4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Lesson for the kiddies out there.

When you go afk – don’t do it like this.

If you’re going to block out the names, you might want to block out the names…

Now, Nausicca La Fée, Stalagta, and Varcona have their name all over your hatespeech.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Poet.3098

Poet.3098

Now there may be a possible explanation but be warned that we did take screenshots. The sad but irrefutable fact is that if someone in your zerg was cheating by using a PoV modifier hack, then the WHOLE zerg, all 50+, are complicit and at the risk of being banned.

If they were hacking, would the whole zerg be complicit in the action even if most had no knowledge of it? The clear answer is no since complacency requires awareness of wrongdoing.

(edited by Poet.3098)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Whisper Me.5710

Whisper Me.5710

NSP & HoD – Last week: You were probably wondering how the ‘free transfers’ were going to affect your match-up. This week: You get to face SF in your match-up, and we’re fresh from the Glicko ghetto.

SF – Last week: We’re wondering how the ‘free transfers’ were going to affect our match-up. We got exposed to some higher tier guilds/tactics (…and yes, they do zerg, too – sometimes offensively, sometimes defensively). We had the opportunity to learn from fighting against them, not alongside them. This week: We got moved to tier 7. Some of us are still experimenting with what we learned from last week all while having a great time playing with our friends (guess that’s a zerg) and doing what has to be done to advance ourselves.

GoM – Last week: you were probably wondering how the ‘free transfers’ were going to affect your match-up. This week: You got moved to the Glicko ghetto and may be starting to understand SF’s recent pain. You are currently winning your match, but bleeding Glicko ranking points to both ET and FC. I personally hope the rest of the ‘fix’ from A-Net addresses this inequity very soon.

Signed,
Not a troll, just a lurker

“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
(I just might have to add this insightful quote to my signature line some day if the sig police ever find me.)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Now, Nausicca La Fée, Stalagta, and Varcona have their name all over your hatespeech.

1. none of those people were there, I blocked out the relevant names (you know the people actually there and talking).

2. Ermm what hate speech? I simply posted an example of a very bad spot to go afk and a possible consequence of doing such. If it was me with that afk repair bill (which similar situations have happened to me), I would laugh about it.

Some people, seriously lighten up.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Something to point out here that I mentioned in another thread. When SF took our Bay keep yesterday and were at the north inner gate of the keep, we had FULL AOE circles (you know those red things you are supposed to roll out of) well within the keep as far back as the steps going down to the Lord’s Room. Now I later went and tried to duplicate those circles, even by going as far as placing ACs where SF had theirs, but to no avail. I tried a Ranger, a Mesmer, An Ele and still could not duplicate those full AoE circles that far into the inner keep with the gate up.

Now there may be a possible explanation but be warned that we did take screenshots. The sad but irrefutable fact is that if someone in your zerg was cheating by using a PoV modifier hack, then the WHOLE zerg, all 50+, are complicit and at the risk of being banned.

I do not mind losing a fair and honest fight but I will do everything I can to catch and report cheaters. Now again I am not saying that is what occurred in this case, as again I may have missed something. If I did I would appreciate your input.

That is easily possible we do it all the time, and here is how you do it, you place arrow cart right outside the gate actually on the grass behind the gate a bit, then look through the opening that is above the gate at an angle where you can see the floor now proceed to lay down arrows on your foe. If you still do not get it maybe I can make a video of it. Oh btw way this is for inner northgate @ bay

Just don’t want this to get tossed out, so quoting it again. Please try it yourself =).

Edited to fix typo its gate not game =P

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

(edited by Silk.8302)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

If they were hacking, would the whole zerg be complicit in the action even if most had no knowledge of it? The clear answer is no since complacency requires awareness of wrongdoing.

Thanks to those that gave me possible solutions/reasons as to how what I witnessed may have been possible. I appreciate the input.

Now as far as the answer to the above question goes. I am fully aware that most in a zerg that size would be totally innocent if it was in fact cheating. (again thanks for the possible solutions ) but consider for example those that were banned for the snowflake fiasco. They had no knowledge that it was an exploit yet they profitted by it and they were banned until ANET had a chance to review the situation. I am not professing to have knowledge of what they would do in such a case, but the possibility is there until they have a chance to review each and every individual involved in that zerg. That is why I would report those that I suspect of cheating. I abhor it and would even turn in my own Guild members if I suspected it. It is not that you were aware of someone cheating, it is that you would profit from it.

I will however test the arrow cart from where someone mentioned a possibility!

Theftwind (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

individual SF players are absolutely terrible. I won’t go into more detail, but your performance in small groups (<15) could be better.

Says the says a member of a guild we wiped 3 v 2 (three being your guys btw)

2v3 isn’t exactly “beating the odds.” And winning a one-off battle doesn’t really say anything about the players involved. Consistently killing someone over and over and over again does however. There are no doubt several good players on SF. I’m simply saying that the vast majority don’t hold up too well individually (especially the ones with the fancy PVE titles).

And out of curiosity, what did the people you killed look like (race/class)? I’m mostly just curious who it was that you beat. Gonna give them a hard time when they get on tomorrow ^^

lol my point wasn’t “beating the odds” even in a even match up we turned out better… and one was def a mesmer i believe asura and the second if I remember correctly was a guardian… and third who knows lol maybe thief? or another mesmer? not sure we were 1 mes and 1 thief that much i know for sure.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

well if IoJ keeps this up we probably wont be in this tier much longer than the next week… so maybe everyone can breathe a sigh of relief?

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Poet.3098

Poet.3098

That is why I would report those that I suspect of cheating. I abhor it and would even turn in my own Guild members if I suspected it. It is not that you were aware of someone cheating, it is that you would profit from it.

I would do the same as would all the SF commanders I know, but I was only pointing out that there is a gray area with behavior such as this(re complacency) due to the very nature of the word. Also in regards to snowflake debacle, I would argue that there is a clear distinction between running unknowingly w/ a hacker in a zerg and the snowflake exploit. For one thing, those who were banned by the admins for the snowflakes willfully committed the “ban-able” acts(of their own volition), whereas lowbies running around in a zerg are only doing just that, running around in a zerg, which is in and of itself completely within the established “rules” of wvw.

But then again, one can never know the mind of ANET; we in SF had no idea we would be bumped up manually T7, but here we are.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Fun little 2v2 with Os ele/thief combo

I was the SF ranger from Gore with the mes. Whisper me in game some time if you want to set something up for funsies, props on some interesting fights.

hopefully we’ll see you out there again soon, sorry for picking on the ele everytime btw just knew we werent going to be able to get the thief before CnD until the ele was down

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

That is why I would report those that I suspect of cheating. I abhor it and would even turn in my own Guild members if I suspected it. It is not that you were aware of someone cheating, it is that you would profit from it.

I would do the same as would all the SF commanders I know, but I was only pointing out that there is a gray area with behavior such as this(re complacency) due to the very nature of the word. Also in regards to snowflake debacle, I would argue that there is a clear distinction between running unknowingly w/ a hacker in a zerg and the snowflake exploit. For one thing, those who were banned by the admins for the snowflakes willfully committed the “ban-able” acts(of their own volition), whereas lowbies running around in a zerg are only doing just that, running around in a zerg, which is in and of itself completely within the established “rules” of wvw.

But then again, one can never know the mind of ANET; we in SF had no idea we would be bumped up manually T7, but here we are.

Thanks for the response and that is exactly the point I was trying to make although it may have been a bit obtuse. We do not know what ANET’s response would be in such a situation but I for one would not want to risk my account because of it. Thusly I would report those I suspect and refuse to group/zerg/ and run solo if I had to. It is just not worth it to me. I enjoy a good honest battle and would hate to see either side suffer because of someone’s “need” to win at all costs. Perhaps it could be a bad case of OCD because if I see something I do not understand it bugs me until I research and test out all possibilites.

Theftwind (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

SF is doing quite well and fielding good numbers.

They’re great in large zergs and I was impressed with the organization they showed. Too bad the same can’t be said about their smaller groups.

Anyways, been having lots of fun in WvW fighting you guys.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Hate speech? I was the mesmer in the pic who said outplayed as the afk ranger clearly was.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

And still I see no changes. Can’t a brother get PvP?
There’s war on doors by 3 zergs of fourty.
Instead of Fair fightings,
SF gotta call their guild for da hwaitings
And I ain’t never did a troll I ain’t have to do.
But now I’m back with the facts givin’ ‘em back to you.
Don’t let ’em zerg you up, noob you up, dumb you up and scum you up.
You gotta learn to hold ya own.
SF jealous when they see ya PvP all alone

(edited by ChesterWing.5321)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Been spendin’ most our lives livin’ in a zergling paradise…

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

They got the situation, they got me facin’
I can’t play a zerging game, I was raised by a man
So I gotta be down with the roam team
while these newbie SF zerging our teams
I’m an educated fool with PvP on my mind
Got theorycraft in my head and a gleam in my eye
I’m a loc’ed out gangsta, set-trippin banger
And my guild is down, so don’t arouse my anger, fool
Zergs ain’t nuthin but a bunch of newbies all day
I’m playing gw2 like a man, what can I say?
I’m playing right now, but will I play in twenty fo’?
The way things are goin’ I don’t know

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

SO full of win!!!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

SO full of win!!!

i just copy pasted lyrics and changed words that weren’t part of the rhyme scheme

not really

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kholim.1749

Kholim.1749

SO full of win!!!

i just copy pasted lyrics and changed words that weren’t part of the rhyme scheme

not really

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Madonna.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

SO full of win!!!

not really

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Madonna.

ladies and gentlemen, I present Mad on NA

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

SF is doing quite well and fielding good numbers.

They’re great in large zergs and I was impressed with the organization they showed. Too bad the same can’t be said about their smaller groups.

Anyways, been having lots of fun in WvW fighting you guys.

I agree, good times! And for the small groups, the ones I know of and run with are West Coast so look for us during the prime time hours. But (and I speak for myself here) we do not go looking for duels, our goal is capping or defense, supply camp flipping, placing siege/upgrading key structures, etc. And of course, confusing/teasing a zerg into forgetting what they were trying to do.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Please stay on topic, be respectful and keep the discussion constructive. Thank you.

sirens sound

Thread closure immanent!!

I think we may be in the running for most threads closed

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Paxa vs SF, Small man vs Zerg, No Paxa vs Os yet though

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Paxa vs SF, Small man vs Zerg, No Paxa vs Os yet though

I couldn’t help but laugh at that picture… kittening Scotty.

PAXA -GM

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

So I was right about how outnumbered it feels…

Attachments:

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Garrick Jannene.6492

Garrick Jannene.6492

So I was right about how outnumbered it feels…

It’s always unfortunate to see a server empty out like that. Sorry, sincerely :(.

Happened to us, too, and it’s not fun. I’ve been with Sorrow’s Furnace since the beta weekends and we’ve been all over the WvW rankings because of it. You can talk about tactics all you want, but in the end it really does come down to numbers.

The only way I can think of to fix that, unfortunately, would be to lower the population caps, but I can’t see that going over well.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Siegecapped in EB. Not letting us progress other than PvDoor, nor put up defenses. dubyateeeff Anet.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Wait so HoD cleared out that quickly? I’m really sorry to see that. The last 2 weeks against you guys was always very fun

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Bandwagoners and bandwagoners.
But worry not, the good fights will remain. VLK is rather loyal to our server.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

I thought HoD got a bunch of transfers?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Apparently they all left. As transfers do.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

so far GT and kom and paxa are strong on HoD. IDK about vlk yet but im saving judgment.

paxa is basically a swarm of bumble bees protecting their honey and queen bee at this point

their honey is zelrin, cuz he smooth and sticky to all you but when I come around he becomes S*** cause i eat him all up

their queen bee is also zelrin, cause all the rest of them do dancu around him

rhaeggar is aunt jamaica cause he like being on top of wafflez
sarsbear is uncle jacob rice packages cause when you kittenim up he feeds a family of 3 poor asian ride paddy workers

edit- apparently C O O. K H.im is censored. makes as much sense as this post

(edited by ChesterWing.5321)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

United Kingdom guild, if you’re going to camp the jumping puzzle with 8 people, you shouldn’t lose to 7, it makes you look bad.

Also, your guild is now KoS in all JPS’s for several HoD guilds, just FYI.

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

If this is how it is everyday as FC and ET say, please move along SF. Go to tier 6.

Not before you guys say hello to T8

Waiting to welcome ET to T7 with open arms.

How about SF moves up. Whoever wins in T8 moves up. Then Anet can figure out the rest in tiers 6 and above. Then we can call it good.

ET, HoD and DR would be interesting.

Looks like there is still a big gap in rating for ET to close though.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I’m disappointed that there’s anyone that isn’t kill on sight at all.

Not killing enemies in the puzzle is tantamount to letting them take your keep while you stand on the walls and watch.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

I’m disappointed that there’s anyone that isn’t kill on sight at all.

Not killing enemies in the puzzle is tantamount to letting them take your keep while you stand on the walls and watch.

Meh. I just don’t attack out of common courtesy. The -sole- person I struck first, I waited until after he had opened the chest in EB. He wound up rolling away and off the platform, and I didn’t pursue – just PMed him (we’d been in a party earlier) and joked about it.

I haven’t done the JPs in a few days, though. I’m shying away from WvW for the most part until SF goes up or we go down a tier. Everyone keeps saying “fun fights, fun fights,” but it really isn’t when you double – and seemingly near triple – our numbers.

Like I said earlier, I won’t delve into insults. But I can’t have any higher respect for anyone from SF when I have no idea what their individual talent is; only their mob prowess.

Even that, though, is ANet’s fault, so I don’t fault SF for playing the game the way it’s able to be played.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I still don’t understand why people feel the need to object to a shift in the metagame in this tier.

If your server needs you to form ranks and push, you better form ranks and push if you want to win.

Personally I enjoyed playing months of small group tactics with my mesmer outside of the zerg while we were down in T8. Then the T2/T1 transfers arrived and my server needed me to function as part of the zerg, so I picked up a decent medium to large group warrior build.

Is it my favorite thing to play? Absolutely not.

Is it what my server needs me to do? Yes.

If you’re not willing to bear the weight your server needs you to carry, don’t go looking for a lighter weight. Just let someone else do it.

When high tier zergballs swooped down and sat us down hard last reset night, we adapted. Why? We still wanted to win.

Regarding letting people go about their business in the jump puzzle: being nice isn’t always the right thing to do, especially if it will directly contribute to losing.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(edited by silverfire.2547)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

IMO From what i have been following the eventual match-up’s will be:

Server/Reason for placement

T6 >
-Sorrow’s Furnace / Large pop but big coverage gap. both ET and FC had biger nite crew.
-Darkhaven / Baced on score should be a nice match for SF.
-Northern Shiverpeaks or Gate of Madness* Hard to place -.- GOM if there population switches back to WvW from PvE

T7>
-Northern Shiverpeaks or Gate of Madness* / As Above
-Eredon Terrace / with Agg and FOE this is appropriate. (without Agg or FOE 24th)
-Devona’s Rest / good server but no match for SF or DH.

T8>
-Henge of Denravi * / population dip sorry but its true :/
-Ferguson’s Crossing / lowest population server in NA but with the only server wide public TS makes us more organised.
-Isle of Janthir / all the bandwagoner’s left. also large AU time coverage but no US time coverage.

High possibility for change = *.
Not necessarily that order but very close.

P.S. I kinda miss you SF, having you in T8 was frustrating for the PPT but then again it meant I didn’t have to care. i could just wonder around picking fights. Especially after our server organisation week last week. (rolling over 50 SF with 20 FC “Pain train” was alota fun)

also no offence intended by this post. just IMO and we will see if I’m correct in a month or two.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

(edited by XxNuggetxX.7823)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

United Kingdom guild, if you’re going to camp the jumping puzzle with 8 people, you shouldn’t lose to 7, it makes you look bad.

You are giving away our secret weapon! Server Police ALLCAPPING it in /t!

>.<

-Miss Fisthammer [CSI] | HoD – The layover server.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

well if IoJ keeps this up we probably wont be in this tier much longer than the next week… so maybe everyone can breathe a sigh of relief?

>darkhaven doing to T6 what we’re doing to T7

brb being mildly worried

Disciple of Quag

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

T7>
-Eredon Terrace / with Agg and FOE this is appropriate. (without Agg or FOE 24th)

T8>
-Ferguson’s Crossing / lowest population server in NA but with the only server wide public TS makes us more organised.
-Isle of Janthir / all the bandwagoner’s left. also large AU time coverage but no US time coverage.

Honestly, HoD wouldn’t have any issue with staying tier 7, if not for the fact that SF seems to focus almost (ALMOST) entirely on us. For example, the majority of the past two days, they’ve had a solid presence in HoD BL and none (aside from the occasional, single camp) in NSP.

Maybe NSP has put up a better defense?
Nope – the entire time, including now, HoD has kept a moderate presence in NSP. We -are- currently down to two camps in NSP’s BL, but I imagine that it’s because our forces (the ones that haven’t been demoralized away) are attempting to push back the constant zergs in our own BL – despite us being down almost 50k points.

Even in the three days prior to the free transfers, we had the lead against NSP and GoM. The week of transfers and the week following, we maintained a solid lead. Until we were singled out by SF, we were fine.

Now, again, there are no insults. Just stating exactly what’s been going on – SF is playing the game by the rules. I’m not hating on them; in fact, I feel as if they’ll be a good contender against one of the top four tiers and may even climb to the top (good luck – serious!)… but if we fall to tier 8, it’s because our playerbase dropped from seemingly being singled out by a server with a MUCH higher population.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

T7>

T8>

Honestly, HoD wouldn’t have any issue with staying tier 7, if not for the fact that SF seems to focus almost (ALMOST) entirely on us. For example, the majority of the past two days, they’ve had a solid presence in HoD BL and none (aside from the occasional, single camp) in NSP.

Nope – the entire time, including now, HoD has kept a moderate presence in NSP. We -are- currently down to two camps in NSP’s BL, but I imagine that it’s because our forces (the ones that haven’t been demoralized away) are attempting to push back the constant zergs in our own BL – despite us being down almost 50k points.

Even in the three days prior to the free transfers, we had the lead against NSP and GoM. The week of transfers and the week following, we maintained a solid lead. Until we were singled out by SF, we were fine.

Now, again, there are no insults. Just stating exactly what’s been going on – SF is playing the game by the rules. I’m not hating on them; in fact, I feel as if they’ll be a good contender against one of the top four tiers and may even climb to the top (good luck – serious!)… but if we fall to tier 8, it’s because our playerbase dropped from seemingly being singled out by a server with a MUCH higher population.

Nope it only seems like it man. We have been dealing with large numbers of SF in our BL all day too.. The difference? Well NSP had no presence on any other map, everything devoted to defending our BL. HOD? Yep, big zerg on NSP map while their entire BL is red.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

The first day, PVP decided to hit HoD due to none of us being there. Second day we split evenly between the two, third day we hit NSP and just today we hit NSP. We people in PVP and SF like to hit the person in second hard to keep their scores together thus putting the score gap ahead. Also, at the time HoD felt like they had a lot more numbers than NSP, sorry to see the dip in population.

All that aside, let’s talk about NSP BL tonight. The numbers of NSP out there tonight were outstanding. PVP tried to hold our ground but we got witled down until we were no more, this happened twice at bay and once at the supply camp. Not to mention all those arrow carts and seige inside the garrison, I must have had at least 1000 arrows sticking out of me at the end of that. Really solid defense guys. Even though we dropped we did our best. Keep it up NSP.

Also, to the HoD that descided to put a bunch of seige ontop of the roof vista in the north of NSP BL, way to crash 80% of our games by firing all that seige at once. Was really fun though trying to get to you, hiding from the seige. Was really funny indeed, too bad none of us got to see it through (I understand that some of you crashed as well?) .

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

Also, to the HoD that descided to put a bunch of seige ontop of the roof vista in the north of NSP BL, way to crash 80% of our games by firing all that seige at once. Was really fun though trying to get to you, hiding from the seige. Was really funny indeed, too bad none of us got to see it through (I understand that some of you crashed as well?) .

I got a kick out of that, and coincidentally took a pic for everyone.

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Injudice.9304

Injudice.9304

Yeah…looks like a nice chunk of our population is gone… Looks like we will be red again soon and stay there for… well who knows LOL. At least we are very comfortable as red for having been there for weeks on end ;D

Co-Leader of [VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Character: Glademane Svanhild (Warrior w/ Twilight)
HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

The first day, PVP decided to hit HoD due to none of us being there. Second day we split evenly between the two, third day we hit NSP and just today we hit NSP. We people in PVP and SF like to hit the person in second hard to keep their scores together thus putting the score gap ahead. Also, at the time HoD felt like they had a lot more numbers than NSP, sorry to see the dip in population.

All that aside, let’s talk about NSP BL tonight. The numbers of NSP out there tonight were outstanding. PVP tried to hold our ground but we got witled down until we were no more, this happened twice at bay and once at the supply camp. Not to mention all those arrow carts and seige inside the garrison, I must have had at least 1000 arrows sticking out of me at the end of that. Really solid defense guys. Even though we dropped we did our best. Keep it up NSP.

Thanks for the compliment and it as been really fun fighting you and your guild.

Heiann – NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

I got a kick out of that, and coincidentally took a pic for everyone.

This was so much fun. We kept trying different things to get position and each one kept failing one by one. Was a blast trying to get to you though. Really wish half of both sides didn’t crash there, it may have been a long standoff. Hats off to you guys, that was really cool.

(edited by D W.5179)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

Yes it was great I put up a post in the forum called wvw with Hod’s Mend

super good times guys
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-shenanigans-from-HoD-s-Mending-the-Ruined-1/first#post1795348

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

(edited by spiel.5149)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

so far GT and kom and paxa are strong on HoD. IDK about vlk yet but im saving judgment.

paxa is basically a swarm of bumble bees protecting their honey and queen bee at this point

their honey is zelrin, cuz he smooth and sticky to all you but when I come around he becomes S*** cause i eat him all up

their queen bee is also zelrin, cause all the rest of them do dancu around him

rhaeggar is aunt jamaica cause he like being on top of wafflez
sarsbear is uncle jacob rice packages cause when you kittenim up he feeds a family of 3 poor asian ride paddy workers

edit- apparently C O O. K H.im is censored. makes as much sense as this post

Zelrin is indeed the honey and the queen bee, he gives the best bjs for legendaries.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

T7>

T8>

Nope it only seems like it man. We have been dealing with large numbers of SF in our BL all day too.. The difference? Well NSP had no presence on any other map, everything devoted to defending our BL. HOD? Yep, big zerg on NSP map while their entire BL is red.

Hahahaha finally others that know the pain we went thru for a few months. It always feels like they are focusing but in reality they have both your BL’s full with SF Zerg! that’s just the extent of the outnumber you now face.

I’d also like to thank you two for the non-troll response. A decent discussion is always welcome

it was a difficult decision to place HOD the only reason I put you in my theoretical T8 is from the forum talk it looks like you may have lost most of your transfer’s

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.