Gandara Vs Baruch vs Aurora

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Vincavec-8350

Stop whining and adapt? flanking them? so your basically saying 8 guys go from the one side and 8 from the other against 60-80 guys who will ball up? loooooool

or by adapt you mean recruit more numbers, or get allies in the zone and counter blob you? looooool

The state of game people are turning WvW into is a bad joke and they are too blinded by the WXP to see it yet. When the novelty runs off you will be left with a lesser version of WvW that we use to play.

So many people have changed their gamestyle in such a short space for “progression” and kitten I am XX rank (who cares) and forgotten how to fight.

Where have the Gandaran guilds gone? where is Dius, Int, XxX, MM, Yak, WvW, TDA, GF, and plenty of other stand alone guilds?

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Spears.5381

Spears.5381

Could everyone just stop whining? -.-"

If you come to someone’s borderland with a Guild group, you’ll face a blob/zerg/whatever because that server’s Guild groups usually can’t get into that borderland because of queues in primetime.
It’s like that in all borderlands, no need to whine about it. Guild groups operate on enemy borderlands as a small unit, the ‘home’ server counters with a blob, because they usually have more people and Infantry/pugs/randoms usually don’t have a chance if they fight in equal numbers.
It happens in all battlegrounds, so don’t whine please.

And about [YOLO], it’s just for one day, get over it. At least our server shows some sense of community-spirit, which is apparently immediatly shot down because you guys can’t play as you like.

Engineer Spears – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Hey wam , TDA is around , and still the same 5-10 ppl out in enemy borders as usualy ….
Us beeing a blob is just a joke we run around ….
Same for dius id say , think XxX is mostly in EB , no idea about others , blob mentality has taken over a bit , i liked the times when we had commander with infrantry around an guild grps.

And james , from our pov you’re a blob :p , especialy when you handhold another guild wich convieniently you call “coordinating” , nvm it :p

We’re small scale guild , we dont blob , we usualy have couple of friends with us wich makes us go 10-15 sometimes, so if you were in our boots , how would you call 3 guilds holding hands(where each one of those by itself outnumber you?
But still i say come at us.

TDA

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

+1 respect TDA

Please don’t make excuses for blobbing Spears

If only more people had balls like TDA, they run less numbers than us (generally) but have similar mentality (not afraid of dying/engaging more numbers)

I don’t mind zerging, excessive zerging is the problem and find it pretty sad that so many players all of a sudden in wvw stop using their own initiative… sending entire zone for less than 20 guys is excessive… taking supply camps with 60 guys (100 supply limit) is excessive.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

Where have the Gandaran guilds gone? where is Dius, Int, XxX, MM, Yak, WvW, TDA, GF, and plenty of other stand alone guilds?

We’re stuck in queues because [YOLO] is filling up every map :/

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Vincavec-8350

Stop whining and adapt? flanking them? so your basically saying 8 guys go from the one side and 8 from the other against 60-80 guys who will ball up? loooooool

or by adapt you mean recruit more numbers, or get allies in the zone and counter blob you? looooool

The state of game people are turning WvW into is a bad joke and they are too blinded by the WXP to see it yet. When the novelty runs off you will be left with a lesser version of WvW that we use to play.

So many people have changed their gamestyle in such a short space for “progression” and kitten I am XX rank (who cares) and forgotten how to fight.

Enemy borderlands also. We only run 10ish ourselves these days. if TDA and Dius coordinate.. we might just break the 15 man total 8-)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

AG doesnt have the right to complain about blobs.

Noone has a right to complain about zergs!

Anet has given people the option to move to a low-medium population server for free, if you have not moved that means you accept that the current tier you are in will zerg and blob from both enemy servers and your own.

If you want to complain from now on about zergs, I suggest you look in a mirror and shout at yourselves for not moving when you had the chance. You have now chosen to play on this battlefield!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

long live YOLO!!!

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Branwulf.8673

Branwulf.8673

I don’t see the problem, Gandara never zerg.

http://imgur.com/a/B3KPv

Semper Dius – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

long live YOLO!!!

Indeed. The Bigger the Blob the sweeter the loot bags. Yo Yolo Next time you run into a tower all willy nilly you better make sure theres less than 10 inside defending against your 50+. Sorry about Wiping you at the stairs of Red Lake. I was all like “Oops Did We do That?!” and Yolo was all like “We only Live Once!” The funniest part is that less than 20 held your blob in check on Your own BL for hours. I guess its true what they say….
More Blobby More Problems

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

Posted by: Jacklo.4230

Jacklo.4230

long live YOLO!!!

Indeed. The Bigger the Blob the sweeter the loot bags. Yo Yolo Next time you run into a tower all willy nilly you better make sure theres less than 10 inside defending against your 50+. Sorry about Wiping you at the stairs of Red Lake. I was all like “Oops Did We do That?!” and Yolo was all like “We only Live Once!” The funniest part is that less than 20 held your blob in check on Your own BL for hours. I guess its true what they say….
More Blobby More Problems

Yeah, that was quite embarrassing. My thief managed to get to the Lords room and fought for a few minutes alone behind your siege, expecting more of us to push through at any moment. It didn’t happen lol.
In fact, had even 5 people pushed through at that point, I think we could have taken it.
To be fair, it was a pretty mindless attack and nobody was playing too seriously. Just having fun.

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

I don’t see the problem, Gandara never zerg.

http://imgur.com/a/B3KPv

As you can see in the pictures, we are just 10 groups ,each with their own commander, which happen to be in the same place at the same time. No blobbing as far as i can see.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

I would not say KISS, FURY, RDDT, UNTY are a blob

Everyone else does
They also make jokes saying ’we’re coordinating not blobbing’ when blobbing. (lol perfect example in post above, love the timing)
Haven’t seen FURY outside a blob once since the patch either so your ‘we dont blob, were a roaming guild’ is also pretty amusing.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

YOLO YOLO

Blob blob blobby…. blob blob blob.
Blob blob blob blob Blob blob blob blob. Blob blob blob blob. Blob blob blob blobbity blob. Blob blob blob blobbity blob.

Blobbity lollity blobbity blob.

Blob blob blob.

Blob of blobbity blob. TM ©
-editted- missed a blob.

@ Wamgor and Supersini.
Blob.

In all fairnesss. Thats really all I read and see… ?
Lets just have an awesome 1st april and a fun match-up and not about blobs of blobbity blob but about reports and great fights.

(edited by Vincavec.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Everyone else does
They also make jokes saying ’we’re coordinating not blobbing’ when blobbing. (lol perfect example in post above, love the timing)
Haven’t seen FURY outside a blob once since the patch either so your ‘we dont blob, were a roaming guild’ is also pretty amusing.

Need to fix your eyesight then mate. Watch our stream back, you’ll see we run guild only.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

YOLO not sieger

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Everyone else does

Need to fix your eyesight then mate. Watch our stream back, you’ll see we run guild only.

Clicked on random point of first stream @ 2.10 … your running with unity … with a commander badge on.
Suppose I could sit and waste 4 hours of my life confirming what i see in the game every day the past week but i have better things to do.

[Dius]

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Everyone else does

Clicked on random point of first stream @ 2.10 … your running with unity … with a commander badge on.
Suppose I could sit and waste 4 hours of my life confirming what i see in the game every day the past week but i have better things to do.

Hate to tell ya 2.10 we are fighting the lordsroom of a tower, lead by FURY commander.

Might have been a different time you clicked, but like a said: We run seperatly and we sometimes combine our forces for some towers/keeps for example when there are 40+ defenders and its all sieged up, thats called tactics and communication, constantly running with a blob is not.

Not even going to waste more time taking about this, don’t know if you’re just that ignorant or subborn. Have fun during the rest of the matchup!

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

FURY definitely runs by themselves quite a lot. We run into them in BB BL all the time as TDA

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Gnomegoddess.1805

Gnomegoddess.1805

This thread and the QQing makes for a great read.

Gandara EU
Proud member of:
YaK – Guild and LXY / Crow – Havoc Teams

in WvW

Posted by: Plox.4103

Plox.4103

I see alot of people complaining about the blob aspects of the game obviously not of been ever on a t1 server realizing it is 100vs100vs100 on all borderlands almost 24/7..

This is what your server has become and looks like from enemy point of view

So us coming together on Gandara for april fools shows how great our community world is and you saying what our server has become is basically thanking us to come together as a community to have a good amount of fun and laughs on april fools and thus thanking us for being so awesome to coordinate this as a whole server to troll you?

Shucks, you shouldn’t thank us

- Jinster [SVSL]
- Gandara

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

FURY definitely runs by themselves quite a lot. We run into them in BB BL all the time as TDA

Thank you! allways fun fighting with you guys

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Not sure why my post got removed but here you go for your viewing pleasure

that’s what gandaras change of playstyle looks like from enemy point of view

Nice fights just now btw in north supply camp until the blob was called in for a handful of TUP lol

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Defending a supply camp is boring as hell and not fun versus a group like TUP when they have even or a few more, so we just wanted to get you away. Held it for long though

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

I don’t understand what is so bad about a blob. A large group is clearly more effective than a small one, its a perfectly valid tactic. It’s just semantics whether any group counts as a blob or not, and it isn’t something to be ashamed of anyway.

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

The plan was set in motion yesterday, and yet we have amassed 428 (at the time of writing) guild members in the Yolobus guild. I’ve seen as many as 250 online at the same time, and we have had blobs on all borderlands and ebg, some more than others.
The guild will go down in less than 1½ hour most likely, and everything will return to what it was.

I personally love that the Gandaren Community could come together and participate in this event, and love that it is actually possible to see the number of players now, as opposed to culling =)

My sympathies to the people that didn’t get the april fools joke, and my regards to the people that had fun today.

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

(edited by Shandolum.9420)

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Well I had fun with the April 1st troll and it worked. Well done to the folks who saw through it and commiserations to the folks who just won’t get it.

Congrats to gandara for coming together for the fun, I had a blast even though I don’t get to play as much as I used to these days. I hate zerging as a style of play but at this tier sometimes you have to do it especially since the denial squad above don’t realise that they’re doing it. It was a good prank and I can’t wait to see what comes next…. Maybe a conga line of princess dolls!!!!

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Brahn.8674

Brahn.8674

Vincavec-8350

[Yaks] tried to run alone on reset night but ran in to a bb blob then got sandwiched by furry and kiss, so if we cant beat the blobs then join a blob

Brahhnnn[YaK] Level 80 Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

“I don’t understand what is so bad about a blob. A large group is clearly more effective than a small one, its a perfectly valid tactic. It’s just semantics whether any group counts as a blob or not, and it isn’t something to be ashamed of anyway.”

Its arguable about more effective than multiple large groups hitting multiple targets at once compared to just one big one steamrolling = Lack of fun, lag, challenge etc…

Seriously once you start running high numbers as a organised guild the level of fun and competition greatly decreases as others wont be able to have even level fights to compete… You will need and expect the enemy to blob to have a chance to produce any kind of fun fight.

Thanks Cleaning squad for fight outside hills… nice to see other guilds roaming and willing to fight, Same for DF Even if we were light on numbers. Its Refreshing to see since WXP hit WvW.

Gandara will look forward to seeing how much you blob once your “blob event” is over we both know your better than other servers who “HAVE” to resort to that tactic pretty much 24/7

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Wow TUP certainly have rattles to spare…

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

My sympathies to the people that didn’t get the april fools joke, and my regards to the people that had fun today.

I think you had to be in the bus to “get the joke”, didn´t really make it all that interesting for those not involved ….well, apart from the few how the kitten did we wipe them moments.

Defending a supply camp is boring as hell and not fun versus a group like TUP when they have even or a few more, so we just wanted to get you away. Held it for long though

I see, calling in a blob must´ve been so much more enjoyable than a challenging fight…
We were the lesser numbers though (not at the beginning, but you kept gaining people), or you kept res rushing like champs, anyway was an interesting fight untill that point.

What´s this new meta of run away if not in a blob btw? Kudos to those who didn´t succumb to this tonight.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

A call out to the BB counter blob in Bay on GBL around 10ish GMT tonight.. well played. the actual fights were pretty meh but the trying to predict each others moves was interesting… same with earlier on in the night

I would like to say thanks to Swagtrain [SWAG] earlier in the day for catching on to the joke and having a giggle too :P

KinkyWarrior;
Grand Swagmaster of the Gandara Borderlands Yolobus

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Have to say BB were fantastic with the counter blob they put forward. Loved some of the fights in their border earlier today. They rolled up their sleeves and gave us what for at one point.

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

I hate blobs but i must admit they’re a challenge to fight against. Just counterblob them having minimal casualties and gg, well played, go try again

The challenge is nit killing them all but survive with 0 casualties Moar eople, moar supplys, moar sieges… i think you’re complaining that you can’t kill em without blobbing… As far as i know, we’re only blobbing to counterblob. Else we atack muktiple targets at once.

Even if you’re too good 2 ppl make more dmg than 1 and 50 people more than 25.
It’s a pitty, but if yu do it with guilds it’s different. There’s a part of flanking, supporting, counterattacking, etc which it may not be seen, but it does exist.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Brahn yeah Counter blobbing is easy option but won’t compromise our style, moved away from tier 2 because that style was fotm… it decreases the gameplay considerably

This is the style which is being pushed very hard down everyone’s throats atm in tier 4… when it never use to be like that… The gameplay with culling issues was better as people spread out more even if the server performance was worse.

You need your opponents for fun in this game… With the amount of good guilds (big and small) on each server there shouldn’t be the need for megablobbing… one side starts it then other counters, then its he did it first, no he did it first argument and spirals from there.

Since culling fix as happened, the one commander per a map tactic is pretty much all ive seen… when there use to be 3-5 commanders doing their thing working the map.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

If you need opponents for the game then for one day only you had them all in one place in gandaras case. Shouldn’t be this much hassle if you were looking for opponents, we were all where the orange swords were

in WvW

loseros.5912

Dude, the problem is maps beeing too smal so blobs benefit from it. If maps where different and you could actually siege faster than what it takes to the enemy to come to defend, we could talk about what it shouldn’t be done.

Nowadays it’s IMPOSSIBLE to fight agains a blob of 60 guys with just 30. Not in open field and whatch out in choke points… they could overrun you just because of numbers

The kittening problem is the amount of dps per group. If a group of 30 could do as much dps as a group of 60 things would change. But nowadays a blob of 60 has more dps, and more hp, double exactly. And that without counting downed state…

It’s the game mechanics which by firce makes people blob and counterblob. Not their gamwplay style or preference.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Fre.8293

Fre.8293

I suggest we no longer use the word “blob” and use “Barbra Streisand” now instead

Rudy Smits
[DIUS]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Foronisus.4138

Foronisus.4138

Lool WvW crashed, Gandara too OP 11 golems hitting keep in 30 seconds first Gate 25% hp left hh

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Awwww I missed the golem Barbara Streisand? Poop

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Nuke, yes they are a challenge, But counterblobbing just adds fuel to the fire and encourages that style of play more… or maybe you crush them into the ground with your own megablob and they switch maps/leave then there is no one to fight = boring. Plus when your outmanned and its happening not like you have the option to counterblob even if you really wanted too…

We have killed megablob a few times, so not mad about that. Just the quality of fights is less. When your getting blobbed if your 5 or 20… it doesn’t matter. Can you imagine how boring this game will become if just one commander and one blob per a realm per a map? WvW use to be about the fights…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Could you imagine how boring it is to say something is only 24 hrs over and over only to read the same response about lack of skill and being a poor server for even contemplating coming together as a community and reinvigorating it by having an April fool troll session?

The guilds of gandara will go back to how they were after tonight. dius and yak running in tandem, TDA, JDGE, YARR doing their roaming malarkey. Me running alone and guileless to whoever needs help.

Glad to see BB understood what was happening and had fun back but come TUP, the trolling session has turned you into miserable bieber fans. Pick yourselves up and move on,

in WvW

loseros.5912

That’s why we need GvGs and not WvW or sPvP

Whenever someone decides to “barbara straisand” it’s done. Remove the AoE cap and we’ll see who blobs or not… if one can do as much dps as the enemy… if 1 can hit 60 and 60 1 they have the same dps right?

60 guys hitting 30 100 each = 30 guys hitting 60 100 each
Same dps with less hp. Seems legit for me. Skills would be a factor to take into account into the formula.
BUt now a days it’s: 60 guys can hit 5 each 100 dmg and 30 guys 5 each 100 dps. Looks like numbers win dps.

Asterilla

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Nah Nuke we saw you trying to split and stuff <3

Also sorry for the rolling TDS.. but dat road was a stupid place to duel :x otherwise we left you too it

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I agree what you say about the Zerg to a certain extent Nuke but “It’s the game mechanics which by firce makes people blob and counterblob. Not their gamwplay style or preference”

I disagree with the above, that comes down to individual choices… if people have strong enough gameplay preference like TDA do for example, they will not compromise their style because im guessing they find it less fun to do so and for that I totally respect them. Just wish there was more people still around like TDA… the point is there use to be more people like TDA, since progression patch hit they seem to have been swollen up by the blob (changed their style considerably)

They do their own thing, they have fun and use initiative… not afraid of fighting bigger numbers or dying. This is what I feel the WXP patch as lost in WvW a lot of initiative from individuals has gone out the window… the spreading is less, the ninjas is generally less, the blobbing is more.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

loseros.5912

But what do you do when you’re 15-30 against 50 guys… that’s also boring. I kittening hate it when i only die because i have 4828364 AoEs in my head before i can even melee someone :S

That without counting the over 9000 conditions i stack in the way, even if i clean them once or twice.

When you’re the same numbers it’s the same as 20 vs 20 but more chaos.

I don’t like to outnumber the enemy, but also the contrary, that the enemy outnumbers me.

Asterilla

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I totally agree with That’s why we need GvGs and not WvW or sPvP.

WvW as been neglected and as a ton of potential (not being utilized to the full) sPvP is boring as no team deathmatch like guild wars 1…

GvG would be insanely popular so surprised it isn’t anywhere near to being implemented… you see how much the community wants it when they try organise their own through WvW. But seeing how long WvW took to get some repairs, not holding breathe… Dev’s got their priorities wrong for pvp in gw2

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Fights against pugs, I don’t mind them having more numbers (as they need it and its more fair) 1.5 or twice my number is pretty legit… when its 4 or 5 times your total number every single time it gets boring that’s when it become a bit of a issue because it doesn’t really matter what you do offensively numbers will win at end of day… and I don’t understand the mentality from the other side how it can be fun or enjoyable. Then if you log or whatever, they only have pve to do in that BL…

So I fail to understand the win at all costs approach instead of fun factor… Its why we always try to do our own thing because I know outnumbering enemy aint fun its winning by default.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

loseros.5912

I could tell you the excuses: repairing costs, that i have to walk again there 2 mins to die in 2 secs; or in the other side: hey free exp! Free karma! Free gold! Free interest points and map complete! Etc.

And today the fashion is: free wxp!

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

The funny thing is that you all think that “yolobus april’s fool joke” is the main point.
It isn’t
The playstyle a lot of servers had till some times ago changed completely. I had great respect for Gandara, i couldn’t wait to fight you once more after our battles on Piken, but what i found at the start of our match just wasn’t the same Gandara. And i know you can’t care less, but i simply think that having your opponent’s respect is a great achievement, not like some silly points on a scoreboard. You easily called TUP whiners, but they don’t care about being wiped by you, they never changed their playstyle, not even in front of huge battles lost from the start. They’re only missing some true enemies they expected to find. Who’s the whiner, the one who fight always in his own way? Or the one who change his playstyle just because of some easy victories? And i can’t stop asking myself if things will ever come back the way they was after trying how easy it can be to make points without efforts.
Crossed fingers.
Maybe you wanted to troll your opponents but in the end you only trolled yourselves.

/salute

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

(edited by ankdarkwolf.1487)