SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kurthos.2354

Kurthos.2354

Sea of Sorrows does not discriminate based on color or creed.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

whyd you cut off the top half of the map that is red and you guys cant seem to take, no matter how many golems and catas youve wasted

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

whyd you cut off the top half of the map that is red and you guys cant seem to take, no matter how many golems and catas youve wasted

Really, because I’m in your garrison right now and it’s looking pretty blue

Amarathy
[ETA]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

took the sos zerg 45 minutes to take down a garrison with exactly 15 defenders. you wasted 9 cats 1 golem 4 ballistas and i lost count of how man acs. i call it a good tradeoff.
<3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Still. That’s funny Amity. We took the keeps in Eternal as well =D
Thanks for the golem ride team. All things considered, strong, effective leadership on EB tonight. Thank you.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

took the sos zerg 45 minutes to take down a garrison with exactly 15 defenders. you wasted 9 cats 1 golem 4 ballistas and i lost count of how man acs. i call it a good tradeoff.
<3

I’ll be sure to speed it up next time :P

Amarathy
[ETA]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I just want to tell everyone that Sea of Sorrows no longer feels like a server anymore, it feels like one unified guild with many sub-guilds branching off it thanks to everyone who have made this possible with such effective communication between guilds.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

I just want to tell everyone that Sea of Sorrows no longer feels like a server anymore, it feels like one unified guild with many sub-guilds branching off it thanks to everyone who have made this possible with such effective communication between guilds.

gotta agree with this, the guilds/commanders and even the random players all seem to gel well.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I’m actually very surprised at the way people play in wvw this week. Maybe losing last week proved to be a blessing in disguise afterall.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

<3

To be honest, we’re in Tier 1.

All your siege should be superior and I never siege a door without at least 2 guild golems.

Nothing is a waste. We’re supposed to be the epitome of hardcore WvW. Money should be of no concern.

I wasn’t there, but if Amity only used so little siege to take your garrison, I will need to investigate into his embezzlement of guild funds.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Ashanae.9362

Ashanae.9362

So nice to see you guys SoS and SBI work togheter against us JQ

http://iv.pl/images/04032795033534657903.jpg

After i was dead SoS and SBI go kill rest of JQ togheter

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Enemy of my enemy can be my ally for a short time even if they are the enemy. I just have to kill them first.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmaz.9348

Grimmaz.9348

Let’s end all 2 v 1 accusations once and for all with fun and easy maths

ok…. it’s too hard for me

Here are the variables
SOS attack SBI, JQ or Both
JQ attack SBI, SOS or Both
SBI attack SOS, JQ or Both
x 4 different maps
x 604,800 seconds in a week which you noticed a 2v1 situation at a single point in time.

Someone work out the probably of a 2v1 situation at any second, it’s pretty big I think.

anyways, given that you are not online 24/7 and on all 4 maps a the same time, you are only judging what is happening at a single point in time.

Therefore, no

I don’t think you get it. We literally saw both servers working together to kill JQ players. I don’t care if you or most of your server have not seen something like this happen because it’s happening. I have been one of the players on JQ that have denied any double teaming up until Sunday (yesterday) when I saw it happen with my own eyes. Say what you guys want, it happened in EB last night for sure.

In the end I don’t believe it’s worth anyone crying over this. I responded to make sure the point is clear that these things have happened but it doesn’t mean the server as a whole condones it or even truly organized it. This might be a small few that do it. Who really knows? It would just be nice to be confident that there truly isn’t any alliance between any server no matter what scale.

On topic: From my perspective, it feels like the hornets nest was beaten like a pinata and SoS is out for blood. I’ll be interested to see how the week plays out. Good fights everyone.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

People still play this game? Rofl nerds, it’s 2013.

It appears you still care. Carry on.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Let’s end all 2 v 1 accusations once and for all with fun and easy maths

ok…. it’s too hard for me

Here are the variables
SOS attack SBI, JQ or Both
JQ attack SBI, SOS or Both
SBI attack SOS, JQ or Both
x 4 different maps
x 604,800 seconds in a week which you noticed a 2v1 situation at a single point in time.

Someone work out the probably of a 2v1 situation at any second, it’s pretty big I think.

anyways, given that you are not online 24/7 and on all 4 maps a the same time, you are only judging what is happening at a single point in time.

Therefore, no

I don’t think you get it. We literally saw both servers working together to kill JQ players. I don’t care if you or most of your server have not seen something like this happen because it’s happening. I have been one of the players on JQ that have denied any double teaming up until Sunday (yesterday) when I saw it happen with my own eyes. Say what you guys want, it happened in EB last night for sure.

In the end I don’t believe it’s worth anyone crying over this. I responded to make sure the point is clear that these things have happened but it doesn’t mean the server as a whole condones it or even truly organized it. This might be a small few that do it. Who really knows? It would just be nice to be confident that there truly isn’t any alliance between any server no matter what scale.

On topic: From my perspective, it feels like the hornets nest was beaten like a pinata and SoS is out for blood. I’ll be interested to see how the week plays out. Good fights everyone.

Sounds like jQQ can’t handle being Green, I guess we’ll have to confiscate the colour from you.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

I’ve had the most fun in wvw this week, queues have been a bit crazy though every man and his dog wants some JQ blood.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Camael.9576

Camael.9576

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. ~ Nietzsche

To be honest, I haven’t seen us (sos) intentionally working with SBI. Than again I’ve seen jq and SBI working together against us. We’re constantly under attack on the north and south walls of the castle by both factions. Quit cheating and fight fair kitten you, one at a time like we all know it should be. /shakes fist

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

T1 is like an abusive GF that JQ and SBI want to hold on to because she is hot. They both know it will not work out in the end and that they should let it go.

No matter how many times she beats the living kitten out of JQ/SBI, they keep crawling back trying to hold on to her. It’s time to let go – it’s not good fit.

It’s time to move on and find a better GF. Maybe T2 or T3?

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

T1 is like an abusive GF that JQ and SBI want to hold on to because she is hot. They both know it will not work out in the end and that they should let it go.

No matter how many times she beats the living kitten out of JQ/SBI, they keep crawling back trying to hold on to her. It’s time to let go – it’s not good fit.

LOL @ the analogy.

The problem though is that T1 requires the three strongest servers regardless of how competitive they are against each other. Maybe SBI and BG should switch at this point, but seeing as how they are winning their T2 match by a wide margin, it wouldn’t make sense for SoR or TC to replace JQ.

Hopefully SBI doesn’t come crashing down to T3. We have the closest match with the first and third servers being within 3k of each other. It would be a shame if the rating system kills our fun.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

Seriously… people still qq about 2v1? its 1v1v1 so its always going to be 1v2 at some point, unless one of the teams decided to play with themselves.
We have had occasions where JQ would spawn camp SOS and block them from reaching the keep while SBI would get in the lord room, so its not always sos,sbi vs JQ.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Ain.7082

Ain.7082

Paraphrased discussion from last night:
“SBI and JQ are fighting over by X”
“Lets send our zerg over there and kill them all, then we can wait and see how long it takes for someone to get on the forum and complain about a 2v1.”
“Yes, lets!”

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Human nature is rather interesting. Last week, SoS players were complaining that they were losing because it was a holiday, because you know, it wasn’t a holiday for SBI or JQ apparently. This week, SoS is all over the forums bragging and telling SBI and JQ to leave tier 1 and give up, because apparently everyone on SBI and JQ are quitters and should just quit. You’re right, SoS players gel well together as a server of stuck up “holier than thou” players. SBI seems a much friendlier community, and well, obviously I know about JQ’s community since I’m on the server and aside from a handful of bad eggs, community is overall friendly.

For everyone else, enough with the 2v1 accusations.

In before “Someone from JQ started the accusations”. I am aware of this, and I don’t agree with it, but SoS posters could of been more mature and just ignored that post instead of going on how SBI and JQ should just quit. Flex those E-muscles SoS. Stretch out that kitten.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Anyone noticed how the T1 threads are always several hundred posts smaller than almost every other thread? Apparently we get along better than all other servers

(Several hundred may be an exaggeration for ‘almost every’, but you get the point).

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

SoS posters could of been more mature and just ignored that post instead of going on how SBI and JQ should just quit.

The hypocrisy is strong with this one. Next time, it helps if you take your own advices before giving them out. Calling out all of SoS’s posters base on few selective attended posts is always a silly thing to do. But you know that already, I’m sure.

Also, JQ is dominating right now.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Anyone noticed how the T1 threads are always several hundred posts smaller than almost every other thread? Apparently we get along better than all other servers

(Several hundred may be an exaggeration for ‘almost every’, but you get the point).

Maybe because t1 is same crap over and over again nothing changes but will be different next week when we join the fight

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Quillixx.7034

Quillixx.7034

What’s really unfortunate this week, is SBI is putting zero pressure on SOS BL. For what numbers SBI is fielding, it’s all being focused in; JQ, EB, and SBI’s home BL.

Virtually no map presence for SBI what-so-ever on SOS BL. It’s giving SOS way too much leeway, and artificially bolstering SOS’s score higher than it should be had SBI’s coverage been more evenly spread across the BLs.

As it stands now JQ and SBI are both in a bad position this week having to take on 2 servers each, while SOS is only having to contend with 1. JQ is simply loosing too many points during NA primetime, while SOS’s score is being padded due to SBI’s inaction towards them.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

BG has been in T1 before and bombed out within a couple weeks… nothing will be different.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Apologies to JQ and SBI….I still heart you, but this was awesome Sifu!

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Durkon Thunderstorm.5918

Durkon Thunderstorm.5918

Always fun to see SoS posting pics of them dominating stuff.

Well, to show the other side of that medal…….don’t get too kitteny guys, last week JQ only woke up on monday aswell.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

What’s really unfortunate this week, is SBI is putting zero pressure on SOS BL. For what numbers SBI is fielding, it’s all being focused in; JQ, EB, and SBI’s home BL.

Each Tier 1 has one map that has dead coverage.

Virtually no map presence for SBI what-so-ever on SOS BL. It’s giving SOS way too much leeway, and artificially bolstering SOS’s score higher than it should be had SBI’s coverage been more evenly spread across the BLs.

That’s how WvW is. It’s about who has the most players on x map at x time.

As it stands now JQ and SBI are both in a bad position this week having to take on 2 servers each, while SOS is only having to contend with 1. JQ is simply loosing too many points during NA primetime, while SOS’s score is being padded due to SBI’s inaction towards them.

I logged on my Guardian last night and flipped on the commander icon from 5 PM EST to 9 PM EST. (I’m on SoS, names Sha Nari).

SBI was trebbing the northern walls of SM. They kept the walls down for quite a while and about three or fours times JQ slipped through with about 30 guys. They would proceed to run along the outer wall killing siege and doing absolutely nothing else after that to the point we were asking if JQ even know what they were doing. You weren’t even making any serious attempts to break through the inner gates.

SBI was on the map with outmanned buff, but their stuff was so upgraded and they were so far behind on score that it was pointless to stir up the bees nest. They showed up TWICE in 4 hours to attack the same tower with 7 golems, but they didn’t have the numbers to break down the door and stop us from getting to them in time.

So yeah, we focused entirely on JQ last night because at different times they were ahead of us on score or slightly behind us. Also, it was the only way to take the initiative from you guys so you would stop attacking us. We stole two towers on your side of the map and went after you inner keep, but your tenacity and determination kept us from capturing them.

You had the opportunity to take SM many times, but you left us scratching our heads.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Human nature is rather interesting. Last week, SoS players were complaining that they were losing because it was a holiday, because you know, it wasn’t a holiday for SBI or JQ apparently. This week, SoS is all over the forums bragging and telling SBI and JQ to leave tier 1 and give up, because apparently everyone on SBI and JQ are quitters and should just quit. You’re right, SoS players gel well together as a server of stuck up “holier than thou” players. SBI seems a much friendlier community, and well, obviously I know about JQ’s community since I’m on the server and aside from a handful of bad eggs, community is overall friendly.

For everyone else, enough with the 2v1 accusations.

In before “Someone from JQ started the accusations”. I am aware of this, and I don’t agree with it, but SoS posters could of been more mature and just ignored that post instead of going on how SBI and JQ should just quit. Flex those E-muscles SoS. Stretch out that kitten.

SoS are known as the “Bad Boys” of tier 1. I saw them with leather jackets hangin out by the ruins

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

BG has been in T1 before and bombed out within a couple weeks… nothing will be different.

Considering how many guilds have come and gone? =/

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Last week, SoS players were complaining that they were losing because it was a holiday, because you know, it wasn’t a holiday for SBI or JQ apparently.

I don’t know, a lot of players in SoS are from Australia, NZ and they were all on holiday. Nothing really too hard to understand about it. We got crushed last week, outmanned on most maps.

Maybe the holidays had nothing to do with it and people were bored and never turned up. Who really knows. people are back now and the fighting has been intense and fun.

focus on this week.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Quillixx.7034

You had the opportunity to take SM many times, but you left us scratching our heads.

Can’t argue with that. Some of the JQ commanders in NA primetime have, as of late, been all about the “Smash -N- Grab” approach to WvW, like it’s more liken to GTA than an MMO. So many feel a need to go and flip things constantly, that they neglect, and even ‘GIVE’ for free towers and keeps because they would rather perpetually attack instead of defend.

I was pretty disappointed yesterday evening with a slew of poor decisions, one after another. We went from being camped outside our spawn on SBI BL, to taking their entire map. Only to have the commander on TeamSpeak say, “It’s not SOS, so everyone move to SOS BL.” And like that, we went from a queue on SBI BL, to outmanned in about 15 seconds.

Our commanders literally walked away from a 140 point income map, that we could have held on to for hours if not most of the evening, and fortified even. A map which had a level of control that put us at a 380-415 PPT tick at the time. But no, let’s let SBI take their entire map back without any contestation. Then, a slew of poor decisions on SOS BL, including giving Hills to 18 SOS members for free while a botched attack on a fully upgraded Bay (through bad communication and smash -n- grab planning)… led to a lot of people leaving.

There was no recovering from that point forward, we continued to drop… going from a 415 tick, all the way down a nice cool, +65 in the late evening. Pretty embarrassing.

(edited by Quillixx.7034)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Durkon Thunderstorm.5918

I totally agree with Quillix.
I don’t want to judge any of the new commanders just yet. But the 6-7 commanders that led us during the previous week and sent us straight to glory, got replaced by a batch of new commanders i’ve never heard or seen before. These commanders, while they might well grow in their capabilities, should learn to put their pin of for the moment so the veterans can put theirs back on.
Yesterday we were fighting a losing battle on our own borderlands, despite having a queue. Several battle hardened commanders were on that map, but couldn’t put up their pin because there were already 5 pins in there. Adding more pins would just make the chaos complete.
When you see kitten is hitting the fan, admit that maybe another commander can get better results and step down for a while, learning in the process and learn the organisation of te defence of a homemap. This can be done by joining our community website and teamspeak.

Having Pooka Pooka around doesn’t help either by the way. Can SoS please take him back? :-p

(edited by Durkon Thunderstorm.5918)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

<3

I’ll be sure to speed it up next time :P

I’m officially using my Christmas wish …that you NOT speed it up. I like my stuff. please stop stealing it((

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

@Quillixx and @ Durkon,

I question your motives for doing your laundry here. JQ culture has had no problem with introspection, self-analysis, and port-mortem debates at jadequarry.com

You are entitled to your opinion. However, public forum cannibals instantly lose respect and credibility. All comments are welcome, however, don’t expect anyone with integrity to respond to or defend against cannibalism in this venue.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Durkon Thunderstorm.5918

@Quillixx and @ Durkon,

I question your motives for doing your laundry here. JQ culture has had no problem with introspection, self-analysis, and port-mortem debates at jadequarry.com

You are entitled to your opinion. However, public forum cannibals instantly lose respect and credibility. All comments are welcome, however, don’t expect anyone with integrity to respond to or defend against cannibalism in this venue.

I fail to where i cannibalise in my previous post.
I state a fact, without mentioning names or even guilds for that matter.
Losing respect and credibilty due to a polite post with a , in my opinion, reasonably backed statement is rather harsh, is it not?

Yesterday was a catastrophy. Period. SoS outsmarted and outplayed us, denying that is fairytales.
The call i make in my post is only saying that for the moment the new commanders may achieve more by learning from the veterans first.
If that is achieved by getting them on our communitywebsite and teamspeak, then that is awesome.
I fail to see any cannibalism here aswell.

(edited by Durkon Thunderstorm.5918)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Quillixx.7034

@Quillixx and @ Durkon,

@Zorteck.

I was merely carrying on a conversation with others covering a topic that was brought up by another player. If you find any of what I posted above to be factually inaccurate, please feel free to iterate.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I’d point out 2 things. Between myself and you, you’re the one that decided to make a personal attack against others. So.. I’m a forum cannibal, disrespectful, and have no credibility or integrity? All done passive aggressively and IMHO, is pretty rude of you. And second, if I was even remotely of that nature, or intended to use this forum/thread to vent, don’t you think I would have named names? Or brought angst and foul comments towards those that made those decisions? Which as you can see for yourself, didn’t occur.

As for follow up, I fully intend to bring this up at our next TS server meeting for a proper discussion, and can’t say I frequent www.JadeQuarry.com, let alone have an account there.

As for your post in general, the only one being disrespectful here, is you.

(edited by Quillixx.7034)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Chromatos.9852

Chromatos.9852

Always fun to see SoS posting pics of them dominating stuff.

Well, to show the other side of that medal…….don’t get too kitteny guys, last week JQ only woke up on monday aswell.

Shocker, JQ has EU coverage!

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jassy.4950

Jassy.4950

what up SoS, 3 waypoints in yo crib!

Attachments:

Empërium [EMP] One Who Sees All
Sylvari Guardian, Jade Quarry saaaaaaan!

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

Gem sales must be great there. That’s a lot of commander icons.

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I like it better when JQ wasn’t as noisy.. :p I was always partial towards them than SBI tbh, and as much as possible, would go after SBI first. :p

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

I blame it on conspiracy theories. Nah, I blame it on Mondays. Wait, 2v1’s.

Actually, I blame it on WvW February patch that needs to be here already so we can get WvW back to what it use to be (in terms of player attendance). It’s getting pathetic that servers that are listed as ***FULL*** can only manage to get players on 1 map.

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Jedah’s summarized this perfectly;

JQ: Good NA coverage, Avg Oceanic Presence, Avg EU presence
SoS: Great NA coverage, Avg Oceanic Presence, Little EU presence.

What you are seeing is a free 2 hour cap by JQ guilds like FOO, DC and EMP being able to fully upg forts and hold them for next 5 hours (after 1am GMT+8). Given you’ve held them now for 7 hours, gj, but free cap t3, SoS needs Euros!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

It’s fine. I would rather have 2 servers with eu coverage ppt split in between instead of the free 500 pts to 1 server during NA working hours. That is assuming BG makes it to T1 by next week.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

This was done at 3:51 AM EST — that’s not really what I would consider an achievement … it’s nightcapping

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

All i see in the picture is not JQ being skilled, its just JQ has better coverage. OMG at the commander icons. JQ been recruiting. You go JQ!!

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Sethryno.4651

Sethryno.4651

This was done at 3:51 AM EST — that’s not really what I would consider an achievement … it’s nightcapping

Top Tier servers dont have Nightcapping issues, just lack of coverage

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

What this night capping you speak of? It happen at 2:51 PM. LOLZ

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer