know a dev is there.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

To be clear, i am not implying that golem was invulnerable. I didnt see that myself, and i am pretty sure that it went down.

My point was just that it is funny to see people say that the developers helped out SF too much by moving us up in rank after we dominated Tier 8 for MONTHS, and implying we dont deserve it, but are OK with developers getting a golem army going for their server and taking over an entire enemy borderland.

Invulnerable or not, advantage or not, if a Pug sees a developer tag you can bet your kitten he will follow em to victory.

Well both the Anet’s were on upscales, and they were following a commander just like everyone else there. Just sayin..

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Voradors.5381

Well both the Anet’s were on upscales, and they were following a commander just like everyone else there. Just sayin..

Sorry, but when you lie it makes me disregard the rest of what you say.

See that screenshot that i linked? See the Arenanet tag on the person being targeted? See the lack of a green up arrow?

Just….sayin…..

Voradors – Elementalist

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Voradors.5381

Another quick FYI. An uplevel in a golem….is still a golem.

Voradors – Elementalist

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

I got this one coach!

Get ready.. well listen here bub, we had no Anet golem/person today. So what’s your excuse this time?

Btw, both rushes were lead by Zos/Os and a bunch of other guilds, both days. XOXO provided the famous timewarp/taxi service.

God forbid an Anet employee have fun playing a game they work on.

Shame on you.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

I’ve noticed alot of rude people from NSP and SF both… (not so much HoD honestly so kudos to you) i must say i’ve lost some respect for ICE and called their members out in say to stop acting like goons… but on the same hand i see XOXO, who are putting up good fights and i respect their skill as a guild, doing the same to not only ICE who was being rude but to Gore, my guild, who are urging our people to be the better person, ICE was also talking obscinities in map chat and someone from NSP who was transfered spying told the thief who he was talking about about it and they started a flame war in whisper, also showing the disrespect of NSP putting people on our server to report our movements… Lets stop all this hate, stop jumping and dancing on corpses, and stop all the obscene smack talking…

House of Gorethorium [Gore] respects any guild who can put up a great fight XOXO, NSP (guild), VLK, Os, namely are the ones i’ve seen. You must respect and honor your enemies so that they may have a chance to drink with Odin in Valhalla.

TL:DR Stop the hate, start the competition

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

(edited by Sadistis.4257)