4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Just want to throw out there that VK did not zerg down CERN, there were 4 rounds from the video I watched. I wasn’t present but I believe both had fun and walked away with a better understanding of pvp. Props to them for coming out.

Fair enough, so [CERN] wasn’t that guild. Thank you for the reply.

I must have misunderstood you’re question as well. As was just said, VK did 4 enjoyable rounds with CERN. We appreciate the time and hope to do it again with them and others.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

I seem to recall one of our guilds (I forget which exactly) GvGing [HOPE] last week. They won. [VK] then proceeded to slaughter them with a zerg ball. Was that you guys?

Ummm sorry? CERN did GvG HOPE two weeks ago, three rounds of 15v15. CERN won one match, HOPE won two, (2-1). It was for fun and nothing that serious (hence neither side gloated about winning) and HOPE didn’t use any type of group compositions, we just through together what we had. Check your facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pwvfo3mR-gU

Good lord man, reading comprehension. I ASKED IF THAT GUILD WAS [CERN]. I DID NOT SAY IT WAS [CERN]. Check your eyesight.

CERN is the only guild HOPE has GvG’ed, so maybe you should change that because “YOU DID SAY HOPE”. Check your typing.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Just want to throw out there that VK did not zerg down CERN, there were 4 rounds from the video I watched. I wasn’t present but I believe both had fun and walked away with a better understanding of pvp. Props to them for coming out.

Fair enough, so [CERN] wasn’t that guild. Thank you for the reply.

I must have misunderstood you’re question as well. As was just said, VK did 4 enjoyable rounds with CERN. We appreciate the time and hope to do it again with them and others.

No, I get it now. HOPE GvG’ed [CERN] then [VK] did. When someone says wow we got zerged by VK after GvG’ed with [HOPE], you can see how that fits both interpretations. So, yeah this is completely my misunderstanding here. My apologies.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Just setting the record straight. All good, friend.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Yes, I’m part of CERN. No I wasn’t there (I work 50-60 hours/week and couldn’t make it). Yes I’ve seen vids posted both by Alaric and the one from HOPE (not sure who was recording that one) and CERN has altered their playstyle and group composition in wvw accordingly. Learning from these awesome GvGs is pretty handy in knowing what kind of group compositions you’re liable to be facing throughout the week – and then figuring out how best to destroy those compositions.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Atrophied.8725

Also, mad props to VK and alaric, your grouping for water blasts is INSANELY tight. Well done, really good coordination. Shame you didn’t keep fighting in that one where you started losing people fast (round 3) – you’ll note we always fought to the last?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

My point isn’t to reflect on past battles and decide who won what and all that but to say, let’s do some more GvG.

It’s taken you 10 paragraphs and 6 posts to ask people if they want to do some more GvG? I’d hate to take your order at a restaurant.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Yes, I’m part of CERN. No I wasn’t there (I work 50-60 hours/week and couldn’t make it). Yes I’ve seen vids posted both by Alaric and the one from HOPE (not sure who was recording that one) and CERN has altered their playstyle and group composition in wvw accordingly. Learning from these awesome GvGs is pretty handy in knowing what kind of group compositions you’re liable to be facing throughout the week – and then figuring out how best to destroy those compositions.

^ This guy. Thank you for posting this. Hopefully we can all do more of that sometime this coming week.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

We suck at WvW…but we can beat you at GvG?

Talk about a strawman arguments.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

(great stuff)
…The biggest thing when it comes to server ranking is population. Servers need 24/7 coverage to be a tier 1, they need 18-20 hour / 7 days coverage for tier 2, and it drops steadily after that.

Great post and I felt accurate. May you receive many +1s for it.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

My point isn’t to reflect on past battles and decide who won what and all that but to say, let’s do some more GvG.

It’s taken you 10 paragraphs and 6 posts to ask people if they want to do some more GvG? I’d hate to take your order at a restaurant.

Harrish, is this a personal attack on me or are you offering [DIS] up for a GvG?

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

One final goodbye to last match as a new one begins. Everyone loves reset, at least on TC. I hate to sound smug, but I think its going to be a good one, so lets keep it classy and remember to respect each other! Here’s just a quick minute of last night, but it pretty much sums up the week for [PiNK].

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

One final goodbye to last match as a new one begins. Everyone loves reset, at least on TC. I hate to sound smug, but I think its going to be a good one, so lets keep it classy and remember to respect each other! Here’s just a quick minute of last night, but it pretty much sums up the week for [PiNK].

Yeah, that was a blast. I was following Deyja the whole time, wading through that sea of red with my guardian. I love hanging out with PiNK, always a fantastic showing and good fun. Deyja is one hell of a commander.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Also, mad props to VK and alaric, your grouping for water blasts is INSANELY tight. Well done, really good coordination. Shame you didn’t keep fighting in that one where you started losing people fast (round 3) – you’ll note we always fought to the last?

Okay drop all the kittening bull kitten chest thumping. kitten off already with it.

CERN. We had even numbers, you got an idea of how we play there, we took that fight on literally 1 minute notice. We switched players out becuase OTHER PEOPLE WANTED TO FIGHT TOO! For the most part we simply took 1 guard out for another. Or something of that nature. Its actually pretty common in GvG to change people out . We have an 80 man guild. we ALL LOVE this kind of stuff. I’m never going to tell one of my guys ‘nope sorry you can’t fight, its these 15 the entire time’

Come on dude. really

Anyways,

fighting to the last is not something you typically do. Normally when its well and done, you just say gg let the guys rez and reset. I respect the fact that you want to fight to the last, but its not wvw. Its gvg in wvw if that makes sense lol.

Thank you for the comments. We work ALOT on stuff of that nature.

We will always take any fight any time any day. You want one. You know where to come.

Also 15v15 is so strange. It was actually kind of hard to do. Fun but different.

Keep it up CERN. You guys are fun. Stay classy my friends.

Heres the link to the video if people are wondering what the kitty cat we are talking about:

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

So much TL; DR in this thread.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Atrophied.8725

Sorry if my sarcasm came off badly. It wasn’t meant that way. I have huge respect for VK. You guys are really good at what you do (also; using your militia as bait to pull our zerg through a choke, and rolling us from behind was genius, and we fell for it the other night on EB. It hurt. A lot.)

I was on FA as part of PTX before they jumped to SoS and started going in a direction I wasn’t happy with. I ran with commanders like Bit, IrSyKo, iBludgeon and you, Alaric. I have no ill feelings towards you, and love this matchup. Trash talk is part of the game, though, and guild/server pride is something that I hope we all have.