5/3 T3 Kaineng/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

3 [BV] showed up to fight at fight club…. lost to everyone there and left…. bring moar next time?

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

New arrow cart traits does not inculde a zoom out to achieve a top down birds eye view to point the targeting cursor. Hills inner keep champion room is enclosed with just one entrance. The keep lord is down one level with stairs leading up to this entrance. At a lower level, u can target the entrance but it’s not possible to target a distance away from that because at normal zoom out u cannot see so far.

This is the same as ACs used by attackers able to reach over the keep wall and hitting defending ACs inside the keep on ground floor. Normal zoom out cannot be done because the keep walls block vision and your targeting cursor cannot target the enemy inside. Another way to explain is "line of sight " blocked by walls.

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Know what’s important to do? Mesmer sweep your keeps.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Sol.8341

We rather learn to play fair and use legit tactics than learn to use hacks to pretend to be a decent player. Your problem, u fix it, no charity from us.

You present yourselves on these forums as seeking fun fights and talking about fight clubs, whinning about enemy using ACs (normal way) , whining about enemy zerg. But we are telling you, we don’t see any of that to give your credit. Against a superior skilled enemy, we will admire and seek to learn, but using hacks to get that advantage is nono.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The people (me) who are complaining about arrow carts are complaining about the new meta of building them in open field combat when they have superior numbers in the first place. Maybe your server should extend your policing of hacking to policing of forum posting because you are Kaineng’s worst poster. You can ignore facts all you want, we have lots of video from reset night that you can go over, whereas you just have a loud mouth.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

you just…. no.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Excuse me… do u have a permit for that arrow cart

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Welp moving on…so Yaks has a good chance to get 2nd. That should be interesting

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Sol.8341

The people (me) who are complaining about arrow carts are complaining about the new meta of building them in open field combat when they have superior numbers in the first place. Maybe your server should extend your policing of hacking to policing of forum posting because you are Kaineng’s worst poster. You can ignore facts all you want, we have lots of video from reset night that you can go over, whereas you just have a loud mouth.

Superior numbers is debatable depending on the hours you play. It should be obvious that Kaineng NA coverage is hurting at the moment.

Fielding ACs in open field combat is legal fair combat and both sides can do it. Do you want to go on to say Magumma does not use ACs in open field ?

If you find hacking / bugging on reset night, post video on youtube and the guild leader will take a look and flush out the cowards. You have pinpointed reset night (weekend warrior) so that is slightly easier to get those cheaters. I take it that you are satisfied with the play u getting on weekdays ?

in WvW

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

3 [BV] showed up to fight at fight club…. lost to everyone there and left…. bring moar next time?

Forum warriors are out in full force for Mag…

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Pls provide video evidence of our server not cheating on the weekdays Weekend Warrior Saiyr.

That’s right… u have none.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Forum warriors are out in full force for Mag…

Are you saying he’s wrong? I wasn’t there.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Magumma please turn off GW2hacksuite v4.3 ASAP and leave off while we are being investigated.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Sol.8341

No, it’s literally not debatable because I am talking about my specific experiences at reset night. ACs in open field combat is “fair” but it’s also “really stupid meta” and there is at least one guild on your own server that agrees with us and they said so earlier in the thread. So you can feel free to place open field carts if you want, and I will continue to be proud of our ability to wipe superior numbers even when they set up siege. I consider it to be a sign of admitting defeat/fear.

Step in the other guys shoes, if they are using game legit tools to fight a battle, they are trying hard and learning to improve themselves. Remember that some players are not level 80s and using crap leveling armor. If the sub level 80s do not join in WvW, you might have less easy fun slaughtering them and feeling superior.

Kaineng lags behind the other two realms in T3 in defending and using seige to defend. This is probably in our DNA from WM leadership in offensive / attacking play. RE has improved and using them for a tower defence. I think this is them trying to improve in a legit way.

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Saiyr hacked into my house. It was weird; started attacking my dog and capped my kitchen.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

StealthSnake.9134

Saiyr hacked into my house. It was weird; started attacking my dog and capped my kitchen.

Saiyr does that to me every day :<

I keep reporting him irl, but nothing.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Well you obviously have a reinforced gate and have yet to fix the glitch on it.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m sorry I only attack dogs because they scare me. I need to attack them first so they don’t smell my fear.

Not sorry about the hacking part, though.

Saiyr does that to me every day :<

I keep reporting him irl, but nothing.

That’s because I am a GM of “irl”

Well you obviously have a reinforced gate and have yet to fix the glitch on it.

+1 would read again

in WvW

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Are you saying he’s wrong? I wasn’t there.

I lost, another person won and tied, and our ele’s fight went on for 5 mins since no one would die if i remember correctly.

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Hey [BV] had a good time at fight club. Thanks for coming out. those 3v3 and 5v5’s were fun.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Not to be rude, but you’re awful and probably don’t understand siege placement. Garrison and EK are especially bad for being able to cover 100% of the area with only a few pieces of siege. Keep in mind that you can use ACs to target behind walls, so long as you can move your camera around to view that piece of ground. An example would be placing ACs behind the four “pillars” of the walls on Garrison’s second floor and being able to target the entire walls without being able to be seen.

tl;dr: Get better and learn siege placement in the new meta.

Thank you for trying to explaining this, but this is on 2nd floor, higher level targeting similar level or lower level targets. Can you explain to this noob how possible to put AC on ground floor in front of a wall and target enemy on ground floor far away from that wall on opposite side ? Your line of sight is always blocked by that wall.

Honestly, by the time you got to the inner, you probably didn’t see the real arrow cart because it would be dead. The safe ones below were probably just to protect chokes later.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

don’t read forums much but Kaineng seems very whiny. Its like they are used to winning now they are not they don’t know how to handle it. I played quite a recently and have seen one thing I would call a exploit (not a hack). I saw it done once. I do not see hacks being openly shared.

I am on Maguuma (have been since the game came out) but only start WvW recently. From what I can tell there is not promotion of exploits and cheaps although I would assume they do happen the same as they do on every server.

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

well then….. kain is mad….

said bye right afterward. not even a thank you

Attachments:

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Good one Kaineng

Attachments:

in WvW

StealthSnake.9134

Not any better than BV

Resorting to killing people at fight club.
So classy of them~

Stealth Snake – Necro

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

lol…. they were mad at the engineer

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

It’s because they lose all 1v1’s obviously.

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
Rethesis Guild
Kaineng Server (too poor to transfer)

This is honestly my favorite thing. You transferred to a bandwagon server and got stuck there.

Actually, no, I’ve never transferred. I’ve been here since I started playing back in Nov. The sig is just me being snarky, which doesn’t come out too well in text.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Yuuppp! I had fun killing all the BV people. I was the asuran mesmer Ze Illusionists..

;)

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Good one Kaineng

LOL @ the emote spamming after 5+ run over 1 guy. Kaineng Squire [CNB], sir, you are one bad mama jama. No lie.

It’s like we’re fighting Crystal Desert again.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Yuuppp! I had fun killing all the BV people. I was the asuran mesmer Ze Illusionists..

;)

did you read my sig…? (its me salad :O)

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in WvW

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

Kain, do you understand how PPT works? I woke up this morning to see that you had finally accomplished to secure your BL and take our(Mag) corner of EB. I noticed that you ignored Yaks who has less coverage overnight than we do. By thinking you were “sticking” it to us you helped us, you see you lost the opportunity cost of over 100ppt you could have taken from Yaks and we still would be where we are, with our BL waiting to wipe you from the map once we get out of bed. And we hit yaks too that is why we had 470ppt yesterday.

You lost around 4000 points. gj

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

in WvW

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Can people post scores I wanna see this intense battle for first

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.2937

Titan.2937

Lots of good duels and brawls last night with BV at SS mag bl. I was the naked dual sword mesmer who went 16/0/1 against yaks (to the permastealth thief who beat me, grats! You annoyed me to death). Whisper me anytime for some duels.

Titan
[WäR] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.2937

Titan.2937

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

A fun fightclub turned into an all out brawl over Duke’s lowbie engi… sounds like my kind of party.

Titan
[WäR] Maguuma

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

Nope because he can easily pan his camera around to look above a gate or wherever he needs to look on the other side to Target what he wants, ctrl t him, or have someone in his party ctrl t it and its done. I know exactly how this works because I’m an ele and have done the same trick with dragons tooth so I speak from experience.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Wooooow we’re not even supposed to talk about hacks on the forums can we not get our thread closed plz & ty

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Can you guys post some score updates etc please?

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

Mods have closed down a lot of our threads but have recently ignored all the threads maguuma has had. This thread should have been closed down a while ago along with all of our threads with CD and SBI and yaks and DB lol.

But yes an update would be nice. Stuck at school :/

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Nope because he can easily pan his camera around to look above a gate or wherever he needs to look on the other side to Target what he wants, ctrl t him, or have someone in his party ctrl t it and its done. I know exactly how this works because I’m an ele and have done the same trick with dragons tooth so I speak from experience.

So how many classes have range skills to hit something they cant even see? Just curious as this seems a little unfair to every other class in WvW.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

To bushido, not deep enough if dragons tooth can hit it :p

To little feather, not too sure to tell you the truth. Big disadvantage of it however is that its slow, so against people its almost useless, against siege somewhat effective but it is an ele, we aren’t very hard to kill if you know what your doing and we sure as hell can’t escape anymore if you decide to come down and Chase us Haha.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Three guys accidentally clip through a gate that’s been bugged for ages? New metagame: accuse your opponents of zoomhacking!

Clearly Kaineng only lost their 20k+ lead because every single player on Maguuma is using zoom hacks and wall hacks.

Please, my Kainey friends, if you truly think one of our players is using some kind of hack, report them to ANet immediately by right-clicking their portrait. If you recognize their guild tag please contact one of their GMs (I think most of the major Maguuma guild leaders have represented themselves in this thread.)

We don’t tolerate hackers on our side either. Hell, I actually had my officer position in DFND temporarily revoked for posting a wall-jumping montage after it had been patched out. And this was before I was even in DFND on a completely different realm.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

(edited by robocafaz.9017)

in WvW

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Hey [BV] south supply camp at windmill is fight club. Way to be cool.

Let us know when you want to fight club, so you can prove numbers mean nothing.

I fought a number of you guys 1v1 a few days ago was pretty fun. Only one I couldn’t beat out of the 5 I faced (i think it was 5) was that ele and that ended in a tie. I was glad you guys decided to 1v1 me though instead of all coming in at once, that would’ve sucked.

/wave

That was a nice 5 minute fight we had that ended in shrugs. lol

Also, to that WaR guardian I dueled last night, nice tied duel too

P.S. You dang mezmers need to be nerfed I got my facerolled by 3 of you guys last night.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

(edited by nikkistar.1409)

in WvW

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Yeah, then why is it that every time I show up at fight club I get ganked by every DARP and DFND there; and when i run into a group that doesnt, none of them can kill me.

And it doesnt stop at fight club, when I am roaming and am spotted I am automatically targeted and most of the time i can either get away or kill them if it was 1v2 — sometimes even 1v3’s

And I take it none of you were there when our group of 10 people wiped out an entire mag zerg at a camp, then 10 mins later again @ a vet. When you guys saw us again your zerg was too scared to approach a small group of 10 people.We dont need to “resort to killing people at fight club”

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Not any better than BV

So classy of them~

Yeah, then why is it that every time I show up at fight club I get ganked by every DARP and DFND there; and when i run into a group that doesnt, none of them can kill me.

And it doesnt stop at fight club, when I am roaming and am spotted I am automatically targeted and most of the time i can either get away or kill them if it was 1v2 — sometimes even 1v3’s

And I take it none of you were there when our group of 10 people wiped out an entire mag zerg at a camp, then 10 mins later again @ a vet. When you guys saw us again your zerg was too scared to approach a small group of 10 people.We dont need to “resort to killing people at fight club”

So since we gank you at fight club “every time”, you never run into anyone who loses to you? You may not “need” to resort to killing people at fight club, but it’s pretty clear that’s exactly what happened in the screen shots. Where are yours? Oh wait…sensing a pattern here.

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

DFND here. We ran over fight club once earlier this week because people participating in it kept taking South South.

If you want to have your fight club have your fight club, but if you step on our Wub Wub we’re going to step on your Club Club.

Deany Kong – #magswag

in WvW

saiyr.3071

DFND here. We ran over fight club once earlier this week because people participating in it kept taking South South.

If you want to have your fight club have your fight club, but if you step on our Wub Wub we’re going to step on your Club Club.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. I think it happened last week too? It’s all a blur. We definitely had a group flag some people who kept running out of fight club to flag the SS cappers. I was one of them and have no problem admitting it.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

Yeah, I recall breaking up a fight club one time this week but it was because there was an attempt to siege up South South with 3 ballista and 2 arrow carts at which point neutrality was revoked. Even then I only attacked people who attacked while clearing the siege and camp area. Perspective makes a rather large difference, yes?

in WvW

jaycatano.6738

Well we did wipe kain yesterday at the fight club because they were stacking up in the orchard and looked like they were about to attack, people don’t usually stack up when they come to a fight club. It was nice working with BV to wipe them, could have saved some for me though

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

Well we did wipe kain yesterday at the fight club because they were stacking up in the orchard and looked like they were about to attack, people don’t usually stack up when they come to a fight club. It was nice working with BV to wipe them, could have saved some for me though

“STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!”

Did one of them record it? If it goes viral on YouTube the MGPD might put you on paid vacation.

… “MGPD”, I think I know what my next video’s going to be.

Deany Kong – #magswag