Blacktide/Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Come on stop it, you friends from sfr deserve the truth, it’s just a huge and organised trolling that start on the french forum to kitten you off, yes we did recruit in the midle of last week a most of 130 players are canadians, that’s why northern shiverpeaks is so weak at the moment…
But you guys should take it as a way to improve your coverage and recruit some more players from Asia or America, and then and only then you and Bt will be able to compete.

Btw thanks to our friends from AS for their help!

(edited by ladyfabulous.1403)

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Come stop it, you friends from sfr deserve the truth, it’s just a huge and organised trolling that start on the french forum to kitten you off, yes we did recruit in the midle of last week a most of 130 players are canadians, that’s why northern shiverpeaks is so weak at the moment…
But you guys should take it as a way to improve your coverage and recruit some more players from Asia or America, and then and only then you and Bt will be able to compete.

Btw thanks to our friends from AS for their help!

that was supposed to be a secret like our last week alliance with Blacktide and Quaggans … Why why why?

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

which alliance don’t be silly…

in WvW

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

On another note, the lag this weekend has been awful – hitting skills and nothing happening – responsible for mass deaths due to me dropping a portal in a corridor and not in the lords room becasue I didn’t know where the hell I was..never had such bad lag

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

On another note, the lag this weekend has been awful – hitting skills and nothing happening – responsible for mass deaths due to me dropping a portal in a corridor and not in the lords room becasue I didn’t know where the hell I was..never had such bad lag

Massive lag indeed. I just made sure I stayed with the commander, spammed the skills I wanted to use and hoped for the best…

Attachments:

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

map switching and inter maps communications for nightcrew is something you learn in EU tier 2 when your server is not carried by an NA guild. you just skipped that part.
ask Elona, Deso, AS or BT they know it…

Yea thats why we beat Elona and Deso before PRX even joined SFR. Sounds legit bro.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Cyan.7269

Cyan.7269

Above poster is completely right

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

map switching and inter maps communications for nightcrew is something you learn in EU tier 2 when your server is not carried by an NA guild. you just skipped that part.

Shows how little you know about who you are fighting against. SFR won T2 3 times in a row before PRX even showed up. And we won without nightcrew cause we didn’t had any. In comparision to your all-night crew, we now have a single guild. Stop crying and get some sleep for a change, world will not explode.

Also enough with those fake night numbers you people keep bringing up. We ARE there, we SEE what we are up against. You don’t have to tell us. Enjoy 2 weeks of PvDoors, we come back in New Year for you.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

S’funny. SFR goes to sleep some time after midnight a couple of thousand ahead and wakes up to find viz have a 10K lead.

That plus calling in reinforcements from other servers plus the spies – not a lot of respect for Viz atm…..

in WvW

Posted by: Niadon.9270

Niadon.9270

Well done tonight in Garrison at BT border, seems we have left SFR and VS high and dry with the aching backside:D

Far ShiverPeaks
Endure Pain [PAIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Guildie made this fun short

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Erostrate.4326

Erostrate.4326

S’funny. SFR goes to sleep some time after midnight a couple of thousand ahead and wakes up to find viz have a 10K lead.

That plus calling in reinforcements from other servers plus the spies – not a lot of respect for Viz atm…..

Nightcap is part of the game since day 1. Yes, it’s boring when you wake up with a full map controled by the ennemy, but rules are the same for everyone. It’s a 24/7 game.

Reinforcements ? Tell me one new guild tag. Myself, I can tell you many guild which migrated to BT or SFR during previous weeks or months. It’s part of the game , free transfers. So stop whine.

Why is there always drama in these thread, whatever the server.
Anyway.

I’m enjoying fights atm, even if BT and SFR seems to have more people in christmas holidays than VS. Last night, PRX crew were much smaller than they used to be.

I was a PUG some hours ago in a fight around the south camp in SFR BL, MORT against OSC were really fun to see.
MORT won most fights , mostly with very nice portal bombing, but were wiped in the end because they were too splited (maybe they went back to fight again, but I was not there). Too bad I don’t know how to film because it was amazing fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Okamy.8235

Okamy.8235

Also enough with those fake night numbers you people keep bringing up. We ARE there, we SEE what we are up against. You don’t have to tell us. Enjoy 2 weeks of PvDoors, we come back in New Year for you.

You were not on VS BL yesterday, you wouldn’t say it is PvDoor if you were.
At 3am (gmt+1), we spent 2 hours, 4 golems, i don’t know how many ram/.. to take down Bay.
We were facing a PRX huge group (easily 40+). When our friends from EB almost destroyed everything in the SFR side, they switched, bay collapsed, EB completely changed. SFR side was blue again, we lost klovan very fast.
I left at 5:30 am, our BL was very calm and fully green, but there was still a lot of fight in EB.

We have a very decent night team, but SFR also have one.

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Nightcap is part of the game since day 1. Yes, it’s boring when you wake up with a full map controled by the ennemy, but rules are the same for everyone. It’s a 24/7 game.

Reinforcements ? Tell me one new guild tag. Myself, I can tell you many guild which migrated to BT or SFR during previous weeks or months. It’s part of the game , free transfers. So stop whine.

Why is there always drama in these thread, whatever the server.
Anyway.

I’m enjoying fights atm, even if BT and SFR seems to have more people in christmas holidays than VS. Last night, PRX crew were much smaller than they used to be.

I was a PUG some hours ago in a fight around the south camp in SFR BL, MORT against OSC were really fun to see.
MORT won most fights , mostly with very nice portal bombing, but were wiped in the end because they were too splited (maybe they went back to fight again, but I was not there). Too bad I don’t know how to film because it was amazing fights.

Nightcap is part of the game since day one with EU players on EU ladder, this is totaly fair.
But where is the fairplay when EU server fight against US/EU/RU server ?

in WvW

tita.6358

Yea thats why we beat Elona and Deso before PRX even joined SFR. Sounds legit bro.

i’m not talking about actual Deso and Elona but about what they were when they played in t1 before getting destroyed and having their players transfering or stoping the game because T1 is boring/too hard time taking.
no worries here. you will know soon enough what i’m talking about
btw Deso T1 and BT T1 have been 3 times harder opponents than you are, ticking at 650+ when you strugle to reach 500 at full power in night. even AS with half your population at night was harder. without PRX you won’t even beat Blacktide and they are not even playing the game anymore. won’t take long…

enjoy the holidays, january will be brutal

see you on the battlefield

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

I can easy predict the end of SFR in T1 in, what? 3 weeks max.

Remember FS when I said that this server will reach the rank it deservers after the beginning of 1-week matchup, far before russian guilds left for BT or SFR.

What will be the next international super-server to beat the world (VS)?

in WvW

tita.6358

probably Piken Square.

lots a retired t1 Veterans are gathering there after their defeat to heal their wounds. somedays with SFR reinforcments they may be enough in that graveyard to push again in T1 ^^

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

tita.6358

stuff

By what metric did you come to the 3 times harder conclusion? You got a certain calculation method? Please do share.

easy : RUIN and XAoc had 3 times PRX numbers during offpeak… nothing more

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

probably Piken Square.

lots a retired t1 Veterans are gathering there after their defeat to heal their wounds. somedays with SFR reinforcments they may be enough in that graveyard to push again in T1 ^^

But why would anyone want to push to tier1 once theyve been there? In middle tiers matches are much more fun and less zergy. Plus one doesn’t have to be 24/7 focuced into WvW to have success.
If your server ever reaches top tier it’s a good idea to move down a few ladders, you’ll have much more fun. Also much less ego boosting and blame game in mid tiers.

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Kingface.9781

stuff

You are such a try hard. Like I even care about t1 or ppt or score, I just find this entire ordeal amusing, and through your posts, you strike me as an individual who takes great pride in things that dont matter, aka tryhard.

By what metric did you come to the 3 times harder conclusion? You got a certain calculation method? Please do share.

All I know is that last week on the last day of the match up you nubs had the lead, and when it actually mattered, make it or break it, SFR pulled ahead straight throughout EU primetime. On the map I was present on (BT) we actually managed to break VZ so bad that the commanders quit the map and gave up 3 hours prior to the match ending.

So /care

Sure. But of course, nobody from SFR talked about the 40k points lead on monday transformed on a -1k points lead on friday afternoon.

Well, yes that’s maybe your own definition of breaking someone.

The truth is you sweated profusely and did a ton of poo in your pants all week long.

Break VZ, huh?

Anyway again, gg to SFR people who deserve the victory for their courage and their abnegation. The last matchup was a blast.

Merry Christmas~

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in WvW

Posted by: Cyan.7269

Cyan.7269

Remember FS when I said that this server will reach the rank it deservers after the beginning of 1-week matchup, far before russian guilds left for BT or SFR.

if we are SOOO BAD its funny that even thou VZ worked so hard day and night to beat us we still won last week? hmm really strange for such a kitten server with no dedication. Even VZ players here commit it sucked when they worked so hard for nothing etc etc. But i guess when ur friend server aborall or whatever their name is come over you will work together and yeah we might drop down to t2 but that just shows how bad and pathetic you are to need help from another server when you got maxed slots in all battlegrounds 24/7 i know a guy who told me its always queue for Wvw on ur server since you got so much ppl playing all the time. So with that being said its kinda funny you lost with your numbers….

Team Sweden SFR

in WvW

tita.6358

oh team Sweden is on SFR ? i thought they were on FSP and Deso. you are a multi servers guild?
reading the future for you: you will be on Piken Square next year. start making friends there

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

if BT and SFR seems to have more people in christmas holidays than VS.

Wow, just wow

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

if BT and SFR seems to have more people in christmas holidays than VS.

Wow, just wow

We do?

in WvW

Kingface.9781

if we are SOOO BAD its funny that even thou VZ worked so hard day and night to beat us we still won last week? hmm really strange for such a kitten server with no dedication. Even VZ players here commit it sucked when they worked so hard for nothing etc etc. But i guess when ur friend server aborall or whatever their name is come over you will work together and yeah we might drop down to t2 but that just shows how bad and pathetic you are to need help from another server when you got maxed slots in all battlegrounds 24/7 i know a guy who told me its always queue for Wvw on ur server since you got so much ppl playing all the time. So with that being said its kinda funny you lost with your numbers….

Team Sweden SFR

Don’t worry, last week you just managed to get a 40k-points lead past the week-end (thanks T1-up adrenaline) and we all saw the result, a victory of 2k points on the line.
The next ones won’t be the same.

Sweat me a river please.

The day when your server will be able to do what VZ did last week and since the release, I eat my kitten. I guess this day will never come as you start to pave the way for your future whines about Arborstone “touch my tralala” stuff.

Cya and IMPACT!~

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

I think the real issue here is the threat of the Xmas mobs: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/im-very-tired-of-it/first#post1070284

or players assaulting a door when a wall 10 meters from them has already been down for 20 minutes

there are noobs on all servers.

Gj for lvl up, you should spend some points in those traits

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Lol VS complain about everything, the number 1 EU server for WvW (overall) and they still moan, even if a server beats them they have an excuse.

Keep it up and servers will let you play in there yourselves

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Red Guard will not be out much till 2013.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Belette.9380

Belette.9380

Merry Christmas too, have fun and a lot of pleasure during theses days !

See you in 2013 on battlefields

Fëar Morniëo [FM] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Okamy.8235

Okamy.8235

Merry christmas everyone. I hope SFR enjoy PvDoor on christmas. No queue at 11pm on EB, i never saw this.

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Merry christmas everyone. I hope SFR enjoy PvDoor on christmas. No queue at 11pm on EB, i never saw this.

Relax is only 17:00 In Canada
P.S. Merry X-Mass to everybody

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Happy xmas everyone.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Cue 30 pages of VS hypocritical whining.

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

happy holidays to everyone from The Oscure – Seafarer’s Rest.
Even the pirates have a Christmas feeling

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jCA2V.jpg[/IMG]

Attachments:

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Dremora.5390

Dremora.5390

Congratulation with your christmas, but we don’t have this catholic holiday, and we will be very sad on PvDoor all day. However, we have same friends on BT who will not let us get bored.

Seafarer’s Rest
The Rise Leader [Rise]
Dremora Last Word – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Christmas is optimal time to play because santa did bring me lot’s of candy. Well maybe i try to level couple alts.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

ur friend server aborall or whatever their name is come over you will work together

You make my day, thx it’s xmas !

We spy nothing stop these kind of rumor ; and you can lost respect for us if you want , your honor serv took one tower on our homemap by two times using a bug.

I congratz the rise commander

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5430/gw025d.jpg

Tower cap before the door open , i am really impressed. We were in inferiority but you go without fairplay , just screw me.
And don’t talk about mesmer , this tower was our since 3am , this happenned after 9am .

I hope this bug will be report soon, like bay bug was.

It’s sadly, but you provoke this “exploit” when accidentally pulled our mesmer directly to the tower. It is not our initiative, as a simple coincidence.
We promote fair play. I hope for your insight.

… as a simple coincidence his cat jumped on the keyboard, droped his portal and screamed into TS “kittenzzzz frugizzz!!”

it’s ok, seems legit.

jade sea, EU

in WvW

Posted by: SilentKill.9586

SilentKill.9586

As a so called T1 noob, I do pay attention in fine detail to those I play against. Do I care about winning in wvw no. I do love wvw but I really do not care. I play on sfr and have been since the 2nd week I joined. I am a NA player in a EU guild due to the fact that most of my old bf2 buddies formed a guild and they are almost all EU players. I played the whole week last week and I must say it has been the most fun in wvw I have had since I started. After maybe the first 2 weeks of me being on sfr we got our stuff together and starting winning. We easily dispatched most of the servers we faced. I am here to tell you it was not our night crew doing it either. I play between the hours of 10pm and 3am EST and we had a very small dedicated smart crew fighting the night zergs. Always outnumbered we outsmarted the enemy and defended our key points on key maps. As far as prx is concerned I am not a part of them but of course they have had a huge impact when we faced vz and bt partly due to bt hours of play and the vz having a good night crew every night.

Here is the thing though all last week up until maybe thursday I would say fights were about even and I quickly learned most of the guild names I was facing. After Wed. night I started seeing all these different guild names that I had never seen in the past 3 days of fighting. Now we go into the current week of fighting and vz has almost triple the numbers at night and the zerg is relentless. I just got off the EB server xmas eve 11pm my time our keep was taken by no less the 60 vz lmaoooo it was so bad I could only see 10 at a time and then the zerg just followed. I mean it has to be like 5am there in Frenchie land right? Do all the French hate Santa or something Now I am not saying anything about recruiting because any server must recruit to survive but, something obviously happened between this week and last. I think honesty would be the best route for some of those guys complaining lol.

Snoopysrevenge “They’re So Angry”
TIE Guild Leader
Mag Commander

(edited by SilentKill.9586)

in WvW

Posted by: Dremora.5390

Dremora.5390

… as a simple coincidence his cat jumped on the keyboard, droped his portal and screamed into TS “kittenzzzz frugizzz!!”

it’s ok, seems legit.

You would have done differently in this situation? Cool story.

Seafarer’s Rest
The Rise Leader [Rise]
Dremora Last Word – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Koops.6097

Koops.6097

After Wed. night I started seeing all these different guild names that I had never seen in the past 3 days of fighting. Now we go into the current week of fighting and vz has almost triple the numbers at night and the zerg is relentless. I just got off the EB server xmas eve 11pm my time our keep was taken by no less the 60 vz lmaoooo it was so bad I could only see 10 at a time and then the zerg just followed. I mean it has to be like 5am there in Frenchie land right? Do all the French hate Santa or something Now I am not saying anything about recruiting because any server must recruit to survive but, something obviously happened between this week and last. I think honesty would be the best route for some of those guys complaining lol.

As a VS player since the very beginning end a member of Grand Cross i can assure you that there haven’t been any transfer in our favor (maybe some isolated players but not more). We face you with our regular forces as we do since few months now.
We have a good nightcrew we won’t deny that but we do not have any guild from outside Europe. We may have some players from NA or Asia but it’s a very small amount dispatched in EU guilds.
VS isn’t in T1 since the beginning for no reason, we are because we learn very soon to organize our server and especially our nightcrew.

I am myself part of our nightcrew and i can assure you that you are often more than us at night you just don’t know yet how to organize yourself to counter us on 4 maps.

SFR is indeed a strong server but don’t jump to conclusion too quickly. A 1 timezone server isn’t number 1 for no reason

May the fun of good fights be with you.

Merry Christmas from VS.

Koops – Fëar Morniëo [FM] – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Eugene.7358

Eugene.7358

It’s sadly, but you provoke this “exploit” when accidentally pulled our mesmer directly to the tower. It is not our initiative, as a simple coincidence.We promote fair play. I hope for your insight.

More than six hours of waiting in the tower? Cool story bro.
Btw still a lot of ALT-F4 from representatives Seafarer’s. So sad

in WvW

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

It’s sadly, but you provoke this “exploit” when accidentally pulled our mesmer directly to the tower. It is not our initiative, as a simple coincidence.We promote fair play. I hope for your insight.

More than six hours of waiting in the tower? Cool story bro.
Btw still a lot of ALT-F4 from representatives Seafarer’s. So sad

at some point every second VS/BT alt f4 on me sometimes i had several of them against lone me with guardian and they did alt f4 at their own supply depot.

go figure maybe explorers. not that does any difference. cool story though.

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

2012-12-25 08:04:02 118 262 +525
2012-12-25 07:38:18 116 974 +480
2012-12-25 07:19:09 116 310 +510
2012-12-25 05:22:15 112 376 +405
2012-12-25 03:13:48 107 599 +355

so much for Christmas on Vizunah.

Merry Christmas everyone.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Since we’re doing screenshots, Vizunah Mesmer inside SM walls, check.

I’ve been stuck inside a wall many times (always by accident), and I’m not a mesmer. Does this mean I cheat too? Just because it’s a mesmer, doesn’t mean it’s all on purpose and he’s trying to cheat (could be, but it’s not 100% certain). Don’t assume anything until there is rational reason and evidence to believe so.

T1 is ruthless and we all know that. Make sure your towers/keeps/castle are clean after every cap. Everything is possible and allowed until ANET changes the system or unless it’s against the ToS

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

Gotte love these frenchies whining about pvDooring, 1) its a valid strategy, 2) the only reason VS is T1 is because you guys are the masters of PvD, if you are honest you have to admit you win because you have a lot of people in night time to PvDoor, not because you have more skill than other servers.

I wont say VS is total crap at day, but they aren’t great either, but there is no denying VS is the server with the best night capacity at the moment and that is why you are where you are, so don’t sneer others for PvDooring while your server is numero 1 at that.

(edited by smitske.4912)

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

Since we’re doing screenshots, Vizunah Mesmer inside SM walls, check.

Maybe a bug, the other day i fell under the map, i could go everywhere…
http://hpics.li/4ee9661 (obviously i’ve reported the bug).

Anyway, we do countless of tp mesmer, do not forget to check your castles.

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

i thought Canadians have same timezone as US.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

i thought Canadians have same timezone as US.

Timezones*

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

What is the relation between Canada and Vizunah ?

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

What is the relation between Canada and Vizunah ?

amuse all the french speaking EU community about “blame canada” argument ?

Perhaps one day, they will name one canadian guild on VS.

Please leave our cousin alone. Blame : coffee, unemployeds, childs, students, housewifes, NEET, french social system … really you can, but they are all on the same timezone. : >

jade sea, EU