Maguuma, Tarnished Coast, Listen Up!

in WvW

Posted by: Asbrandr.6324

Asbrandr.6324

I had to log on just to laugh at our (EB) taking everything late night.

Not sure if you’re laughing because it was a change from what you’re used to or if you don’t believe it happened.

All of the map wouldn’t be accurate. Last night you owned most of EB, except for TC’s corner, all of Mag’s BL, all of your BL, and the southern portion of TC’s BL until we pushed you out. The only reason we were able to do so was because of it being the weekend. TC’s a ghost town during the weekdays from 3:00AM until 10:00AM EDT, pretty much.

Zevkk | 80 Necromancer | Vyhrr Sootshroud | 80 Thief
Cyrus Quintillus | 80 Mesmer | Asbrandr Godrikson | 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Erbun.3564

Erbun.3564

Haha I love people talking about “unfair” lead and our amazing “night presence”.. Please QQ more.

in WvW

Posted by: Noyiz.5934

Noyiz.5934

24/7 persistent battleground, deal with it. I remember the good ole days of early morning relic raids.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

Haha I love people talking about “unfair” lead and our amazing “night presence”.. Please QQ more.

No one ever said it was “amazing,” just that it was more than either of our servers have. Additionally, a lead, is a lead, is a lead. You’re being targeted because, in the standings, you’re in first place and that number will only grow if neither of us overtake you before the night by a substantial amount. It’s entirely possible that you’ll have no night presence tonight at all, but it’s a precaution we’re taking to avoid an unpleasant surprise in the morning, similar to the one we got with Dragonbrand last week.

It’s entirely possible that you’ll still win regardless, but that means you’ll just have to deal with the high tier servers taking all of your stuff at night.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

(edited by Asbrandr.6324)

in WvW

Posted by: Ruwe.9612

Ruwe.9612

I just gotta say. There are people crying about unfair leads, nighttime presence ect ect. seriously? Your crying because other servers have people who play at different times? gasp Imagine that, people don’t all work the same schedule!!! And last night what happened was more than likely
“Dude I don’t have to work tomorrow and these two baddies have been ganging up and LOLowning us all night, lets down some delicious Monster Blue and get ourselves all stoked to wreck them all night and take back our stuff!”
“Coolest broski, that sounds like a bodaciously rightous plan, we’ll run around ROFLstompling them and get a lead back so when they gang up on us tomorrow it takes longer to get it away.”

If it’s such a huge deal to you that you are trying to ruin the week for one server by teaming up against them all week, then just swap servers! Instead of crying about unfair, go to a different server that has a more level presence throughout the entire day!

in WvW

Posted by: Roland Falantyr.3290

Roland Falantyr.3290

Thats pathetic. Ehmry doesnt even have a great night presence.

You may certainly claim so, but those of us playing late last night saw otherwise.

Y’all are sad. Bet you guys were picked last at kickball in elementary school.

Ehmry gets nightcapped in our matchups not the other way around.

the stats back this up. This is just an excuse for you guys to punk out of real pvp.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

I just gotta say. There are people crying about unfair leads, nighttime presence ect ect. seriously? Your crying because other servers have people who play at different times? gasp Imagine that, people don’t all work the same schedule!!! And last night what happened was more than likely
“Dude I don’t have to work tomorrow and these two baddies have been ganging up and LOLowning us all night, lets down some delicious Monster Blue and get ourselves all stoked to wreck them all night and take back our stuff!”
“Coolest broski, that sounds like a bodaciously rightous plan, we’ll run around ROFLstompling them and get a lead back so when they gang up on us tomorrow it takes longer to get it away.”

If it’s such a huge deal to you that you are trying to ruin the week for one server by teaming up against them all week, then just swap servers! Instead of crying about unfair, go to a different server that has a more level presence throughout the entire day!

Those high tier winning servers have continuous queues, you know. Additionally, we’re not trying to ruin your week, we’re trying to prevent you from ruining ours by attempting to maintain an even point distribution relative to your own throughout the week, therefore keeping it an even match up. We can’t compete at night, so we do it during the day.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

You may certainly claim so, but those of us playing late last night saw otherwise.

the stats back this up. This is just an excuse for you guys to punk out of real pvp.

Structured PvP’s that way. /points to the forum above this one

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Erbun.3564

No one ever said it was “amazing,” just that it was more than either of our servers have. Additionally, a lead, is a lead, is a lead. You’re being targeted because, in the standings, you’re in first place and that number will only grow if neither of us overtake you before the night by a substantial amount. It’s entirely possible that you’ll have no night presence tonight at all, but it’s a precaution we’re taking to avoid an unpleasant surprise in the morning, similar to the one we got with Dragonbrand last week.

It’s entirely possible that you’ll still win regardless, but that means you’ll just have to deal with the high tier servers taking all of your stuff at night.

Wait, I hope your referring to standings in the live match, because standings wise your both above us.

And secondly, you guys quipped over a 5g lead on the first day? Really?

Your one of those people that run to the ER with a paper cut aren’t you?

in WvW

Roland Falantyr.3290

Says the guy supporting his server allying with their enemy. playing for second place is pathetic no matter how you slice it.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

Wait, I hope your referring to standings in the live match, because standings wise your both above us.

Of course I’m referring to standings in the live match; those are the only numbers that matter to me. Tier placement just serves as a measure of population, a measure that will remain inaccurate for several weeks excepting the case of the top 4 servers who have consistently remained in or near those spots.

And it’s a 5k lead that you’re still holding onto by 3k, so yeah. 5k will only get worse if we don’t do something about it. Which is what happened with DB.

Abusive ad hominem attacks don’t serve to further your point any or help your credibility.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

Says the guy supporting his server allying with their enemy. playing for second place is pathetic no matter how you slice it.

You automatically assume that Maguuma will not be a target if they start to pose more of a threat; you’re misinformed. Additionally, I never claimed to be a real PvPer, you did. Therefore, my status was never in question. For the record, I consider myself a casual PvPer, at best.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Erbun.3564

Of course I’m referring to standings in the live match; those are the only numbers that matter to me. Tier placement just serves as a measure of population, a measure that will remain inaccurate for several weeks excepting the case of the top 4 servers who have consistently remained in or near those spots.

And it’s a 5k lead that you’re still holding onto by 3k, so yeah. 5k will only get worse if we don’t do something about it. Which is what happened with DB.

Abusive ad hominem attacks don’t serve to further your point any or help your credibility.

Oh this is amusing.. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Cufflink.3985

Cufflink.3985

So I can’t login right now so I can’t comment for sure, but what it sounds like is a fairly close 3 way match. This leads to the trailing two teams to work together without communication out of pure tactics/logic – it’s the idea behind 3 teams duking it out, it should be self regulating.

What was happening with one team waaaay out in the lead is that #2 and #3 would fight each other for #2 spot, which is counter to the purpose of 3 team match ups. What we’re seeing now is how WvWvW should work – self regulating leads.

Again, I can’t make it into the game until Monday, but I think people are taking the self regulating nature of a 3 way matchup personally because one person led off this thread with a suggestion for an alliance (which would naturally happen without communication by teams #2 and #3).

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

I do think it is sort of interesting that EB is assuming major collusion between the other servers. We don’t really talk much with them at all. And even that’s been a charitable assessment of any interaction with Mag. This is just what happens when a team takes the lead. They tend to become the focus. If TC or Mag manages to pull ahead, they same thing will generally happen.

It’d be a bit harder from Mag, considering the points but they’re tough enough that they could work some Mag-ic. (Heh, puns!). TC’d be closer. I don’t really see what a lot of the arguing is about here and I wouldn’t paint with a large brush about any of the servers much. TC’s got a fair bit of organization but nothing back-breakingly amazing, Mag’s down but they’re tenacious enough, and Ehmry does seem to have a stronger night presence judging from what we saw but that force can be pushed back and was (although I admit I’d slightly ignorant of what happened following some of that pushback, 5AM EST becomes a bit of a “You should probably sleep now.” time.

Overall, I think this is a really exciting still!

in WvW

Roland Falantyr.3290

You automatically assume that Maguuma will not be a target if they start to pose more of a threat; you’re misinformed. Additionally, I never claimed to be a real PvPer, you did. Therefore, my status was never in question. For the record, I consider myself a casual PvPer, at best.

Maguuma is playing for second place. Look at the maps. pathetic.

P.S You cheesers now have EB divided between the two of ya. Gonna start fighting now or keep holding hands?

in WvW

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Maguuma is playing for second place. Look at the maps. pathetic.

P.S You cheesers now have EB divided between the two of ya. Gonna start fighting now or keep holding hands?

Are you from Maguuma? Because I am, and I can assure you that I’ve seen no evidence of my server fighting for second place. We’re going to try to win it all.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Drium.8509

Drium.8509

We’re playing for first. But going for first required that we take you out of the picture first.

Nothing personal. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Notensack.9268

Notensack.9268

Claims Ehmry Bay is nightcapping, takes orbs at 3 am.

This is how we do it
Run Like Hell recruitment

in WvW

Posted by: Cufflink.3985

Cufflink.3985

I am enjoying the narrative that EB feels they are victimized by being focused on due to being in first.

Also, I know it’s not right to pin the reputation of an entire server on one or two vocal posters, so I’ll take that back and say let’s focus the competitive spirit in the game

in WvW

Drium.8509

These are North American servers.

It’s 2:30PM here, and worst-case scenario if you’re further west it’s going to be 11 or noon ish. This isn’t nightcapping, it’s early afternoon play. Pretty regular.

If you don’t like North American timezones, go to European servers.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

TC took one orb at 1 or 2 AM EDT on our own BL, you held onto the other two until the rest of TC and Mag woke up to cap your stuff, which was after 9:00AM EDT. Not sure of the exact time the offensive started, however.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

“unfair lead” riiight.

Anyhow both sides need to stop crying, if they team up against us fine, if we have a good amount of west coast players at night fine.. just stop all the blubbering and lets have some fun.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: Jeul.1068

Jeul.1068

I agree that it would make perfect sense for TC and Mag to limit the night presence of EB. It wasn’t bad last night, but you can definitely see that they still have more than TC and Mag.

It’s not like we’ll be teaming up against EB for anything large – just for the night hours to stop expansion.

Ranger of The Eventide Concordat
www.Eventide-Concordat.com
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Roland Falantyr.3290

I agree that it would make perfect sense for TC and Mag to limit the night presence of EB. It wasn’t bad last night, but you can definitely see that they still have more than TC and Mag.

It’s not like we’ll be teaming up against EB for anything large – just for the night hours to stop expansion.

Lies. Yall are allied right now lol. Look at the maps. Havent seen either side attack anything other than Ehmry. At least have the stones to admit it.

in WvW

Posted by: RagingPwner.1530

RagingPwner.1530

Not sure I understand all of the people that say that the only reason you are teaming up against us is because we are in the lead. This post was started yesterday evening right when the server reset. TC was in the lead when this post was started.

People from Mag are on this forum right now posting that their commanders are telling them to ignore TC and attack EB. You cant deny that you guys are in collusion. Mag is admitting it.

This same exact thing was going on yesterday at server reset when no team had any lead. In Eternal Battlegrounds, both teams were attacking EB exclusively. There wasnt one battle going on between the 2 in the southern border.

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Mag and TC are fighting on a couple of borderland maps. I don’t know about Eternal since I didn’t swing by that one.

I am hoping that in a few more hours the lead that EB took over the early morning will have vanished.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

Not sure I understand all of the people that say that the only reason you are teaming up against us is because we are in the lead. This post was started yesterday evening right when the server reset. TC was in the lead when this post was started.

People from Mag are on this forum right now posting that their commanders are telling them to ignore TC and attack EB. You cant deny that you guys are in collusion. Mag is admitting it.

This same exact thing was going on yesterday at server reset when no team had any lead. In Eternal Battlegrounds, both teams were attacking EB exclusively. There wasnt one battle going on between the 2 in the southern border.

1st Paragraph: As far as I know, TC was not cooperating with Mag last night at all, as they were harassing our supply lines on our BL and EB’s BL. As for when the post was made, I agree that it was premature and probably should’ve waited until EB had a significant lead. Though as I said, there was no evidence, to my knowledge, that TC was cooperating with Mag at the time of this post or up until morning today.

2nd Paragraph: Not sure why this is a problem, you had a considerable lead in the morning that would just keep compounding throughout the day if something wasn’t done. In a 1v1v1 situation, it makes sense that the losing servers would team up against the winning one if the defeat of that server was beneficial to both of them.

3rd Paragraph: Wasn’t on exactly at reset, but I can tell you that last night around 12:00AM EDT, TC was fighting Maguuma on our own BL, Eternal, and EB’s BL. This continued until around 3:00AM EDT when Mag’s presence dropped off almost entirely on our BL and Eternal. Presumably to consolidate and try to push EB out of Mag’s BL. This didn’t seem to work given that EB owned all of Mag’s stuff by the morning.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Do you understand what collusion really is? It’s an actual agreement between two parties, which also means communication and, often, general coordination. The term implies secretive behavior but it seems to me that there’s not really been any direct communication, just a tactical understanding on the part of Maguuma and TC that Ehmry is a prime target because if either team wants to take first, they need to prevent Ehmry from building any type of demonstrative lead.

All it is, is a smart shift of strategy. In fact, it seems to be part of the general idea behind three forces facing each other. It provides an organic means to take on the most dominant force at any given time.

This is demonstrably false, unfortunately. TC pushed quite a bit on on the Quentin, Danelon, Langor trinity for quite some time. But it’s always tricky to fight that close to the enemies keep without really mustering a force to try to break that as well. So that southern push kept up for some time until it was clearer that Speldan, Mendon’s, and Anz gave the clear foothold.

I imagine that those southern areas will see more action throughout today.

in WvW

Posted by: Tsuroyu.7956

Tsuroyu.7956

I’m a bit confused by the continued attempts to justify these two servers working together against Ehmry Bay. First of all, the collusion between TC and Mag began before the match reset, meaning EB wasn’t winning at the time… we weren’t even fighting yet. The comment just above about TC fighting Mag last night is just untrue. At reset, my guild was in Eternal, and our server was fighting against 1 massive TC zerg on the west side and 1 massive Mag zerg on the east side. There was virtually no combat on the south side of the map, at all. Occasionally Golanta or Danelon supply camps would change hands, but that can result from 2 or 3 people running around. The north side (EB’s starting side), on the other hand, was under heavy siege all night, often getting whittled down to just our keep, before we could push back out to even recover perhaps a supply camp and a tower, before getting pushed back again. In other words, EB was getting attacked by 2 full sized zergs on 2 fronts, and could only defend against each of them with, at most, a 1/2 zerg.

I mean, I don’t want to get hostile about it, that’s not going to help anything. But I do feel it’s kind of a bummer to have two servers allying against one. While it’s true that two servers will temporarily cease fighting each other if another one is overwhelmingly leading, that is quite different from an explicit agreement, before the start of the match, to ignore each other in favor of squashing the other team. It doesn’t even give EB a chance to compete: if we assume players are roughly of equal skill on all 3 servers, and of roughly equal smarts, then there’s just no way we can hope to win against the two.

As I check the scoreboard right now, EB is in a solid last place. So I’m just going to hope that this alliance falls apart before we fall too far behind to possibly recover. Either way, I’m going to feel proud that it takes two other servers working together to beat my server. So I guess all’s fair in love and war, but I know that if I had to ally with another server and essentially barter away first place by agreeing to fight for second, I wouldn’t feel too good about myself.

in WvW

Drium.8509

Please check the time at which I made the post. It was ~5 hours AFTER the servers reset and EB had already gotten a fairly solid lead, having two orbs and ~60% of the total map.

So yeah. Check your facts.

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Tarnished is on their way back up to 1st by planting one boot firmly in Maguuma’s face.

Maguuma meanwhile is focusing on Ehmry, not appearing to notice that Tarnished has almost a +100 income lead over them. Good “alliance”, guys. Maguuma taking one for the team, I guess?

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Hix.8925

Hix.8925

Time – 12:52PM Pacific
EB – 27,839
TC – 26,707
Mag – 20,675

How is EB in solid last place?

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

Time – 12:52PM Pacific
EB – 27,839
TC – 26,707
Mag – 20,675

How is EB in solid last place?

They keep using the ratings board instead of the live match score. EB’s the lowest ranked server in our match up.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Posted by: Alandrian.5431

Alandrian.5431

I was laughing because we are under dogs because only one match so far we have fought in the first week long one when we were matched up against the lowest 2 servers, we lost because of having no late night presence. Now your server gets beat once and has to form a truce to a server we did beat before where we were second because you think we might take everything at night.

…… We get beat at night by almost everyone at night thats what is so funny.

in WvW

Drium.8509

Tarnished is on their way back up to 1st by planting one boot firmly in Maguuma’s face.

Maguuma meanwhile is focusing on Ehmry, not appearing to notice that Tarnished has almost a +100 income lead over them. Good “alliance”, guys. Maguuma taking one for the team, I guess?

Maguuma doesn’t really wake up until about 2-3 hours from now, just wait for it. We don’t even have a queue on any of our BLs right now.

in WvW

Asbrandr.6324

I was laughing because we are under dogs because only one match so far we have fought in the first week long one when we were matched up against the lowest 2 servers, we lost because of having no late night presence. Now your server gets beat once and has to form a truce to a server we did beat before where we were second because you think we might take everything at night.

…… We get beat at night by almost everyone at night thats what is so funny.

Except that last night you had multiple groups of 30+ people capping your Borderlands and trying to cap our Borderlands.

Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

I’m a bit confused by the continued attempts to justify these two servers working together against Ehmry Bay.

Working together still implies a concerted, deliberate effort to coordinate with each other. There really isn’t. You’re just the better target, strategically and tactically from battle to battle. If that’s a “justification”, you should bear in mind that you can’t really justify what doesn’t exist (ie. some type of formal alliance).

For the record, we’re fighting Mag at Bluebriar and the SE of the TC Borderlands. We’re not all, say, turning and attacking Redlake as a two server team. Interesting how that works.

in WvW

Drium.8509

I’m a bit confused by the continued attempts to justify these two servers working together against Ehmry Bay.

Working together still implies a concerted, deliberate effort to coordinate with each other. There really isn’t. You’re just the better target, strategically and tactically from battle to battle. If that’s a “justification”, you should bear in mind that you can’t really justify what doesn’t exist (ie. some type of formal alliance).

For the record, we’re fighting Mag at Bluebriar and the SE of the TC Borderlands. We’re not all, say, turning and attacking Redlake as a two server team. Interesting how that works.

Correct. Maguuma and TC are currently fighting each others in Eternal as well. So far TC is doing slightly better, so props to them for being better than us so far.

in WvW

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

Maguuma player here:

I played on Eternal this morning for a good five hours or so, and although it’s true that Ehmry was being flanked by both teams TC and Maguuma ARE fighting each other. I’m of the opinion that there is just some kind of mutual understanding that Ehmry is the bigger threat.

Quentin was fully upgraded, and we had a few players hanging around down there because TC was trebbing Quentin from Stonemist. I think TC realized that we were making a strong push on Ehmry, so they took advantage of that and hit Ehmry from the other side. Anzalias is also generally an easy target to take in general when you have Stonemist, so it only made sense for them to keep pushing once they took it.

I should also note that just because Ehmry players may not have seen us fighting each other, doesn’t mean we weren’t. In fact, We organized an assault on TC’s keep via their underwater gate, only to get wiped in their inner keep. During this assault we started losing ground to Ehmry, including losing Bravost and such, so it only made sense to refocus our efforts on Ehmry.

Maguuma had been starving the Ehmry Overlook for a good few hours and making a few attempts to take it, eventually TC met up with us from the West and proceeded to hit us from behind and wipe quite a few of our attempts at taking the keep. We were very much fighting each other and Ehmry for control of the keep, a truly three way fight. Really Maguuma would have captured the keep much sooner had TC not wiped us a few times.

As soon as we eliminated Ehmry from the map we did start fighting each other, we made a failed assault on one of their towers before I ended up disconnecting.

One final note, after TC and Maguuma got stomped by Dragonbrand last week I think our two servers have a mutual respect for one another, though I think that they’re fully aware that as soon as they take the lead that we may very well start double teaming them. Our match-up is proving fun and relatively competitive so far, and two on ones are a natural thing to expect on a threeway battle.

in WvW

Drium.8509

No one is denying that TC and Mag sandwiched the hell out of EB until they were wiped out. What people are denying (and within reason) is that the alliance was organized (it wasn’t; we had no communication method, no voice chat set up, no anything, it was just a mutual understanding that we had to take out the points leader first) or that it meant much (TC didn’t stop harassing Mag all morning, just not as much as they could have).

in WvW

Posted by: SpectacularYak.6518

SpectacularYak.6518

Oh god you guys. What a bunch of crybabies.

1. People playing off hours is part of a 24/7 battleground.
2. Two factions teaming up against a 3rd because they perceive them to be a bigger threat is part of three faction PvP.

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

How’s that alliance you made treating you guys right now? Seeing that Ehmry is gaining the upper hand even though you two are working together?

in WvW

Posted by: Fat.8965

Fat.8965

At this point, I’m actually enjoying the 2v1 against EB. We have had great PvP, being outnumbered all day, and are still holding a decent grip on things. It’s been tough, and exhausting, but I think we have proven that we are the better pvp’ers, even without the numbers you guys are fielding together. Yeah, you pushed us pretty hard for a few hours, but we are not backing down and you are only shooting yourselves in the foot by this alliance. You only made us fight harder and smarter.

*Thats what she said….

in WvW

Posted by: evocati.8712

evocati.8712

One final note, after TC and Maguuma got stomped by Dragonbrand last week I think our two servers have a mutual respect for one another, though I think that they’re fully aware that as soon as they take the lead that we may very well start double teaming them. Our match-up is proving fun and relatively competitive so far, and two on ones are a natural thing to expect on a threeway battle.

Some respect…

TC is taking advantage of Mag. Look at the points. Look at the gain.

If ‘respect’ means kicking your buddy when they’re down, then TC sure respects the crap out of Mag.

Edit: TC is making a move on Mag’s orb right now, LOL.

(edited by evocati.8712)

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

TC and Mag are old buddies now in PvP. We know what one another do and the Mag boys are awesomely cool.

But, we still fight one another. A lot. And that fighting has been going on since the server reset.

I dunno why some on EB are so upset about what’s going on. In the early morning they managed to take over most of everything and once people from TC started coming online they lost it.

Now all three groups have a solid presence and we’ll see how it plays out.

So far, this is a great match-up. Other than some early morning advantage that EB had – it may have been numerical or it may simply have been better play. I dunno, I was asleep / out doing chores.

in WvW

Posted by: Spongehunter.1743

Spongehunter.1743

Having been part of the battles in this three I would like to note that it is fairly close.

While some on EB may think that Mag and TC are cooporating that isn’t really accurate. There have been many battles between Mag and TC.

What EB is experiencing is the result of having grabbed some ‘extra’ orbs and getting up on the point tally. To be up in points implies ownership of lots of stuff. That lots of stuff got taken back and the zerg groups just zerged onwards pushing back EB to a nominal presence on the map at the moment.

I’m sure once the zerg momentum breaks and EB regroups their zerg, the maps will even out again.

I don’t know why people actually think that there is some grand overall plan about how these maps play out. Organization is, at best, spotty. On TC we have a few ‘leaders’ but, the reality is that the zerg doesn’t read team chat anyway. People band together for protection. They act like a school of fish – all going together in one direction.

Once they get scattered they are shattered until the zerg reforms. It is very rare to see a cohesive and coordinated plan happening.

LOL you guys have not fought once other then to do a stonemist transfer. try again.

in WvW

Posted by: Edewen.8304

Edewen.8304

Your two servers should be ashamed of yourselves. It is one thing specifically targeting a threat, it is another to work as a team to push and entire server out of the competition by tag teaming the ONE supply camp they have left.

Congratulations, you have officially destroyed any sense of fair play and competition in this match-up. Through your poor sportsmanship, you have managed to work in direct opposition of the spirit of the game which really should have some sort of repercussions.

If we never get paired against your two servers again it will be too soon. I would rather be dominated by the highest tier servers then face cowards like you again. If Anet could turn off this entire match and remove all bonuses for the rest of the week I would welcome it, you have already destroyed it with this crap and should not be allowed to set an example for other servers.

in WvW

Posted by: SteelJelly.3217

SteelJelly.3217

So much EB’s Butthurt… and to think you guys Thinked that TC and Magu aren’t even fighting what a joke, just because we managed to fend each other attack’s off does not mean we aren’t fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Maguuma has hit us from behind on almost every push attempt we’ve made against E-Bay. We’ve done the same back.

Don’t get upset because you guys lost your 4k point lead you gained from capping the whole map from 2-9am.

Maguuma, you guys are bloody fun to fight. Our servers are almost perfectly matched.

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server