Gandara vs. Baruch vs. Aurora v2.

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

ah with zerg mean u have the more enemy on all 4 BL ok,i go laugh on the other room brb.
All are blobbling and Ag are doing that too o sorry u all call that “organization” is not blob, u are right Ag are not blobbing have only more organization.

From our point of view u all are zerging we move with max of 15/20 member max.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

Sorry guys, but yesterday RED dont stay in map to fight vs Gandara and Aurora in our map. We played guild’s event in EB and guild mission. Queue stop us to give help to us people in BB.

Next time, maybe. Because you see a RED tag dont mean that all forces stay in the fight.

Sorry, my english is the worst.

Mossi Norn, RED commander.

PD: Thank TUP, i enjoy that you like double zergball tactic.

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Cant we all just kill each other in peace?!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Do you think that Baruch runs with less lowies in average?

I’d say you run with more than most actually, pretty hard to tell with a lot of the groups on each map though.
Just a sea of red names : /

Think ag has much the same population as the other two servers actually and yes you have a strong nightcap, not BB strong but stronger than most. Your population might be smaller but not drastically or even noticably smaller, afraid you’ll have to find a better excuse

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

But let’s be realistic for a moment, AG is not zerging anyone because that is simply not possible.

too bad i dont find the right emoticon to post.

Well. Go ahead and enligthen me. Please prove me wrong.
But before you do anything, please consider what Zerging actually means.
Zerging means to greatly outnumber the enemy using somewhat “lesser” or weaker creatures. That definition has changed and now applies if you outnumber the enemy greatly without necessarily using “weaker” creatures.

So please PM me IG the next time AG outnumbers Gandara and Baruch Bay on average. Which basically means that counting all three borderlands and EB, we should have the highest amount of people in WvW.
I believe the only time that might happen is at night.
While writing this message i just randomly logged on and pressed ‘B’.
The score is as following (13:00 gmt+2):
Baruch Bay: +360
Gandara: +220
Aurora Glade: +110

We dont even own our own garrison.
Bow before the mighty AG zerg!

Your zerg has actally arrived at 13.00 gmt+1 (your 14 gmt+2)

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

BB: OMG AG zerg! Time 02:00 UTC
Gan: OMG BB zerg! Time 21:00 UTC
AG: OMG Gan zerg! Time 17:00 UTC

We all zerg at either the same time or different times depending on players, everyone just get over it already!

Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

Sorry guys, but yesterday RED dont stay in map to fight vs Gandara and Aurora in our map. We played guild’s event in EB and guild mission. Queue stop us to give help to us people in BB.

Next time, maybe. Because you see a RED tag dont mean that all forces stay in the fight.

Sorry, my english is the worst.

Mossi Norn, RED commander.

PD: Thank TUP, i enjoy that you like double zergball tactic.

We hate zergs, blobs, whatever you want to call them. As a commander for a guild we’ve faced a lot, I assume you know this. A lot of the time we run without a commander tag in order to dissuade others following us. If another guild is doing something we will usually go and do something else. Unfortunately when a large scale fight is going on, such as the likes at garrison at certain times last night and various other towers (northwest for example) other guild’s will want to come and get a piece of the action.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Let’s be fair here, we all run relatively large numbers, however there is a difference in the way we run those numbers.

If you look at the amount of people we as AG can field on different maps, it’s quite different to how many people Gandara or BB can field. Although we might have queues on our own borderland and occasionally on EB aswell, we do not have the amount of people to also field a relatively large number of people on one of the two other borderlands. While, in comparison, both Gandara and BB field 60 people on their own borderland, manage to have enough people in EB to hold their own part and strike into that of others and still have enough people to strike one of the two hostile borderlands, if not both. This is the main difference, you might fight us on our borderlands where we run with massive zergs, but so do you, on our borderlands we are unable to protect all keeps if we do not run with 70+, just because that’s the amount of people we are facing.

Ofcourse we do strike on hostile borderlands every now and then, but every time we do so, we lose an endless amount of points on our own borderlands. Therefore some guilds are being forced into defending AG borderlands and are not able to strike out to other territories.

If you look at the current score, both Gandara and BB are dominant over AG. It is still my belief with all of my heart and all of my brain that we on AG are highly skilled individually. The thing that is putting pressure on us most is the fact that we don’t run with the amount of people across the maps like Gandara and BB do. Every single player here on AG is someone I would fight and die alongside with and someone with whom I would set up cunning plans to disorganize those huge zergs rampaging across the mists.

Please Gandara and Baruch Bay people, be rational, you have to realise that the numbers you are running are superior over the numbers AG is running. I’ve had it with you two servers suggesting that we run massive zergs all the time. The difference is, we occasionally do, we do it a lot less than the two servers we are facing and this is a nuance that should be applied when talking about us as a server.

I hope to see you all on the battlefield, between all of the zerging there are still great fights to be found.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

some fight,the first part show how AG dont zerg,video are better than screenshoot,and ty arenanet to let us play without culling.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

And while all of you QQ about blobs and other population level related stuff, I had a productive day killing people and flaunting my swag 8-) You guys should try it sometime ;P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

This will be my laste post about the blob subject as I think it’s a petty we need to discuss this as we all know that all servers blob. Blobara blobs, Baruch Blob blobs, Aurora Blob also blobs. The only reason is the coverage of all servers as Argwulf pointed out a bit ago.

I’m pretty sure that the WvW coverage is not the same among our 3 servers, let’s see if we can just prove this pretty quick. From saturday to sunday, Aurora normally have a queue on 2 borderlands during primetime(then I mean from 7pm-10pm uk. time), if we’re rly unlucky we have a queue on 3, and the 4th borderland is pretty much empty.
If we look on monday – friday, we normally only have a queue on 1 borderland and that’s AG, there might be sometimes that there is a queue on EB.

Now how’s the queue on Gandara and Baruch? On how many borderlands?

Also I know some of you will now confront me that it dosn’t matter about full borderlands, but what you do on the borderland that is full. That is what something that is up to each individual and how they like and want to play. That’s not something any of us can change, no matter how much we want to. Yes all the homeborderlands have pretty huge zergs/blobs from the owner of the borderland. That’s something which have become pretty normal unless there is a guild group on it + a pug commander (or gladian commander as we call it). Unfortunately AG dosn’t have that many gladian commanders that flag on during primetime as they normally run with their guild groups, which includes me. I for once know that that’s not a big problem on for example Gandara, at least that’s what I’ve heard from people I know there. When at least Unity run as a guild group we normaly dont tend to use the commander icon, as we rly dont see the need to run with a 25+ group. Let’s think of it like this: 25 people = 250 supply, that’s for example 5 superior rams or 6 regular. That should be more than enough to cap a tower, and probably a keep unless it has a huge amount of defenders. But we can’t force people to stop follow us, we rly dont belive in being rude to people we want to create a friendly atmosphere, which I’m pretty sure all the guilds want on all servers.

Now back to the case. Let’s stop this stupid arguing about blobs, we all know that the one that win’s the match in points the server with the best coverage, simple as that. But the one that win’s the real match is the one’s that have the most fun!

Let’s get the thread back to how it used to be when we faced eachother the first weeks, friendly, polite and joyfull. (I know a lot of you guys also find it fun to read the forum wars, I do that myself sometimes aswell, but now it has come to the point were it’s jude ridiculous). I’ll just apologize for any spelling error’s I might have typed as English is not my main language as you probably have understood already.

If anyone dont agree with me on this, feel free to take it by PM’s so we can keep the thread clean.

Cya on the battlefield and enjoy the rest of the matchup and the coming weeks.

The Tripster is out, from this subject!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

And while all of you QQ about blobs and other population level related stuff, I had a productive day killing people and flaunting my swag 8-) You guys should try it sometime ;P

I’m at work making money, before going to college to further my accounting career! You should try either one of those!

I kid <3

Also, 2 – 1

Message me when I log on later, btw <3

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Caid.4932

Now how’s the queue on Gandara?

Q on gandara bl and eb, both short (5 mins at most).
I logged on about 9.30 ish on saturday and we had the outmanned buff on ag and bb bl.
If theres a difference (at primetime) its not significant.

Honestly I think largely speaking ag are good players. But i think you make poor use of your resources (player / guild wise), i think thats why your in 3rd place.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

To enlighten you a bit, we got ques on GBL & EB mostly, rest not really. Despite you thinking otherwise, we lack on commander department…

So yeah we suck… Oh we also blobby blob blob on GBL cause you know what, we lack commanders. Oh wait I already explained that. So every player and their kitten sticks on one badge like on every other home borderland. But whats different here is, our bloby blob blob usualy doesn’t contain 40 players of the same guild. Not that it matters,…

BB & Gandalf having blobs on non prime time? Yeah ok. Just a bit better coverage….

Anyway my point, WvW is flexible, it’s PvPish, you can’t control it as you like (most of the time) and so, instead of all the energy put into QQing about blobby blob blob, coverage, this and that kitten, put this energy into fighting instead. And we will all be happy kitten.

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

some fight,the first part show how AG dont zerg,video are better than screenshoot,and ty arenanet to let us play without culling.

You have got to learn to read the replies!

I just noticed i had a screenshot laying around from a great fight against BB, so i’ll go ahead and attach it!
As you can see from the attached photos this fight was pretty exciting.
I have not counted the total numbers of BB, but i counted our numbers to the total of 4-5 people. Two of them are obvious, and if you look closely you can see a third and fourth one near the entrance to the camp.
I’m of course not being totally honest here, since 4-6 people from AG may have fled inside the camp where i unfortunately cannot see them anymore.
But a very exciting fight it was!
(As you can read from the chat, we might have knocked on the door.They wouldn’t open sadface)

Attachments:

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

I just noticed i had a screenshot laying around from a great fight against BB, so i’ll go ahead and attach it!
I have not counted the total numbers of BB, but i counted our numbers to the total of 4-5 people. Two of them are obvious, and if you look closely you can see a third and fourth one near the entrance to the camp.
I’m of course not being totally honest here, since 4-6 people from AG may have fled inside the camp where i unfortunately cannot see them anymore.
(As you can read from the chat, we might have knocked on the door.They wouldn’t open sadface)

as i said video are better than screenshoot we have of BB blob too,but dosent matter they are great runner.
All are blobbing only few guild dont do that,all know that,and like the unity guys said is useless talk about that.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Just because you’re in a fight where your server doesn’t outnumber the enemy doesn’t mean your server doesn’t zerg/blob/whatever. I have a lot of videos where the guild I’m in is fighting big blobs, that does not mean gandara doesn’t blob, because of course it does.

Try and understand that every single server blobs, with differing numbers depending on time and server, but the same mentality: safety in numbers. I don’t personally like it, but it’s a sound tactic, which is why every server does it to some extent.

Every server also has guilds / roamers that don’t participate as much in the blobbing, but even those guilds would disagree what a blob is. A 5-10 man guild might find a 20-25 man guild a blob, where a 20 man guild finds a 30-40 man guild a blob. Then there’s the possibility of several of these guilds teaming up (by accident or intentional) giving even wider variance in the numbers.

This is where a lot of extra tension in these forums comes from. One guild accusing another of blobbing and the other denying the claim simply because they have a different perception of what blobbing is. In the end there is no point complaining about it, except possibly to Anet or your own server mates, as you’ll never convince the ‘enemy’ to adjust their style to your preference.

In the meantime, just try and have fun, as every server also has smaller groups running around, although usually coordinated guild groups and solo players doing their thing.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

KrisHQ.4719

@Multivira
I have already agreed to AG also having larger groups running around.
This still does not change the fact that we have a much smaller WvW population in general. It should be pretty obvious to everyone that we do not possess the numbers as both Gandara and BB, and that is why there is often 1v10 or 5v30 fights on BB and Gand Borderlands.
I do not blame anyone, since it would be ridiculous to try and prevent people from playing a game they have bought.

It is very difficult for people to admit they outnumber the enemy, but i do not understand why. This mentality might be related the link i’ll post in a few sentences.
We’ve also had match-ups in the past where we just completely blasted the opponents. And you’d be a fool to think this was because of strategy and skill, this was ONLY because we outnumbered them by a very large amount.
I don’t remember the exact match-up, but it might have been against Whiteside Ridge.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104347/we-are-the-champions

in WvW

Caid.4932

Whining about numbers is a total cop out. For a start I dont think you have a smaller wvw population.
Even if you do theres ALWAYS room for improvement, if your getting beaten then work on an area of weakness as a server (you have some believe it or not) instead of saying ‘oh boo hoo, they have more people than us, we might as well give up and not try’.
Sorry but your losing this match up because you keep giving T3 stuff away without anyone coming to stop us. If you do stop us, you do a kitten job repairing the damage and we have a 20% gate to get through the second time we try.
You send silly numbers to wipe a small group attacking a tower when half the number would be more than sufficient to get the job done. You dont seem to make any attempt whatsoever to find out whats causing the white swords on stuff you own.
Half the times we’ve been caught trying to ninja stuff it was by a guy randomly passing by as opposed to coming over to find out why theres been white swords on hills for the past 20 mins (or at least thats how it seemed). Half the times when we’ve been spotted trying to ninja stuff no one shows up to stop us, we can be spotted with outer whatever at 50% and we’ll have inner at 5% before you bother showing up, leaving you a massive amount of repairing to do and costing you all your siege on outer.
Theres a lot of reasons your losing this match up, wvw population isn’t one of them.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

I’m going to clear this up once and for all about AG server. We are a PVE server FACT our pve community is huge our wvw one isn’t, some of the stuff you say is right @Caid but the fact remains our wvw coverage sucks compared to gandara and baruch, the only time we actually can be effective is when our guilds are running events and the blobs you see is us gathering everyone from all maps to help, because we don’t have the man power to cover everything. What you mostly see is our guys map hopping to try and cover a vast area and we do our best to make it seem that AG has a presence on all maps. I wish we ‘AG’ could attract our pve community into wvw but they don’t seem interested, so what your two servers see in reality is a small dedicated group in the grand scheme of things (wvw population) trying to hold and attack multiple areas. Yes you may see a blob from us but that is us gathering what we have available to stop you guys, as a wvw server I believe we do rather well for what we have in these tiers, but the fact remains we can’t cope with your numbers and coverage. P.S Blobs will happen deal with it no point moaning you only make yourself look like an idiot ’IT’S A GAME’ that is all

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Caid.4932

I’m going to clear this up once and for all about AG server. We are a PVE server FACT our pve community is huge our wvw one isn’t, some of the stuff you say is right @Caid but the fact remains our wvw coverage sucks compared to gandara and baruch, the only time we actually can be effective is when our guilds are running events and the blobs you see is us gathering everyone from all maps to help, because we don’t have the man power to cover everything. What you mostly see is our guys map hopping to try and cover a vast area and we do our best to make it seem that AG has a presence on all maps. I wish we ‘AG’ could attract our pve community into wvw but they don’t seem interested, so what your two servers see in reality is a small dedicated group in the grand scheme of things (wvw population) trying to hold and attack multiple areas. Yes you may see a blob from us but that is us gathering what we have available to stop you guys, as a wvw server I believe we do rather well for what we have in these tiers, but the fact remains we can’t cope with your numbers and coverage. P.S Blobs will happen deal with it no point moaning you only make yourself look like an idiot ’IT’S A GAME’ that is all

Ok … I get grumpy when people moan and make excuses as to why they’re losing : / … too grumpy, so sorry.
We’re actually the same, still get guys hopping into wvw for the first time having been playing the game since beta. Still get lousy turnout when pve events show up.
I just dont think your that far behind us really … and i dont think population is the thing thats holding you back. It would help obviously but theres areas you can improve the same as us, some easier to address than others.
Just … dont throw the towel in with posts about how you cant compete with us because of x or ill be forced to post a grumpy rant again, lol

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I have proof that XxX are the biggest zergers of them all!

Just look at them all!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Dear Badge Bay,

Many thanks! I haven’t had to pay repair costs all day!

Much love,
Gandara!

in WvW

KrisHQ.4719

Whining about numbers is a total cop out. For a start I dont think you have a smaller wvw population.
Even if you do theres ALWAYS room for improvement, if your getting beaten then work on an area of weakness as a server (you have some believe it or not) instead of saying ‘oh boo hoo, they have more people than us, we might as well give up and not try’.
Sorry but your losing this match up because you keep giving T3 stuff away without anyone coming to stop us. If you do stop us, you do a kitten job repairing the damage and we have a 20% gate to get through the second time we try.
You send silly numbers to wipe a small group attacking a tower when half the number would be more than sufficient to get the job done. You dont seem to make any attempt whatsoever to find out whats causing the white swords on stuff you own.
Half the times we’ve been caught trying to ninja stuff it was by a guy randomly passing by as opposed to coming over to find out why theres been white swords on hills for the past 20 mins (or at least thats how it seemed). Half the times when we’ve been spotted trying to ninja stuff no one shows up to stop us, we can be spotted with outer whatever at 50% and we’ll have inner at 5% before you bother showing up, leaving you a massive amount of repairing to do and costing you all your siege on outer.
Theres a lot of reasons your losing this match up, wvw population isn’t one of them.

For the bolded parts there is only one possible response:
http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/d/d8/500x375px-LL-d8b7aac9_nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpeg

As for the rest of it, i’m sorry but i have no clue as to what you are trying to say.
Giving away T3 stuff? Dawut?
And the reason you only see one guy “randomly” passing by while you ninja a tower, might be because he is the only freaking guy on the map.

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Caid I don’t think their making excuses just stating facts… if you look at the history of WvW it shows the kind of WvW population AG as got… in comparison with Gandara & BB who have played in the higher tiers, and can compete in the higher tiers too.

AG is light at certain times… it reminds me of old piken, relies a lot on handful of pug commanders and a few guilds (not even including TUP in that) … I know other servers are light at certain points too but generally AG is at more times (less coverage)

Then you got the double focus thing… AG generally (not always) get double focussed more, and I Know its BB’s tactic to go for AG Gandara plays pretty opportunistic too… where imo if it wants to first should be smashing BB at almost every opportunity to undermine them (like riverside did but to the extreme lol)

So I can see the point their trying to make… despite you guys wanting to dispute it WvW always comes down to numbers & coverage in the end… not who is “best” because you can’t define who is the best server, its subjective. I think AG uses its resources very well for what it has, of course every server has room for improvement (but if you improve too much higher tiers are looool… lag fest, more ques, more blobs)

Server Score only determines our enemy, I don’t feel like my team is losing when I get the fights I enjoy and have fun

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

kribre.9683

Couldn’t agree more with your last sentence Wamgor

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

most fights are from this last 2 match ups so I guess this can go in here :p
(one isnt, previous week, sorry about that)

cheers ^^

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Caid.4932

Caid I don’t think their making excuses just stating facts… if you look at the history of WvW it shows the kind of WvW population AG as got… in comparison with Gandara & BB who have played in the higher tiers, and can compete in the higher tiers too.

AG is light at certain times… it reminds me of old piken, relies a lot on handful of pug commanders and a few guilds (not even including TUP in that) … I know other servers are light at certain points too but generally AG is at more times (less coverage)

Then you got the double focus thing… AG generally (not always) get double focussed more, and I Know its BB’s tactic to go for AG Gandara plays pretty opportunistic too… where imo if it wants to first should be smashing BB at almost every opportunity to undermine them (like riverside did but to the extreme lol)

So I can see the point their trying to make… despite you guys wanting to dispute it WvW always comes down to numbers & coverage in the end… not who is “best” because you can’t define who is the best server, its subjective. I think AG uses its resources very well for what it has, of course every server has room for improvement (but if you improve too much higher tiers are looool… lag fest, more ques, more blobs)

Server Score only determines our enemy, I don’t feel like my team is losing when I get the fights I enjoy and have fun

AG have beaten and competed against BB over many weeks. We were hanging around this tier for a while before making it up to T3 and in fairness we were there for a whole 3 weeks losing 2 of the matches quite heavily.
Your well able to win this match up.
BB just want it most this week and I expect them to win because they’ve been better and hungrier for the win than us or you.
We dont really focus any one side, Not as a server. Were opportunistic – if theres a fight at an inner keep, we’ll go join or we might hit one of the keeps while the other 2 servers are occupied. BB do the same, AG dont.
I genuinely believe you have the numbers and ability to win its just a failing in tactics and strategy.

@KrisHQ
The T3 stuff we (and other gandaran guild) have been ninjaing off you have been on your map while you had your entire population (enough to fill up a bl or not far off) defending some other point.
Not much point in holding Bay against a massive BB zerg if you lose your 2 northern towers and hills to 10 man gandaran groups.
This is what i mean by you wasting resources – you have the numbers on the map to make it kitten hard to take stuff off you but you waste them on one point, making it stupidly easy to take everything else off you at times.
I wouldn’t mention it if it didn’t happen so often, every server loses stuff to ninja attacks, it happens but you do it more often than you should. BB make it kitten hard to take stuff of them, we try and do the same (and i think generally we succeed). While you continue to make it so easy other servers will continue to focus you.
After all which would you take? A 3 hour siege with constant sieging, counter siegeing having to run back and forth for supply, starving them of supply and all that stuff or a 10 min ninja cap on a tower thats a bit out of the way from the main action?
Im not saying it to brag or be condenscending – we scout stuff / people afk in good places isn’t the kind of thing you’d be bothered to brag about.
Actually said the same thing at the start of the FSP match to one of the TUP guys – I thought you were just not bothering or were having server / guild issues or something but its been going on constantly the last 2 and half weeks.
Its the simple, boring, dirty tasks you guys are failing at and its costing you a massive number of points every day, sort that out and I’ll feel bad about your population issues (actually no i wont, i still wont care).

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

KrisHQ.4719

@Caid
Too large a post to quote.
But i believe you have the wrong impression here.
The only reason it’s easier to ninja from AG is simply because BB has more players.
Another contributing factor is that BB is winning this match-up therefore their structures will be better upgraded, and much more difficult to ninja.

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

To Gandara:

Yesterday evening there was a person who glitched into Veloka Slope on EB. I’ve never seen the guild nor the person myself before, but I hope someone knows him to confront him!

http://i.imgur.com/xgriZhL.jpg

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

never saw this tag.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

@Caid
Too large a post to quote.
But i believe you have the wrong impression here.
The only reason it’s easier to ninja from AG is simply because BB has more players.
Another contributing factor is that BB is winning this match-up therefore their structures will be better upgraded, and much more difficult to ninja.

Sorry for my earlier post, thought you were complaining about blobbing. I do believe Gandara has more people on during prime time, but that should not mean they can ninja things at leisure.

Protecting against ninjas requires at most 4 or 5 defenders manning siege (usually 1 or 2 is enough as the ninja group generally has supply for 1 or 2 rams max). AG may have less people but they have plenty of people to defend against ninjas if they don’t all gather in the same spot trying to beat the entire BB server in open battle.

@MartyPartys: Don’t recall ever seeing that guild around before, but will be on the lookout. Wish there was an easy way to see a guild’s memberlist :p

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: jehe.4503

jehe.4503

GOGOGO TUP love u all !

Liadoxxorz RL of Seven Instincts – [siN]

in WvW

Caid.4932

We’ll try track them down and let their guild leader know, thanks for the report. Haven’t seen the guild either but theres lots of small guilds on gandara.

We were getting a lot of ninjas against you in the match with FSP too (probably more actually).
Meh, im not sure what im arguing about anymore lol

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Again, the Tyrian Dueling Society had a nice meetup at the windmill. Many good duels occured! However, where are those BB guys? It’s basically only Gandara and AG

Attachments:

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Warning not a blob post or anything related to blobs

I think KrisHQ what Caid is getting at is that before you can complain about your population imbalances, try more efficiently organizing the population you have.

For Example;

All this:
http://i.imgur.com/zqK1rbq.jpg

For This:
http://i.imgur.com/1yQUVmY.jpg

Again; Im not complaining about blobs or playstyles Yardy Yardy yar, I just think that this illustrates what Caid is getting at. It was like that all evening minus 1 10 man AG group elsewhere. Oh and, that was on BB map, so none of this, AG doesn’t have enough to press enemy borderlands ;O

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Your resolution on your IBM machine is so funny

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Well on BB map sunday evening within 1hr of being there in primetime, all 3 tier 3 keeps of BB’s had flipped. 2 to us and 1 to gandara. It was a good use of force, while NR + others attacking South Bay, we took NW tower and then got to inner garrison before NR’s dozen joined us for the take. BB were stretched by spreading out. Then later when Kiss i believe it was took hills off gandara and had the BB blob in the outer, we got them to keep em occupied and we took garrison again.

I get your point, know full well how it is on every server tbh its the same. Pugs will be pugs and will follow commanders. Sometimes its not needed and a waste of manpower – sametime though not everyone is Riverside. Not everyone finds sitting in towers/scouting “fun” and at the end of the day its about fun (for most :P).

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

kribre.9683

Quick question! What happened to CNTK?

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

afaik kribre they are still alive and kicking , they have set days for wvw events so you might be on diff bl etc …

Cant say i’ve seen you guys much either xD

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Well on BB map sunday evening within 1hr of being there in primetime, all 3 tier 3 keeps of BB’s had flipped. 2 to us and 1 to gandara. It was a good use of force, while NR + others attacking South Bay, we took NW tower and then got to inner garrison before NR’s dozen joined us for the take. BB were stretched by spreading out. Then later when Kiss i believe it was took hills off gandara and had the BB blob in the outer, we got them to keep em occupied and we took garrison again.

I get your point, know full well how it is on every server tbh its the same. Pugs will be pugs and will follow commanders. Sometimes its not needed and a waste of manpower – sametime though not everyone is Riverside. Not everyone finds sitting in towers/scouting “fun” and at the end of the day its about fun (for most :P).

Could be funny if people kept comming and you could enjoy a 30 mins siege. Not this kitten nowadays based on charges and reagroups, where the last man standing wins. Sadly this is called eficiency and is what wins battles. I personally enjoy more the game when i’m not in raid and with lots of pugs around me Vs lot’s of enemy pugs. (Or guild vs guild fights arranged or not)

Wiping or getting wiped in half a second is not fun.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Thronlun.7591

Thronlun.7591

Quick question! What happened to CNTK?

Yes we are definitely still alive we were on aurora BL tonight.

Probably we have just been on different maps, sure we will bump into each other soon

Guild Leader of Cantankerous [CNTK]

in WvW

Posted by: Dana Hawkeye.9724

Dana Hawkeye.9724

Maybe it is just me, but I have found that BB and AG are far more organised Guild wise in wvw, whereas Gandara are mostly PUG made groups and therefore the common denominator is to follow whomever is a Commander.

Scouts of Tyria [SoT]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I was commanding that day on BB.. omfg.. i had a really bad time.. didn’t knew what to do… we were jumping from Bay to Hills trying to defend as much as we could… but was impossible… lots of gandaras and lots of AG that day…. And.. at exactly same time we lost hills AG took Garrison…

I left the game a bit angry… just a bit… nope.. really i was hating you!

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in WvW

Posted by: Eremus.6057

Eremus.6057

We’re winning! We’re winning! We’re winning!

Thumbs up Baruch Bay !! Go go go go go !!

(BTW: What’s that blob thing i’m reading about in those all walls of text b4 my post?)

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Nice fights tonight in AG map. They needed like 3 hours to take half of the map with one of the biggest blobs i’ve ever seen. They needed 30 minutes to take etheron hills and 45 to take bluelake, which it was full of siege.

Even though, we’re still winning with +300 points.

Go baruch, this week we’re rocking it!!!

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in WvW

kribre.9683

@climbatize, yeah sry about that, we went from having 1-3 WvW events a day to 1-4 a week. Because of the stuff you’ve probably read or heard about

Tripilios

in WvW

Caid.4932

Warning not a blob post or anything related to blobs

I think KrisHQ what Caid is getting at is that before you can complain about your population imbalances, try more efficiently organizing the population you have.

For Example;

All this:
http://i.imgur.com/zqK1rbq.jpg

For This:
http://i.imgur.com/1yQUVmY.jpg

Again; Im not complaining about blobs or playstyles Yardy Yardy yar, I just think that this illustrates what Caid is getting at. It was like that all evening minus 1 10 man AG group elsewhere. Oh and, that was on BB map, so none of this, AG doesn’t have enough to press enemy borderlands ;O

The funny / silly thing about that was the wall by the trebs was at about 2% at that point and you wandered off and left about 5 secs before it went down.
If you threw a cata on that side the trebs wouldn’t have reached (they’d overshoot) or if you just stayed 5 secs longer you probably would have taken it instead of BB

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

I guess we’re lucky to coinsist mainly of daoc ppl , so we have a grp out each day.

Hope you sort your stuff out soon , and hopefully we can organize some fun events as well , i cant do anything this week due to work etc but will try next week for sure.

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

…hopefully we can organize some fun events as well , i cant do anything this week due to work etc but will try next week for sure.

Do I might be on the same server now, you still own me a game of golf! =D

VoTF