Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Tonight was rare for us in having that many show up in EB. Kinda sucks fighting equal numbers for once doesn’t it?

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Tonight was rare for us in having that many show up in EB. Kinda sucks fighting equal numbers for once doesn’t it?

Huh?

Mag usually faces unequal numbers and is the underdog.

[SU]

in WvW

Gravy.7589

In the tier above, absolutely but not this weeks matchups.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

But you said it like a zinger as if we never fight on equal footing.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Nah, just chest thumping a bit bout our defense in SM. All in fun :P

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Good times!

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Yeah, you guys aren’t doing too too terribly. Just keep up defense like that.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Good times!

Why am I never in the pictures, Are you ashamed of me?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Embarrassing.

2-3 hour siege to take Stonemist from Maguuma and they just walk right back in with no resistance.

This server really makes me sad sometimes. I was standing right on the entry point when they showed up, and gave everyone at least 10 minute warning in all borderlands. No one came.

You have to take in consideration that its a weekday, and by the time we took SMC and the green keep it was close to midnight and most of the oceanic crew needs to go to bed and wake up early for school/work the next day. So its not so much about the lack of effort, rather, its just a fact of life.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Fight club is still going on if anyone’s interested~

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

I was just trying to hug the Golem with my tornado….. =/

Attachments:

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Covenant.1238

Covenant.1238

Had a blast with the 5v5 and 10v10 tonight [PYRO], glad we were finally able to get together. According to millenium we’ll be fighting again this next week so let’s do it again sometime?

Covenant ~~SBI~~
GM of The Undead Lords (UDL)
Undead Lords

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Had a blast with the 5v5 and 10v10 tonight [PYRO], glad we were finally able to get together. According to millenium we’ll be fighting again this next week so let’s do it again sometime?

Well, there is a 0.1 difference in the rating between Maguuma and YB, so I’m not sure we are still fighting Mag next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Because http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA is 9 hours late, it would be nice if someone posted the present scores.

^,..,^

p.s. Salute Mags and Sbi. Was a nice week.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Updated MOS. Gonna be a real photofinish for if Yaks coming down or Mag going up.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Good times!

Why am I never in the pictures, Are you ashamed of me?

I’m sorry, for every screenshot I take from now on, I’ll make sure you’re in it.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Props to KA small group in Mag at SW camp. Sadly, we got more people than we wanted fighting you guys since pugs starting joining in. But it’s hard to give you must respect since your spam laugh at taking out uplevels and randoms, but that’s CD in a nutshell.

Show up to Fight Club some time, you might actually find an organized group to rival you.

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

That was interesting. You guys basically destroyed us in open field. You probably should have had that counter treb a lot earlier, though. I was rather amused that I was able to get 4 holes in your wall, with no resistance for a while. In the end, we also made some rather rudimentary mistakes. To whomever said that we need a particular style of zerg in EB in order to be effective…. Yeah, I think you’re right. We tried some strategic play but the mindset for split forces just wasn’t there. Oh well…. It was a fun battle and good work SBI.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Fun farming at SMC this morning, then we got outmanned and was zergged out.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

you guys had kitten load of sieges in there , i think i saw 5 ballistas stacking on each other , you werent outmanned for like 20mins , was a good fight though ..bombing lord room aint no zergging , wasnt expecting it to be free as i been told from you guys , but all for fun and loots..good fight.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

you werent outmanned for like 20mins ,

That’s because we were farming. Hence the word, until we were outmanned. Yeah, as soon as we got the buff, that’s when CD’s numbers grew and they started pushing. It’s not a surprise, the oceanic prime time presence of Mag doesn’t except to hold SM nor did we want to.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

SG guild of CD couldn’t take a tower from two people so they decided to glitch though the gates. I know you can do it by accident, but this wasn’t. It isn’t an exploit, but still, c’mon guys.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So, I kind of want to go back to T3… To any Maguuma players reading this, pretend I’m online and take some keeps.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

So, I kind of want to go back to T3… To any Maguuma players reading this, pretend I’m online and take some keeps.

People reading the forum are probably the people who can’t get on atm.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Please no.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Nah, I have a sleeper cell of followers who wait for me to tell them what to do on the forums. True story.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Nah, I have a sleeper cell of followers who wait for me to tell them what to do on the forums. True story.

Just like how we all follow you like lemmings when you jump off the cliff? Or how you lead us in a circle around SBI’s outer Keep to “fake them out”? :P

At least it’s not like when Duke used to lead us into a suicide mission. Those were some good times.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

There is bacon in T3, I DEMAND THAT BACON.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Please no.

Seems unlikely this week given how long it took us to close the morning point gap yesterday. But if it makes you feel better, Dragonbrand was completely dominating NA prime time for the past few days, to give you a feel for how SoS is.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Just like how we all follow you like lemmings when you jump off the cliff? Or how you lead us in a circle around SBI’s outer Keep to “fake them out”? :P

At least it’s not like when Duke used to lead us into a suicide mission. Those were some good times.

Lol I was making fun of Rekka at the time. Wasn’t to fake anyone out lol.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Please no.

Seems unlikely this week given how long it took us to close the morning point gap yesterday. But if it makes you feel better, Dragonbrand was completely dominating NA prime time for the past few days, to give you a feel for how SoS is.

The problem with SoS is that they’re not used to failure, that’s why DB could take the lead, SoS pretty much turned itself into a fairweathers fest, but if we talk about total coverage, they have more than DB.

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Looks like were in for another week with the MaGrub.

Attachments:

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Please no.

The problem with SoS is that they’re not used to failure, that’s why DB could take the lead, SoS pretty much turned itself into a fairweathers fest, but if we talk about total coverage, they have more than DB.

We’re a fairweather fest too. Sounds like we’re perfect for each other!!

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Please no.

I know why people want to go back to T3, and I don’t like being on the winning server either, but despite the population difference, I got more good fights this week than I have in a very long time. I just don’t want to go back to fighting zerg servers with zero roamers. Mag will almost certainly go back the week after, but even just one more week of decent wvw would be very nice.

Maguuma

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

OMG! I was in that group, and led them there. Am I internet famous now?

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

OMG! I was in that group, and led them there. Am I internet famous now?

I thought we were all internet famous anyway? Because you know…. Maguuma.

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Please no.

I know why people want to go back to T3, and I don’t like being on the winning server either, but despite the population difference, I got more good fights this week than I have in a very long time. I just don’t want to go back to fighting zerg servers with zero roamers. Mag will almost certainly go back the week after, but even just one more week of decent wvw would be very nice.

I agree the number of good fights this week was surprising given the population imbalance. I would say YB outnumbers us by the same margin as Mag, but there were few to any good fights I remember having with them.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think we’ve always thought we offered better open field fighting than everyone, everYB.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

I wish Yak’s Bend would stop being meanies. It’s our turn.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: MosesZD.7428

MosesZD.7428

Huh?

Oh please. That’s load of horse crap and I’ve got my daily “Outmanned Buff” screenshots to prove it.

We’re mostly out-manned all week. Same goes for CD, as I’ve seen them, a couple of times this week, have the out-manned buff, though they (overall) have far more coverage than SBI. I NEVER saw a Maguma sport the “Outmanned Buff” even once.

So, the truth is yesterday was the first day we fought equal numbers and we kicked your butts. Your excuses and chest beating to the contrary. I, with a support/bunker engineer pulled in 198 badges as we wiped you a good half-dozen, if not more, time when you tried to re-take SM.

OTOH, this afternoon we lost SM and the rest of our stuff on EB as there were just FOUR of us on the map by 1:00PM (CDT) and I was the ONLY person in SM. And on SBI + CD + EB we had, maybe, 25 people combined including the people doing map completion and jumping puzzles.

And that’s how it goes, on SBI, for hours at a time. We’re lucky to be able to keep our camps up from havoc squads as we can’t spare the men to patrol.

So, for some Maguma players to pretend they aren’t steam-rolling from numbers so they can beat their chests while lying… Whatever….

We had ONE day of almost equal numbers and we owned you. Otherwise, we just never had the numbers all week long.

in WvW

dreztina.4820

^
That’s a lot of text filled with a lot of rage for a post you misunderstood.

Maguuma

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

He was talking about when we’re in T3… no one here is arguing that we don’t have numbers on SBI/CD. I just took all of CD’s bl with 18 people… so there’s that. I took most of SBI’s with 20 while we were outmanned, too, though, so there’s also that.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

awkward moment ensues

in WvW

Posted by: MosesZD.7428

MosesZD.7428

That was interesting. You guys basically destroyed us in open field. You probably should have had that counter treb a lot earlier, though. I was rather amused that I was able to get 4 holes in your wall, with no resistance for a while. In the end, we also made some rather rudimentary mistakes. To whomever said that we need a particular style of zerg in EB in order to be effective…. Yeah, I think you’re right. We tried some strategic play but the mindset for split forces just wasn’t there. Oh well…. It was a fun battle and good work SBI.

It wasn’t quite that. We left the holes on purpose as we didn’t have anywhere close to your manpower (once again) as we had to defend both SBI AND EB with our zerg.

Obviously you wouldn’t know that. You come from a player-full, coverage-full server.

But it’s why we kept fighting Mag and CD in the inner-keep areas. That’s why you saw so many of us rushing in from behind your zergs to wipe you in the Lord’s room of Garrison, SM, Overlook, Bay, Hills, etc…

We had no choice. We can’t cover two maps. Heck, most of the time we can’t cover one. So, last night, we were spread way too thin for all we owned and had to beat back the Mag SBI zerg, the Magr EB zerg, the CD EB zerg (which gave up around 10PM and they went “outmanned” on EB until I logged off at midnight) and CDs SBI zerg.

As it was, we spent most of the night hopping maps. Which is why we’d start on one of your towers to take away your treb locatiosn, then run-off and disappear. We were having to get out of combat so we could rush to Garrison or Hills or Bay. This was also why we didn’t spend a lot of time counter-trebbing. We didn’t have time or supply (we were constantly repairing while being unable to protect our yaks (supply chain)).

I understand you wouldn’t know all this. But that’s what happened.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You come from a player-full, coverage-full server.

You have negative amounts of credibility by making this statement

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Screenie of outmanned taking all of EB and everything on SBI bl last night.

Because populations and stuff.

See ya’ll again at reset tonight. We wanted to escape, but no cooperation

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Huh?

Oh please. That’s load of horse crap and I’ve got my daily “Outmanned Buff” screenshots to prove it.

We’re mostly out-manned all week. Same goes for CD, as I’ve seen them, a couple of times this week, have the out-manned buff, though they (overall) have far more coverage than SBI. I NEVER saw a Maguma sport the “Outmanned Buff” even once.

So, the truth is yesterday was the first day we fought equal numbers and we kicked your butts. Your excuses and chest beating to the contrary. I, with a support/bunker engineer pulled in 198 badges as we wiped you a good half-dozen, if not more, time when you tried to re-take SM.

OTOH, this afternoon we lost SM and the rest of our stuff on EB as there were just FOUR of us on the map by 1:00PM (CDT) and I was the ONLY person in SM. And on SBI + CD + EB we had, maybe, 25 people combined including the people doing map completion and jumping puzzles.

And that’s how it goes, on SBI, for hours at a time. We’re lucky to be able to keep our camps up from havoc squads as we can’t spare the men to patrol.

So, for some Maguma players to pretend they aren’t steam-rolling from numbers so they can beat their chests while lying… Whatever….

We had ONE day of almost equal numbers and we owned you. Otherwise, we just never had the numbers all week long.

3 things

1) Your time of day doesn’t tell the whole story
2) CD and SBI were outnumbering Maguuma around Bony O’Clock today.
3) I was mainly referring to T3

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

This matchup is new and exciting.

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I love this wonderful time before resets… http://imgur.com/a/s1Tfp

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

I love this wonderful time before resets… http://imgur.com/a/s1Tfp

Hellstrof you just made my day.

For those who might wonder, the Flame Ram won the duel against the Veteran Guard.