SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

As far as scoring goes, WvW is a game of numbers.

SoS have those numbers = win.

Good to see Kaineng cakewalking since the move from SBI. Can they reach T1?

Is DiE on sos? HoD > BG > SoS? Bandwagon guild. Nothing wrong with that, perhaps our medium sized guild will move to SoS too (replace with current top server), see you there.

(edited by akanibbles.6237)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

People from all 3 servers have both nice and not-so-nice posters. It’s not like we haven’t read the same arguments before. We’re merely going around in circles at this point. Nothing is permanent that’s for sure, and so SOS losing isn’t such a big surprise. And neither would JQ falling to T2 when that happens.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

- JQ has WON T1, vs HoD

That was AFTER titan alliance fell apart and everyone band wagoned to JQ. >_>

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

akanibbles.6237

JQ use winning tactics that you can’t fault

http://s9.postimage.org/iqa1l0t9b/jq_in_wall.jpg

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

akanibbles.6237

i would like NA and EU servers to merge in WvWvW

Can’t imagine that ever happening… the lag would be woeful. Where would the servers sit?

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

People from all 3 servers have both nice and not-so-nice posters. It’s not like we haven’t read the same arguments before. We’re merely going around in circles at this point. Nothing is permanent that’s for sure, and so SOS losing isn’t such a big surprise. And neither would JQ falling to T2 if that ever happens again.

Fixed it for you.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

crewthief.8649

SoS does talk an extreme amount of smack after losing by 70kish points last week.

What other server tells the other they shouldn’t be in T1 after just losing to them…(and only on 2.5 days out of a 7 day struggle.)

You’re sure not the SoS you used to be before the bandwagon.

On a side note the real wvw struggle between the oldest GW2 enemies JQ/SBI is coming to an end this week after a long and bloody struggle. Good fights SBI, good luck in T2. I shall stab you more when you return.

Mance

Aren’t you talking smack just now? Its funny though, I’m not sure why JQ gets so worked up on these forums every week, shouldn’t losing to SoS be second nature to you guys now? It’s not like there’s a tug-o-war of scores with the leading position, SoS is just outrunning you guys more and more each day, and it’s been happening for the past month.

Except last week, where we beat you by 70k points, amirite? You’re either delusional, or just jumped on the SoS bandwagon.

Hey guys

SOS lost last week. And we were happy to say you deserved it and congratulations.

But all this poor sportsmanship and derogatory comments towards SOS is sickening.

It’s not like we didn’t ANNOUNCE that we were stopping WvW during the holidays.

Read it here, it was a public announcement and we even posted it on the forums.

http://blacklion.enjin.com/

MERC posted that we were going to stop playing during holidays, it was practically a compulsory event for everyone in MERC to attend family events.

So again, we congratulate JQ for winning because you certainly did put in the extra effort. But this “if we win its cause they suck, if they win is because of some supernatural event let’s flame them” really sickens me.

Posted on Dec 21 2012

Dear MERC Members

It’s that time of year again and I am here to bring along some Christmas cheer! Hohoho!

Sea of Sorrows, our server, our home, has been world champions of WvW for 5 weeks in a row now. This is longer than any server has ever held the #1 position. Our Legacy is secure. Our 2012 goal has been attained. Now we need to seek new challenges in 2013 and our renewed mission is clear:

MERC will become the #1 guild of choice for all players seeking high tier competitive WvW in the Oceanic time zone.

In the past month, MERC officers and members have taken our new reformed management structure and absolutely ran away with it. The results surprised even myself.

MERC has over 1100 unique active members across 3 guilds, with at least 150 members online at all times.
MERC has between 20% to 60% members active in WvW at all times.
MERC officers were able to recruit 500 unique active WvW members within a period of 10 days.
MERC now has 24/7 fully active WvW members, hungry to do battle.
MERC now has at least 3 commanders to be available in each of the 3 major time zones: North American, Oceanic and European.
MERC successfully survived the Mayan end of the world and will continue battling the hidden illuminati overlords to protect the world!

MERC values strong, loyal and committed members. However, we believe that for the long term sustainability of our guild, our members should also be encouraged to have stable and balanced lifestyles and strong bonds to their friends and families in real life. Only through treasuring those we love, can we draw the strength to fight during the hardest of times.

In the coming week, the leave applications of many commanders, officers and players in the guild have already been authorized. In fact, we encourage it as an organization of responsible and mature gamers. So in the coming week of Christmas and New Year celebrations, MERC encourages all players of WvW to cool off from the blood daily battles. Christmas and New Year is a time we should all step back from our hectic battles and spend quality time with our loved ones so that we can reflect on and treasure those whom we love and have been fighting for so hard in life.

Let’s enjoy our well-deserved rest and tear them a new one next year.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Unfortunately, none of your rant applies in the least bit to what I posted. Read the post I quoted. My post was in reply to his blatant chest-thumping. And LOL, so you gave your people ‘permission’ to miss WvW the week we won. That explains everything…LMAO. Perhaps you should reread your post and take your own advice. And serious LOLZ with regard to the fact that your Guild members have to ‘request leave’ in order to be away from the game. Wow dude…just…wow.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

crewthief.8649

@drwookie

Definitely not directed at you personally. Edited original post. Apologies if offended you by accident.

Just my general view of officer duties in MERC guild.

And being an Officer in a video game is serious business! I think alot of you people need some very real seriousness in your real lives so you can lighten up, in game. I have to ‘apply for leave of absence’ in real life, and only at very specific times of the year…this whole notion of what your Guild does basically blows my mind. And the logic behind it, is equally mystifying to me. What really gets me, is that you seem to believe that someone willing to play by these rules of yours, in order to spend time with actual friends and family, shows some sort of honor and sense of duty, when someone who does not play by those rules…is somehow disloyal in real life? Am I getting this right?

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

By looking at the past posts by certain individuals you can easily pick the false posters. To those that truly believe what they are posting, please try to be civil.

Please do not create hatred against people you would possibly be friends with if they were your guildmates, we are gamers. All servers have some great people, allow them to enjoy the game.

Great fights ingame all, had some 5v5, 15 vs 15 ish and even some 30+ vs 30+ fights that went each way this week, good to see people ingame and having fun.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

This thread to JQ:

“Yo JQ, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you celebrate your one win, but SoS is the best server of all time…the best server of all time!”

Win.

Been having some good fights. But it is clear who is leading the fight. At oceanic prime time, it is a sea of blue on the WvW maps. That usually never happens. So it’s obvious that SoS is back in force this week and dominating currently in the top tier.

Though it may be pinned that it is summer holidays and more free time for the southern hemisphere whilst the northern hemisphere is back at work/school that is contributing to the overwhelming success of SoS at the moment. Being that SoS is the unofficial oceanic server and all.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I really think all you need to know about Jedah can be found reading his wall of text regarding his Guilds’ “Holiday Leave Policy”, LMAO. Seriously bro.

Say all you want, MERC is probably one of the biggest guilds left in the game. Just last Friday they had 200 members online at the same time (it might even be nightly idk). That may not have even been the only guild they have considering they are at member cap. Given that, I can almost guarantee your replies are overreaction out of frustration.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

I really think all you need to know about Jedah can be found reading his wall of text regarding his Guilds’ “Holiday Leave Policy”, LMAO. Seriously bro.

Say all you want, MERC is probably one of the biggest guilds left in the game. Just last Friday they had 200 members online at the same time (it might even be nightly idk). That may not have even been the only guild they have considering they are at member cap. Given that, I can almost guarantee your replies are overreaction out of frustration.

What a coincidence! I think Stormbluff had almost 200 online at the same time too! It was amazing =D

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

- JQ has WON T1, vs HoD

That was AFTER titan alliance fell apart and everyone band wagoned to JQ. >_>

And what were some of the reasons that the TA fell apart? Here, I will list one of the numerous reasons. Drumroll please! Gasp Some of the members/leaders got banned for exploiting and hacking, i.e. orb hacking!

I have never once heard that before and I strongly doubt it is true as an original HoD member at that time. If a leader of TA had been banned for cheating it would have been all over guru.

SOR – [Boss]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

I’d like to propose an alliance with BG as early as now. Let’s seal it with a handshake (or a kiss). You know this is gonna happen. Might as well do it here where everyone can see. I of course speaks for the entire SOS server and what i say is official.

- Random, unknown SOS forumer

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

This thread to JQ:

“Yo JQ, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you celebrate your one win, but SoS is the best server of all time…the best server of all time!”

Win.

Been having some good fights. But it is clear who is leading the fight. At oceanic prime time, it is a sea of blue on the WvW maps. That usually never happens. So it’s obvious that SoS is back in force this week and dominating currently in the top tier.

Though it may be pinned that it is summer holidays and more free time for the southern hemisphere whilst the northern hemisphere is back at work/school that is contributing to the overwhelming success of SoS at the moment. Being that SoS is the unofficial oceanic server and all.

after the holidays people are either at the beach or back at work, that sea of blue normally kicks off around 5-6pm oceanic time, that’s when we take over from our NA guilds who normally by this stage have started to claim most the maps. (since its evening for them)

it all works out quite well until the JQ asian squads turn up around 2am Oceanic time and pull things back.

This week is pretty much over unless JQ ‘play like they did last week’

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

What a coincidence! I think Stormbluff had almost 200 online at the same time too! It was amazing =D

Had a good chuckle at this.

As for any and all MERC’s banter, there is no ill intent behind this, just what feels like a satisfying retaliation to last week. If any members of our guild wishes to voice their opinion they can do so, our leadership isn’t going to stand in the way. As for our rivals, I personally have the utmost respect for FOO and DC, their strategy, tactics, coordination and implementation provides us with a challenge each and every night. Countering it requires discipline and innovation. Last night they were trebbing garrison on SoS bl from the rocks west of Dawns. Our counter ended up being continuous suicide portal bombs from spawn which got pretty hilarious in the end. I think if there wasn’t solid opposition like FOO I would probably looking towards another game.

Amarathy
[ETA]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

GREETINGS T1:

TSYM here, first off congratulating JQ again for their win last week. To all those who want to post an asterisk next to the win, the enemy saw an opportunity, capitalized on that opportunity, and kept stomping on our necks until we didn’t get back up. We assure you, if we saw similar from your server, you would see the same from us, so grats on being brilliant tacticians! Anyone can see opportunities, the great ones seize them!

Funny someone mentioned the stomping JQ gave to Dragonbrand. That match is what made TSYM what we are today, and we remember it like it was yesterday. To say we were obliterated would be a massive understatement, I do believe we lost by like 600k points. We went in there every day trying new stuff out, and you guys were there every time to send us packing, and back to the drawing board. By the end of the matchup we were wiping 4x our number pretty regularly, but was a hard lesson…

Next week will be the loss of a well known server, and the addition of a brand new server. On behalf of all us at T1, best of luck SBI on your next shuffle, and give them hell.

To BG joining us, welcome to the fight! Be assured that negitivity and hostility felt here and on guru come from the forum warriors, and not from the leaders. Most of us are very excited to see what you will bring to the table!

TSYM will be on EB for next shuffle, I do so hope we get to see some serious action from both JQ and BG. GLHF keep classy, and die well! GG and GRATS to whoever takes home the trophy!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

(edited by coronbale.3894)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

And LOL, so you gave your people ‘permission’ to miss WvW the week we won. That explains everything…LMAO. Perhaps you should reread your post and take your own advice. And serious LOLZ with regard to the fact that your Guild members have to ‘request leave’ in order to be away from the game. Wow dude…just…wow.

“Request to leave” is probably a simple statement they have to make, not 40+ pages thesis paper/portfolio review. How disorganized in real life do you have to be that you can’t even submit something that takes less than a minute to fill out. I’d imagine for a guild as big as his you need at least a sort of organization structure (with rules/logarithms being the most elementary) else the logistics would just be absolute nightmare when you wish to get anything done.

Anyone with any experience managing anything at multi-level would understand this Even if not the thought process should be apparent, I do not understand why you would find his statement humorous, let alone trying to ridicule it.

I very, very highly doubt someone with a dysfunctional real life could manage a giant guild (that lasts); furthermore, I tend to find these guild leaders tend to attract people with similar personality (ex: the people who would “play by his rules” to quote you), whom, unfortunately, also tend to be ridiculed by others for being “hardcore” in a “just a video game.” When in fact, these people are contributing members to the society with healthy lifestyle who find great enjoyment of video games as a hobby.

Of course, there are other “big guilds”, who tend to just recruit everyone (even mouth breathers) that can never accomplish anything, which MERC clearly is not one of those.

PS: Using LOL, LOLZ, and LMAO excessively does make you seem a little bit (if not extremely) like a clown.

(edited by Kunagisa.7361)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Looking forward on the next reset.
Fighting againts FOO and DC already hard enough and now comes ND and CDS guild from BG. Gonna be a interesting battle next week for sure.

Would love to see them clash together on battlefield. Both equally strong tactically and well coordinated.

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I’d like to propose an alliance with BG as early as now. Let’s seal it with a handshake (or a kiss). You know this is gonna happen. Might as well do it here where everyone can see. I of course speaks for the entire SOS server and what i say is official.

I agree, need to decide when it is most effective to 2v1 JQ. I say BG and SOS keep JQ under 100 ppt during there prime time and then once jq logs off then we can fight for 1st and 2nd.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Zaganor.8390

Zaganor.8390

long live MERC, our hardwork and dedication has taken us to where we stand.

Vuka [MERC] Shaxus

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Thobek.1730

epic fun in the JQ bl atm, come take your garrison back.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ykicka.3978

ykicka.3978

Looking forward on the next reset.
Fighting againts FOO and DC already hard enough and now comes ND and CDS guild from BG. Gonna be a interesting battle next week for sure.

Would love to see them clash together on battlefield. Both equally strong tactically and well coordinated.

And along comes another FOO on BG just to confuse you all.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

I miss PRX.. I wish they’d come back to SOS.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

As for any and all MERC’s banter, there is no ill intent behind this, just what feels like a satisfying retaliation to last week. If any members of our guild wishes to voice their opinion they can do so, our leadership isn’t going to stand in the way. As for our rivals, I personally have the utmost respect for FOO and DC, their strategy, tactics, coordination and implementation provides us with a challenge each and every night. Countering it requires discipline and innovation. Last night they were trebbing garrison on SoS bl from the rocks west of Dawns. Our counter ended up being continuous suicide portal bombs from spawn which got pretty hilarious in the end. I think if there wasn’t solid opposition like FOO I would probably looking towards another game.

I would, but I had to leave the guild because members from the guild kept PM’ing me to get to WvW EVERY SINGLE DAY, was fairly annoying and felt like harassment since that is what guild chat is for, not spamming everyone via private message.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

I would, but I had to leave the guild because members from the guild kept PM’ing me to get to WvW EVERY SINGLE DAY, was fairly annoying and felt like harassment since that is what guild chat is for, not spamming everyone via private message.

Totally get that, but dont you think joining one of the top WvW guilds out there if your casual about WvW is a bit overkill? A little like joining the Lakers because you like to shoot hoops once in a while.

TSYM gets their fair share of casuals, and we quickly move them on their way. There are plenty of casual WvW guilds out there who only WvW occasionally, that is where you belong.

You join the best if you want to take it seriously, this was your mistake not theirs…

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: illuminate.7053

illuminate.7053

Last week SOS lost by 90k, this week SOS win by at least 40k.
That’s 130k regression by JQ!

Either you guys regressed 20-30% in ability this week…….

or… you know.. pre-planned and announced holidays.

Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Officer
Sea Of Sorrows

(edited by illuminate.7053)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Ugh, it’s embarrassing when people toot their own horn for their groups/zergs simply having superior numbers.

Doing more with less numbers, now that’s worth bragging about.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: PaToNe.5983

PaToNe.5983

GREETINGS T1:

TSYM here, first off congratulating JQ again for their win last week. To all those who want to post an asterisk next to the win, the enemy saw an opportunity, capitalized on that opportunity, and kept stomping on our necks until we didn’t get back up. We assure you, if we saw similar from your server, you would see the same from us, so grats on being brilliant tacticians! Anyone can see opportunities, the great ones seize them!

Funny someone mentioned the stomping JQ gave to Dragonbrand. That match is what made TSYM what we are today, and we remember it like it was yesterday. To say we were obliterated would be a massive understatement, I do believe we lost by like 600k points. We went in there every day trying new stuff out, and you guys were there every time to send us packing, and back to the drawing board. By the end of the matchup we were wiping 4x our number pretty regularly, but was a hard lesson…

Next week will be the loss of a well known server, and the addition of a brand new server. On behalf of all us at T1, best of luck SBI on your next shuffle, and give them hell.

To BG joining us, welcome to the fight! Be assured that negitivity and hostility felt here and on guru come from the forum warriors, and not from the leaders. Most of us are very excited to see what you will bring to the table!

TSYM will be on EB for next shuffle, I do so hope we get to see some serious action from both JQ and BG. GLHF keep classy, and die well! GG and GRATS to whoever takes home the trophy!

Patone from [ONE] Here

TSym is going to be in my map that is interesting

Good luck with that bro we need to talk about new plans to welcome BG

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: FriendlyFire.3604

FriendlyFire.3604

Anyone else notice that as SBI drops to Tier 2, the chances of CD moving up to Tier 2, two weeks from now, are very good?

That is if you understand how the scoring works…

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I agree, need to decide when it is most effective to 2v1 JQ. I say BG and SOS keep JQ under 100 ppt during there prime time and then once jq logs off then we can fight for 1st and 2nd.

Lol, you both already know that SoS and JQ have a deal to go after BG right? I mean on reset we’ll let you take their Garrison and everything.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Or perhaps there is something even more devious in store?! Stay tuned!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

This week: SoS is mad and come out in force to recapture first place.

Next week: SoS and BG team up to drive JQ down into third and ‘fight’ for 1st, with BG have zero chance of actually taking 1st.

The Week AFTER: SoS’s number cool off again as the novelty of the new competitor, and the fun of avenging a loss wear thin. SoS takes first, JQ 2nd, BG third and back to T2 within two weeks of this score.

Summary.

JQ will hang around T1 until the number finally even out. With the February update, there’ll be a false surge as players return to servers long abandoned, but one week after the update when nothing really special has changed, it’s back to business.

So the question is… is SoS in this for the long haul? Would SoS play as hard after 3 straight weeks of 3rd place, instead of victory after victory?

Winning T1 is hard. Staying in T1 when you’re not on top is harder. The first thing to go is the bandwagon. Then, a guild or two leaves the game. Then, a major guild moves to another server. Then casuals stop going to WvW at all. Will you be there SoS when the end comes? When the shine and the glory of all those WvW trophies fade? When hot WvW chicks stop chanting your name? When the bills for repair and siege become just a drain? Will you be there or go insane? Who among you will remain?

Good luck to all next week. JQ might be able to make a push and close the gap, but I think it’s safe to say SoS takes this round. Congratulations on your non holiday win!

BUT…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Wotah.2975

So the forum is going up and down for you too Hex? :P

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

So the forum is going up and down for you too Hex? :P

Worst.Forum.Ever

Even buggier than Enjin.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Totally get that, but dont you think joining one of the top WvW guilds out there if your casual about WvW is a bit overkill? A little like joining the Lakers because you like to shoot hoops once in a while.

TSYM gets their fair share of casuals, and we quickly move them on their way. There are plenty of casual WvW guilds out there who only WvW occasionally, that is where you belong.

You join the best if you want to take it seriously, this was your mistake not theirs…

One, they randomly invite everyone, I didn’t request.
Two, multiple people throughout a day using the private message system to copy paste a message to all players (regardless if they are representing the guild currently or not) is desperate, annoying and quickly becomes harassing. Use guild chat, if the player wants to see it they’ll see it don’t harrass them about it.
Three, in one of the other top guilds (I’d say it’s higher than MERC) and don’t receive any of the BS that I got from MERC.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

We over at JQ hold deep respect for TSYM. We remember you fighting the good fight in your small groups back on Dragonbrand. Even out numbered TYSM shined due to your skill. Months down the road if you guys slim down you are more than welcome and would fit in well on JQ.

Good game this week. SoS has enormousness guild size presence on the field and when the SoS wheels are grinding not much can slow them down. Let no one doubt SoS deserves the crown of t1 champion.

GREETINGS T1:

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

You should contact FoE’s GM Nightshade instead of posting here in the official forums.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

BUT at the end the key success is coverage, i would like NA and EU servers to merge in WvWvW, i would really like to.

Impossible and impractical.

People should really stop requesting this. I guarantee you that you wouldn’t like it.
ONE Hint(of many) as to why you don’t want this: you might need to give up WvW on fridays/weekends.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Last I checked it was JQ who first openly accuses SoS about hacking SMC when you guys fail mesmer sweep in both official forum and reddit.

Last I checked a group of MERC who openly abused rendering chose to accuse FOO and DC two very highly respectable guilds of hacking an exploiting (two guilds that fought through the prime of hacking and exploiting).

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

MERCS the Ruin JR of SoS. a 500+ member guild who chest thumps with screen shots of 5am 600+ SoS ppt scores when they are winning and making excuses when they lose. Their leadership cant even say good game in defeat or victory. They take pot shots all the time at respectable guilds like FOO and DC on JQ. It’s very amateurishness.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Thobek.1730

I dont know why some JQ people is happy for that win the last week…and i dont know why some people of SoS feel like some kind of pros

I don’t think we (SoS) think we’re pros. We are happy to have reached T1 and even with the loss of a main NA guild we still managed to win (albeit a much more even match)

I think what has rustled a few feathers is that we were on a winning streak and then a lot of players went off on summer holidays with families etc while on the forums they could only sit and read to how JQ are cleaning up.

Its like fielding your B-team and the other team count that as a legitimate win against your club. Its a competitive game, surely you can understand how some people approach it that way.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

It looks like he walked inside unintentionally and was trying to jump off the tower in the 2nd pic. It’s a known bug that anet needs to fix.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmaz.9348

Grimmaz.9348

It looks like he walked inside unintentionally and was trying to jump off the tower in the 2nd pic. It’s a known bug that anet needs to fix.

He did this repeatedly attempting to kill players and siege. I watched him do it at least three different times. I’m sorry but I don’t believe this was accidental at all.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

What is it about the merc guild? Do they go out of their way to recruit idiots and trolls or does it just all flow from the top?

Week 46 SoS beats JQ by 34K (SBI 3rd 55K behind leader)
Week 47 SoS beats JQ by 66K (SBI 2nd 18K behind leader)
Week 48 SoS beats JQ by 17K (SBI 3rd 37K behind leader)
Week 49 SoS beats JQ by 3K (SBI 3rd 30K behind leader)
Week 50 SoS beats JQ by 101K (SBI 2nd 55K behind leader)
Week 51 SoS beats JQ by 38K (SBI 3rd 39K behind leader)
Week 52 JQ beats SoS by 92K (SBI 3rd 125K behind leader)
Week 01 SoS beats JQ by … looking like anywhere between 40K-80K depending on who shows up in the last days play. (SBI will finish 3rd … ~90K? behind leader)

You are also conveniently forgetting that this is WvWvW, SBI are in the mix up as well and actually finished in 2nd place in that list twice. Their performance each week has a direct bearing on the performance of the other two servers and so without considering their score your statement is a bit meaninggless.

Now what does the above list tell you? Well it certainly confirms SoS are the dominant T1 force right now consistently and are an opponent to be respected. However, it also shows that there is a decent amount of shifting in the scores. I personally would like more variation and I would say that even JQ was performing like SoS. I am sure you can draw many other conclusions but based on your previous posts I really am not convinced I am interested in reading them. Surprise me.

Now, for a server who’s movers and shakers publically state they desire competitive WvW you would think that some sort of variation in scores would be welcome. It certainly keeps WvW a bit fresher anyway. However, it certainly appears that significant factions of your server actually would prefer an easy ride of 500 ppt ticks every time rather than hard fought and close battles based on the posts I read from some of you. Believe me, it becomes boring fast, ask HoD guilds, you have some on your server I think.

Given that MERC in particular only seem to post scores that show a nice 400 plus tick after their little juants in WvW then you do begin to wonder what some people really want out of this game. Maybe they really are that awesome…..

Seriously, why don’t you take a gander at the posting tone of some of the other guilds on your server and stop posting rubbish

Anyway, see what I did there, we can both post rubbish

Good luck next week to all three servers. I hope we all get a challenging match up.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

What I’ve enjoyed this week is the crazy, epic 3-way battles. Funny as kitten.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I dont know why some JQ people is happy for that win the last week…and i dont know why some people of SoS feel like some kind of pros

I don’t think we (SoS) think we’re pros. We are happy to have reached T1 and even with the loss of a main NA guild we still managed to win (albeit a much more even match)

I think what has rustled a few feathers is that we were on a winning streak and then a lot of players went off on summer holidays with families etc while on the forums they could only sit and read to how JQ are cleaning up.

Its like fielding your B-team and the other team count that as a legitimate win against your club. Its a competitive game, surely you can understand how some people approach it that way.

Not really, seems rather insulting to your B-team to be honest. I am sure they did the best they could. Knowing a bit of geography I believe its only summer in the southern hemisphere……

You lacked coverage last week for whatever reason. JQ took advantage and beat you, Its not like we haven’t come close before either. Suck it up. You have come back strong this week, props to you. If you truly want a competitive game as you state then you should realise that with that comes the risk of a loss and winning streaks will come to an end. If you play any competitive sport or even watch it you would know this. Without a decent amount of risk and challenge then what will drive you to get better? What will give you the thrill of the win?

Look on the loss last week as a positive and enlightening experience. Sure it hurt as any loss does. But your server has learned a few things from last week and come back stronger. You have grown as a community. Over the coming weeks you will begin to appreciate what happened I think as a good thing. That means you opponents need to up their game as well. Overall its good for the game and its everyones game not just SoS’s.

Good luck to all next week, lets hope for a challenging and fun match up.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Thobek.1730

Not really, seems rather insulting to your B-team to be honest. I am sure they did the best they could. Knowing a bit of geography I believe its only summer in the southern hemisphere……

lol, we don’t have a “b-team”, we had no one playing (Outmanned on every BL). Obviously you took my analogy too literally

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmaz.9348

Grimmaz.9348

TSYM has had this happen a LOT, its a known issue. You don’t have a screenshot of him doing anything like you are saying, you have a screenshot of a respected guild member getting pushed through the gate due to YOUR cata btw, running up the wall, then jumping back down to rejoin his team on the siege. Your mistake is assuming his intentions.

If anything, this is a great set of screenshots to show the integrity of the members of FoE. When he was pushed through, his knee-jerk reaction wasn’t to attack your people on the siege, but to rejoin his players on the siege to do it properly.

Thanks for that, restores a lot of faith I have in the general good of players in WvW overall!

You’re mistaken. He attacked players along with siege inside the tower including myself several times and tried to rush out as to not get caught and then doing it again. Don’t try to make an illegal action look pretty.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

This thread needs to die already. Getting tired of SoS tooting their own horn. “Hey, look at us, we’re awesome because we have a huge winning streak, but we’ll make excuses when we lose ONCE.” Most of you act like its a huge, big deal that you lost ONCE. Get over yourselves. I feel like I’m looking at WoW forums, seriously. I quit WoW back in 2011, didn’t think I’d see forums as bad, but here I am. Did some of you people come from WoW or something? You sure act like it. Did most of you even play GW1? I ask because this community is FAR WORSE than GW1’s core community ever was.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!