Gunnar's Hold~Ruins of Surmia~Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

that still dont change the facts that last ring of fire where in the tier we total dominated there now DZ does the same and you guys did not do that into after riot and vcy came ofc there are some factors palying in but not that much

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Funny really how R!OT are moaning about blobs when they had to get a blob to kill 7 of us in hills.. you done well wiping us with 15 people good players but enough of the moaning about blobs if you do it yourself

If your from RoF then u cannot accuse us of blobbing, did u see what they did to take tower? lmao

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Jeddite.8620

Jeddite.8620

im sure UW will roflstomp surmia back into the lower tiers LOL

they want to climb to t5 maybe to t4. =)

Also to anyone that personally comes to whisper players from RoS in this thread and say that VcY and RiOT are gloryhunters, stop talking nonsense. We didn’t go to lower tiers to gain glory, we came here to play with the guild without skill lag.

sure sure and you didn’t even know that t4-t1 are zerg, queue and skill lag right?

please guys stop making this out to be GH and RoF against VcY and RiOT.

there are a few guilds that joined t7 to play smallscalle or dont want that mass like there are in higher tiers. normal that they are not happy if a zerg guilds join that tier to troll.

There’s many factors that come to play, 1 is the fact that Arborstone was actually stronger than WSR and the reason they dropped was because we focused on them.
BT is just numbers , they don’t even upgrade…

so typical. now they are all so high skilled, but only till the two guild join the next server.

funny thread and im looking forward to next week.

(edited by Jeddite.8620)

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

jordiboy without riot and vcy you guys would never have stod a chance here(this is based of the fact that DZ is allready pulling 40k leads on the other two servers and we are about the same as them in fighting strength) not saying that the other guilds in RoS dont do anything but without Riot and Vcy you guys would have been dominated in this tier so much

Im not saying RiOT and VcY havnt helped the server out but before they joined we were still winning our match up and by some margin and yes i agree there cant be much difference in style of play between the tiers but obviously the numbers and coverage helps out and allows other guilds that were already here to do their own thing rather than having to be forced into things….

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I had a lot of fun fighting ROS on GH BL this afternoon. Lots of kills and lots of deaths, good job all around.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

jordiboy without riot and vcy you guys would never have stod a chance here(this is based of the fact that DZ is allready pulling 40k leads on the other two servers and we are about the same as them in fighting strength) not saying that the other guilds in RoS dont do anything but without Riot and Vcy you guys would have been dominated in this tier so much

You forget 1 month ago Surmia almost ranked up without any help (only 2k points less than RoF). Ofc now with RIOT and VcY we are a lot stronger. And don’t forget with have FRS too now. Saying there are no other guilds in Surmia is a bit harsh. Next week RoF will be in T8 probably against WSR and Arborstone. Both of them improved a lot. Let’s see if you “dominate” like last time.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

in WvW

Korsbaek.9803

winning with some margin and totally domenation is two diffrent things tho but its true you guys where winning but you would have been loseing in this tier if not for thoes two guilds tho they might be addressing another issue RoS had then skills as from what i see RoS have some fairly good player but gessing you guys needed more numbers but lets stop it here before it gets to much out of hand.

there are still some awsome fights in this matchup outside your main blob/zerg or what we call it,

but from what i can see outside riots peak time there is alot of small scale fighting and many of them are great(its no direspect to riot but they normaly tend to eigher have alot themself or getting people to follow them)

Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

Meh, t1 guilds in t7, gg anet.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Let’s just clarify one thing, VcY, FRS, and RiOT are now Surmian guilds. What would happen if we didn’t have them? I don’t know, its very possible we’d be losing this matchup, but not definitely. They are a force to be reckoned with, but that force is already part of our community, so why are you bringing this “what-if” scenario into this thread?

VcY and RiOT run around, and we call on them when we really have to, but other than that we hold on our own. They too like to do their own thing and have fun, and obviously they can’t help everywhere in the map. So saying VcY and RiOT are the only two guilds in our server is beyond sad, its pathetic.

Guys we’re trying to have fun, and we’re not exactly dominating this tier. RoF today pushed us so hard in EB, took SM from us and GH, and reached inner lowlands while pushing our side of the corner, and they are supposed to be the underdog of the matchup. And GH completely dominated us on the reset day, and that was our entire force including RiOT and VcY, so what’s stopping you from doing the same? I think one of yours already pointed out that its a morale issue.

I hope you guys get your morale back, and enjoy this matchup with us.

P.S: About FRS using spies and what not, I have no knowledge of that, and I do not approve of it. Will bring this up during the coming community meeting.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

@Cradorell.3941

By no means am I saying RoF doesn’t “blob” I know we do this is what it is like in the lower tiers I’m afraid so until you get RoS higher up the tiers this is what you’ll have to put up with, I just don’t agree with you moaning about it when your guys come wave after wave until eventually you come with about 10 randoms at your side to wipe 7 people, no dis-respect to your guild as I mentioned you have good players ones I was looking forward to a good even fight in the lord room with we had 1 upscaled person and you had about 7 people from your guild in there too would of been a good fight a shame to see so many others come too

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

I’m honestly surprised to see Riot on here crying about blobbing, they have a huge blob in bay but when someone else does it its not fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Can we stop talking about the blobbing…
No on likes it, everyone does it.
The end.

Ok so for the fights today, a lot of small groups and solo plays going on. I really enjoy that since I’m usually a solo roamer or part of a really small group (2-4). Keep it up, but more importantly, have fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Well, we wiped Riot+friends quite a few times in some nice fights so they ended up calling VcY to help them and basically outnumbering us 2:1.
Seeing Riot in here saying they want good fights only to see them end up calling another 200 man guild when its even… T1 guild? Meh.

in WvW

Korsbaek.9803

Let’s just clarify one thing, VcY, FRS, and RiOT are now Surmian guilds. What would happen if we didn’t have them? I don’t know, its very possible we’d be losing this matchup, but not definitely. They are a force to be reckoned with, but that force is already part of our community, so why are you bringing this “what-if” scenario into this thread?

VcY and RiOT run around, and we call on them when we really have to, but other than that we hold on our own. They too like to do their own thing and have fun, and obviously they can’t help everywhere in the map. So saying VcY and RiOT are the only two guilds in our server is beyond sad, its pathetic.

Guys we’re trying to have fun, and we’re not exactly dominating this tier. RoF today pushed us so hard in EB, took SM from us and GH, and reached inner lowlands while pushing our side of the corner, and they are supposed to be the underdog of the matchup. And GH completely dominated us on the reset day, and that was our entire force including RiOT and VcY, so what’s stopping you from doing the same? I think one of yours already pointed out that its a morale issue.

I hope you guys get your morale back, and enjoy this matchup with us.

P.S: About FRS using spies and what not, I have no knowledge of that, and I do not approve of it. Will bring this up during the coming community meeting.

you say that they are a part of our communety but where they not also a part of the communety on there old server?

they moved from one server to another and there is nothing stopping them from doing it agien tho im not saying they will but you still dont know if they are going to stay or not for the long run so please dont state that.

tho else there has been alot of good fights still and love the attack on rof bay early and i defendly see that ros is doing alot of wich i would like to see RoF doing but that might be my wishefull thinking

Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Reading these posts really make me feel that RoS doesn’t get the credit it deserves, especially now that we got these two great guilds on our ranks. The spirit, attitude and co-operation RoS has in WvW is just amazing.
Although we have awesome commanders, people work together even when there’s none in the map.

Surmia was beating Arborstone’s massive numbers with tactics, high spirit, co-operation and good commanders. Not with bigger zergs.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

As the self appointed public relations manager of Velocity Corporation let me clear up a few things.

We transfered from SFR, which had the best WvW community not because we are server hoppers but because T1 was not enjoyable anymore. This was due to free transfers and the introduction of Wexp.

Like many corporations we need to take into account our shareholders interests. We had a meeting and came to a decision to transfer if we wanted to prevent our corporation from going under. There is no particular reason as to why we joined RoS. Some of our employees were already on the server and said it would be a good fit for us and allow us to do what we want to do since the problems of T1 began.

We are not here to cause problems or disrupt the peace. We are here to have fun and do what we do best. Creating the biggest fireworks zerg, dolly racing, golem duels and our favourite…boat wars (still unbeaten).

Sird (PR and HR manager of VcY).

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

to whoever i just had a 1 vs 2 underwater in RoS borderland GG man

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in WvW

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

T1 guilds? Meh, they didn’t even know what T1 Guilds are.
/troll mode off

Anyway, stop commenting and hating eachother, try to have fun and make your opponent life harder.
Cheers,
Hot Shots

a random derpling

(edited by Samoleth.5012)

in WvW

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Thnks Fire, respect and <3 U all

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Brilliant night tonight in WvW! had a lot of fun on RoS and RoF borders.
Nice to see Vcy and RiOT in action and even better fighting you guys!

~Dishammer, CHvc

P.S. You drop a kitten tonne of T6 materials and cores! :O

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

A Gunnars got Zap from a VcY tonight. They are like piñatas, but without the sharp edges!

in WvW

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

Aye was fun thanks VcY. Next time we will take that ram down!

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

in WvW

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

Aye was fun thanks VcY. Next time we will take that ram down!

That was hilarious, I love you guys!

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

@Cradorell.3941

By no means am I saying RoF doesn’t “blob” I know we do this is what it is like in the lower tiers I’m afraid so until you get RoS higher up the tiers this is what you’ll have to put up with, I just don’t agree with you moaning about it when your guys come wave after wave until eventually you come with about 10 randoms at your side to wipe 7 people, no dis-respect to your guild as I mentioned you have good players ones I was looking forward to a good even fight in the lord room with we had 1 upscaled person and you had about 7 people from your guild in there too would of been a good fight a shame to see so many others come too

so basically you do it because you cant kill us, awesome thanks for your kind words!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

A Gunnars got Zap from a VcY tonight. They are like piñatas, but without the sharp edges!

I drop precursors

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Even though we got destroyed I absolutely loved that GvG with you VcY. We definitely learnt a lot from it and if we do GvG again we will come back stronger. p.s. it was my idea when we veil rushed your god ram and also turning Caic in to a moa during the celebration finale =p

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Sird.4536

As the self appointed HR manager of Velocity corporation i would like the thank both servers for providing us with so much gold that our company profit has jumped by 115%. That is a 115% increase from last years numbers. Our shareholders are really pleased.

Also good defense of hills and bay tonight. Props to FRS for holding hills and the guys on me holding bay.

I think FIRE need to be reunited with VcY and RiOT, what do you think

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

As the self appointed HR manager of Velocity corporation i would like the thank both servers for providing us with so much gold that our company profit has jumped by 115%. That is a 115% increase from last years numbers. Our shareholders are really pleased.

Also good defense of hills and bay tonight. Props to FRS for holding hills and the guys on me holding bay.

Yea you guys should be reunited! There is loads of room on GH

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Surely the profit work should be monitored by the Financial Department Sird >.>

I think you should self appoint yourself again with a self appointed raise, you have the extra profit right?

P.S. sneak me some on the side <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Phetid.1802

Phetid.1802

CHvc have had lots of fun fighting both RoS and RoF so far this week. Reset was brilliant, we managed to field a group of 20 or so due to the earlier reset time. Spent most of it in RoF BL due to queues in RoS.

Sunday night we finally managed to come across RIOT and VcY plus a bunch of other guilds, and some decent numbers from RoF. Lots of good fights, we did our fair share of killing and were wiped enough times to keep us grounded. Very good work by you guys at north Hills in RoF BL. We got flattened.

After weeks of having the same servers to fight, it is nice to have a new one in the mix and against some guilds that have experience of the higher tiers. We hope to learn from you guys, as you are clearly well organised, well disciplined and know your stuff.

My respect for RoF continues, as we regularly outman them yet they punch well above their weight.

Look forward to seeing you guys in the field over the next few weeks, as while RoS so far have the points advantage, I know both RoF and GH will continue to battle until the final moments, both this week and those that follow.

Guild Leader – Cry Havoc (CHvc)

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Had some fun on Sunday morning, taking back property, after which taxi’d some peeps through JPs with my baby mesmer.
Puttered off to do other things then logged in on Sunday afternoon and had some great fights.

Cheers to Faab for leading in the afternoon, nice job and a good example to anyone else that wants to learn how to do it – no insults or terse comms, no blaming when things don’t work out, just getting on with it in a positive manner.

Wasn’t around Sunday evening but from general scuttlebutt seems like people having a good time with some nice fights. Looking forward to more as the week goes on

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

you say that they are a part of our communety but where they not also a part of the communety on there old server?

they moved from one server to another and there is nothing stopping them from doing it agien tho im not saying they will but you still dont know if they are going to stay or not for the long run so please dont state that.

tho else there has been alot of good fights still and love the attack on rof bay early and i defendly see that ros is doing alot of wich i would like to see RoF doing but that might be my wishefull thinking

To clarify what my colleague from the Human Resources Department of [VcY] said I will reiterate that we sent a fully staffed project management team over to Ruins of Surmia a full 7 days before I transfer, we also sent teams out to Whiteside, Gunnars Hold and a couple of others. Despite numerous requests we denied Rmyr his trip to Vabbi however.

Having weighed up the pros and cons for us both as a Serious Corporation™ and taking into account the wider server environment and working practices of Seafarers Rest it was with a heavy heart that we decided to leave our homeland and embark on a new adventure.

Upon receipt of the reports back from the various teams we decided upon RoS as the ideal fit and proceeded to integrate ourselves with the community as a whole and embrace the culture and spirit that prevails.

We intend to be here for the long run, we have no desire whatsoever to return to T1 where usage of keys 2-9 is forbidden/impossible.

Many thanks for your interest.

Song
Core Co-Ordinator Project Management Division

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

(edited by pcpsong.3850)

in WvW

Posted by: Chimp.7946

Chimp.7946

I would like to express a big wooping.. KAPAOW! ..

that is all..

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Despite numerous requests we denied Rmyr his trip to Vabbi however.

It’s sad to see what my associates denied me. To think what Vabbi could have become…

The principality of Vabbi would have gave Vizunah a run for their money (In a years time after I got it out of the gravity well called the Glicko rating)

I tried.

- Rmyr Longknife
Leisure and Tourism Manager of VcY corporation.

On a less serious note, good fights so far, shame I only get blues, greens and spikes and seem to drop precursors to the enemy.

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

nah don’t generalize based on a couple of groundless hateful comments. Many of the guys are enjoying their time. Props to those, and much respect for RoF for their strong will.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Lillian.4935

Lillian.4935

FA is the best guild on RoS from what I’ve seen tbh.

Quality rather than quantity..

Especially that insanely hard to fight Human female ele

Could I perhaps get a bit of a description of this Human female Ele? Like hair, Clothing maybe? I really want to know who it is.

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia
Dawn of the Drágon [DAWN]

in WvW

Sird.4536

On a less serious note, good fights so far, shame I only get blues, greens and spikes and seem to drop precursors to the enemy.

I don’t know if there is some weird internal rating thing going on with Vcy players being former T1 vs me a T8 player but I get great loot from you guys.

I’ve had 3 exotics and a whole bunch of rares but still the standard blue/greens from everyone else.

As the former head of the compensation department here at Velocity corporation let me clear this up.

We are running full MF gear which is having an adverse reaction. Instead of giving us loot it is giving our rivals loot. This is further complicated with the MF bonfire.

But hey, how else will our rivals pay for repair bills. We look out for other corporations.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Sird.4536

Then you my friend have not faced the full might of VcY!!! Beacons have been lit, hungry charr hounds let out. We will not not stop till the whole BL is covered in red (with blood not RoF colors).

Sird – former head of the war council at VcY corporation. (I’m runnning out of titles)

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Thagerrit.1059

Thagerrit.1059

thats gonna be fun then sird looking forward to it

Beasty’s officer of Cry Havoc

in WvW

Posted by: ragas.1843

ragas.1843

we are so confident about the quality of our product that if you are not 100% satisfied-simple return to last place that you see us and we preform a full refund.
if you got problem with our service please contact our consumer relations department (sird )or contact free 0800000001 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pmGMT time (please note call may be recorded for training new member’s )
Micro Zelman [VcY] call center manager

Micro[VcY]call center manager

in WvW

Sird.4536

VcY corporation – nobody RPs like us……ever!!

Sird – to many titles i dont know what department im running anymore

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

that was funny as hell on sunday though , vcy stopped streaming after they got a nice wipe from cry havoc + HT

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: Weke.3251

Weke.3251

I must say I’m quite proud of the quality of our posts. Keep up the RP lads!

[VcY] Hammernaut | Official Roleplay supervisor of Velocity

in WvW

Posted by: Crosstrack.9184

Crosstrack.9184

Yes I must say VcY, like many among Gunnars I’ve had my run-ins with you guys and not always come out the other end in one piece. However most of my negative feeling towards you have melted away after seeing your light hearted humour on this thread

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

that was funny as hell on sunday though , vcy stopped streaming after they got a nice wipe from cry havoc + HT

So let me get this straight – you feel good in some way about wiping one guild with two guilds? That is funny indeed :P

You should stop trying to make spiteful comments with little constructive content towards us (Ruins), we weren’t THAT bad to you when you were here; were we? Or will you be making comments like these to GH too if you jump ship again?

P.S. give my love to the HT warrior commander that I assassinated at the failed siege of valley, he wanted to repay the favor but you know what they say to the god of death

P.P.S. Otherwise I’m having fun this week people, lots of fun and refreshing fights and also getting killed at times, totally worth it Cheers!

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

in WvW

Sird.4536

Omfg!!! We got Hammer to post on the forum. My job is done.

@ the HT guy. Why don’t we set up a GvG and see what you can do on your own. Plus what time did this happen because our streamer does have a job to wake up for.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Sird.4536

Yes I must say VcY, like many among Gunnars I’ve had my run-ins with you guys and not always come out the other end in one piece. However most of my negative feeling towards you have melted away after seeing your light hearted humour on this thread

Most of your negative feelings…what did we do to deserve that:(

As of today I will work twice as hard and twice as long to ensure that this negative energy surrounding us is vaporised.

Sird – new head of the clown division.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Due to a high amount of complaints about certain representatives of the Velocity Corporation, I have took it upon my self to sit down and talk to those involved and please be aware these culprits will be punished at the highest order and reported to the local authority’s.

We the Velocity Corporation take complaints of not being serious enough, VERY VERY serious. If you do see anyone acting in a non-serious manner… Please contact us by:

Emal: VelocitySeriousCorporation@Complaints.com
Website: https://VelocityCorporation.com/ComplaintsProcedure/ReportAComplaint
Phone Number: 01384133713372
Fax Number: 1337

Please be advised we take matters of seriousness, VERY serious and not lightly. I would like to apologize for some of our above posters. After much investigation and eye witness accounts we found that some of the posters above representing the Velocity Corporation weren’t been serious enough.

Ethier – Head of Velocity’s Serious Complaints Division.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Are you being serious cause I sent a mail and mail is not working!

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Are you being serious cause I sent a mail and mail is not working!

We are experiencing high amounts of traffic at this time. We are working hard to resolve this problem. We apologize for any in-convince caused.

Ethier – Serious Serious Serious Something……. Division.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]