4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

The only way for SoR or BG to beat JQ is to quit the bickering and constantly push JQ week after week. It wont matter who comes up to T1, JQ has superior numbers to put on 2 fronts, have people watching towers/camps and scout the enemy. JQ will gladly sit back and let the bickering continue knowing that at the weeks end they will win by 40k+

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Chilling with Foo at the beach dueled a bit

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Ok, who spilled water on JQ’s overnight/morning crew and then fed them? I swear their numbers have doubled since last week this time of day.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

The only way for SoR or BG to beat JQ is to quit the bickering and constantly push JQ week after week. It wont matter who comes up to T1, JQ has superior numbers to put on 2 fronts, have people watching towers/camps and scout the enemy. JQ will gladly sit back and let the bickering continue knowing that at the weeks end they will win by 40k+

TBH This is not a easy since both BG and SoR consider the other as a weaker enemy.(comparing with JQ)
I do enjoy fighting with JQ. But when you lead 1/3 manpower of the server, you have to think abt ppt instead of looking for pure fun. Its not rational to hit the tough rock when you dont have too many chips on hand.

For the last three hours I mainly attacked BG at EBG. Not because I hate BG or afraid JQ. Just because it makes sense.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

JQ has a higher WvW population than other servers. The general population including PvE of the top 3 NA servers is a lot closer than folks would think.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

JQ has a higher WvW population than other servers. The general population including PvE of the top 3 NA servers is a lot closer than folks would think.

That applies to all N/A servers, one comes to think of all servers potential for WvW, all the way down to T8 .

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

The vitriol spewing everywhere is amazing in this thread… So much so that a mod had to slap your wrists….

In reply to the fickle minds who keep posting the “Ex-SoS guilds” have given up, I find this funny as it is now, 12am Tuesday for Western Australia / Singapore (GMT+8) and 3am for East Coast Australian / SEA (GMT+11).

Currently MERC has 60 people online of that 30 are in WvW (this is 8 hours after the start of our primetime) and we are still fighting the endless hordes of JQ on BG BL. This might be surprising for those of you who keep yelling at the top of your lounges that MERC, ND, AoI etc have given up, I’ll tell you this noone sieges up and holds SoR Hills or JQ bay better / longer than AoI does.

ND fields amazing numbers during SEA they log onto BG BL being pushed by FoO nightly, odd how we never see the SoR garrison pushed by the same force.

The so called “given up” guilds, are alive and kicking and aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Trolls, go!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Ok, who spilled water on JQ’s overnight/morning crew and then fed them? I swear their numbers have doubled since last week this time of day.

Jade Quarry doesn’t have a night crew.

Our days simply never end.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nibi.3572

Nibi.3572

alright who turned JQ login server off

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Aw crap… the day ended?

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Yeah, I think a high % of the folks on JQ play WvW at least part of the time – a lot of players bounce back and forth between PvE, Dungeons, Fractals and WvW.

In fact I don’t even know any PvE-only players. Can’t think of a single one.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jonathan.1580

Jonathan.1580

Hasnt it always been about pop? On every tier over each 24 hour day? tick tick tick =)

I will say this though and I will floored to hear otherwise but BG has the best commanders, If i had a nickel for every time we would be in BG BL and 30 of us wipe 40 SoR then waypoint run to JQ and then wipe them? over and over..EB is even worse, BG constantly is baiting and luring and ambushing and or flat out just running over both of these servers.

Its gotten so bad SoR wont even fight us and just runs away unless they have twice the numbers. Call me out and I swear I’ll fraps it with a clock to show you just how often it does happen.

As far as Dble teaming well doh yeah they are.. why shouldnt SoR play passive towards JQ enabling BG to get pinched? I would too.. they’re teams/Comms talent just are not as good AND they are in 2nd place so points do the talkin.

I mean kitten double 3 days straight and SoR barely ahead as of yesterday and still they think theyre good? ya’ll so funny =) just point at the score thats all you need but dont say anyhting about ya’lls wvw is as good as ours

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Yeah, I think a high % of the folks on JQ play WvW at least part of the time – a lot of players bounce back and forth between PvE, Dungeons, Fractals and WvW.

In fact I don’t even know any PvE-only players. Can’t think of a single one.

This weekend I had to guest to a different server to level an alt in PvE doing events. I tried in JQ but I was all alone

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

A bunch of guilds on SoS were unhappy with second place so they went to BG. People blame Tsym. There is a rumour a bunch of guilds are unhappy on BG… so people blame Tsym? Maybe, just maybe a bunch of guilds don’t like coming second and Tsym was a scapegoat all along.

Whatever you may say, this last quote by you lost you all your credibility. Please refrain from speaking if you don’t have proper information on the servers.

Just wondering, SoR youve been t1 for about 3 months. have you ever beaten JQ once?

They don’t need to. They are more then happy coming 2nd by targeting whoever JQ is after. Many guilds on JQ had bitterness with SoS and then BG becuase it is partly SoS so naturally JQ went after them, followed by the forever 2nd place server that is SoR. Then, when JQ needs some ppt to make a clear first, they will go after SoR. The SoR forum warriors will then show up on the forums with “look guys, JQ and us are fighting. See, there is no 2v1”.

And here we go with the 2v1 complaints. Correct! we never hit JQ ever. When it was JQ/SoR/SoS matchup we only hit SoS, even when SoS lost most of their wvw guilds the last 2 weeks of the t1 matchup we ignored JQ and went over and spawn camped the dead server to death!
Man im glad I picked the right server. BG doesn’t know what to do when they don’t come in first and blame everyone else but themselves. These tin foil hat comments bring me back the forums everyday. thanks for the entertainment. The amount of times that SoR reached 0 ppt in the past couple months is staggering. But yet here we are giving JQ everything we got. Says alot about our community when you spend MONTHS of not winning, dropping to -100 ppt for 8-12 hours everyday yet somehow we managed to never drop down a tier and have only gotten stronger.
I seriously would like to see BG play that out and see if it would make their community stronger or be the death of the server. BG’s first loss to HoD (titan alliance) was followed by the first mass migration of guilds off BG. Will it be the last time?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I agree that we should really lay off the 2 v 1 post . Being blue by design is going to lend itself to 2 v 1. That’s what sucks about being in the middle. 1st place is trying to stay first while 3rd place is trying to stay in tier. This is as about as close as these match ups are gonna get . I don’t see SOR being able to match Jqs coverage even with their new transfers and Bg won’t be pushed out of tier anytime soon. So lets just take all this pressure off and go back to having fun. Things are settling down finally so there should be some good fights to be had in the future

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

What an awesome first night in T1 for [AFS]! Its great to fight you guys again.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update would be a nice thing

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

fragnstein.3486

TBH This is not a easy since both BG and SoR consider the other as a weaker enemy.(comparing with JQ)
I do enjoy fighting with JQ. But when you lead 1/3 manpower of the server, you have to think abt ppt instead of looking for pure fun. Its not rational to hit the tough rock when you dont have too many chips on hand.

For the last three hours I mainly attacked BG at EBG. Not because I hate BG or afraid JQ. Just because it makes sense.

I was there in EB. I know its not easy, but if your allowing JQ to have half the map while the other 2 forces fight for 1/4 of the map it only extends JQs lead. The only way to take the lead is to constantly attack the lead, otherwise SoR/BG is playing for 2nd

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I was there in EB. I know its not easy, but if your allowing JQ to have half the map while the other 2 forces fight for 1/4 of the map it only extends JQs lead. The only way to take the lead is to constantly attack the lead, otherwise SoR/BG is playing for 2nd

This in a nutshell . It would take an actual alliance to beat JQ at this point. Problem is 3rd place would really get the shaft

(edited by Darkjoy.3092)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: scamtron.3610

scamtron.3610

Its gotten so bad SoR wont even fight us and just runs away unless they have twice the numbers. Call me out and I swear I’ll fraps it with a clock to show you just how often it does happen.

As far as Dble teaming well doh yeah they are.. why shouldnt SoR play passive towards JQ enabling BG to get pinched? I would too.. they’re teams/Comms talent just are not as good AND they are in 2nd place so points do the talkin.

I mean kitten double 3 days straight and SoR barely ahead as of yesterday and still they think theyre good? ya’ll so funny =) just point at the score thats all you need but dont say anyhting about ya’lls wvw is as good as ours

Ok Ill take the Troll bait…..and say prove it. Please FRAPS any equally sized SOR force running from a fight, Guilded our Rallians doesn’t matter…. unless your running interference while we try to run to defend a point we usually stand and fight.

Every server up here has great commanders, and some not so great commanders. But hats off to all of them across the 3 servers for putting in the time and hours to keep Tier 1 competitive.

Also props to JQs force in BG BL last night…very fast response times w/ tremendous force. I hope my bags provided you with sum nice shiny’s.

<3 Blinxxx / TheGraced – SOR

Blinxxx/The Graced/Scamtron -SOR-

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jonathan.1580

This in a nutshell . It would take an actual alliance to beat JQ at this point. Problem is 3rd place would really get the shaft

This above is wvw 101… and SoR tried to push on JQ a lil the first day this week and were several thousand pts behind blackgate remember? They had to focus entirely on Blackgate. Left to their own designs with a 3 way game BG’s superior commanders and tactics wins the PPT. JQ punishes SoR severely for misbehaving. SoR plays JQ game and JQ allows them to be in 2nd place by focusing us and relatively leaving SoR alone. This meta actually is applied across all BL’s… I dont blame SoR its the smart play..( silver medal better than bronze ) JQ is fine with that because it ensures they’ll always be in first and getting the gold.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Some lovely battles happened on BG BL at late SEA time, thank you JQ for fighting!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Funny. I have a different perspective. All I ever see are the backs of BQ/JQ players because they run away even with 3x our numbers. Come into our BL and I guarantee you we won’t run.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Are you complaining about being double teamed? We get double teamed too. All night, every night, JQ and BG attacking us at the same time from opposite sides of the map. Imagine that…..

Also, you confuse points with ability like many people. The score doesn’t mean jack when it comes to your ability to fight. You don’t get points for killing people.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I agree that we should really lay off the 2 v 1 post . Being blue by design is going to lend itself to 2 v 1. That’s what sucks about being in the middle. 1st place is trying to stay first while 3rd place is trying to stay in tier.

It isn’t even about being ‘blue’. It is about the game itself being designed around a three sided fights. All three servers, in every single matchup, and in both NA and EU are getting double teamed.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

This above is wvw 101… and SoR tried to push on JQ a lil the first day this week and were several thousand pts behind blackgate remember? They had to focus entirely on Blackgate. Left to their own designs with a 3 way game BG’s superior commanders and tactics wins the PPT. JQ punishes SoR severely for misbehaving. SoR plays JQ game and JQ allows them to be in 2nd place by focusing us and relatively leaving SoR alone. This meta actually is applied across all BL’s… I dont blame SoR its the smart play..( silver medal better than bronze ) JQ is fine with that because it ensures they’ll always be in first and getting the gold.

That isn’t WvW 101. That is more like a fictional writing class. Almost everything you posted is incorrect.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

fragnstein.3486

At the end of the week, the scores would be much closer and anyones game. Otherwise it will continually be JQ winning by 40k+, while SoR/BG fight for 2nd

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Funny. I have a different perspective. All I ever see are the backs of BQ/JQ players because they run away even with 3x our numbers. Come into our BL and I guarantee you we won’t run.

It’s to your perspective, in my experience, JQ almost always runs and SoR only stays and fights if they have a tactical advantage. BG (the group I’m in) only runs when we have lost the fight and a large majority of the group is dead. Please keep in mind that this is a generalization of what I see happening during the time that I play in the BL that I happen to be in. Point is I bet everyone one can say the same thing but shift the servers around to fit there situation. There has been plenty of times I have seen both SoR and JQ run from a fight that they outnumbered us but on the flip side I have seen them stick there ground and fight. The same can be said if they were out numbered.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I think the fairest way to look at this is all servers have groups that run, and all servers have groups that do not. Which server has the most of one or the other is not a very good platform to try to make a stance on who’s better than another, because the data is heavily skewed by personal perception and player bias. I’ve seen groups and guilds run when I didn’t think they should have, but that doesn’t mean I think everyone on that server runs from a fight, nor do I think that group runs all the time. Every encounter has it’s own set of many many different and constantly changing variables that there’s no way to draw any specific conclusions.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

We could always merge BG server and SoR server.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Not gonna happen.

Also, 3 posts without unnecessary insults and name calling thumbs up

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

At the end of the week, the scores would be much closer and anyones game. Otherwise it will continually be JQ winning by 40k+, while SoR/BG fight for 2nd

Right. Barring huge transfers this won’t change much. The next big purge will be when that other game is released as I suspect it will take a big chunk of the player base from GW2.

Player base will still play both games and no one will leave GW2 for good since it has no sub fee but the frequency of logins will change quite a bit so am sure T1 will see some impact.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

You know that won’t happen, although a collapse from a big server with the transfers aimed at either server could do the trick.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Hey all.
I just enjoyed my first day as a commander on SoR borderland. I’d like to thank the endless hordes of SOR who pinned us down into our own spawn after a great Briar fight. really good fights there, i think we smashed a couple of trebs, catas, rams and golems before we finally broke.
After that i would like to give mad props to everyone from my own server that refused to run, but fight on, capping camps at first and then rushing bay and T3 Longview tower and capping it.
In the course of 1 hr we went from being pinned down in spawn to trebbing garri from Longview.
Thx for the fights both SoR and JQ. I hope i can have many more of these epic hours as a commander :-)

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Hey all.
I just enjoyed my first day as a commander on SoR borderland. I’d like to thank the endless hordes of SOR who pinned us down into our own spawn after a great Briar fight. really good fights there, i think we smashed a couple of trebs, catas, rams and golems before we finally broke.
After that i would like to give mad props to everyone from my own server that refused to run, but fight on, capping camps at first and then rushing bay and T3 Longview tower and capping it.
In the course of 1 hr we went from being pinned down in spawn to trebbing garri from Longview.
Thx for the fights both SoR and JQ. I hope i can have many more of these epic hours as a commander :-)

More like 4 hours, but meh who is counting.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jonathan.1580

Are you complaining about being double teamed? We get double teamed too. All night, every night, JQ and BG attacking us at the same time from opposite sides of the map. Imagine that…..

Also, you confuse points with ability like many people. The score doesn’t mean jack when it comes to your ability to fight. You don’t get points for killing people.

huh your like the King of taking what ppl say out of context master Covenn, I never complained about being double teamed..its like a compliment isnt it? To be double teamed means to be feared. and surely your not going to imply that forces being = that either JQ or SoR can match our best commanders on the field?

IF I had a wish that could come true it would be for the leaders of all 3 realms to agree to an EB 3 way TOURNEY with rules mind you.

Each server puts up 1000 gold.
3 teams 50+ each led by each realms chosen commander
All 3 running the map for position until one engages the other
No interference. Once two teams have engaged the other must pull off and reset at WP
First team to lose to both servers or twice to same realm is out.
After that its best 2 out of 3 engagements for the remaining two realms

Winner takes all! Losing realms commanders must send alts to the victors LA named after their char and server and announce they are there to pay the debt of 1000 g.

just a rough idea but imagine the FUN! no PPT.. no pop BS no alliances.. just hard hitting fun

ah to dream

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Hey all.

More like 4 hours, but meh who is counting.

Pretty sure i started fighting at 18:30 my time and stopped at 20:10. Aight i’ll give you that. It was 1hr and 40 minutes.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Enjoyed the fights this weekend. Many thanks to both opponents. Played mostly on SoR BL, some great encounters. Last nights (my time) fight in Hills was a lot of fun. You SoR folks were dug into that lords room like ticks and it was clear we were not going to cap it without more supply which we didn’t have At that point, a retreat of sorts seemed like the best option.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

urek mazino.4026

You know that won’t happen, although a collapse from a big server with the transfers aimed at either server could do the trick.

Hey, u still missing T1 lol

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

Aw crap… the day ended?

I lolled. +1

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

huh your like the King of taking what ppl say out of context master Covenn, I never complained about being double teamed..its like a compliment isnt it? To be double teamed means to be feared. and surely your not going to imply that forces being = that either JQ or SoR can match our best commanders on the field?

IF I had a wish that could come true it would be for the leaders of all 3 realms to agree to an EB 3 way TOURNEY with rules mind you.

No interference. Once two teams have engaged the other must pull off and reset at WP

Winner takes all! Losing realms commanders must send alts to the victors LA named after their char and server and announce they are there to pay the debt of 1000 g.

just a rough idea but imagine the FUN! no PPT.. no pop BS no alliances.. just hard hitting fun

ah to dream

The funniest things about your posts are that…

a) You think that being double teamed means to be feared
b) Blackgate has the best commanders

When in reality…You get double teamed because
a) You are the weakest
b) Your bad commanders made tactically unsound decisions, and put you in a position to be double teamed.

WvW 101 for you.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

ah to dream

Neither JQ nor SoR can match your commanders on the field…

Wait, seriously? How could anyone even claim to know that! And why would anyone even SAY that?

I’ve worked with at least 100 different commanders since the days of super secret double blind beta. Some good, some bad. Some horrible. 5 or 6 truly superior commanders that could almost will things to happen. Drop the whole 30 v 40 because that happens daily. I’m talking about things where my head would start spinning and enemies melted when there was nothing there but a handful of players and a half built arrow cart.

GREAT commanders. EXCEPTIONAL commanders.

None of them were from BG.

Because I don’t play on BG.

You just don’t know the commanders on JQ or SoR and are using your selective sample of experiences to back up an unquantifiable claim. Even sPvP couldn’t settle it fairly. GvG couldn’t settle it and neither would this fantasy EB tourney.

If BG’s commanders are that good, live stream it and send us all the link so we can see for ourselves.

Other than that, this is just hot air. I’d never come here and claim any commander is better than another, let alone a whole server magically has all the good commanders, and the rest are no match. I’m going to hazard a guess and say it’s an equal distribution per capita.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

this is from devon and can apply to the t1 situation:

Unfortunately, there could be many reasons that those servers are doing poorly, including that people stay away because they are doing poorly. Creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. This change will help only a little because it isn’t going to actually change the skill level of any servers, we are just going to mess with the numbers to try and fix the impacts their scores have had on everyone else. There are more holistic changes that will need to be made to try and solve this problem for the long term, but we can do this today, so we are.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

urek mazino.4026

This above is wvw 101… and SoR tried to push on JQ a lil the first day this week and were several thousand pts behind blackgate remember?

Credibility, you just lost it

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Hey BG,

Just a friendly Kain wishing you all the best. T1 sounds tough but I know you guys got what it takes to stick it out.

And remember our good old T2 thread whenever it gets heated in here. (You were meant to bring balance to the T1 server trolls, not join them!)

<3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

this is from devon and can apply to the t1 situation:

Unfortunately, there could be many reasons that those servers are doing poorly, including that people stay away because they are doing poorly. Creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. This change will help only a little because it isn’t going to actually change the skill level of any servers, we are just going to mess with the numbers to try and fix the impacts their scores have had on everyone else. There are more holistic changes that will need to be made to try and solve this problem for the long term, but we can do this today, so we are.

Changes? What changes?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Hey all.

SoR BL from JQ spawn through Briar to Bay was also fun as hell over the weekend, I had such a good time. Really intense.!

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

(edited by Midnightjade.3520)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I find it funny that someone from Kain makes a nice post wishing BG the best and people from SoR are the ones that jump all over it. You talk about BG’s forum warriors yet your being negative and disrespectful.

And for the record BG wasn’t “nice” to kain because we were winning. We were nice because they are a amazing server full of upstanding players! It was a pleasure to to have fought them and I’m sure a lot of BG would feel the same. If I remember right the first week Kain was in T2 with us, it wasn’t all cupcakes and rainbows…the difference is the forum trolls were far and few between.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

I dont think there is an official double team happening in T1.

Well I can say for what I see in SoR, and never have a Commander tell us to do anything to help or double team with any other server, not in chat and not in the server TS.

What happens sometimes is that when we realize that JQ or BG is attacking each other we have an opportunity to get stuff that is not protected because of these fights, and so we attack by flanking the other side. It may look like double team but it is not, just as this weekend JQ and BG attacked us at the exact same time a lot of times… really gave us the feeling that it was a double team specially when JQ was camping our EB spawn area while BG attacked Overlook.

So sometimes we try to take advantage from a situation but we dont have an alliance or any kind of pact with any other server. And I think is the same for BG, I do not think they have a “dark pact” with JQ.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

(edited by albotelho.2931)