Gandara Vs Baruch vs Aurora

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Can you just stop this now. XxX might play EB sometimes because it can be fun but I mainly see them in Borderlands when I’m on line. So stop waving your nuts around like they’re the biggest on your server.

You may think you’re Barbera Streisand but you’re doing your server no favours by behaving the way you guys have on the last three pages.

Give it a rest, leave XxX alone, it’s a flipping game and you’re bordering attacking them at the moment which you’ll find is against Forum T&C’s

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Gandara is a community. [XxX] is part of our community so if people start talking BS about them or keep tauning them, you also mess with the other Gandara guilds. I understand that the respect has to come from both sides so i would like to ask both parties to calm down.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

SO i think everyone can agree that there massive groups running on all sides ( notice how i didnt use the B word) Everyone will play as they like whether you or me like it. Personally i dont find much satisfaction in it. But im not going to jump on aboard this finger pointing blame train. I actually find it quite satisfying when our 20 wipe your 50+ . Yes it happens and i expected to become more frequent. Its the challenge Im seeking. Only thing rank related ic are about is if i can somehow beat out my Friend Grondi. WXP is a joke. Just remember if you see TUP youll have the satisfaction of knowing its Just Us

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Only thing rank related ic are about is if i can somehow beat out my Friend Grondi.

Sry to break it to you it will never happen

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

:( Well a fella can try cant he ?

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

I call liez on TUP… you had exactly 1 UNTY with you last night :x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

the fun thing is we have 2 ex kiss in guild now they are playing more than 1 month with us and now they can see the truth with our eye.
As i said guild need to have a playstyle if u dot kitten all the week no point play only for 1 hour with few number.
Kiss remember the fight of the other night?were we wiped u all in the middle of 80+fs?
we all saw and hear your streaming,i say only rofl go regroup more and search for us:/
and the fun thing is hear TOO MANY from a guild who have less number than any other enemy guild.

Blow your nose: you killed 8-10 people and we chased you> You ran off. The way you fight these past few weeks is pathetic, and the way you keep talking sure more guilds/players will lose respect for xXx and its L33Tsauce.

Get sum nuts.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Quit yo jibba jabba

Attachments:

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Are the other 2 servers suffering from server lag too?
Everybody jumpin around, skills not working, seein fights that happened minutes ago,…

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Are the other 2 servers suffering from server lag too?
Everybody jumpin around, skills not working, seein fights that happened minutes ago,…

Baruch Bay Borderlands?

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

yes on baruch bay

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Same. YaK’s entire guild was hit by it, some in Dius are but not many. More rports coming in of Mass lag :x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Seems to be over for us now, back to assaulting bay :P

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

How many Aurora Glade does it take to camp the Jumping Puzzle entrance in EBG? At least 20. Keep up the class guys. I do the JP for fun, not the blueprints… I get plenty of loot from AG squishies

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in WvW

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

Dedicating for Blob lover XxX who refuse to do GvG because of their play style ….
Cheers for BB! how much wxp did you have when you got us?

Omg! 100 unity vs 50 BB? nice skill, nice ZergBall

Pathetic…

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

FURY 30 man raid, y u with randomz?

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: tygorn.7193

tygorn.7193

Gandara is a community. [XxX] is part of our community so if people start talking BS about them or keep tauning them, you also mess with the other Gandara guilds. I understand that the respect has to come from both sides so i would like to ask both parties to calm down.

This, but I hope you understand that this also works on our side when you people are talking bollocks about kiss, fury, rddt and all our other guilds.

now on another topic.. I had a blast with the three-way battle for bay on gandara bl yesterday. gandara trying to get in and bb defending. My game crashed when we sneaked a portal inside the inner. And we didn’t get it, but I want more of this.

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

BB, I’m honored that you felt like you needed 5 Superior Catapults to take down a tier 2 Klovan with your 50+ blob.

Lol.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I’m getting so bad skill lag on all 4 borderlands now that I just had 2 log off, unplayable sry to the JDGE thief I was dueling, hope for a rematch without skill lag!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

FURY 30 man raid, y u with randomz?

FURY had 40 guildmembers in WvW at the moment i logged off, sorry we cant seem to shake of randoms even when running without commander icon. Bit on the large side today, but can’t just tell guildies that they can’t join.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Oh no we knew it was death 8-) We don’t expect you to kick guildies out either xD we just thought you were solo :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

This, but I hope you understand that this also works on our side when you people are talking bollocks about kiss, fury, rddt and all our other guilds.

now on another topic.. I had a blast with the three-way battle for bay on gandara bl yesterday. gandara trying to get in and bb defending. My game crashed when we sneaked a portal inside the inner. And we didn’t get it, but I want more of this.

3 way? Sorry but noone believes it. When you see /dance and / sleep and someone in the forums said you helped…

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

3 way? Sorry but noone believes it. When you see /dance and / sleep and someone in the forums said you helped…

It was a 3 way… thing is each of your sides had at least triple our number. We were hoping to take advantage of you fighting each other but in the end we got bored watching you lot just looking at each other and neither side willing to make a move.

As such, we weighed up our options and in boredom decided to push into the lord room and clear the seige and cause some mayhem. It worked and we got some kills and drops. And ended the standoff… we didnt care how it ended, just that it did

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Oh and NUKE… thanks for repairing all the doors at hill for us. We are very grateful for the hard work you done in saving supply runs

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Shout out to [DsD] and BB militia for the fight at your Bay this evening! Just couldn’t cap that circle! Everytime we thought we were safe another wave would pile in. GG

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

We were setting up siege on the walls (took us a while to get past the defenders and up there) and started catapulting the lord’s room when we noticed that you had already engaged BB inside. And BB, we would have pushed much sooner if KISS weren’t sitting on the pier for 15 minutes waiting for one of us to lose position

Anyways, I’m glad there was time for the tension to grow.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

If you want to face Gandaran guilds in GvG start thinking about 10v10, 15v15 formats and stop beeing kittens. We have exactly two guilds who break 20 man cap on a regular basis, rest is lucky to get 15 people.

If you don’t want to reduce numbers for that stop QQing.

Less QQ more pewpew and we all be happy.

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

It was a 3 way… thing is each of your sides had at least triple our number. We were hoping to take advantage of you fighting each other but in the end we got bored watching you lot just looking at each other and neither side willing to make a move.

As such, we weighed up our options and in boredom decided to push into the lord room and clear the seige and cause some mayhem. It worked and we got some kills and drops. And ended the standoff… we didnt care how it ended, just that it did

The mayhem only benefits gandara since you don’t try to take the keep and you know it. We were forced to attack you. That’s a 2 vs 1 not a 1 v 1 v 1. And i don’t care that you did that. Just recognice that your action was beneficial for gandara and your intentions weren’t taking the keep.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

A Mexican standoff is most precisely a confrontation among three opponents. The tactics for such a confrontation are substantially different than for a duel, where the first to shoot has the advantage. In a confrontation among three mutually hostile participants, the first to shoot is at a tactical disadvantage. If opponent A shoots opponent B, then while so occupied, opponent C can shoot A, thus winning the conflict. Since it is the second opponent to shoot that has the advantage, no one wants to go first.

Textbook.

If we moved first and wiped, it would have helped AG. If you tried to push out and wipe one of us, it’d have helped the other.

We actually tried to clear out KISS in the inner, but we couldn’t move across safely because of all the siege in your lord’s room.

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I see alot of talk and post poned prime times in this match up

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

well said Darko.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Kinky Warrior: You caught me! Not sure if it was the sameday we had one Unity on our comms – I think I scared the poor guy with my ranting at certain guildies bad positioning. Although I’m about as scary sounding as the Chipmonks on crack.

Took last night off, with the footie on and all. Hopefully out in the lakes tonight so here’s to the rest of the week!

Oh if gandara is in AGs tier next week, could you let us know if you plan on having a presence at reset? :P Cause its a letdown, we get hyped up for insane action, but your server doesn’t do resets en mass like Riverside and BB, even FSP for example.

Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

@WhiskeyJack Cheers to you too (and to the actual Jack Whiskey :-) Honestly, I don´t know how we managed to live through that considering that a Champions League match was going on…

Nice fights not only in the keep itself, but also at your trebs. Thanx for this week full of fun and nice fights.

Were you also at the 3 ways fight the day before around the same time at the bridge below Hills? Gandara went out of the keep while we were attacking, we charged them with around 25 people left and they went to the bridge… then you came, we crossed their lines along the bridge and let you both there “arraging your issues”.
A really funny situation and we all are looking forward to the next clash.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Oh if gandara is in AGs tier next week, could you let us know if you plan on having a presence at reset? :P Cause its a letdown, we get hyped up for insane action, but your server doesn’t do resets en mass like Riverside and BB, even FSP for example.

Kind regards TUP

You should know Gandara dont do resets We are out drinking and telling war tales about the week that passed.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Kind regards TUP

Reset is the worst time for any guild to play unless they blob up with others (or are large enough by themselves) so count me out. Tried it a lot of times but there is just no fun at all to be had during reset sadly. Think I’ll go to bed early that night instead

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Darn cabbage people making me run around chasing them all morning.

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Gandara’s heavy reliance on infantry and small guilds means resets are generally when we are the worst. Since I started playing WvW we had 2 resets where we did good, and one of those was back in T6…

Also, I’m not looking forward to waiting to 2am for reset to start, I envy NA players who get to have reset on primetime…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Dedicating for Blob lover XxX who refuse to do GvG because of their play style ….

Pathetic…

lol can you count ? put your glasses on and take a closer look. I was there more like 50 vs 50, so an evenly matched fight plus DsD guild was defending and they did an awesome job defending that circle much respect and to all the bb defenders aswell awesome defence.

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

More Gandara and Baruch Bay please join TDS dueling guild. It’s a little Aurora heavy at the moment.

For gentlemanly non-blob fights.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

Pathetic…

lol can you count ? put your glasses on and take a closer look. I was there more like 50 vs 50, so an evenly matched fight plus DsD guild was defending and they did an awesome job defending that circle much respect and to all the bb defenders aswell awesome defence.

Sorry DsD never have 50 or 70 members in Prime Time but we have many pugs but are out of control

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Pathetic…

Sorry DsD never have 50 or 70 members in Prime Time but we have many pugs but are out of control

Never said DsD had that many there, I would say they were around 15 to 20 but not exactly sure. But your comment about 100 UNITY is completely wrong we only had a few guys in that fight maybe 5. That fight consisted of two groups a random group put together of about 30 and FURY’s 20, just thought I would tell you our true numbers rather than have your comment stay there and be false

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

I think rating prediction at Millenium site is a bit off…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Grats on your 124k increased evolution Gandara hahahaha which puts you above a improved Piken

The French are a bit late its not 1st april anymore :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

More Gandara and Baruch Bay please join TDS dueling guild. It’s a little Aurora heavy at the moment.

Probably some other Shadows will join the club.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

yeah, what suddenly happened to MoS? suddenly we dropped like 44k instead of gaining 12k in a few hours xD and Gandara gained over 100k when they only had 2k xD

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Would like to thank We Vanquish Worlds for two of the best fights all matchup o7

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Probably some other Shadows will join the club.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

it was fun fighting u guys, too many thieves tho!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Would like to thank We Vanquish Worlds for two of the best fights all matchup o7

Agreed, I always love fights against you guys, I have lots of respect for you and your guild. It’s so nice to get away from the blobbing every once in a while and have awesome fights like these.
The fight in Dawn´s was amazing, too bad we missed 4 supplies to build that treb :p

Anyway thanks for the fights and I hope we’ll have more in the future!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Thank you too! It was great fun, hope you liked our 0,9 treb in dawn’s. You’re the most fun guild to fight imo.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dat Treb XD Dat YaK with fireworks XD

We were laughing a fair amount. Originally I thought you guys were about to ignore us and start trebbing garrison :P Definitely spun me out a bit :P Shame about Dawn’s(for us) well done on getting around us and capping it like that XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]